Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' disciples... satan attempts to disguise himself as one and fails miserably.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2008, 6:01:37 PM4/2/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's incompetence:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74beceff0e412a57?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

J A

Apr 2, 2008, 6:08:58 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 3:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's incompetence:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74beceff0e412a57?
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jes <snip propaganda>

The rising from the dead myth had been around long before jesus in
various Mediterranean religious cults. Similarly, virgin birth was an
unoriginal invention. As one example: Romulus and Remus, the founders
of Rome, were supposedly virgin births with the god Mars being the
father.

If jesus had actually been capable of miracle healings, and raising
the dead, it would have been well known to the Jewish and Roman
authorities of the time. Both entities had very good intelligence on
what was going on with the populace.

Everyone would have had an interest in keeping him alive. Nearly
everyone had relatives and friends who could have used a dose of
miracle healing. And, of course, people lived in fear of disease and
injury for themselves.

The Roman governor probably would have sought to gain favor in Rome
by
shipping him back to the Emperor, if jesus were for real. If Jesus
actually could perform miracles cures and raising from the dead, the
LAST thing anyone would have done was kill him. He would have been
too
useful.

Additionally, if jesus actually had shown the power of doing miracle
cures and raising the dead, who would want to insult and provoke such
a power, or the power behind him?
No, it's all made up.

monkfish

Apr 2, 2008, 6:18:27 PM4/2/08

Probably because they didn't believe Him.
Even His disciples were not so sure
until after His death and resurrection.

--
monkfish

Father Haskell

Apr 2, 2008, 6:26:06 PM4/2/08

Rasputin would be a good example. Well-known faith
healer curries favor with the nobles. And gets it. In spades.

J666

Apr 2, 2008, 6:45:00 PM4/2/08
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:18:27 -0500, monkfish

> Probably because they didn't believe Him.
> Even His disciples were not so sure
> until after His death and resurrection.

Wait a minute - the prophet Elijah pre-dated Jesus 9th century BC - that's
BEFORE Christ

According to the Books of Kings, Elijah raised the dead, brought fire down
from the sky, and ascended into heaven on a whirlwind.

So if Elijah was able to raise the dead, what is the big deal about the
Jesus?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2008, 11:32:18 PM4/2/08

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 12:20:26 AM4/3/08
On Apr 2, 10:32 pm, "Andrew

> HE has deepsixed our sins and HE will deepsix you.

No, you will be deepsixed on your upcoming voyage

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 12:43:50 AM4/3/08

Rod

Apr 3, 2008, 10:53:45 AM4/3/08

While you and Andrew are shoveling dirt in one another's faces,
I'll agree with you on one point; there should be proof of the things
that are said. Having said that I want to remind you that when you ask
a question of someone else, the answer is entirely up to them..and as
to when it is delivered, so you may have to wait quite a while for the
answer. And that isn't really uncommon in the least. Look at the way
some professors operate in your local community colleges....

So...an answer will come...and I'll have to add that the longer it
takes to get that answer the better an answer it is......of course
now we're getting back to where Andrew said that He would deepsix
you....try this then....why not ask Him NOT to deepsix you...then
just be patient and wait for a response...if on the other hand..you
get a response the next day...you might not be happy with it.

Now I know it's hard to accept that other do things on their timetable
and not yours, but demanding an answer right now as proof might tend
to be a danger to your health and safety.

We wouldn't want to upset Ralph Nader again, now would we ?

Rod

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 10:41:52 AM4/3/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 9:53:45 -0500, Rod wrote
(in message <Pj5Jj.9241$Rq1....@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>):

> I want to remind you that when you ask
> a question of someone else, the answer is entirely up to them..and as
> to when it is delivered, so you may have to wait quite a while for the
> answer.

Yes, and a non-response to a question in an ongoing discourse, can be very
reveailing, sometimes even more than an answer or denial.

> So...an answer will come...and I'll have to add that the longer it
> takes to get that answer the better an answer it is......of course
> now we're getting back to where Andrew said that He would deepsix
> you....try this then....why not ask Him NOT to deepsix you...then
> just be patient and wait for a response...if on the other hand..you
> get a response the next day...you might not be happy with it.

Chung's responses of conviction, web sites and similar long posts are all the
same - I suppose if I agreed with his absurd 2PD and most everythihg else he
says, he might recant. Chun g's responses really show very little
imagination or cleverness - the use of deepsix was solely in response to the
on-going thread about his upcoming ocean cruise to Asia to fight the bird flu
epidemic which he predicts.

> Now I know it's hard to accept that other do things on their timetable
> and not yours, but demanding an answer right now as proof might tend
> to be a danger to your health and safety.

On these groups no one has to respond or can respond when and as they wish.
If one cannot stand the "heat" on these groups, then no one has to stay.
Anyway, there are those who are trolls for fun and be disagreeable simply for
the response or who use sockpuppets.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 11:03:47 AM4/3/08
friend Rod wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> HE has deepsixed our sins and HE will deepsix you.
> >
> > No, you will be deepsixed on your upcoming voyage
>
> While you and Andrew are shoveling dirt in one another's faces...

The dirt that satan is eating is from GOD as written in the Bible
(Genesis 3:14) and not from me.

> ... I'll agree with you on one point; there should be proof of the things

> that are said. Having said that I want to remind you that when you ask
> a question of someone else, the answer is entirely up to them..and as
> to when it is delivered, so you may have to wait quite a while for the
> answer. And that isn't really uncommon in the least. Look at the way
> some professors operate in your local community colleges....
>
> So...an answer will come...and I'll have to add that the longer it
> takes to get that answer the better an answer it is......of course
> now we're getting back to where Andrew said that He would deepsix
> you....try this then....why not ask Him NOT to deepsix you...then
> just be patient and wait for a response...if on the other hand..you
> get a response the next day...you might not be happy with it.

The Revelation prophecy by LORD Jesus Christ will be fulfilled:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

In the interim, may you and other friends, brethren, and neighbors

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 11:46:25 AM4/3/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:03:47 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> friend Rod wrote:

snipped.

Rod -

I think Chung's response to you, says far more than I ever could.

Rod

Apr 3, 2008, 12:45:24 PM4/3/08

Try anyway, okay ? I'd like to hear your side of it, the in's and
out's of why, just you and me. I'll be the first to admit that I'm
lacking in a lot of areas where faith is concerned, but I have been
given the impression over the years that I'm being "favored" if you
will tolerate the term for a moment, for my own well being. I'm like
you in many ways, I needed proof, but unlike you.....I'm getting it.

So...why me and not you ? Lets do this thing humanely, no cheapshots,
no wisecracks or insults, just you and me at eye level...I'd like to
take you where I've been, let you see thru my eyes what I've seen, and
see what you have to say.

The chances are that Andrew will be informed of what I'm about to say
before it leaves my lips. Now you won't believe this, but it is easily
proven, and I already know this thru previous experience, so I've pretty
much grown to accept what happens. In short, sometimes Andy has known
things pertaining to me that can only have come from one source, and
that wasn't ME......

So lay it on me man, rationalize God away if you can, and when you're
done I'll tell you why He is still in front of you...

Go for it....

Rod

Apr 3, 2008, 12:53:46 PM4/3/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> friend Rod wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

>>> No, you will be deepsixed on your upcoming voyage
>> While you and Andrew are shoveling dirt in one another's faces...
>
> The dirt that satan is eating is from GOD as written in the Bible
> (Genesis 3:14) and not from me.

Yes....but you're holding a verbal shovel .....

>> ... I'll agree with you on one point; there should be proof of the things
>> that are said. Having said that I want to remind you that when you ask
>> a question of someone else, the answer is entirely up to them..and as
>> to when it is delivered, so you may have to wait quite a while for the
>> answer. And that isn't really uncommon in the least. Look at the way
>> some professors operate in your local community colleges....
>>
>> So...an answer will come...and I'll have to add that the longer it
>> takes to get that answer the better an answer it is......of course
>> now we're getting back to where Andrew said that He would deepsix
>> you....try this then....why not ask Him NOT to deepsix you...then
>> just be patient and wait for a response...if on the other hand..you
>> get a response the next day...you might not be happy with it.
>
> The Revelation prophecy by LORD Jesus Christ will be fulfilled:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

Unforgiveable ? I've doubted God more than once Andrew..
yet just before my butt hit bottom that same "someone"
or "something" caught me. I'm not a believer in "repetitive
luck" per se, and again today it has happened. Something I couldn't
forsee was intercepted and stopped cold by something else I've never
"seen"....leaves me with many things to ponder...

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 12:59:51 PM4/3/08
friend Rod wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d1baf782650b53a?

> > I think Chung's response to you, says far more than I ever could.
>
> Try anyway, okay ?

It does not have the free will to do anything but satan's will.

> I'd like to hear your side of it, the in's and
> out's of why, just you and me. I'll be the first to admit that I'm
> lacking in a lot of areas where faith is concerned, but I have been
> given the impression over the years that I'm being "favored" if you
> will tolerate the term for a moment, for my own well being. I'm like
> you in many ways, I needed proof, but unlike you.....I'm getting it.
>
> So...why me and not you ?

The difference is the unwise and not-ever-forgiven act of blaspheming
against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

and so he is doomed forevermore:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Alpha_Omega

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 1:05:27 PM4/3/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:45:24 -0500, Rod wrote
(in message <JQ7Jj.4113$p24....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>):

> So lay it on me man, rationalize God away if you can, and when you're
> done I'll tell you why He is still in front of you...
>
> Go for it....

In order to have a discussion, we have to agree with the meaning of words.

I define faith as believing something which cannot be proved.

There is no argument someone can give a person of faith to take away that
faith and there is no argument that a person of faith can give a non-faith
person to make him/her have faith. Certainly there can times when a person
of faith may question that faith and a person of non-faith may wonder if a
God does exist.

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 1:16:20 PM4/3/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:53:46 -0500, Rod wrote
(in message <zY7Jj.4114$p24....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>):

> Something I couldn't
> forsee was intercepted and stopped cold by something else I've never
> "seen"....leaves me with many things to ponder...

Not understanding why something did or did not happen does not in and of
itself mean the existence of a God as the reason. In your case it would
imply a Devine intervention at a personal level.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 1:23:42 PM4/3/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:
> > convicted friend Rod wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> While you and Andrew are shoveling dirt in one another's faces...
> >
> > The dirt that satan is eating is from GOD as written in the Bible
> > (Genesis 3:14) and not from me.
>
> Yes....but you're holding a verbal shovel .....

Incorrect.

HIS sword is not a verbal shovel.

Moreover, LORD Jesus Christ wields HIS sword and not I, though HE
desires for me to remain as HIS swordbearer here.

> >> ... I'll agree with you on one point; there should be proof of the things
> >> that are said. Having said that I want to remind you that when you ask
> >> a question of someone else, the answer is entirely up to them..and as
> >> to when it is delivered, so you may have to wait quite a while for the
> >> answer. And that isn't really uncommon in the least. Look at the way
> >> some professors operate in your local community colleges....
> >>
> >> So...an answer will come...and I'll have to add that the longer it
> >> takes to get that answer the better an answer it is......of course
> >> now we're getting back to where Andrew said that He would deepsix
> >> you....try this then....why not ask Him NOT to deepsix you...then
> >> just be patient and wait for a response...if on the other hand..you
> >> get a response the next day...you might not be happy with it.
> >
> > The Revelation prophecy by LORD Jesus Christ will be fulfilled:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan
>
> Unforgiveable ?

No.

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit simply will not be forgiven.

"And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but
the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 12:31)

Amen.

> I've doubted God more than once Andrew..

.. as did "doubting" Thomas.

> yet just before my butt hit bottom that same "someone"
> or "something" caught me. I'm not a believer in "repetitive
> luck" per se, and again today it has happened.

No such thing as luck (Proverbs 16:33).

> Something I couldn't
> forsee was intercepted and stopped cold by something else I've never
> "seen"....leaves me with many things to ponder...

May you surrender by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is
LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

... until then, you will sadly not have HIS peace, which surpasses all
worldly understanding.

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 1:38:10 PM4/3/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:23:42 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<54634dee-adba-4d81...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>):

> Moreover, LORD Jesus Christ wields HIS sword and not I, though HE
> desires for me to remain as HIS swordbearer here.

Glad to see the Swordbearer back - any chance the Bondservant will return -
why not use:

Swordbearer and Bondservant and A latter-day disciple .....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 1:41:22 PM4/3/08

J666

Apr 3, 2008, 1:51:50 PM4/3/08
Finally the ultimate Chung web site. Everything you did not want to ask and
did not want to know.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/GODS/Swordbearer/Bondservant/A_latter-day_disciple

Cary Kittrell

Apr 3, 2008, 7:22:03 PM4/3/08
In article <c8e3ff86-90d5-4ea5...@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> friend Rod wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > I think Chung's response to you, says far more than I ever could.
> >
> > Try anyway, okay ?
>
> It does not have the free will to do anything but satan's will.

Obviously, Rod discerns something which you do not.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2008, 9:41:39 PM4/3/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > friend Rod wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > Try anyway, okay ?
> >
> > It does not have the free will to do anything but satan's will.
>
> Obviously, Rod discerns something which you do not.

To issue a tentative command is not the same as to discern.

Bottom line:

You remain pathologically untruthful.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Rod

Apr 4, 2008, 6:53:33 PM4/4/08

If only christianity lived up to it's claims..the poor would no longer
be destitute and our elder citizens would not be forced to choose
between medical care and food.

If only christianity lived up to it's claims......it hasn't so far...

Rod

Rod

Apr 4, 2008, 6:16:37 PM4/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> friend Rod wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>>> I think Chung's response to you, says far more than I ever could.
>> Try anyway, okay ?
>
> It does not have the free will to do anything but satan's will.

First Andrew, "it" isn't a demon, but a man or a woman, and secondly
I've spoken with "it", and "it" is intelligent and can freely say
what "it" thinks, and he or she has verbally spoken that "it" has
problem

>> I'd like to hear your side of it, the in's and
>> out's of why, just you and me. I'll be the first to admit that I'm
>> lacking in a lot of areas where faith is concerned, but I have been
>> given the impression over the years that I'm being "favored" if you
>> will tolerate the term for a moment, for my own well being. I'm like
>> you in many ways, I needed proof, but unlike you.....I'm getting it.
>>
>> So...why me and not you ?
>
> The difference is the unwise and not-ever-forgiven act of blaspheming
> against the Holy Spirit:

Let me add my two cents worth for a moment. I've done some extensive
digging into the "Holy Spirit", and the only chapters that mention it
in the old testament are Psalms 51 and Isaiah 63.

Sadly, there is no way of verifying the accuracy of the claims the new
testament makes, and it certainly isn't as though it was never
tampered with by the church.

I like the truth in the form in which it exists, and if that means
God is real or a segment from a horror story then I'll accept it
as it is.

One solid thing keeps poking me in the eye; my beliefs have no control
over reality as it exists...they either are in harmony with reality or
divorced from it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2008, 8:22:16 PM4/4/08
friend Rod wrote:
> > friend Rod wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> Try anyway, okay ?
> >
> > It does not have the free will to do anything but satan's will.
>
> First Andrew, "it" isn't a demon, but a man or a woman,

Actually, it is a sockpuppet of satan, whether it be male or female.

> and secondly
> I've spoken with "it", and "it" is intelligent and can freely say
> what "it" thinks, and he or she has verbally spoken that "it" has
> problem

Again, it really does not have the free will to do anything but
satan's will.

> >> I'd like to hear your side of it, the in's and

> >> out's of why, just you and me. I'll be the first to admit that I'm
> >> lacking in a lot of areas where faith is concerned, but I have been
> >> given the impression over the years that I'm being "favored" if you
> >> will tolerate the term for a moment, for my own well being. I'm like
> >> you in many ways, I needed proof, but unlike you.....I'm getting it.
> >>
> >> So...why me and not you ?
> >
> > The difference is the unwise and not-ever-forgiven act of blaspheming
> > against the Holy Spirit:
>
> Let me add my two cents worth for a moment. I've done some extensive
> digging into the "Holy Spirit", and the only chapters that mention it
> in the old testament are Psalms 51 and Isaiah 63.

Incorrect.

The Holy Spirit is not an it but rather HE is GOD.

HE is also known as the Spirit of GOD, the Spirit of Yahweh, and the
Spirit of Truth.

As for references to HIM in the Old Testament there are many more than
you have given and here would be a few more:

"GOD's Spirit was hovering over the surface of the waters." (Genesis
1:2)

"MY Spirit will not strive with man forever." (Genesis 6:3)

"Can we find such a one as this, a man in whom is the Spirit of
GOD?" (Genesis 41:38)

"Behold, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur,
of the tribe of Judah: and I have filled him with the Spirit of GOD,
in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner
of workmanship..." (Exodus 31:2-3)

"HE has filled him with the Spirit of GOD, in wisdom, in
understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of
workmanship..." (Exodus 35:31)

"I will come down and talk with you there: and I will take of the
Spirit which is on you, and will put it on them; and they shall bear
the burden of the people with you, that you not bear it yourself
alone." (Numbers 11:17)

"Yahweh came down in the cloud, and spoke to him, and took of the
Spirit that was on him, and put it on the seventy elders: and it
happened that when the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied, but
they did so no more." (Numbers 11:25)

"But there remained two men in the camp, the name of the one was
Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the Spirit rested on them;
and they were of those who were written, but had not gone out to the
Tent; and they prophesied in the camp." (Numbers 11:26)

"Moses said to him, Are you jealous for my sake? would that all
Yahweh's people were prophets, that Yahweh would put HIS Spirit on
them!" (Numbers 11:29)

"Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel dwelling according to
their tribes; and the Spirit of GOD came on him." (Numbers 24:2)

"Yahweh said to Moses, Take Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is
the Spirit, and lay your hands on him;" (Numbers 27:18)

"The Spirit of Yahweh came on him, and he judged Israel;" (Judges
3:10)

"But the Spirit of Yahweh came on Gideon;" (Judges 6:34)

"The the Spirit of Yahweh came on Jephthah, and HE passed over Gilead
and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of
Gilead HE passed over to the children of Ammon." (Judges 11:29)

"... and behold, a young lion roared against him. The Spirit of
Yahweh came mightily on him, and he tore him as he would have torn a
kid; and he had nothing in his hand:" (Judges 14:5-6)

"When they came there to the hill, behold, a band of prophets met him;
and the Spirit of GOD came mightily on him, and he prophesied among
them." (1 Samuel 10:10)

"The Spirit of GOD came mightily on Saul when he heard these
words..." (1 Samuel 11:6)

"Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and annointed him in the midst of
his brothers: and the Spirit of Yahweh came mightily on David from
that day forward." (1 Samuel 16:13)

"Now the Spirit of Yahweh departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from
Yahweh troubled him." (1 Samuel 16:14)

"The Spirit of Yahweh spoke by me. HIS word was on my tongue." (2
Samuel 23:2)

"You gave also Your good Spirit to instruct them, and didn't withhold
Your manna from their mouth, and gave them water for thirst. (Nehemiah
9:20)

"Yet many years did You bear with them, and testified against them by
Your Spirit through Your prophets: yet would they not give ear:
therefore gave You them into the hand of the peoples of the
lands." (Nehemiah 9:30)

"By His Spirit the heavens are garnished. His hand has pierced the
swift serpent." (Job 26:13)

"The Spirit of GOD has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives
me life." (Job 33:4)

"The Spirit of Yahweh will rest on him:

the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,

the Spirit of counsel and might,

the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Yahweh." (Isaiah 11:2)

"Until the Spirit is poured on us from on high, and the wilderness
becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is considered a
forest. Then justice will dwell in the wilderness; and righteousness
will remain in the fruitful field." (Isaiah 32:15-16)

"Who has directed the Spirit of Yahweh, or has taught HIM as HIS
counselor?" (Isaiah 40:13)

"Behold, My Servant, Whom I uphold; My Chosen, in Whom My Soul
delights --- I have put My Spirit on Him. He will bring justice to
the nations." (Isaiah 42:1)

"The Spirit of the LORD Yahweh is on ME; because Yahweh has annointed
ME to preach good news to the humble; HE has sent ME to bind up the
broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening
of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of Yahweh's
favor, and the day of vengance of our GOD; to comfort all who
mourn;" (Isaiah 61:1-2)

> Sadly, there is no way of verifying the accuracy of the claims the new
> testament makes, and it certainly isn't as though it was never
> tampered with by the church.

What is written in the New Testament concerning the Holy Spirit is
consistent with what is written in the Old Testament.

> I like the truth in the form in which it exists, and if that means
> God is real or a segment from a horror story then I'll accept it
> as it is.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
14:6)

Amen.

> One solid thing keeps poking me in the eye; my beliefs have no control
> over reality as it exists...they either are in harmony with reality or
> divorced from it.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/588bed83692ae4b9?

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

J666

Apr 4, 2008, 8:52:19 PM4/4/08
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:22:16 -0500, Andrew

usual stuff snipped.

Chung - your posts are being overtaken by monkfish's as the ones to answer.
Better develope something new.

By the way, Chung you must agree that hypoglycemia which produces hunger is
good as I have seen no rebuttal or rebuking.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2008, 9:34:25 PM4/4/08

Christianity makes no claims but rather the promise of eternal life.

It remains simply a personal relationship with LORD Jesus Christ,
Savior of our souls.

> the poor would no longer
> be destitute and our elder citizens would not be forced to choose
> between medical care and food.

The world remains accursed since sin entered into it by way of Eve and
Adam through the deception of satan. What you will continue to see
are the rotten fruits from satan until there is a new heaven, new
earth, and new Jerusalem.

> If only christianity lived up to it's claims......it hasn't so far...

Simply remember the plight of the thief who was crucified at the right
side of Jesus.

Things looked stark and grim for the thief moreso than for you and yet
he chose to place his faith in Jesus's resurrection and HIS coming
into HIS kingdom. This choice did lead to the salvation of his soul
(Luke 23:42-43).

Rod

Apr 4, 2008, 11:13:17 PM4/4/08

I have to disagree on this. Luke was not an apostle nor was he
exposed directly to Christ under His tutorage. Mark and Matthew both
agree that
both the thieves reviled Christ, not just one.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 2:33:02 AM4/5/08

Does not change the fact that it happened.

> Luke was not an apostle nor was he
> exposed directly to Christ under His tutorage.

In the Holy Spirit, Luke, a doctor, was taken to the cross to witness
this firsthand.

> Mark and Matthew both agree that
> both the thieves reviled Christ, not just one.

Neither have written that the right thief did not subsequently repent.

In the Holy Spirit, I too, a doctor, have been taken to the cross to
witness what happened firsthand:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Witness

The thief to Jesus' right repented of his reviling Christ after
hearing Jesus pray:

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Luke 23:34)

Amen.

The crucified and suffering thief to Jesus' right thought to himself
in his agony, how was it possible for someone, enduring the pain that
he himself was enduring, to be able to bring himself to forgive the
people who have nailed him to the cross in the first place...

... unless that Someone was indeed the Son of GOD, known also as the
Messiah ! ! !

Please know you do not have much longer just as the thief to Jesus'
right knew he did not have much longer, dear friend Rod:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May you wisely choose to repent soon by publicly declaring with your

mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Rod

Apr 5, 2008, 11:02:39 AM4/5/08

Then this makes the apostles into liars, Andrew, and the scriptures
unreliable as they are, making Gods word imperfect and in error. This
further illuminates more mistakes and inaccuracies in scripture, for God
cannot be perfect and have oversights and inaccuracies in His word,
whether due in part to error on the apostles part or a scribes part.

The fact is that should the entire story not be told in scripture, as
scripture plainly doesn't line up with what you've said, then a
mistake has been made, and there are no mistakes in the scriptures, now
are there ?

> Amen.
>
> The crucified and suffering thief to Jesus' right thought to himself
> in his agony, how was it possible for someone, enduring the pain that
> he himself was enduring, to be able to bring himself to forgive the
> people who have nailed him to the cross in the first place...
>
> ... unless that Someone was indeed the Son of GOD, known also as the
> Messiah ! ! !
>
> Please know you do not have much longer just as the thief to Jesus'
> right knew he did not have much longer, dear friend Rod:

His killing me won't change past failures to act, Andrew. Those
failures are their for all to view. The atheists have seen them, I've
viewed them, people of other religions are seeing them...and all are
questioning them.

What killing me will prove is two fold, first that He is to be feared
greatly for being able and willing to kill, and secondly that he is a
tyrant, but Love in it's true state will ever be denied Him, for love
by way of extortion is not love at all, but the payment demanded, and
thats all He will be getting.

Living forever in an endless paradox of your own creation must be
a bitch.....

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 10:32:32 AM4/5/08

Not for the discerning.

May GOD make your heart discerning after you wisely choose to place
your faith in LORD Jesus Christ by publicly declaring with your mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

In the interim, may we who are discerning, continue to pray for your
perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRod

J666

Apr 5, 2008, 10:45:31 AM4/5/08
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 9:32:32 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<79c82ab7-18cd-48da...@24g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>):

> Not for the discerning.

Is "discerning" the opposite of logical thinking?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 10:58:38 AM4/5/08

J666

Apr 5, 2008, 11:30:59 AM4/5/08

Thinking requires at least some mental abiltiy whereas discernng does not and
since God does want stupid people, what better way to get them to follow
blindly the "Word" of God but to disparage thinking and encourage discerning
which requires no thinking.

Discerning which does not require thinking is the sign of a stupid person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 11:37:53 AM4/5/08

J666

Apr 5, 2008, 11:58:08 AM4/5/08
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:37:53 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<ef084afd-ec8b-4eee...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazySockPuppet

Discerning which does not require thinking is the sign of a stupid person.

Just how much intelligence and thinking is there in the reptetive posting
like Chnung's above which at most vary only with a word or two after the
".com/"

So Chung mainly discerns rather than thinking.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 12:45:52 PM4/5/08

Rod

Apr 5, 2008, 1:07:15 PM4/5/08

2 entries found for discern, discernment and discerning;

Main Entry: dis·cern
Pronunciation: dis-primarystressschwarn, diz-
Function: verb
1 : to detect with the eyes : DISTINGUISH <discern an airplane in the
clouds>
2 : to come to know, recognize, or understand <discern the basic issue>
<discern right from wrong>
- dis·cern·ible /-primarystressschwar-nschwa-bschwal/ adjective
- dis·cern·ibly /-blemacron/ adverb

> May GOD make your heart discerning after you wisely choose to place
> your faith in LORD Jesus Christ by publicly declaring with your mouth
> that "Jesus is LORD:"

I have to tell you this Andrew, and you should already know this as
an MD, understanding is done with the mind, but compassion is shown
with the heart, and the spirit is only the life energy resident within
each of us. In this realm, without a brain we cannot think, and it is
in this realm we presently exist. In the spiritual realm, which I do
believe exists, I believe solely because I have seen things and
experienced things that I seek answers for. perhaps I'll find I'm wrong
one day in thinking of it as "spiritual", but that is no large sacrifice
because existence IS a learning curve, and the learning curve has
revealed much that has remained hidden from my eyes, and the eyes of
humanity.

So I have to ask myself what it is you are experiencing, and what it
is that I've experienced ? A lifeform trying to make it's presence
known, or a trick of a biological computer so complex as to be marveled
at ? Christianity sadly ignores the things in the world around us for
things that they wish could be.

The God of the bible, as described in the bible and as described by
your edicts and actions...I wouldn't wish Him on anyone, least of all
myself...

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2008, 1:11:27 PM4/5/08

Pastor Frank

Apr 5, 2008, 9:37:17 PM4/5/08
"J666" <jea...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:18:27 -0500, monkfish
>>
>> Probably because they didn't believe Him.
>> Even His disciples were not so sure
>> until after His death and resurrection.
>
> Wait a minute - the prophet Elijah pre-dated Jesus 9th century BC - that's
> BEFORE Christ
> According to the Books of Kings, Elijah raised the dead, brought fire down
> from the sky, and ascended into heaven on a whirlwind.
> So if Elijah was able to raise the dead, what is the big deal about the
> Jesus?

The same "big deal" if we were to see YOU do it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 5:49:15 PM4/6/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > friend monkfish wrote:
> >>
> >> Probably because they didn't believe Him.
> >> Even His disciples were not so sure
> >> until after His death and resurrection.
> >
> > Wait a minute - the prophet Elijah pre-dated Jesus 9th century BC - that's
> > BEFORE Christ
> > According to the Books of Kings, Elijah raised the dead, brought fire down
> > from the sky, and ascended into heaven on a whirlwind.
> > So if Elijah was able to raise the dead, what is the big deal about the
> > Jesus?
> >
> The same "big deal" if we were to see YOU do it.

... or for Elijah to raise himself up from the dead.

Instead, we will simply continue to witness satan wailing
disgustingly:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Wailingsatan

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May you and other dear brethren, friends, and neighbors have a

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,