Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: atheists are asking the Holy Spirit why He is not helping them publicly say "Jesus is LORD" <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 7:55:56 PM9/11/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2610f4171b6fb389?

"...no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

"I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
hearts." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

platothelapdog

Sep 11, 2008, 8:13:34 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 4:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

COO COO FOR COCO PUFFS STILL? NOW THAT'S HUNGRY !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 11:13:38 PM9/11/08

Thommadura

Sep 12, 2008, 6:33:46 AM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2610f4171b6fb389?
>
> "...no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)

No one can identify the human that said those word - but they are
obviously false.

The christ is not lord. More than 2/3 of the earths inhabitants do not
agree with you - Andrew.

And- with 34,000 different christian religion alone - most christians do
not believe exactly the way you do.

Since the bible is a creation of the Roman Catholic Church - of which
there is absolute historic proof and cannot be argued - and they have
established that it is NOT the inerrant word of god. Your quote means
nothing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:13:16 AM9/13/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2610f4171b6fb389?
> >
> > "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1

> > Corinthians 12:3)
>
> No one can identify the human that said those word - but they are
> obviously false.

Obvious lie.

Hypothesis:

Atheists are unable to publicly declare with their mouths that "Jesus
is LORD."

Hypothesis testing:

Atheists are challenged to publicly declare with their mouths that
"Jesus is LORD."

Results:

None are able.

Conclusion:

1 Corinthians 12:3 has been proven true by the scientific method.

"I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
hearts." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 2:29:05 AM9/13/08
In article
<614ab6c5-02bb-47d8...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Atheists are unable to publicly declare with their mouths that "Jesus
> is LORD."

Then Chung is declaring that atheists are incapable of lying?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:41:23 AM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?

> Then Chung is declaring that atheists are incapable of lying?

No.

May reading this promote greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e324975c61584b02?

Meanwhile, may we who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue
to be mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

DuhIdiot

Sep 13, 2008, 2:52:30 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, on 13 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this
was a worthy use of a keyboard:

<snip>

> Hypothesis:
>
> Atheists are unable to publicly declare with their mouths that "Jesus
> is LORD."
>
> Hypothesis testing:
>
> Atheists are challenged to publicly declare with their mouths that
> "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Results:
>
> None are able.
>
> Conclusion:
>
> 1 Corinthians 12:3 has been proven true by the scientific method.

Hypothesis: Atheists are smart enough to see that Jesus is a fictional
character and sane and honest enough not to declare fictional characters
to be their lord.

Hypothesis testing: Atheists are challenged to publicly declare with
their mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Results: none do.

Conclusion: the intelligence and honesty of atheists and the nonexistence
of Jesus are proven by Chungks's ridiculous version of the "scientific
method".

Decision between hypotheses: One hypothesis explains the results with
basic principles of logic and psychology. The other has to resort to
populating the universe with insane gods and demons of whose existence
there is zero sign. William of Ockham actually crawls up out of his grave
to annihilate Chungks's obscenely unparsimonious hypothesis with a
grenade launcher. Atheism wins. Again.

<snip>

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295, http://questioner.www2.50megs.com/list1.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 8:00:41 AM9/13/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?
>
> Hypothesis: Atheists are smart enough...

Apparently not:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 8:40:59 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?
>> Hypothesis: Atheists are smart enough...
>
> Apparently not:

Apparently so

DuhIdiot

Sep 13, 2008, 9:50:07 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, on 13 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this
was a worthy use of a keyboard:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff
>> > 9e?
>>
>> Hypothesis: Atheists are smart enough...
>
> Apparently not:

Mmmmm, mmm, that's some good bitch-ass ducking, right there. Given your
track record, I suppose I should give you a gold star for even
acknowledging your snip with the ellipsis.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:06:36 PM9/13/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Hypothesis: Atheists are smart enough...
> >
> > Apparently not:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?
>
> Apparently so

Not for the most casual observer:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/575fd27c085f0a9b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

Bottom line concerning your always being wrong:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?