Daily Spirit-guided thought for 07/23/08.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 4:07:00 AM7/23/08
"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 12:27)

"Vanity of vanities!" -- King Solomon realizing how meaningless his labors have been when he strayed from GOD (Ecclesiastes 12:8):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1e1a88f8796a59c7?

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Don Kirkman

Jul 23, 2008, 7:46:11 PM7/23/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1216799...@alibistextweb.com>:

>"Vanity of vanities!" -- King Solomon realizing how meaningless his labors have been when he strayed from GOD (Ecclesiastes 12:8):

"Vanity of vanities, says the *Preacher*; all is vanity." No King
Solomon, no labors, no straying from God, just a sense that for the
speaker/writer life seems empty.

"I the Preacher *have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.*" v. 1:12.
Solomon was king until he died, so he could not have written that
sentence unless he was writing from beyond the grave.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 9:49:10 PM7/23/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >"Vanity of vanities!" -- King Solomon realizing how meaningless his labors have been when he strayed from GOD (Ecclesiastes 12:8):
>
> "Vanity of vanities, says the *Preacher*; all is vanity." No King
> Solomon, no labors, no straying from God, just a sense that for the
> speaker/writer life seems empty.
>
> "I the Preacher *have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.*" v. 1:12.
> Solomon was king until he died, so he could not have written that
> sentence unless he was writing from beyond the grave.

Incorrect.

King Solomon certainly could have written "I have been king over
Israel in Jerusalem" while reflecting back on his life and indeed, he
did.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1e1a88f8796a59c7?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Don Kirkman

Jul 24, 2008, 2:57:52 AM7/24/08
<8e2239e9-c02c-4f9f...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >"Vanity of vanities!" -- King Solomon realizing how meaningless his labors have been when he strayed from GOD (Ecclesiastes 12:8):

>> "Vanity of vanities, says the *Preacher*; all is vanity." No King
>> Solomon, no labors, no straying from God, just a sense that for the
>> speaker/writer life seems empty.

>> "I the Preacher *have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.*" v. 1:12.
>> Solomon was king until he died, so he could not have written that
>> sentence unless he was writing from beyond the grave.

>Incorrect.

>King Solomon certainly could have written "I have been king over
>Israel in Jerusalem" while reflecting back on his life and indeed, he
>did.

>Bottom line:

There is no proof whatsoever. I have thrown off the demonic idea with
which you infected me, that Solomon has any connection whatsoever with
Ecclesiastes. I urge you to do the same before you decide Solomon
also wrote Jonah, Ezekiel, and Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2008, 6:54:11 AM7/24/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> "Vanity of vanities, says the *Preacher*; all is vanity." No King
> >> Solomon, no labors, no straying from God, just a sense that for the
> >> speaker/writer life seems empty.
>
> >> "I the Preacher *have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.*" v. 1:12.
> >> Solomon was king until he died, so he could not have written that
> >> sentence unless he was writing from beyond the grave.
>
> >Incorrect.
> >
> >King Solomon certainly could have written "I have been king over
> >Israel in Jerusalem" while reflecting back on his life and indeed, he
> >did.
>
> > Bottom line:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1e1a88f8796a59c7?

> There is no proof whatsoever.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either prove or
convince.