Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: 1st validation of scientific proof that Jesus is LORD <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2008, 10:37:26 PM9/15/08
Null hypothesis:

Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
not be realized.

Prediction based on null hypothesis:

Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
is LORD."

Observation:

Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?

1st validation...

Dear convicted neighbor Virgil unwittingly provides a written
confession that he is unable to publicly say with his mouth that
"Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c361a4de28fdeffd?

Conclusions:

Reject the null hypothesis.

Jesus is LORD !!!

Yeshua is Adonai !!!

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

The Central Scrutiniser

Sep 15, 2008, 11:00:39 PM9/15/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> scratched their head,
scratched their arse, then scrivened in news:606c2513-ade5-4387-8c1e-
8c70ca...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> Null hypothesis:
>
> Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
> not be realized.
>
> Prediction based on null hypothesis:
>
> Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
> is LORD."
>
> Observation:
>
> Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
> mouths that "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e

Ahem!
Bollocks!

Anybody can mouth the platitudes.
We all did it as children saying prayers in school assembly.
Just saying it doesn't make it true.
Atheists just feel silly doing it. A little bit like writing a letter to
Santa when you're in your 30's.
In future, please engage your brain before taking your keyboard out of
neutral.
kthxbai

<>< ... <,,><
--
"Good evening. Here is the news on Friday, the 27th of Geldof.
Archeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a

--Newsreader, Red Dwarf, Better than Life

Virgil

Sep 15, 2008, 11:07:55 PM9/15/08
In article
<606c2513-ade5-4387...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Null hypothesis:

Andrew B. Chung is not mad.

> Prediction based on null hypothesis:

Andrew B. Chung will not post silly syllogisms in support of madness.

> Observation:

sci.med.cardiology, alt.atheism, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.messianic.yeshua, alt.christnet.theology is continually posting
silly syllogisms in support of his madness.

Sounces:sci.med.cardiology, alt.atheism, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.messianic.yeshua, alt.christnet.theology

> Conclusions:
>
> Reject the null hypothesis.

And conclude that Andrew B. Chung is indeed mad.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2008, 2:51:21 AM9/16/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cb3df451ad4190ff?

> Andrew B. Chung is not mad.

Indeed.

What is an atheist that receives the proof of GOD that s/he has been
asking for?

Scientific proof of GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b384843ccede10f?

Answer to question:

A mad atheist.

May we, who are Christians(either Jew or gentile), continue to mindful
of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

Thommadura

Sep 16, 2008, 5:13:36 PM9/16/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Null hypothesis:

Indeed - everything Andrew Chung says is NULL

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 16, 2008, 5:31:49 PM9/16/08
On Sep 15, 10:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

snip

ROFL! Somebody ought to introduce this guy to Hammond.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2008, 3:57:11 AM9/17/08