Daily WDJW Health Tip for 12/22/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2009, 7:51:08 AM12/22/09
It is when we stop worrying that we become healthier (hungrier) than
ever.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Lk 12/25)

Yes, Jesus is the life (John 14:6) and gives life abundantly to those
of us who are mindful of WDJW **and** are doing what He wants:

http://WDJW.net

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage;
they will be like the angels in Heaven." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mk
12/25)

Yes, Jesus is the way (John 14:6) to both spiritual (John 3:16) and
physical (Matthew 14:30) salvation. While the former is unconditional
the latter salvation requires obedience.

Obedience is being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what He wants!

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city
or household divided against itself will not stand." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Mt 12/25)

It is when we are mindful of WDJW **and** doing what He wants that we
are not apart from Him and are therefore part of His Kingdom here on
Earth!

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Amen.

December 25th, which is Christmas, is the Holy Day ...

... because it is His Birthday ...

... in remembrance of the day of the birth ...

... of the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

How do we know this?

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba49e2dea6e14c58?

"In the sixth month, GOD sent the Angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in
Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a
descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Angel went to her
and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with
you.'" (Luke 1:26-28)

And, at the moment of the latter words being spoken (Matthew 1:23),
Jesus (Immanuel, which means the LORD is with us) was conceived in the
sixth month of the geological Hebrew lunar calendar which is numbered
starting with Tisri after Rosh Hashanah. This latter geological Hebrew
sixth month is the third month of our present-day solar calendar.
Nine months later for a full term pregnancy does place Jesus' birthday
in the current month of December!

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city
or household divided against itself will not stand." -- Jesus
predicting the fall of every kingdom with the coming of His Kingdom
here on Earth (Mt 12/25)

Amen.

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage;
they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Jesus again predicting the
rise of His Everlasting Kingdom here on Earth (Mk 12/25)

Amen.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- Jesus
delivering His peace, which surpasses all worldly understanding (Lk
12/25)

Amen.

"The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his
life in this world will keep it for eternal life." -- Jesus delivering
His promise of eternal life for those who belong to Him and are thus
no longer of this world (Jn 12/25)

Amen.

Jesus is LORD!

And, His Birthday is the 25th of December!

Happy Birthday to Jesus!

Merry Christmas!

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Amen.

Happy Holy Day!

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD."(Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Dec 22, 2009, 11:36:31 AM12/22/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spammer
and Author of "How Religion Drove me Insane

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 12:11:40 AM12/23/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Joseph H.

Dec 23, 2009, 12:23:57 AM12/23/09
Le 2009-12-23 00:11, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> Ken wrote in part:
>>
>> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
>> adulthood.
>>
>> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
>> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

That's not the original source. Do you have a link to the message where
Ken originally wrote :

"Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
adulthood.

I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a

hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66."

Thanks.

Jo H.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 12:36:05 AM12/23/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b45c529b13d6477?

Joseph H.

Dec 23, 2009, 12:51:47 AM12/23/09
Le 2009-12-23 00:36, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> Ken wrote in part:
>>
>> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
>> adulthood.
>>
>> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
>> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b45c529b13d6477?

Thanks.

Ken's message only demonstrates that he can spot schizophrenia due to
family history, and thinks that you, Chung, may be affected by this
dreadful disease.

And judging from your posting history, Chung, Ken may be quite right. In
other words, Chung, "heal thyself".

Cheers, Jo H.

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 1:24:00 AM12/23/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Quentin wrote:
>>
>>>Does not take a doctor to recognize Chung's illness -
>>
>>Lie.
>>
>>This HeartDoc would not have an active medical license if he were
>>mentally ill.

Nor would there be any recent pictures of his participation in medical
conferences at Emory were he mentally ill:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

>>Laus Deo for His keeping this physician well :-)
>>
>>> do you believe the Holy
>>> Spirit communicates to Chung since he quotes the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>More relevant in your case is whether you understand that the Holy
>>Spirit is keeping you from being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>>using your mouth so that you cannot truthfully answer the question
>>"can you publicly say 'Jesus is LORD' with your mouth" with a written
>>affirmative:
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40eac0d852e75f16?
>>
>>and more recently ...
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4f95ac861b17dab?
>>
>>and most recently ...
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ad676b4a4644233?
>>
>>There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>>
>>May GOD give you, Quentin, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

>>11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

>>Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
>>Jesus:
>>
>>http://T3WiJ.com
>>
>>Amen.
>
> Not a lie ...

Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).

>... sightwalker.

Lie.

This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.

Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
lying.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Joseph H.

Dec 23, 2009, 1:38:45 AM12/23/09

As anyone can see, you did not reply or address my actual message.

Let me repeat it :

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 7:52:04 AM12/23/09
Excessive newsgroups removed because of courtesy by this gracious
thoughtful honest forthright Christian poster, who being above reproach
tells *only* truth.

Did MD (Mentally Deranged) charlie say a lie:

> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This HeartDoc would not have an active medical license if he were
>>> mentally ill.

You have an active marriage license don't you? hahah

> Nor would there be any recent pictures of his participation in medical
> conferences at Emory were he mentally ill:

Lol, only a sightwalker would say, "look at a picture"!

> http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

A picture is meaningless without faith sightwalker.

No, sightwalker it's my opinion based on your actions as observed by
this observer on the net. Others may see you as "faithwalker", and they
are welcome to say you are so. I don't see it, so I don't say it, but I
report what I do see. Again, it's just an opinion, nothing more, nothing
less.

> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.

That might be seen as untrue, I don't know you, nor have I ever seen you
do anything in the here and now, only from what has been published on
the net by you, and I'm happy to take it on faith it is you.

> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?

I don't have to lie when the truth works so well.

> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
> Christ (Jn5:14)

Worse, worse than what, are you putting the Jibblies on me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BCtzPoh2wc

> Amen.
>
> Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
> before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
> your mind):

I thought you had already rendered a diagnosis I was psychotic, are you
now unsure of your findings? lol

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to
everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?
>
> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?
>
> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at
fault. No fault no sin...
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 9:02:37 AM12/23/09

GreatSageItchy

Dec 23, 2009, 9:18:58 AM12/23/09

Bottom line concerning the Usenet spamming asshole Chung:

Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO
spirituality , nothing but EGO. His sick, twisted "Christianity" is the
product of hIs TOTAL ARROGANCE. There is NO CURE, or treatmtnt of any
kind. The diamond-hard EGO of such people resists all attempts.

He is a notorious internet TROLL, and claims to be a licensed MD.
Chung operates several religion-based internett scams under the
following names: the 2PD-OMER Approach, WDJW, What Would Jesus Want,.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane troll, internet creep, usenet #1
asshole, certifiable sick asshole, closet homosexual,

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 9:28:08 AM12/23/09
> [...]

now unsure of your findings? lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to

everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 9:35:30 AM12/23/09
> [...]

now unsure of your findings? lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to

everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 9:36:02 AM12/23/09
> [...]

now unsure of your findings? lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to

everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 9:36:30 AM12/23/09
> [...]

now unsure of your findings? lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to

everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 12:58:39 PM12/23/09

MU

Dec 23, 2009, 1:05:28 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:38:45 -0500, Joseph H. wrote:

> Thanks.

Around for Day III and still consider that you're not trolling or lying?

*tsk tsk*

MU

Dec 23, 2009, 1:09:46 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:24:00 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>>http://T3WiJ.com
>>>
>>>Amen.
>>
>> Not a lie ...
>
> Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>
>>... sightwalker.
>
> Lie.
>
> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.
>
> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?

Outside of being a full blown twit, it's all he's got. a bucket full of
lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2009, 1:28:11 PM12/23/09
MU wrote:

>>> Not a lie ...
>>
>> Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>>
>>>... sightwalker.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
>> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
>> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.
>>
>> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?
>
> Outside of being a full blown twit, it's all he's got. a bucket full of
> lies.

May Jimmy have the following etched onto his mind:

"Stop sinning or something worse may to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(John 5:14)

Amen.

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/144a9929eb37ee47?

May GOD bless you, MU, and your household more than ever keeping you
from harm, in Jesus' name. Amen :-) Shalom :-)

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 7:27:14 PM12/23/09

Lol, yet you or the supposed liar charlie have yet to show one. hahahah

How's the kill fileworking tommie?
Jimmy Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 7:30:20 PM12/23/09
> [...]

now unsure of your findings? lol

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

I know you cannot show I've been lying. You throw out the "lie" word to

everyone making it as meaningless as a cotton ball in a snow ball fight.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

Or as most who see your posts and think, a delusion...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

> May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
> right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
> deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
> lying.

If I am lying it must be my loss with reality, hence I can't be found at

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 23, 2009, 7:35:52 PM12/23/09

sightwalker charlie said:
> MU wrote:

>>> Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
>>> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
>>> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.
>>>
>>> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?
>> Outside of being a full blown twit, it's all he's got. a bucket full of
>> lies.
>
> May Jimmy have the following etched onto his mind:

Oh please charlie, you know I haven't told any lies.

> "Stop sinning or something worse may to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> (John 5:14)

Than what sightwalker?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2009, 9:53:49 AM12/25/09
MU wrote:

>>> Not a lie ...
>>
>> Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>>
>>>... sightwalker.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
>> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
>> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.
>>
>> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?
>
> Outside of being a full blown twit, it's all he's got. a bucket full of
> lies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/705accd9e311e8b6?

May Jimmy have the following etched onto his mind:

"Stop sinning or something worse may to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(John 5:14)

Amen.

GreatSageItchy

Dec 25, 2009, 10:17:34 AM12/25/09

FUCK YOU, YOU SPAMMING ASSHOLE, YOU MEDICAL QUACK. FUCK YOUR PHONY
PIETY, FUCK THE PHONY GOD YOU PRETEND TO WORSHIP, AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK
THE JESUS YOU ALSO PRETEND TO WORSHIP. FUCK HIM IN THE ASS, ANDREW.
FUCK HIM HARD WITH YOUR LITTLE WEENIE. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 25, 2009, 10:45:52 AM12/25/09
Excessive newsgroups, charlie's spam, left in place for all to see how
mentally deranged sightwalker really must be? Perhaps as sick as another
sick physician, on the order of the US Army Dr. Nidal Malik Hasan or Dr.
Earl Bradley?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2009, 6:55:18 AM12/27/09
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20