Why No Fine on PV Price-Fixing Cartel? EU Slaps $1.3 Billion Fine On 5 Elevator Makers

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

Feb 21, 2007, 9:06:32 PM2/21/07
Why No Fine on PV Price-Fixing Cartel? EU Slaps $1.3 Billion Fine On 5
Elevator Makers

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-ap-otis,0,5416384.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

EU Slaps $1.3 Billion Fine On 5 Elevator Makers
United Technologies' Otis Among Those Fined
12:07 PM EST, February 21, 2007
Associated Press, The Hartford Courant

BRUSSELS, Belgium -- European Union regulators today fined United
Technologies' Otis unit and four other elevator makers $1.3 billion
for operating cartels for the installation and maintenance of
elevators and escalators in Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the
Netherlands.

EU spokesman Jonathan Todd said the fines represented the "largest
ever" for price fixing in the European Union, and EU Competition
Commissioner Neelie Kroes said the costs of buildings and hospitals
were "artificially bloated by these cartels."

"The result of this cartel is that taxpayers, public authorities and
property developers have been ripped off big time," Todd told
reporters. "The companies ensured that by rigging the bids and sharing
the markets that the prices paid for the installation and the
maintenance were way above what they would have been if there had been
a competitive market."

Fined were Hartford, Conn.-based United Technologies Corp., the
corporate parent of Otis Elevator; German conglomerate ThyssenKrupp
AG; Finland's Kone Corp.; Switzerland's Schindler Holding AG and
subsidiaries of Japan's Mitsubishi Elevator Europe BV.

George David, chairman and chief executive of United Technologies,
said in a statement that company officials are "disappointed by the
conduct revealed through the Commission's and UTC's own
investigations."

Otis was fined 225 million euros ($295.8 million).

"UTC will not tolerate unethical behaviors of any kind," he said. "The
nine local Otis employees who violated our code of ethics and
regulatory compliance programs were quickly identified and dismissed
and we have reinvigorated our ethics and compliance programs
worldwide."

Otis and United Technologies disclosed the investigation in 2004 and
have cooperated with the European Commission, David said. Otis and UTC
have received full or partial reductions in penalties for its
cooperation and the outcome will have "no material impact" on UTC's
financial condition or Otis' competitive position.

United Technologies is waiting for the full text of the decision and
will review it before reporting on its impact on its 2007 earnings
guidance. In addition, David said Otis will appeal the decision to a
European court.

ThyssenKrupp was given the largest fine, just over 479 million euros
($630 million), because the company was labeled a "repeat offender" by
EU regulators, Todd said.

Frankfurt, Germany-based ThyssenKrupp said it will review the fine and
then decide whether to appeal.

Schindler 144 million euros ($189.3 million), Kone 142 million euros
($187 million) and Mitsubishi's Dutch subsidiary was fined 1.8 million
euros ($2.37 million).

The European Commission said the cartel had worked to rig bids for
procurement contracts, fix prices and share markets "between at least
1995 and 2004." It said the companies "did not contest the facts"
found by EU regulators, adding none of the accused requested a hearing
to answer the allegations.

But Schindler said the company was "very surprised at the size of the
fine," because it claimed the EU had found "no evidence of pan-
European collusion among companies in the European elevator industry."
It said in a statement that it had not yet decided whether it would
appeal.

Kone also said it will "examine the commission's decision and decide
on potential action."

Wednesday's fine tops a 750 million euros ($978 million) fine imposed
last month against 10 companies for running a cartel to fix prices for
heavy equipment used by power utilities, reflecting stepped-up action
by Kroes against price fixing.

She has vowed a crackdown under new antitrust guidelines agreed to
last year that allow EU regulators to come down harder on repeat
offenders like ThyssenKrupp, which faces an automatic 50 percent
increase for repeated price-fixing activities.

The German company had already received a previous cartel fine, worth
3.2 million euros ($4.2 million) in 1998 for fixing stainless steel
prices. Wednesday's punishment brings ThyssenKrupp close to the 479
million euros fine paid by U.S. software giant Microsoft Corp. for
breaking European monopoly laws.

EU regulators found evidence from "numerous documents and corporate
statements" to prove the companies allocated tenders and contracts for
the sale, installation and maintenance of elevators "with the aim of
freezing market shares and fixing prices," the commission said.

"Projects that were rigged included lifts and escalators for
hospitals, railway stations, shopping centers and commercial
buildings," it said, adding such acts were decided upon between
managing and service directors during regular meetings between cartel
members.

"There is evidence that the companies were aware that their behavior
was illegal and they took care to avoid detection," the commission
said, adding that the meetings usually took place in bars and
restaurants or in secret locations outside cities to avoid suspicion.

EU officials said they even used prepaid mobile phone cards to avoid
tracking.

"The national management of these companies know what they were doing
was wrong, but they tried to conceal their action and went ahead
anyway," Kroes said in a statement. "The damage caused by this cartel
will last for many years because it covered not only the initial
supply but also the subsequent maintenance of lifts and elevators."

The EU conducted surprise raids against the companies in January 2004
after EU regulators were tipped off.

John

Feb 22, 2007, 1:24:35 PM2/22/07
Yes. Starting with the oil companies.
Impossible under the present government.

On 21 Feb 2007 18:06:32 -0800, "Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 22, 2007, 4:30:54 PM2/22/07
On Feb 22, 10:24 am, John <Y...@you.com> wrote:
> Yes. Starting with the oil companies.
> Impossible under the present government.

THE PRESENT GOVT, in the attached news item, is the European Economic
Community, which doesn't have a the oil resources and needs to find
alternative energy as cheap as it can get, with fair level playing
field and full free-market competition.

The SIGNED KYOTO, not US, and they NEED the PV to meet Kyoto. They are
being gouged by organized coporate crime gangs bleeding them as well
as US.

There are also 50 states each with an attorney general.

There are also 50 states with populations suffering from various kinds
of Global Warming and Toxic Pollution issues where the people can make
a remedy without the use of the federal government.

> On 21 Feb 2007 18:06:32 -0800, "Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
>

> <ExxonCro...@ScienceCop.info> wrote:
> >Why No Fine on PV Price-Fixing Cartel? EU Slaps $1.3 Billion Fine On 5
> >Elevator Makers
>

> >http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-ap-otis,0,5416384.story?coll=hc-...

bill

Feb 23, 2007, 9:45:46 AM2/23/07
Maybe because there is no PV price fixing cartel? The only oil price
fixing cartel on the planet is called OPEC, do you suggest we go to
war with OPEC?

http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info

Feb 23, 2007, 2:58:20 PM2/23/07

Are you suggesting that we stop the war of OPEC on the world? How?

The Exxon Religion is that Old-Time Satanic Religion

The EXXON religion has Exxon born of a virgin birth, no more of that
old satanic heresy that Rockefeller's dad was a sociopath that brought
home his mistress to live under the family roof or peddled fake cancer
cures or a bigamist who actually went and married another woman under
a faked name.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/c/chernow-titan.html
"Before long, Big Bill roughly disabused Eliza of any high-flown
romantic notions she might have had about matrimony. Far from
renouncing his girlfriend, Nancy Brown, he brought her into the
cramped house as a "housekeeper" and began having children,
alternately, by wife and mistress. In 1838, Eliza gave birth to their
first child, Lucy, followed a few months later by Nancy's first
illegitimate daughter, Clorinda. On the night of July 8, 1839, Bill
and Eliza again summoned the midwife, this time to deliver a boy, who
came into the world in a bare front bedroom measuring eight by ten
feet. This child, born during Martin Van Buren's presidency and
destined to become the country's foremost capitalist, would survive
into the second term of Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal. Like many
other future magnates--Andrew Carnegie (born in 1835), Jay Gould
(1836), and J. Pierpont Morgan (1837)--he was born in the late 1830s
and would therefore come to maturity on the eve of the post-Civil War
industrial boom. Several months after John's birth, Nancy Brown gave
birth to a second daughter, Cornelia, which meant that Bill, lord of
his own harem, managed to sire four children under one roof in just
two years. Thus, the fiercely moralistic John Davison Rockefeller
(appropriately named after Eliza's sober father) was sandwiched
tightly between two illegitimate sisters, born into a situation
steeped in sin."

http://www.answers.com/topic/john-d-rockefeller
Rockefeller ... His father was a traveling salesman of dubious
products, such as "cancer cures." He was also a philanderer and a
bigamist.
----------------

The EXXON religion is the purity of the nobel corporation who only
toils to delive beneficial products, not the satanic heresy of the
polluting corporation that made kerosine before cars were invented so
it had to dump the poisonous gasoline unwanted byproduct in streams
and rivers.

----------------

The EXXON religion is the good citizen corporation, not the satanic
heresy about Rockefeller going to war with Tom Scott of Penn RR that
led to 2,000 people killed in uprisings that burned 2,000 railcars and
engines and many rail stations. The Exxon religion is the good
corporation, not that satanic heresy of the illegal trust that took a
president Roosevelt and a supreme court 11 years to "break up".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike
"Pittsburgh, PA became the site of the worst violence. Thomas
Alexander Scott of the Pennsylvania Railroad, often considered one of
the first robber barons, suggested that the strikers should be given
"a rifle diet for a few days and see how they like that kind of
bread."[3]

http://www.cr.nps.gov/nhl/designations/samples/wv/roundhouse.pdf
One railroad, the Pennsylvania, suffered the greatest losses of all
the railroads, with its heaviest losses at Pittsburgh. Fortunately for
the company, the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court held the company not
liable for freight stolen or destroyed at Pittsburgh. What had
happened to the Pennsylvania Railroad caused its president, Tom Scott,
to sell his empire to John D. Rockefeller in October 1877.

----------------

http://mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/3/oil.html
A People's History of the United States

... The Standard Oil Trust was dissolved under court order in 1911
creating many smaller regional companies, including Standard Oil of
New Jersey (Exxon), Standard Oil of New York (Mobil), Standard Oil of
California (Chevron), Standard Oil of Ohio (Sohio), Standard Oil of
Indiana (Amoco), Continental Oil (Conoco), and Atlantic Oil (ARCO). By
1941 Standard Oil of New Jersey was the largest oil company in the
world, controlling 84 percent of the U.S. petroleum market. Its bank
was Chase and its owners were the Rockefellers. ...

... After the Rockefellers, the next largest stockholder in Standard
Oil was I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical company. This
investment was part of a pattern of reciprocal investments between the
U.S. and Germany during the Nazi years. During the Great Depression,
Germany was viewed as a hot area in which to invest.

A brief aside is required here to explain what type of company I.G.
Farben actually was. At the time, it was the world's largest chemical
company and through the talents of its scientists and engineers, it
secured the vital self-sufficiency that was to enable Germany to
maneuver in the world of power politics. From its laboratories and
factories flowed the strategic raw materials that Germany's own
territory could not supply, the synthetics of oil, gasoline, rubber,
nitrates, and fibers. In addition, I.G. produced vaccines and drugs
such as Salvarsan, aspirin, Atabrine, and Novocain, along with sulfa
drugs, as well as poison gases and rocket fuels. The depth of I.G.
Farben's connection to Nazi policy was finally realized at Auschwitz,
the extermination center where four million people were destroyed in
accordance with Hitler's "Final Solution of the Jewish Question".
Drawn by the seemingly limitless supply of death camp labor, Farben
built I.G. Auschwitz, a huge industrial complex designed to produce
synthetic rubber and oil. This installation used as much electricity
as the entire city of Berlin, and more than 25,000 camp inmates died
during its construction. I.G. Farben eventually built its own
concentration camp, known as Monowitz, which was closer to the site of
the complex than Auschwitz was, in order to eliminate the need to
march prisoners several miles to and from the plant every day.

This was the company enthusiastically embraced by Standard Oil as well
as other major American corporations like Du Pont and General Motors.
I do not, however, state that Standard Oil collaborated with the Nazis
simply because I.G. Farben was its second largest shareholder. In
fact, without the explicit help of Standard Oil, the Nazi air force
would never have gotten off the ground in the first place. The planes
that made up the Luftwaffe needed tetraethyl lead gasoline in order to
fly. At the time, only Standard Oil, Du Pont, and General Motors had
the ability to produce this vital substance. In 1938, Walter C.
Teagle, then president of Standard Oil, helped Hermann Schmitz of I.G.
Farben to acquire 500 tons of tetraethyl lead from Ethyl, a British
Standard subsidiary. A year later, Schmitz returned to London and
obtained an additional 15 million dollars worth of tetraethyl lead
which was to be turned into aviation gasoline back in Germany.

After the war began in Europe, the English became angry about U.S.
shipments of strategic materials to Nazi Germany. Standard Oil
immediately changed the registration of their entire fleet to
Panamanian to avoid British search or seizure. These ships continued
to carry oil to Tenerife in the Canary Islands, where they refueled
and siphoned oil to German tankers for shipment to Hamburg.

This deception was exposed on March 31, 1941 when the U.S. State
Department issued a detailed report on refueling stations in Mexico
and Central and South America that were suspected of furnishing oil to
Italian and German merchant vessels. The report listed Standard Oil of
New Jersey and Standard Oil of California among those fueling enemy
ships, but there is no record of any action being taken as a result of
this discovery. Similar deals between Standard Oil and the Japanese
government for the purchase of tetraethyl lead have also been
uncovered, but no direct action was ever taken against Standard Oil
for its dealings with America's enemies. A brief side note, however,
is that on April 17, l945 the Chase National Bank was placed on trial
in federal court on charges of having violated the Trading With the
Enemy Act by converting German marks into U.S. dollars. Because many
countries refused to accept German currency during the war, the Nazis
used foreign banks like Chase National to change the currency into
money that would be accepted, and thus allowed them to purchase much
need materials to prolong the war. The closer one looks, the more ties
one finds between American business and Nazi Germany, many of which
remained strong well into and beyond the war. ...

http://www.us-highways.com/sohist.htm

hanson

Feb 23, 2007, 6:24:32 PM2/23/07
Lion Kuntz, the identity thief aka "http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info"
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" <Fecal.Fascin...@Exxon-Turds.info>
w/i news:1172260700.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

> On Feb 23, 6:45 am, "bill" <ford_prefec...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe because there is no PV price fixing cartel?
>> The only oil price fixing cartel on the planet is called OPEC,
>> do you suggest we go to war with OPEC?

["Awe Shit, turned Stupid Shit"]

> Are you suggesting that we stop the war of OPEC on the world?
> How?
> The Exxon Religion is that Old-Time Satanic Religion
> [snipped the rest of "Awe Shit's the Stupid Shit's" tripe]

[hanson]
ahahaha... Lion you "Stupid Shit", you have an obsession with
and hatred onto anybody who built an successful organization:
Koch, Exon, Elevator Makers and now OPEC... ahahaha...
and all you do is WHINE... and say "Awe Shit" because YOU
have been a total failure in your life with your own career...
bein relegated by YOUR own doing (in your own words)

:LK:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
:LK:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
:LK:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA " ... and he does

always demonstrate environmental behavior consistent with
the ***** Green Bible ******* as seen in this link
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
which begins with "Awe Shit's" environmental prayer:
= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard... & much more in.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

Now watch "Awe Shit" go ape shit and dance for me... ahaha...
him, Lion Kuntz, always being good for a chuckle. Examples:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/e1ec04af0427b074
--- Kuntz try's to distance and hide himself from Lion Kuntz ---

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/9f54b270313ab7d7
---- Kuntz brags about his pedophilia and menstruating girls ---.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/69be29f6f4c41271
---- Lion Kuntz is into sphincter stretching -------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/9a700aa33aa6fb5a
---- Lion Kuntz, the identity thief creates his website using my nym ------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/bab7ab3cf55fb71e
Leon cries ****** "Hanson, I am drowning in my own Turds" ********
-- Green Bible - and page full of Leon's Turds ---

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/9a700aa33aa6fb5a
----- Exxon makes record Profits, Lion Kunts cries "Awe Shit" ---

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2
----- Lion Kuntz' non-profit TURD COUNTING obsession ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
------ Loin Kuntz creates turds, post old shit & copy-cats -----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/99f7f428c2679097
*** Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!" ***
----- 'cuz hanson is the chauffeur of the corporate crime bosses ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
----- Lion Kuntz wants me to put a collar on him & says "Awe Shit"------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
---- Leon Kuntz' acquired handicaps -----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e649aabd66ef1bff
----- my dog "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz confuses Exxon with Enron ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/bab7ab3cf55fb71e
-- "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz makes a website for hanson & Exxon ---
---------------- ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------------------

Exxon Liars & Thieves

Feb 23, 2007, 6:38:19 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 3:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> Lion Kuntz, the identity thief aka "http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info"
> Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" <Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info>

> w/inews:1172260700.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...> On Feb 23, 6:45 am, "bill" <ford_prefec...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Maybe because there is no PV price fixing cartel?
> >> The only oil price fixing cartel on the planet is called OPEC,
> >> do you suggest we go to war with OPEC?
>
> ["Awe Shit, turned Stupid Shit"]> Are you suggesting that we stop the war of OPEC on the world?
> > How?
> > The Exxon Religion is that Old-Time Satanic Religion
> > [snipped the rest of "Awe Shit's the Stupid Shit's" tripe]
>
> [hanson]
> ahahaha... Lion you "Stupid Shit", you have an obsession with
> and hatred onto anybody who built an successful organization:
> Koch, Exon, Elevator Makers and now OPEC... ahahaha...
> and all you do is WHINE... and say "Awe Shit" because YOU
> have been a total failure in your life with your own career...
> bein relegated by YOUR own doing (in your own words)
>
> :LK:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
> :LK:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
> :LK:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA " ... and he does
>
> always demonstrate environmental behavior consistent with
> the ***** Green Bible ******* as seen in this linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

> which begins with "Awe Shit's" environmental prayer:
> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard... & much more in.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

nada

Feb 23, 2007, 7:07:27 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 3:38 pm, "Exxon Liars & Thieves"

hanson

Feb 23, 2007, 7:20:34 PM2/23/07
ahahaha... OK... AHAHAHAHAHAHA..
"nada" <dwalt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[hanson]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/f7dfe3bbe09b0498

Happy now. Walters?..
Recongnize, it's **echoes** to what Lion Kuntz produces.
He, Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" causes happy chuckles.
... ahahaha... Happy now, Walters?
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Hohoho Hanson Loves Exxon's Brown Turds, not Green Ones

Feb 23, 2007, 7:31:50 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 4:20 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ahahaha... OK... AHAHAHAHAHAHA.."nada" <dwalters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> [hanson]http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/f7dfe3bbe09b0498
>
> Happy now. Walters?..
> Recongnize, it's **echoes** to what Lion Kuntz produces.
> He, Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" causes happy chuckles.
> ... ahahaha... Happy now, Walters?
> ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Why do you keep saying my cyber cafe owner does these things when he's
mostly drunk in the corner with a broad on his lap and doesn't pay
attention to what us kids do on the internet so long as we keep
shoving in the quarters in the slot.

hanson

Feb 23, 2007, 11:17:04 PM2/23/07
Loin Kuntz lied and whines:

> Why do you keep saying my cyber cafe owner does these things when he's
> mostly drunk in the corner with a broad on his lap and doesn't pay
> attention to what us kids do on the internet so long as we keep
> shoving in the quarters in the slot.

[hanson]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/f7dfe3bbe09b0498
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/bfff9bbf9c922f9c

ahahahAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA.... ahaha... Good one again!...
Loin Kunts having been the "cyber-cafe owner", for 1 hour, has
demoted himself into just being the manager of the "cyber-cafe.
*** LK now poses as the 99 cents promoter for his "cyber-cafe"
*** by advocating criminal spamming of the web to get away from
*** being known as Lion Kuntz, the pedo & sphincter stretcher.
*** Lion Kuntz lies dumber & tries to cover his criminal tracks
*** even more 'cuz he, LK, pretends to be a kid, now... ahahaha...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/711be36c8c9c8869

-- earlier... Loin Cunts, the geriatric unlimited 99 cents promoter,
Lion Kuntz, the identify thief aka "http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info"
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" aka Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info>
w/i news:1172256937.8...@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit", the pedohile sphincter-stretcher
grieveously whined as "Awe Shit" aka "Hydrogen TRUTH" aka
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit", <HydrogenTR...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
when he wrote now in

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/bfff9bbf9c922f9c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/e1ec04af0427b074
ahahahAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA.... ahahahaha... Good one!.
Thanks for the laughs, "Awe Shit" .... ahahaha... ahahahanson

["Awe Shit"]
For $.99 you can buy a website name from GoDaddy.com and
my cybercafe owner will host it for you on his reseller program
account for $5 a year, with UNLIMITED email accounts.
Isn't that a great deal? Come on cheapskate, you can afford
$1 to become Hanson-Turds.Exxon-Turds.info can't you,
with the fat checks you said Exxon was paying you?

[hanson]
So, your prior complaints have suddenly evaporated, with you
quaking in your boots because you realize what you have done
and now you try to schmooze me?... ahahaha.. Nice try, but fat
chance, "Awe Shit". I have offered you repeatedly cyber changes
to make big money, but you've behaved like a "Stupid Shit"
and you've turned it down and now you come back with 99-cent
deals... ahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...
No wonder that you are in the welfare predicament you are in
now, "Awe Shit", saying it in your own words:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/f7dfe3bbe09b0498

:LK:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
:LK:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
:LK:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA "

["Awe Shit"]
> Then you could spam the internet with fake names like frigwatch
> and GayLopez and Bawama.mama. You could even let my cyber
> cafe owner take the blame, since he's so senile I don't think he
> pays attention.

[hanson]
So, Lion, YOU the "owner-manager-promoter of your cyber cafe"
have declared now that 1/3 of your persona is "senile"... But that
is no defense and it **still** leaves you culpable for you prompting
your criminal spamming of the web.
IOW, with your criminal action here, "Awe Shit", by you desperately
trying to distance yourself from your prior crimes of promoting
pedophilia and anal perversions (your sphincter stretching) on the
web, you now have added other chargers to your raps sheet:
Cover-up, advocacy of Spamming, accusing mentally impaired
people, your "owner", for your own crimes... not to forget your
evasion attempts via your past and current multi-nym postings,
which only you as Lion Kuntz, the "Stupid Shit" believes to be
working, when in fact you can be traced seamlessly back to
*** "Melchizedek" <Gods_Fist at sbcglobal.net>, who was aka
*** "Milks his Dick"... ahahaha... AHAHAHA....

It of course causes a chuckle, "Awe Shit", but even if you now
finally do confess that you, Lion, are senile... ahahaha... still, those
certain "others" will take a very dim view of your criminal cyber
behavior here, you producing Spam, pedophilia and trying to
blame others for your own despicable criminal acts, ... they will
follow you to discharge their sworn duties... .. Sheesh, Lion...

Are you drunk that early in the day already again, "Awe Shit",
that you come to me now with your criminal proposals?.. or Lion,
listen, (I asked you before) What type of medication are you on?
It may produce ameliorating circumstances for you, BUT it will be
no defense for you, considering your web search for pedophiles
and sphincter stretchers, like you yourself proudly stated to be::
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/9f54b270313ab7d7

"Awe Shit"
> Come on, retire that stoopid "hanson" alias and get something
> 21st century going. Hanson.Rocket-Turds, maybe, or
> Hansonlicious.turds, or ohh ohh ohh, this is great turdy.turd.and.turd
> if you are a new yoiker.

[hanson]
What's this "Come on" gag, Lion? Your escape efforts for you to
try to get out of that "Sadams noose" of yours that you were
preparing for yourself isn't working since, obviously, you are still
quaking and quivering because of what's in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/bfff9bbf9c922f9c
and you know it's coming, Lion, juts as it says in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/9f54b270313ab7d7

Lion, as long as there are any references of/about "hanson" in
any of your posts you'll be digging your hole deeper and your
dreams of making the US into H2PV will move further and farther
away from you... and Exxon ansd OPEC willl make more and
more money and you will become a sicker and sicker fuck-up.
It's your call, your dance, Leon!.. ahaha... But thanks for the laughs.
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: ..AHAHAHAHA... as can be seen, predictably and obediently
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit", dances to hanson tune & "Milks his Dick"
with ferocity and posts feverishly using the hanson nym in alomst
every post... ahahahaha... Dance, monkey, dance!.... ahahahaha...

Hanson.Cy...@exxon-turds.info

Feb 24, 2007, 12:14:32 AM2/24/07
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=Hanson+Green+Turds&start=0&scoring=d&
groups.google.com Results 1 - 100 of about 1,560 for Hanson Green
Turds

http://www.google.com/search?q=Hanson%20Green%20Turds&sa=N&tab=gw
google.com Results 1 - 100 of about 71,300 for Hanson Green Turds.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=Exxon+Turds&btnG=Search
Results 1 - 100 of about 53,700 for Exxon Turds.

WELL LOOKY THAT! Look who has floated up to the top of the bowl...
it's Turds Hanson. Just say the magic words "Exxon Turds" and Hanson
ends up on top of the list. It's like magic or something.

raylopez99

Feb 24, 2007, 5:02:23 AM2/24/07
On Feb 23, 8:17 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> Lion, as long as there are any references of/about "hanson" in
> any of your posts you'll be digging your hole deeper and your
> dreams of making the US into H2PV will move further and farther
> away from you... and Exxon ansd OPEC willl make more and
> more money and you will become a sicker and sicker fuck-up.
> It's your call, your dance, Leon!.. ahaha... But thanks for the laughs.
> ahahahaha... ahahahanson

A thought just occurred to me ahahahanson: the reason the cybermonkey
Leon is so defensive about posting is that perhaps he is on probation
for something, and his parole officer told him to keep off the
internet as a condition for his probation--yet he continues to post.
If he's found out to be posting on the 'Net, it's back to jail--and an
awaiting jail lover Tyrone--for him!?

RL

Hydrogen FREEDOM

Feb 24, 2007, 2:32:09 PM2/24/07

How unoriginal, for a guy who had the skip the country one step ahead
of the law LOPEZ. The google references to Ray Lopez and probation are
legendary -- of course we looked you up like all the harasser squad
sent by exxon and koch oil.

hanson

Feb 24, 2007, 2:34:37 PM2/24/07
ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA.... ahahahaha...
Lion Kuntz here as <Hanson.Cy...@Exxon-Turds.info> wrote in
> q=Hanson
> search?q=Hanson
>Hanson
> Results Hanson
> the top Hanson.
> Just say the magic word Hanson

> ends up on top of the list.
> It's like magic or something.

------- Lion says: "OHmmmm, OHmmmm...." ------

Lion Kuntz,
I am flattered that "hanson" has become your holy Mantra.

But you repeating it is not going to get you off welfare, Loin,
nor will your post that is immaterial & of no consequence do
so, because, sadly, you continue to remain Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit", being a "Stupid Shit" like you were in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/443387786282d902
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy/msg/0f8702632d6f962a

Leon, realize that you are product of the *Fear-industry-complex* as
shown in the 2 hr show "Scared Stiff" on 23-Feb-07 by John Stossel:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2899268
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2893367
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2896180
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2890330
which ought to show you that you are a sorry, terrified victim of/by &

thru the cult of ** The green Bible & its enviro Theology ** that says:
= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace
... and more in:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

Face that, acknowledge it, take heed & for the 1st time, Lion, you can
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.htm. ---* Do it! * ----
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

hanson

Feb 24, 2007, 2:34:36 PM2/24/07
"raylopez99" <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 23, 8:17 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> Lion, as long as there are any references of/about "hanson" in
>> any of your posts you'll be digging your hole deeper and your
>> dreams of making the US into H2PV will move further and farther
>> away from you... and Exxon ansd OPEC willl make more and
>> more money and you will become a sicker and sicker fuck-up.
>> It's your call, your dance, Leon!.. ahaha... But thanks for the laughs.
>> ahahahaha... ahahahanson

[Ray]

> A thought just occurred to me ahahahanson: the reason the cybermonkey
> Leon is so defensive about posting is that perhaps he is on probation
> for something, and his parole officer told him to keep off the
> internet as a condition for his probation--yet he continues to post.
> If he's found out to be posting on the 'Net, it's back to jail--and an
> awaiting jail lover Tyrone--for him!?
> RL

[hanson]
No, no, no, Ray. Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" is just a very lonely old
Cabron & Pendejo who suffers in his "secure basement" wankering
away and having nightmares of regret over how he has wasted his
life and his career away, which is why he projects his self-hatred
onto anybody... and his psychosis onto any*thing* that is a success.

I try to cheer, "Awe Shit", the poor Olde Kacker up with my posts,
hoping that he will get some of his destroyed, long gone self-esteem
back.

Unfortunately he, "Awe Shit", appears to be gone so far down the
drain that he does not catch on anymore in his convulsions, which
is why I asked him many times what meds his Dr. prescribed him.

... and so, as thing stand now "Awe Shit" has become an endless
source for chuckles and laughs for all our interns & recruits who
look upon Loin Cunts like the bumper sticker that says:
****** "Hire the handicapped --- they are fun to watch ********

Here Lion Kuntz's picture:
http://www.magazine.utoronto.ca/05winter/images/kuntz.jpg
ahahahaha.... ahahahanson