Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

Chronic bronchitis (productive cough) --> COPD (in time)

0 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

chưa đọc,
03:38:10 15 thg 7, 200815/7/08
đến
"Chronic bronchitis (CB) is a disorder that is characterised by chronic mucus production. This disorder is called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) when airflow obstruction is present. The majority of patients with COPD, which often goes undiagnosed or inadequately treated in the elderly, have symptoms consistent with CB. The clinical course of CB is usually punctuated by periodic acute exacerbations linked to infections caused by viral and typical or atypical bacterial pathogens. Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB) often lead to a decline in lung function and poor quality of life in association with increased risk of mortality and a significant economic impact on the healthcare system and society because of the direct costs of hospitalisations. In elderly individuals with COPD, co-morbidities play a vital role as determinants of health status and prognosis. Failure to eradicate infecting pathogens contributes to persistence of infection and inflammation that requires repeated courses of therapy and hospitalisation."

Source:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17658907?

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Truth

chưa đọc,
11:17:16 15 thg 7, 200815/7/08
đến
On Jul 15, 12:38 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> "Chronic bronchitis (CB) is a disorder that is characterised by chronic mucus production. This disorder is called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) when airflow obstruction is present. The majority of patients with COPD, which often goes undiagnosed or inadequately treated in the elderly, have symptoms consistent with CB. The clinical course of CB is usually punctuated by periodic acute exacerbations linked to infections caused by viral and typical or atypical bacterial pathogens. Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB) often lead to a decline in lung function and poor quality of life in association with increased risk of mortality and a significant economic impact on the healthcare system and society because of the direct costs of hospitalisations. In elderly individuals with COPD, co-morbidities play a vital role as determinants of health status and prognosis. Failure to eradicate infecting pathogens contributes to persistence of infection and inflammation that requires repeated courses of therapy and hospitalisation."
>
> Source:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17658907?

"Re: Chronic bronchitis (productive cough) --> COPD (in time)"

Incorrect medical information from the chung demon.

Once again Chung is incorrect and misinforming people. He is
selectively cut-and-pasting from abstracts and twisting the
information for his own nefarious reasons. In his fit of pique he
makes a classic attribution error.

Chronic bronchitis and cough may be a symptom / sign of COPD (Chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease) but chronic cough does not cause COPD
just as daylight does not cause sunrise.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

chưa đọc,
06:09:27 16 thg 7, 200816/7/08
đến
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) posted:

> > "Chronic bronchitis (CB) is a disorder that is characterised by chronic mucus production. This disorder is called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) when airflow obstruction is present. The majority of patients with COPD, which often goes undiagnosed or inadequately treated in the elderly, have symptoms consistent with CB. The clinical course of CB is usually punctuated by periodic acute exacerbations linked to infections caused by viral and typical or atypical bacterial pathogens. Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB) often lead to a decline in lung function and poor quality of life in association with increased risk of mortality and a significant economic impact on the healthcare system and society because of the direct costs of hospitalisations. In elderly individuals with COPD, co-morbidities play a vital role as determinants of health status and prognosis. Failure to eradicate infecting pathogens contributes to persistence of infection and inflammation that requires repeated courses of therapy and hospitalisation."
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17658907?
>
> Incorrect medical information from the chung demon.

Clearly you remain stupid...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/94eb73e8fb3aa52c?

... in your continuing attempts to appear more intelligent by
pretending to be a physician:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d328ccd260c6d2f?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Truth

chưa đọc,
09:02:48 16 thg 7, 200816/7/08
đến
On Jul 16, 3:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip Chung Dung>

Chung, clearly you are dishonest, delusional and no longer fit to
practice medicine. You can't even get basic medical concepts straight.
And you think I'm some made up character called Satan or a corporeal
demon.

St. Jackanapes

chưa đọc,
20:29:06 16 thg 7, 200816/7/08
đến

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD spake thusly...

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > "Chronic bronchitis (CB) is a disorder that is characterised by chronic mucus production. This disorder is called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) when airflow obstruction is present. The majority of patients with COPD, which often goes undiagnosed or inadequately treated in the elderly, have symptoms consistent with CB. The clinical course of CB is usually punctuated by periodic acute exacerbations linked to infections caused by viral and typical or
atypical bacterial pathogens. Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB) often lead to a decline in lung function and poor quality of life in association with increased risk of mortality and a significant economic impact on the healthcare system and society because of the direct costs of hospitalisations. In elderly individuals with COPD, co-morbidities play a vital role as determinants of health status and prognosis. Failure to eradicate infecting pathogens
contributes to persistence of infection and inflammation that requires repeated courses of therapy and hospitalisation."

> > > Source:
> > >
> > > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17658907?
> >
> > Incorrect medical information from the chung demon.
>
> Clearly you remain stupid...

Clearly you remain a liar, Chung.

--
St. Jackanapes
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

chưa đọc,
22:24:57 16 thg 7, 200816/7/08
đến
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/849954d42c2beebc?

> Clearly you remain a liar, Chung.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly affirm the veracity of what the Holy Spirit has
guided me to write.

Laus Deo ! ! !

0 tin nhắn mới