Daily Spirit-guided thought for 07/26/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2008, 3:54:07 AM7/26/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9ed5d4ebe1e0fb5?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

J A

Jul 26, 2008, 12:53:54 PM7/26/08
People sometimes raise the idea that religion is necessary for human
goodness and kindness. However, humans were long ago programmed genetically
through competitve evolution pressures, to cooperate and help each other.
Groups that hang together can out survive groups that don't. Sports teams
made up of star players, can often be beaten teams made up of lesser players
they use better teamwork than their opponents.

It's sometimes argued that people need the idea of God in order to make them
behave properly. However, even if that were true, it would have no bearing
on whether there really is a God or not. If religion actually made people
more ethical, then there should be less crime in regions where religion is
important in people's lives. However, studies on this question seemed to
indicate more crime occurs in areas where religion is important. In the
Middle East, the average Moslem person is much more religious than average
over the world, however I doubt that they are more moral or that we should
start imitating their social behaviors.

The Bible is an accumulation of documents that has evil things in it, but is
not systematically evil. It's more strange than evil, per se. It's a chaotic
assemblage of disjointed writings which have been altered over time by
translation from one language to another, and by selective editing for
purposes that existed during the various times that the translations and
editings done.

A few examples of problems and just plain weirdness in the Bible.

The story of Noah involves God mass murdering most of the humans on Earth,
and killing off almost all of the other animal life, also. The fact that the
story doesn't deal with microscopic forms of life, is an indication that
"God" didn't know about its existence.

Another story involving god's mass murder is the destruction of Sodom and
Gomorrah. The hero of this story is Lot, a nephew of Abraham.

Two male angels were sent to warn Lot to leave the city before its
destruction. Lot welcomed the Angels into his house, which was subsequently
surrounded by sinful townsmen who demanded that the Angels be turned over to
them so they could be sodomized.

Lot protected the Angels by offering his two virgin daughters to be used by
the crowd, instead of the two male angels. The male angels saved the day by
striking blind the marauding crowd that wanted to sodomize them.

Lot's household escapes along with their apparently God blessed animals, but
Lot's wife gets turned to salt by God, for committing the sin of looking
back at the destruction of the city. The story continues and gets even more
perverse.

(By the way, the region this event supposedly took place in is an earthquake
zone, and due to its geology, has been prone to developing thick evaporite
deposits (salt beds) which erode out to forming interesting looking vertical
"pillars".)

Lott and his two daughters wind up living in a cave, isolated from other
people. Lacking male attention, the girls decided to get their father drunk
so he would have sex with them, which he did, getting both of them pregnant.

Something similar to the Lott story shows up in Judges 19. Here, a girl
concubine is handed over to a mob instead of a male visitor, and she is gang
raped all night by the mob. After this ordeal she crawls to the man's door
who turned her over to the mob, and then she dies. Upon finding her there
the man cuts her body up into 12 pieces and sends her into all the coasts of
Israel.

Another example of God's penchant for weirdness and mass murder is the
killing of children through plague in Egypt when the Israelites were trying
to leave the Pharaoh's service.

The book of Numbers tells of how God incited Moses to attack the
Medinanites. The Israelite army killed all the men and destroyed the citys,
but they failed to kill the Medinanite women and children. This infuriated
Moses and he gave orders that all the boy children should be killed, and all
women killed unless they were virgins.

These biblical stories advocate genocide. They set precedent for it and put
God's authority behind it.

The book of Joshua all about genocide. The wiping out of populations so that
the Israelites could claim the land for themselves, under God's orders.
That's essentially the same thing as Hitler intended to do, and did
partially for a time, in his invasions into Eastern Europe and the Soviet
Union.

According to Leviticus 20, offenses meriting death: cursing your parents;
committing adultery; sex with your stepmother or your daughter-in-law;
homosexuality; marrying a woman and her daughter; bestiality; working on the
Sabbath.

According to the Bible, if a man finds his wife is not a virgin at marriage,
he can have her stoned to death.

The Bible is a strange book - it's not a guide for actual human history, or
ethics for humans.

monkfish

Jul 26, 2008, 12:14:54 PM7/26/08
J A wrote:

> The Bible is a strange book - it's not a guide for actual human history,
> or ethics for humans.

If you get over your literalism and anachronism,
you will be able to discern the message of Jesus Christ.

Would you like to love those who hate you?

--
monkfish
* alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

Thom Madura

Jul 26, 2008, 12:45:51 PM7/26/08
monkfish wrote:
> J A wrote:
>
>> The Bible is a strange book - it's not a guide for actual human history,
>> or ethics for humans.
>

> If you get over your literalism and anachronism,
> you will be able to discern the message of Jesus Christ.

No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
He is just a fabrication of your religion.

> Would you like to love those who hate you?

Your bible show that your god did not - why should we?

You are just obsessed with all the people who hate you.

A great philospher once said

"Well - You can't please everyone - so you go to please yourself"(R.Nelson)

You have to learn to let go of those who hate you and realize that there
must be something good about you(I hope)- and move on. You cannot live
your life based on others thoughts about you - that is THEIR life.

Once you learn to free yourself of them and religion - you will find
yourself free to be a good and loving person on your own.

Rod

Jul 26, 2008, 1:04:26 PM7/26/08
Thom Madura wrote:
> monkfish wrote:
>> J A wrote:
>>
>>> The Bible is a strange book - it's not a guide for actual human history,
>>> or ethics for humans.
>>

>> If you get over your literalism and anachronism,
>> you will be able to discern the message of Jesus Christ.
>

> No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
> He is just a fabrication of your religion.
>

>> Would you like to love those who hate you?
>

> Your bible show that your god did not - why should we?
>
> You are just obsessed with all the people who hate you.
>
> A great philospher once said
>
> "Well - You can't please everyone - so you go to please yourself"(R.Nelson)

I don't particularly agree with what you've said here.
In understanding the religion of Christianity it will better
equip you to deal realistically and effectively with it's
followers, and perhaps in understanding one another we can
heal a breach that has long plagued the human race.

For one, healing that breach may prevent bloodshed of
atheists, Christians, Buddhist, Hindus and countless other
religions and peoples.

Ghandi said it best; "I am Christian, I am a Hindu, I am
a Muslim"....WE are humans....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2008, 1:16:38 PM7/26/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> satan via another sockjpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

Wiser to seek GOD's forgiveness than the forgiveness of humans:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Only GOD can save your perishing soul.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Rod:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6866c88724a6f93b?

J A

Jul 26, 2008, 3:53:37 PM7/26/08

monkfish

Jul 26, 2008, 4:52:10 PM7/26/08
Thom Madura wrote:

You don't appear to be free
from your preconceptions of God.

Don Kirkman

Jul 26, 2008, 6:19:25 PM7/26/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Thom Madura wrote in article
<488b5520$0$20916$607e...@cv.net>:

>monkfish wrote:

>> If you get over your literalism and anachronism,
>> you will be able to discern the message of Jesus Christ.

>No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
>He is just a fabrication of your religion.

Whatever one may believe about the historicity of Jesus, "discernment"
as a source of knowledge a la Mr. Chung is a pure fiction.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Thom Madura

Jul 26, 2008, 6:44:24 PM7/26/08
You don't appear to be free of you blind-faith in your imaginary god.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2008, 10:29:19 PM7/26/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted friend monkfish wrote:
>
> >> If you get over your literalism and anachronism,
> >> you will be able to discern the message of Jesus Christ.
>
> >No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
> >He is just a fabrication of your religion.
>
> Whatever one may believe about the historicity of Jesus, "discernment"
> as a source of knowledge a la Mr. Chung is a pure fiction.

You remind me of the man, who blind from birth, denies the existence
of vision.

The seeing largely shrug-off his rantings and ravings as we, who are
discerning, simply just pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

monkfish

Jul 26, 2008, 11:56:24 PM7/26/08
Thom Madura wrote:

I'm free enough to realize that
I don't know much about God.

Are you free enough to love
even those who hate you?

Don Kirkman

Jul 27, 2008, 2:58:17 AM7/27/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<23339660-fe21-4c15...@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> >No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
>> >He is just a fabrication of your religion.

>> Whatever one may believe about the historicity of Jesus, "discernment"
>> as a source of knowledge a la Mr. Chung is a pure fiction.

>You remind me of the man, who blind from birth, denies the existence
>of vision.

"Where there is no vision the people perish." However, I have never
denied the existence of vision. I categorically deny the existence of
*discernment* as some preternatural power to know things without
having done the work.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 3:10:05 AM7/27/08
convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> >> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> You don't appear to be free
> >> from your preconceptions of God.
> >>

> > You don't appear to be free of you blind-faith in your imaginary god.
>
> I'm free enough to realize that
> I don't know much about God.
>
> Are you free enough to love
> even those who hate you?

Since blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, It has no free will to do
anything but evil which is satan's will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee019444a6840972?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 3:15:00 AM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Whatever one may believe about the historicity of Jesus, "discernment"
> >> as a source of knowledge a la Mr. Chung is a pure fiction.
>
> >You remind me of the man, who blind from birth, denies the existence
> >of vision.
>
> "Where there is no vision the people perish." However, I have never
> denied the existence of vision.

You would if you never had it just as you deny discernment because you
have never been discerning:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0d7048a29e85b87e?

Truth is simple.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

Thom Madura

Jul 27, 2008, 7:25:10 AM7/27/08

Actually - you know NOTHING about a god.
THey don't exist.
What you know about is the creation of humans that are imaginary and
have no powers.

> Are you free enough to love
> even those who hate you?

Again - the people who hate YOU -

Why don't you just love the people who love you back for starters.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 8:06:43 AM7/27/08

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 9:30:19 AM7/27/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Everything you need to know about god is in religious writings, in or out side
the bible. Read that stuff and you will see it is just poorly written science
fiction.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 9:32:25 AM7/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
Take your MEDS! There is no god there is no satan. Take responsibility for your
actions god or satan does not lead any one.

Thom Madura

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 1:44:38 PM7/27/08

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 2:38:54 PM7/27/08
God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 2:45:17 PM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/755ca0b60bce8502?

> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.

You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
it :-)

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce?

Don Kirkman

Jul 27, 2008, 2:48:23 PM7/27/08
<b0d68f4c-5fa8-4d23...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>> >You remind me of the man, who blind from birth, denies the existence
>> >of vision.

>> "Where there is no vision the people perish." However, I have never
>> denied the existence of vision.

>You would if you never had it just as you deny discernment because you
>have never been discerning:

That's a stupid assumption. Do you think blind people actually say or
believe there is no such thing as vision? Ridiculous.

I have discerned that you are not a practicing physician, that you are
not an orthodox Christian, that you are emotionally disturbed, that
you are abusive to the feelings and needs of others, and that you
fabricate facts and ideas. All of this is consistent with Webster's
definition of "discernment," which is not simply accepting any idea
that pops into one's head but using logic and evidence to separate
truth from falsehood.

The Judeo-Christian use of "discern" matches Webster (actually the
other way round, I suppose): "To see and identify by noting
differences; to see by the eye or the understanding."'

As I wrote and you snipped,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 3:06:52 PM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/98c535241bc18c0c?

> That's a stupid assumption.

In the Holy Spirit, there is only knowing and no assuming.

Clearly, you continue to be guided by the spirit of error(self) so
that you will always be clueless:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0d7048a29e85b87e?

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 3:27:01 PM7/27/08

> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/755ca0b60bce8502?
>>
>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>
> You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
> it :-)

God has no effect on if I respond or not. the same goes for you. I decide if I
respond or not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 3:44:06 PM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

> >> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
> >
> > You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
> > it :-)
>
> God has no effect on if I respond or not. the same goes for you. I decide if I
> respond or not.

LORD Almighty GOD remains sovereign so that if He does not allow you
to post, you simply will not even if you wish to post per the free
will that He has generously given all souls including yours.

Now you know why you have not been successful at doing many of those
things that you have wanted to do.

GOD simply did not allow them.

J A

Jul 27, 2008, 4:30:14 PM7/27/08

"Don Kirkman" <don...@charter.net> wrote in message

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article

>>> "Where there is no vision the people perish." However, I have never
>>> denied the existence of vision.
>
>>You would if you never had it just as you deny discernment because you
>>have never been discerning:
>

> That's a stupid assumption. Do you think blind people actually say or
> believe there is no such thing as vision? Ridiculous.

Chung was once an MD/phd,,, then he got jesus and his brain turned to mush.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 4:08:10 PM7/27/08

> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

>> > You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
>> > it :-)
>>
>> God has no effect on if I respond or not. the same goes for you. I decide if
>> respond or not.
>
> LORD Almighty GOD remains sovereign so that if He does not allow you
> to post, you simply will not even if you wish to post per the free
> will that He has generously given all souls including yours.

There is no soul. There is no sovereign god.

> Now you know why you have not been successful at doing many of those
> things that you have wanted to do.

I am successful at all I have endevored.

> GOD simply did not allow them.

There is no god.

> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

When you pray, you are talking to your self. There is no god.

Thom Madura

Jul 27, 2008, 5:23:59 PM7/27/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/755ca0b60bce8502?
>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>
> You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
> it :-)

Incorrect - a religion's god has no power over the internet.
They are human fabricated nonsense that cannot do anything.

Thom Madura

Jul 27, 2008, 5:26:10 PM7/27/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

>>> You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
>>> it :-)
>> God has no effect on if I respond or not. the same goes for you. I decide if I
>> respond or not.
>
> LORD Almighty GOD remains sovereign

Incorrect

No person claiming to be a god has been sovereign in the western world
for more than a century

In most western countries there are no sovereign rulers to begin with -
there are only SOME limited monarchies.

Religions and its gods have proven to be completely bankrupt at their
ability to run countries - they had there chances and turned out to be
even more despotic than other tyrants. They have been replaced by
democatic rule of humans - which has proven to be far better.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 6:49:39 PM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

> >> God has no effect on if I respond or not. the same goes for you. I decide if
> >> I respond or not.
> >
> > LORD Almighty GOD remains sovereign so that if He does not allow you
> > to post, you simply will not even if you wish to post per the free
> > will that He has generously given all souls including yours.
>
> There is no soul.

If that were true, you would have neither free will nor love nor would
you witness either free will or love in others.

> There is no sovereign god.

If that were true, light would not obey the speed limit (c) that GOD
set for it.

> > Now you know why you have not been successful at doing many of those
> > things that you have wanted to do.
>
> I am successful at all I have endevored.

If that were true, you would have successfully spelled "endeavored:"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/endeavored

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly provide proof of His sovereignty specifically in
your case.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Your difficulties indicate that you continue to be guided by the
spirit of error(self) and simply show that the Holy Spirit is
absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce?

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 7:03:44 PM7/27/08

> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

>> > LORD Almighty GOD remains sovereign so that if He does not allow you
>> > to post, you simply will not even if you wish to post per the free
>> > will that He has generously given all souls including yours.
>>
>> There is no soul.
>
> If that were true, you would have neither free will nor love nor would
> you witness either free will or love in others.

That is total bull shit. I do not live in a county controlled by a dictator. I
have all the free will I can use. Can't witness love? Your insane I'm married
with two great kid's, now young adults. That is just the start of my witnessing
love.

>> There is no sovereign god.
>
> If that were true, light would not obey the speed limit (c) that GOD
> set for it.

God did not set a speed limit because there is no god.

>> > Now you know why you have not been successful at doing many of those
>> > things that you have wanted to do.
>>
>> I am successful at all I have endevored.
>
> If that were true, you would have successfully spelled "endeavored:"

No If I were not successful I would not be able to afford my house, or put my
kids through college. Misspelling a word says nothing about success.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 7:20:26 PM7/27/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

> >> There is no soul.
> >
> > If that were true, you would have neither free will nor love nor would
> > you witness either free will or love in others.
>
> That is total bull shit.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> I do not live in a county controlled by a dictator.

You live in a reality that has an Author, Who is LORD Almighty GOD.

> I have all the free will I can use.

Such is the generous gift that GOD has given all souls per His
infinite free will.

> Can't witness love?

Without free will, there can be no love.

> Your insane...

In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, He continues to keep me
completely well mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Laus Deo :-)

> ... I'm married with two great kid's, now young adults.

If you love your wife and kids, you have a soul.

> That is just the start of my witnessing love.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve as your own proof for your own soul.

> >> There is no sovereign god.
> >
> > If that were true, light would not obey the speed limit (c) that GOD
> > set for it.
>
> God did not set a speed limit because there is no god.

A house remains proof of its builder.

> >> I am successful at all I have endevored.
> >
> > If that were true, you would have successfully spelled "endeavored:"
>
> No If I were not successful I would not be able to afford my house, or put my
> kids through college.

Being successful with some things is not the same as being "successful
at all I have endeavored."

> Misspelling a word says nothing about success.

It does invalidate your claim that you have been successful at all
that you have endeavored.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 8:01:34 PM7/27/08

> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

>> > If that were true, you would have neither free will nor love nor would
>> > you witness either free will or love in others.
>>
>> That is total bull shit.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
There is no truth in you.

>> I do not live in a county controlled by a dictator.
>
> You live in a reality that has an Author, Who is LORD Almighty GOD.

I live in reality, that is true. There is no almighty.

>> I have all the free will I can use.
>
> Such is the generous gift that GOD has given all souls per His
> infinite free will.

No gift from god, no god. My "free will" is my own.

>> Can't witness love?
>
> Without free will, there can be no love.
>
>> Your insane...
>
> In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, He continues to keep me
> completely well mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Take your meds.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 8:18:45 PM7/27/08

Clearly you are not among the discerning.

> >> I do not live in a county controlled by a dictator.
> >
> > You live in a reality that has an Author, Who is LORD Almighty GOD.
>
> I live in reality, that is true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly invalidate what you wrote earlier.

Laus Deo ! ! !

> There is no almighty.

Would not be here if that were true.

> >> I have all the free will I can use.
> >
> > Such is the generous gift that GOD has given all souls per His
> > infinite free will.
>
> No gift from god, no god.

Again, would not be here if that were true.

> My "free will" is my own.

GOD did gift it to your soul.

> >> Can't witness love?
> >
> > Without free will, there can be no love.
> >
> >> Your insane...
> >
> > In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, He continues to keep me
> > completely well mentally, physically, and spiritually.
> >
> Take your meds.

Your difficulty with understanding the meaning of "completely well"
does not bode well for your level of cognitive functioning.

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

The delusion that there is no GOD can possibly lead to a psychotic
break from the rest of reality authored by GOD.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 8:32:48 PM7/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

If you take your meds you will not have the confusion problem you are having.
Living in reality is not scary, try it some time.

>> > You live in a reality that has an Author, Who is LORD Almighty GOD.
>>
>> I live in reality, that is true.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly invalidate what you wrote earlier.
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
>> There is no almighty.
>
> Would not be here if that were true.

God is not all mighty. In Judges 1:19 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he
drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the
inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. Apparently god has
a problem with keeping up with technology. God also has a problem with success
as that he inspired a misspelling in the bible.

>> > Such is the generous gift that GOD has given all souls per His
>> > infinite free will.
>>
>> No gift from god, no god.
>
> Again, would not be here if that were true.

No, if my father had not put his penis in my mothers vagina and deposited some
sperm I would not be here. Your a doctor, you should know that.

>> My "free will" is my own.
>
> GOD did gift it to your soul.

There is no god to give a gift of anything, there is no soul.

>> > Without free will, there can be no love.

>> > In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, He continues to keep me
>> > completely well mentally, physically, and spiritually.
>> >
>> Take your meds.
>
> Your difficulty with understanding the meaning of "completely well"
> does not bode well for your level of cognitive functioning.

I understand "completely well" and you are not.

> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

And what "symptoms" would that be?

> The delusion that there is no GOD can possibly lead to a psychotic
> break from the rest of reality authored by GOD.

The delusion of a god leads to a psychotic break from the sane people in the
world.It's called being committed. Which you need to be.

> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

My dear doctor, you need help. I am quite healthy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 9:19:27 PM7/27/08

The reality is that GOD continues to keep me completely well.

This means that there are no meds for me to take.

Thus, you remain delusional.

Would suggest again that you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms
(delusions).

Here is a partial enumeration of your delusions (false beliefs):

(1) There is no GOD.

(2) There is no soul.

(3) People who believe in GOD are insane.

(4) Taking medications erases a person's belief in GOD.

Note as this list grows, you are in danger of a complete psychotic
break from the reality that GOD has authored:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d143107eb4e4f1?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 9:41:25 PM7/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Your entitled to your opinion, but it appears that I'm not the only one who has
noticed your lack of sanity.

> This means that there are no meds for me to take.

Oh I beg to differ, there are quite a number that may help you.

> Thus, you remain delusional.

That would be you.

> Would suggest again that you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms
> (delusions).

Again that would be you.

> Here is a partial enumeration of your delusions (false beliefs):

There is a difference between a delusion and a delusional disorder. You have a
delusional disorder. I may have some delusions ( false beliefs ) but as time
goes on I learn and let go of the false beliefs. Santa clause is an example, I
grew out of the belief in Santa at a very early age. The god thing? Sadly not as
early. But like myself it's not too late for you.

> (1) There is no GOD.

Not a delusion, it's real.

> (2) There is no soul.

Not a delusion.

> (3) People who believe in GOD are insane.

Not all people who believe in gods are insane, you are though.

> (4) Taking medications erases a person's belief in GOD.

Helps too see the delusion, it's an aid. When you regain your sanity you can
stop the meds with your doctors approval.

> Note as this list grows, you are in danger of a complete psychotic
> break from the reality that GOD has authored:

God has authored nothing, the reality is there is no god.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 9:43:35 PM7/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

God is not all mighty. In Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 9:53:45 PM7/27/08

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > This means that there are no meds for me to take.
>
> Oh I beg to differ, there are quite a number that may help you.

GOD is all I need and indeed, He continues to help me remain
completely well :-)

> > Thus, you remain delusional.
>
> That would be you.

Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

> > Would suggest again that you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms
> > (delusions).
>
> Again that would be you.

Again, would not have an active medical license if that were true.

Would again suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56ab92064d5793a5

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce?

Thom Madura

Jul 27, 2008, 9:53:33 PM7/27/08

Actually - everyone can figure out that you have no truth in you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 10:05:15 PM7/27/08

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 10:05:39 PM7/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
What lord? Beliefs meaningless? I believe that when you enter a contract you
should fulfill its terms to the best of you ability. Is that meaningless?

>> > This means that there are no meds for me to take.
>>
>> Oh I beg to differ, there are quite a number that may help you.
>
> GOD is all I need and indeed, He continues to help me remain
> completely well :-)

Your god is a delusion. A mirage. A pigment of your intoxication. You are not
well.

>> > Thus, you remain delusional.
>>
>> That would be you.
>
> Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You just have not been in a situation where the board would take away your
license, that is if you really are a licensed doctor. Which in that case you are
a liar and are not a license doctor.

>> > Would suggest again that you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms
>> > (delusions).
>>
>> Again that would be you.
>
> Again, would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You just have not been in a situation where the board would take away your
license, that is if you really are a licensed doctor. Which in that case you are
a liar and are not a license doctor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 10:11:17 PM7/27/08

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 10:13:21 PM7/27/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 10:21:21 PM7/27/08

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 10:24:00 PM7/27/08
Jesus dies and goes up to Heaven. The first thing he does is look for his
father, as he has never met the man before and is curious as to what he looks
like, and whether or not Jesus looks like his mother or father, etc. He looks
high and low but cannot find him.

He asks St. Peter "Where is my father?" But St. Peter says he doesn't know.

He asks the archangel Gabriel "Where is my father?" But Gabriel doesn't know.

He asks John the Baptist "Where is my father?" But John does not know. So he
wanders Heaven, impatiently searching.

Suddenly he sees out of the mist an old man coming toward him. The man is very
old, with white hair, stooped over a little. "Stop!" Jesus yells. "Who are you?"

"Oh, please help me, I am an old man in search of my son." Jesus is very
curious. Could this be his father? "Tell me of your son, old man."

"Oh, you would know him if you saw him. Holes in his hand where the nails used
to be, he was nailed to a cross, you know..."

"Father!!!!!" Screams Jesus.

"Pinocchio!!!!!!!" yells the old man.

monkfish

Jul 27, 2008, 10:46:28 PM7/27/08
Thom Madura wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> Thom Madura wrote:

>>> You don't appear to be free of you blind-faith in your imaginary god.
>>

>> I'm free enough to realize that
>> I don't know much about God.
>
> Actually - you know NOTHING about a god.
> THey don't exist.
> What you know about is the creation of humans that are imaginary and
> have no powers.
>

>> Are you free enough to love
>> even those who hate you?
>
> Again - the people who hate YOU -
>
> Why don't you just love the people who love you back for starters.

That's a given, for most people.
Isn't it strange that you think otherwise?

--
monkfish
* alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 10:54:17 PM7/27/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
After five years of toil at a Wall Street law firm, an associate was burning the
midnight oil at his office. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and a tower of
smoke burst from the floor. Satan stepped out of the smoke, and addressed the
lawyer:

"I understand you'd give absolutely anything to make partner," said the devil,
"So I've come here to make you an offer. I'll make you a partner, but in return
I will take the souls of your wife, your parents, your children, your
grandchildren, and all of your friends."

The lawyer looked strangely puzzled, and thought hard for several minutes.
Finally, he turned to Satan and asked, "What's the catch?"

monkfish

Jul 27, 2008, 10:57:48 PM7/27/08
rustynail wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

> Everything you need to know about god is in religious writings, in or out
> side the bible. Read that stuff and you will see it is just poorly written
> science fiction.

Your loss.
The Bible is a powerful book that can change your life.
Do read it again with humility sometime.

monkfish

Jul 27, 2008, 11:09:52 PM7/27/08
rustynail wrote:

> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.

Probably because you are alienated from God.
To see God, you need to love your neighbor.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 11:11:05 PM7/27/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
That is the words of the good doctor Chung is delusional.

rustynail

Jul 27, 2008, 11:17:56 PM7/27/08

> rustynail wrote:
>
>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>

> Probably because you are alienated from God.
> To see God, you need to love your neighbor.

Is that like the pink elephants drunks see?

monkfish

Jul 28, 2008, 12:02:42 AM7/28/08
rustynail wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>> rustynail wrote:
>>
>>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>>

>> Probably because you are alienated from God.
>> To see God, you need to love your neighbor.
>>
> Is that like the pink elephants drunks see?

It's rather like the way a person in love can see
that even the stars in the sky love him.

rustynail

Jul 28, 2008, 12:04:45 AM7/28/08

> rustynail wrote:
>

>> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

>>> Probably because you are alienated from God.
>>> To see God, you need to love your neighbor.
>>>
>> Is that like the pink elephants drunks see?
>

> It's rather like the way a person in love can see
> that even the stars in the sky love him.

Does the moon love?

Thom Madura

Jul 28, 2008, 5:57:36 AM7/28/08

I don't think otherwise - it is strange YOU would think that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2008, 6:04:14 AM7/28/08

rustynail

Jul 28, 2008, 6:16:12 AM7/28/08

Wild Nuns
A cop pulls over a car load of nuns. The cop says, "Sister, this is a 55 MPH
highway. Why are you going so slow?"

The Sister replies, "Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 41, not 55."

The cop answers, "Oh, Sister, that's not the speed limit, that's the name of the
highway you are on!"

The Sister says, "Oh! Silly me! Thanks for letting me know. I'll be more
careful."

At this point, the cop looks in the backseat where the other nuns are shaking
and trembling.

The cop asks, "Excuse me, Sister, what's wrong with your friends back there?
They are shaking something terrible."

The Sister answers, "Oh, we just got off Highway 101."

monkfish

Jul 28, 2008, 12:40:36 PM7/28/08
Thom Madura wrote:

It's natural for us to love those who love us.
Is it natural for us to love those who hate us?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2008, 8:44:40 PM7/28/08

rustynail

Jul 28, 2008, 8:53:45 PM7/28/08
ACT OF GOD

The new minister's wife had a baby.

The minister appealed to the congregation for a salary increase to cover the
addition to the family.

The congregation agreed that it was only fair, and approved it.

When the next child arrived, the minister appealed again and the congregation
approved again.

Several years and five children later, the congregation was a bit upset over the
increasing expense. This turned into a rather loud meeting one night with the
minister.

Finally, the minister stood and shouted out, "Having children is an Act of God!"

An older man in the back stood and shouted back, "Rain and snow are Acts of God,
too, and we wear rubbers for them!"

http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test?tr=Take%20the%20DUMB%20TEST!&tr=Hey%20Dummy!!!!&trt=9&gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=ValueClick&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTest

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2008, 9:40:36 PM7/28/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 28, 2008, 10:41:43 PM7/28/08
In article <23339660-fe21-4c15...@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > >No - one cannot discern the message of your christ - he never existed.
> > >He is just a fabrication of your religion.
> >
> > Whatever one may believe about the historicity of Jesus, "discernment"
> > as a source of knowledge a la Mr. Chung is a pure fiction.
>
> You remind me of the man, who blind from birth, denies the existence
> of vision.

With that, you remind me of Rosa Kuleshova.

-- cary

> The seeing largely shrug-off his rantings and ravings as we, who are
> discerning, simply just pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2008, 11:42:21 PM7/28/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e75678d5df232267?

> With that, you remind me of Rosa Kuleshova.

Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

rustynail

Jul 29, 2008, 6:26:37 AM7/29/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 29, 2008, 12:14:35 PM7/29/08
In article <5c8d48fd-8579-4528...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e75678d5df232267?
> >
> > With that, you remind me of Rosa Kuleshova.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Poor mirthless Andrew, flouting Ecclesiastes with every post...

-- cary

Message has been deleted

monkfish

Jul 29, 2008, 3:12:48 PM7/29/08
Yesac Dranoel wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> rustynail wrote:
>>
>>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>>

>> Probably because you are alienated from God.
>> To see God, you need to love your neighbor.
>>

> I did, now I'm divorced ;).
> Are you married dear Monkfish?
>
> Yesac

I don't answer personal questions.

Can you love those who hate you?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 29, 2008, 3:32:21 PM7/29/08
monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> writes:

> Yesac Dranoel wrote:
>
> > monkfish wrote:

> >> Probably because you are alienated from God.
> >> To see God, you need to love your neighbor.
> >>

> > I did, now I'm divorced ;).
> > Are you married dear Monkfish?
> >
> > Yesac
> > ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
>

> I don't answer personal questions.
>
> Can you love those who hate you?

...quoth he, asking an extremely personal question...

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Jul 29, 2008, 6:03:12 PM7/29/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<78508e95-4c51-41a5...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/755ca0b60bce8502?

>> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.

>You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
>it :-)

I thought all of these condemned satanic non-believers (sic!) were
being led by satan; now you're telling rusty he's being led by God to
post messages here? :-)

Or is God just sitting back and enjoying watching satan at work?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Jul 29, 2008, 6:19:14 PM7/29/08
Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net>

It's probably just another friendly collegial bar bet, like
the Boys had back when they were toying with Job.

(including the slaughter of his kids. say, did you know
that Andy "discerned" that Job's sons and Job's daughters
and Job's servants were all brought back to life? odd
that no one else has "discerned" that, is it not?)

-- cary

J A

Jul 29, 2008, 7:18:01 PM7/29/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

> In article
> <5c8d48fd-8579-4528...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew
> B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > With that, you remind me of Rosa Kuleshova.
>>
>> Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Poor mirthless Andrew, flouting Ecclesiastes with every post...

But like most jesus grovelers, he just makes up whatever he wants with no
regard to reality.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2008, 6:44:38 PM7/29/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Adonis (aka rustynail) wrote:

> >> God is NOT answering anything, god is not real.
>
> >You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
> >it :-)
>
> I thought all of these condemned satanic non-believers (sic!) were
> being led by satan;

Those who have unwisely blasphemed against the Holy Spirit have killed
their souls so that they no longer have the free will to do anything
but satan's will, which is evil.

The evil that was done to Job by satan happened only because GOD
allowed it and would not have happened had GOD not allowed it.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right.

This is clearly evident for the discerning in GOD's fully restoring
and rewarding Job after the test was over.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

SkyEyes

Jul 29, 2008, 7:07:42 PM7/29/08
On Jul 29, 3:19 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net>

> > It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> > article
> > <78508e95-4c51-41a5-8f7b-f246346ba...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

> > >You would not have posted your written response if GOD did not allow
> > >it :-)
>
> > I thought all of these condemned satanic non-believers (sic!) were
> > being led by satan; now you're telling rusty he's being led by God to
> > post messages here?  :-)
>
> > Or is God just sitting back and enjoying watching satan at work?
>
> It's probably just another friendly collegial bar bet, like
> the Boys had back when they were toying with Job.
>
> (including the slaughter of his kids.  say, did you know
> that Andy "discerned" that Job's sons and Job's daughters
> and Job's servants were all brought back to life?  odd
> that no one else has "discerned" that, is it not?)

I was in the Masonic organization for girls called "Job's Daughters"
growing up. *They* didn't know that Job's kiddies all came back to
life, and I'm sure they would have mentioned it, had they "discerned"
it. <Eyeroll>

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Cary Kittrell

Jul 29, 2008, 7:33:37 PM7/29/08
In article <125508a9-4427-4b9f...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com> SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> writes:

> On Jul 29, 3:19=A0pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net>
> >

> > > It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> > > article

> 502?

> > > I thought all of these condemned satanic non-believers (sic!) were
> > > being led by satan; now you're telling rusty he's being led by God to
> > > post messages here? =A0:-)

> > > Or is God just sitting back and enjoying watching satan at work?
> >
> > It's probably just another friendly collegial bar bet, like
> > the Boys had back when they were toying with Job.
> >
> > (including the slaughter of his kids. =A0say, did you know

> > that Andy "discerned" that Job's sons and Job's daughters
> > and Job's servants were all brought back to life? =A0odd

> > that no one else has "discerned" that, is it not?)
>
> I was in the Masonic organization for girls called "Job's Daughters"
> growing up. *They* didn't know that Job's kiddies all came back to
> life, and I'm sure they would have mentioned it, had they "discerned"
> it. <Eyeroll>

Hmmm...Job's Daughters" didn't kind of...you know, lurch around in
sort of a stiff-legged fashion?

(and try to eat your brains?)

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 29, 2008, 7:44:25 PM7/29/08
"J A" <a...@re.com>

Actually Andrew is a two or more sigmas out from the mean as
compared to the average Christian.

-- cary

SkyEyes

Jul 29, 2008, 7:52:18 PM7/29/08
On Jul 29, 4:33 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

Well, yes - but there was a purpose to it. Kinda like marching,
except in a long white robe.

> (and try to eat your brains?)

Job's Daughters pretty much ate my brains, yeah. Along with the
Conservative Baptists. In fact, the two organizations fought over my
brain for many years.

Man, I'm not only surprised that I'm sane these days, I'm surprised
that I can sit upright undern my own power. What a mind-fuck my
childhood was.

Brenda

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2008, 4:52:53 AM7/30/08