To Zennie And All His Kiddies - Killers

MU

May 31, 2008, 4:12:19 AM5/31/08
En cette heure matinale, bonjour,

Let Mu lead by Muing that I have no doubt that what I have to Mu will
influence you. You're nothing more than a convenient conduit that I can
point to, pass thru and use for Mu's purposes. I thank you for that now
STFU.

Sci.Med.Cardiology has forever dealt with serious, life threatening
diseases. The Pastorios, the Zennies, the Kittrells, the amount of
irreperable harm, the number of deaths and those that have suffered
needlessly, due directly to your egotistical, self-indulgent and
childish behaviors is uncountable. You kill. You kill.

How many wandered in here, with physical or physiological tragedy, to
never seek help? As much as you hate Chung, he is at least the only
cardiologist who cares enough to be available, here and by email, night
and day, day and night.

You kill.

How does that feel? Rich and good? Something, if any of you Kiddies
ever have children, you can point at as your legacies? Killers, how
does that feel?

You wouldn't know. By God's grace, He shields you from your own doings.

He allows your hate to block out the realities, the extent of damage
you do. I'll buy into that ignorance equation. I also buy into the fact
that as insufferable as you are, in spite of the people you have
killed, maimed or, in the very least, denied the opportunity to make
their own choices regarding the advice offered here on SMC (by Chung
and other medical practioners)that His Will prevails.

He does prevail and my experience has always been, over time, He knows
best. How do you know that I trust in Him in spite of the obvious
damage you do here?

If not, I'd crosshair you and yours and take care of you myself.

You're safe and in some strange way, you're allowed.

Dancing Monkey

May 31, 2008, 7:29:27 AM5/31/08
http://tinyurl.com/5bqvvs

MU where's your picture? You sure don;t wanna end up like Mr Chang, do ya?

Michael, row the boat ashore

May 31, 2008, 5:27:24 PM5/31/08
MU wrote:

Back from the Sandbox for a while?

Zen Cohen

May 31, 2008, 5:40:44 PM5/31/08

"MU" <dan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Playtime's over, Mu. Threatening murder across state lines was a very stupid
thing to do.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 31, 2008, 6:14:08 PM5/31/08

Psycho.

MU

Jun 1, 2008, 2:17:36 AM6/1/08
Zen Cohen wrote on 5/31/2008 :

> Playtime's over, Mu. Threatening murder across state lines was a very stupid
> thing to do.

You're a killer.
Your Usenet presence has cost lives
You're a killer.

You're a killer.
Your Usenet presence has cost lives
You're a killer.

You're a killer.
Your Usenet presence has cost lives
You're a killer.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 2:30:13 AM6/1/08
friend MU wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

Indeed, satan's presence in this world has cost many lives and souls.

This is how Jesus addresses satan's sockpuppets:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (John 8:44)

Amen.

The devil murders with his lies and has done this from the outset,
lying being his native language and his being the source of all lies.

May we rebuke him at every GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year
since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Don Kirkman

Jun 1, 2008, 2:58:13 AM6/1/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in article
<d82e831f-8c87-4434...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>This is how Jesus addresses satan's sockpuppets:

>"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
>father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
>the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
>native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
>Jesus Christ (John 8:44)

You don't take correction very well, Andrew. By now you know that it is "he
speaks according to his own nature, . . . ."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 3:12:39 AM6/1/08

Adonis

Jun 1, 2008, 7:16:18 AM6/1/08
Satan killed nobody, Satan is not real any more than Casper the ghost. Both made
up comic book characters.
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 7:28:14 PM6/1/08
Adonis wrote:
> Satan killed nobody, Satan is not real any more than Casper the ghost. Both made
> up comic book characters.

Then behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e4b7cf2c65251d85?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

Adonis

Jun 1, 2008, 9:30:34 PM6/1/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
At what?
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e4b7cf2c65251d85?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 10:22:53 PM6/1/08
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e4b7cf2c65251d85?
>
> At what?

At satan and his idiocy.

Your blindness simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

Just as dear Rod does not have much longer, neither do you, dear
Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?

May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c66a235b804e5aa3?

Adonis

Jun 1, 2008, 10:43:50 PM6/1/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
satan is not real.

> Your blindness simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
> to convict you:

Holy spirit? No such thing Convicted? That's pretty funny. If you lay off the
"holy spirit" and ake your meds you can get better.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> Just as dear Rod does not have much longer, neither do you, dear
> Adonis:

My doctor says I'm doing fine. Has he told you something he should have told me?

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?
>
> May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your
> mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

Jesus is not real.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Pray? You mean talk to your self with your eyes closed? No, can't do that. That
name does nothing for me. His mother should have chosen something
like..........................Waldo, yea Waldo is good. Then when you buy those
"Where's Waldo" books you could be really looking for some one and actually have
a chance to find him.

> Andrew <><
<Adonis ;-)

> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c66a235b804e5aa3?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2008, 7:32:19 AM6/2/08

You remind me of an ostrich.

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

Dancing Monkey

Jun 4, 2008, 5:15:39 PM6/4/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> friend MU wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>> > Playtime's over, Mu. Threatening murder across state lines was a very
>> > stupid
>> > thing to do.
>>
>> You're a killer.
>> Your Usenet presence has cost lives
>> You're a killer.
>>
>> You're a killer.
>> Your Usenet presence has cost lives
>> You're a killer.
>>
>> You're a killer.
>> Your Usenet presence has cost lives
>> You're a killer.
>
> Indeed, satan's presence in this world has cost many lives and souls.
>
> This is how Jesus addresses satan's sockpuppets:

And how does he address you Mr TWO POUND of crap?