Daily Spirit-guided thought for 07/12/08.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2008, 3:14:31 AM7/12/08
" It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of GOD.' ” -- a hungry LORD Jesus Christ rebuking satan for the lie that hunger indicates a need for bread (Matthew 4:4)

Amen.

Indeed, GOD is the Source of our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3).

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Don Kirkman

Jul 12, 2008, 5:08:40 PM7/12/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1215846...@alibistextweb.com>:

>" It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of GOD.' ? -- a hungry LORD Jesus Christ rebuking satan for the lie that hunger indicates a need for bread (Matthew 4:4)

Certainly not. Jesus was being tempted to use magical powers to turn
stones into bread to assuage his hunger; his refusal was because there
are more important things in life that dealing with hunger.

Also, this is only the first of three related temptations, and it
can't be interpreted apart from the others. The second temptation was
to jump from a tower relying on God to keep him safe; the third was
the opportunity to rule the world by serving Satan. In each of the
three tests, Jesus' answer was the same--God is to be the supreme
concern.

BTW, these like so many other Biblical stories are almost certainly
didactic parables, not historic events.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2008, 4:09:56 AM7/13/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b3beb44ee43c34?
>
> Certainly not.

It remains my free will choice to continue to write truthfully to
counter your free will choice to do otherwise.

"After fasting forty days and forty nights, He was hungry." (Matthew
4:2)

It is only when we keep our eyes on the truth, Who is LORD Jesus
Christ, that we are not led into temptation and are instead delivered
from evil, which is that which GOD hates.

Your continued free will choice to be untruthful simply shows that you
are still guided by the spirit of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit
is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Don Kirkman

Jul 13, 2008, 2:35:19 PM7/13/08
<c87e6cda-a162-4dd7...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b3beb44ee43c34?

>Certainly not. Jesus was being tempted to use magical powers to turn

>stones into bread to assuage his hunger; his refusal was because there
>are more important things in life that dealing with hunger.

>Also, this is only the first of three related temptations, and it
>can't be interpreted apart from the others. The second temptation was
>to jump from a tower relying on God to keep him safe; the third was
>the opportunity to rule the world by serving Satan. In each of the
>three tests, Jesus' answer was the same--God is to be the supreme
>concern.

>It remains my free will choice to continue to write truthfully to

>counter your free will choice to do otherwise.

>"After fasting forty days and forty nights, He was hungry." (Matthew
>4:2)

Ignoring the full meaning of this test and the other two temptations
totally, thus falsifying the meaning of what you chose to quote.
There are more ways than one to lie and falsify.

Did you cut and paste your medical texts the same way during your
training?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Uncle Frederik

Jul 13, 2008, 2:48:16 PM7/13/08
on 13/07/2008, Don Kirkman supposed :

I wouldn't put it past him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2008, 8:55:05 PM7/13/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/404293c21a54e33b?

> Ignoring the full meaning of this test and the other two temptations
> totally, thus falsifying the meaning of what you chose to quote.

Those of us who are discerning have the understanding that when we are
mindful of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, He helps us remember
that our selfish wants conflict with what our heavenly Father desires,
so that we need to wisely choose to do what GOD desires and not what
we selfishly want in order to receive His help to overcome
temptation.

Having this concept repeated three times serves to underscore its
importance rather than to add to its meaning. Jesus made satan strike
out. Three strikes and satan was out.

Your difficulties here simply shows that you continue to be guided by

the spirit of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2008, 2:45:48 AM7/14/08
<fe5bef28-b6ca-4260...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/404293c21a54e33b?

>> Ignoring the full meaning of this test and the other two temptations
>> totally, thus falsifying the meaning of what you chose to quote.

>Those of us who are discerning have the understanding that when we are
>mindful of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, He helps us remember
>that our selfish wants conflict with what our heavenly Father desires,
>so that we need to wisely choose to do what GOD desires and not what
>we selfishly want in order to receive His help to overcome
>temptation.

>Having this concept repeated three times serves to underscore its
>importance rather than to add to its meaning. Jesus made satan strike

So explain why you think it is about hunger when the other two
temptations have nothing to do with hunger or food. (Clue: all three
are about obeying God and not falling into temptation.)

>Your difficulties here simply shows that you continue to be guided by
>the spirit of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
>to convict you:

How's that hypothesis coming along?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2008, 5:59:54 AM7/14/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Ignoring the full meaning of this test and the other two temptations
> >> totally, thus falsifying the meaning of what you chose to quote.
>
> >Those of us who are discerning have the understanding that when we are
> >mindful of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, He helps us remember
> >that our selfish wants conflict with what our heavenly Father desires,
> >so that we need to wisely choose to do what GOD desires and not what
> >we selfishly want in order to receive His help to overcome
> >temptation.
>
> >Having this concept repeated three times serves to underscore its
> >importance rather than to add to its meaning. Jesus made satan strike out.
> >Three strikes and you are out.

> So explain why you think it is about hunger when the other two
> temptations have nothing to do with hunger or food.

In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples, simply know the
truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, rather than think we know Him.

Temptation occurs whenever there is a testing of the understanding
that wants are not needs.

(1) Wanting food (hunger) is not the same as needing food (starving).

(2) Wanting recognition ("if you truly are the Son of GOD" -- satan)
is not the same as needing recognition (forgotten).

(3) Wanting wealth ("All this I will give you" -- satan) is not the
same as needing wealth (poverty).

The discerning understand that wants are not needs.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate that you are clearly not among the
discerning.

GOD has struck you out. Three strikes and you are out:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

Thom Madura

Jul 14, 2008, 7:16:15 AM7/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/404293c21a54e33b?
>> Ignoring the full meaning of this test and the other two temptations
>> totally, thus falsifying the meaning of what you chose to quote.
>
> Those of us who are discerning have the understanding that when we are
> mindful of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ

Yes
He is not love

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...
-- Matthew 10:34-35

Instead - he wants hate

Luke 14:26 (King James Version)
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is clear that love is not what he is after
Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is even clearer that he did not come to spread love
Matthew 10:34-35
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...

Creates evil
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the Lord do all these things.

monkfish

Jul 14, 2008, 1:09:12 PM7/14/08
Thom Madura wrote:

Wrong.

To unbelievers like you,
God is prior to good and evil.
God is even prior to love and hate.

Was you mother proud of you
when you were a church organist?

--
monkfish
* alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

Thom Madura

Jul 14, 2008, 3:54:43 PM7/14/08

Sorry - I quoted your bible - and if you say that is wrong - then you
agree that the bible is not inerrant.

> To unbelievers like you,
> God is prior to good and evil.
> God is even prior to love and hate.

I would say - prove it - but we both know you can't.
All gods are created by humans - and therefore cannot be prior to even
humans.

> Was you mother proud of you
> when you were a church organist?

No - as a matter of fact - my mother was a concert pianist and did not
want me to take up the organ.

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2008, 4:22:27 PM7/14/08
<44ff41a1-2cfb-4da1...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >Those of us who are discerning have the understanding that when we are
>> >mindful of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, He helps us remember
>> >that our selfish wants conflict with what our heavenly Father desires,
>> >so that we need to wisely choose to do what GOD desires and not what
>> >we selfishly want in order to receive His help to overcome
>> >temptation.

>> >Having this concept repeated three times serves to underscore its
>> >importance rather than to add to its meaning. Jesus made satan strike out.
>> >Three strikes and you are out.

And, as I wrote, the importance being stressed is that of God, not of
food or power or safety.

>The discerning understand that wants are not needs.

Which is a minor point compared to the gist of the story.

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>you to unwittingly demonstrate that you are clearly not among the
>discerning.

Nor are you. What you tout is not discernment (you might want to
refer to Websters again) but an irrational belief in something
unproven and/or unprovable.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

monkfish

Jul 14, 2008, 4:30:11 PM7/14/08
Thom Madura wrote:

You don't seem to understand mothers that well.

Were you ever proud of your children?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2008, 5:56:51 PM7/14/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2008, 4:36:14 AM7/15/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48bd62f9c815a8de?
>
> Yes

Glad you agree with what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write.

> He is not love

GOD is love because He is the Source of love.

> Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
> peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
> father, and the daughter against her mother...
> -- Matthew 10:34-35

This happens because LORD Jesus Christ is the truth.

The untruthful will forever be at variance against the light of the
truth coming from the hearts of Jesus' disciples.

> Instead - he wants hate

Nonsensical.

Hate is simply the absence of love.

Because GOD is love, for you to believe that GOD wants hate means you
believe that GOD wants absence of Himself.

> Luke 14:26 (King James Version)
> If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
> and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
> cannot be my disciple.

When we, who are Jesus' disciples, die to self, we go to GOD as empty
vessels devoid of love for anyone including ourselves and He fills us
with His living water, which is His eternal love that becomes an ever-
renewing spring inside us welling up to eternal life.

> It is clear that love is not what he is after

GOD the Shepherd is not after Himself but rather after His lost sheep.

> Luke 14:26
> If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
> and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
> cannot be my disciple.

Again, when we, who are Jesus' disciples, die to self, we go to GOD as
empty vessels devoid of love for anyone including ourselves and He
fills us with His living water, which is His eternal love that becomes
an ever-renewing spring inside us welling up to eternal life.

> It is even clearer that he did not come to spread love
> Matthew 10:34-35
> Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
> peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
> father, and the daughter against her mother...

Again, this happens because LORD Jesus Christ is the truth.

Again, the untruthful will forever be at variance against the light of
the truth coming from the hearts of Jesus' disciples.

> Creates evil

GOD does not do evil though He allows it to happen otherwise there
would be no free will.

Without free will, we would not be able to love.

Thus, it remains GOD's infinite will that all souls retains His
generous gift of free will so that they can love.

> I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
> evil: I the Lord do all these things.

GOD remains the sovereign Author of all reality.

Meanwhile, you remain lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 2:04:14 PM8/31/08
On Jul 14, 5:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

I notice you tell Don "GOD has struck you out. Three strikes and you
are out" in your link. You are not God.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2008, 2:33:18 PM8/31/08
> I notice you tell Don "GOD has struck you out.

It remains my personal free will choice to continue to receive the
guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

> Three strikes and you
> are out" in your link. You are not God.

Did not write that I were the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thom Madura

Aug 31, 2008, 2:40:12 PM8/31/08

"Linda Lee" <lindag...@juno.com> wrote in message

Isn't it the christian god that supposedly said - judge not or you will be
judged (I don't and neither would have the christ spoken olde english)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2008, 6:54:38 AM9/1/08
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/70b3e71aad8bfe30?

> Isn't it the christian god that supposedly said - judge not or you will be
> judged (I don't and neither would have the christ spoken olde english)

Observing dear Don Kirkman having less free will...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

... is not the same as judging him.

Bottom line concerning your inability to write truthfully:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
do WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Don Kirkman

Sep 1, 2008, 5:06:49 PM9/1/08
<b1e228a4-20fe-4ba4...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>"Linda Lee" <lindag...@juno.com> wrote in message

>> Isn't it the christian god that supposedly said - judge not or you will be

>> judged (I don't and neither would have the christ spoken olde english)

>Observing dear Don Kirkman having less free will...

>... is not the same as judging him.

But neither one bears any resemblance to truth in the real world.

>Bottom line concerning your inability to write truthfully:

Your bottom lines are consistently bankrupt, devoid of both relevance
and meaning.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2008, 5:33:04 PM9/1/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e11f547d470eaef?

> > Observing dear Don Kirkman having less free will...
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

> > ... is not the same as judging him.
>
> But neither one bears any resemblance to truth in the real world.

Bottom line concerning your difficulties with understanding the
reality that has been authored by GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Don Kirkman

Sep 1, 2008, 7:45:20 PM9/1/08
<23b99631-0149-4168...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e11f547d470eaef?

>> > Observing dear Don Kirkman having less free will...

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

>> > ... is not the same as judging him.

>> But neither one bears any resemblance to truth in the real world.

>Bottom line concerning your difficulties with understanding the
>reality that has been authored by GOD:

There was no need to provide additional evidence for the bankruptcy of
your intellect and imagination.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2008, 6:53:00 AM9/2/08

Linda Lee

Sep 2, 2008, 10:36:35 PM9/2/08
On Aug 31, 2:40 pm, "Thom Madura" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "LindaLee" <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote in message

Chung has some buddies who help him spam. They claim everyone who
speaks to them is a satan, then when they decide to join together in
prayer to ask God to send their critics to hell based on their
accusations of blasphemy (or grievance) of the Holy Spirit, they call
them "convicted neighbor", etc., and tell them they 'don't have much
time left'.

In other words, they're trying to get God to curse others.

They're extremely evil.

And yes, you are right.

The Messiah said in Matt. 7:1-2 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For
with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure
ye mete, it shall be measured to you again".

So I guess the 'Chung Family' is headed straight to hell where they
desire to see others.

monkfish

Sep 2, 2008, 11:10:14 PM9/2/08
Linda Lee wrote:

It's not easy to preach not to be too preachy.

Linda Lee

Sep 2, 2008, 11:22:58 PM9/2/08

They aren't being "too preachy". Chung and associates are praying that
those they've "convicted" of alleged blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will
die and rot in hell. That is why the threats of people 'don't have
much time left'. They don't pray for 'endangered souls'; they prey
the souls of anyone criticizing them will be endangered.

Here is a link to where he put me on his 'convicted' list, a link he's
just posted again so his cronies will know the target and can join him
in praying to attempt to have God curse me:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b3beb44ee43c34

monkfish

Sep 3, 2008, 12:18:35 AM9/3/08
Linda Lee wrote:

> They aren't being "too preachy". Chung and associates are praying that
> those they've "convicted" of alleged blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will
> die and rot in hell. That is why the threats of people 'don't have
> much time left'. They don't pray for 'endangered souls'; they prey
> the souls of anyone criticizing them will be endangered.
>
> Here is a link to where he put me on his 'convicted' list, a link he's
> just posted again so his cronies will know the target and can join him
> in praying to attempt to have God curse me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b3beb44ee43c34

You are probably taking his rhetoric
too seriously and too literally.

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 1:02:49 AM9/3/08
On Sep 2, 7:14 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

> Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love

> the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ

You sick ravening wolf. You're the stereotypical Pauline follower,
wishing hell and death on others. YOU and yours are convicted; you're
going to wind up in hell for your efforts to curse others.

> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> Amen.
>
> Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
> promoting much greater understanding:

Evil one/convicted wolf in sheep's clothing, this is the meaning of
Luke 6:21:

Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after
righteousness: for they shall be filled."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 3:06:23 AM9/3/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
> > the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ
>
> You sick ravening wolf.

We, who know in our hearts that hunger is wonderful, are the opposite
of ravenous.

Moreover, it is lovinig the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, that
transforms us into His sheep.

And, so Yeshua makes us able to forgive you for your false witness.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 4:02:24 AM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 3:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

God does not convict me; you are convicted, thinking you have the keys
to hell and death and can send anyone there you prey against and
curse.

Andrew B. Chung's actually a codeword for a group of posters posting
under the
nic Andrew B. Chung. 'Chung's' "convict list" is a website he
maintains so
other people can help him respond posing as him (using his 50+ Google
accounts), and also so the group are able to know who one of them has
decided
the Holy Spirit should 'convict'/curse, so they can join together to
pray
against others on the 'convict list' by asking that the Holy Spirit
grant
'Chung's' frequent announcements people don't have much time (to live)
left.
How very diabolically (devilishly) clever. Using the Internet for
communication for evil prayer groups.

Some people try to manipulate Elohiym (translated "God") (like
witchcraft
practitioners are said to attempt to manipulate the evil spirits) by
joining
together to request things that are evil based upon the following two
verses:
James 4:2 "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and
cannot
obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not." And
Matt. 18:
16 "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
that in
the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established".

Of course, his two or three people asking the same thing (which is
always that
the 'convicted one' hasn't long to live, not much 'time' left) isn't
being
granted because as the Messiah taught, their prayers are not answered
because
they ask things that are not of Elohiym's will: James 4:3 "Ye ask,
and
receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your
lusts."
What are the "lusts" of someone who asks the Holy Spirit to convict
someone so
they no longer have much time to live? Why, according to the Messiah/
Christ,
it is the lusts of the Devil - which is always murder: John 8:44 "Ye
are of
your father the devil, and *** the lusts of your father ye will do. He
was a
murderer from the beginning,*** and abode not in the truth, because
there is no
truth in him."

The Messiah taught his apostles that he condemns what they're doing:
James 3:
10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My
brethren, these
things ought not so to be."

Note also the Messiah taught: I Peter 3:9 "Not rendering evil for
evil, or
railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are
thereunto
called, that ye should inherit a blessing."
People like the 'Chung group', with their cursing, will never inherit
the
blessing of eternal life.

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
> > > the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ
>
> > You sick ravening wolf.
>
> We, who know in our hearts that hunger is wonderful, are the opposite
> of ravenous.

Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after

righteousness: for they shall be filled."

You would misinterpret that into your screwy 'hunger doctrine',
because you have NO RIGHTEOUSNESS in you.

> Moreover, it is lovinig the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, that
> transforms us into His sheep.

You're no sheep; you're a lying, ravening wolf in sheep's clothing,
thinking you can manipulate God.

> And, so Yeshua makes us able to forgive you for your false witness.
>
> This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:

You're convicted by your own evil and venom towards believers and
anyone else you encounter.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

Come off it. You're been exposed - you're praying for my soul to
perish. You forgot to add I 'don't have much time left' (to live)
like you usually do, being the fake-freak-Christian that you are.

Bless you, evil Chung.

1 Pet. 3:9 "Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but
contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye
should inherit a blessing."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 4:05:49 AM9/3/08

Thom Madura

Sep 3, 2008, 8:15:48 AM9/3/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

That's correct

It is all nonsense and false

monkfish

Sep 3, 2008, 10:52:14 AM9/3/08
Thom Madura wrote:

You seem to be comprehending it pretty well.

What makes you think his rhetoric is falsifiable?

Truth

Sep 3, 2008, 11:58:09 AM9/3/08

Linda, Chung is a mentally-ill loner. He's a cult of one. He has no
followers or influence on others. His ideas, theories and rewrites of
Scripture and quotes of the Holy Spirit are the butt of jokes. He has
no associates, cronies, friends or colleagues. There is no group
praying for harm to you. It's all in Chung's narcissistic, delusional
mind. He's a sick, sick man. Granted, his ideations are grandiose,
delusional and evil but he himself is a pathetic, impotent, mentally
ill shell of a human being.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 12:40:19 PM9/3/08
convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > convicted friend "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote:

Wiser to simply rebuke satan and move on:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thom Madura

Sep 3, 2008, 3:22:01 PM9/3/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Since satan doesn't exist - well settle with YOU moving on.

Goodbye!

I M Portant

Sep 3, 2008, 5:27:29 PM9/3/08
Truth - any word yet on the hearing by the Georgia State Medical Board -
you kept telling us it was coming and now you do not even respond to
requests about information ... soon, what you say will be questioned as
to whether it is the truth.

I M Portant

Sep 3, 2008, 5:29:01 PM9/3/08
Truth wrote:

> Linda, Chung is a mentally-ill loner. He's a cult of one. He has no
> followers or influence on others. His ideas, theories and rewrites of
> Scripture and quotes of the Holy Spirit are the butt of jokes. He has
> no associates, cronies, friends or colleagues. There is no group
> praying for harm to you. It's all in Chung's narcissistic, delusional
> mind. He's a sick, sick man. Granted, his ideations are grandiose,
> delusional and evil but he himself is a pathetic, impotent, mentally
> ill shell of a human being.

So, what is going on with the Georgia Medical Board and Chung.

Lone Ranger

Sep 3, 2008, 6:20:14 PM9/3/08
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:27:29 -0500, I M Portant wrote
(in article <5jDvk.7448$lU5....@newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net>):

That is right - just what is the status of Chung's investigation by the Board
or is it "much ado about nothing."

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:19:36 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 12:18 am, monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote:
> LindaLeewrote:

Really? Why do you care anyway?

> --
> monkfish
> * alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

I haven't taken it seriously at all; I, like many, have largely
ignored him and his pals because there is no truth in them to draw
me. But I now see a pattern in what he and many of his cronies do and
can no longer ignore his claims people 'don't have much time left'
because he and his cronies are now 'praying' for them to wind up in
hell. He has no power and no inside track with God, and he will
undoubtedly wind up in hell himself. Their stance is anti-messiah
teaching. The Messiah never taught to pray for people to die, or to
pray for people to wind up in hell.

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:20:27 PM9/3/08

What makes you think his perverse 'hunger doctrine' and his prayers
for others to die and go to hell are not false?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 3, 2008, 8:40:35 PM9/3/08
In article <4f5cf66c-eff4-4242...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com> Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> writes:

> On Sep 3, 12:18=A0am, monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote:
> > LindaLeewrote:

> .

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/404293c21a54e33b?

> its

> an)

> he

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

> ray
> >
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

> ,

> > > --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d82=
> 5?

> de

> or

> re

> > > They aren't being "too preachy". Chung and associates are praying that
> > > those they've "convicted" of alleged blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will
> > > die and rot in hell. =A0That is why the threats of people 'don't have
> > > much time left'. =A0They don't pray for 'endangered souls'; they prey

> > > the souls of anyone criticizing them will be endangered.
> >
> > > Here is a link to where he put me on his 'convicted' list, a link he's
> > > just posted again so his cronies will know the target and can join him
> > > in praying to attempt to have God curse me:
> >
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b3beb44ee43c34
> >
> > You are probably taking his rhetoric
> > too seriously and too literally.
>
> Really? Why do you care anyway?

Heh. Me, I'd be interested in how one takes Chung non-literally,
given that he's as humorlessly direct as a land mine.

-- cary

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:54:19 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 12:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Aah, isn't that cute, guiding his little flock of goats.

<snip chungdung>

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 9:13:00 PM9/3/08
Linda, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
it is not.

So... three witnesses... okay, let us call them Luke, Peter and me for
the moment.

In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:
<snip>

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

Thom Madura

Sep 3, 2008, 10:03:28 PM9/3/08

" ::: good news runner :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Linda, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:
>
> "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
> our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
> hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
> these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
> that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
> scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)
>
> If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
> Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
> be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
> a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
> know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
> Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
> like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
> it is not.
>
> So... three witnesses... okay, let us call them Luke, Peter and me for
> the moment.

1 - There are no scriptural FACTS. They are beliefs. We have no autograph
copies of any of the quotes attributed to the christ. Since ALL bibles are
reference books - not source material - they are only as good as the
documents they refer to. WE have NONE. That does not mean that cannot be
believed - but it does mean they cannot be proven. So - the word fact is
misused here.

2 - Both Paul and Luke did not know the christ in life. Any quotes of the
christ written by them are no better than heresay - since they would have
had to been received from a third party - none of which are ever identified.

monkfish

Sep 3, 2008, 10:17:35 PM9/3/08
Linda Lee wrote:

Is God falsifiable?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 10:26:10 PM9/3/08
In news:48bf41ff$0$20948$607e...@cv.net,
Thom Madura <tomm...@optonline.net> typed:

I have something better - God's Word.

> That does not
> mean that cannot be believed - but it does mean they cannot be
> proven. So - the word fact is misused here.

That is your opinion.

> 2 - Both Paul and Luke did not know the christ in life.
> Any quotes of
> the christ written by them are no better than heresay - since they
> would have had to been received from a third party - none of which
> are ever identified.

I have something better to inform me than that - the Holy Spirit.

But thanks for your input.

::: vera :::

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 10:29:06 PM9/3/08

LOL. Hate to tell you, follower ChungScum, Chung is not God, and his
interpretations of scripture are pathetically superficial.

Where do you see the Messiah advising his followers to pray for others
to die and go to hell?

You people are very much like your false 'god', the evil Paul, who, by
the way, I never asked God to curse. Are you recommending I do so?

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 10:32:54 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 10:03 pm, "Thom Madura" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
> " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com> wrote in messagenews:6i8r0sF...@mid.individual.net...

She's not even interested; she's had two years to debate Paul with me
and has declined. Her mentor, ChungScum, said they should 'move on',
so she's posting to me repeatedly attempting to bury the posts
exposing Chung and ChungScum for what they are i.e. an evil 'preyer'
group that decides others have been "convicted" of 'blaspheming the
Holy Spirit' and asks God to shorten people's lives and make them
suffer for an eternity in Hell. They're evil and crazy, and so dumb
its almost possible to pity their evil selves. They ought to be in a
mental hospital for the criminally insane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 5:24:57 AM9/4/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4ec6b49b4b5afb03?

> Aah, isn't that cute, guiding his little flock of goats.

Incorrect.

Have no "little flock of goats" here.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either guide or
convince.

For example:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thom Madura

Sep 4, 2008, 7:12:30 AM9/4/08

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

There really isn't any debate,

Neither Paul nor Luke could have quoted the christ - even if he actually
lived.
Neither ever met him.
Since they gave no authorship for the quotes - we can assume they are
hearsay - or fabrications - neither of which are supportable.

That would assume that anything else in the bible can be supported.
However - since there is no autograph source material for the bible - none
can directly.
We don't even have an autograph copy of the bible itself.

Thom Madura

Sep 4, 2008, 7:14:32 AM9/4/08

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Yes

Theists have failed to prove a god exists in any testable and verifiable
way.

That 6,175,000,000 theists cannot prove their gods exist speaks volumes.

Do you believe in Leprechuans?

Message has been deleted

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 9:21:07 AM9/4/08
In news:48bfc2ae$0$29526$607e...@cv.net,
Thom Madura <tomm...@optonline.net> typed:

So far you have rejected the books of Paul, Luke and Peter, which
excludes

Luke,
Acts,
Romans,
1 Corinthians,
2 Corinthians
Galatians,
Ephesians,
Philippians,
Colossians,
1 Thessalonians,
2 Thessalonians,
1 Timothy,
2 Timothy,
Titus,
Philemon,
Hebrews,
1 Peter,
2 Peter

from the list of books of the New Testament.

There is not much left ...

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

Tell us...

> That would assume that anything else in the bible can be supported.

You would have to reject Genesis, however... since neither Adam nor Eve
nor Kain or Abel or the other children wrote it...

Come on, tell us which books you can accept - and we will see what there
will be left from the Bible.

> However - since there is no autograph source material for the bible -
> none can directly.

That is your point, huh? Why not abolish the Bible right away and take
Linda's opinion instead?

> We don't even have an autograph copy of the bible itself.

You - and Linda - are missing who the Author really is.

If it is not God's Word for you - give it up, but all of it!
If it is just a book - give it up!
If it is about the human authors - give it up!
Swap it with man's opinion. Do as you please.

If it is God's Word, however - ALL of the Bible is perfect as it is. He
does not need you or Linda to make Him a liar of His own book.

monkfish

Sep 4, 2008, 11:14:08 AM9/4/08
Linda Lee wrote:

You are mistaken.
I don't even read Dr. Chung.

God is love.
You are expected to love those who hate you.

Is love falsifiable?

monkfish

Sep 4, 2008, 11:28:45 AM9/4/08
Linda Lee wrote:

You appear to be afraid of people
who might not even exist.

Trust God and love even your enemies, please.

monkfish

Sep 4, 2008, 11:47:01 AM9/4/08
Thom Madura wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>>

>> Is God falsifiable?
>
> Yes
>
> Theists have failed to prove a god exists in any testable and verifiable
> way.
>
> That 6,175,000,000 theists cannot prove their gods exist speaks volumes.
>
> Do you believe in Leprechuans?

You don't appear to have understood my question.

Has it ever occurred to you that
God might not be falsifiable?

Is energy falsifiable?
Doesn't it take energy to detect energy?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 12:40:07 PM9/4/08
In news:FKqdnYSej7ouYyLV...@ptd.net,
monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> typed:

Correct.

She is also afraid of Paul who would hold her the mirror to see her evil
doing. I guess she deleted Genesis, too, because it was not written by
Adam and Eve. And since she does not seem to have any idea of the Ten
Commandments and is fast to give a false witness about others, she might
have rejected the Torah completely, too.

> --
> monkfish
> * alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

God Bless,

::: vera :::

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 12:53:55 PM9/4/08
convicted friend monkfish wrote in part:

> God is love.

HE is indeed the Source of love.

> You are expected to love those who hate you.

That is what GOD wants for His people (WDJW).

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- Yeshua (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

> Is love falsifiable?

Love that is not in the heart is a fleeting delusion.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 1:08:02 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 12:53 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted friend monkfish wrote in part:
>

> > God is love.
>
> HE is indeed the Source of love.
>
> > You are expected to love those who hate you.
>
> That is what GOD wants for His people (WDJW).
>
> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- Yeshua (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> > Is love falsifiable?
>
> Love that is not in the heart is a fleeting delusion.
>
> <><

You're speaking about love? You have no love in your heart.

On your convict list, in which you ask others to pray that people
suffer in hell for disagreeing with your hunger doctrine, you quote
Billy Graham as saying, ""It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the
Holy Spirit's job to convict and my job to love."

You don't even understand what that means, as YOU judge people as
convicted by the Holy Spirit, which you believe to mean they'll suffer
in hell. Billy Graham is simply reminding people that God should be
judge, and we are to love.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 1:30:03 PM9/4/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > convicted friend monkfish wrote in part:
> >
> > > God is love.
> >
> > HE is indeed the Source of love.
> >
> > > You are expected to love those who hate you.
> >
> > That is what GOD wants for His people (WDJW).
> >
> > "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> > -- Yeshua (Matthew 19:26)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > > Is love falsifiable?
> >
> > Love that is not in the heart is a fleeting delusion.

> You're speaking about love?

These usenet newsgroups remain part of a text-based medium where
nothing is spoken.

> You have no love in your heart.

Would not be able to pray for you, dear Linda, if that were true.

> On your convict list...

You likely are referring to the prayer list for those who have been
convicted by the Holy Spirit.

> , in which you ask others to pray that people

> suffer in hell for disagreeing with your hunger doctrine...

Lie.

From the page you cite:

"The purpose of this page is to list our dear friends and neighbors
who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit. They are at a crossroads
in their life. They are in danger of becoming demons if they unwisely
choose to blaspheme HIM. Please pray for these folks."

This simply shows that you are guided by satan, who is the source of
all lies as he is identified in the Bible and also identified here on
usenet:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

Therefore, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Truth

Sep 4, 2008, 1:50:27 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 10:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip chung dung>

Chung is full of Ben wa. It's his middle name.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Truth

Sep 4, 2008, 11:20:19 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 4:13 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2008, 7:07:52 AM9/5/08

Truth

Sep 6, 2008, 4:19:58 PM9/6/08
On Sep 5, 4:07 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
<snip chung dung>

Chung repeatedly misuses and has no understanding of the name Adonai
or the Old Testament or Judaism, Hebrew language or Messianic
teachings. Chung is full of Ben wa. It's his middle name.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2008, 8:51:39 PM9/6/08

Thom Madura

Sep 6, 2008, 9:12:48 PM9/6/08

"Truth" <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think it is fair to say that based on his maniacal postings - that there
are few if any people - even believers - who pay any attention to Andrew
anymore. In fact - his postings have the opposite effect to what he likely
desires - doing more harm than good for his cause - if one could even figure
out what his cause actually is.

About the only usefulness he still has - is as a comic interlude - and even
then - he fails miserably most of the time. It makes little difference what
his message is - if as a messenger - he has no credibility. His complete
lack of credibility pretty much dooms his messages.

Truth

Sep 6, 2008, 9:46:43 PM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 6:12 pm, "Thom Madura" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Truth" <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

Chunks jumped the shark along time ago. He's not even much use for
entertainment these days. Same old same old cut-and-pastes. His mental
acuity deteriorated as his mental illness, narcissism and delusions
increased.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 3:37:13 AM9/7/08

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 6:52:33 PM9/12/08

I was wondering what that shit was on the bottom of my shoe....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 7:08:26 PM9/12/08