Re: Sleep Apnea and diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2009, 9:55:03 PM12/27/09
Evelyn wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My doctor has been asking me to go for a sleep study for a long time now,
> since many of my health issues (including diabetes) are reputed to be
> related to sleep apnea. I kept putting it off because I just hate going
> for tests of any kind, but finally I was urged to do it when my sister went
> for one, and discovered she had sleep apnea. She found such great relief
> from a CPAP machine that I was finally moved to check it out for myself,
> fully expecting not to sleep at all, all night long on the night of the
> study. I took a small amount of a tranquilizer I keep around just for the
> times when I absolutely must sleep, so I did get through the night,
> surprisingly able to sleep reasonably well....... so I thought.
>
> When the report came, I was amazed to find out that I had it VERY bad, and
> that I was disturbed as many as 50 times an hour during the night, and it
> was no wonder at all that I was exhausted all the time!
>
> For the second part of the study I had to return for another overnight, and
> this time they fitted me for a mask and a CPAP machine along with all the
> various sensors. Again I expected to lay awake all night, thinking I could
> probably never sleep a wink with that harness and mask on my head and face.
>
> To my astonishment, not only did I sleep, but I awoke feeling more rested
> than I have in YEARS, even with the mask and strange apparatus. I now
> can't wait to get my own machine.
>
> Unfortunately it is a big rigamarole. You have to wait for the report,
> which can take up to a week. Then you need to consult with your doctor
> about the report, and he has to write you a scrip for the machine. Your
> doctor has to fax his scrip for the CPAP to the company that makes them, and
> only then will they send you your own machine. Meanwhile you are dying to
> get a good nights sleep and counting the days.
>
> Sleep apnea is associated with diabetes, high blood pressure and a host of
> other things. I knew that I didn't sleep well, but I was unaware just how
> badly I was sleeping. I always wake up feeling worse than when I went to
> bed, not better. Until I went for the second half of the sleep test, I
> never knew why that was.

<snip>

The only known cure is to lose the visceral adiposity (VAT).

VAT is lost by eating the right amount (32 oz) per day:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

> "Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless
> heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8

"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Jn3:16)

Amen.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

James Howard

Dec 28, 2009, 7:42:25 AM12/28/09
There is support that increased testosterone may cause sleep apnea,
diabetes, and increased visceral fat.

MU

Dec 28, 2009, 3:45:28 PM12/28/09
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:42:25 -0600, James Howard wrote:

> There is support that increased testosterone may cause sleep apnea,
> diabetes, and increased visceral fat.

And babies.

ver...@gefinden.com

Dec 28, 2009, 6:52:14 PM12/28/09
"The only known cure is to lose the visceral adiposity (VAT).

VAT is lost by eating the right amount (32 oz) per day:
"

Vat is a normal part of all humans. It plays an important role in
normal metabolism. As with many things it is when it is in excess that
problems can occur.

The most effective approach to reducing abnormal vat is exercise and
calorie restriction with a nutritious dietary plan until normal weight
range is reached. The former first and selectively helps without the
latter, both work in concert for best results.

Any claim that diabetes has a "cure" can be ignored. The beta cell loss
which underlies frank type 2 diabetes is not reversed by any method, let
alone "cuered". One can with best methods reverse the symptoms but not
the underlying disorder.

Tiger Lily

Dec 30, 2009, 1:13:09 AM12/30/09
James Howard wrote:
> There is support that increased testosterone may cause sleep apnea,
> diabetes, and increased visceral fat.

5'6" and 128 lbs

hormone levels all 'normal' for a gal of my age

Type 1 and sleep apnea................. the structure of your mouth
makes a huge difference

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2010, 8:45:36 AM1/1/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > The only known cure is to lose the visceral adiposity (VAT).
> >
> > VAT is lost by eating the right amount (32 oz) per day:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/BeWise

> Vat is a normal part of all humans.

Incorrect.

It remains an abnormal (harmful) part of many humans.

> It plays an important role in
> normal metabolism.

Incorrect.

It plays no role in normal metabolism.

> As with many things it is when it is in excess that
> problems can occur.

Problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount
of daily food.

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<><

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 1, 2010, 5:08:43 PM1/1/10
> Vat is a normal part of all humans.

"Incorrect.

It remains an abnormal (harmful) part of many humans."

"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
vat in all people.

> It plays an important role in
> normal metabolism.

"Incorrect.

It plays no role in normal metabolism."

As above.

> As with many things it is when it is in excess that
> problems can occur.

"Problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains pathological."

As above, in this case its role in normal pathology.

"The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food."

Inexact, this would include anorexia. Excessive calorie consumption is
the cause when it enters into abnormal levels. Any amount, even that
the good doctor eats, will and does this instant maintain vat.

"Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount of
daily food."

No, as above. Exercise selectevly and before any substantual weight
loss occurs reduces vat when in excess. What one consumes,
nutritionally speaking, has an impact also. All three factors is the
optimun approach.

If up on the literature, one would not have to repeat this for you. I
have in past provided the exact information and sorces
of it to you, your failure to keep up is in some sense willful on your
part.

But lack of scientific information is not at the root of your opinion,
now is it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2010, 1:16:01 PM1/3/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> a sockpuppet wrote:
>
>>> Vat is a normal part of all humans.
>>
>>"Incorrect.
>>
>>It remains an abnormal (harmful) part of many humans."
>
>"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>vat in all people.

"Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."

Source:

Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]

PubMed link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462

Problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount
of daily food.

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 4, 2010, 9:05:05 AM1/4/10
>>> Vat is a normal part of all humans.
>>
>>"Incorrect.
>>
>>It remains an abnormal (harmful) part of many humans."
>
>"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in
this
>area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>vat in all people.

""Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass.""

Smile, exactly what I asked you not do. You were to show us about the
role of vat in all people. This kind of above is common but do not
speak to the presence, or not, of vat as a normal part of all people.

Surprising you did not choose to use those references provided you
before which speak directly to the question. And which show that in all
people vat is present and provides normal metabolic function when not in
excess. The "dysfunction" is relative to exactly what? Why normal vat
function of course.

Happy to entertain a response to the question as presented. Sad to be
confirmed in my observation that you are not current on the literature
and remain so because it would refute your opinions, held for
non-scientific purposes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2010, 9:28:14 AM1/4/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
>>a sockpuppet wrote:

>>>"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>>area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>>of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>>vat in all people.
>>
>>"Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>>ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>>resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>>Source:
>>
>>Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>>PubMed link:
>>
>>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
>Smile ...

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

>... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of vat in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount

of daily food:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Ken

Jan 4, 2010, 10:54:59 AM1/4/10
from Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Dickhead

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 4, 2010, 2:57:50 PM1/4/10

>>>"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in
this
>>>area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard
review
>>>of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role
of
>>>vat in all people.
>>
>>"Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>>ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>>resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>
>Smile ...

"This physician's smile is to your chagrin."

>... exactly what I asked you not do.

"Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do."

Hope, no, only further confirmation of how you have not remained current
on the literature. Observing still that being handicapped by same
leaves one vulnerable as to unsupported assertions.

> You were to show us about the
> role of vat in all people.

"Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article has
applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored by the
additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological."

This is among the more lame arguments offered, but still obfuscation as
the game.

To put it another way, it is made of such rhetorical rubber that you
wish to stretch it to cover your lack of information in this area.

The question was not diabetes specific in any way.

So, it remains as before, you fail to provide information as to the
function of vat in all people, as requested. To mention the general
case of pathology as seen in the use of "inflammation" and "dysfunction
in your bit does not serve.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2010, 10:05:09 PM1/4/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
>>a sockpuppet wrote:

>>>"Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>>area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>>of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>>vat in all people.
>>
>>"Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>>ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>>resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>>Source:
>>
>>Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>>PubMed link:
>>
>>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
>Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

>... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the

> role of vat in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount
of daily food:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Ken

Jan 4, 2010, 10:07:24 PM1/4/10
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fundy Dickhead

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 5, 2010, 8:47:52 AM1/5/10

Vat is normal to all people. Happy to entertain any standard
information which discusses the role of vat in all people. Rhtorical
tap dancing and continued displays of ignorance of the literature
notwithstanding.

You have in past been given references discussing the normal role of
vat. If you wish, such information can be given once again.

Giving examples of pathological function of vat when it is in excess
does not make it not normal, just as pathology of the heart in some does
not mean a normal heart doesn't exist. This was the failure of your
first, and failed, attempt.

Merely pointing to a web address of previous posts will be taken as a
failure and direct admission of continued failure and confession of
ignorance of the literature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2010, 10:00:04 PM1/6/10
Syd wrote:
> Ken wrote:
>
> > <obscenities snipped by Syd>
>
> I have been gone awhile, but I see things have not changed much. What purpose
> do these same attacks on Dr. Chung serve, repeated over and over? How about
> trying this for awhile: STFU!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a661d740046cf958?

Syd, let us continue to pray for Ken because only GOD can help him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48a6260163715e59?

There are others like you who have also been observing his
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite his irrational efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give Ken a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and
36:26) so that he would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3
and 3:5) so that he would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and

GreatSageItchy

Jan 6, 2010, 10:09:59 PM1/6/10
I> Asshole B. Chung:
> 01/23/2010 not happening would mean that you and the other evildoers
> have been tossed into that lake of fire that has been prepared for you
> while the rest of us are enjoying a new Heaven and new Earth in our
> new glorified bodies like those of angels :-)

More of the TOTAL EGOMANICAL FANTASIES OF A SICK ASSHOLE,
IF YOU CAN'T GET IT UP in this world, you certainly won't EVER.
You get ONE LIFE. When it's over, it's OVER FOR EVER.
The "Everlasting Life" of the Bible does NOT mean that YOU, the person,
will live forever.
You are a TOTAL EGOIST. You can fool some people, but not all people.
There will always be people who know you are a TOTAL EGOIST, and your
life is a LIE. Help is available for SICK ASSHOLES like you.

A WARNINGTO ALL: EXTREME EGOISTS, LIKE CHUNG ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE.
NEVER, for ANY reason, give personal info/dox, or phone to such people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2010, 10:12:39 PM1/6/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Happy Oyster

Jan 6, 2010, 10:30:25 PM1/6/10
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 22:12:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
>other heart disease patients:

That is a psychopathic lie.
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2010, 6:10:26 AM1/8/10
Bottom line concerning you, H.O.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Happy Oyster

Jan 8, 2010, 10:30:25 AM1/8/10
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 03:10:26 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
>other heart disease patients:

Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
street there?

Are you afraid? Jesus, the one you claim to follow, HE was not afraid, but you
are. You are afraid, because YOU DO KNOW, that you are a filthy liar, that you
are committing crimes day for day by stalking ill people, by telling lies, by
abusing the name of god.

Yes, in Ethiopia you would not survive even 5 minutes. And you do know that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2010, 6:28:02 PM1/9/10
Happy Oyster wrote:

> > Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
> > other heart disease patients:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
> street there?

The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.

Why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the right
amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in Ethiopia so
that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not die from
starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, H.O.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Happy Oyster

Jan 9, 2010, 7:05:36 PM1/9/10
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:28:02 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> >
>> > Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
>> > other heart disease patients:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>>
>> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
>> street there?
>
>The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
>diabetes or sleep apnea.

That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

>Why don't you start being hungrier

That is an idiotic question.

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 9, 2010, 7:28:54 PM1/9/10
Fatcat charlie helping the starving said:
http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Gentile-Disciple-ebook/dp/B002IYFASS
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-10/13/xin_34100113165339013121.jpg
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/overweight-chinese-boy.gif
http://msp141.photobucket.com/albums/r49/gordoek/big-fat-chinese-baby.jpg

> Happy Oyster wrote:
>>> Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
>>> other heart disease patients:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
>> street there?
>
> The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> diabetes or sleep apnea.

Source for that tidbit please... Ok, we *all* know you made it up
without and research. Some report it's a habit of yours not being up to
date. lol

> Why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the right
> amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in Ethiopia so
> that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not die from
> starvation?

I could take some of them leftovers, I don't think I eat 2 pounds a day,
so I'm feeling short changed! Oh, please no leftover corn porridge.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2010, 10:31:53 PM1/10/10
Happy Oyster wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either

type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, H.O.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Happy Oyster

Jan 11, 2010, 12:07:16 AM1/11/10
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:31:53 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>**emphasis** added
>
>> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
>> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>>
>> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!
>
>See **emphasis** above.
>
>Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
>type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

That is insane bullshit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 2:18:11 AM1/11/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, H.O.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Happy Oyster

Jan 11, 2010, 8:03:14 PM1/11/10
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 02:18:11 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
>type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

That is insane bullshit.

Jan Drew

Jan 12, 2010, 12:48:40 AM1/12/10
On Jan 11, 8:03�pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 02:18:11 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <disci...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> >Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
> >type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is insane bullshit.

Results 1 - 10 of about 589,000 for Happy Oyster bullshit. (0.28
seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 192,000 for Happy Oyster insane bullshit.
(0.38 seconds)

Stop that repeating the repeated, repeatedly.