Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: Jesus scientifically proven to be LORD <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2008, 1:37:53 PM9/15/08
Null hypothesis:

Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
not be realized.

Prediction based on null hypothesis:

Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
is LORD."

Observation:

Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?

Conclusions:

Reject the null hypothesis.

Jesus is LORD !!!

Yeshua is Adonai !!!

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Virgil

Sep 15, 2008, 3:26:30 PM9/15/08
In article
<9faf913e-d11e-48e3...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Null hypothesis:
>
> Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
> not be realized.
>
> Prediction based on null hypothesis:
>
> Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
> is LORD."
>
> Observation:
>
> Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
> mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Idiot Poster mistakes unwillingness for inability.
Let Idiot Poster make it worth an atheists while by, say, putting up
$1000 per statement, and he will be surprised at how many atheists will
be willing AND ABLE to say what idiot poster claims they cannot say.

For that much, I would say it myself. Several times.

> Conclusions:
>
> Reject the null hypothesis.

Unless there is money on it.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 15, 2008, 6:12:28 PM9/15/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Null hypothesis:

Yeah, your brain...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

Don Kirkman

Sep 15, 2008, 6:31:24 PM9/15/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<9faf913e-d11e-48e3...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>:

>Null hypothesis:

>Jesus is not LORD so that GOD's promise in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that
>"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit" would
>not be realized.

>Prediction based on null hypothesis:

Prediction based on false/faulty null hypothesis* because . . .

* which flows from lack of knowledge of cultural, linguistic, and
historical context of the Judeo-Christian-Muslim world.

>Non-christians would be able to publicly say with their mouths "Jesus
>is LORD."

. . . a non-Christian cannot say that since by definition that would
make him either a Christian or a liar. BTW, this null hypothesis
tripe is only one method of scientific/logical analysis and
syllogistic reasoning. BTW2, not that according to your quotation
Jesus apparently didn't say anything about "publicly saying", even in
this written medium (for the terminally concrete).

>Observation:

>Non-christians have been invariably unable to publicly say with their
>mouths that "Jesus is LORD."

Impossible observation. "Invariably" is exaggeration. Your one-man
isolated "observation" cannot be extrapolated even to Cobb County, let
alone to the entire universe.

>Source:

Meaningless

>Conclusions:

>Reject the null hypothesis.

Reject the entire syllogism as flawed in concept and in content.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2008, 3:28:24 AM9/16/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b4de9310c2e902f?
>
> Prediction based on false/faulty null hypothesis...

It the proof were faulty, there would be no validation as folks are
witnessing:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/461531f7ca26d52e?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve in the validation process.

Laus Deo :-)

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Don Kirkman

Sep 16, 2008, 4:16:01 PM9/16/08
<0ea0921d-40e4-447d...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b4de9310c2e902f?

>> Prediction based on false/faulty null hypothesis...

>It the proof were faulty, there would be no validation as folks are
>witnessing:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/461531f7ca26d52e?

In which you assemble clips from several of us who reject your
delusional ideas and **interpret** our posts opposing you as somehow
supporting you. I think in the real world they call that lying,
though in your world it's probably "discernment."
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD