Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: 5th validation of scientific proof that Jesus is LORD <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2008, 1:27:37 PM9/17/08
Null hypothesis:

Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
not be realized.

Prediction based on null hypothesis:

Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
is LORD."

Observation:

Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?

1st validation...

Dear convicted non-christian neighbor Virgil unwittingly provides a
written confession that he is unable to publicly say with his mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c361a4de28fdeffd?

2nd validation...

A sockpuppet unwittingly provides written evidence that satan is
unable to have it publicly say with its mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4972c3fdbc4ad045?

3rd validation...

Dear convicted non-christian neighbor Don Kirkman unwittingly provides
a written confession that he is unable to publicly say with his mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

4th validation...

Another sockpuppet unwittingly provides additional written evidence
that satan is unable to have it publicly say with its mouth that
"Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8a3e9087c96c532c?

5th validation...

Yet another sockpuppet is exposed by one of Jesus' disciples as being
unable to publicly say with its mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91e7a3f1c6508acc?

Conclusions:

Reject the null hypothesis.

Jesus is LORD !!!

Yeshua is Adonai !!!

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Peter

Sep 17, 2008, 1:44:39 PM9/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Jesus is not LORD
>

> Andrew XXX
> --

Chung....you fucking fish-head.

ABC

Sep 17, 2008, 3:36:46 PM9/17/08
In article
<8f256e52-fea9-4da6...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Null hypothesis:
>
> Jesus is not LORD
>

> Prediction based on null hypothesis:
>
> Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus

> is not LORD."
>
> Observation:

That is what non-xtians say all the time.

> Source:

The world around us.

> Conclusions:

Accept the null hypothesis.

Jesus is NOT LORD !!!

Brahma rules ! ! !

Cary Kittrell

Sep 17, 2008, 4:40:58 PM9/17/08

Datum: Rod has done exactly that.

Deduction: Chung is lying.

Hypothesis: Chung will -- assuming he has not snipped by this point --
insert cut-and-paste about it remaining his choice to write
truthfully -- unless my having written this prevents him.

Source:

having been exposed to numbingly large numbers of cookie-cutter
Chung-posties:

-- cary

Truth

Sep 17, 2008, 7:20:00 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 10:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

So the 5th relevation is just a link to the repeat of the 3rd
relevation?

Truth

Sep 17, 2008, 7:22:31 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 1:40 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

So the 6th validation is just a link that repeats the 5th validation
which was the 3rd validation? What the...? Is Chunks stuck in a never
ending loop again?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 17, 2008, 7:29:51 PM9/17/08

In particle physics, back in the heady days of the sixties, when
a new particle was popping up every time you combed your hair,
someone floated a recursive theory of subatomic particles: they
were all made out of each other. I was sad when that didn't pan
out.

Chung's posts, however, clearly are all made out of each other.

-- cary

Smiler

Sep 17, 2008, 10:27:10 PM9/17/08
Truth wrote:
> On Sep 17, 1:40 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
>> In article
>> <8f256e52-fea9-4da6-84f9-e3b011547...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

<snip of chungcrap>

> So the 6th validation is just a link that repeats the 5th validation
> which was the 3rd validation? What the...? Is Chunks stuck in a never
> ending loop again?

Yep. He needs rebooting, preferably with a very large, very heavy boot.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2008, 2:32:15 AM9/18/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Null hypothesis:
> >
> > Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
> > "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
> > not be realized.
> >
> > Prediction based on null hypothesis:
> >
> > Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
> > is LORD."
> >
> > Observation:
> >
> > Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
> > mouths that "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Datum: Rod has done exactly that.

Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
Holy Spirit.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Rod

Sep 18, 2008, 9:05:16 AM9/18/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>
>>> Null hypothesis:
>>>
>>> Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
>>> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
>>> not be realized.
>>>
>>> Prediction based on null hypothesis:
>>>
>>> Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
>>> is LORD."
>>>
>>> Observation:
>>>
>>> Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
>>> mouths that "Jesus is LORD."
>> Datum: Rod has done exactly that.
>
> Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
> Holy Spirit.

Chungiepoo,.....maintaining his delusions. Chung, I've never seen
anyone work SO hard to maintain a lie as you have..

This is proof right here that YOU aren't competent to practice
medicine due to your delusional mental state.

GOTCHA!!

Cary Kittrell

Sep 18, 2008, 9:59:55 AM9/18/08
In article <63183458-654c-4fd6...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Null hypothesis:
> > >
> > > Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
> > > "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
> > > not be realized.
> > >
> > > Prediction based on null hypothesis:
> > >
> > > Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
> > > is LORD."
> > >
> > > Observation:
> > >
> > > Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
> > > mouths that "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > Datum: Rod has done exactly that.
>
> Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
> Holy Spirit.

You remind me of a man carrying on a heated debate with a lampost,
all the time slapping at the bugs crawling underneath his skin.

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 18, 2008, 4:05:47 PM9/18/08
In article
<63183458-654c-4fd6...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against Brahma.

So his continued apparent presence is a bot!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2008, 9:05:21 PM9/18/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Datum: Rod has done exactly that.
> >
> > Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
> > Holy Spirit.
>
> You remind me of a man carrying on a heated debate with a lampost,
> all the time slapping at the bugs crawling underneath his skin.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to again unwittingly testify that you remain unable to publicly
declare with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 18, 2008, 9:12:08 PM9/18/08
In article <7b2c2701-3ea0-416c...@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
> > > Holy Spirit.
> >
> > You remind me of a man carrying on a heated debate with a lampost,
> > all the time slapping at the bugs crawling underneath his skin.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to again unwittingly testify that you remain unable to publicly
> declare with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD."

...aaaaand, the lamppost pulls ahead by virtue of its superior
logic...

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2008, 9:32:31 PM9/18/08

Bottom line:

You are still unable though you want so much to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" in order to prove the Bible to be false and all Christians to be
wrong.

The Holy Spirit will never help you (or any other non-christian) while
you have such deceit in your heart.

While there is such deceit in your heart, you (and other non-
christians) will never be able to say "Jesus is LORD" just as satan
has never been able and will never be able to say it.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Truth

Sep 18, 2008, 10:42:18 PM9/18/08
On Sep 18, 6:32 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Hey Chung, you say I'm "satan" all the time. Here, I'll say it," Jesus
is LORD" Heck, just because I've said it doesn't mean I believe it. I
don't have deceit in my heart. I'm not christian. Jesus is a nice
story for me, that's all. But the Bible isn't literal truth. And I'm
not voting for Palin either.

E.P. Uum

Sep 19, 2008, 2:33:00 AM9/19/08
In article
<7b2c2701-3ea0-416c...@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Don't take anything from convicted pederast Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

E.P. Uum

Sep 19, 2008, 2:36:51 AM9/19/08
In article
<daf9149f-4c11-4fb5...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Bottom line:
>
> You are still unable though you want so much to publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD" in order to prove the Bible to be false and all Christians to be
> wrong.

Said it several times today despite Chung's counterclaim, but washed out
my mouth with soap each time.

Still tastes bad.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 6:53:09 AM9/19/08
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
> Hey Chung, you say I'm "satan" all the time.

Nothing is said here on usenet which remains a text-based medium.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

[...]

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 9:12:54 AM9/19/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:
> In article <7b2c2701-3ea0-416c...@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> You remind me of a man carrying on a heated debate with a lampost,
>>> all the time slapping at the bugs crawling underneath his skin.
>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>> you to again unwittingly testify that you remain unable to publicly
>> declare with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD."
>
> ....aaaaand, the lamppost pulls ahead by virtue of its superior
> logic...

<snortle>

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 9:13:13 AM9/19/08

"Chung is an example of how our health care system is failing our citizens."

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 9:13:48 AM9/19/08

Hey! You get to be satan? Damn, I'm only a demon!

<grumble>

Truth

Sep 19, 2008, 10:38:05 AM9/19/08

I never even had to advance up through the "dear convicted friend with
the dying soul whom I love unconditionally as long as you eat 2 pounds
like an Everest climber from the Bible" stage. I just went directly to
being "satan." Seems it happened when I gave factual or cited
correction to Chunk's medical misinformation or called him out on his
inconsistencies. <gloat>

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 10:30:35 AM9/19/08

Just did, again. Two seconds ago. Five now. Now eight...
Did you miss it? AGAIN?

Look: you need to start paying attention; I'm not going to spend
the rest of my day proving you false over and over again.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 10:51:17 AM9/19/08

On second though, Chung may be laying a rhetorical trap for
the lamppost. You might think that he's given away too
much when he conceded that the lamppost had all the facts
on its side of the debate...but I'm guessing that the
lamppost is unprepared for Andy's "September Surprise",
to wit:

Discernment automatically transcends an
objective consideration of the facts.

-- cary

Thommadura

Sep 19, 2008, 12:04:51 PM9/19/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Rod no longer exists since his soul died after blaspheming against the
>>> Holy Spirit.
>> You remind me of a man carrying on a heated debate with a lampost,
>> all the time slapping at the bugs crawling underneath his skin.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to again unwittingly testify that you remain unable to publicly
> declare with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD."

Again - until you provide testable and verifiabel evidence that the
statement is true (Not the bible - present your god in person) - then it
would be a lie - which is against your religion

WHy are you asking everyone to lie?

Thommadura

Sep 19, 2008, 12:15:58 PM9/19/08

The bible is indeed proven wrong.

THe Koran clearly states that the christ is a prophet - not a god. It
also clearly establishes that the bible may have been created but was
damaged by humans - and only the koran is the inerrant word of god.
Muhammad also established himself as the final prophet of god - and his
teachings supercede that of the christ.

There is not one mention of Muhammed by name in the bible to conflict
with this. So - it must be true!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 1:03:32 PM9/19/08

Being in front of your computer is not being out there in public.

When you work up the courage to attempt this in public, it would be a
simple matter for you to have your witnesses make a video of this
public event for you to post on U-Tube for the purpose of discrediting
Jesus and His disciples. Of course, when you fail to publicly say
with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD" you and your witnesses will have
video proof that the Bible is true and that Christians are right about
the Bible being the inerrant written Word of GOD.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly "paint yourself into a corner." Checkmate! This
victory is entirely GOD's.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 1:33:07 PM9/19/08

Are you under the (further delusion) that my computer is
at home?

So much for "discernment".

> When you work up the courage to attempt this in public,

You missed it. Twice.

> it would be a
> simple matter for you to have your witnesses make a video of this
> public event for you to post on U-Tube for the purpose of discrediting
> Jesus and His disciples.

Why would I want to do that? I content myself with daily discrediting
you.

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 19, 2008, 2:40:00 PM9/19/08
In article
<3c69ea03-74b7-4c6a...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> satan masquerading as Andrew B. Chung despairingly posted:

Years ago, there was an old tale in the Submarine Force about a
lieutenant who inspected his Sailors and told the Chief of the Boat
that they smelled bad. The lieutenant suggested that they change
their underwear. The Chief responded, 'Aye,aye, sir, I'll see to it
immediately'.

He went into the barracks and said, 'The lieutenant thinks you guys
smell bad, and wants you to change your underwear. Smith, you change
with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowskie, Brown, you change
with Schultz. Get to it'.

The moral:

A candidate may promise change in Washington , but don't count on
things smelling any better.

Virgil

Sep 19, 2008, 2:41:10 PM9/19/08
In article
<c685dd77-6a8f-45cb...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

LARRY, THE CABLE GUY, SAYS:

1. A day without sunshine is like night.

2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.

3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.

6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
in the trap.

9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

13. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?

15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?

20. Why do psychics have to ask you your name?

21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the
heck happened?'

22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak.

24. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 7:29:30 PM9/19/08

Again, being in front of your computer is not the same as being in
front of people, which is what defines "publicly."

> > When you work up the courage to attempt this in public,
>
> You missed it. Twice.

No.

Still waiting for your public audience posting a U-Tube video of the
non-event:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44ffdb4be3d071f5?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Don Kirkman

Sep 19, 2008, 7:50:34 PM9/19/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<3886cba0-0d60-4330...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>Again, being in front of your computer is not the same as being in
>front of people, which is what defines "publicly."

But we all know the words you quoted from the Bible do not refer in
any way to "public," so there is no constraint to make a public
confession.

>> > When you work up the courage to attempt this in public,

>> You missed it. Twice.

>No.

>Still waiting for your public audience posting a U-Tube video of the

Ergo challenges to make public confessions are meaningless. (St. Logic
and the Rev. Common Sense)
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 8:06:00 PM9/19/08

Yep.

-- cary

> Still waiting for your public audience posting a U-Tube video of the
> non-event:

Still waiting for you to pray for my friend's leg to regenerate.

And I asked first.

-- cary

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44ffdb4be3d071f5?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 8:41:08 PM9/19/08

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 8:52:01 PM9/19/08

ABC

Sep 19, 2008, 9:09:03 PM9/19/08
A drunk staggers into a diner and orders a couple of eggs. The waiter,
suspecting that they've run out, goes back to question the chef. "Hey,
Gus,
do we have any more eggs?" Gus replies, "I ran out of fresh eggs, I only
have two rotten eggs left." The waiter says, "Give him the rotten eggs.
He's
so bombed he won't know the difference." Gus scrambles up the rotten
eggs
and heaps on hash browns, sausage and toast. The drunk is so hungry he
wolfs
down the breakfast without comment. He goes to pay the cashier and asks,
"Where'd you get those eggs?" She replies, "We have our own chicken
farm."
The drunk asks, "Do you have a rooster? "No," she says. The drunk
replies,
"Well, you'd better get one, because some skunk is screwing your
chickens."

ABC

Sep 19, 2008, 9:10:20 PM9/19/08

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.

The landlord looks at him and says, "But you're a duck."

"You noticed then," quips the duck.

"And you talk!" exclaims the landlord.

"Of course I can talk," says the duck. "Now can I have my beer and my
sandwich please?"

"Certainly," says the landlord, "Sorry about that, it's just that we
don't get many ducks in this pub. What are you doing around this way?"

"I'm working on the building site across the road," explains the duck.
Then the duck drinks his beer, eats his sandwich and leaves.

This continues for 2 weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.

The ringleader of the circus comes into the pub and the landlord says
to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck that would
be brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer and everything!"

"Sounds marvellous," says the ringleader, "Get him to give me a call."

So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the landlord says,
"Hey Mr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job paying really
good money!"

"Yeah?" says the duck, "Sounds great, where is it?"

"At the circus," says the landlord.

"The circus?" the duck enquires.

"That's right," replies the landlord.

"The circus?"

"Yes!"

"That place with the big tent?"

"Yeah!"

"With all the animals?"

"Of course!"

"With the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle," asks the duck.

"That's right," says the landlord.

The duck now looking confused replied:-

"What the fuck would they want with a plasterer?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 9:22:52 PM9/19/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3473dc0d15d056f7?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/msg/ce00507c6b818582

... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in
disappointment :-)

Jesus is LORD !

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 9:33:23 PM9/19/08

You'd know.

Are you EVER not on Usenet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 10:26:46 PM9/19/08

Virgil

Sep 20, 2008, 12:23:11 AM9/20/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> GOD is keeping all non-christians including you from saying "Jesus is
> LORD."

There is no god who can prevent anybody from saying it,

I have said it myself several times just to test Chung's claim.

Thus I have found his claim trivially false.

On the other hand, it does not need any god to keep me from believing it.

Virgil

Sep 20, 2008, 12:24:48 AM9/20/08
In article
<703d169b-e2bb-4230...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428666a8?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc666ae683?

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> GOD is keeping all non-christians including you from saying "Jesus is
> LORD."

There is no god who can prevent anybody from saying it,

I have said it myself several times to test Chung's claim.

Thus I have found his claim trivially false.

On the other hand, it does not need any god to keep me from meaning it.

Sep 20, 2008, 4:07:19 AM9/20/08
much clumsy idiot 2PD huckster "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <love28
@thetruth.com> wrote in

.

> Still waiting for your public audience posting a U-Tube video of the
> non-event:
>

> http://goo/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/idiot2pdhucksterbabble
>
> <><

Looky looky! 2PD Huckster drop another floater in cesspool that was once
useful sci.med.cardiology. Poor little fishy, I hope it had nice life
pretending be Super Cardiologist going round and round in bowl.

> http://goo/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/moreidiot2pdhucksterbabble

Still waiting for your public weighing of 2 omer of helium on kitchen
scales posted to youtube.com. Maybe delay because idiot 2pd huckster
typing u-tube.com. this ok, Ningning happy give consult free of charge
only 9.99 plushippingtax you buy now, here goes:

Greetings Dr. Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD from I, Dr. Benton Q. Ningning
MD/PhD/DDS. In internet world there big difference utube,u-
tube,rubberduck,slutload and youtube.com. Suggest you spank your
discerning vegetable harder than usual for missing this biggie.

Benton
--
Spider Pig, Spider Pig
Does whatever a Spider Pig does.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 9:51:19 PM9/19/08

So if I'm in a library, using one of their computers, and I strip naked,
long as I don't *look* at anybody else, they can't see me?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 7:40:25 AM9/20/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Again, being in front of your computer is not the same as being in
> > front of people, which is what defines "publicly."
>
> So if I'm in a library, using one of their computers, and I strip naked,
> long as I don't *look* at anybody else, they can't see me?

Correct, because you are non-corporeal.

[...]

Robibnikoff

Sep 20, 2008, 8:05:11 AM9/20/08

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

That was YOU?!?!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
If you can't be a good example....
You'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 20, 2008, 9:45:50 AM9/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3473dc0d15d056f7?
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/msg/ce00507c6b818582
>
> .... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in

> disappointment :-)
>
> Jesus is LORD !

Doesn't count, you typed it!

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 20, 2008, 9:46:13 AM9/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Again, being in front of your computer is not the same as being in
>>> front of people, which is what defines "publicly."
>> So if I'm in a library, using one of their computers, and I strip naked,
>> long as I don't *look* at anybody else, they can't see me?
>
> Correct, because you are non-corporeal.

I am?

Oh *cool*...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 20, 2008, 9:46:38 AM9/20/08

No! That was not me! And you can't prove a thing!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 10:44:04 AM9/20/08

Anon

Sep 20, 2008, 3:56:57 PM9/20/08
Year 2035 News

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh
largest country in the world, California.

White minorities still trying to have English recognized as
California's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and
livestock.

Baby conceived naturally... Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Weapons Inspectors in Iraq still "hot on the trail" of weapons of mass
destruction.

France pleads for global help after being overtaken by Jamaica.

Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported
legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces
mail delivery to Wednesday only.

35 year study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil
rights.

Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly
swatters, and rolled up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.

Congress authorizes direct deposit of illegal political

contributions to campaign accounts.

Capitol Hill intern indicted for refusing to have sex with
congressman.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75%.

O.J. Continues his search for "the real killers"

Florida voters still don't know how to use a voting Machine

Anon

Sep 20, 2008, 3:57:54 PM9/20/08
My grandma wrote a practical beauty book.
For a morning facial . . . For instance,
she recommends picking up a large, fluffy towel
and draping it firmly over the mirror.
______________

Television has certainly changed things.
Nowadays, you get to see what's happening
thousands of miles away,
but don't get to meet the people next door.
______________

When young, I am sweet in the sun.
When middle-aged, I make you gay.
When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I?

Answer: Wine
_________

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 3:37:46 AM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> My grandma wrote ...

Bottom line concerning the lack of meaning in your life while you are
unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06086e917755db02?

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Robibnikoff

Sep 21, 2008, 4:11:38 PM9/21/08

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

I have pictures!

Cary Kittrell

Sep 21, 2008, 6:41:14 PM9/21/08
In article <d0fc09e7-c06f-4abc...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3473dc0d15d056f7?
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/msg/ce00507c6b818582
>
> ... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in
> disappointment :-)

Who, for example:

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 9:28:06 PM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/msg/ce00507c6b818582
> >
> > ... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in
> > disappointment :-)
>
> Who, for example:

Dear convicted neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your
non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 21, 2008, 9:47:10 PM9/21/08

And of course, oh master of evasion, that's not remotely what I asked
you for.

Try again:

-- cary

> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 10:01:02 PM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Who, for example:
> >
> > Dear convicted neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your
> > non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
> > christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> And of course, oh master of evasion, that's not remotely what I asked
> you for.

Just because you do not like an answer does not mean there was an
evasion.

> Try again:

There isn't a need. None except the Holy Spirit can help you publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Virgil

Sep 22, 2008, 12:37:12 AM9/22/08
In article
<0bf981b6-071a-4feb...@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Dear blessed neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your

> non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
> christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

ABC apparently cannot distinguish between unable and unwilling.

Why should anyone do what they find to be distasteful without being
offered something to overcome that justifiable distaste?

Virgil

Sep 22, 2008, 12:40:00 AM9/22/08
In article
<5e52ea4c-a6e9-4580...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> None except the Holy Spirit can help you publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD."

On the contrary, offer of a sufficiently large honorarium will motivate
almost anyone to do it.

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 2:49:39 AM9/22/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<0bf981b6-071a-4feb...@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

And telling you you have no idea about the state of my religious life
nor of Cary's. And you have no idea whether or not I'm convicted nor
whether I'm unable to give you what you want. I've told you
repeatedly that God wants me to do what I'm doing, not what you want
me to do. Deal with it.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2008, 6:08:29 AM9/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Who, for example:
> >
> >Dear convicted neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your
> >non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
> >christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> And telling you you have no idea about the state of my religious life
> nor of Cary's. And you have no idea whether or not I'm convicted nor
> whether I'm unable to give you what you want. I've told you
> repeatedly that God wants me to do what I'm doing, not what you want
> me to do.

Your continuing to unwittingly serve as GOD's proof that He is the
Author of all reality is actually what both He and I want :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dffa38136fac380?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 12:32:46 PM9/22/08
In article <5e52ea4c-a6e9-4580...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Dear convicted neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your
> > > non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
> > > christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > And of course, oh master of evasion, that's not remotely what I asked
> > you for.
>
> Just because you do not like an answer does not mean there was an
> evasion.

No, the fact that it was an evasion is what means
that it was an evasion.

> > Try again:
>
> There isn't a need.

For you to back up your lies? Oh, there's a need, all right,
there just isn't a possiblity.

(good spot for a bit "with GOD all things" boilerplate there,
right? maybe with a sprinkling of "it remains my choice..."
thrown in)

> None except the Holy Spirit can help you publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD."

None except you labor under the delusion that I have not.

-- cary

> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2008, 12:55:45 PM9/22/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > And of course, oh master of evasion, that's not remotely what I asked
> > > you for.
> >
> > Just because you do not like an answer does not mean there was an
> > evasion.
>
> No, the fact that it was an evasion is what means
> that it was an evasion.

Dear Don's written reaction to the answer indicates clearly that there
has been no evasion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

Truth is simple :-)

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 1:06:27 PM9/22/08

Calling Don Kirkman: is that the case, or is Chung invoking your
name while lying?

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 2:56:40 PM9/22/08
<769b06ee-1eeb-47a0...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> Andrew, in his exasperation, wrote:

>> >Dear convicted neighbor Don Kirkman would be an example of one of your
>> >non-christian friends who has been following this discussion about non-
>> >christians being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>> And telling you you have no idea about the state of my religious life
>> nor of Cary's. And you have no idea whether or not I'm convicted nor
>> whether I'm unable to give you what you want. I've told you
>> repeatedly that God wants me to do what I'm doing, not what you want
>> me to do.

>Your continuing to unwittingly serve as GOD's proof that He is the
>Author of all reality is actually what both He and I want :-)

No proof in evidence. But "what both He and I want" is overreaching
just a tad, innit? Kind of smarmy and audacious to be so sure you and
God want the same things **for other people**. :-)
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 22, 2008, 2:50:42 PM9/22/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:
> In article <d0fc09e7-c06f-4abc...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.bio.paleontology/msg/ce00507c6b818582
>> ... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in
>> disappointment :-)
>
> Who, for example:

1. Imaginary person 1
2. Imaginary person 2
3...

Oh, you get the idea...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 22, 2008, 2:51:48 PM9/22/08

Oh?

I was wondering what I was gonna use for the Xmas cards this year...

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 3:24:17 PM9/22/08
In article <216lq5-...@blaze.blaze.net> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> ... as your non-christian friends continue to sigh in
> >> disappointment :-)
> >
> > Who, for example:
>
> 1. Imaginary person 1
> 2. Imaginary person 2
> 3...
>
> Oh, you get the idea...

Oh, it's gotten even more delicious (in a strictly two-pounds-a-
day sort of way, of course). Names have been named, specifics
have been....been specified.

Sadly, you do not appear to have made the list of my
non-Christian friends bitterly disappointed over my
refusal to play Gong Show at Chung's behest.

I'd say you need to ask yourself: "What did I do
right?"

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 5:10:16 PM9/22/08
<68221fe3-f052-4833...@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

Stop calling me "Dear." I don't swing that way.

In following the discussion, I've written that if a non-Christian were
to do what you ask, he would either be a liar or a Christian. Sort of
a "none of the above" answer. And I've written that what God wants me
to do has nothing to do with you or what you want. I think that
applies equally well to what your trying to make anybody else do also.

>> > Just because you do not like an answer does not mean there was an
>> > evasion.

>> No, the fact that it was an evasion is what means that it was an evasion.

>Dear Don's written reaction to the answer indicates clearly that there
>has been no evasion:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

> And telling you you have no idea about the state of my religious life

> nor of Cary's. And you have no idea whether or not I'm convicted nor
> whether I'm unable to give you what you want. I've told you
> repeatedly that God wants me to do what I'm doing, not what you want
> me to do.

Sorry, but I don't see any expression of disappointment or disapproval
of Cary or any body else but you in that (and I did take it directly
from your cite to be certain, though I could have found it on my own
system).

Nor do I see any answer to Cary's challenge in what you have written
here.

>Truth is simple :-)

Yes; it would be nice to have some for a change.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Robibnikoff

Sep 22, 2008, 6:12:21 PM9/22/08

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

It's true!

> I was wondering what I was gonna use for the Xmas cards this year...

Oh my. Now, THAT'S an interesting idea ;)

At least now that I'm reunited with my darling atheist bio family, I finally
have somebody to send some delightful anti-Xmas cards to this year. Woohoo!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2008, 3:59:07 AM9/23/08

It seems your level of cognitive functioning has now fallen so low
that what is obvious to the most casual observer is no longer
understandable for you even with the assistance of the writings of
others.

Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 23, 2008, 1:44:14 PM9/23/08
<feb68ab3-bc1f-4cae...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

Take a wild guess. I've answered Chung's allegations and implications
that I'm somehow disappointed in you several times in this very
thread, but his cognitive skills are so poor, heightened by his habit
of snipping anything he doesn't want other readers to see, that the
end may be nearing for his presence in newsgroups. After all, it does
take *some* level of cognitive functioning to read and write, even on
an Internet level.

>It seems your level of cognitive functioning has now fallen so low
>that what is obvious to the most casual observer is no longer
>understandable for you even with the assistance of the writings of
>others.

My assistance in understanding has all been directed at you, my dear
doctor. You apparently have lost nearly all your ability to read and
understand English prose--or maybe its your willingness to read and
understand that has disappeared. Or maybe the Holy Spirit is telling
you that he doesn't want you to understand just now.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 3:22:47 PM9/23/08

Next up: Chunkers claims he never insults anybody ever...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 3:25:12 PM9/23/08

Oh he promoted me to demon status ages and ages ago. It was a difficult
level in the Chung game I must confess. Trying to hit that "blaspheming
the Holy Spurt" was not easy. Until I figured out that you had to insult
*him*.

I think he thinks I'm some kinda corpse of a puppet wearing socks or
whatever so he's ignoring me...

Cary Kittrell

Sep 23, 2008, 3:38:51 PM9/23/08

Yet I still somehow manage to understand Don's multiple rebukes of your
presumptious lies committed using Don's name.

Did you?

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 23, 2008, 4:01:43 PM9/23/08
In article
<feb68ab3-bc1f-4cae...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> It seems Chung's level of cognitive functioning has now fallen so low

> that what is obvious to the most casual observer is no longer

> understandable for Chung even with the assistance of the writings of

> others.
>
> Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/intro.html

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/mathew/intro.html

http://aleph0.clarku.edu/huxley/CE5/Agn-X.html

Cary Kittrell

Sep 23, 2008, 4:10:33 PM9/23/08

And condoms. Never forget the condoms. You know they get
once they discover latex...

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2008, 7:26:12 PM9/23/08

Dear Don is being led around by satan as are you so that his denying
his own writings/posts has not been surprising.

Bottom line concerning dear Don having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 23, 2008, 7:42:15 PM9/23/08
<820a13b7-044b-4334...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>> Did you?

Your Satan has led you to accuse me falsely. Let's have our showdown:
post the details, Message ID, Date, Subject, and quote any part you
say I have denied. That URL you've been pasting for several days now
supports nothing like what you want to use it for.

>Bottom line concerning dear Don having less free will:

I have more than enough to take you on, doc.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:21:51 PM9/23/08
> Dea<SNERP>

Virgil

Sep 23, 2008, 11:56:16 PM9/23/08
In article
<820a13b7-044b-4334...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Bottom line concerning dear Don having less free will:

The truth about that is that those who do not pawn their free will to
some myths as Chung has done are the only one's whose will is not
directed from outside themselves.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2008, 2:39:12 AM9/24/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > Bottom line concerning dear Don having less free will:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

> The truth about that is that those who do not pawn their free will to
> some myths as Chung has done are the only one's whose will is not
> directed from outside themselves.

The truth is LORD Jesus Christ.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
14:6)

Amen.

Without the Holy Spirit's help, neither you nor any other non-
christian will ever be able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" even if/
when you have freely chosen to attempt to do this.

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Amen.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 12:34:48 PM9/24/08

If by "denying" you mean "repeating, with ever-increasing emphasis
in the vain hope that Andrew will finally discern what he has
so plainly written all along"...well, you may be on to something
there.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2008, 6:31:38 PM9/24/08

Would suggest you reread the above as many times as required for
understanding if it would help you someday publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" but it wouldn't so there is no such suggestion being made here.

Bottom line concerning your (and Don's) difficulties with
understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 24, 2008, 7:21:26 PM9/24/08
<fc66fc75-46fa-4162...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> > Bottom line concerning dear Don having less free will:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

>> The truth about that is that those who do not pawn their free will to
>> some myths as Chung has done are the only one's whose will is not
>> directed from outside themselves.

>The truth is LORD Jesus Christ.

>"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
>14:6)

In which "the truth" is best translated "the true one," connoting
steadfastness, reliability, unwavering. It has nothing to do with
facticity.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 8:11:42 PM9/24/08

Would suggest you read Don's recent posts as many times as
necessary for you to comprehend all that the rest of us
understood perfectly the first time through.

Oh, and that you stop lying about his rebukes of you, as well.

("It remains my choice to"...oh, you know the drill)

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2008, 10:09:50 PM9/24/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f66ff680f174a77?
>
> Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...

Already have without finding anything substantive.

Such is the content of writings by those not only unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" but also too fearful to let this be known outside
of sci.med.cardiology.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 25, 2008, 2:39:23 AM9/25/08
<d723e0aa-7a4a-404b...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f66ff680f174a77?

>> Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...

>Already have without finding anything substantive.

Are you sure you're reading my posts and not your own? Or skipping
some of the words.

>Such is the content of writings by those not only unable to publicly
>say "Jesus is LORD" but also too fearful to let this be known outside
>of sci.med.cardiology.

How do we count the theological and psychological errors in this
little old sentence? No excuse for them, since the truth has been
written in response to this same canard any number of times already.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" comes to mind.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2008, 4:40:05 AM9/25/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...
>
> > Already have without finding anything substantive.
>
> Are you sure you're reading my posts and not your own?

Yes.

You and other non-christians, who are unable to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD," can not help but write things that are meaningless, because the
Holy Spirit is the Source of all that has meaning.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 25, 2008, 8:08:15 AM9/25/08

Would you?

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 25, 2008, 8:08:33 AM9/25/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f66ff680f174a77?
>> Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...
>
> Already have without finding anything substantive.

He didn't say read your *own* posts...

Cary Kittrell

Sep 25, 2008, 10:52:25 AM9/25/08
In article <d723e0aa-7a4a-404b...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f66ff680f174a77?
> >
> > Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...
>
> Alrea

You snip, I snip.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 25, 2008, 12:19:26 PM9/25/08
In article <nabmd4hr0gflrmred...@4ax.com> don...@charter.net writes:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article
> <d723e0aa-7a4a-404b...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Would suggest you read Don's recent posts...
>
> >Already have without finding anything substantive.
>
> Are you sure you're reading my posts and not your own? Or skipping
> some of the words.

He's merely transcending an objective consideration of the facts.

Again.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2008, 1:36:26 PM9/25/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01087997f765126c?
> >

> You snip, I snip.

Doesn't bother me. Sadly the same can not be truthfully written about
you.

Such is the utility of the unfathomable peace that comes only from the
Holy Spirit.

Bottom line:

You and other non-christians, who are unable to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD," will never have true peace which comes only from the Holy
Spirit.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 25, 2008, 2:05:31 PM9/25/08
In article <c9ba26f0-83ae-42de...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01087997f765126c?
> > >

> > You snip, I snip.
>
> Doesn't bother me.

So noted.

--cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2008, 2:15:43 PM9/25/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d8615fea2e1d6265?
>
> So noted.

Ok :-)

Cary Kittrell

Sep 25, 2008, 2:19:47 PM9/25/08
In article <3f5cf0e1-07f1-44ec...@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d8615fea2e1d6265?
> >
> > So noted.

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 25, 2008, 2:46:12 PM9/25/08
In article
<d022bb04-d03b-4415...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >

> You and other non-christians, who are unable to publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD," can not help but write things that are meaningless, because the
> Holy Spirit is the Source of all that has meaning.

The Chung must have been cut off from that "holy" connection too, as the
nonsense he utters publicly is even less meaningful than the nonsensical
"J i L".

And note the immense benefit that accrues to non-xtians by not having to
utter nonsense phrases in public.

It is loading more messages.