Curing type-2 diabetes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 7:56:59 PM4/20/08
convicted friend % wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> "Subject: ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW CURE"
>
> type 2 diabetics get that stomach by pass surgery and no more diabetes ,
> its worth a look into if you're intrested in that sort of thing ,
> they're saying type 2 diabetics went off all meds in as short ,
> as 4 days after the surgery

We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting greater
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

%

Apr 20, 2008, 8:05:53 PM4/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend % wrote:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>> "Subject: ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW CURE"
>>
>> type 2 diabetics get that stomach by pass surgery and no more
>> diabetes , its worth a look into if you're intrested in that sort of
>> thing , they're saying type 2 diabetics went off all meds in as
>> short ,
>> as 4 days after the surgery
>
> We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
> type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart
>
> Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting greater
> understanding:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable
>
> Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:
>
> http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><

i wouldn't run out of my house if it was on fire and you told me ,
in other words i don't believe anything you say or have ever said ,
and , i don't go to posted web sites so you just typed a whole bunch for
nothing ,
did you enjoy it

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 8:15:39 PM4/20/08
convicted friend % wrote:

> > convicted friend % wrote:
> >
> >> "Subject: ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW CURE"
> >>
> >> type 2 diabetics get that stomach by pass surgery and no more
> >> diabetes , its worth a look into if you're intrested in that sort of
> >> thing , they're saying type 2 diabetics went off all meds in as
> >> short ,
> >> as 4 days after the surgery
> >
> > We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
> > type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart
> >
> > Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting greater
> > understanding:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable
>
> i wouldn't run out of my house if it was on fire and you told me

That simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

And, that you don't have much longer, dear friend %:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

%

Apr 21, 2008, 1:24:21 AM4/21/08

it also shows you're an idiot ,
and will be for a long time my not friend

Zen Cohen

Apr 21, 2008, 1:51:59 AM4/21/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
,,,,,

> We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
> type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Name one physician besides you who subscribes to the 2PD-OMER Approach. Your
posting one of your satan links or failure to answer is tantamount to an
admission that there are none.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 2:19:24 AM4/21/08

Zen Cohen

Apr 21, 2008, 12:00:14 PM4/21/08

"Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[...crickets....]

Where's the name of just one little old doc besides quack Andy who
subscribes to the 2pd diet? You said "we," Andy, so there must be more docs
than just you. If not, that'd make you a liar, no?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 1:50:07 PM4/21/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
> > type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

> Name one physician besides you who subscribes to the 2PD-OMER Approach.

You have no authority to issue any commands here in this world, satan.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Zen Cohen

Apr 21, 2008, 5:47:34 PM4/21/08

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>> > We, who are practicing physicians, are seeing the same thing for
>> > type-2 diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Approach
>>
>> Name one physician besides you who subscribes to the 2PD-OMER Approach.
>
> You have no authority to issue any commands here in this world, satan.

Translation: (1) I am more delusional than ever before; (2) I lied about
other practicing physicians subscribing to my loony diet.

%

Apr 21, 2008, 8:42:30 PM4/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

hi bone nut