Google EXXON TURDS and Haha Hanson comes up on top. Hanson is synonymous with EXXON BROWN TURDS

H2-PV, PV-H2

Feb 8, 2007, 3:26:03 PM2/8/07
http://www.google.com/search?q=Exxon+Turds&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Google Results 1 - 100 of about 89,500 for Exxon Turds.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articleinvesting.aspx?type=bondsNews&storyID=2007-02-08T192148Z_01_N08231287_RTRIDST_0_EXXON-SUIT-UPDATE-3.XML&pageNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=InvArt-C1-ArticlePage2

New York State to sue Exxon Mobil over spill

NEW YORK, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The New York State attorney general said
on Thursday that he planned to sue Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM.N: Quote,
Profile , Research) over a decades-old oil spill in New York City.

The Exxon lawsuit is intended to force the cleanup of the spillage of
17 million gallons of oil that polluted Newtown Creek and formed an
underground contamination over 55 square acres in the Greenpoint
section of Brooklyn, according to the state. The spill was discovered
in 1978.

Attorney General Andrew Cuomo said he also intended to sue BP Plc
(BP.L: Quote, Profile , Research), Chevron Corp. (CVX.N: Quote,
Profile , Research), utility KeySpan Corp. (KSE.N: Quote, Profile ,
Research) and mining company Phelps Dodge Corp. (PD.N: Quote,
Profile , Research) over contamination in the creek.

"This is one of the worst environmental disasters in the nation,
larger than the Exxon Valdez and slower in the cleanup," Cuomo said in
a statement. "Exxon Mobil must and will be held accountable."

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 7:09:54 PM2/8/07
Leon Kuntz says "Awe Shit" and promotes the Green Bible

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
wherein it says:
"It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

plus an analysis of "The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam" in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

_______ In memoriam of "Awe Shit" __________

This message is to honor Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts
aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]
> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]
Grandpa Leon, don't do that! What for are you such a bigot and
racist and call'em Brown Turds ? Why do you, as a pinko-green
enviro fanatic, have such a hatred on these minorities?
Instead, Grandpa hang onto that walker of yours or you are gonna
cripple yourself even more during your next spasmodic tantrum.
Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, I have told you that I will put a collar on you,
just like I do to all my other bitches in my cyber kennel. And now
you have become my subservient, submissive and obedient
bitch that runs after me in every post and has my handle on your
mind day and night... day-in / day out and even in your dreams,
wherein you are yearning to remind me that you want to see this
post over & over again to worship the wisdom of the Green Bible.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
... ahahaha... You, have a fetish now, Grandpa Leon... ahaha..
Good for you... ahahaha........ Now, say "Awe Shit" again...

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 9:43:03 PM2/8/07
http://www.google.com/

Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.

Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.

Very Clever, HANSON, Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
hahaHahaha hahahaha

Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 11:50:54 PM2/8/07
The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who says "Awe Shit"

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

------------ "Awe Shit's" the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]
"Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds" <Exxon.RI...@ecovilliage.us>
wrote in message
> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&...

> Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.
> Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
> Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
> TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
> made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
> ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
> destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
> campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.
> Very Clever, HANSON,
> Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
> hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
> haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
> hahaHahaha hahahaha

[hanson]
You are laughing too early, Grandpa "Awe Shit".
One cannot destroy money, Grandpa.
ALL these $$,$$$,$$$ went all to me, Grandpa.... ahahahaha...
I invited you repeatedly to join me in this deal but you have
refused stubbornly and instead you had to go on posting & ranting
as the gay geriatric psychopath that you prefer to be.
Now you can say again" "Awe Shit"
..... and wait for your next welfare check!. Pity
ahahaha... ahahahanson

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]

> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
> Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
> Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
> Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
> Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
> Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
> Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
> Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
> Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
> Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
> Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
> Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

[hanson]
.... ahahaha... But Grandpa, all your efforts and all that crying ain't
gonna
bring you a single dime. Back to your welfare check.
Now, say again: "Awe Shit"

see here [GB]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/75cb28cd9fb07720
see here [CO]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/416740b68f8479ae
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

Feb 9, 2007, 12:52:49 PM2/9/07
.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4539329.html

Feb. 9, 2007, 12:47AM
Exxon Mobil has no more doubts on warming

By KRISTEN HAYS

Big Oil behemoth Exxon Mobil Corp. has dropped any pretense of
questioning whether global warming is real. Now the company is seeking
to position itself as an active player in efforts to lower greenhouse
gases.

"The appropriate debate isn't on whether climate is changing, but
rather should be on what we should be doing about it," Kenneth Cohen,
Exxon's vice president of public affairs, told reporters on a
conference call Thursday.

The call came less than a week after an international panel of
hundreds of scientists said new research showed global warming was
"unequivocal" and that human activity was primarily responsible for
the most significant factor in temperature change - greenhouse gases.

"Climate is changing. It's a serious issue. The evidence is there,"
Cohen said on the call, which was arranged in part to allow Exxon to
state its position on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's
report.

When pressed, Cohen said "there is no question that human activity is
the source of carbon dioxide emissions," and emphasized that Exxon is
working with various policy groups and universities to find ways to
produce energy while lowering greenhouse gases.

Cohen's statements appeared to be the most definitive yet in the
company's effort to show Exxon cares about climate change and wants to
do something about it.

It's a far cry from former CEO Lee Raymond's rigid stance on the issue
in the late 1990s, when he questioned science that linked fossil fuels
to global warming. Raymond acknowledged in a 2000 speech that climate
change caused by carbon dioxide emissions was a "legitimate concern."

'Certainly have mellowed'
Upon succeeding Raymond as CEO last year, Rex Tillerson labeled
climate change a serious issue. He later said the company needed to
soften its public image and better explain its stance on global
warming.

"They certainly have mellowed somewhat," said Art Smith, chairman and
CEO of John S. Herold, an energy research and consulting firm. "They
took a pretty hard stance that everyone else was wrong about this."

Chris Miller, a global warming campaigner for Greenpeace, said Exxon
had little choice but to embrace climate change as genuine because too
much scientific data exists for the company to credibly say otherwise.

"It just became too difficult for them to say that with a straight
face given everything we know," Miller said. "They are finessing this
position, and they have done so since Tillerson took over."

Cohen, who oversees Exxon's charitable giving, also addressed Exxon's
funding for think tanks.

The company came under fire when environmental groups said that one
think tank that received Exxon funding, the American Enterprise
Institute, had offered scientists $10,000 to critique the IPCC study.
AEI said it was focused on global warming policy, not science.

But Cohen said Thursday that Exxon has stopped funding a "small
handful" of think tanks involved in climate change policy discussions
because the ensuing criticism was a distraction.

"We did that because we felt some of the attention being devoted to
the issue was diverting attention from what we wanted to be focusing
on," which Cohen said was a need for global action to reduce
emissions.

Not focusing on renewables
In a speech last year, Tillerson promoted reducing emissions through
coal-fired plants that spit fewer gases into the air and more fuel-
efficient vehicles. The company also is studying the viability of
carbon storage and dedicating scientists to find technologies to cut
emissions.

Cohen said that's Exxon's focus because 80 percent of the world's
energy comes from oil, natural gas and coal, a situation that isn't
expected to change in the next 20 years despite the growth of
renewables backed by government subsidies.

Sherri Stuewer, Exxon's global vice president of health, safety and
environment, who joined Cohen on the call, said Exxon isn't seeking to
pour money into renewables despite such efforts by its peers because
they aren't currently viable without subsidies. Stuewer said Exxon has
had solar and nuclear initiatives in the past that proved
unprofitable.

"Our interest is in being in energy options that are successful," she
said.

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 1:54:29 PM2/9/07

Exxon & me has the $$$$ ::: Lion Kuntz counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit"
see here [Lion Kuntz's Turd Count]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2

----- The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

.... ahahaha... Grandpa, all your Turd laying, your Turd counting and
all your loser's "Awe Shit" tirades ain't gonna bring you a single dime.
Back to your welfare check, Lion Kuntz... Now, say again: "Awe Shit"
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, haven't you noticed that all your respondents
except me call you stupid, moron and idiot, etc. Take a hint, Leon

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:18:56 PM2/9/07

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 4:44:03 PM2/9/07

PS:
Memorable geriatric moronism from "Awe Shit":
> "Hanson admits it is ALL ABOUT MONEY". [read the Green Bible]

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:54:06 PM2/9/07

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-1993-1994.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Nightline.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Seitz.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Hazeltine-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Stohrer-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Heidelberg-Appeal.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Villians.htm
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Seitz_Tobacco_Crimes.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Richard_S_Lindzen.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Becky_Norton_Dunlop_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/ADTI_Frauds_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Walter_Williams_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/McKitrick_Fraud.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TASSC%20Patrick%20J.%20Mich...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Pelosi.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Idsos.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Exxon%20Funding%20RIC...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Killer_David_Koch.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Koctopus_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/NCPA.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/CSE_Organized_Crime.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=95 Singer Seitz Ames
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=365 Fred Singer
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=173 Liars Lineup
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=126 Dirty Ten
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=147 Dirty Seven
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=174 Singer Michaels
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=175 Singer McKitrick
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=176 Singer Circle
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=84 Singer Thomas Gale Moore

http://ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Contents/AdTI_Contents.html

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=31
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=25
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=82

> Dr. Art Robinson, founder, Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine,
> Cave Junction, Ore.

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=6

hanson

Feb 10, 2007, 12:36:57 AM2/10/07
Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...
AHAHAHA... ahahaha... AHAHA...This is a keeper!... written for me by

--- Grandpa "Awe Shit" who posted personals under handles like ---
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
aka <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
aka "Exxon Creams on Hanson"
aka <Death-Rag.Sucks.Exxon.Dick at ecovilliage.us
which are a few of the many handles used by geriatric mental patient

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason:

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Re: Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

["Awe Shit"]
"Exxon Creams on Hanson" <Death-Rag.Suc...@ecovilliage.us>
w/i news:1171059739.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Re: "Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the
Organized Corporate Crime Lords is what
"makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
On Feb 9, 2:02 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count], the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

[Roger Poppcoock]
"Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote in message
Exxon Says Action Needed Now to Combat Global Warming (Update4)
Yes, believe it or not, that is what the original title said. ]

[hanson, the chauffeur]
... ahahaha... Roger, you are a bigger moron than I ever thought
you could be, Roger... Exxon and the other Multinnationals have
been trading CO2 credits for along time. It's a huge windfall for
them. But you class 3 enviro, YOU will pay for it, while the climate
changes in any way it wants.... ahahaha... AGW or not... ahaha..
Unlike you poor bastard, at least, geriatric Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit" has realized that and bitterly complains about it loudly
and in absolute futility... (instead of him getting in on the act to
get some $$ for himself)... ahahaha....
**Environmentalism makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!**

[Enter Grandpa "Awe Shit"]
Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the Organized
Corporate Crime Lords is what "makes the richer richer and the poor
poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Hanson admits he is a sociopath who keeps score of his rank among
sociopaths with dollars counters. It's not about money -- it's about
predatory sociopathism on victims of opportunity, GETTING AWAY WITH
MURDER. The rich have 1000 years of wealth already stockpiled away.
It's not about money, it's about mass murder.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Only the streethoods worry about money and even value it -- the rich
can only shit on one golden toilet at a time, and money-grubbing is
only habit to them, not entertainment, like killing is.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]
Getting away with crimes is the thrill. After $20 billion, money is a bore.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Yes, you got a welfare check, every month, and say "Awe Shit". That's all.

["Awe Shit"]> http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

> Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
> Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
> Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, what'ya going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"
See, Grandpa, again you go thru all this work and cajoling... for naught.
You are still railing and waiting for your welfare check instead of doing
something worthwhile, like becoming a chauffeur and making $$$$$.
So, anyway, Grandpa, here are the remedies for your agonies:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count] / the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

Now write another ode for/about me, so that you make even more money
for me, just to demonstrate again that:

***Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"***

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson