Google Results about 111,000 for Turds Hanson. Hahaha Thanbks for the laughs Turds Hanson potty-mouth

H2-PV, PV-H2

Feb 6, 2007, 9:58:04 PM2/6/07

hanson

Feb 7, 2007, 1:55:27 AM2/7/07
Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit"][hanson]
But Grandpa Leon, **Turds** happens to an acronym for
** Technical Use Resource Development Solutions **
which include your H2-PV gimmicks and gismos. But you
Grandpa Leo "Awe Shit" Kuntz, you in your senile aggression,
bigotry, racism and hate-mongering do believe for some
reason that ** Technical Use Resource Development Solutions **
has something to do with non-white people since you say:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]
> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]
Grandpa Leon, don't do that, hang onto that walker of
yours or you are gonna cripple yourself even more during
your next spasmodic tantrum. (look it up)
Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Leon Kuntz, have you or have you not been an active
member of the KKK in your younger days?

Hanson wallows in Exxon's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 3:40:33 PM2/8/07
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=EXXON+BROWN+TURDS&btnG=Search

Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.

Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.

Very Clever, HANSON, Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
hahaHahaha hahahaha

Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 7:09:53 PM2/8/07
Leon Kuntz says "Awe Shit" and promotes the Green Bible

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
wherein it says:
"It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

plus an analysis of "The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam" in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

_______ In memoriam of "Awe Shit" __________

This message is to honor Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]

> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]

Grandpa Leon, don't do that! What for are you such a bigot and
racist and call'em Brown Turds ? Why do you, as a pinko-green
enviro fanatic, have such a hatred on these minorities?
Instead, Grandpa hang onto that walker of yours or you are gonna

cripple yourself even more during your next spasmodic tantrum.

Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, I have told you that I will put a collar on you,
just like I do to all my other bitches in my cyber kennel. And now
you have become my subservient, submissive and obedient
bitch that runs after me in every post and has my handle on your
mind day and night... day-in / day out and even in your dreams,
wherein you are yearning to remind me that you want to see this
post over & over again to worship the wisdom of the Green Bible.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
... ahahaha... You, have a fetish now, Grandpa Leon... ahaha..
Good for you... ahahaha........ Now, say "Awe Shit" again...

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 9:39:33 PM2/8/07

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 11:50:53 PM2/8/07
The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who says "Awe Shit"

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]
"Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds" <Exxon.RI...@ecovilliage.us>
wrote in message

> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&...
>
> Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.
> Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
> Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
> TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
> made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
> ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
> destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
> campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.
> Very Clever, HANSON,
> Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
> hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
> haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
> hahaHahaha hahahaha

[hanson]
You are laughing too early, Grandpa "Awe Shit".
One cannot destroy money, Grandpa.
ALL these $$,$$$,$$$ went all to me, Grandpa.... ahahahaha...
I invited you repeatedly in to join me in this deal but you have
refused stubbornly and instead you had to go on posting & ranting
as the gay geriatric psychopath that you prefer to be.
Now you can say again" "Awe Shit"
..... and wait for your next welfare check!. Pity
ahahaha... ahahahanson

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]

> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
> Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
> Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
> Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
> Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
> Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
> Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
> Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
> Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
> Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
> Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
> Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

[hanson]
.... ahahaha... But Granpa, all your efforts and all that crying ain't gonna
bring you a single dime. Back to your welfare check.
Now, say again: "Awe Shit"

see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

Feb 9, 2007, 12:55:35 PM2/9/07
Exxon calls for urgent action on warming

Feb 09, 2007 04:30 AM

International efforts are urgently needed to combat global warming and
prevent "serious" damage to the environment and economy, said Exxon
Mobil Corp., the world's biggest oil refiner.

"The global ecosystem is showing signs of warming, particularly in
polar areas," Kenneth Cohen, Exxon Mobil's vice-president of public
affairs, said yesterday on a conference call with reporters.

Cohen's comments are the Irving, Tex.-based company's most strident to
date on the topic of climate changes linked to the burning of such
fossil fuels as gasoline, coal and diesel.

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 1:54:28 PM2/9/07
Exxon & me has the $$$$ ::: Lion Kuntz counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit"
see here [Lion Kuntz's Turd Count]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2

----- The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

.... ahahaha... Grandpa, all your Turd laying, your Turd counting and
all your loser's "Awe Shit" tirades ain't gonna bring you a single dime.
Back to your welfare check, Lion Kuntz... Now, say again: "Awe Shit"
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, haven't you noticed that all your respondents
except me call you stupid, moron and idiot, etc. Take a hint, Leon

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 1:54:30 PM2/9/07

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:19:54 PM2/9/07

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 4:44:04 PM2/9/07

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>

is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

PS:
Memorable geriatric moronism from "Awe Shit":
> "Hanson admits it is ALL ABOUT MONEY".[read the Green Bible]

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:59:03 PM2/9/07

hanson

Feb 10, 2007, 12:36:56 AM2/10/07
Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...
AHAHAHA... ahahaha... AHAHA...This is a keeper!... written for me by

--- Grandpa "Awe Shit" who posted personals under handles like ---
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
aka <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
aka "Exxon Creams on Hanson"
aka <Death-Rag.Sucks.Exxon.Dick at ecovilliage.us
which are a few of the many handles used by geriatric mental patient

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason:

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Re: Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

["Awe Shit"]
"Exxon Creams on Hanson" <Death-Rag.Suc...@ecovilliage.us>
w/i news:1171059739.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Re: "Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the
Organized Corporate Crime Lords is what
"makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
On Feb 9, 2:02 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count], the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

[Roger Poppcoock]
"Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote in message
Exxon Says Action Needed Now to Combat Global Warming (Update4)
Yes, believe it or not, that is what the original title said. ]

[hanson, the chauffeur]
... ahahaha... Roger, you are a bigger moron than I ever thought
you could be, Roger... Exxon and the other Multinnationals have
been trading CO2 credits for along time. It's a huge windfall for
them. But you class 3 enviro, YOU will pay for it, while the climate
changes in any way it wants.... ahahaha... AGW or not... ahaha..
Unlike you poor bastard, at least, geriatric Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit" has realized that and bitterly complains about it loudly
and in absolute futility... (instead of him getting in on the act to
get some $$ for himself)... ahahaha....
**Environmentalism makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!**

[Enter Grandpa "Awe Shit"]
Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the Organized
Corporate Crime Lords is what "makes the richer richer and the poor
poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Hanson admits he is a sociopath who keeps score of his rank among
sociopaths with dollars counters. It's not about money -- it's about
predatory sociopathism on victims of opportunity, GETTING AWAY WITH
MURDER. The rich have 1000 years of wealth already stockpiled away.
It's not about money, it's about mass murder.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Only the streethoods worry about money and even value it -- the rich
can only shit on one golden toilet at a time, and money-grubbing is
only habit to them, not entertainment, like killing is.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]
Getting away with crimes is the thrill. After $20 billion, money is a bore.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Yes, you got a welfare check, every month, and say "Awe Shit". That's all.

["Awe Shit"]> http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

> Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
> Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
> Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, what'ya going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"
See, Grandpa, again you go thru all this work and cajoling... for naught.
You are still railing and waiting for your welfare check instead of doing
something worthwhile, like becoming a chauffeur and making $$$$$.
So, anyway, Grandpa, here are the remedies for your agonies:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count] / the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

Now write another ode for/about me, so that you make even more money
for me, just to demonstrate again that:

***Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"***

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

Feb 11, 2007, 6:58:47 AM2/11/07
On Feb 10, 5:36 am, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed<han...@quick.net>
babbled:

> Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
> me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...

Surely he meant "hanson, the bumboy of Organized Corporate Crime
Lords"

Driveling banality from mega-moron snipped (as his father's testicles
should have been).

So long bumboy. Now, off with you and touch your toes. Wouldn't do to
keep your pollutocrat idols standing in line for too long.

Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Here goes.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

Enjoy.

hanson

Feb 11, 2007, 11:38:54 AM2/11/07
Cornylouse McHugh, thank you for keeping this thread alive in order
to popularize ******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
which shows that

Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and
repeats his homicidal announcements in his messages as
<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]
>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal brain]
> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has memory lapses]
> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". ***

[hanson]
ahahaha... Try harder, Cornlylouse!... and try to avoid catching
even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!... ahahaha....
Now "Tiktaalik" go do "Lick-a-Dick" and be happy, Cornylouse.

*** You are a poster child for ARA and enviro causes ***

Thanks for the laughs!... ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

hanson

Feb 12, 2007, 1:18:47 PM2/12/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

**** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"

aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who
puts animal rights BEFORE human rights and makes terrorist
& homicidal threats and insists to be an overt anal-spelunker ....

[10] news:1171284046....@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

[1. Cornylouse]
"hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net> gibbered/wailed:

>> [hanson]
>> ... ahahaha.. look at that: Cornylouse McHugh, the Nazidreck, is back
>> Listen up, Cornylouse: I'll "Feed-and-Breed" it especially for you again:
********** The Green Bible **********
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/2d36143e914d67c2
>> But Cornylouse, you must try much, much harder & with a smidgen
>> of intelligence and some minuscule measure of rational human
>> thought for me to acquiesce to your homicidal fascist and
>> enviro-Nazi conviction and obsession to...

[ 2. Cornylouse]
>> > do the world a favour and take a long walk off a short pier
>> > while wearing your best concrete galoshes.

[3. Cornylouse]
> Well don't just talk about it DO IT!!!!

[4. Cornylouse visibly cranking himself]
> Hey Fucktard.
> Now off with you and stoop for the (corporate) troops.

[5. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's desires & yearnings]
> Behold a horses arse

[6. Cornylouse, a sick ARA's shows off his neighing skills]
>NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[7. Cornylouse rakes his animal love brain]

> Now how do I formulate a fitting response. Got to give this
> careful thought. Ah yes, now I have it:
>..................NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

[8. Cornylouse has syphillitic memory lapses]

> Naughty naughty me. Forgot sig last time. Driveling banality

[9. Cornylouse reasserts]
>> Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
>> aka "Tiktaalik" puts animal rights BEFORE human rights says:
> *** "All the way". ***

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lame, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid

catching even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!...

Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick", Cornylouse.
How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 12, 2007, 3:46:30 PM2/12/07

hanson

Feb 12, 2007, 11:42:44 PM2/12/07
Masochist Loin Cunts, aka "Awe Shit" gets mad and barks like
a bitch because his master hanson has ignored him... ahahahaha....
--------------------------
[hanson to Leon]

Hi homo,
Don't vince so frantically you senile old mutt... ahahaha...
Here it is... and following the Bible are 5 bones for you....

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/Greenpeace, &....

= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

-------- The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam ----------

Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
========= enviro Class (1) --- the Green shit(s):
...are the ones who advocate, promote, support, legalize,
institute and extort the permit charges, the user fees, the
enviro surtaxes and the CO2/Carbon tax, all reflected in
HIGHER PRICES of goods and services!, ...and being
responsible for much of the OUT-SOURCING!
========= enviro Class (2) -- the Green turd(s):
... are the ones who are recipients and beneficiaries from
the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
========= enviro Class (3) -- the Little green idiot(s):
.. are the unpaid, well-meaning ones, in "environmental
groups" who think they do something for the "environment",
when in fact they are only the enablers and facilitators for
(2) who are harvesting the green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

A lot of class 1 & 2 enviros are calling themselves no
longer "environmentalists" but *"conservationists"* now,.
such as foundations, corporats, lawyers, celebs & RICH fat
cats who are conserving those lands for future generations:
Their OWN descendants only, of course, while all the little
green idiots do the hard and dirty work for them & pay!
Make no mistake, Greenism crosses all political party lines.
Some of the biggest class 2 enviros are from the far Right

---------- Views after 40 years of green criminality --------

=1= In June 05 USDA/FDA aired/published that they will
no longer endorse green products that are labeled "organic"!
=2= The FBI and Homeland Security/DHS has declared
enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation.
=3= Myriads of good, rational & HARD WORKING folks had
enough from environmentalism and began to raise their voices
as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4df01n0o at enews1.newsguy.com...
wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

...and as an encore do never forget that

= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably
= global warming, green shit, tobacco & meds now. Great lies
= in service for/of a "noble cause" do trump now truth & fact.
=
= Enviros use the same great lies of yore. Only the color changed.
= (A) Environmentalism is Communism in Green...
= (B) Environmentalism is Nazism in Green...
= (C) Environmentalism makes the Poor poorer and the Rich richer.

Environmentalism is nothing but green pornography,
pimped by green orgs like NRDC, Sierra club, Green Piss, etc.,
whored and hookered by green bureaucrats from EPA down,
johned, pole- and lapdanced by the hordes of little green idiots
and paid for by extorting the money from hardworking taxpayers.

Environmentalism is a malignant, parasitic socio-pathology,
promulgated by opportunistic ex-communists and misogynic,
unemployable perverts, who have succeeded in generating
enviro taxes, permit fees and user surcharges, from which these
useless, enviro-pushers and eco-fanatics draw their welfare checks
and demand grants to generate more enviro shit.

ahahahaha... BTW, do copy and use these above clarifications
often and profusely. There is no permit charge or user fee
associated with it. and nobody will accuse you of plagiarism.
It's a free public service announcement... Use it. Have fun!
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

------- Awe Shit's personals ----------
Geriatric mental patient Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit", the

bestial homo, said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",...

Vile Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
under many hundreds of different handles in his spasmodic
tantrums that are without rhyme nor reason.... ahahahahaha...:

But listen Grandpa "Awe Shit", here are 5 great bones for you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
----- Lion Kuntz wants me to put a collar on him & says "Awe Shit"------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2
----- Lion Kuntz is on welfare, counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit" ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/99f7f428c2679097
*** Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!" ***

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e649aabd66ef1bff
----- my dog "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz confuses Exxon with Enron ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
----- The Green Bible wanted by Loin Cunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

So, "Awe Shit". Now go make some money and get off welfare... finally!
ahahahahya... ahahahaha....

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 13, 2007, 12:02:03 AM2/13/07

hanson

Feb 13, 2007, 12:10:53 AM2/13/07

Jim E

Feb 13, 2007, 12:19:14 AM2/13/07

"Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info> wrote in message

> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
> Yes, we got it!

Exxon is owned by shareholders.
I have many shares.
I am doing well on Exxon stock.
FOAD you liberal guttersnipe.

Jim E

hanson

Feb 13, 2007, 12:49:30 AM2/13/07
Loin Kunts will say "Awe Shit" when he hears that "Jim E"
<YD65...@SEA.edu> w/i news:53d0hnF...@mid.individual.net...

> "Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
> aka Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" wrote in message

>> .... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
>> Yes, we got it!

[Jim E]

> Exxon is owned by shareholders.
> I have many shares.
> I am doing well on Exxon stock.
> FOAD you liberal guttersnipe.
> Jim E

[hanson]
no, no, no. Don't send Grandpa "Awe Shit" to FOAD.
He is endless fun!. He reminds me of the Bumpersticker:
*** "Hire the handicapped. They are fun to watch! ***
Thanks for the laughs, Jim!.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

ref:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 13, 2007, 1:05:46 AM2/13/07
12 steps to get Off Oil

1. We admit we are powerless over oil and that our Earth is in
crisis.
2. We believe that an energy source that is clean and inexpensive
could restore balance to Earth.
3. We have made a decision to turn our power needs over to wind,
solar, hydrogen and other renewable energy sources.
4. We must make a searching and fearless inventory of the damage
caused by our reckless misuse of oil and its by-products.
5. We admit to God, to ourselves and to all other human beings the
exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We are entirely ready to replace oil in our daily lives.
7. We humbly ask God to remove our fear of change.
8. We must make a list of all the environmental abuses we have
caused and be willing to make amends for them all.
9. We must make direct amends for such environmental issues as
global warming whenever possible.
10. We will continue to take inventory and when we find where we
have done wrong, promptly admit it.
11. We will seek, through prayer and meditation, to improve our
stewardship of this God-given earth, praying for knowledge of His will
for our planet and the power to carry it out.
12. Having had an awakening to the damage we have caused, we will
share this message so we can all breathe cleaner air and be delivered
from "Big Oil" and rest assured our children will carry on.

hanson

Feb 13, 2007, 10:45:55 AM2/13/07
ahahahaha.... ahahahah... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahha..
"Hydrogen TRUTH" <Hydrog...@HydrogenTRUTH.info>
a welfare case aka Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" has a new 12 step
delusion... ahaha... that's worse that North Korean econo planning!

Leon, get on Exxon's FAT dividend-fare like me and other hard
working folks instead you sponging off the public trough and
ejaculating daily onto the Usenet and saying "Awe Shit", because
everybody except me says to you: "moron, idiot and FOAD"

In here is your sordid welfare-past & background, Grandpa "Awe Shit":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/b7e80b13541dd208
and here is what you really are yearning for, patient Cuntz.
It contains all the resources you need to get off welfare, because:

= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably
= global warming, green shit, tobacco & meds now. Great lies
= in service for/of a "noble cause" do trump now truth & fact.

= and.....

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...

as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...

wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

...and as an encore do never forget that

= Enviros use the same great lies of yore. Only the color changed.

hanson

Feb 13, 2007, 10:55:07 PM2/13/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who

puts animal rights ** absolutely ** [11] BEFORE human rights

[11]news:1171407666.3...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com.

> *** "All the way". *** & ***Absolutely*** [11]

[10. Cornylouse is a bigot, racist (#3) and an overt anal-spelunker]
> Indubitably. .... drop trousers, apply lubricant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Indubitably. #3

>[11. Cornylouse, the bestial homo is now]
> fantasising about enjoying a 69 with Rush Limpbrain...

Hydrogen TRUTH

Feb 14, 2007, 12:29:50 AM2/14/07
Dance Little Monkey, Dance.

Every time I call Hanson, you come on my order and show the people
your little shit-flinging trick where you throw Exxon's Brown Turds at
the Greenies.

That's the Hanson Monkey Dance...

... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

hanson

Feb 14, 2007, 2:53:04 AM2/14/07
Lion Kuntz, aka "Awe Shit",
why do you let Exxon ream your hemmies with the **Green Bible**.

... because you are a hilarious to ridiculous senile parrot, "Awe Shit".
All you do is copy-cat, repeat & echo what others & I have told you.

Leon, you have not shown a single interesting, nor novel idea,
NOTHING of any originality, since you have been on the net in
the last 4 years ... EXCEPT counting how many times you have
typed "TURD", "Awe Shit", & announced how proud you were
about it. ... ahahahaha.... ahahaha...

1) I say Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" is on welfare. You repeat it.
2) I say Loin Kunts aka "Awe Shit" is following me. You repeat it.
3) Your "Palaces for the People" is old, repeated pedestrian and
dillettante social engineering that goes back to the 19th century.
4) Your H2-PV fanaticism is a repeat of old hat technology that
is and will only be wide spread in your own head.
5) Your irrational hatred against the corporate world is 100 year old
Communist/Marxist failed shit from the dust heap of history.
6) etc. etc, and of course etc....

You have NOT made one single sale in the last 4 years with your
parroting of old "Awe Shit", Leon. So, here learn the reason for your
failure, Grandpa "Awe Shit". It's all here in the **Green Bible**:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2

Then join the lucrative Dividend club of Exxon to make big $$.
You don't even have to be original or innovative to make $$ with Exxon.
It's tailor made for "Awe Shits" like you... or are you so analy gay that
you prefer to let Exxon ream you hemmies with the **Green Bible**...
ahahaha..

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS:
Leon Kunts explains his reamed hemmies to Rush Limbaugh:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/12a8fed06fa8cb03

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

Feb 14, 2007, 2:57:17 AM2/14/07

hanson

Feb 14, 2007, 3:10:04 AM2/14/07
[Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
> Every time I call Hanson...

[hanson]
ahahaha... yes you do... You can't help yourself.
You have that obsession and fetish for me... ahahaha...
Here's why:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

hanson

Feb 14, 2007, 1:57:12 PM2/14/07
> [Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
>> Every time I call Hanson... [***and you just did it again***],

[hanson]
ahahaha... AHAHAHA... Loin Kunts, my loyal and devoted fan
yearns to get approval from me .... to rise from his welfare
pauper status as "Awe Shit" to become a well-to-do "Green Shit".

So, Loin, if you overcome what you have acumulaterd here in your
[Leon's handicaps]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/3c0be5c4bf5cfc03
then you can see for yourself where you do fit into

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology that says: -------
[...]

---------------- ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------------------
Literature:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7e7b9659fa4e9ac2
which contains

----- Lion Kuntz' remarkable TURD COUNTING obsession ----

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
----- Lion Kuntz wants me to put a collar on him & says "Awe Shit"------

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/e649aabd66ef1bff
----- my dog "Awe Shit" aka Leon Kuntz confuses Exxon with Enron ----

---------------- ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------------------

Flush the Exxon Turds

hanson

Feb 14, 2007, 7:58:29 PM2/14/07
> [Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit"]
>> Every time I call Hanson... [***and you just did it again***],
>
> [hanson]
ahahaha... AHAHAHA... Loin Cunts, my loyal and devoted fan

yearns to get approval from me .... to rise from his welfare
pauper status as "Awe Shit" to become a well to do "Green Shit".

So, Loin, if you overcome what you acumulaterd here in yourthen I'll see where you may fit into

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

Fecal.Fascin...@exxon-turds.info

Feb 14, 2007, 8:04:41 PM2/14/07
On Feb 14, 3:33 pm, Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info wrote:

> http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info-- Hanson has a new website,
> hahahaha, Thanks for the laughs.

> Google Exxon Turds and HawHawHaw Hanson Comes up on top, synonym for
> Exxon Turds

> Results 1 - 100 of about 85,800 for Exxon Turds.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=Exxon+Turds

groups.google Results 1 - 100 of 500 for Exxon Turds

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/fc440e04ce91...

Google EXXON TURDS and Haha Hanson comes up on top. Hanson is
synonymous with EXXON BROWN TURDS

[...]

hanson

Feb 14, 2007, 9:33:42 PM2/14/07
ahahahaha... ahahaha.. AHAHA... this is too much!!... ahahahaha...

AHAHAHAHA... so you went thru all this hard labor to make a website
in my and Exxon's honor.... ahahahaha... But Leon, you are slaking!...
There are not even a thousand turds of yours that you have laid below
and into your splendid website, "Awe Shit". You are fucking lazy!!!...
which is why you, Lion "Awe Shit", are a pauper on welfare... ahahaha.

Get on Exxon's Dividend program instead and make some easy $$$
for yourself instead of you producing Turd after Turd & saying "Awe Shit".

But, Leon, thanks for the laughs and for being such a devoted fan
of Exxon and myself ... AND for being a poster boy for the Enviros!
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

---- "Awe Shit's" self-praise & talking to himself onto his Website ----

Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit " aka "Hydrogen FREEDOM"
aka <Hydroge...@HydrogenFREEDOM.info> wrote in message

> Lion Kuntz aka Fecal.Fascination.Han...@Exxon-Turds.info wrote:
>http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info-- Hanson has a new website,
> hahahaha, Thanks for the laughs.
> Google Exxon Turds and HawHawHaw Hanson Comes up on top, synonym
> for Exxon Turds ::: Results 1 - 100 of about 85,800 for Exxon Turds.
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?qt_s=1&q=Exxon+Turds

[hanson]
ahahaha... But "Awe Shit", go have another look, in 2nd/3rd place
Mr Ed reports that Exxon has made $$$ RECORD PROFITS $$$.
*** So, Exxon and me has the money and you have your turds! ****
& you can say "Awe shit". That's very good environmental thinking!
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...

["Awe Shit"]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/fc440e04ce911aaf

> Google EXXON TURDS and Haha Hanson comes up on top.

[hanson]
ahahahahahaha.. But Lion, all you did here is to show the link to
what you have posted below, you crying over and over again:
******* "Hanson, I am drowning in my own Turds" ********
Listen, "Awe Shit", here is the life-saver for your desperate situation:
It is, like I have told you day after day:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
----- wherein The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

---- "Awe Shit" continues to lay his own Turds onto himself ----

["Awe Shit"]

[hanson]
ahahaha... But Leon, you are slaking!... These are not even a thousand
turds of yours that you have laid. You are lazy!!!... which is why you are
a pauper on welfare... ahaha... Get on Exxon's Dividend program & make
some $$, instead of you producing Turd after Turd and saying "Awe Shit".
Thanks for the laughs, Leon.... ahahahaha.... ahahahahanson

http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info

Feb 14, 2007, 9:45:33 PM2/14/07
On Feb 14, 6:25 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ahahahaha... ahahaha.. AHAHA... this is too much!!... ahahahaha...
>
> AHAHAHAHA... so you went thru all this hard labor to make a website
> in my and Exxon's honor.... ahahahaha...

> ["Awe Shit"]

hanson

Feb 18, 2007, 12:29:14 PM2/18/07
[...]

[12] news:1171814160.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[12. Cornylouse, the parasite, is homicidal again after [11] & says]
> Now fuck off and die...

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid

hanson

Feb 19, 2007, 7:48:23 PM2/19/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
demonstrating that

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

[Cornylouse McHugh's sordid, pinko-green acumen:]

Cornylouse, the bestial Nazi-dreck & misanthropic "Lick-a-Dick"
aka "Tiktaalik" is a bigot, racist and homosexual pervert who puts

animal rights ** absolutely **BEFORE human rights, [11 & ff],

and makes terrorist & homicidal threats and insists to be an

overt anal-spelunker .... in his messages authored by:

<corneliusmchugh at yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh in
[1] news:1170718842.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
[2] news:1170711416.1...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[3] news:1170793350.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
[4] news:1170892702....@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
[5] news:1170938154.4...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[6] news:1170959513.8...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[7] news:1171072156.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
[8] news:1171195127....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
[9] news:1171194507....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
[10] news:1171284046....@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
[11] news:1171407666.3...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com.
[12] news:1171814160.1...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[13] news:1171924555....@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

[13. Cornylouse, the mumbling wanker...
snips his own mumblings [1-12], wankers and brays..
and then repeats to himself to "Fuck off and die wanker"

hanson

Feb 22, 2007, 12:54:31 PM2/22/07

[14] news:1172109915.8...@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com...

[14. Cornylouse brays again and repeats:

> NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

> Fuck off and die scumpouch

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer, Cornlylouse!... but try to avoid
catching even more lice from your animals when you lick'em!...
Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick", Cornylouse.
How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

*** You are a poster child for ARA and ENVIRO causes ***

hanson

Feb 26, 2007, 9:33:49 PM2/26/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster child for ARA &
environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize the
******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
updated in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06

[15] news:1172351456.4...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...
[16] news:1172541258.0...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

[15. Cornylouse's unfortunate consequences]
> Cornylouse says his "love" for animals made him "Syphillitic".

[16. Cornylouse, the ARA rump wrangler hopes to]
> fuck off & die while rump wrangling. Preferably slowly & in agony.

hanson

Mar 1, 2007, 5:50:38 PM3/1/07

[17] news:1172787519.8...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

[17. Cornylouse, a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy]
> [is] signifying that he does not know his brain from his father's
> bollocks [that] should have been snipped, since he, Cornylouse,
> [wants to] Fuck off and die [as an ARA] parasite.

hanson

Mar 1, 2007, 5:50:38 PM3/1/07
******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link show that:

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

= "It is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual
= presentations" -- Al Gore VP, on GW, 35 years later in 2006

hanson

Mar 4, 2007, 11:21:06 PM3/4/07

[18] news:1173057187.6...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

[18. Cornylouse, an ARA fuck off and loser, insists that]
> his father was an arsebandit whose bollocks should
> have died. Then Cornylouse neighs & brays again:
> "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!" showing that he.
> "Tiktaalik"< puts animal rights BEFORE human rights.

hanson

Mar 4, 2007, 11:21:06 PM3/4/07

Roedy Green

Mar 5, 2007, 1:54:35 AM3/5/07
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,

>= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

That is a statement taken out of context.

What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

hanson

Mar 5, 2007, 6:57:12 PM3/5/07
******* The GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this link show that:

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...

= "If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
= up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
= -- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.

hanson

Mar 5, 2007, 6:57:13 PM3/5/07
Class 3 enviro "Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid>
showed his green ass in news:6hfnu2lhrnd1jockj...@4ax.com...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/094c2e446985504a

>>= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>>= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Green]

> That is a statement taken out of context.
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson]
ahaha... Roedi Green, a real class 3 enviro, is fanatically interpreting
and excusing green shit in the classical enviro-bible style by
insisting and defending that

and class 3 enviro Green's idol Watson also said:
"If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
-- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.

who is the same misanthropic cocksucker who also said:
"I got the impression that instead of going out to shoot birds,
I should go out and shoot the kids who shoot birds." --Watson

Now Greeno, for your own benefit, do study why you have
become such complicit and damaged goods:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/599b6cfa6c6f4c06
wherein E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...

sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."
and because:

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

Mar 7, 2007, 8:20:26 PM3/7/07
On Mar 5, 6:54 am, Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>
> >= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> >= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,
>
> That is a statement taken out of context.
>
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hi Roedy.
I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults
all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies to
parrots for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair to
them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Cornelius.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

Tiktaalik

Mar 7, 2007, 8:24:02 PM3/7/07
wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>
> >= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> >= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,
>
> That is a statement taken out of context.
>
> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.
>
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hi Roedy.

hanson

Mar 7, 2007, 9:47:05 PM3/7/07
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

****The GREEN BIBLE & its enviro Theology ***** in this link says that:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/1c978e7eb41d32c0

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

hanson

Mar 7, 2007, 9:47:06 PM3/7/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for

ARA & environmental causes does keep this thread alive to popularize
the ******* GREEN BIBLE ******* as shown in this
link:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/1c978e7eb41d32c0

demonstrating that
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***
because

** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **
** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **

[19] news:1173314819....@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

[19. Cornylouse brags about his Deranged penis features].
> and projects his mother to be Corporate whore in a kennel
> to make herself richer by a dollar ...

[hanson]
ahahaha... You're getting lamer and lamer, Cornlylouse!...
but do try to avoid catching even more lice from your animals
when you lick'em!...
Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick" trick, Cornylouse.

How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

*** You are a great poster child for ARA and ENVIRO causes ***

hanson

Mar 7, 2007, 9:47:07 PM3/7/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for ARA
& environmental causes, aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
wrote and begged in 3 of his desperately bestial messages for help
from:

Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>

> who wrote to hanson who said:
>> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>> quoted or indirectly quoted someone, the Green Bible, that said :

>> > = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> > = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Roedi]

>> That is a statement taken out of context.
>> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
>> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
>> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
>> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson to Roedi]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environjment/msg/3c5660c4a76710a4

[Cornylouse, the ARA, apologizes to parrots]

> Hi Roedy.
> I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
> available to him is to repeat parrot-like ( **** sincere apologies to
> parrots **** for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Keep fighting the good fight.
> Cornelius, [truly a Corny Louse].

[hanson]
Awe, awe... Cornylouse, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting
to nowhere, except very close to the lice of your animals... ahaha...
but now you will find out whether Roedi will stoop down to your bestial
level, where animal rights are more important then human rights and
to your dimly lit domain of intellectual & civil mentation which you
demonstrate in each of your past 20 posts' subject lines.. ahahaha...

I wish you good luck, Cornylouse... but try to avoid catching

hanson

Mar 7, 2007, 9:47:07 PM3/7/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for ARA
& environmental causes, aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
wrote and begged in 3 of his desperately bestial messages for help

from:
Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
> who wrote to hanson who said:
>> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>> quoted or indirectly quoted someone, the Green Bible, that said :

>> > = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> > = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Roedi]

>> That is a statement taken out of context.
>> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
>> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
>> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
>> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson to Roedi]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environjment/msg/3c5660c4a76710a4

[Cornylouse, the ARA, apologizes to parrots]
> Hi Roedy.
> I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
> available to him is to repeat parrot-like ( **** sincere apologies to
> parrots **** for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Keep fighting the good fight.
> Cornelius, [truly a Corny Louse].

[hanson]
Awe, awe... Cornylouse, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting
to nowhere, except very close to the lice of your animals... ahaha...
but now you will find out whether Roedi will stoop down to your bestial
level, where animal rights are more important then human rights and
to your dimly lit domain of intellectual & civil mentation which you
demonstrate in each of your past 20 posts' subject lines.. ahahaha...

I wish you good luck, Cornylouse... but try to avoid catching

hanson

Mar 7, 2007, 9:47:08 PM3/7/07
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a great poster child for ARA
& environmental causes, aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
wrote and begged in 3 of his desperately bestial messages for help

from:

Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
> who wrote to hanson who said:
>> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:21:06 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote,
>> quoted or indirectly quoted someone, the Green Bible, that said :

>> > = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
>> > = believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace,

[Roedi]

>> That is a statement taken out of context.
>> What he meant was when you are trying to get changes made, nothing
>> happens just because you have truth on your side. What matters is what
>> the general public believes. There is an uphill battle against lying
>> anti-environmental traitors like yourself.

[hanson to Roedi]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environjment/msg/3c5660c4a76710a4

[Cornylouse, the ARA, apologizes to parrots]
> Hi Roedy.
> I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse
> available to him is to repeat parrot-like ( **** sincere apologies to
> parrots **** for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Keep fighting the good fight.
> Cornelius, [truly a Corny Louse].

[hanson]
Awe, awe... Cornylouse, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting
to nowhere, except very close to the lice of your animals... ahaha...
but now you will find out whether Roedi will stoop down to your bestial
level, where animal rights are more important then human rights and
to your dimly lit domain of intellectual & civil mentation which you
demonstrate in each of your past 20 posts' subject lines.. ahahaha...

I wish you good luck, Cornylouse... but try to avoid catching

Tiktaalik

Mar 9, 2007, 7:33:55 PM3/9/07
On Mar 8, 2:47 am, "hanson" <han aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed...@quick.net>
gibbered:

Tiktaalik <corneliusjmch...@yahoo.ie>
> wrote a seriously brilliant description of arsefucker hanson reproduced here. > >

> > Hi Roedy.
> > I hate to rain on your parade but you'll get nowhere
> > trying to engage this fuckwitted fucktard in intelligent debate. This
> > is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus operandi
> > is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for insults to
> > all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is so puerile
> > and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only recourse

> > available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies to
> > parrots) for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair

> > to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> > appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> > more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> > were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> > unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> > the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> > was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> > rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> > soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> > Keep fighting the good fight.
> > Cornelius

Aside to said fuckwitted fucktard.......

Fuck off and die slimesucker.

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!

hanson

Mar 9, 2007, 8:06:24 PM3/9/07

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/1105903c92d2a988

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
= up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
= -- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

= "It is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presen-
= tations" -- Al Gore, Chairman, Gen. Investment Management Bank.

hanson

Mar 9, 2007, 8:13:13 PM3/9/07
AHAHAHAHA... Yo, Cornylouse, your cries for help from "Roedi" did not
even bring an echo, ahahaha... Roedi may be bright green, but he is not
sick and twisted like you are, putting animal rights before human rights.
ahahaha... But you are more fun to play with, Cornlylouse.... AHAHAHA.

-------------------
The homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a superb poster child for
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba

[20] news:1173486835....@q40g2000cwq.googlegroups.com...

[17. Cornylouse, a wanker full of imbecility and idiocy]
> [is] signifying that he does not know his brain from his father's
> bollocks [that] should have been snipped, since he, Cornylouse,
> [wants to] Fuck off and die [as an ARA] parasite.

[18. Cornylouse, an ARA fuck off and loser, insists that]
> his father was an arsebandit whose bollocks should
> have died. Then Cornylouse neighs & brays again:
> "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!" showing that he.
> "Tiktaalik"< puts animal rights BEFORE human rights.

[19. Cornylouse brags about his Deranged penis features].
> and projects his mother to be Corporate whore in a kennel
> to make herself richer by a dollar ...

[20. Cornylouse calls on "Roedi" and brags]
> that he, McHugh, is "a seriously brilliant arsefucker", "Aside
> [being a] fuckwitted fucktard, Fuck-off and slimesucker.

[hanson]

ahahaha... You're getting lamer and lamer, Cornlylouse!...

but do try to avoid catching even more lice from your animals
when you lick'em!...
Now "Tiktaalik" go do another "Lick-a-Dick" trick, Cornylouse.

How come you are still not happy after all your misanthropic
and perverted endeavors?.....

*** You are a great poster child for ARA and ENVIRO causes ***

hanson

Mar 9, 2007, 9:20:22 PM3/9/07
"Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> talked to himself in message
self-anointing himself as CornylouseTiktaalik <corneliusjmch...@yahoo.ie>
>> wherein he wrote "a seriously brilliant description of himself [McHugh,
>> as being an] arsefucker and refers to himself in the third person, as
>> "he", explaining about himself that he, Cornylouse...
>> >
>> > ... is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus

>> > operandi is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for
>> > insults to all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is
>> > so puerile and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only
>> > recourse available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies
>> > to parrots) for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair
>> > to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
>> > appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
>> > more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
>> > were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
>> > unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
>> > the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
>> > was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
>> > rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
>> > soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
>> > Cornelius, the Cornylouse, [being a] fuckwitted fucktard, Fuck-off and
>> > a slimesucker. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!! [showing that
>> > Cornelius, the Cornylouse, is in "in favour of animal rights OVER
>> > human rights. ...

[hanson]
Cornylouse, you did indeed write "a seriously brilliant description" of
yourself, Cornelius J. McHugh. Congratulations!.. Albeit it must have
turned off Roedi Green whom you were begging repeatedly to come
to your aid... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... So, accept my laughs as
your consolation price. AHAHAHA.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

Mar 15, 2007, 6:52:31 PM3/15/07
On Mar 10, 2:20 am, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
scrawled:...
> Tiktaalik <corneliusjmch...@yahoo.ie>news:1173316826.1...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!

Fuck off and die retarded redneck.

hanson

Mar 15, 2007, 8:38:31 PM3/15/07
"Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> aka Cornylouse McHugh
puts *** animal rights before human rights** and keeps on neighing
"NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!" 'cuz he is the reincarnation
of Thomas Granger who got caught in 1642 in the act of bestiality
with a mare, a cow, two goats, five sheep, two calves and a turkey,
and was hung. Thomas, the Cornylouse, admitted on his way to the
gallows that he was a "Fuck-off and retarded redneck [about to] die".
wherein he wrote "a seriously brilliant description" of himself [McHugh,

as being an] arsefucker and refers to himself in the third person, as
"he", explains about himself that he, Cornylouse...
> ... is a seriously deranged excuse for a human being whose modus

> operandi is to spew his hate-fuelled diatribe and feeble excuses for
> insults to all and sundry who disagree with his obscene ideals. He is
> so puerile and incompetent (probably impotent as well) that the only
> recourse available to him is to repeat parrot-like (sincere apologies
> to parrots) for any implied comparison which would be grossly unfair
> to them) the remarks directed at him by others in a feeble effort to
> appear capable of sustained repartee. I guarantee you will not find a
> more loathsome piece of human garbage on any newsgroup, not if you
> were to spend a lifetime searching. Oh, I almost forgot, he is an
> unmitigated racist who tries to mock non-whites and then, just like
> the disgusting lying coward he is, tries to pretend that someone else
> was impersonating him. As if anyone would want to impersonate a
> rednecked, foul-mouthed scumpouch with about as much backbone as a
> soaked piece of thread and as much intelligence as a senile tapeworm.
> Cornelius, the Cornylouse, [being a] fuckwitted fucktard, Fuck-off and
> a slimesucker. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!! [showing that
> Cornelius, the Cornylouse, is in "in favour of animal rights OVER
> human rights. ...

[hanson]
Cornylouse, you did indeed write "a seriously brilliant description" of
yourself, Cornelius J. McHugh. Congratulations!.. Albeit it must have
turned off Roedi Green whom you were begging repeatedly to come
to your aid... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... So, accept my laughs as
your consolation price. AHAHAHA.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/143a22c326be2d04
ahahahaha.....

hanson

Mar 15, 2007, 8:46:13 PM3/15/07
****The GREEN BIBLE & its enviro Theology ***** in this link says that:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba

*** Environmentalism "makes the Rich richer and the Poor poorer!" ***

** Environmentalism is for $$$$$$$, the environment is the come-on **

= "It is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presen-

= tations" -- Al Gore, Chairman, Gen. Investment Management Bank.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba

= "If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
= up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
= -- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.

and more in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba

-------------------
This message was posted for you on behalf of the continued
requests of the homosexual racist Cornylouse McHugh, a poster
child for ARA & environmental causes, who does anything
to keep this thread alive in order to popularize information in
** The Green Bible ** [which] remains Cornylouse McHugh's holy grail (20)
Details in:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/143a22c326be2d04
and in
Cornelius McHugh, the ARA, is Thomas Granger re-incarnate [21]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/915565429df59a41

Carbon Criminal Polluters

Mar 15, 2007, 9:01:30 PM3/15/07
On Mar 15, 4:38 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> to your aid... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... So, accept my laughs as
> your consolation price. AHAHAHA.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Crackpot, ignore

hanson

Mar 15, 2007, 10:27:30 PM3/15/07
Read the great post ABOVE/BEFORE Re: Crackpot, ignore
> ------------------------
Hey Lodo-Lion, you are so drunk again that you, Lion Kuntz, the Dunce
do not realize that you do everybody a favor by effectively pointing out
INTERESTING POSTS with your -- "Re: Crackpot, ignore" -- marker.

It of course does no longer register in your Nightrain pickled brain
that folks do right away check the post that irked you... ahahahaha...
Lodo, do try to swallow that NO other poster is a stupid as you are:

Lodo-Lion Kuntz, the Dunce, aka "Awe Shit", the Crackpot, posted
::K:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
::K:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
::K:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",...

Thanks for the free service, Lodo-Lion... ahahaha...
ahahaha... ahahanson

PS:
Lodo, is your redirecting your tripe to "alt.fuck" a nu FU to "Awe Shit"?
ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs and guzzle anothe bottle of Nightrain.
ahahahaha... ahahaha...

Carbon Criminal Polluters

Mar 16, 2007, 2:00:40 AM3/16/07
On Mar 15, 6:27 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> PS:
> Lodo, is your redirecting your tripe to "alt.fuck" a nu FU to "Awe Shit"?
> ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs and guzzle anothe bottle of Nightrain.
> ahahahaha... ahahaha...

Crackpot Hanson. Ignore.

hanson

Mar 16, 2007, 11:34:05 AM3/16/07
Read the great post ABOVE/BEFORE Re: Crackpot, ignore
> ------------------------
Hey Lodo-Lion, you are so drunk again that you, Lion Kuntz, the Dunce
do not realize that you do everybody a favor by effectively pointing out
INTERESTING POSTS with your -- "Re: Crackpot, ignore" -- marker.

It of course does no longer register in your Nightrain pickled brain
that folks do right away check the post that irked you... ahahahaha...
Lodo, do try to swallow that NO other poster is a stupid as you are:

Lodo-Lion Kuntz, the Dunce, aka "Awe Shit", the Crackpot, posted
::K:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
::K:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
::K:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",...

Thanks for the free service, Lodo-Lion... ahahaha...
ahahaha... ahahanson

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 16, 2007, 4:31:26 PM3/16/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote nothing but ignorance.

Winter warmest on record worldwide
By RANDOLPH E. SCHMID, AP Science Writer Thu Mar 15, 5:38 PM ET

WASHINGTON - This winter was the warmest on record worldwide, the government
said Thursday in the latest worrisome report focusing on changing climate.
The report comes just over a month after the Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change said global warming is very likely caused by human actions
and is so severe it will continue for centuries.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said the combined land
and ocean temperatures for December through February were 1.3 degrees
Fahrenheit above average for the period since record keeping began in 1880.

The report said that during the past century, global temperatures have
increased at about 0.11 degrees per decade. But that increase has been three
times larger since 1976, NOAA's National Climatic Data Center reported.

Most scientists attribute the rising temperatures to so-called greenhouse
gases which are produced by industrial activities, automobiles and other
processes. These gases build up in the atmosphere and trap heat from the sun
somewhat like a greenhouse.

Also contributing to this winter's record warmth was an El Nino, a periodic
warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean. It was particularly strong in
January - the warmest January ever - but the ocean surface has since begun
to cool.

The report noted that in the Northern Hemisphere the combined land and water
temperature was the warmest ever at 1.64 degrees above average. In the
Southern Hemisphere, where it was summer, the temperature was 0.88 degree
above average and the fourth warmest.

The late March date of the vernal equinox noted on most calendars
notwithstanding, for weather and climate purposes northern winter is
December, January and February.

For the United States, meanwhile, the winter temperature was near average.
The season got off to a late start and spring-like temperatures covered most
of the eastern half of the country in January, but cold conditions set in in
February, which was the third coldest on record.

For winter, statewide temperatures were warmer than average from Florida to
Maine and from Michigan to Montana while cooler-than-average temperatures
occurred in the southern Plains and areas of the Southwest.

For Alaska, both February and winter were warmer than average but far from
the record warmth of 2003 and 2001, respectively.

b?P=MFFm3UWTcuq7eGMCRdFCOwr_GCTVxkX69ikADsGA&T=1b10rdlce%2fX%3d1174074922%2fE%3d14715249%2fR%3dnews%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d3504383229%2fH%3dY2FjaGVoaW50PSJuZXdzIiBjb250ZW50PSJnb3Zlcm5tZW50O2dsb2JhbCB3YXJtaW5nO2l0O0RhdGE7SXQ7d2VhdGhlcjtjb2xkO0Zsb3JpZGE7cmVmdXJsX25ld3NfeWFob29fY29tIiByZWZ1cmw9InJlZnVybF9uZXdzX3lhaG9vX2NvbSIgdG9waWNzPSJyZWZ1cmxfbmV3c195YWhvb19jb20i%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d53719345&U=13brl31e5%2fN%3dUziKE0LEYrY-%2fC%3d574544.10117216.10977597.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d3847956

http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info

Mar 16, 2007, 7:07:21 PM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 7:34 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
\

> Lodo, is your redirecting your tripe to "alt.fuck" a nu FU to "Awe Shit"?
> ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs and guzzle anothe bottle of Nightrain.
> ahahahaha... ahahaha...

Crackpot, ignore

hanson

Mar 16, 2007, 9:23:05 PM3/16/07
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Scott Nudds, Scuttled his Nutts onto and as
"Vendicar Decarian" <BushIsA...@hotmail.com> & wrote nothing
> but ignorance in his news:y8DKh.3143$_f....@read2.cgocable.net...
> Winter warmest on record worldwide, as this winter was the latest

> worrisome report focusing on changing climate. The report comes
> just over a month after IPCC***,...

[hanson]
... ahahahaha... so Scotty, be grateful that your heating bill was less
than usual, you paupering welfare bastard, instead of you shaking
in your boots whenever these corrupt bastards open their mouths:
... *** IPCC, is funded and directed by the UN, the same crooks
who took the billion$ bribes from Saddam's Oil-for-Food program.
... *** the UN, is directing & paying some 1371 selected scientists
to sing AGW in their IPCC, out of a total of ~ 40'000 climate scientists
worldwide

[Scuttle Nutts]

> this winter's record warmth was an El Nino, a periodic warming of the
> tropical Pacific Ocean - but the ocean surface has since begun to cool.

[hanson]
... ahahaha... so the ocean cools while you get hot so that the clever
green turds have an easy job to fleece the public trough with little
green idiots like you, Scotty. Make money instead of whining. Do like
Al Gore, the Chairman of Generation Investment Management, Inc. does.
See Al and the other rich green turds are not as ignorant as you are.
In their eyes IPCC means to **Intensivy Public Cons & Corruption**
Get with it, Scotty... ahahaha... ahahahanson

IPCC - Al Gore
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/1f0a8cf9bdb895e8
Al Gore, GIM -- Nudds -- Kuntz
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/e0b4bec0c62c8941
Green Bible:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba
Lodo & Scuttle
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

Hanson Cyberstalker Shit Flinger

Mar 16, 2007, 9:27:34 PM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 5:23 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> [hanson]
> ... ahahaha... so the ocean cools while you get hot so that the clever
> green turds have an easy job to fleece the public trough with little
> green idiots like you, Scotty. Make money instead of whining. Do like

Crackpot Hanson. Ignore.

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 17, 2007, 4:13:52 AM3/17/07

----------------------------------
[...]

hanson

Mar 17, 2007, 10:41:52 PM3/17/07
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Scott Nudds, Scuttled his Nutts onto and as
"Vendicar Decarian" <BushIsA...@hotmail.com> & wrote nothing
> but ignorance in his news:y8DKh.3143$_f....@read2.cgocable.net...
> Winter warmest on record worldwide, as this winter was the latest

> worrisome report focusing on changing climate. The report comes
> just over a month after IPCC***,...

[hanson]
... ahahahaha... so Scotty, be grateful that your heating bill was less
than usual, you paupering welfare bastard, instead of you shaking
in your boots whenever these corrupt bastards open their mouths:
... *** IPCC, is funded and directed by the UN, the same crooks
who took the billion$ bribes from Saddam's Oil-for-Food program.
... *** the UN, is directing & paying some 1371 selected scientists
to sing AGW in their IPCC, out of a total of ~ 40'000 climate scientists
worldwide

[Scuttle Nutts]
> this winter's record warmth was an El Nino, a periodic warming of the
> tropical Pacific Ocean - but the ocean surface has since begun to cool.

[hanson]
... ahahaha... so the ocean cools while you get hot so that the clever
green turds have an easy job to fleece the public trough with little
green idiots like you, Scotty. Make money instead of whining. Do like

Why DON'T You Want Energy Security?

Mar 17, 2007, 10:51:03 PM3/17/07
On Mar 17, 6:41 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> . Scotty. Make money instead of whining.

Crackwhore Hanson. Ignore.

hanson

Mar 17, 2007, 11:32:43 PM3/17/07
Leon, Leon, Leon... what cranked you more? That your are on welfare,
or that you let out that you are a crackwhore/dealer... or this one:

ahahaha... "Awe-Shit-Lion" listen: Make money instead of whining.

"Awe Shit" you are so sensitive to the words "Make money" even
when they are directed at someone else, as you can see below,
that you get ballistic and cry at others to: "Ignore it"... ahahaha...
Bad Freudian Slip, "Awe Shit"... So, you are an old crackwhore
huh.. which explains your welfare condition and your posting:

::K:: "I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
::K:: undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
::K:: Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",...

-------------------

Lion Kuntz, the crackhwore aka "Awe Shit" aka
"Why DON'T You Want Energy Security?" aka
<Energy....@HydrogenTRUTH.info> wrote in message

> On Mar 17, 6:41 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> . Scotty. Make money instead of whining.

"Awe Shit"
> Crackwhore Hanson. Ignore.

-------------------

--Then....
there are the class 3 enviros, the habituals like Lion Kuntz
the Dunce, aka "Awe Shit", the "Carbon Criminal Polluter" aka
Lodo-Lion, the self-anointed Exxon Turd, aka
"Why DON'T You Want Energy Security?" aka
<Energy....@HydrogenTRUTH.info> aka
"Carbon Criminal Polluters" & an anilingual fecalist
aka <Carbon.Crimi...@Exxon-Turds.info> shapeshifted
aka <Fecal.Fascin...@Exxon-Turds.info> shapeshifted
aka "http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info"
who says: "Ignore it" but he can't in his sorry condition:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/e0b4bec0c62c8941
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba
and wrote in message with premonitions:

["Awe Shit" to James]
> The have personal sized underground parks at Forest Lawn.
> You should get one.

[hanson]
ahahaha... So you, "Awe Shit", must have already checked that out
for yourself then. Is your time for RIP that near?. Well go and guzzle
another bottle of Nightrain while you still can. You can't take it with
you.... ahahaha... Thanks for all the laughs, Lodo. I will miss you!
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS:
Lodo, is your redirecting your tripe to "alt.fuck" a nu FU to "Awe Shit"?
ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs and guzzle anothe bottle of Nightrain.

ahahahaha... ahahaha... and further more "Awe Shit"... just because
you get out of your basement to piss into the snow with the urge to eat
it, does not mean that other people should learn that too, you silly old
drunkard.... ahahaha... ahahanson

http://Hanson-Turd.Exxon-Turds.info

Mar 17, 2007, 11:56:18 PM3/17/07
On Mar 17, 7:32 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> it, does not mean that other people should learn that too, you silly old
> drunkard.... ahahaha... ahahanson

Crackwhore Hanson. Ignore.

Vendicar Decarian

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 18, 2007, 7:09:44 AM3/18/07

[...]

Message has been deleted

hanson

Mar 18, 2007, 6:12:00 PM3/18/07
Lion Kuntz aka "Crackpot Zombie Hordes"
<Crackpot.Zo...@Exxon-Turds.info>
cried. Why? See his reasons here:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0

Invasion of the Crackpots

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 18, 2007, 7:27:54 PM3/18/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote Nothing of consequence

Sizzle Fading, Record Highs Set
Fourth Straight Day Of Record Heat
POSTED: 7:15 am MST March 15, 2007

PHOENIX -- For the fourth consecutive day, Phoenix roasted in record
high
temperatures.

It was 99 degrees Saturday, breaking the old record for the date of 92
degrees set in 1972.

It was also 99 degrees on Friday, which shattered the old record of 95
set
in 1921. Friday's temperature marked the hottest reading so early in a
calendar year.

And, it marked the second hottest day ever recorded in March.
The all-time record high temperature for March is 100 degrees set on
March
26, 1988.

Hanson Crackpot

Mar 18, 2007, 8:34:36 PM3/18/07
Definition of a Libertarian.... a Libertarian is an anarchist who
wants police protection from his slaves.

a Libertarian is

adj.

1. Concerned chiefly or only with oneself: "Selfish men were . . .
trying to make capital for themselves out of the sacred cause of human
rights" (Maria Weston Chapman).
2. Arising from, characterized by, or showing selfishness: a
selfish whim.

Devoid of consideration for the selfishness of others.

Absorbed primarily or only in one's own interests or activities.

adj.

1. Serving one's own interests, especially without concern for the
needs or interests of others.
2. Exhibiting concern solely for one's own interests: a speech full
of self-serving comments.

adj., -i·er, -i·est.

1. Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially
wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
2. Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume;
gluttonous.
3. Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove
their ability.

adjective

1. Having a strong urge to obtain or possess something, especially
material wealth, in quantity: acquisitive, avaricious, avid, covetous,
grasping, hungry. Informal grabby. See desire, give/take/reciprocity.
2. Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume:
edacious, gluttonous, hoggish, piggish, ravenous, voracious. See
desire, ingestion.
3. Having an insatiable appetite for an activity or pursuit: avid,
edacious, gluttonous, omnivorous, rapacious, ravenous, unappeasable,
voracious. See desire.

adj.

1. Taking by force; plundering.
2. Greedy; ravenous. See synonyms at voracious.
3. Subsisting on live prey.

Impossible to appease or satisfy: unappeasable thirst and hunger.

Meaning #1: not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
Synonyms: grim, inexorable, relentless, stern, unforgiving,
unrelenting

IN BRIEF: Wanting or taking all that one can get with no thought of
what others need.

adj.

1. Shunning the society of others; not sociable.
2. Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked
by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs
engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
3. Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

Behaving in a manner that violates the social or legal norms of
society.

IN BRIEF: Thinking and acting as if one's own desires and interests
are more important than the interests and desires of others.

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 18, 2007, 8:50:53 PM3/18/07

"Hanson Crackpot" <Hanson.C...@ecovilliage.us> wrote in message

a Libertarian is

adj.

adj.

adjective

adj.

adj.

Yup. that just about summs up the vermin.

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 9:11:47 AM3/19/07
******** Global COOLING imminent ************

says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.

Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
steps closer to their plot at
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 9:11:48 AM3/19/07

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 19, 2007, 2:30:17 PM3/19/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote Nothing but Ignorance

AAAS Board Statement on Climate Change
--------------------------------------

Approved by the AAAS Board of Directors

For more information:

www.aaas.org/climate

The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human
activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society.

Accumulating data from across the globe reveal a wide array of effects:
rapidly melting glaciers, destabilization of major ice sheets, increases in
extreme weather, rising sea level, shifts in species ranges, and more. The
pace of change and the evidence of harm have increased markedly over the
last five years. The time to control greenhouse gas emissions is now.

The atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, a critical greenhouse gas,
is higher than it
has been for at least 650,000 years. The average temperature of the Earth is
heading for levels not experienced for millions of years. Scientific
predictions of the impacts of increasing atmospheric concentrations of
greenhouse gases from fossil fuels and deforestation match observed changes.
As expected, intensification of droughts, heat waves, floods, wildfires, and
severe storms is occurring, with a mounting toll on vulnerable ecosystems
and societies.

These events are early warning signs of even more devastating damage to
come, some of which will be irreversible.

Delaying action to address climate change will increase the environmental
and societal consequences as well as the costs. The longer we wait to tackle
climate change, the harder and more expensive the task will be.

History provides many examples of society confronting grave threats by
mobilizing knowledge and promoting innovation. We need an aggressive
research, development and eployment effort to transform the existing and
future energy systems of the world away from technologies that emit
greenhouse gases. Developing clean energy technologies will provide economic
opportunities and ensure future energy supplies.

In addition to rapidly reducing greenhouse gas emissions, it is essential
that we develop strategies to adapt to ongoing changes and make communities
more resilient to future changes. The growing torrent of information
presents a clear message: we are already experiencing global climate change.
It is time to muster the political will for concerted action. Stronger
leadership at all levels is needed. The time is now. We must rise to the
challenge. We owe this to future generations.

The conclusions in this statement reflect the scientific consensus
represented by, for example, the intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
(www.ipcc.ch/), and the joint National Academies' statement

(http://nationalacademies. org/onpi/06072005.pdf).

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 19, 2007, 2:30:33 PM3/19/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote Nothing But Ignoracnce

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 4:17:18 PM3/19/07
Scott Nudds aka "Vendicar Decarian" <BushIsA...@hotmail.com> w/i
news:9FALh.7868$_f....@read2.cgocable.net... that his own NG cv
posted by "hanson" <han...@quick.net> is "Nothing But Ignoracnce":
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

[hanson]
ahahaha... Scott Nudds' aka Vendicar Decarian's confession of
ignorance is further cemented by VD having characterized himself in:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/637bc182d88f8894
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy.renewable/msg/cb0c66d9bd07a830
with lots of other good stuff, incl. where VD **Scuttled his Nuts**... and
wherein VD Scotty maintains that:
::VD:: In 20 years of being on line ... I [VD] have asked thousands.
::VD:: [Their] Typical answeres [to me, VD Scotty,] are...
::VD:: "Fuck off Moron"
::VD:: debt is indeed foremost on my [VD's]
::VD:: warped, tiny mind. [03-07-05]

ahahahaha.....

------------------ but issue at hand was and is -----------------

[hanson]

******** Global COOLING imminent ************

says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global

Government agenda by spreading false fear and doom.

Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
steps closer to their plot at
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

Since VD Scotty did not have any comment on the issue he,
VD Scotty, immediately elected to respond to the latter link
as it embarrassed him. So, he tried to cover up his own shit
that he had extruded, with a stale old newspaper article.
That's standard VD MO. Watch him now doing it again, with
VD believing that he is influencing international policy.
ahahahaha....
Scotty, all in all, you are cheap but great entertainment.
Thanks for the laughs, Nudds.
ahahaha... ahahahanson

hanson

Night of the Living Crackpots

Mar 19, 2007, 5:26:11 PM3/19/07
On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>
> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.
>
> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
> steps closer to their plot
Lying reich-winger. Global Warming exists, because it is accurately
measured. Climate change has happened already and is recorded
worldwide and is documented. It is caused by humans without a doubt.
It harms the rich and poor both by threatens the poor the most because
they can't afford the defenses that the rich can buy to make
accommodations, like air conditioning or deeper well or flood control
measures.

It was discussed openly over 3 decades and the decision has been made
that the debate portion is closed so that emergency response actions
can go forward.

There is no new evidence and no surprises. It has been found that the
richest corporations are engaged in criminal frauds to protect their
dirty pollution sources of income and refuse to change to clean
industry investments. Career criminal accomplices in the sciences have
been exposed, identified, debunked by courtroom evidence. Paid
accomplices through front organizations regularly post deceptions to
continue the "appearance of debate" when the debate is over. No new
evidence accompanies the propaganda piece above.

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 7:21:52 PM3/19/07
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" woke up, badly hung-over after guzzling in the
"Night of the Living Crackpots" <Crac...@Exxon-Turds.info> wrote in
and carefully snipped, in fear, the lines that should concern him the most:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4
ahahahaha... wherein you'll see "Awe Shit's fear factor... ahahaha

> On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
>> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
>> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
>> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
>> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
>> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.
>>
>> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
>> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
>> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
>> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
>> steps closer to their plot at [ next 2 links were snipped by
"Awe Shit's" greatest fears. Reinstated here:]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

obviously, "Awe Shit" had no details except making a stupid
subject line to project his anger that his, Loin Kuntz's, tardy welfare
check and malingering me for reporting what I saw in the news:

["Awe Shit"]
> Lying reich-winger.... [snip "Awe Shit's" plagiarized & regurgitated
> tripe from his idol and role model VD Scott Nudds]... It was discussed

>openly over 3 decades and the decision has been made that the
>debate portion is closed so that emergency response actions can
>go forward.

[hanson]
"Awe Shit" listen, in your sorry and terminal condition, can you poor
sod no longer realize that you have fallen victim to and became
damaged goods thanks to your
**** GREEN BIBLE & its 4 decade old enviro Theology *****
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/70ed6372eccc32ba
wherein it says that:
= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true. -- Paul Watson, Sea Shepard/ex-Greenpeace, &...
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "If you don't know an answer, a fact, a statistic, then .... make it
= up on the spot ... for the mass-media today ... the truth is irrelevant."
= -- Paul Watson in Earthforce: An Earth Warrior's Guide to Strategy.
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
= "It is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presen-
= tations" -- Al Gore, Chairman, Gen. Investment Management Bank.

Bless you, Leon,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4
I will miss you, "Awe Shit".
ahahaha... ahahahahahanson

Crackpot Zombie Hordes

Mar 19, 2007, 7:41:46 PM3/19/07
On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>
> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.
>
> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
> steps closer to their plot

Lying reich-winger. Global Warming exists, because it is accurately

measured. Climate change has happened already and is recorded
worldwide and is documented. It is caused by humans without a doubt.
It harms the rich and poor both by threatens the poor the most because
they can't afford the defenses that the rich can buy to make
accommodations, like air conditioning or deeper well or flood control
measures.

It was discussed openly over 3 decades and the decision has been made

that the debate portion is closed so that emergency response actions
can go forward.

There is no new evidence and no surprises. It has been found that the

Crackpot Zombie Hordes

Mar 19, 2007, 7:42:37 PM3/19/07
On Mar 19, 12:17 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> Scotty, all in all, you are cheap but great entertainment.
> Thanks for the laughs, Nudds.
> ahahaha... ahahahanson

Lying reich-winger. Global Warming exists, because it is accurately

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 7:48:41 PM3/19/07
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" woke up, badly hung-over after guzzling in the
"Night of the Living Crackpots" <Crac...@Exxon-Turds.info> dreaming
of the "Invasion of the Crackpots" <Crackpot.Invaders w/ Exxon-Turds.info
him being one in the <Crackpot.Zombie.Hordes full of Exxon-Turds.info >
in news:1174347112....@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

and carefully snipped, in fear, the lines that should concern him the most:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4
ahahahaha... wherein you'll see "Awe Shit's fear factor... ahahaha

> On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
>> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
>> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
>> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
>> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
>> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.
>>
>> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
>> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
>> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
>> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
>> steps closer to their plot at [ next 2 links were snipped by
"Awe Shit's" greatest fears. Reinstated here:]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

obviously, "Awe Shit" had no details except making a stupid
subject line to project his anger that his, Loin Kuntz's, tardy welfare
check and malingering me for reporting what I saw in the news:

["Awe Shit"]
> Lying reich-winger.... [snip "Awe Shit's" plagiarized & regurgitated
> tripe from his idol and role model VD Scott Nudds]... It was discussed

>openly over 3 decades and the decision has been made that the
>debate portion is closed so that emergency response actions can
>go forward.

hanson

Mar 19, 2007, 7:48:41 PM3/19/07
Lion Kuntz aka "Awe Shit" woke up, badly hung-over after guzzling in the
"Night of the Living Crackpots" <Crac...@Exxon-Turds.info> dreaming
of the "Invasion of the Crackpots" <Crackpot.Invaders w/ Exxon-Turds.info
him being one in the <Crackpot.Zombie.Hordes full of Exxon-Turds.info >
in news:1174347112....@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
and carefully snipped, in fear, the lines that should concern him the most:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4
ahahahaha... wherein you'll see "Awe Shit's fear factor... ahahaha

> On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
>> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
>> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
>> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
>> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
>> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.

>> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
>> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
>> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
>> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
>> steps closer to their plot at [ next 2 links were snipped by
"Awe Shit's" greatest fears. Reinstated here:]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/21b72828229da0a0
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/6ab1baf9ab204bd4

obviously, "Awe Shit" had no details except making a stupid
subject line to project his anger that his, Loin Kuntz's, tardy welfare
check and malingering me for reporting what I saw in the news:

["Awe Shit"]
> Lying reich-winger.... [snip "Awe Shit's" plagiarized & regurgitated
> tripe from his idol and role model VD Scott Nudds]... It was discussed

>openly over 3 decades and the decision has been made that the
>debate portion is closed so that emergency response actions can
>go forward.

Idiot Hanson's Cracked Pot Army

Mar 19, 2007, 8:09:10 PM3/19/07
On Mar 19, 5:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ******** Global COOLING imminent ************
>
> says Left leaning NY Times & Glen Beck CNN-HLN on 18-Mar-07:....
> based on research of sober scientists who are NOTpaid by
> anyone like the IPCC Global Warmers who are on the payroll
> of the crooked UN paymasters, who took $billions in bribes
> from Saddam Hussein, and who try to advance their Global
> Govenrment agenda by spreading false fear and doom.
>
> Has anybody more details on this aside these 2 desperately
> lonely welfare items who are getting hot under their collar and
> post every night, inadvertently moving the US evermore to the
> Right, and becoming so terribly excited that they take a few
> steps closer to their plot

Check the documentation of the report. I think the data you requested
is in there -- documented proof culled from court records. Enjoy.

Vendicar Decarian

Mar 20, 2007, 12:26:21 AM3/20/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote Nothing but ignorance

Vendicar Decarian