The green Bible -1- (05-Feb-2007)

Skip to the first unread message

hanson

5 Feb 2007, 12:32:0705/02/2007
----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

-------- The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam ----------

Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
========= enviro Class (1) --- the Green shit(s):
...are the ones who advocate, promote, support, legalize,
institute and extort the permit charges, the user fees, the
enviro surtaxes and the CO2/Carbon tax, all reflected in
HIGHER PRICES of goods and services!, ...and being
responsible for much of the OUT-SOURCING!
========= enviro Class (2) -- the Green turd(s):
... are the ones who are recipients and beneficiaries from
the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
========= enviro Class (3) -- the Little green idiot(s):
.. are the unpaid, well-meaning ones, in "environmental
groups" who think they do something for the "environment",
when in fact they are only the enablers and facilitators for
(2) who are harvesting the green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

A lot of class 1 & 2 enviros are calling themselves no
longer "environmentalists" but *"conservationists"* now,.
such as foundations, corporats, lawyers, celebs & RICH fat
cats who are conserving those lands for future generations:
Their OWN descendants only, of course, while all the little
green idiots do the hard and dirty work for them & pay!
Make no mistake, Greenism crosses all political party lines.
Some of the biggest class 2 enviros are from the far Right

---------- Views after 40 years of green criminality --------

=1= In June 05 USDA/FDA aired/published that they will
no longer endorse green products that are labeled "organic"!
=2= The FBI and Homeland Security/DHS has declared
enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation.
=3= Myriads of good, rational & HARD WORKING folks had
enough from environmentalism and began to raise their voices
as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...
wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

...and as an encore do never forget that

= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably
= global warming, green shit, tobacco & meds now. Great lies
= in service for/of a "noble cause" do trump now truth & fact.
=
= Enviros use the same great lies of yore. Only the color changed.
= (A) Environmentalism is Communism in Green...
= (B) Environmentalism is Nazism in Green...
= (C) Environmentalism makes the Poor poorer and the Rich richer.

Environmentalism is nothing but green pornography,
pimped by green orgs like NRDC, Sierra club, Green Piss, etc.,
whored and hookered by green bureaucrats from EPA down,
johned, pole- and lapdanced by the hordes of little green idiots
and paid for by extorting the money from hardworking taxpayers.

Environmentalism is a malignant, parasitic socio-pathology,
promulgated by opportunistic ex-communists and misogynic,
unemployable perverts, who have succeeded in generating
enviro taxes, permit fees and user surcharges, from which these
useless, enviro-pushers and eco-fanatics draw their welfare checks
and demand grants to generate more enviro shit.

ahahahaha... BTW, do copy and use these above clarifications
often and profusely. There is no permit charge or user fee
associated with it. and nobody will accuse you of plagiarism.
It's a free public service announcement... Use it. Have fun!
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

charles

5 Feb 2007, 14:23:4905/02/2007
> as did E. Gisin innews:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...

charles

5 Feb 2007, 14:55:5205/02/2007
On Feb 5, 9:32 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------
>
> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
> = "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
> = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
> = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
> = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
> = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
> = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

What you quote does not surprise me. There are plenty of opprtunists
in all fields now days. Even the church has pedophiles and
philanderers. Corruption is spreading in our culture.

But that has nothing to do with the science. The scientific concensus
is the concensus of thousands of different scientists in a lot of
different fields all focussed on this one problem. When there is such
a consensus by them, I don't pretend that I am so wise and
knowledgeable that I know more or that I am capable of judging them.
Only in my own field would I feel justified in doing so, but without
attributing anything to dishonesty.

It would appear that you want to beat on the concensus because you
perhaps have some agenda that is outside of science. Perhaps it is a
religious agenda---such as has the Bush Administration. People who
are against science are prone to attribute "evil" things to it just to
make their religious dogma point. Is this your problem?

Charles, http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com (430 hits PER DAY in
January!)

hanson

5 Feb 2007, 15:56:0305/02/2007
Sanctimonious "charles" <charles...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Feb 5, 9:32 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

wherein it says:
>> ----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------
>>
>> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
>> = "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
>> = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
>> = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
>> = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
>> = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
>> = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
> [and more of the green catechism which Charly snipped]

[Charly]

> What you quote does not surprise me. There are plenty of opprtunists
> in all fields now days. Even the church has pedophiles and
> philanderers. Corruption is spreading in our culture.

[hanson]
So, 2 or more evils make the green shit good and justifyable?
Sheseh!... Are you a fanatical class 3 enviro?

[Charly]

> But that has nothing to do with the science. The scientific concensus
> is the concensus of thousands of different scientists in a lot of
> different fields all focussed on this one problem. When there is such
> a consensus by them, I don't pretend that I am so wise and
> knowledgeable that I know more or that I am capable of judging them.
> Only in my own field would I feel justified in doing so, but without
> attributing anything to dishonesty.
>
> It would appear that you want to beat on the concensus because you
> perhaps have some agenda that is outside of science. Perhaps it is a
> religious agenda [1] ---such as has the Bush Administration. [2]

> People who are against science are prone to attribute "evil" things to
> it just to make their religious dogma point. [3] Is this your problem?
>
> Charles,

[hanson]
are you proud to tell the whole world that you are a class 3 enviro,
a little green idiot?.... ahahaha... [1] It is not me but you green shits,
class 1 & 3 enviros, that do proselytize in the religious, mostly black,
fundie churches... ahahaha... [2] you are obviously a pinko-lefty like
most class 3 enviros are because it states clearly in the green bible
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
that: "Make no mistake, Greenism crosses all political party lines.

Some of the biggest class 2 enviros are from the far Right"
[3] Isn't it evil enough for you, the greenies, to extort from hardworking
people permit charges, user fees, and carbon taxes that to NOTHING
for the environment, except for the environment of your own wallets
with/thru the agenda of your gaja religion and its ** enviro-science that
is to science what astrology is to astronomy**?
The greenies fucked you bad and turned you into damaged goods
that you no longer can see [1], [2] & [3]. Pity.... ahahahaha...
ahahaha.... ahahanson

Tiktaalik

5 Feb 2007, 16:36:5605/02/2007
On Feb 5, 8:56 pm, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed
<han...@quick.net>babbled:

Puerile poppycock snipped.

Why don't you change the record mega-moron.?
And while you're at it why not do the world a favour and take a long
walk off a short pier while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

hanson

5 Feb 2007, 17:20:1205/02/2007
... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
as "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> aka "Lick-a-Dick" who w/i

[hanson]
Listen up, Cornylouse: I "Feed-and-Breed" it is especially for you again:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder and with a smidgen
of intelligence for me to acquiesce to you homicidal fascist and
enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[Cornylouse]

> do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
> while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[hanson]
Thanks for the laughs!.. Now go "Lick-a-Dick" somewhere, Cornylouse.
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Ken

5 Feb 2007, 17:33:4905/02/2007
A bunch of quotes without context, some ill considered remarks by
passionate people and the opinions of the radicals doesn't make a
green conspiracy. Keep it up Hanson - you make real people with honest
concern for the environment look sane, sensible and reasonable. Your
vile vitriol, your insults, your twisted logic that allows no
environmental concerns or actions to be genuine are so over the top
even the more radical environmentalists look reasonable in comparison.

hanson

5 Feb 2007, 18:00:3605/02/2007
"Ken" <wist...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Keep it up Hanson

[hanson]
Aye certainly, Ken, here is green bible for your benefit and reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
Thanks for asking. I learned it all from the greenies. All of it.
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

5 Feb 2007, 18:40:4205/02/2007
On Feb 5, 10:20 pm, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
gibbered:

> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
> as "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmch...@yahoo.ie> aka "Lick-a-Dick" who w/inews:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> [hanson]
> Listen up, Cornylouse: I "Feed-and-Breed" it is especially for you again:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>
> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder and with a smidgen
> of intelligence for me to acquiesce to you homicidal fascist and
> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

"acquiesce"! Wow, I'm impressed. Did you get that one from one of the
few places in your dictionary that did not have the pages stuck
together?

> [Cornylouse]
> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

> [hanson]
> Thanks for the laughs!.. Now go "Lick-a-Dick" somewhere, Cornylouse.

> ahahaha... ahahahahasshole

Now book yourself in at the nearest kindergarten where you might learn
a few decent insults. Hey, maybe I should just post insults to myself
and spare your feeble-witted efforts. Can you say "pathetic"? No, most
likely beyond your single-digit IQ.

hanson

5 Feb 2007, 22:28:0305/02/2007
AHAHAHAHA... he cranked himself... ahaAHAHAHA...
The bestial Nazi-dreck and misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" who puts animal rights BEFORE human
rights repeats his homicidal announcement in his message as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
w/i news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered:

>> [hanson]

>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and

>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 1. Cornylouse]

>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[2. Cornylouse]

> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse! and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your dog when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

H2-PV, PV-H2

6 Feb 2007, 00:25:2006/02/2007
HaHa Hanson has to take Exxon's Dick out of mouth long enough to shove
a bucket of Exxon Brown Turds in his face with both hands.

hanson

6 Feb 2007, 12:08:0506/02/2007
Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]
> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]
Grandpa Leon, don't do that, hang onto that walker of
yours or you are gonna cripple yourself even more during
your next spasmodic tantrum. (look it up)
Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

Tiktaalik

6 Feb 2007, 15:22:3006/02/2007
On Feb 6, 3:28 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
croaked:

> AHAHAHAHA... he cranked himself... ahaAHAHAHA...
> The bestial Nazi-dreck and misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" who puts animal rights BEFORE human
> rights repeats his homicidal announcement in his message

OOH! Aren't I naughty. The poow ickle scumbucket feels tweatened
again. I suppose you will now sic the FBI, CIA, NRA, Homeland
Security, Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer on me.

> as
> <corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh innews:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

> w/i news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered:
>
> >> [hanson]
> >> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
> >> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
> >> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
> >> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
> >> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...
>
> [ 1. Cornylouse]
>
> [2. Cornylouse]
> > Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!
>
> [hanson]
> ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse! and try to avoid catching
> even more lice from your dog when you lick'em!

I seem to have caught the biggest louse on the planet. The one that is
trying (unsuccessfully) to pass as human. As for licking, well that is
a matter for your loathsome features and your pollutocrat cronies
arses, they probably all need skin grafts by now.

...> ahahaha....

> Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy,

I would never dream of following your example as I am mercifully free
of your unsavoury proclivities.

>Cornylouse.
> Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahasshole.

You want a real laugh? Go stand before a mirror if you can find one
with a sufficiently high stress factor.

hanson

6 Feb 2007, 19:18:0206/02/2007
For some reason, Cornylouse McHugh, keeps this thread alive
to popularize ********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

********** The Green Bible **********

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 1. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[2. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse! and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your dog when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
*** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***
Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

H2-PV, PV-H2

6 Feb 2007, 21:58:0406/02/2007

hanson

7 Feb 2007, 01:55:2707/02/2007
Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit"][hanson]
But Grandpa Leon, **Turds** happens to an acronym for
** Technical Use Resource Development Solutions **
which include your H2-PV gimmicks and gismos. But you
Grandpa Leo "Awe Shit" Kuntz, you in your senile aggression,
bigotry, racism and hate-mongering do believe for some
reason that ** Technical Use Resource Development Solutions **
has something to do with non-white people since you say:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]
> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]
Grandpa Leon, don't do that, hang onto that walker of
yours or you are gonna cripple yourself even more during
your next spasmodic tantrum. (look it up)
Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Leon Kuntz, have you or have you not been an active
member of the KKK in your younger days?

H2-PV, PV-H2

7 Feb 2007, 02:46:1407/02/2007
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/us/07haggard.html?ref=us

Ousted Pastor 'Completely Heterosexual'

Forced by a gay sex scandal to resign as president of the National
Association of Evangelicals, the Rev. Ted Haggard now feels that after
three weeks of intensive counseling, he is "completely heterosexual,"
says an overseer of the megachurch Mr. Haggard once led.

The church official, the Rev. Tim Ralph, said in an interview
published yesterday by The Denver Post that Mr. Haggard had also told
the board of overseers that his only sexual relationship involving
another man had been with Michael Jones, the onetime Denver prostitute
who exposed that three-year affair last fall. Mr. Jones said then that
he was making it public because Mr. Haggard had acted hypocritically
in promoting a constitutional amendment to bar same-sex marriage.

Mr. Haggard, who as a result of the scandal was ousted by the
overseers in November as senior pastor of New Life Church in Colorado
Springs, broke a three-month silence over the weekend when he
contacted members of the church by e-mail to tell them that he was
healing.

His three weeks of counseling, in Phoenix, felt like "three years'
worth of analysis and treatment," but now "Jesus is starting to put me
back together," Mr. Haggard wrote in the e-mail message, which was
published in The Colorado Springs Gazette on Monday.

"I have spent so much time in repentance, brokenness, hurt and sorrow
for the things I've done and the negative impact my actions have had
on others," he said.

Mr. Haggard could not be reached for comment yesterday. Mr. Ralph
declined through a spokeswoman to comment, and there was no response
to telephone calls and e-mail to another overseer or to a New Life
spokesman. But Mr. Ralph told The Denver Post that Mr. Haggard had
come out of the counseling convinced of his heterosexuality.

"He is completely heterosexual," Mr. Ralph told The Post, adding that
Mr. Haggard's homosexual activity had not been "a constant thing."

Dr. Jack Drescher, a New York psychiatrist who is an expert on issues
of gender and sexuality, said that while it was people's prerogative
to identify their sexual orientation as they wanted, the notion of
being able to change that orientation was "not consistent with
clinical presentations, but totally consistent with theological
belief."

"Some people in the community that Mr. Haggard comes from believe
homosexuality is a form of behavior, a sinful form of behavior based
on certain things in the Bible, and they don't believe you can create
a healthy identity based on sinful behavior," Dr. Drescher said. "So
they define it as a behavior that can be changed, and there is this
thinking that if you control those behaviors enough, heterosexual
attractions will follow."

Mr. Haggard said in his message to New Life members that he and his
wife were taking online courses to get master's degrees in psychology,
and Mr. Ralph told The Post that the oversight board had recommended
to Mr. Haggard that he take up secular work.

hanson

7 Feb 2007, 03:08:5507/02/2007
> Ousted Pastor 'Completely Heterosexual', says Leon Kuntz, the homo.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/f3edbebd443b3b0c

H2-PV, PV-H2

7 Feb 2007, 03:42:5907/02/2007
On Feb 7, 12:08 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> > Leon Kuntz.

Chant Leon, Leon, Leon... It's the New Hairy Krishna. All you right-
turds have to do is believe on the name of Leon Christ and you will be
Saved! Just make sure you spell it right: LYON, and I'm not LYIN'.

H2-PV, PV-H2

7 Feb 2007, 03:44:2007/02/2007

Tiktaalik

7 Feb 2007, 18:58:2207/02/2007
On Feb 7, 12:18 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
wailed:

> For some reason, Cornylouse McHugh, keeps this thread alive
> to popularize ********** The Green Bible **********http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
> repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
> <corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
> [1]news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
> [2]news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> [3]news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered:
>
> >> [hanson]
> >> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
> >> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
>
> ********** The Green Bible **********http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen

> >> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
> >> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
> >> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...
>
> [ 1. Cornylouse]
>
> [2. Cornylouse]
> > Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!
>
> [hanson]
> ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse! and try to avoid catching
> even more lice from your dog when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
> Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
> *** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***
> Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahaharsebandit

Hey Fucktard.
This has to be your most insightful and intelligent
contribution yet. You said exactly.........................NOTHING!
Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

hanson

7 Feb 2007, 22:43:3807/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thanks for keeping this thread alive in order to
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

[Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 1. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[2. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[3. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.

> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse! and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your dog when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
*** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***
Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Tiktaalik

8 Feb 2007, 07:35:5408/02/2007
On Feb 8, 3:43 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed
<han...@quick.net>raved:

Repetitious ranting from the resident rump wrangler snipped.

There now, wasn't that simple? Behold a horses arse hanson post
trimmed down to the bare essentials. So much hot air, so little
content, the perfect indicator of what passes for his mind.

hanson

8 Feb 2007, 11:08:0708/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order

to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]

"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]

>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]

> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]

> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....

Tiktaalik

8 Feb 2007, 13:31:5308/02/2007
On Feb 8, 4:08 pm, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed<han...@quick.net>
spluttered:

> Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
> to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights

Absolutely. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

>and
> repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages

If only saying (or typing) it could make it happen. NYAH NYAH NYAH
NYAH NYAH!!!

>as
> <corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
> [1]news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
> [2]news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> [3]news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> [4]news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> [5]news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [1. Cornylouse]
> "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

He sure did. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> >> [hanson]
> >> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
> >> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> ********** The Green Bible **********http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen

> >> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
> >> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
> >> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [ 2. Cornylouse]

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [3. Cornylouse]
> > Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]> Hey Fucktard.
> > Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]> Behold a horses arse

I just did. It answers to hanson. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> [hanson]
> ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
> even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
> Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
> *** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***

> Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahaharsebandit

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

hanson

8 Feb 2007, 13:59:1208/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.

*** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***

Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Hanson wallows in Exxon's Brown Turds

8 Feb 2007, 15:40:3308/02/2007
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=EXXON+BROWN+TURDS&btnG=Search

Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.

Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.

Very Clever, HANSON, Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
hahaHahaha hahahaha

Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

hanson

8 Feb 2007, 19:09:5308/02/2007
Leon Kuntz says "Awe Shit" and promotes the Green Bible

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
wherein it says:
"It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

plus an analysis of "The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam" in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

_______ In memoriam of "Awe Shit" __________

This message is to honor Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]

> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]

Grandpa Leon, don't do that! What for are you such a bigot and
racist and call'em Brown Turds ? Why do you, as a pinko-green
enviro fanatic, have such a hatred on these minorities?
Instead, Grandpa hang onto that walker of yours or you are gonna

cripple yourself even more during your next spasmodic tantrum.

Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, I have told you that I will put a collar on you,
just like I do to all my other bitches in my cyber kennel. And now
you have become my subservient, submissive and obedient
bitch that runs after me in every post and has my handle on your
mind day and night... day-in / day out and even in your dreams,
wherein you are yearning to remind me that you want to see this
post over & over again to worship the wisdom of the Green Bible.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
... ahahaha... You, have a fetish now, Grandpa Leon... ahaha..
Good for you... ahahaha........ Now, say "Awe Shit" again...

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

8 Feb 2007, 21:39:3308/02/2007

hanson

8 Feb 2007, 23:50:5308/02/2007
The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who says "Awe Shit"

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]
"Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds" <Exxon.RI...@ecovilliage.us>
wrote in message

> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&...
>
> Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.
> Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
> Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
> TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
> made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
> ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
> destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
> campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.
> Very Clever, HANSON,
> Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
> hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
> haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
> hahaHahaha hahahaha

[hanson]
You are laughing too early, Grandpa "Awe Shit".
One cannot destroy money, Grandpa.
ALL these $$,$$$,$$$ went all to me, Grandpa.... ahahahaha...
I invited you repeatedly in to join me in this deal but you have
refused stubbornly and instead you had to go on posting & ranting
as the gay geriatric psychopath that you prefer to be.
Now you can say again" "Awe Shit"
..... and wait for your next welfare check!. Pity
ahahaha... ahahahanson

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]

> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
> Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
> Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
> Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
> Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
> Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
> Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
> Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
> Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
> Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
> Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
> Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

[hanson]
.... ahahaha... But Granpa, all your efforts and all that crying ain't gonna
bring you a single dime. Back to your welfare check.
Now, say again: "Awe Shit"

see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

9 Feb 2007, 12:55:3509/02/2007
Exxon calls for urgent action on warming

Feb 09, 2007 04:30 AM

International efforts are urgently needed to combat global warming and
prevent "serious" damage to the environment and economy, said Exxon
Mobil Corp., the world's biggest oil refiner.

"The global ecosystem is showing signs of warming, particularly in
polar areas," Kenneth Cohen, Exxon Mobil's vice-president of public
affairs, said yesterday on a conference call with reporters.

Cohen's comments are the Irving, Tex.-based company's most strident to
date on the topic of climate changes linked to the burning of such
fossil fuels as gasoline, coal and diesel.

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

hanson

9 Feb 2007, 13:54:2809/02/2007
Exxon & me has the $$$$ ::: Lion Kuntz counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit"
see here [Lion Kuntz's Turd Count]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2

----- The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

.... ahahaha... Grandpa, all your Turd laying, your Turd counting and
all your loser's "Awe Shit" tirades ain't gonna bring you a single dime.
Back to your welfare check, Lion Kuntz... Now, say again: "Awe Shit"
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, haven't you noticed that all your respondents
except me call you stupid, moron and idiot, etc. Take a hint, Leon

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

hanson

9 Feb 2007, 13:54:3009/02/2007

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

9 Feb 2007, 16:19:5409/02/2007

hanson

9 Feb 2007, 16:44:0409/02/2007

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>

is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

PS:
Memorable geriatric moronism from "Awe Shit":
> "Hanson admits it is ALL ABOUT MONEY".[read the Green Bible]

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

9 Feb 2007, 16:59:0309/02/2007

Tiktaalik

9 Feb 2007, 20:49:1609/02/2007
On Feb 8, 6:59 pm, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
jabbered:

> Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
> to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>
> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights

Every time

> and
> repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages

Wonder if there are any hit men out there who do charity work.

> as
> <corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
> [1]news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
> [2]news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> [3]news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> [4]news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> [5]news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> [6]news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
>
> [1. Cornylouse]
> "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:
>
> >> [hanson]
> >> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
> >> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
>

> ********** The Green Bible **********http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen

> >> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
> >> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
> >> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...
>
> [ 2. Cornylouse]
>
> [3. Cornylouse]
> > Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!
>
> [4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]> Hey Fucktard.
> > Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.
>
> [5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]> Behold a horses arse
>
> [6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!
>
> [hanson]
> ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
> even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
> Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.
>
> *** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***
>

> Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahasshole

Hi wanktard.

Such an intelligent, thoughtful, skilfully rendered post.

Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this careful
thought.

Ah yes, now I have it.

Are you ready?

You are?

Well here goes.

WAIT FOR IT!!!!

NOW!!!

..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

So long loser. Enjoy your grovelling and arselicking, you do it so
well.

hanson

10 Feb 2007, 00:36:5610/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]
>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal brain]

> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:

>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.

*** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***

Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

hanson

10 Feb 2007, 00:36:5610/02/2007
Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...
AHAHAHA... ahahaha... AHAHA...This is a keeper!... written for me by

--- Grandpa "Awe Shit" who posted personals under handles like ---
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
aka <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
aka "Exxon Creams on Hanson"
aka <Death-Rag.Sucks.Exxon.Dick at ecovilliage.us
which are a few of the many handles used by geriatric mental patient

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason:

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Re: Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

["Awe Shit"]
"Exxon Creams on Hanson" <Death-Rag.Suc...@ecovilliage.us>
w/i news:1171059739.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Re: "Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the
Organized Corporate Crime Lords is what
"makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
On Feb 9, 2:02 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count], the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

[Roger Poppcoock]
"Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote in message
Exxon Says Action Needed Now to Combat Global Warming (Update4)
Yes, believe it or not, that is what the original title said. ]

[hanson, the chauffeur]
... ahahaha... Roger, you are a bigger moron than I ever thought
you could be, Roger... Exxon and the other Multinnationals have
been trading CO2 credits for along time. It's a huge windfall for
them. But you class 3 enviro, YOU will pay for it, while the climate
changes in any way it wants.... ahahaha... AGW or not... ahaha..
Unlike you poor bastard, at least, geriatric Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit" has realized that and bitterly complains about it loudly
and in absolute futility... (instead of him getting in on the act to
get some $$ for himself)... ahahaha....
**Environmentalism makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!**

[Enter Grandpa "Awe Shit"]
Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the Organized
Corporate Crime Lords is what "makes the richer richer and the poor
poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Hanson admits he is a sociopath who keeps score of his rank among
sociopaths with dollars counters. It's not about money -- it's about
predatory sociopathism on victims of opportunity, GETTING AWAY WITH
MURDER. The rich have 1000 years of wealth already stockpiled away.
It's not about money, it's about mass murder.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Only the streethoods worry about money and even value it -- the rich
can only shit on one golden toilet at a time, and money-grubbing is
only habit to them, not entertainment, like killing is.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]
Getting away with crimes is the thrill. After $20 billion, money is a bore.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Yes, you got a welfare check, every month, and say "Awe Shit". That's all.

["Awe Shit"]> http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

> Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
> Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
> Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, what'ya going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"
See, Grandpa, again you go thru all this work and cajoling... for naught.
You are still railing and waiting for your welfare check instead of doing
something worthwhile, like becoming a chauffeur and making $$$$$.
So, anyway, Grandpa, here are the remedies for your agonies:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count] / the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

Now write another ode for/about me, so that you make even more money
for me, just to demonstrate again that:

***Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"***

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

11 Feb 2007, 06:48:2711/02/2007
On Feb 10, 5:36 am, "hanson"akaMr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
slobbered:

> Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
> to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
>
> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights

All the way.

>and
> repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages

Wishes dear moron, wishes.

Irrelevant imbecilic idiocy snipped.

Hi wanktard.
Now for a suitable response that can be understood by a vegetable
brain.
Got it.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

Enjoy.

Tiktaalik

11 Feb 2007, 06:58:4711/02/2007
On Feb 10, 5:36 am, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed<han...@quick.net>
babbled:

> Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
> me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...

Surely he meant "hanson, the bumboy of Organized Corporate Crime
Lords"

Driveling banality from mega-moron snipped (as his father's testicles
should have been).

So long bumboy. Now, off with you and touch your toes. Wouldn't do to
keep your pollutocrat idols standing in line for too long.

Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Here goes.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

Enjoy.

hanson

11 Feb 2007, 11:38:5311/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
which shows that

Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]
>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]

>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". ***

hanson

11 Feb 2007, 11:38:5411/02/2007
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
which shows that

Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]
>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". ***

Tiktaalik

12 Feb 2007, 07:40:4612/02/2007
to Sale
On Feb 11, 4:38 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
> to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
> which shows that
> Environmentalism "makes the rich poorer and the poor richer!"

> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights

Indubitably.

> and
> repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages

In the hope that someone will take appropriate action.

The usual repetitive bollocksology snipped.

Appropriate response: NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

Face the wall, drop trousers, apply lubricant while thinking of George
W(anker) Bush and Corporate America.

SO LONG PRICKTARD!!!!

hanson

12 Feb 2007, 13:18:4712/02/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

**** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"

aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who
puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and makes terrorist
& homicidal threats and insists to be an overt anal-spelunker ....

in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[10] news:1171284046....@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]

> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]

> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]

>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"

>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". ***

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lame, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid

catching even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!...

Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick", Cornylouse.
How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

Hydrogen TRUTH

12 Feb 2007, 15:46:3012/02/2007

hanson

12 Feb 2007, 23:42:4412/02/2007
Masochist Loin Cunts, aka "Awe Shit" gets mad and barks like
a bitch because his master hanson has ignored him... ahahahaha....
--------------------------
[hanson to Leon]

Hi homo,
Don't vince so frantically you senile old mutt... ahahaha...
Here it is... and following the Bible are 5 bones for you....

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/Greenpeace, &....

as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4df01n0o at enews1.newsguy.com...
[...]

------- Awe Shit's personals ----------
Geriatric mental patient Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit", the

bestial homo, said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",...

Vile Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
under many hundreds of different handles in his spasmodic
tantrums that are without rhyme nor reason.... ahahahahaha...:

But listen Grandpa "Awe Shit", here are 5 great bones for you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
----- Lion Kuntz wants me to put a collar on him & says "Awe Shit"------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2
----- Lion Kuntz is on welfare, counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit" ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/99f7f428c2679097
*** Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!" ***

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e649aabd66ef1bff
----- my dog "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz confuses Exxon with Enron ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
----- The Green Bible wanted by Loin Cunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

So, "Awe Shit". Now go make some money and get off welfare... finally!
ahahahahya... ahahahaha....

Hydrogen TRUTH

13 Feb 2007, 00:02:0313/02/2007

hanson

13 Feb 2007, 00:10:5313/02/2007

Jim E

13 Feb 2007, 00:19:1413/02/2007

"Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info> wrote in message

> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> Yes, we got it!

Exxon is owned by shareholders.
I have many shares.
I am doing well on Exxon stock.
FOAD you liberal guttersnipe.

Jim E

hanson

13 Feb 2007, 00:49:3013/02/2007
Loin Kunts will say "Awe Shit" when he hears that "Jim E"
<YD65...@SEA.edu> w/i news:53d0hnF...@mid.individual.net...

> "Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
> aka Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" wrote in message

>> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
>> Yes, we got it!

[Jim E]

> Exxon is owned by shareholders.
> I have many shares.
> I am doing well on Exxon stock.
> FOAD you liberal guttersnipe.
> Jim E

[hanson]
no, no, no. Don't send Grandpa "Awe Shit" to FOAD.
He is endless fun!. He reminds me of the Bumpersticker:
*** "Hire the handicapped. They are fun to watch! ***
Thanks for the laughs, Jim!.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

ref:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2

Hydrogen TRUTH

13 Feb 2007, 01:05:4613/02/2007
12 steps to get Off Oil

1. We admit we are powerless over oil and that our Earth is in
crisis.
2. We believe that an energy source that is clean and inexpensive
could restore balance to Earth.
3. We have made a decision to turn our power needs over to wind,
solar, hydrogen and other renewable energy sources.
4. We must make a searching and fearless inventory of the damage
caused by our reckless misuse of oil and its by-products.
5. We admit to God, to ourselves and to all other human beings the
exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We are entirely ready to replace oil in our daily lives.
7. We humbly ask God to remove our fear of change.
8. We must make a list of all the environmental abuses we have
caused and be willing to make amends for them all.
9. We must make direct amends for such environmental issues as
global warming whenever possible.
10. We will continue to take inventory and when we find where we
have done wrong, promptly admit it.
11. We will seek, through prayer and meditation, to improve our
stewardship of this God-given earth, praying for knowledge of His will
for our planet and the power to carry it out.
12. Having had an awakening to the damage we have caused, we will
share this message so we can all breathe cleaner air and be delivered
from "Big Oil" and rest assured our children will carry on.

hanson

13 Feb 2007, 10:45:5513/02/2007
ahahahaha.... ahahahah... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahha..
"Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
a welfare case aka Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" has a new 12 step
delusion... ahaha... that's worse that North Korean econo planning!

Leon, get on Exxon's FAT dividend-fare like me and other hard
working folks instead you sponging off the public trough and
ejaculating daily onto the Usenet and saying "Awe Shit", because
everybody except me says to you: "moron, idiot and FOAD"

In here is your sordid welfare-past & background, Grandpa "Awe Shit":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/b7e80b13541dd208
and here is what you really are yearning for, patient Cuntz.
It contains all the resources you need to get off welfare, because:

= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably
= global warming, green shit, tobacco & meds now. Great lies
= in service for/of a "noble cause" do trump now truth & fact.

= and.....

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...

as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...

wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

...and as an encore do never forget that

= Enviros use the same great lies of yore. Only the color changed.

Tiktaalik

13 Feb 2007, 18:01:0613/02/2007
to asshole
On Feb 12, 6:18 pm, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
bleated:
> The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh

Hey jerktard don't try to project your shortcomings and unsavoury
propensities onto others. We all know who the homosexual racist is.

, a poster child for ARA &
> environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
> ******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
> demonstrating that
>

> **** Environmentalism "makes the Rich poorer and the Poor richer!" ***

> [Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]
>
> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
> aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert

This from someone, sorry something who posted his puerile racist
rhetoric for all to see and then tried to weasel out of it by whining
that it was someone else impersonating him. As if anyone would stoop
so low as to impersonate such a pathetic example of (sub)human
garbage.

> who
> puts animal rights BEFORE human rights

Absolutely.

>and makes terrorist
> & homicidal threats

Positively.

>and insists to be an overt anal-spelunker ....

Your specialty little corporate whore. Now assume your favourite
position.

Usual unvarying bollocksology snipped.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

Isn't it time you got back to fantasising about enjoying a 69 with
Rush Limpbrain? The two of you are well suited.

Tiktaalik

13 Feb 2007, 18:22:5413/02/2007
On Feb 13, 5:19 am, "Jim E" <YD655...@SEA.edu> wrote:
> "Hydrogen TRUTH" <HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info> wrote in message

> > .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> > Yes, we got it!
>
> Exxon is owned by shareholders.
> I have many shares.
> I am doing well on Exxon stock.

I'll bet you are. I'll also bet that you are a God-fearing
fundamentalist biblical creationist Darwin-hating world-raping Rapture
Ready TROO Christian, that you own a SUV and/or ORV, that you always
vote Republican, that you are an avid and enthusiastic hunter and
fully paid-up member of the NRA, that you wish you could have
participated in the Sand Creek and Wounded Knee massacres and that you
regularly fantasise about being sucked off by Ann Coulter.

> FOAD you liberal guttersnipe.

And that you think verbal abuse and personal vilification
automatically vindicates your opinions.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

> Jim E

hanson

13 Feb 2007, 22:55:0713/02/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &

environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"

aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who
puts animal rights ** absolutely ** [11] BEFORE human rights
and makes terrorist & homicidal threats and insists to be an
overt anal-spelunker .... in his messages as

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[10] news:1171284046....@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

[11]news:1171407666.3...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com.

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]

>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"

>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:

> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

>[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

Hydrogen TRUTH

14 Feb 2007, 00:29:5014/02/2007
Dance Little Monkey, Dance.

Every time I call Hanson, you come on my order and show the people
your little shit-flinging trick where you throw Exxon's Brown Turds at
the Greenies.

That's the Hanson Monkey Dance...

... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

hanson

14 Feb 2007, 02:53:0414/02/2007
Lion Kuntz, aka "Awe Shit",
why do you let Exxon ream your hemmies with the **Green Bible**.

... because you are a hilarious to ridiculous senile parrot, "Awe Shit".
All you do is copy-cat, repeat & echo what others & I have told you.

Leon, you have not shown a single interesting, nor novel idea,
NOTHING of any originality, since you have been on the net in
the last 4 years ... EXCEPT counting how many times you have
typed "TURD", "Awe Shit", & announced how proud you were
about it. ... ahahahaha.... ahahaha...

1) I say Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" is on welfare. You repeat it.
2) I say Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" is following me. You repeat it.
3) Your "Palaces for the People" is old, repeated pedestrian and
dillettante social engineering that goes back to the 19th century.
4) Your H2-PV fanaticism is a repeat of old hat technology that
is and will only be wide spread in your own head.
5) Your irrational hatred against the corporate world is 100 year old
Communist/Marxist failed shit from the dust heap of history.
6) etc. etc, and of course etc....

You have NOT made one single sale in the last 4 years with your
parroting of old "Awe Shit", Leon. So, here learn the reason for your
failure, Grandpa "Awe Shit". It's all here in the **Green Bible**:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2

Then join the lucrative Dividend club of Exxon to make big $$.
You don't even have to be original or innovative to make $$ with Exxon.
It's tailor made for "Awe Shits" like you... or are you so analy gay that
you prefer to let Exxon ream you hemmies with the **Green Bible**...
ahahaha..

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS:
Leon Kunts explains his reamed hemmies to Rush Limbaugh:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/12a8fed06fa8cb03

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

14 Feb 2007, 02:57:1714/02/2007

hanson

14 Feb 2007, 03:10:0414/02/2007
[Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
> Every time I call Hanson...

[hanson]
ahahaha... yes you do... You can't help yourself.
You have that obsession and fetish for me... ahahaha...
Here's why:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

hanson

14 Feb 2007, 13:57:1214/02/2007
> [Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
>> Every time I call Hanson... [***and you just did it again***],

[hanson]
ahahaha... AHAHAHA... Loin Kunts, my loyal and devoted fan
yearns to get approval from me .... to rise from his welfare
pauper status as "Awe Shit" to become a well-to-do "Green Shit".

So, Loin, if you overcome what you have acumulaterd here in your
[Leon's handicaps]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
then you can see for yourself where you do fit into

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology that says: -------
[...]

---------------- ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------------------
Literature:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2
which contains

----- Lion Kuntz' remarkable TURD COUNTING obsession ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
----- Lion Kuntz wants me to put a collar on him & says "Awe Shit"------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e649aabd66ef1bff
----- my dog "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz confuses Exxon with Enron ----

---------------- ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------------------

Flush the Exxon Turds

hanson

14 Feb 2007, 19:58:2914/02/2007
> [Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
>> Every time I call Hanson... [***and you just did it again***],
>
> [hanson]
ahahaha... AHAHAHA... Loin Cunts, my loyal and devoted fan

yearns to get approval from me .... to rise from his welfare
pauper status as "Awe Shit" to become a well to do "Green Shit".

So, Loin, if you overcome what you acumulaterd here in yourthen I'll see where you may fit into

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

Fecal.Fascin...@exxon-turds.info

14 Feb 2007, 20:04:4114/02/2007
On Feb 14, 3:33 pm, Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info wrote:

> http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info-- Hanson has a new website,
> hahahaha, Thanks for the laughs.

> Google Exxon Turds and HawHawHaw Hanson Comes up on top, synonym for
> Exxon Turds

> Results 1 - 100 of about 85,800 for Exxon Turds.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=Exxon+Turds

groups.google Results 1 - 100 of 500 for Exxon Turds

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/fc440e04ce91...

Google EXXON TURDS and Haha Hanson comes up on top. Hanson is
synonymous with EXXON BROWN TURDS

[...]

hanson

14 Feb 2007, 21:33:4214/02/2007
ahahahaha... ahahaha.. AHAHA... this is too much!!... ahahahaha...

AHAHAHAHA... so you went thru all this hard labor to make a website
in my and Exxon's honor.... ahahahaha... But Leon, you are slaking!...
There are not even a thousand turds of yours that you have laid below
and into your splendid website, "Awe Shit". You are fucking lazy!!!...
which is why you, Lion "Awe Shit", are a pauper on welfare... ahahaha.

Get on Exxon's Dividend program instead and make some easy $$$
for yourself instead of you producing Turd after Turd & saying "Awe Shit".

But, Leon, thanks for the laughs and for being such a devoted fan
of Exxon and myself ... AND for being a poster boy for the Enviros!
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

---- "Awe Shit's" self-praise & talking to himself onto his Website ----

Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit " aka "Hydrogen FREEDOM"
aka <Hydroge...@HydrogenFREEDOM.info> wrote in message

> Lion Kuntz aka Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info wrote:
>http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info-- Hanson has a new website,
> hahahaha, Thanks for the laughs.
> Google Exxon Turds and HawHawHaw Hanson Comes up on top, synonym
> for Exxon Turds ::: Results 1 - 100 of about 85,800 for Exxon Turds.
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=Exxon+Turds

[hanson]
ahahaha... But "Awe Shit", go have another look, in 2nd/3rd place
Mr Ed reports that Exxon has made $$$ RECORD PROFITS $$$.
*** So, Exxon and me has the money and you have your turds! ****
& you can say "Awe shit". That's very good environmental thinking!
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...

["Awe Shit"]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/fc440e04ce911aaf

> Google EXXON TURDS and Haha Hanson comes up on top.

[hanson]
ahahahahahaha.. But Lion, all you did here is to show the link to
what you have posted below, you crying over and over again:
******* "Hanson, I am drowning in my own Turds" ********
Listen, "Awe Shit", here is the life-saver for your desperate situation:
It is, like I have told you day after day:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
----- wherein The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

---- "Awe Shit" continues to lay his own Turds onto himself ----

["Awe Shit"]

[hanson]
ahahaha... But Leon, you are slaking!... These are not even a thousand
turds of yours that you have laid. You are lazy!!!... which is why you are
a pauper on welfare... ahaha... Get on Exxon's Dividend program & make
some $$, instead of you producing Turd after Turd and saying "Awe Shit".
Thanks for the laughs, Leon.... ahahahaha.... ahahahahanson

http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info

14 Feb 2007, 21:45:3314/02/2007
On Feb 14, 6:25 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ahahahaha... ahahaha.. AHAHA... this is too much!!... ahahahaha...
>
> AHAHAHAHA... so you went thru all this hard labor to make a website
> in my and Exxon's honor.... ahahahaha...

> ["Awe Shit"]

Tiktaalik

18 Feb 2007, 10:56:0018/02/2007
On Feb 14, 3:55 am, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-
Breed<han...@quick.net>babbled:

The usual repetitive, mindless, meaningless drivel snipped.

Loathsome money-worshipping redneck Bushfucking parasites like you are
the reason Americans are so universally hated. Now fuck off and die,
you'll be doing your country a favour. Not to mention making the world
a cleaner place.

hanson

18 Feb 2007, 12:29:1418/02/2007
[...]

[12] news:1171814160.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid

Tiktaalik

19 Feb 2007, 17:35:5519/02/2007
On Feb 18, 5:29 pm, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-
Breed<han...@quick.net>bleated:

The usual moronic mumbling snipped.

Fuck off and die wanker.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

19 Feb 2007, 19:48:2319/02/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who puts

animal rights ** absolutely **BEFORE human rights, [11 & ff],

and makes terrorist & homicidal threats and insists to be an

overt anal-spelunker .... in his messages authored by:

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[10] news:1171284046....@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[11] news:1171407666.3...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com.
[12] news:1171814160.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[13] news:1171924555....@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

Tiktaalik

21 Feb 2007, 21:05:1521/02/2007
On Feb 20, 12:48 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
blubbered:

Rabid cyberspittle snipped.

Fuck off and die scumpouch.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

22 Feb 2007, 12:54:3122/02/2007

[14] news:1172109915.8...@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid
catching even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!...
Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick", Cornylouse.
How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

*** You are a poster child for ARA and ENVIRO causes ***

Tiktaalik

24 Feb 2007, 16:10:5624/02/2007
On Feb 22, 5:54 pm, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed
<han...@quick.net>babbled:

Syphillitic spluttering snipped.

Fuck off and die retarded redneck.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

24 Feb 2007, 16:39:0524/02/2007

[15] news:1172351456.4...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

Hydrogen FREEDOM

24 Feb 2007, 16:55:2024/02/2007
On Feb 23, 8:43 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> Dave, watch "Awe Shit" dance now... ahahaha.... ahahanson

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=Hanson+Green+Turds&start=0&scoring=d&
groups.google.com Results 1 - 100 of about 1,560 for Hanson Green
Turds

http://www.google.com/search?q=Hanson%20Green%20Turds&sa=N&tab=gw
google.com Results 1 - 100 of about 71,300 for Hanson Green Turds.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=Exxon+Turds&btnG=Search
Results 1 - 100 of about 53,700 for Exxon Turds.

WELL LOOKY THAT! Look who has floated up to the top of the bowl...
it's Turds Hanson. Just say the magic words "Exxon Turds" and Hanson
ends up on top of the list. It's like magic or something.

Hey Hanson? Do you have top pay extra to google for that?

Anybody can do it: just give it a try. Type EXXON TURDS and see who
comes up in NUMERO UNO spot.

Try typing other Turds associations and see what comes up top.

hanson

24 Feb 2007, 17:50:5124/02/2007
.ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA.... ahahahaha...
Lion Kuntz here as <Hanson.Cy...@Exxon-Turds.info> wrote in

> On Feb 23, 8:43 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> Dave, watch "Awe Shit" dance now... ahahaha.... ahahanson

[hanson]
& predictably disciple Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" obediently danced
and then he chanted for his Guru hanson with these words of prayer:

[Lion Kuntz]
> q=Hanson
> search?q=Hanson
> Hanson
> Results Hanson
> the top Hanson.
> Just say the magic word Hanson

> ends up on top of the list.
> It's like magic or something.

-----... and Lion chants: "OHmmmm, OHmmmm...." ------

------ hanson administers to disciple/patient Kuntz --------

Lion Kuntz,
I am flattered that "hanson" has become your holy Mantra.

But you repeating it is not going to get you off welfare, Loin,
nor will your post that is immaterial & of no consequence do
so, because, sadly, you continue to remain Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit", being a "Stupid Shit" like you were in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/443387786282d902
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/0f8702632d6f962a

Leon, realize that you are product of the *Fear-industry-complex* as
shown in the 2 hr show "Scared Stiff" on 23-Feb-07 by John Stossel:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2899268
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2893367
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2896180
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2890330
which ought to show you that you are a sorry, terrified victim of/by &

thru the cult of ** The green Bible & its enviro Theology ** that says:
= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace
... and more in:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

Face that, acknowledge it, take heed & for the 1st time, Lion, you can
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.htm. ---* Do it! * ----
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

---------- hanson to Ray Lopez ----------

"raylopez99" <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 23, 8:17 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote to Kuntz:
>> Lion, as long as there are any references of/about "hanson" in
>> any of your posts you'll be digging your hole deeper and your
>> dreams of making the US into H2PV will move further and farther
>> away from you... and Exxon and OPEC willl make more and
>> more money and you will become a sicker and sicker fuck-up.
>> It's your call, your dance, Leon!.. ahaha... But thanks for the laughs.
>> ahahahaha... ahahahanson

[Ray]
> A thought just occurred to me ahahahanson: the reason the cybermonkey
> Leon is so defensive about posting is that perhaps he is on probation
> for something, and his parole officer told him to keep off the
> internet as a condition for his probation--yet he continues to post.
> If he's found out to be posting on the 'Net, it's back to jail--and an
> awaiting jail lover Tyrone--for him!?
> RL

[hanson]
No, no, no, Ray. Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" is just a very lonely old
Cabron & Pendejo who suffers in his "secure basement" wankering
away and having nightmares of regret over how he has wasted his
life and his career away, which is why he projects his self-hatred
onto anybody... and his psychosis onto any*thing* that is a success.

I try to cheer, "Awe Shit", the poor Olde Kacker up with my posts,
hoping that he will get some of his destroyed, long gone self-esteem
back.

Unfortunately he, "Awe Shit", appears to be gone so far down the
drain that he does not catch on anymore in his convulsions, which
is why I asked him many times what meds his Dr. prescribed him.

... and so, as thing stand now "Awe Shit" has become an endless
source for chuckles and laughs for all our interns & recruits who
look upon Loin Cunts like the bumper sticker that says:
****** "Hire the handicapped --- they are fun to watch ********

Here is Lion Kuntz's picture:
http://www.magazine.utoronto.ca/05winter/images/kuntz.jpg
ahahahaha.... ahahahanson

-------- Latest Update about patient Lion Kuntz's -------

[hanson]
Post script... about mental patient Lion Kuntz' situation:

As can be seen patient Leon's condition worsened.
After he read the above he, Kuntz , had a very brief flash
of lucidity in his despicably sad and sorry existence, but
his long term ingrained habits & obsessions overwhelmed
and impaired Leon's road to recovery and he got checked
into our modern and 1st class mental health care facilities
at Ravencrag, where we were about to administer to him.
--- By/thru his uncanny lies and deceptions he evaded the
care and protection of our administering interns and he
escaped from the mental health ward at Raven crag.
Here is a picture of our security cameras on Lion Kuntz's
brief taste of freedom, shortly before he was rounded up
by Ravencrag security units:
http://www.terranova.net/content/images/mj-chase.jpg
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hanson
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag

Hanson Cyberstalker Shit Flinger

24 Feb 2007, 18:14:2224/02/2007
Thanks for making Deep-Pockets Google part of your crime spree.

They were notified on multiple occasions to curb your violations of
specific California Laws (where they are headquartered). You may be
untouchable, but they are at a known location. You might not even show
up in court, but THEY HAVE TO or lose by default. At $400 an hour
lawyer costs, I think they can be motivated to find you.

From: "hanson" <han...@quick.net>
Newsgroups: alt.energy,alt.global-
warming,sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.environment,sci.energy
<1172183807....@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> <1htyrpj.
1t56g4tt6ip4dN%pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk>
<1172193077....@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> <1htyurv.
3kqixz1xx0slwN%pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk>
<1172194532....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
<1htyvb7.v1gylza2xhxiN%pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk>
<1172195749.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com> <kYEDh.
10$KE2.6@trnddc06>
<1172256937.8...@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> <YnLDh.
189$KE2.67@trnddc06>
<1172276684.6...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> <wXODh.
1188$JB2.693@trnddc07>
<1172294056.9...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com> <gr0Eh.
1254$JB2.796@trnddc07>
<1172353564.4...@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com>
Subject: hanson is the Guru of/for disciple Lion Kuntz
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:50:52 GMT

pool-71-107-159-176.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net = [ 71.107.159.176 ]

(Asked whois.markmonitor.com:43 about verizon.net)

MarkMonitor.com -
Registrant:
Verizon Trademark Services LLC (DOM-382081)
1320 North Court House Road Arlington VA 22201 US
Domain Name: verizon.net
Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com
Administrative Contact:
Domain Administrator (NIC-14530206) Verizon Trademark Services LLC
1320 North Court House Road Arlington VA 22201 US
domainleg...@verizon.com

hanson

24 Feb 2007, 22:53:1624/02/2007
Lion Kuntz, the "Hanson Cyberstalker Shit Flinger" aka "Awe Shit"
Lion Kuntz, the <Hanson.Cy...@Exxon-Turds.info>
is chanting again to hear from his Guru hanson, but disciple Leon's
tripe was sour, immaterial & of no consequence as always.....

[hanson]
ahahaha... my, my "Awe Shit". Aren't you anxiously chanting
your mantra for your Guru hanson again.
Easy now, easy, "Awe Shit".
Here's an update for your precious soul.....
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/37801f2d9f88cf8c
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Lion, Sonoma Co., Cal., USA

24 Feb 2007, 23:13:1724/02/2007

hanson

25 Feb 2007, 10:58:2925/02/2007
By his now rational and quaint entree here as
***** "Lion, Sonoma Co., Cal., USA" <Lion...@email.com> *****
mental patient Kuntz has shown that the treatment he has received
at our Ravencrag mental health facilities was very beneficial for the
healing of his aberrant state of mind.

[hanson]
Congratulations, Lion!
This is wonderful news; your behavioral improvement here.
Keep it going in that direction.
The rest of your tripe still needs improvement since it was, as
usual, still sour, immaterial & of no consequence, as always.

Remember now, Leon, whenever you get lonely again, &/or
you begin to feel that inner upwelling of hatred and fanaticism
all you have to do is to go for help to your resource kit here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/37801f2d9f88cf8c
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.htm.
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

26 Feb 2007, 20:54:1826/02/2007
On Feb 24, 9:39 pm, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
drooled:

The usual boring blatant bollocksology snipped.

Fuck off and die rump wrangler. Preferably slowly and in agony.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

26 Feb 2007, 21:33:4926/02/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
updated in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06

[16] news:1172541258.0...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

[16. Cornylouse, the ARA rump wrangler hopes to]
> fuck off & die while rump wrangling. Preferably slowly & in agony.

Tiktaalik

1 Mar 2007, 17:18:3901/03/2007
On Feb 27, 2:33 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
spewed:

Tales told by a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy signifying that
he does not know his brain from his bollocks snipped (his father's
bollocks should have been snipped).

Fuck off and die parasite.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

1 Mar 2007, 17:50:3801/03/2007

[17] news:1172787519.8...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

[16. Cornylouse, the ARA rump wrangler hopes to]
> fuck off & die while rump wrangling. Preferably slowly & in agony.

[17. Cornylouse, a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy]
> [is] signifying that he does not know his brain from his father's
> bollocks [that] should have been snipped, since he, Cornylouse,
> [wants to] Fuck off and die [as an ARA] parasite.

hanson

1 Mar 2007, 17:50:3801/03/2007
******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link show that:

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

= "It is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual
= presentations" -- Al Gore VP, on GW, 35 years later in 2006

Tiktaalik

4 Mar 2007, 20:13:0704/03/2007
On Mar 1, 10:50 pm, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed<han...@quick.net>
blathered:

Ever increasing moronic mumbling snipped (like arsebandit hanson's
father's bollocks should have been).

Fuck off and die loser.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

4 Mar 2007, 23:21:0604/03/2007

hanson

4 Mar 2007, 23:21:0604/03/2007

[18] news:1173057187.6...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]

>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

[16. Cornylouse, the ARA rump wrangler hopes to]
> fuck off & die while rump wrangling. Preferably slowly & in agony.

[17. Cornylouse, a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy]
> [is] signifying that he does not know his brain from his father's
> bollocks [that] should have been snipped, since he, Cornylouse,
> [wants to] Fuck off and die [as an ARA] parasite.

[18. Cornylouse, an ARA fuck off and loser, insists that]
> his father was an arsebandit whose bollocks should
> have died. Then Cornylouse neighs & brays again:
> "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!" showing that he.
> "Tiktaalik"< puts animal rights BEFORE human rights.

Roedy Green

5 Mar 2007, 01:54:3505/03/2007
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,

>= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

That is a statement taken out of context.

What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

hanson

5 Mar 2007, 18:57:1305/03/2007
Class 3 enviro "Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid>
showed his green ass in news:6hfnu2lhrnd1jockj...@4ax.com...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/094c2e446985504a

>>= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>>= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Green]

> That is a statement taken out of context.
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson]
ahaha... Roedi Green, a real class 3 enviro, is fanatically interpreting
and excusing green shit in the classical enviro-bible style by
insisting and defending that

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

and class 3 enviro Green's idol Watson also said:
"If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
-- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.

who is the same misanthropic cocksucker who also said:
"I got the impression that instead of going out to shoot birds,
I should go out and shoot the kids who shoot birds." --Watson

Now Greeno, for your own benefit, do study why you have
become such complicit and damaged goods:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06
wherein E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...

sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."
and because:

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

ahahaha... ahahahanson

hanson

Tiktaalik

7 Mar 2007, 19:46:5907/03/2007
On Mar 5, 4:21 am, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed<han...@quick.net>
wailed:

Deranged ramblings of a diseased mind snipped.

Fuck off and die penis features.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

Tiktaalik

7 Mar 2007, 20:17:4507/03/2007
On Mar 5, 6:54 am, Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>
> >= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> >= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,
>
> That is a statement taken out of context.
>
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hi Roedy.
I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies to
parrots for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair to
them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Cornelius.

Tiktaalik

7 Mar 2007, 20:20:2607/03/2007
wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>
> >= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> >= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,
>
> That is a statement taken out of context.
>
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hi Roedy.

I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults
all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies to
parrots for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair to
them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Cornelius.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

Tiktaalik

7 Mar 2007, 20:24:0207/03/2007
wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>
> >= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> >= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,
>
> That is a statement taken out of context.
>
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hi Roedy.

I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults
all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies to
parrots for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair to
them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Cornelius.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the

hanson

7 Mar 2007, 21:47:0507/03/2007
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

****The GREEN BIBLE & its enviro Theology ***** in this link says that:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/1c978e7eb41d32c0

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

hanson

7 Mar 2007, 21:47:0607/03/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for

ARA & environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize
the ******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this
link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/1c978e7eb41d32c0

demonstrating that
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
because

** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **

[19] news:1173314819....@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
> [...]

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

[16. Cornylouse, the ARA rump wrangler hopes to]
> fuck off & die while rump wrangling. Preferably slowly & in agony.

[17. Cornylouse, a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy]
> [is] signifying that he does not know his brain from his father's
> bollocks [that] should have been snipped, since he, Cornylouse,
> [wants to] Fuck off and die [as an ARA] parasite.

[18. Cornylouse, an ARA fuck off and loser, insists that]
> his father was an arsebandit whose bollocks should
> have died. Then Cornylouse neighs & brays again:
> "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!" showing that he.
> "Tiktaalik"< puts animal rights BEFORE human rights.

[19. Cornylouse brags about his Deranged penis features].
> and projects his mother to be Corporate whore in a kennel
> to make herself richer by a dollar ...

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer and lamer, Cornlylouse!...
but do try to avoid catching even more lice from your animals
when you lick'em!...
Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick" trick, Cornylouse.

How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

*** You are a great poster child for ARA and ENVIRO causes ***

hanson

7 Mar 2007, 21:47:0707/03/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for ARA
& environmental causes, aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
wrote and begged in 3 of his desperately bestial messages for help
from:

Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>

> who wrote to hanson who said:
>> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>> quoted or indirectly quoted someone, the Green Bible, that said :

>> > = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> > = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Roedi]

>> That is a statement taken out of context.
>> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
>> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
>> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
>> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson to Roedi]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environjment/msg/3c5660c4a76710a4

[Cornylouse, the ARA, apologizes to parrots]

> Hi Roedy.
> I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
> available to him is to repeat parrot-like ( **** sincere apologies to
> parrots **** for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Keep fighting the good fight.
> Cornelius, [truly a Corny Louse].

[hanson]
Awe, awe... Cornylouse, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting
to nowhere, except very close to the lice of your animals... ahaha...
but now you will find out whether Roedi will stoop down to your bestial
level, where animal rights are more important then human rights and
to your dimly lit domain of intellectual & civil mentation which you
demonstrate in each of your past 20 posts' subject lines.. ahahaha...

I wish you good luck, Cornylouse... but try to avoid catching

hanson

7 Mar 2007, 21:47:0707/03/2007
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for ARA
& environmental causes, aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
wrote and begged in 3 of his desperately bestial messages for help

from:
Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
> who wrote to hanson who said:
>> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>> quoted or indirectly quoted someone, the Green Bible, that said :

>> > = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> > = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Roedi]

>> That is a statement taken out of context.
>> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
>> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
>> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
>> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson to Roedi]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environjment/msg/3c5660c4a76710a4

[Cornylouse, the ARA, apologizes to parrots]
> Hi Roedy.
> I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
> available to him is to repeat parrot-like ( **** sincere apologies to
> parrots **** for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Keep fighting the good fight.
> Cornelius, [truly a Corny Louse].

[hanson]
Awe, awe... Cornylouse, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting
to nowhere, except very close to the lice of your animals... ahaha...
but now you will find out whether Roedi will stoop down to your bestial
level, where animal rights are more important then human rights and
to your dimly lit domain of intellectual & civil mentation which you
demonstrate in each of your past 20 posts' subject lines.. ahahaha...

I wish you good luck, Cornylouse... but try to avoid catching

It's loading more messages.