Daily Spirit-guided thought for 04/20/08.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 4:51:40 AM4/20/08
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com/116645.html

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

guardian Snow

Apr 20, 2008, 5:02:59 AM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 6:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> A latter-day disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/DiscipleNow

CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780

Notice that Chung doesn’t address a single issue he’s been called up
on. Change the titles on threads he post, he’s a control freak and
hates it.

Make sure and complain about Mr. Chungs spams to Google, he is only
doing it to drive up traffic on his web site that he is attempting to
sell for half a million dollars to Emory University. He is spamming
us to drive up traffic numbers at his web site and will not stop until
we all complain about his tactics!

Anorexia is a serious medical condition. Your calls (Mr. Chung) for
people to "go hungry" and to "be skinny" are criminal and I advise you
to stop this immediately.

www.anad.org/

and

www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/

If you or somebody you knows suffers from this condition, seek medical
attention and DO NOT LISTEN to Andrew B. Chung. If he persist in this
continued action, he won't be able to afford an Internet connection to
log on and spam us with the ridiculous statements that are being
delivered by somebody that claims to be in the Medical profession. It
is irresponsible to dispense medical advice without even knowing the
condition of the people you are delivering the message to.

See to it his license to practice medicine is revoked in his state.
Don’t be fooled by Chung! He admits to not keeping his state
qualifications and while he likes to post a link to “Emory Cardiology”
in his post, the site that states it is a “unofficial web site as a
tribute” and in no way is an endorsement of him or his standing in the
medical community.

Dr. Yamantaka Says,
He is already under investigation by the State of Georgia for reasons
of dishonesty, mental illness and inability to practice up to minimum
community standards.

Mike Mordant says:
Other authorities may take an interest in his business practices
soon. He'll owe the IRS somewhere in the neighborhood of $150,000
and
$280,000 for his sale of the emorycardiology.com domain. It may get
treated as ordinary income, not a capital gain since he "remains
lawful steward."

To that Mr. Chung’s web site states:

“after receiving an offer from Emory University for less than its fair
market value, I have been moved to put this domain on the market so
that others may have the opportunity to purchase this high-profile
cardiology domain at its current market value. However, this
opportunity is for the domain only and not the web content. If
interested, please leave a message at 404.699.2780 (serious inquiries
with offers of more than US$550,000.00 only).”

In other words, Mr. Chung is spamming us on usenet to create traffic
at his domain so that he can blackmail Emory University into paying a
ridiculous sum of money just for the domain name. There is very little
content on the site and nothing of any medical value.

So, don’t visit the site. He’s just trying to drive up traffic
numbers to justify the cost and that is why he is putting dozens of
stupid spams. They have nothing to do with the Christian faith and
everything to do with his desire to derive profits.

Mr. Chung says of his own qualifications,
> Didn't you take the required exam for recertification last
> year ?

No. The board-certification in internal medicine was required for the
fellowship training in cardiology.

> Cardiology is a subspecialty of internal medicine. The cardiologist
> who treated me for atypical chest pain is board certified in both
> internal and cardiovascular medicine.

That is his/her choice as it is mine to not recertify in internal
medicine.

Dr. Yamantaka also stated:

Chung, you have shown that you are unable or unwilling to truthfully
answer the reasonable and straight forward questions that I have asked
you to address. Any practicing physician who repeatedly makes the
boasts and claims that you do on these newsgroups would be able to
answer these questions honestly.

This proves that you are lying about your medical practice and your
claims, both by omission and commission. You are continuing to be
pathologically untruthful in how you represent yourself and your
clinical experience. This is dishonest and further evidence of your
mental illness and personality disorder.

Chung, you are not an endocrinologist. You are not a Board Certified
Internist. I am.

"Black fat" is not a term that is used in medicine. . You claim to
offer measurement of VAT. How is it measured? What units are used? How
does one know when it is lost. Please site evidence-based, peer
reviewed sources that state that diabetes is curable upon loosing
VAT.
If you are unable or unwilling to give verifiable evidence to support
your absurd claims, then stop.
His license is already under investigation. Anyone wishing to add his/
her complaints about Chung's unprofessional behavior and absurd,
nonstandard medical advice can also contact the Board. It can be done
anonymously.
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/02/csbme/home/0,2458,26729866,00.html

From the website of the Georgia Medical Board:

What is unprofessional conduct?

According to the Medical Practice Act, unprofessional conduct includes
"any departure from or failure to conform to the minimal standards of
acceptable and prevailing medical practice and shall also include, but
not be limited to the prescribing or use of drugs, treatment or
diagnostic procedures which are detrimental to the patient as
determined by the minimal standards of acceptable medical care."

In general, examples of unprofessional conduct include, but are not
limited to, physical abuse of a patient, inadequate record keeping,
not recognizing or acting upon common symptoms, prescribing drugs in
excessive amounts or without legitimate reason, personal impairment
(mental or physical) that hinders safely practicing within the scope
of one's license or certificate, performing duties beyond the scope of
one's license or certificate and dishonesty. The Investigations and
Discipline rules of the Georgia Medical Board, (Rule 360-3.02 and
360-3-.04), also provide additional examples of unprofessional conduct
for which a licensee may be disciplined.

File a Complaint
Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Enforcement Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
PH: (404) 657-6487
FX: (404) 656-9723
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,26729866_27513604_27080031,00.html

About…

CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780
Physician Profile
040347 Active 08/03/1995 07/31/2009 Cardiovascular Disease/
Cardiology NONE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 5:08:57 AM4/20/08

Machete

Apr 20, 2008, 8:46:29 AM4/20/08
Chung is also going against the orders of his own God when he doesn't pray
for his enemies, as he has admitted to me in several other posts, he rebukes
but does not pray for his so-called enemies.

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate
you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke
6:27-28).

This makes you a religious hypocrite too Chung. What a nasty piece of work
you are.

guardian Snow

Apr 20, 2008, 9:46:14 AM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 10:46 pm, "Machete" <Mach...@home.com> wrote:
> Chung is also going against the orders of his own God when he doesn't pray
> for his enemies, as he has admitted to me in several other posts, he rebukes
> but does not pray for his so-called enemies.
>
> But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate
> you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke
> 6:27-28).
>
> This makes you a religious hypocrite too Chung. What a nasty piece of work
> you are.

Isn't it interesting that I being a person of faith, and you, a non
believer (I'm guessing by the statement "his own God") agree as to the
motivation of Chung. The reason that I appose him everyday is because
he misrepresents scriptures and twist truth.

What I find interesting is that he cares more about selling web
domains then actually practicing medicine. I have to wonder why
somebody would get on the internet, post the same stupid links
everyday and act as if it's some new message to the masses he's
delivering.

It just appears to me that somethings not wired right with the guy.

Take care,

Snow

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
Albert Einstein

J A

Apr 20, 2008, 10:51:06 AM4/20/08
Andi,

The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other than
yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.

According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.

There is no Commandment against atheism.

As to jesus being the messiah, why don't you refute what this rabbi has to
say?

Jesus as the Messiah? by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

Question: Why did the majority of the Jewish world reject Jesus as the
Messiah, and why did the first Christians accept Jesus as the Messiah?

Answer

It is important to understand why Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

2) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

3) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

4) Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

At the end of this article, we will examine these additional topics:

5) Christianity contradicts Jewish theology

6) Jews and Gentiles

7) Bringing the Messiah

1) JESUS DID NOT FULFILL THE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES

What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he will:

A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering
and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite
humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world -- on that
day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic
prophecies.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming, but
Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright,
and no concept of a second coming exists.

2) JESUS DID NOT EMBODY THE PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF MESSIAH

A. MESSIAH AS PROPHET

Jesus was not a prophet. Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the land is
inhabited by a majority of world Jewry. During the time of Ezra (circa 300
BCE), when the majority of Jews refused to move from Babylon to Israel,
prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets -- Haggai, Zechariah and
Malachi.

Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had
ended.

B. DESCENDENT OF DAVID

The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David (see
Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1). According to the Christian claim that Jesus
was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father -- and thus could not
have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of being descended on his
father's side from King David!

C. TORAH OBSERVANCE

The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah
states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change
the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that
its commandments are no longer applicable. (see John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts
3:22 and 7:37)

3) MISTRANSLATED VERSES "REFERRING" TO JESUS

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew
text -- which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

A. VIRGIN BIRTH

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah
7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant
a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated
it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea
of mortals being impregnated by gods.

B. CRUCIFIXION

The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands and
feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the
word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to
crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

C. SUFFERING SERVANT

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the
"suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing
the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in
the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The
Torah is filled with examples of the Jewish nation referred to with a
singular pronoun.

Ironically, Isaiah's prophecies of persecution refer in part to the 11th
century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted in the
name of Jesus.

From where did these mistranslations stem? St. Gregory, 4th century Bishop
of Nanianzus, wrote: "A little jargon is all that is necessary to impose on
the people. The less they comprehend, the more they admire."

4) JEWISH BELIEF IS BASED SOLELY ON NATIONAL REVELATION

Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on
national revelation -- i.e. God speaking to the entire nation. If God is
going to start a religion, it makes sense He'll tell everyone, not just one
person.

Judaism, unique among all of the world's major religions, does not rely on
"claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact, the Bible says
that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to
test Jewish loyalty to the Torah (Deut. 13:4).

Maimonides states (Foundations of Torah, ch. 8):

The Jews did not believe in Moses, our teacher, because of the miracles he
performed. Whenever anyone's belief is based on seeing miracles, he has
lingering doubts, because it is possible the miracles were performed through
magic or sorcery. All of the miracles performed by Moses in the desert were
because they were necessary, and not as proof of his prophecy.

What then was the basis of [Jewish] belief? The Revelation at Mount Sinai,
which we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears, not dependent on
the testimony of others... as it says, "Face to face, God spoke with you..."
The Torah also states: "God did not make this covenant with our fathers, but
with us -- who are all here alive today." (Deut. 5:3)

Judaism is not miracles. It is the personal eyewitness experience of every
man, woman and child, standing at Mount Sinai 3,300 years ago.

----

5) CHRISTIANITY CONTRADICTS JEWISH THEOLOGY

The following theological points apply primarily to the Roman Catholic
Church, the largest Christian denomination, and the one most familiar to the
Western world.

A. GOD AS THREE?

The Catholic idea of Trinity breaks God into three separate beings: The
Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).

Contrast this to the Shema, the basis of Jewish belief: "Hear O Israel, the
Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4). Jews declare the Shema every
day, while writing it on doorposts (Mezuzah), and binding it to the hand and
head (Tefillin). This statement of God's One-ness is the first words a
Jewish child is taught to say, and the last words uttered before a Jew dies.

In Jewish law, worship of a three-part god is considered idolatry -- one of
the three cardinal sins that a Jew should rather give up his life than
transgress. This explains why during the Inquisitions and throughout
history, Jews gave up their lives rather than convert.

B. MAN AS GOD?

Christians believe that God came down to earth in human form, as Jesus said:
"I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

Maimonides devotes most of the "Guide for the Perplexed" to the fundamental
idea that God is incorporeal, meaning that He assumes no physical form. God
is Eternal, above time. He is Infinite, beyond space. He cannot be born, and
cannot die. Saying that God assumes human form makes God small, diminishing
both His unity and His divinity. As the Torah says: "God is not a mortal"
(Numbers 23:19).

Judaism says that the Messiah will be born of human parents, and possess
normal physical attributes like other people. He will not be a demi-god, and
will not possess supernatural qualities. In fact, an individual is alive in
every generation with the capacity to step into the role of the Messiah.
(see Maimonides - Laws of Kings 11:3)xxx

So why do religions exist? becasue they serve several universally occurring
needs and purposes, of several common groups of people, in any given society
that exists, or has ever existed.

Machete

Apr 20, 2008, 11:05:24 AM4/20/08

"guardian Snow" <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in message

Well, I'm not an atheist at all, when I said Chung's own God, what I meant
was the God of Chung's understanding. I don't know the God that Chung
speaks of, or does Chung think he's God? His extremely nasty and
judgemental behavior (calling others demons) would suggest that. What
really bothers me is when religious people judge others for having a
differrent God, or, choosing not to believe in God. It goes both ways too,
lots of atheists out there who are actually angry at people of faith, simply
because they believe in God. Either way it's not right. Or shall I say,
it's fucked up! I know a lot of decent people of all faiths, including
people who don't believe in God.

Chung misrepresents Christianity. I grew up in a Christian household.
Nobody in my family or anyone that I've ever met personally has the same
belief system as Chung. Of course, his mental illness is 60 percent of the
problem, but I do believe he is intact enough to know that what he's doing
is not right. He makes himself a target in this group but at the same time,
he uses the group for his own ends, as long as he does that, I don't mind
using him as a dartboard. Not Satan or Corporeal Demons here, just those of
us who are united against the man that Calls himself "Dr. Andrew Chung."
Oh, I think he has one friend and four or five sock puppets that support
him.

J666

Apr 20, 2008, 11:46:36 AM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:05:24 -0500, Machete wrote
(in message <1208703...@news.newsfeeds.com>):

> Well, I'm not an atheist at all, when I said Chung's own God, what I meant

> was the God of Chung's understanding. .......

Well said.

There is no way to have a serious discussion with Chung (and others on SMC)
about faith and God.

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 1:25:17 PM4/20/08

Very good and informative post. Thank you.

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 1:52:31 PM4/20/08

yama...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2008, 2:05:31 PM4/20/08
<snip Chung Dung>

Medical licenses for each state are renewed every two years. There is
a standard list of questions one has to answer for renewal. The
questions ask if one has committed a felony or had a DUI or had a
medical malpractice claim or lost hospital or medical staff
privileges. Lying about the answers to these questions is grounds for
having ones medical license revoked.

One can easily go to the Georgia Medical Board website and see how
Chung replied to these questions:

List of final disciplinary actions taken by licensing boards against
this physician on or after April 11, 2001.

This physician has indicated that he/she has NOT had any final public
disciplinary action or second subsequent final private reprimand taken
against him/her by a licensing board regulating his/her medical or any
other license in this state or any other state.

List of privilege revocation or disciplinary actions taken against
this physician on or after April 11, 2001.

This physician has indicated that he/she has NOT had any hospital
privileges revoked involuntarily or by agreement, or restricted for
reason(s) related to competence or character.

Clearly, Andrew has lied to the Georgia Medical Board.

Shame, shame shame, Andrew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 2:10:57 PM4/20/08

yama...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2008, 2:19:57 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 11:10 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazySockPuppet
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

On the contrary, Andrew. You are the one who is cut by the Truth. You
lied on your application when you applied to renew your Georgia
medical license last year. It is easy to verify that you were kicked
off the medical staff of the hospital in Ocala in 2001. Kicked off for
cause. That has to be disclosed to the Georgia Medical Board and you
clearly lied and didn't disclose it. This is grounds for having your
Georgia license revoked.

Man up and admit to what you've done. Your lies are there for everyone
to see.

Mike Mordant

Apr 20, 2008, 2:57:21 PM4/20/08

Nor did he notify the Florida DPR of that fact as required by law.

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 3:02:12 PM4/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM

Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 3:06:45 PM4/20/08

yama...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2008, 3:09:38 PM4/20/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 3:12:08 PM4/20/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 3:15:45 PM4/20/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
> >
> > <><
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM
>
> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.

Not for the discerning.

Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
were to stop praying for you.

Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

J A

Apr 20, 2008, 4:32:08 PM4/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted friend Rod wrote:
>>
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>> >
>> > <><
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM
>>
>> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.
>
> Not for the discerning.

> Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
> were to stop praying for you.

Now that's ARROGANCE.

> Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
> right to convict you:

And that arrogance is made worse by claiming that speaks for "god".

Andrew, didn't that experienced cardio MD that fired you, also speak of your
arrogance and lack of common sense?

yama...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2008, 3:45:18 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 12:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Flailingsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

Chung lied on his Georgia Medical license. In the profile on
the website it says:

List of final disciplinary actions taken by licensing boards against
this physician on or after April 11, 2001.

This physician has indicated that he/she has NOT had any final public
disciplinary action or second subsequent final private reprimand taken
against him/her by a licensing board regulating his/her medical or any
other license in this state or any other state.

List of privilege revocation or disciplinary actions taken against
this physician on or after April 11, 2001.

This physician has indicated that he/she has NOT had any hospital
privileges revoked involuntarily or by agreement, or restricted for
reason(s) related to competence or character.

This is clearly a lie since he had his hospital and medical staff
privileges revoked by the Ocala Florida hospital and he also lost his
Florida medical license soon after he was booted from the staff at the
Florida Heart Center.

But of course, rather than address these true, verifiable (just go to
the Florida or Georgia Medical License website and look at info for
Dr. Andrew B. Chung), he will continue to have a hissy fit and call me
and others Satan or tell us we are convicted by the Holy Spirit. He
keeps a list of convicts on his website.

Truth is simple.

It's easy for you to ignore what you don't want to hear. How easy for
you to call others Satan and accuse them of lying when they tell the
truth that you don't want to hear, Andrew. Your lies, sins and hubris
will catch up to you. Soon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 3:52:09 PM4/20/08

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 5:57:58 PM4/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Rod wrote:
>>
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>>>
>>> <><
>>>
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM
>> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.
>
> Not for the discerning.
>
> Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
> were to stop praying for you.
>
> Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
> right to convict you:

The Holy Spirit doesn't make failed prophecies Andrew...butt you do...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 6:11:18 PM4/20/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> > convicted friend Rod wrote:

> >> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
> >
> > Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
> > were to stop praying for you.
> >
> > Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
> > right to convict you:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> The Holy Spirit doesn't make failed prophecies Andrew...butt you do...

The Holy Spirit has guided me to make only one kind of prophecy here
and these are being fulfilled:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

monkfish

Apr 20, 2008, 6:30:55 PM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:51:06 -0700, J A wrote:

> Andi,
>
> The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other
> than yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.
>
> According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.
>
> There is no Commandment against atheism.

Clear misunderstanding.

> As to jesus being the messiah, why don't you refute what this rabbi has
> to say?
>
> Jesus as the Messiah? by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

You are confused.
If you are going to trust a Rabbi,
you should believe in God as well.

If you are not going to do that,
you really should adopt some of his arguments
and present them in your own words.
Otherwise, you would be arguing
for the existence of God.

--
monkfish * alt.atheism is removed from the header
because atheists there consider quoting the Bible proselytizing

Mike Mordant

Apr 20, 2008, 6:34:34 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 2:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Ignorantsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

;-) Liar

monkfish

Apr 20, 2008, 6:35:04 PM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:05:24 -0400, Machete wrote:

> "guardian Snow" <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in message

cf30de...@q27g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

The best way to deal with him for you
would be to ignore him completely.

Mike Mordant

Apr 20, 2008, 6:37:09 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 2:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Flailingsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

Flailing is an apt description od how you handle the truth.

;-)

Mike Mordant

Apr 20, 2008, 6:38:30 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 2:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hystericalsatan
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TruthCutssatan

;-) You are really worked up over this as only someone caught in his
own lies would be. ;-)

Mike Mordant

Apr 20, 2008, 6:43:49 PM4/20/08
On Apr 20, 5:11 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

No Andrew your prophecies have failed over and over again.

The record is clear and archived forever on usenet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 6:49:39 PM4/20/08
convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted neighbor Mark (Snow) wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Isn't it interesting that I being a person of faith, and you, a non
> >> believer (I'm guessing by the statement "his own God") agree as to the
> >> motivation of Chung. The reason that I appose him everyday is because
> >> he misrepresents scriptures and twist truth.
> >>
> >> What I find interesting is that he cares more about selling web domains
> >> then actually practicing medicine. I have to wonder why somebody would
> >> get on the internet, post the same stupid links everyday and act as if
> >> it's some new message to the masses he's delivering.
> >>
> >> It just appears to me that somethings not wired right with the guy.
> >
> > Well, I'm not an atheist at all, when I said Chung's own God, what I
> > meant was the God of Chung's understanding. I don't know the God that
> > Chung speaks of, or does Chung think he's God? His extremely nasty and
> > judgemental behavior (calling others demons) would suggest that. What
> > really bothers me is when religious people judge others for having a
> > differrent God, or, choosing not to believe in God. It goes both ways
> > too, lots of atheists out there who are actually angry at people of
> > faith, simply because they believe in God. Either way it's not right.
> > Or shall I say, it's fucked up! I know a lot of decent people of all
> > faiths, including people who don't believe in God.
> >
> > Chung misrepresents Christianity. I grew up in a Christian household.
> > Nobody in my family or anyone that I've ever met personally has the same
> > belief system as Chung. Of course, his mental illness is 60 percent of
> > the problem, but I do believe he is intact enough to know that what
> > he's doing is not right. He makes himself a target in this group but at
> > the same time, he uses the group for his own ends, as long as he does
> > that, I don't mind using him as a dartboard. Not Satan or Corporeal
> > Demons here, just those of us who are united against the man that Calls
> > himself "Dr. Andrew Chung." Oh, I think he has one friend and four or
> > five sock puppets that support him.
>
> The best way to deal with him for you
> would be to ignore him completely.

Creatures of darkness are irresistibly drawn to the light of the
truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear friend Monkfish:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForMonkFish

monkfish

Apr 20, 2008, 7:00:34 PM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:25:17 +0000, Rod wrote:

> J A wrote:
>> Andi,
>>
>> The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other
>> than yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.
>>
>> According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.
>>
>> There is no Commandment against atheism.
>>
>> As to jesus being the messiah, why don't you refute what this rabbi has
>> to say?
>>
>> Jesus as the Messiah? by Rabbi Shraga Simmons
>>

> Very good and informative post. Thank you.
>

> Rod

Wonderful!
We have another one who trusts a rabbi.

Does that mean you believe in his God as well?
If not, you probably don't know what 'rabbi' means.

J666

Apr 20, 2008, 7:06:14 PM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:49:39 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<c2642ce1-d335-40c1...@24g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>):

> Creatures of darkness are irresistibly drawn to the light of the
> truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

Creatures of darkness are irresistibly drawn to the Golden light of the
Yolk of the Original Egg, Who is the ORIGIN Chickie.

The Celestial Chicken did create the Egg with the Golden light of the Yolk
from which everything else was created. The Celestial Chicken did send his
Son, Chickie, to Earth, the virgin birth of Maggie Hen and Chickie did die on
the barbecue spit for our indigestion - As it is written using a feather
from the Celestial Chicken as a quill and barbecue sause as the ink in the
Chible.

Laus Pollo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 7:23:17 PM4/20/08

J A

Apr 20, 2008, 9:05:33 PM4/20/08

"monkfish"

<snip>

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 8:19:44 PM4/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> convicted friend Rod wrote:
>>
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>> >
>> > <><
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM
>>
>> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.
>
> Not for the discerning.
>
> Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
> were to stop praying for you.

It is because I like you as a friend that I actually care what happens to
you that
I tolerate this. I know that despite the fact that I am atheist, I feel
that prayer
in this case is simply wekll wishing.

Do you, does God honestly want me to believe in Him, yes or no ? I won't
bow down to someone
that uses fear tactics to scare me into submission, only terrorists and
tryants act like that. But what i will
do is this; you tell God I know of a sweet old lady that i think the world
of. I would do back flips and
cartwheels in the middle of the freeway if she asked me to, no joke.

Her name is Janet. If god is truly God, he will be able to heal her
completely, and if he can do this
I WILL listen and convert. But like Thomas Didymos, I need proof, and it
isn't as though I were asking
anything for my sake, but for her and her daughters that need her.

If he can't or won't do this, then your prayers will be in vain, I promise
you...

> Your not knowing this simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
> right to convict you:

What, am I into mind reading and tea leaves that I should realize this for
fact ? You people
do know disbelief when you see and hear it, don't you ?

Would you believe me if I walked up to you out of the blue and claimed to
be George Bush,
but offered no proof ? Mans word isn't enough, after all it is your god that
said to put your
faith in god, not man, yet it was supposedly god that chose man to deliver
the scriptures, according
to men of the church. What ? What madness is this ??? What duplicity is
taking place here, eh ?

Give me some straight answers Andrew...Janet has esophageal cancer and not
a lot of time...

Rod

J666

Apr 20, 2008, 8:21:55 PM4/20/08
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:56:59 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

We, who are practicing chicken farmers, are seeing the same thing for type-2
diabetics using the 2PD-OMER Chickenfeed Approach

Old MacChung had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some chicks
Ee i ee i o
With a cluck-cluck here
And a cluck-cluck there
Here a cluck, there a cluck
Everywhere a cluck-cluck
Old MacChung had a farm
Ee i ee i o

Laus Pollo !!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 8:32:20 PM4/20/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> > convicted friend Rod wrote:

> >> Andrew, prayer accomplishes nothing but the abasement of ones self.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
> >
> > Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
> > were to stop praying for you.
>
> It is because I like you as a friend that I actually care what happens to
> you that I tolerate this.

If you were to run away from the blessings from GOD that are happening
per our request in Jesus' name, you would die whether you liked me as
a friend or not (i.e. as in the case of Mark aka Snow), for whom we
are also praying:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForMark

May you someday embrace GOD's blessings rather than just tolerate
them.

This would happen when you wisely choose to repent by publicly

declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

You know you really don't have much longer, dear friend Rod:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 8:41:49 PM4/20/08

> convicted friend Rod wrote:

>> > Not for the discerning.
>> >
>> > Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
>> > were to stop praying for you.
>>
>> It is because I like you as a friend that I actually care what happens to
>> you that I tolerate this.
>
> If you were to run away from the blessings from GOD that are happening
> per our request in Jesus' name, you would die whether you liked me as
> a friend or not (i.e. as in the case of Mark aka Snow), for whom we
> are also praying:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForMark
>
> May you someday embrace GOD's blessings rather than just tolerate
> them.

Did you ask him or not, Andrew ? Janet is a believer, isn't he able to
heal her
or is he just afraid of being tested ?

> This would happen when you wisely choose to repent by publicly
> declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> You know you really don't have much longer, dear friend Rod:

Neither does janet. I made my pitch for her sake..either he can,
can and won't, is powerless and not listening, or just isn't there. So,
whats it gonna be Andrew ? Heal her, or use my disbelief as an excuse
to let a sweet old woman die ?

Rod

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 8:51:00 PM4/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted friend Rod wrote:

>> > Not for the discerning.
>> >
>> > Indeed, your heart would cease to function if we, who are Christians,
>> > were to stop praying for you.
>>
>> It is because I like you as a friend that I actually care what happens to
>> you that I tolerate this.
>
> If you were to run away from the blessings from GOD that are happening
> per our request in Jesus' name, you would die whether you liked me as
> a friend or not (i.e. as in the case of Mark aka Snow), for whom we
> are also praying:

Fine, your terms then. What is a soul worth to god ? If I come back to the
faith,
will he heal janet ? yes or no...

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 9:50:48 PM4/20/08
convicted neighbor Rod wrote:
> > convicted friend Rod wrote:

> >> It is because I like you as a friend that I actually care what happens to
> >> you that I tolerate this.
> >
> > If you were to run away from the blessings from GOD that are happening
> > per our request in Jesus' name, you would die whether you liked me as
> > a friend or not (i.e. as in the case of Mark aka Snow), for whom we
> > are also praying:
>
> Fine, your terms then. What is a soul worth to god ? If I come back to the
> faith,
> will he heal janet ? yes or no...

It is written that we are not to test LORD Almighty GOD.

Instead, HE test us and our faith in HIM.

If HE does not heal Janet, then you will know that you did not pass
HIS test.

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM

J A

Apr 20, 2008, 10:55:27 PM4/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

This is an MD?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 9:58:05 PM4/20/08

Rod

Apr 20, 2008, 10:10:11 PM4/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

Again, you know who Thomas Didymos is as well as I do.

> Instead, HE test us and our faith in HIM.

Well, you know who Thomas Didymos is as well as I do. He can do it for Tom
who had
no faith, whats the diff with me ? Thats I'm not a jew ?

I'll wait and see what happens with Janet. If she makes it thru, because
the doctors here are
certain she won't, then I'll come back with my hat in my hand grovel....

If she dies..well you know the rest and so does god.

> If HE does not heal Janet, then you will know that you did not pass
> HIS test.

Yes, what better way to hurt me than to let an innocent die because of
me....how admirable..

Well, you know the old addage, "You get what you pay for".......

Rod

> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/KnowingHIM

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2008, 10:56:21 PM4/20/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Rod wrote:

> >> Fine, your terms then. What is a soul worth to god ? If I come back to
> >> the faith, will he heal janet ? yes or no...
> >
> > It is written that we are not to test LORD Almighty GOD.
>
> Again, you know who Thomas Didymos is as well as I do.

Disciple Thomas trusted Jesus as his LORD. This was evident by his
willingness to return to Jerusalem with Jesus though Thomas was
certain it would mean their collective deaths. The latter belief
means that disciple Thomas did not believe Jesus to be GOD, however,

> > Instead, HE tests us and our faith in HIM.

> Well, you know who Thomas Didymos is as well as I do. He can do it for Tom
> who had no faith, whats the diff with me ? Thats I'm not a jew ?

You do not trust that Jesus is your LORD. Moreover, Thomas came to
trusting that Jesus is GOD without the evidence because though given
the opportunity to physically test Jesus' wounds, he did not but
instead fell on his face proclaiming:

"My LORD and my GOD!"

> I'll wait and see what happens with Janet. If she makes it thru, because
> the doctors here are certain she won't, then I'll come back with my hat in my hand grovel....

The centurion grovelled before Jesus addressing HIM as LORD **before**
HE expressed a willingness ot heal his servant:

Begin Scripture reading of Matthew 8:5-13

When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to HIM, asking for
help. "LORD," he said, "my servant lies at home paralyzed and in
terrible suffering."

Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him."

The centurion replied, "LORD, I do not deserve to have you come under
my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I
myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this
one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to
my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."

When Jesus heard this, HE was astonished and said to those following
HIM, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with
such great faith. I say to you that many will come from the east and
the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the subjects of the kingdom
will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping
and gnashing of teeth."

Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go! It will be done just as you
believed it would." And his servant was healed at that very hour.

*** End Scripture reading ***

Comments per the counsel of the Holy Spirit:

(1) Jesus shows HE is clairvoyant by revealing fore-knowledge of the
gender of the servant.

(2) The centurion confirms that Jesus is right about the gender.

(3) Moreover, the centurion made the free will choice to trust that
Jesus is GOD.

(4) The centurion was credited with great faith that astonished Jesus
because HE did not expect it after finding no one in Israel with such
great faith. Prior to testing us, all-knowing LORD Almighty GOD does
not know the size of our faith in HIM ! ! ! It is by HIS testing us
that we learn with HIM how much we trust HIM ! ! !

(5) Disciple Thomas needed a lot more testing than the centurion in
order to trust that Jesus is GOD.

> If she dies..well you know the rest and so does god.

Then I would suggest you start grovelling now by declaring with your

mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Steve B.

Apr 21, 2008, 6:34:41 PM4/21/08

She isn't healed Andrew....

Rod

Apr 21, 2008, 8:12:47 PM4/21/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

I don't think so....she has been dead since august of last year. You're a
fake,
Andrew....

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2008, 9:42:41 PM4/21/08
> > HE expressed a willingness to heal his servant:
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> I don't think so....

Your choice.

> she has been dead since august of last year.

You have my condolences for any losses you have suffered in the past
and any losses you will suffer in the future.

> You're a fake, Andrew....

It should be clear to all now why the Holy Spirit has guided me not to
be specific about anything except your own perishing soul.

Though I am unable to read your mind, HE knows what is in both your
mind and your heart.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Again, you know you do not have much longer, dear Rod:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

Rod

Apr 22, 2008, 12:09:10 PM4/22/08

Actually a fact, no choice was involved to start with. if god had
healed her then she would be back from the dead by now, and this speaks
loudly to that comment about clairvoyance, does it not ?? God would
have known she were dead, had it been god speaking thru you, and were
he clairvoyant.

>> she has been dead since august of last year.
>
> You have my condolences for any losses you have suffered in the past
> and any losses you will suffer in the future.
>
>> You're a fake, Andrew....
>
> It should be clear to all now why the Holy Spirit has guided me not to
> be specific about anything except your own perishing soul.

Andrew, that isn't god speaking thru you, it's your mind fabricating
false beliefs and lies due to an illness of your mind, nothing more.

> Though I am unable to read your mind, HE knows what is in both your
> mind and your heart.

Yet he failed to do that very thing, for it is he that should have
forseen the fact that she was deceased...not even I knew that until
yesterday.

> This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:

It isn't the holy spirit convicting me Andrew, it is you, and I've
proven that fact as if it hasn't been proven before.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Again, you know you do not have much longer, dear Rod:

Here is the funny thing Andrew; christianity and the bible make the
claim that god doesn't interfere with free will...YET...here, thru
you, so you claim, he is here trying to put pressure on me to choose
him by way of extortion, ergo trying to frighten me into making a
choice that has already obviously been made, and not in his favor!

Now, does this sound like a guy thats clairvoyant to you ? Okay, this
might not be a fair test ! He might not be able to see into the future
more than, oh..say......2 seconds ? So at this time, tell me what I'll
doing 2 seconmds from...NOW !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 12:21:41 PM4/22/08

Rod

Apr 22, 2008, 1:32:08 PM4/22/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

I thought your answer might be something along this line. I can
wait....death will come for me eventually as it does for everyone..

--

To quote Jerry Moon;

Spelling mistakes above left in for people who need to correct
others to make their life fulfilled.

Copyright protected
Permission granted to copy for replies in News Groups
Jerry Moon

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 1:58:23 PM4/22/08

J A

Apr 22, 2008, 3:56:35 PM4/22/08

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

So you failed the test set for you....

How xian... how chungian...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 7:13:55 PM4/22/08

J A

Apr 22, 2008, 8:31:21 PM4/22/08
You failed his test.

He showed the holy spirit is phony.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 7:35:26 PM4/22/08

J A

Apr 22, 2008, 9:00:46 PM4/22/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

OK, I just pulled 3 cards out of a deck.

Have the holy spirit tell you which 3 cards and then post it.

}Rod{

Apr 22, 2008, 8:49:34 PM4/22/08

So much for a "clairvoyant Jesus".......

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 9:03:34 PM4/22/08

monkfish

Apr 22, 2008, 9:09:13 PM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:49:34 -0500, }Rod{ wrote:

> J A wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>>

>> OK, I just pulled 3 cards out of a deck.
>>
>> Have the holy spirit tell you which 3 cards and then post it.
>>

> So much for a "clairvoyant Jesus".......
>

> Rod

You don't seem to know much about Jesus.
What does it mean for him to be fully human?

--
monkfish * alt.atheism is removed from the header
because atheists there consider quoting the Bible proselytizing
and as such it is prohibited by their undebatable policy.

J A

Apr 22, 2008, 10:17:27 PM4/22/08

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/ The 3 cards ???

}Rod{

Apr 22, 2008, 9:23:02 PM4/22/08
monkfish wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:49:34 -0500, }Rod{ wrote:
>
>> J A wrote:
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>>>

>>> OK, I just pulled 3 cards out of a deck.
>>>
>>> Have the holy spirit tell you which 3 cards and then post it.
>>>

>> So much for a "clairvoyant Jesus".......
>>

>> Rod
>

> You don't seem to know much about Jesus.

I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??

> What does it mean for him to be fully human?

Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones
and YOU have a MYTH !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 9:50:49 PM4/22/08

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Crazysatan

> >> So much for a "clairvoyant Jesus".......
> >>
> >> Rod
> >
> > You don't seem to know much about Jesus.
>
> I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??
>
> > What does it mean for him to be fully human?
>
> Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones
> and YOU have a MYTH !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

Rod

Apr 22, 2008, 9:54:39 PM4/22/08

Are you here for all night, or do you sometimes get some sleep ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 10:04:14 PM4/22/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:

> > convicted friend Rod wrote:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Crazysatan

> >> I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??

> >> Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones
> >> and YOU have a MYTH !
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod
>
> Are you here for all night, or do you sometimes get some sleep ?

Yes.

The discerning remain masters of logic.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

Rod

Apr 22, 2008, 10:05:17 PM4/22/08

How did you find out ?? I never said a word....

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 10:23:16 PM4/22/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> > convicted friend Rod wrote:

> >> Are you here for all night, or do you sometimes get some sleep ?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > The discerning remain masters of logic.
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo
>
> How did you find out ?? I never said a word....

GOD remains the Source of all knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence.

Your ignorance simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

Rod.-. ... -..

Apr 22, 2008, 10:41:21 PM4/22/08

You have no idea what I've just said, do you ? No, none at all. is
your psychic tie with god suddenly down ?

monkfish

Apr 22, 2008, 10:47:15 PM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:23:02 -0500, }Rod{ wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> So much for a "clairvoyant Jesus".......
>>>

>>> Rod
>>

>> You don't seem to know much about Jesus.
>
> I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??
>

>> What does it mean for him to be fully human?
>>

> Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones and
> YOU have a MYTH !

You really shouldn't believe everything you read.

Anyhow, luckily for us, Jesus is fully divine as well.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2008, 10:54:23 PM4/22/08
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> You have no idea what I've just said, do you ?

You have said nothing here on usenet.

This remains a text-based medium.

<><

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

.-. ... -..Rod

Apr 23, 2008, 8:33:59 AM4/23/08
monkfish wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:23:02 -0500, }Rod{ wrote:
>
>> monkfish wrote:

>>> You don't seem to know much about Jesus.
>> I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??
>>

>>> What does it mean for him to be fully human?
>>>

>> Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones and
>> YOU have a MYTH !
>

> You really shouldn't believe everything you read.

Thankfully, I don't have your problem......you should take your
own advice quite often, eh ??

> Anyhow, luckily for us, Jesus is fully divine as well.

Un huh, and coffee is psychic.....

J666

Apr 23, 2008, 8:39:33 AM4/23/08
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 7:33:59 -0500, Rod wrote
(in message <X0GPj.209$To6...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net>):

> Thankfully, I don't have your problem......you should take your
> own advice quite often, eh ??

³In examinations, the foolish ask questions the wise cannot answer.²

Oscar Wilde

monkfish

Apr 23, 2008, 5:18:34 PM4/23/08
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:33:59 +0000, .-. ... -..Rod wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> I don't know about that ! You tell me then, is coffee psychic ??

>>> Death, as in the tomb at Talpiot, Israel. The IDA has his bones and
>>> YOU have a MYTH !
>>

>> You really shouldn't believe everything you read.
>
> Thankfully, I don't have your problem......you should take your own
> advice quite often, eh ??
>

>> Anyhow, luckily for us, Jesus is fully divine as well.
>>

> Un huh, and coffee is psychic.....

Way too advanced for you?
Do you know what 'divine' means?

yama...@aol.com

Apr 23, 2008, 5:52:14 PM4/23/08
On Apr 22, 7:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
<Excess Chung Dung snipped>

Chung boldly blathered:

> You have said nothing here on usenet.
>
> This remains a text-based medium.

Concrete interpretations such as that in the above reply by Chung are
a sign of psychosis and mental illness. That is how a schizophrenic
might reply. The average well adjusted person knows full well what Rod
was asking.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2008, 9:47:51 PM4/23/08