Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

WDJW status for 08/29/10 ...

0 просмотров

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 07:15:0729.08.2010
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Great Sage Itchy

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 08:16:3429.08.2010

> Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam removed)

While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC, TOTALLY ARROGANT, INSANE,
WHACK-O. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology for a sample of pure,
TOTAL EGOMANIA unleashed upon UseNet)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER, COMPLETELY INSANE.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human
garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
NAMBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
lady-boy, Dongdan, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is
LORD GOD KING BUFU".

*EGO-Christianity - "righteousness" and "holiness" for egoists.
The "religion" of HATE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN SUPREMACY
(EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their messiah "LORD"
Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast alive all non
EGO-Christians especially those they and their Messiah hate, including:
Moslems, Liberals, Gays, Lesbians, Atheists, Intellectuals, Writers,
Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Buddhists,
Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Their "Church" is a television network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the
EGO-Christian message of hate across America 24/7/365.)
Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboy-Dongdan-Chung.cockrider.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.chinky.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.chung

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"
\
Friends and supporters of the egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
Satan, Adolf Hitler, Fred Phelps, Pastor John Hagee, Ku Klux Klan,
Rupert Murdock, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, David Miscavage,
Wolfman, Dracula, Xenu, Frankenstein, the Blob, Vlad the Impaler,
Attilla the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees,
Jigsaw, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface, Hannibal Lector,
Darth Vader, The Joker, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor, The Green Goblin,
Sephiroth, Xenia Onatopp, Catwoman, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Doctor Julius
No, Francisco Scaramanga, Max Zorin, Elektra King, Dominic Greene, Hugo
Drax, "The Doctor", "The Dentist", Peeves the Poltergeist, Q, Oddjob,
Le Chiffre, Mr. Big, Rosa Klebb, Auric Goldfinger, Siegfried and
Starker, Light Yagami, Retsudo, The Rolling Stones,
Organizations: SMERSH, SPECTRE, AIPAC, SD6, Yagyu clan, The Borg, The
Ferengi, Cardassians, KAOS. The American Nazi Party, The Spangled Mob,
Drax Corporation, Auric Enterprises, OCTOPUS, Hells Angels, MS13 and
many others too secret and evil to mention.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 15:39:5429.08.2010
retired physician Frank Hildner wrote in part as a retiree back in
2001:

> You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 18:42:3229.08.2010
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
>http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
>us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 20 oz of a delightful
assortment of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Peter B

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 21:08:5229.08.2010
28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
-------------------------------------
Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
employment.

29. What does "for cause" mean?
-------------------------------------
When a physician is hired to work as an employee for another
physician, a group of physicians, a clinic, or another
corporate entity, that contract may be terminated by the
employer at any time either "for cause" or "not for cause."
Under a typical contract, the employer may terminate the
employment "for cause" only if the physician has been found
guilty of a felony, if the physician has been grossly
negligent, if the physician has repeatedly used poor medical
judgement thereby endangering patients and has been
unwilling to accept constructive criticism in this regard,
or if the physician has been unethical in his dealings with
patients, colleagues, or other employees.

30. If a physician's contract is terminated "for cause,"
does the physician have any recourse?
-------------------------------------
The physician can submit his or her case for
arbitration or trial.

31. What did Dr. Chung do when his contract was terminated
for cause?
-------------------------------------
He submitted his case for arbitration.

32. What was the result of the arbitration?
-------------------------------------
After carefully assessing both sides of the story, the
arbitrator found that the termination for cause was
justified.

33. What was the specific offense that led to Dr. Chung's
contract being terminated for cause?
-------------------------------------
That is up to Dr. Chung to disclose or not disclose as he
may desire.

34. What does any of this have to do with the
sci.med.cardiology newsgroup?
-------------------------------------
Ds. Chung addresses numerous issues - medical and non-
medical - on the sci.med.cardiology newsgroup. The
information outlined in this "addendum" to Dr. Chung's
FAQ is for background purposes to lend some additional
perspective. Each reader must make his or her own
decision with respect to the quality and reliability of
the information Dr. Chung provides on this newsgroup,
via e-mail, via the web, via telephone, or in person.
Hopefully the information provided in this FAQ addendum
will add some balance. In my opinion nobody should ever
take medical information provided on Internet sites at
face value. All such information should be thoroughly
discussed with each respective reader's own physician.

Stephen M. Nagler, M.D.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 21:28:5829.08.2010
faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

>28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
>-------------------------------------
>Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
>terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
>employment.
>
>29. What does "for cause" mean?

"You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

faux-christian Peter B wrote::
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove
>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>
>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49a31d5cd1d9c361?

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>
> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

> Exodus 16:16 (English Standard Version)
>
> 16 This is what the LORD has commanded: 'Gather of it, each one of you, as
> much as he can eat. You shall each take an omer,[a] according to the number
> of the persons that each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a48070f6b6239e0e?

> Footnotes:
> a. Exodus 16:16 An omer was about 2 quarts or 2 liters

The footnote is incorrect simply because it is written that manna is
ready-to-eat-food that has the consistency of "wafers made from honey"
(Exodus 16:31) which would be unlike either a grain or a fluid so that
it stands to reason that an omer of manna is not a volume unit of
manna but rather a weight unit of manna.

> Exodus 16:31 (New American Standard Bible)
>
> 31 The house of Israel named it manna, and it was like coriander seed,
> white, and its taste was like wafers with honey.
>
> There is the verse for you. Manna is the food. Omer is the weight.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f169b569b1a5b9fa?

Yes, an omer of manna is a weight measure of manna unlike either quart
or liter, which are volume measures.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much

Peter B. wrote:

> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
[...]

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Peter B

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 22:01:4629.08.2010
28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
-------------------------------------
Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
employment.

29. What does "for cause" mean?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 22:32:3629.08.2010
faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> >
> >>28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
> >>-------------------------------------
> >>Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
> >>terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
> >>employment.
> >>
> >>29. What does "for cause" mean?
> >
> > Source of question:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/999756db0faad96c?

> > "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
> > physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung
>
> For just cause you were eliminated.

If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost

your job because you talked yourself out of it."

Truth is simple :-)

Peter B

не прочитано,
29 авг. 2010 г., 23:39:4929.08.2010

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

>> > Source of question:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/999756db0faad96c?
>> >
>> > "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
>> > physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung
>>
>> For just cause you were eliminated.
>
> If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost
> your job because you talked yourself out of it."

Wrong, he was being polite and ethical. Everyone gave you (meaning all the
Dr's that wrote about you) the personal choice of describing your "causative
reasons" or not.

We note that you never refuted being let go, never refuted the "for cause"
clause of your contract, not the postings that I have put up. You tried to
obfuscate and my guess is that you also modified his letter in the hopes he
would die before it was found out. Nonetheless, God in Heaven has recorded
record either way. You did it publicly so publicly you must confess.

BTW a mini report of your transgressions on Facebook as been emailed to
them. Further info will be added as requested. My first full blown report of
such a nature. Please enjoy the ride.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

не прочитано,
30 авг. 2010 г., 00:07:0930.08.2010
faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

> >> For just cause you were eliminated.

> > If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost
> > your job because you talked yourself out of it."
>
> Wrong

It remains an experience shared by all that when there is just cause
for action that such just cause is invariably publicized from the
outset. For example, the unprovoked Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was
publicized from the outset as just cause for U.S. Operation Desert
Storm against Iraq:

http://www.free-essays.us/dbase/c6/dkt127.shtml

Truth is simple :-)

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

faux-christian Peter B wrote::
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

faux-christian Peter B. wrote: