A Spirit-guided thought about faith.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 6:54:52 AM4/21/08
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com/117717.html

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

guardian Snow

Apr 21, 2008, 7:06:19 AM4/21/08
On Apr 21, 8:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into
the world.

CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
Albert Einstein

Notice that Chung doesn’t address a single issue he’s been called up
on. Change the titles on threads he post, he’s a control freak and
hates it.

Make sure and complain about Mr. Chungs spams to Google, he is only
doing it to drive up traffic on his web site that he is attempting to
sell for half a million dollars to Emory University. He is spamming
us to drive up traffic numbers at his web site and will not stop until
we all complain about his tactics!

Anorexia is a serious medical condition. Your calls (Mr. Chung) for
people to "go hungry" and to "be skinny" are criminal and I advise you
to stop this immediately.

www.anad.org/

and

www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/

If you or somebody you knows suffers from this condition, seek medical
attention and DO NOT LISTEN to Andrew B. Chung. If he persist in this
continued action, he won't be able to afford an Internet connection to
log on and spam us with the ridiculous statements that are being
delivered by somebody that claims to be in the Medical profession. It
is irresponsible to dispense medical advice without even knowing the
condition of the people you are delivering the message to.

See to it his license to practice medicine is revoked in his state.
Don’t be fooled by Chung! He admits to not keeping his state
qualifications and while he likes to post a link to “Emory Cardiology”
in his post, the site that states it is a “unofficial web site as a
tribute” and in no way is an endorsement of him or his standing in the
medical community.

Dr. Yamantaka Says,
He is already under investigation by the State of Georgia for reasons
of dishonesty, mental illness and inability to practice up to minimum
community standards.

Mike Mordant says:
Other authorities may take an interest in his business practices
soon. He'll owe the IRS somewhere in the neighborhood of $150,000
and
$280,000 for his sale of the emorycardiology.com domain. It may get
treated as ordinary income, not a capital gain since he "remains
lawful steward."

To that Mr. Chung’s web site states:

“after receiving an offer from Emory University for less than its fair
market value, I have been moved to put this domain on the market so
that others may have the opportunity to purchase this high-profile
cardiology domain at its current market value. However, this
opportunity is for the domain only and not the web content. If
interested, please leave a message at 404.699.2780 (serious inquiries
with offers of more than US$550,000.00 only).”

In other words, Mr. Chung is spamming us on usenet to create traffic
at his domain so that he can blackmail Emory University into paying a
ridiculous sum of money just for the domain name. There is very little
content on the site and nothing of any medical value.

So, don’t visit the site. He’s just trying to drive up traffic
numbers to justify the cost and that is why he is putting dozens of
stupid spams. They have nothing to do with the Christian faith and
everything to do with his desire to derive profits.

Mr. Chung says of his own qualifications,
> Didn't you take the required exam for recertification last
> year ?

No. The board-certification in internal medicine was required for the
fellowship training in cardiology.

> Cardiology is a subspecialty of internal medicine. The cardiologist
> who treated me for atypical chest pain is board certified in both
> internal and cardiovascular medicine.

That is his/her choice as it is mine to not recertify in internal
medicine.

Dr. Yamantaka also stated:

Chung, you have shown that you are unable or unwilling to truthfully
answer the reasonable and straight forward questions that I have asked
you to address. Any practicing physician who repeatedly makes the
boasts and claims that you do on these newsgroups would be able to
answer these questions honestly.

This proves that you are lying about your medical practice and your
claims, both by omission and commission. You are continuing to be
pathologically untruthful in how you represent yourself and your
clinical experience. This is dishonest and further evidence of your
mental illness and personality disorder.

Chung, you are not an endocrinologist. You are not a Board Certified
Internist. I am.

"Black fat" is not a term that is used in medicine. . You claim to
offer measurement of VAT. How is it measured? What units are used? How
does one know when it is lost. Please site evidence-based, peer
reviewed sources that state that diabetes is curable upon loosing
VAT.
If you are unable or unwilling to give verifiable evidence to support
your absurd claims, then stop.
His license is already under investigation. Anyone wishing to add his/
her complaints about Chung's unprofessional behavior and absurd,
nonstandard medical advice can also contact the Board. It can be done
anonymously.
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/02/csbme/home/0,2458,26729866,00.html

From the website of the Georgia Medical Board:

What is unprofessional conduct?

According to the Medical Practice Act, unprofessional conduct includes
"any departure from or failure to conform to the minimal standards of
acceptable and prevailing medical practice and shall also include, but
not be limited to the prescribing or use of drugs, treatment or
diagnostic procedures which are detrimental to the patient as
determined by the minimal standards of acceptable medical care."

In general, examples of unprofessional conduct include, but are not
limited to, physical abuse of a patient, inadequate record keeping,
not recognizing or acting upon common symptoms, prescribing drugs in
excessive amounts or without legitimate reason, personal impairment
(mental or physical) that hinders safely practicing within the scope
of one's license or certificate, performing duties beyond the scope of
one's license or certificate and dishonesty. The Investigations and
Discipline rules of the Georgia Medical Board, (Rule 360-3.02 and
360-3-.04), also provide additional examples of unprofessional conduct
for which a licensee may be disciplined.

File a Complaint
Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Enforcement Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
PH: (404) 657-6487
FX: (404) 656-9723
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,26729866_27513604_27080031,00.html

About…

CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780
Physician Profile
040347 Active 08/03/1995 07/31/2009 Cardiovascular Disease/
Cardiology NONE

guardian Snow

Apr 21, 2008, 7:36:28 AM4/21/08
On Apr 21, 8:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 8:45:32 AM4/21/08
convicted neighbor Snow unwisely chose to write:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00f25f258e062ee4?

> " A Spirit-misguided thought about faith." -- Mark (Snow)

> 1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
> whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into
> the world.

Especially you, formerly known as Mark (Snow), who have blasphemed
against the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD.

Sad to read that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme against the
Holy Spirit, thereby killing your soul, losing all free will, so that
now you can only do the will of satan, who is entirely evil.

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM

"This is how you can recognize the Spirit of GOD: Every spirit that
acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from GOD, but
every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from GOD." -- Holy
Spirit (1 John 4:2-3)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BoyJesus

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TallJesus

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingJesus

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BreadFromHeaven

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Witness

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Resurrection

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Salvation

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/JesusTomb

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/JesusOssuary

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Shroud

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 10:12:38 AM4/21/08
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 5:54:52 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<48860246-d62c-43b6...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> Marana tha

Marana is a relatively new municipality, incorporating in 1977 to control our
most valuable resource ­ water. Although the Town is young, Marana has a rich
history, and heritage preservation is one of our priorities.

With our unique location between Tucson and Phoenix, Marana is an attractive
community dedicated to maintaining a friendly environment where people can
work, shop, live and play.

Welcome all,
Mayor Ed Honea and the Marana Town Council

http://www.marana.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 10:26:00 AM4/21/08

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 10:47:28 AM4/21/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Marana/Arizona

Every Sunday at noon there is big chicken cook-out.

Zen Cohen

Apr 21, 2008, 12:02:20 PM4/21/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Snow unwisely chose to write:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00f25f258e062ee4?
>
>> " A Spirit-misguided thought about faith." -- Mark (Snow)
>
>> 1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
>> whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into
>> the world.
>
> Especially you, formerly known as Mark (Snow), who have blasphemed
> against the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD.
>
> Sad to read that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme against the
> Holy Spirit, thereby killing your soul, losing all free will, so that
> now you can only do the will of satan, who is entirely evil.

Actually, he's just a person on usenet who's been telling you to fuck off
because you're a mean, incompetent asshole. That you would think he's satan
just proves you're a loon, too.

guardian Snow

Apr 21, 2008, 12:31:06 PM4/21/08
On Apr 22, 2:02 am, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in messagenews:eb92c3f3-175a-4c36...@i36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

I think it's funny he's condemned me to death because he believes HE
(chung) is the holy spirit. It speaks volumes about just how
delusional he is.

Chung, just because I see your profit driven spamming as a bunch of
garbage post that they are, don't ever believe my faith can be tested
by a lost soul like you.

The proof that you are not inspired by the one true God is in the fact
that you judged me.

Luk 6:37 “And do not judge, and you shall not be judged at all.
Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned at all. Forgive, and you
shall be forgiven.

You call people "worthless" and your basically a heartless zombie that
spams us with the same garbage day after day. I have no issue with
people speaking there mind, I just wish you had an the capacity to
actually use yours.

I can't believe you actually got past in school. How did anybody ever
give you a degree?

The good news is that with the number of stupid, incompetent
statements you've publically made on Usenet, I'm sure you won't be
practicing medicine on us poor "worthless" souls.

Hope you do make a fortune of that web site because if I have my way,
you won't make a dime practicing medicine.

Get better,

Snow

Rank does not confer privilege or give power. It imposes
responsibility.
Peter Drucker

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 1:44:31 PM4/21/08

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 2:06:23 PM4/21/08
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:44:31 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<e03c8b4a-a110-4d1e...@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazyJesus
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutsHolySpirit

This Sunday at the Chicken Barbecue, all Christians are invited and to make
them feel welcome we will be serving barbecue ribs prepared by the famous
restaurant and pool hall, Adam's Rib and Barbi's Cue.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 2:32:42 PM4/21/08

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 3:01:00 PM4/21/08
>>This Sunday at the Chicken Barbecue, all Christians are invited and to make
them feel welcome we will be serving barbecue ribs prepared by the famous
restaurant and pool hall, Adam's Rib and Barbi's Cue.<<

Andy - I hope you can attend - we will have scales so you can weigh the food.

I do see how eating ribs in your approach could be difficult - ribs are
normally eaten off the bone and so can be hard to weigh the meat unless you
take it off the bone first. Same with chicken legs.

So how do you handle food that is eaten off the bone

So I guess it is really the 2PD Omer Not Eating Off The Bone Approach.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 3:43:21 PM4/21/08

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 4:23:04 PM4/21/08
The 2PD Omer Chickenfeed Way is a WAY OF LIFE and not just a diet or a mere
appraach

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 4:35:11 PM4/21/08
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 5:54:52 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<48860246-d62c-43b6...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> Hunger is wonderful

Eating chicken is better than good, better than wonderful, it is fantastic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 4:35:56 PM4/21/08

J666

Apr 21, 2008, 4:55:48 PM4/21/08
Hunger may be wonderful, but the Celestial Chicken is tremendous.

Why settle for anything but the very best

Preventer of Work

Apr 21, 2008, 8:42:25 PM4/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> the world.
>
> Especially you, formerly known as Mark (Snow), who have blasphemed
> against the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD.

Mmmm, blasphemy. A victimless crime.
God can suck my hairy Wookie.

> Sad to read that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme against the
> Holy Spirit, thereby killing your soul, losing all free will, so that
> now you can only do the will of satan, who is entirely evil.

You failed your god, Chunkster. You are in hell. Is this not why you
have such a fascination with my master, the beloved Satan? Admit it
lover.

> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpit/KnowingHIM_in_the_biblical_sense
>

> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/BoyJesus_in_the_lighthouse
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/TallJesus_kneel_before_his
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/KnowingJesus_sexually
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/BlondFromHeaven_heavenly
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Witness_Protection_plan
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Resurrection_and_Masturbation
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Salivating_for_the_Bacon
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Jesus_Plays_Baseball
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Jesus_Fartuary
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/Shroud
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/HolySpit/TheWay

Feel the burn!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 9:25:31 PM4/21/08

Preventer of Work

Apr 21, 2008, 9:32:14 PM4/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/Flounderingsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhuD.com/TruthCutssatan

I love you too Andrew.

Steven Knight

Apr 21, 2008, 11:53:59 PM4/21/08
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:31:06 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
<snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote:

snip

>I think it's funny he's condemned me to death because he believes HE
>(chung) is the holy spirit. It speaks volumes about just how
>delusional he is.

I plonked that asshole months ago. He's gone. Nobody is home.

Plonk the fucker. He loves being persecuted and everyone that
flames him makes another halo around his head.

You want to put him in his place..... ignore him. It's the worst
thing you could do.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 6:11:18 AM4/22/08

lipanz...@aol.com

Apr 27, 2008, 8:48:18 PM4/27/08
On Apr 21, 8:45�am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

I went into a few of these sites. They are beautiful altho I disagree
with some of your cardio opinions.