Mankind NOT to blame for global warming says IPCC

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 1:26:48 PM2/8/07
..... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahaha....
"tj Frazir" <Gravity...@webtv.net>, the capt'n of the
7 High Seas and Multibillionaire Industrialist wrote:

> record oxgen level evry day
> today 16.7 %
> 1965 it was 21 % .
> oxygen production has peaked.
> co2 is NOT A GREENHOUSE GAS ..
> its 2 atoms of oxygen converted .
> Its not too much co2 its less oxygen.

[hanson]
Yo tj,
you being on of the great scientists of the 21st century,
it's good to have you back.
Your seminal discovery above should be reported at
once to the IPCC **, you know those 50 greedy enviro
shits that cry dooms day over a few ppm of CO2.
Your math is impeccable as usual in that your discovery
of severe ongoing O2 loss shows that....

Table 1.
Signs and Symptoms of Oxygen-Deficient Exposure
15%-19.5% Oxygen
Decreased ability to work strenuously.
May impair coordination....
12%-15% Oxygen
impaired perception, and judgment...
10%-12% Oxygen
giddiness, poor judgment, and blue lips...
8%-10% Oxygen
Mental failure...
6%-8% Oxygen
8 minutes, fatal in 50-100% of exposures;
6 minutes, may be fatal in 25-50% of exposures
4%-6% Oxygen
Coma in 40 seconds, convulsions, death.

tj, have you taken your O2 measurements in the mountains
where the barometric pressure decreases with increasing
altitude logarithmically estimated by the following equation:
p = 760*e^(- a/7926), ... a = altitude in meters.

tj, have you noticed any of these symptoms on yourself?

PS:
** IPCC, the International Prostitution Collaboration Corp,
is an ENVIRONMENTAL organization that extorts profits
thru dissemination of doom and sale of fears.

Thanks for the laughs, tj
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

-------------- original tj message ------------
"tj Frazir" <Gravity...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> 600 million mile planet
> 200 mllion miles land
> 57 million miles forest
> 21 million miles farm
>
> 78 million miles oxygen production.
> 100 million BB oil day.
>
> 1 square mile oxygen production is less then 1 barrel oil burnt day.
>
> when fuckheads pull bullshit out thier asses foryears because thier
> numbheads cant handle the fucking math .
>
> record oxgen level evry day ,,today 16.7 %
> 1965 it was 21 % .
> oxygen production has peaked.
>
> SO why the fuck dont anyone show any usable math ????
>
> all your opinions are worth-less
>
> whats THIS worlds oxygen production ???
> 78 million miles
> evrything the earth burns is equal 120 MBBL day ,
> 1.5 BBl day per oxygen mile day.
>

> You think Im stupid...fuck you...I want to see YOUR math befor your
> ignorance concludes my rationalitist.
>

> And you stupid fucks take the GOV studdy data....
> never trust data the gov feeds you.
>
> The GOV cant even show you the math.
>
> without the math your all blowing smoke.
>
> co2 is NOT A GREENHOUSE GAS ..
> its 2 atoms of oxygen converted .
> Its not too much co2 its less oxygen.
>
> 11 million miles of tress must be added.
> just to stop the oxygen decline.
>
> the title should be OXYGEN DELINE
> not global warming.
>
> 1 % of the planet will use this to kill off 99 % .

Hanson wallows in Exxon's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 3:43:44 PM2/8/07
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=atTbQiPEnYlw&refer=us
Exxon Mobil to Face Lawsuit by New York Over Brooklyn Oil Spill

By Karen Freifeld

Feb. 8 (Bloomberg) -- New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo will sue
Exxon Mobil Corp., the world's largest oil company, and four other
firms over a New York City oil spill first discovered in 1978, the
largest in U.S. history.

Cuomo said today he will sue the companies for delaying cleanup of
Newtown Creek, a polluted 3.5-mile-long waterway in Brooklyn
contaminated by several oil spills and illegal discharges, including a
17 million gallon spill detected in 1978. The spill now extends to 55
acres, according to the state. The 1989 Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska
was 11 million gallons.

``This is one of the worst environmental disasters in the nation,
larger than the Exxon Valdez and slower in the cleanup,'' Cuomo said
in a statement. ``And it is Exxon Mobil that has dragged its feet and
done as little as possible to address the dangers that it created.''

In 1990, Exxon Mobil signed a consent decree with New York that
established a legally binding plan for the cleanup. In June, the state
decided to initiate legal action against the company to ensure it
fulfilled its obligation.

BP Plc, Chevron Corp, KeySpan Corp. and Phelps Dodge Corp. also face
suit over their roles in polluting the creek, which is contaminated
with PCBs and heavy metals, Cuomo said.

Prem Nair, a spokeswoman for Exxon Mobil, said she didn't know about
Cuomo's statement and declined immediate comment.

Exxon Mobil shares fell 7 cents to $74.72 at 12:02 p.m. in New York
Stock Exchange composite trading.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=EXXON+BROWN+TURDS&btnG=Search

Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.

Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.

Very Clever, HANSON, Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
hahaHahaha hahahaha

Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 7:09:53 PM2/8/07

Leon Kuntz says "Awe Shit" and promotes the Green Bible

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
wherein it says:
"It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

plus an analysis of "The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam" in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3

_______ In memoriam of "Awe Shit" __________

This message is to honor Geriatric mental patient Loin Kunts
aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason in his:

["Awe Shit's " crippled response]
> Senior Citizen, Loin Kunts, Thrashes Brown Turds in
> his face with both hands with his Walker.

[hanson]
Grandpa Leon, don't do that! What for are you such a bigot and
racist and call'em Brown Turds ? Why do you, as a pinko-green
enviro fanatic, have such a hatred on these minorities?
Instead, Grandpa hang onto that walker of yours or you are gonna
cripple yourself even more during your next spasmodic tantrum.
Seriously Leon, what type of medication are you on, Grandpa?
Here is the help you need, Grandpa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
hanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, I have told you that I will put a collar on you,
just like I do to all my other bitches in my cyber kennel. And now
you have become my subservient, submissive and obedient
bitch that runs after me in every post and has my handle on your
mind day and night... day-in / day out and even in your dreams,
wherein you are yearning to remind me that you want to see this
post over & over again to worship the wisdom of the Green Bible.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
... ahahaha... You, have a fetish now, Grandpa Leon... ahaha..
Good for you... ahahaha........ Now, say "Awe Shit" again...

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 9:42:06 PM2/8/07

Mr Ed

Feb 8, 2007, 10:14:01 PM2/8/07
Talk about lame! How bad could it be? 30 years ago and nobody ever heard of
it!
Didn't the oil companies report record profits last week?
And now the lawyers want to steal it?
At least the oil companies put gas in the tank.
What the hell good are the lawyers?

"Hanson wallows in Exxon's Brown Turds" <Hanson.C...@ecovilliage.us>
wrote in message

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

Feb 8, 2007, 10:47:09 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 7:14 pm, "Mr Ed" <RightBack@You> wrote:
> Talk about lame! How bad could it be? 30 years ago and nobody ever heard of
> it!
> Didn't the oil companies report record profits last week?
> And now the lawyers want to steal it?
> At least the oil companies put gas in the tank.
> What the hell good are the lawyers?
>
> "Hanson wallows in Exxon's Brown Turds" <Hanson.Crackwh...@ecovilliage.us>
> wrote in messagenews:1170967424.7...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>
> >http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=atTbQiPEnYlw&refe...
> >http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&...

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=uKM&q=Brown+Turds+Exxon&btnG=Search
Google Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for Brown Turds Exxon.

Well, at least they know BROWN TURDS EXXON 73,400 times. What was that
advertising slogan? Put Brown Turds, er, tiger, in your Turds?
Something like that, something about turd gasoline anyway.

Just think, TURDS HANSON single-handedly make Brown Turds mean the
same thing as EXXON. Maybe nobody ever hear of the OIL SPILL TEN TIMES
LARGER THAN THE EXXON-VALDEZ, but they heard of Brown Turds Exxon,
haven't they? And the credit all goes to Turds Hanson who started the
potty-mouth campaign all by himself with no help from anybody for
years and years and years. Ahahahaha, Thanks for the Laughs, and the
Brown Turds Exxon memories....

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 11:50:54 PM2/8/07
-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------

ahahaha... But Grandpa "Awe Shit" Loin Kunts, neither the lawsuit
nor your crying to Mr. Ed does make you any money.... ahahaha...
Back to your welfare check!
Look here, this is what you gotta do, Grandpa. This is much better:
see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
Now you can say "Awe Shit" again, Grandpa
ahahaha... ahahahanson

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

[Leon Kuntz aka "Awe Shti"]
"Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds" <Exxon.RI...@ecovilliage.us>
wrote in message

> ----------------------

[hanson]
ahahaha... But Grandpa "Awe Shit" Loin Kunts, all that "turding" of
yours is NOT gonna make you any money.... ahahaha...
Back to your welfare check!
Look here, this is what you gotta do, Grandpa. This is much better:
see here [Green Bible]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/20543afd0304b3f3
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae
Now you can say "Awe Shit" again, Grandpa
ahahaha... ahahahanson

hanson

Feb 8, 2007, 11:50:52 PM2/8/07
The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who says "Awe Shit"

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
------------ "Awe Shit's" the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]

wrote in message
> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&...

> Results 1 - 100 of about 73,400 for EXXON BROWN TURDS.
> Exxon = Brown Turds. Green Turds no-good, says Hanson, only Brown
> Turds Exxon is good. TURDS HANSON smears EXXON brandname with BROWN
> TURDS. Everybody now automatically thinks "Brown Turds" because Hanson
> made Exxon counterpoint to "Green Turds". The name EXXON pops the
> ASSociation of BROWN TURDS INTO MIND because Hanson has skillfully
> destroyed dozens of millions of dollars of BROWN TURDS EXXON PR
> campaigns by linking EXXON to his BROWN TURDS SMEARS.
> Very Clever, HANSON,
> Thanks for the laughs. Hahahahaha
> hahaHahahahahah ahaHahahahaha hahaHaha hahahahaha Hahahahahaha
> haHahaha hahahaha Hahahahaha hahaHah ahahaha hahaH ahahahaha
> hahaHahaha hahahaha

[hanson]
You are laughing too early, Grandpa "Awe Shit".
One cannot destroy money, Grandpa.
ALL these $$,$$$,$$$ went all to me, Grandpa.... ahahahaha...
I invited you repeatedly to join me in this deal but you have
refused stubbornly and instead you had to go on posting & ranting
as the gay geriatric psychopath that you prefer to be.
Now you can say again" "Awe Shit"
..... and wait for your next welfare check!. Pity

ahahaha... ahahahanson

------------ "Awe Shit's the loser's tirade --------------

["Awe Shit"]

> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-
> Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds
> Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-
> Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-
> Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds
> Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds
> Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon
> Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-
> Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson
> Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson
> Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson
> Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon
> Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-Hanson Exxon-Turds
> Hahaha-Turds-Exxon Exxon Turds Hanson Turds Exxon-Hanson Turds Turds-
> Hanson Exxon-Turds Hahaha-Turds-Exxon

[hanson]
.... ahahaha... But Grandpa, all your efforts and all that crying ain't
gonna
bring you a single dime. Back to your welfare check.
Now, say again: "Awe Shit"

see here [GB]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/75cb28cd9fb07720
see here [CO]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/416740b68f8479ae
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

birdog

Feb 9, 2007, 11:07:19 AM2/9/07

wrote in message
> [...]

So they're suing the oil companies, eh? If they win, who do you think will
pay it, you moron? Oil executives? Hell no - you and I will pay it thru
higher prices! Juries have been sticking it to insurance companies for
years, under the impression that they are going to be penalized, or the
money will come out of thin air! And the insurance companies simply take out
of their customers pockets.

Is it just too hard to think?

If man is the result of intelligent design, the designer sure did a poor
job! I suspect we evolved from apes, and it is evident that we aren't too
far from our ancestral tree house.

Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck

Feb 9, 2007, 1:12:57 PM2/9/07
http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20070208/cm_huffpost/040750

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Exposing ExxonMobil, Part II
Thu Feb 8, 2:26 PM ET

Last week the release of the IPCC Report by the world's 2500 top
climatologists closed the scientific debate on global warming once and
for all with a grave warning about its apocalyptical consequences to
human civilization.

ExxonMobil Corporation reacted by publishing a paid advertisement on
the New York Times Op-Ed page and a recent comment on Huffington Post
announcing "Plan B." After years of denial the oil giant finally
acknowledged the role of fossil fuel emissions in global warming,
pledged to stop funding the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the
country's most visible global warming denier, and boasted of its own
efforts to deal with the catastrophic impacts of climate change. But
behind the scenes, Exxon was engaged in the same old mischief. The
American Enterprise Institute, a corporate front group financed by
ExxonMobil and staffed by Bush administration dead enders, sent
letters to top scientists and economists in the United States, Great
Britain and elsewhere, offering them $10,000 each plus expenses for
articles explaining shortcomings in the report. Exxon has funded the
AEI with over $1.6 million. The Vice Chair of its Board of Trustees is
former Exxon CEO Lee Raymond. Over 20 of its staffers have worked for
the Bush White House.

And AEI is only one of at least forty other ExxonMobil funded groups
that specialize in global warming skepticism. These include the
Washington Legal Foundation, which published its own New York Times
advertorial two days after Exxon's piece, dissing environmentalists
"who claim that burning any fossil fuel contributes to global
warming." Washington Legal Foundation is typical of the corporate
front groups paid millions of dollars by Exxon and other polluting
industries to generate junk science on climate change.

WLF's advisory board is a who's who of energy and chemical industry
lobbyists and right wing extremists with close connections to the Bush
White House. Former board members include King Coal lobbyists Haley
Barbour (Chair, Bush for President Campaign Advisory Committee, 2000)
and Gale Norton (former Secretary of Interior). WLF runs interference
for Exxon and its chemical and carbon cronies with public relations
campaigns and pro-industry lawsuits funded with tax-deductible dollars
from the nation's biggest polluters.

For example, WLF filed a brief in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the
Ninth Circuit in 1997, urging the court to overturn the $5 billion
punitive damage award against Exxon Corp. in the aftermath of the
Exxon Valdez oil spill. On November 7, 2001, an appeals court panel
issued a unanimous decision adopting many of WLF's arguments,
overturned the punitive damage award and remanded the case to trial
court. After two further appeals by Exxon, on December 22, 2006 the
Ninth Circuit judges reduced the $5 billion damage award by half.

On October 10, 2005, WLF filed a brief in Aguilar v. ExxonMobil Corp.
in the California Supreme Court, opposing workers who had sued the
company, arguing that solvent chemicals in their workplace caused
their cancers.

WLF and its Founder, Chairman and General Counsel David Popeo have
made a cottage industry of shilling for big polluters. WLF received
$185,000 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005. During the same
period, Popeo's group received over a million dollars from Philip
Morris and the Tobacco Institute. WLF worked off the debt running ads
condemning scientific findings of the human health impacts of tobacco
and toxic chemicals as "junk science."

While the WLF claims to be a free-market advocate, it is the opposite--
an advocate for corporate welfare and an apologist for polluters.
ExxonMobil and its Board are scoundrels for using public money to
finance these deceptions.

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 1:54:28 PM2/9/07
Exxon & me has the $$$$ ::: Lion Kuntz counts his Turds & says "Awe Shit"
see here [Lion Kuntz's Turd Count]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/0c5caf9f52ae3af2

----- The Green Bible is sold by Leon Kunts who is & says "Awe Shit" -----

-------- Lion Kuntz is now reeling firmly under my control ---------
see here [Kunt'z collar]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/416740b68f8479ae

.... ahahaha... Grandpa, all your Turd laying, your Turd counting and
all your loser's "Awe Shit" tirades ain't gonna bring you a single dime.
Back to your welfare check, Lion Kuntz... Now, say again: "Awe Shit"
ahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Grandpa Leon, haven't you noticed that all your respondents
except me call you stupid, moron and idiot, etc. Take a hint, Leon

--------- Grandpa "Awe Shit's" posted personals -------
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck" <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
is one of the many handles by the geriatric mental patient aka

"Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing

in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason.

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 1:54:30 PM2/9/07

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:20:49 PM2/9/07
.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

hanson

Feb 9, 2007, 4:44:03 PM2/9/07

PS:
Memorable geriatric moronism from "Awe Shit":
> "Hanson admits it is ALL ABOUT MONEY". [read the Green Bible]

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

Feb 9, 2007, 4:55:52 PM2/9/07

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-1993-1994.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Nightline.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Seitz.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Hazeltine-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Stohrer-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Heidelberg-Appeal.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Villians.htm
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Seitz_Tobacco_Crimes.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Richard_S_Lindzen.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Becky_Norton_Dunlop_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/ADTI_Frauds_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Walter_Williams_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/McKitrick_Fraud.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TASSC%20Patrick%20J.%20Mich...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Pelosi.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Idsos.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Exxon%20Funding%20RIC...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Killer_David_Koch.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Koctopus_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/NCPA.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/CSE_Organized_Crime.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=95 Singer Seitz Ames
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=365 Fred Singer
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=173 Liars Lineup
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=126 Dirty Ten
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=147 Dirty Seven
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=174 Singer Michaels
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=175 Singer McKitrick
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=176 Singer Circle
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=84 Singer Thomas Gale Moore

http://ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Contents/AdTI_Contents.html

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=31
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=25
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=82

> Dr. Art Robinson, founder, Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine,
> Cave Junction, Ore.

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=6

hanson

Feb 10, 2007, 12:36:57 AM2/10/07
"Leon, that is pure enviro poetry, a Psalm of worship you wrote about
me, "hanson, the chauffeur of Organized Corporate Crime Lords" ...
AHAHAHA... ahahaha... AHAHA...This is a keeper!... written for me by

--- Grandpa "Awe Shit" who posted personals under handles like ---
"Saddam's Noose, Exxon's Neck"
aka <Exxon.to.Jail at ScienceCop.info>
aka "Exxon Creams on Hanson"
aka <Death-Rag.Sucks.Exxon.Dick at ecovilliage.us
which are a few of the many handles used by geriatric mental patient

aka "Awe Shit", the bestial homo, who said:
"I cherish my anonymity... living in that basement in a secure,
undisclosed Location... as Lion Kuntz , Retired with walker, in
Santa Rosa, Sonoma Co., California, USA ",... and so, here
now Grandpa Leon "H2-PV, PV-H2" <foo at h2-pv.us> is railing
in his spasmodic tantrum without rhyme nor reason:

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Re: Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

["Awe Shit"]
"Exxon Creams on Hanson" <Death-Rag.Suc...@ecovilliage.us>
w/i news:1171059739.2...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
Re: "Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the
Organized Corporate Crime Lords is what
"makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
On Feb 9, 2:02 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count], the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

[Roger Poppcoock]
"Roger Coppock" <rcopp...@adnc.com> wrote in message
Exxon Says Action Needed Now to Combat Global Warming (Update4)
Yes, believe it or not, that is what the original title said. ]

[hanson, the chauffeur]
... ahahaha... Roger, you are a bigger moron than I ever thought
you could be, Roger... Exxon and the other Multinnationals have
been trading CO2 credits for along time. It's a huge windfall for
them. But you class 3 enviro, YOU will pay for it, while the climate
changes in any way it wants.... ahahaha... AGW or not... ahaha..
Unlike you poor bastard, at least, geriatric Lion Kuntz aka
"Awe Shit" has realized that and bitterly complains about it loudly
and in absolute futility... (instead of him getting in on the act to
get some $$ for himself)... ahahaha....
**Environmentalism makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!**

[Enter Grandpa "Awe Shit"]
Sociopaths working for sociopaths, criminal working for crime rings,
getaway drivers like BROWN TURDS HANSON chauffeuring the Organized
Corporate Crime Lords is what "makes the richer richer and the poor
poorer!"

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Hanson admits he is a sociopath who keeps score of his rank among
sociopaths with dollars counters. It's not about money -- it's about
predatory sociopathism on victims of opportunity, GETTING AWAY WITH
MURDER. The rich have 1000 years of wealth already stockpiled away.
It's not about money, it's about mass murder.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit".

["Awe Shit"]
Only the streethoods worry about money and even value it -- the rich
can only shit on one golden toilet at a time, and money-grubbing is
only habit to them, not entertainment, like killing is.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]
Getting away with crimes is the thrill. After $20 billion, money is a bore.

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, whay are you going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"

["Awe Shit"]

.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

[hanson, the chauffeur]
Yes, you got a welfare check, every month, and say "Awe Shit". That's all.

["Awe Shit"]> http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tob...

> Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
> Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
> Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

[hanson, the chauffeur]
So, what'ya going to do about it, Grandpa, besides saying "Awe Shit"
See, Grandpa, again you go thru all this work and cajoling... for naught.
You are still railing and waiting for your welfare check instead of doing
something worthwhile, like becoming a chauffeur and making $$$$$.
So, anyway, Grandpa, here are the remedies for your agonies:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/4290078c0e20e5d3
it contains:[Lion Kuntz's Turd Count] / the [Green Bible] & [Kunt'z collar]

Now write another ode for/about me, so that you make even more money
for me, just to demonstrate again that:

***Environmentalism "makes the richer richer and the poor poorer!"***

Thanks for the laughs, Leon
ahahaha... ahahahanson