Re: Only 13% Of Congressional Republicans Believe In Man-Made Global Warming

kdt...@yahoo.com

Feb 9, 2007, 2:01:12 PM2/9/07
On Feb 8, 8:55 am, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> Snap Whipcrack.............. wrote:

> > That's because 'man-made' global warming is a myth.
>
> And the laws of physics are suddenly invalid because you said so.

Since when does AGW need valid laws of physics?? This idea of
grenhouse gases was totally invented in classical physics, shown to be
invalid in the development of modern physics, and revived by the
charlatan idiots of climatology and quantum mechanics for their
superstition which they have developed into a full blown religion.

A) In no valid laboratory experiment can it be shown that CO2 or
grenhouse gases can retain heat and cause higher temperature. Only
your hoax exhibit in which the gas is enclosed in specific material
and irradiated with high energy frequencies which the earth does not
emit.

B) Stefans law is a law of physics. This states that total radiated
energy or energy through a sq cm, increases as a fourth power to
temperature. Grenhouse theory entirely ignores this law of physics.
1368/4 = 342 - 342/,31 = 235Wm-2 = -19C or -2F. + (,63 x 235) =
57degF.

This is the complete grenhouse thermodynamics.
Only problem is that the average of the energies for the temperatures
is not equat to the energy of average temperature. This is because of
the law of physics known as Stefans law, which grenhouse theory forgot
in it's fabrication of the physics it needs for it's fraudulent
conclusion.

C) All substances have heat capacity. This is the quantity of energy
that must be absorbed by the substance in order to raise it's
temperature. Grenhouse theory has no calculation for the heat capacity
of the earth or ocean. It cannot derive the quantity of heat needed to
melt the ice caps, warm the ocean at all, or even effectively deal
with the heat capacity of the air. Normal dry air at sea level has the
heat capacity of about 29 Joules/mol/degC. Calculate the mass of the
atmosphere, it's molar quantity, multiply by this number for quantity
of heat to raise the temperature of only the atmosphere. Air pressure
is 1/2 at 6 kilometers.

Grenhouse theory does heat capacity in grams to avoid the issue of
heat capacity and molar density in the transfer of heat or
effectualization of temperatures. In fact they rarely refer to the
actual laws of physics or chemistry, and simply fascinate on their
temperature graphs which they cull to their satisfaction, as they
program their computers to give them the result that they want.

D) law of conservation of energy
Grenhouse theory does not regard this law in many ways.
The theory of runaway effect entirely violates this law.

They denote infrared frequencies to produced by dipole and monopole
radiation of the molecule, and as something different than normal
radiation. This is to suit their theory and explain the special
capacities of CO2 that cannot be demonstrated in the laboratory.

But the most simple analyses shows that the motions of the molecules
accounts for the absorption of energy that is the heat capacity. This
includes any supposed vibrations in the bonds of the molecule. There
is no possibility of the energy of the infrared frequencies being the
product of these motions The energy of dipole and monopole radiation,
must be absorbed in kinetic motion and then converted to radiation.
kT = hv at about 40um. @ 300K, hvmax is about 9.7um. The energy of the
motions of the molecules cannot be producing the energy of the
spectral radiation.

You wish to use such terms as 'laws of physics'. These are laws of
nature which in no way depend on the consensus of the climatologists
for their existence. Grenhouse theory is invalid in ANY application of
the laws of physics and this can and will be proved in court.

You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
(without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
is not valid physics or chemistry.

Deatherage

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 9, 2007, 9:14:54 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 11:01 am, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:

> You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
> (without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
> use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
> is not valid physics or chemistry.
>
> Deatherage

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

gdew...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2007, 9:28:50 PM2/9/07
On Feb 10, 3:14 am, "Hydrogen TRUTH"

<HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 11:01 am, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
> > (without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
> > use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
> > is not valid physics or chemistry.
>
> > Deatherage
>
> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> Yes, we got it!
>
> http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayedhttp://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWarhttp://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents
>
> http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

> Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
> Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
> Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

We should give Exxon a honest chance to defend their position on the
market. It goes with the up-scaling. They have test facilities the
size of continents, I'm sure they would know what is best for us. :-)

alanm...@yahoo.com

Feb 10, 2007, 10:56:02 AM2/10/07
On Feb 9, 6:14 pm, "Hydrogen TRUTH" <HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
wrote:

> On Feb 9, 11:01 am, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
> > (without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
> > use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
> > is not valid physics or chemistry.
>
> > Deatherage
>
> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> Yes, we got it!

(cut)
I think you're confusing "Exxon" with "Enron"

http://www.cei.org/gencon/019,02898.cfm

"It's not surprising to most people that Enron delivered truckloads of
money to politicians in an attempt to influence the political process.
What may surprise many, however, is that Enron believed that one of
its main opportunities to make money by gaming the political system
was global warming.

Enron became one of the biggest corporate boosters of the Kyoto global
warming treaty, which would require huge reductions in energy use by
consumers and industry. According to an internal Enron memo, quoted by
The Washington Post, the Kyoto treaty would "do more to promote
Enron's business than almost any other regulatory initiative outside
of restructuring the energy and natural gas industries in Europe and
the United States."

- A. McIntire

hanson

Feb 10, 2007, 11:45:44 AM2/10/07
<alanm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Feb 9, 6:14 pm, "Hydrogen TRUTH" <HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
also posts as "Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
aka <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
aka "Exxon Creams on Hanson"
aka <Death-Rag [kdth].Sucks.Exxon.Dick at ecovilliage.us
which are a few of the many handles used by geriatric mental patient
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"
--- Grandpa "Awe Shit" also posted his personals saying ---
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason:

>> On Feb 9, 11:01 am, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
>> > (without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
>> > use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
>> > is not valid physics or chemistry.
>> > Deatherage

["Awe Shit"]

>> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
>> Yes, we got it!
> (cut)

[McIntire]

> I think you're confusing "Exxon" with "Enron"
> http://www.cei.org/gencon/019,02898.cfm
> "It's not surprising to most people that Enron delivered truckloads of
> money to politicians in an attempt to influence the political process.
> What may surprise many, however, is that Enron believed that one of
> its main opportunities to make money by gaming the political system
> was global warming.
>
> Enron became one of the biggest corporate boosters of the Kyoto global
> warming treaty, which would require huge reductions in energy use by
> consumers and industry. According to an internal Enron memo, quoted by
> The Washington Post, the Kyoto treaty would "do more to promote
> Enron's business than almost any other regulatory initiative outside
> of restructuring the energy and natural gas industries in Europe and
> the United States."
> - A. McIntire

[hanson]
.... ahahaha... Grandpa Kuntz will say "Awe Shit" again when he
reads that. But then, he's missing most of the cups in his cupboard.
But he is soooo funny to fuck with... In his advanced and terminal
psychosis, he just promoted me to be the "getaway driver like...
HANSON chauffeuring the Organized Corporate Crime Lords".
.... ahahahaha.... ahahahanson

kdt...@yahoo.com

Feb 10, 2007, 7:20:00 PM2/10/07
On Feb 10, 9:56 am, alanmc95...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Feb 9, 6:14 pm, "Hydrogen TRUTH" <HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
> wrote:> On Feb 9, 11:01 am, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > You should pick up a book on actual chemistry or basic physics
> > > (without QM), and learn what the laws of physics are when you try to
> > > use such big words. The rinky dink bullshit you learned in climatology
> > > is not valid physics or chemistry.
>
> > > Deatherage
>
> > .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> > Yes, we got it!
>
> (cut)
> I think you're confusing "Exxon" with "Enron"
>
> http://www.cei.org/gencon/019,02898.cfm
>
> "It's not surprising to most people that Enron delivered truckloads of
> money to politicians in an attempt to influence the political process.
> What may surprise many, however, is that Enron believed that one of
> its main opportunities to make money by gaming the political system
> was global warming.

l> Enron became one of the biggest corporate boosters of the Kyoto
global
l> warming treaty, which would require huge reductions in energy use
by
l> consumers and industry. According to an internal Enron memo, quoted
by
l> The Washington Post, the Kyoto treaty would "do more to promote
l> Enron's business than almost any other regulatory initiative
outside
l> of restructuring the energy and natural gas industries in Europe
and
l> the United States."

l> - A. McIntire

Besides, to reduce CO2 emissions requires a reduction in the
efficiency of any energy use and a greater use of fuel for the same
energy delivered. Full abatement of CO2 would use much more energy
just for the neccesities that we cannot reduce. Cutting back on energy
consumption will never reduce emissions more than several parts per
billion if even that much.

In the meantime, CO2 and grenhouse gases in actuality play no role in
the temperature of the earth. The temperature of the earth is
determined by the energy that reaches the surface.
The intitial theory of grenhouse gases is fraudulent in every respect.
It is the corruption of the academic process that has defeated any
valid education in theoretical physics and allows this fraud to
continue.

Deatherage

Exxon Creams on Death-Rag

Feb 26, 2007, 1:17:37 AM2/26/07
On Feb 10, 4:20 pm, kdth...@yahoo.com wrote:

> just for the neccesities that we cannot reduce. Cutting back on energy

> In the meantime, CO2 and grenhouse gases in actuality play no role in

> The intitial theory of grenhouse gases is fraudulent in every respect.

> Deatherage

Death-Rag said: neccesities grenhouse gases intitial theory of
grenhouse gases