Re: deluded people posting plain lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2008, 7:53:55 PM5/17/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> while the Internet is a great communication tool
> it has fallen in into a toy for the deluded. The
> over enthused crackpots with a misused free
> speech theory did not let rational people
> prevail .
>
> Today the end of what the free irresponsible part
> of this tool will slowly end with a lot of jail terms.
>
> What is hard is how to control those with
> scientifically unsound theories and written
> material that is clearly not true.
>
> "Know your authors"
>
> Develop a history of the posters.
>
> Post factual warning periodically.

The source of all the lies here on usenet and elsewhere is satan via
his legion of sockpuppets (corporeal demons):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic...

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2008, 5:14:41 AM5/18/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kate (aka Tiger_Lily <m...@privacy.net>) wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Guy (gu...@consolidated.net) wrote:
>
> >> while the Internet is a great communication tool
> >> it has fallen in into a toy for the deluded. The
> >> over enthused crackpots with a misused free
> >> speech theory did not let rational people
> >> prevail .
> >>
> >> Today the end of what the free irresponsible part
> >> of this tool will slowly end with a lot of jail terms.
> >>
> >> What is hard is how to control those with
> >> scientifically unsound theories and written
> >> material that is clearly not true.
> >>
> >> "Know your authors"
> >>
> >> Develop a history of the posters.
> >>
> >> Post factual warning periodically.
> >
> >Guy, are you talking about Chung?
>
> I will never tell.

Writing is not talking so that you could have simply answered "No"
with impunity :-)

> All know where this type of post shows up.

Yes, GOD is reading this :-)

It remains wise to not add to your sins especially if you believe you
can make it to heaven solely by not being caught in a lie.

May we, who are Christians continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear friend Guy:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/300b404e1e673b36?

Uncle Frederik

May 18, 2008, 10:48:27 AM5/18/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote :

> convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Kate (aka Tiger_Lily <m...@privacy.net>) wrote:

>>> Guy, are you talking about Chung?
>>
>> I will never tell.

I think he is :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2008, 5:21:42 PM5/19/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce5fa15fb782b74a?

> I think he is :-)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly admit that you are the deluded person posting plain
lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Uncle Frederik

May 19, 2008, 5:32:42 PM5/19/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD has brought this to us :

>> I think he is :-)
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
> you to unwittingly admit that you are the deluded person posting plain
> lies:

<spam removed>

Actually you are the one that is deluded, repeating yourself everyday,
and writing incoherently. And your obsession with satan and hunger is
unhealthy, and you remain overwhelmed by it.

Thom Madura

May 19, 2008, 8:48:03 PM5/19/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

THe Very first commandment says -

THe father is speaking

I am the one and only Lord GOD =- You may not put any others before me.

Jesus -= the Christ - cannot be Lord - as ordered by his father.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2008, 10:14:22 PM5/19/08
Thom Madura wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> I think he is :-)
> >
> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
> > you to unwittingly admit that you are the deluded person posting plain
> > lies:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
> > given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> THe Very first commandment says -
>
> THe father is speaking
>
> I am the one and only Lord GOD =- You may not put any others before me.
>
> Jesus -= the Christ - cannot be Lord - as ordered by his father.

"Believe ME when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in
ME."-- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:11)

Amen

"Jesus is LORD and GOD." -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 1:8)

Amen.

Jesus is LORD Almighty GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

May you wisely choose to repent by publicly declaring with your mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Thom Madura

May 20, 2008, 8:16:53 AM5/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Thom Madura wrote:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
>>> you to unwittingly admit that you are the deluded person posting plain
>>> lies:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?
>>>
>>> May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
>>> given opportunity as GOD desires:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>> THe Very first commandment says -
>>
>> THe father is speaking
>>
>> I am the one and only Lord GOD =- You may not put any others before me.
>>
>> Jesus -= the Christ - cannot be Lord - as ordered by his father.
>
> "Believe ME when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in
> ME."-- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:11)

No - Priest claim they are in the father and the father is in them -
that is only claiming agreement - not physical being.

> Amen
>
> "Jesus is LORD and GOD." -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 1:8)

But the christ NEVER Claimed to be a god - nowhere in the bible.
AMEN

> Amen.
>
> Jesus is LORD Almighty GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?
>
> May you wisely choose to repent by publicly declaring with your mouth
> that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

You have not proven any point

THe Christ NEVER claimed to be anything but god's son - nor did he ever
claim to have the same will.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2008, 10:52:26 AM5/20/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

>THe Christ NEVER claimed to be anything but god's son - nor did he ever
>claim to have the same will.

Jesus Christ did not rebuke HIS disciple Thomas for saying:

"My LORD and my GOD ! " -- disciple "doubting" Thomas upon seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ (John 20:28).

Therefore, Jesus Christ is both Thomas' LORD and his GOD.

Clearly, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

You do not have much longer, dear Thom:

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2008, 9:58:16 PM5/20/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > "Believe ME when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in
> > ME."-- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:11)
>

> No - Priest claim they are in the father and the father is in them -
> that is only claiming agreement - not physical being.

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15fd908b7bd5e0cb

Uncle Frederik

May 21, 2008, 3:27:59 AM5/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD has brought this to us :

>> No - Priest claim they are in the father and the father is in them -

>> that is only claiming agreement - not physical being.
>
> May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
> dear Thom:

What makes you believe that Thom's soul is "perishing"? Who informed
you of this? Is this your personal belief or do you have any objective
evidence? How many Christians do you believe are actually praying
along with you for his "perishing" soul at this moment in time?

Do people that disagree with you and have different opinions in general
have "perishing" souls?

Thanks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2008, 7:03:46 AM5/21/08

Uncle Frederik

May 21, 2008, 7:11:41 AM5/21/08
It happens that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD formulated :

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/...
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/......

Who is doomed, Chung? Why are you not answering truthfully?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2008, 1:45:43 PM5/21/08

Uncle Frederik

May 21, 2008, 1:48:16 PM5/21/08
Who is doomed, Chung? Why are you not answering truthfully?

What makes you believe that Thom's soul is "perishing"? Who informed

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2008, 1:53:05 PM5/21/08

Uncle Frederik

May 21, 2008, 1:56:00 PM5/21/08
Who is doomed, Chung? Why are you not answering truthfully?

What makes you believe that Thom's soul is "perishing"? Who informed

Truth

May 21, 2008, 1:53:44 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 10:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote: