Especially for all you corporate whores and Big Oil shills out there.

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月19日 晚上10:23:282007/1/19
收件者:
Hi slimeballs.
Try and get your tiny little intellects around this.
If you already know about it consider your already brown noses well and
truly rubbed in your favourite substance. Enjoy.

What will Congress do to stop global warming in their
First 100 Hours?

Dear Cornelius,

At 6 p.m. last night, the House of Representatives passed the
bipartisan bill H.R. 6--the Clean Energy Act of 2007--by an
overwhelming vote of 264-163!

This is a great first step toward making global warming a priority in
Congress, and your help was essential to making it happen. Our "First
100" petition ended up with nearly 30,000 signatures, which we
delivered yesterday to key members of the House, including Rep. Jim
McDermott from Seattle.

McDermott held the petition up on the floor of the House just minutes
before the vote and asked his fellow lawmakers to listen to the will of
the people and vote YES on H.R. 6:

"...I bumped into some people from the National Wildlife Federation,
and they gave me 30,000 signatures of people who want this bill to
pass, people who care about the environment, people who care about
global warming....The American people obviously are way ahead of us."
-- Rep. Jim McDermott (D-Wa.)

Thank you again for being a part of this effort. Please stay tuned to
find out what you can do to further the issue of global warming and
help change the forecast for wildlife.

Sincerely,

Adam Kolton
Senior Director of Congressional and Federal Affairs
National Wildlife Federation
in...@first100.org

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月20日 凌晨12:57:252007/1/20
收件者:
Corny "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> wrote in message

> Hi slimeballs.
> Try and get your tiny little intellects around this.
> If you already know about it consider your already brown noses well and
> truly rubbed in your favourite substance. Enjoy.

[hanson]
... but, Corny, #1 you, an ARA, seem to have a fetish for "brown noses"
and it looks like your are intensely attracted to stick your nose into your
"favorite substance"... ahahaha... Are you a closet coprohile that
tries to come out of the closet?.. You seem to be straining to do so!

#2 only a little green idiot like you can celebrate to have received
a form letter from some club that got another form letter from a
congressional aid... ahahahaha... AHAHHAHA... In your own
geriatric condition don't you know yet that ** money talks -- but your
green buslhit walks **... but what ever turns you on, Brownie,
Well-come to the real world where you are not protected by Identify
thieves that spew racial hatred, like your moderator in talk. origins.
Welcome to the kitchen, Corny... ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月20日 晚上9:28:002007/1/20
收件者:

hanson aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed spluttered:

Thought that would entice you up from the sewer Mr. Feed-and-Breed. I
see your command of the English language has improved somewhat. However
its "coprophile", not "coprohile", if you insist on advertising your
unsavoury personal habits do try to get the spelling right. And what's
a "buslhit"? Sorry I can't comment on your puerile, disjointed excuse
for a post as my IQ is not nearly low enough. Now, run along and open
a vein or something, you would be greatly improved by death. God bless
Rep. Jim McDermott.

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月21日 凌晨12:29:292007/1/21
收件者:
Mr. Shit-head aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> wrote in

>> Corny "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> wrote in message
>> > Hi slimeballs.
>> > Try and get your tiny little intellects around this. If you already
>> > know about it consider your already brown noses well and
>> > truly rubbed in your favourite substance. Enjoy.
>> >
>> [hanson]
>> ... but, Corny, #1 you, an ARA, seem to have a fetish for "brown noses"
>> and it looks like your are intensely attracted to stick your nose into
>> your "favorite substance"... ahahaha... Are you a closet coprohile that
>> tries to come out of the closet?.. You seem to be straining to do so!
>>
>> #2 only a little green idiot like you can celebrate to have received
>> a form letter from some club that got another form letter from a
>> congressional aid... ahahahaha... AHAHHAHA... In your own
>> geriatric condition don't you know yet that ** money talks -- but your
>> green buslhit walks **... but what ever turns you on, Brownie,
>> Well-come to the real world where you are not protected by Identify
>> thieves that spew racial hatred, like your moderator in talk. origins.
>> Welcome to the kitchen, Corny... ahahaha.... ahahahanson

[Corny]

> your command of the English language has improved somewhat.

[hanson]
... the English language issues you refer to were written and
posted by your own icon and role model, the t.o. moderator
*** What it is, Mama! David Iain Greig is Mama, Sheeeiit, ***
who committed Identity theft and posted his shit using my nym.
... and you were too fucking stupid to realize that.... which when
it finally dawned on you lead you into knit-picking in your gauche
attempt to cover-up your IQ-deficiency.... ahahahaha...

[Corny turning into Mr. Shit-head]

> Thought that would entice you up from the sewer
> Mr. Feed-and-Breed. However its "coprophile", not "coprohile",

> if you insist on advertising your unsavoury personal habits
> do try to get the spelling right. And what's a "buslhit"?

[hanson]
ahahahaha... so, you went for the bait and had to stick your nose
again into your "favorite substance" admitting to your coprohilia
which brings you up from being Mr. Brownie to Mr. Shit-head...
ahahahaha...

[Mr. Shit-head McHugh]

> Sorry I can't comment on your puerile, disjointed excuse for a
> post as my IQ is not nearly low enough. Now, run along and open
> a vein or something, you would be greatly improved by death.
> God bless Rep. Jim McDermott.

[hanson]
.... Awe... you cranked yourself!... hmmm.... mm... AHAHAHA!.
I must have touched a very raw nerve in you that you wish me
dead, Mr. Shit-head McHugh.... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA..

So much for your self-anointed humanistic loud-mouthing.
You must have gotten so uncontrollably irate because I pointed
out to you that "only a little green idiot like you can celebrate to

have received a form letter from some club that got another

form letter from a congressional aid"... and now you dig your
hole deeper by ordering "God [to] bless Rep. Jim McDermott"
.... ahahahaha... HAHAHAHA... you are too much McHugh!

[Mr. Shit-head McHugh]

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights.

[hannson]
It gives a clear insight into your creepy psychopathy because
your ever-present 1-liner in your sig/posts does show that
** You put priority of animal rights before human rights **.

You are one bestial shit-head, McHugh, with/by
** you putting animal rights before human rights**
& wishing people dead... That is what Hitler did & you are like
Hitler, you swine. -- which again shows that I was right in saying
== Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

Do you wanna hear more why environmentalism has been
the greatest crime since Hitler's demise and why it remains
THE prime evil in the 21st century..., a danger about which
= The FBI & Homeland Security/DHS has declared in 2005 =
= enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. =

Can you see now why & how the green Bible has turned you
into the damaged goods that you are, McHugh?...
Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha..ahahanson.

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月21日 下午6:04:162007/1/21
收件者:

hanson aks Mr. Feed-and-Breed gibbered:

Gawd help me, how can I possibly make any kind of sense out of such
truly awesome and stupenduous ignorance on the hoof? Anyway fuckwit,
who would want to steal your mange-infested identity? Well maybe one of
your fellow corporate arse bandits but certainly no one with a shred of
human decency or dignity (you probably don't have a clue as to what
either of these are), not to mention intelligence (hell I forgot, you
wouldn't know what that is either). You posted your all too familiar
filth, you're not fooling anyone with your feeble efforts to deny it.
Oh, and it's NIT-PICKING by the way. Think you can get your
single-figure IQ around that? Probably not.

> [Corny turning into Mr. Shit-head]
> > Thought that would entice you up from the sewer
> > Mr. Feed-and-Breed. However its "coprophile", not "coprohile",
> > if you insist on advertising your unsavoury personal habits
> > do try to get the spelling right. And what's a "buslhit"?
> >
> [hanson]
> ahahahaha... so, you went for the bait and had to stick your nose
> again into your "favorite substance" admitting to your coprohilia
> which brings you up from being Mr. Brownie to Mr. Shit-head...
> ahahahaha..

You couldn't bait a mosquito trap fucktard. The only thing you are
capable of doing is showing everyone what a pathetic excuse for a human
being you are.

> [Mr. Shit-head McHugh]
> > Sorry I can't comment on your puerile, disjointed excuse for a
> > post as my IQ is not nearly low enough. Now, run along and open
> > a vein or something, you would be greatly improved by death.
> > God bless Rep. Jim McDermott.
> >
> [hanson]
> .... Awe... you cranked yourself!... hmmm.... mm... AHAHAHA!.
> I must have touched a very raw nerve in you that you wish me
> dead, Mr. Shit-head McHugh.... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA..

Cranking yourself is, no doubt, something you do on a regular basis.
You obviously commenced doing it at a very early age which would
explain your defective intellect. And I merely pointed out the fact
that you would be greatly improved by death. You are brain dead as it
is. Well.......now that you mention it, yes, I do wish you were dead.

> So much for your self-anointed humanistic loud-mouthing.
> You must have gotten so uncontrollably irate because I pointed
> out to you that "only a little green idiot like you can celebrate to
> have received a form letter from some club that got another
> form letter from a congressional aid"... and now you dig your
> hole deeper by ordering "God [to] bless Rep. Jim McDermott"
> .... ahahahaha... HAHAHAHA... you are too much McHugh!

You could not point out tomorrows date on a calendar to me. To do so
would be way beyond your rudimentary intellect. But I am sure digging
holes is something you know all about.

> [Mr. Shit-head McHugh]
> "I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights.
> >
> [hannson]

Now MegaMoron has forgotten how to spell his own name. Surprise
surprise.

> It gives a clear insight into your creepy psychopathy because
> your ever-present 1-liner in your sig/posts does show that
> ** You put priority of animal rights before human rights **.

Have it read to you again cretin. Abraham Lincoln made the original
statement, not me. However I agree one hundred percent.

> You are one bestial shit-head, McHugh, with/by
> ** you putting animal rights before human rights**
> & wishing people dead

Not people. Human garbage such as yourself.

... That is what Hitler did & you are like
> Hitler, you swine. --

No. I don't have a toothbrush moustache. And given the choice I would
rather be a swine than a piece of human offal like you. Every time.

which again shows that I was right in saying
> == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

You were never right about anything in your entire futile wasted
existence.

> Do you wanna hear more why environmentalism has been
> the greatest crime since Hitler's demise and why it remains
> THE prime evil in the 21st century..., a danger about which
> = The FBI & Homeland Security/DHS has declared in 2005 =
> = enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. =

Prattling the same lie over and over again will never alter the fact
that it is a lie.

> Can you see now why & how the green Bible has turned you
> into the damaged goods that you are, McHugh?...

Don't have a green Bible, the ones I have are mostly brown with one
black and one red. The only green Bible that I know of is the old
edition of the Jehovah's Witnesses translation, forget what it is
called.

> Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha..ahahanson.

Enjoy the insults as well ahahaha..ahahasshole.

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月21日 晚上7:59:242007/1/21
收件者:
ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... This is big time good!... AHAHAHA....

Why == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... == is proven by
Little Hitler Cornelius McHugh, "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie>
who insists that *** Animal rights come before Human rights ***
& repeatedly demands for folks who do not share his Nazi views
to kill themselves. Then when called upon to explain he tries to
rationalize it with his defense that he doesn't "have a toothbrush
moustache" and that he prefers to be "a swine"... The McHugh
types show that == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

I am sorry that Cornylouse McHugh cranked himself severely but
read yourself how class 3 enviros, aka little green idiots, like Little
Hitler "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> see themselves in his

>> Mr. Shit-head aka "Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> wrote in
[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Gawd help me, how can I possibly make any kind of sense out of such
> truly awesome and stupenduous ignorance on the hoof? Anyway fuckwit,
> who would want to steal your mange-infested identity? Well maybe one of
> your fellow corporate arse bandits but certainly no one with a shred of
> human decency or dignity (you probably don't have a clue as to what
> either of these are), not to mention intelligence (hell I forgot, you
> wouldn't know what that is either). You posted your all too familiar
> filth, you're not fooling anyone with your feeble efforts to deny it.
> Oh, and it's NIT-PICKING by the way. Think you can get your
> single-figure IQ around that? Probably not.
>
>> [Corny turning into Mr. Shit-head]
>> > Thought that would entice you up from the sewer
>> > Mr. Feed-and-Breed. However its "coprophile", not "coprohile",
>> > if you insist on advertising your unsavoury personal habits
>> > do try to get the spelling right. And what's a "buslhit"?
>> >
>> [hanson]
>> ahahahaha... so, you went for the bait and had to stick your nose
>> again into your "favorite substance" admitting to your coprohilia
>> which brings you up from being Mr. Brownie to Mr. Shit-head...
>> ahahahaha..

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> You couldn't bait a mosquito trap fucktard. The only thing you are
> capable of doing is showing everyone what a pathetic excuse
> for a human being you are.
>
>> [Mr. Shit-head McHugh]
>> > Sorry I can't comment on your puerile, disjointed excuse for a
>> > post as my IQ is not nearly low enough. Now, run along and open
>> > a vein or something, you would be greatly improved by death.
>> > God bless Rep. Jim McDermott.
>> >
>> [hanson]
>> .... Awe... you cranked yourself!... hmmm.... mm... AHAHAHA!.
>> I must have touched a very raw nerve in you that you wish me
>> dead, Mr. Shit-head McHugh.... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA..

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Cranking yourself is, no doubt, something you do on a regular basis.
> You obviously commenced doing it at a very early age which would
> explain your defective intellect. And I merely pointed out the fact
> that you would be greatly improved by death. You are brain dead as it
> is. Well.......now that you mention it, yes, I do wish you were dead.

[hanson]

>> So much for your self-anointed humanistic loud-mouthing.
>> You must have gotten so uncontrollably irate because I pointed
>> out to you that "only a little green idiot like you can celebrate to
>> have received a form letter from some club that got another
>> form letter from a congressional aid"... and now you dig your
>> hole deeper by ordering "God [to] bless Rep. Jim McDermott"
>> .... ahahahaha... HAHAHAHA... you are too much McHugh!

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> You could not point out tomorrows date on a calendar to me. To do so
> would be way beyond your rudimentary intellect. But I am sure digging
> holes is something you know all about.
>
>> [Mr. Shit-head McHugh]
>> "I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights.
>> >
>> [hannson]

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Now MegaMoron has forgotten how to spell his own name. Surprise
> surprise.

[hanson]

>> It gives a clear insight into your creepy psychopathy because
>> your ever-present 1-liner in your sig/posts does show that
>> ** You put priority of animal rights before human rights **.

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Have it read to you again cretin. Abraham Lincoln made the original
> statement, not me. However I agree one hundred percent.

[hanson]

>> You are one bestial shit-head, McHugh, with/by
>> ** you putting animal rights before human rights**
>> & wishing people dead

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Not people. Human garbage such as yourself.

[hanson]

>> ... That is what Hitler did & you are like Hitler, you swine. --

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> No. I don't have a toothbrush moustache. And given the choice I would
> rather be a swine than a piece of human offal like you. Every time.

[hanson]

>> which again shows that I was right in saying
>> == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> You were never right about anything in your entire futile wasted
> existence.

[hanson]

>> Do you wanna hear more why environmentalism has been
>> the greatest crime since Hitler's demise and why it remains
>> THE prime evil in the 21st century..., a danger about which
>> = The FBI & Homeland Security/DHS has declared in 2005 =
>> = enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. =

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Prattling the same lie over and over again will never alter the fact
> that it is a lie.

[hanson]

>> Can you see now why & how the green Bible has turned you
>> into the damaged goods that you are, McHugh?...

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Don't have a green Bible, the ones I have are mostly brown with one
> black and one red. The only green Bible that I know of is the old
> edition of the Jehovah's Witnesses translation, forget what it is
> called.

[hanson]

>> Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha..ahahanson.

[McHugh, the Nazi]

> Enjoy the insults as well ahahaha..ahahasshole.
> I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
> way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

[hanson]
Corny, here's a favor for your benefit, since you try deny to
know what the green Bible and a class 3 envrio is:

----- The green Bible & its enviro Theology says: -------

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

-------- The 40 year old scheme of the Green Scam ----------

Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
========= enviro Class (1) --- the Green shit(s):
...are the ones who advocate, promote, support, legalize,
institute and extort the permit charges, the user fees, the
enviro surtaxes and the CO2/Carbon tax, all reflected in
HIGHER PRICES of goods and services!, ...and being
responsible for much of the OUT-SOURCING!
========= enviro Class (2) -- the Green turd(s):
... are the ones who are recipients and beneficiaries from
the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
========= enviro Class (3) -- the Little green idiot(s):
.. are the unpaid, well-meaning ones, in "environmental
groups" who think they do something for the "environment",
when in fact they are only the enablers and facilitators for
(2) who are harvesting the green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

A lot of class 1 & 2 enviros are calling themselves no
longer "environmentalists" but *"conservationists"* now,.
such as foundations, corporats, lawyers, celebs & RICH fat
cats who are conserving those lands for future generations:
Their OWN descendants only, of course, while all the little
green idiots do the hard and dirty work for them & pay!

---------- Views after 40 years of green criminality --------

=1= In June 05 USDA/FDA aired/published that they will
no longer endorse green products that are labeled "organic"!
=2= The FBI and Homeland Security/DHS has declared

enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation.

=3= Myriads of good, rational & HARD WORKING folks had
enough from environmentalism and began to raise their voices
as did E. Gisin in news:d8j4d...@enews1.newsguy.com...
wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

...and as an encore do never forget that

= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably
= global warming, green shit, tobacco & meds now. Great lies
= in service for/of a "noble cause" do trump now truth & fact.
=
= Enviros use the same great lies of yore. Only the color changed.
= (A) Environmentalism is Communism in Green...
= (B) Environmentalism is Nazism in Green...
= (C) Environmentalism makes the Poor poorer and the Rich richer.

Environmentalism is nothing but green pornography,
pimped by green orgs like NRDC, Sierra club, Green Piss, etc.,
whored and hookered by green bureaucrats from EPA down,
johned, pole- and lapdanced by the hordes of little green idiots
and paid for by extorting the money from hardworking taxpayers.

Environmentalism is a malignant, parasitic socio-pathology,
promulgated by opportunistic ex-communists and misogynic,
unemployable perverts, who have succeeded in generating
enviro taxes, permit fees and user surcharges, from which these
useless, enviro-pushers and eco-fanatics draw their welfare checks
and demand grants to generate more enviro shit.

ahahahaha... BTW, do copy and use these above clarifications
often and profusely. There is no permit charge or user fee
associated with it. and nobody will accuse you of plagiarism.
It's a free public service announcement... Use it. Have fun!
ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Gonna Bust Up Exxon's Crime Ring

未讀,
2007年1月22日 凌晨1:01:432007/1/22
收件者:
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science
Oil Company Spent Nearly $16 Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create
Confusion

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月22日 下午4:56:072007/1/22
收件者:

hanson aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed wailed:

> ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... This is big time good!... AHAHAHA....

And you are a big time corporate bumboy without a shred of decency.
Furthermore you cannot even think up a half-decent insult by yourself,
let alone a reasoned argument you have to rely on other people's
recycled (know what the word means prickface?) posts plus the same old
cant repeated over and over again. One would get more sense and meaning
from a parrot that suffers from senile dementia. Certainly said parrot
would have a vastly superior intellect and would be a whole lot less
repulsive in appearance. Do consider opening a vein and making this
world a cleaner and brighter place.

Repetitive lying drivel snipped.

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the
way of a whole human being". (Abraham Lincoln).

.

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月22日 下午5:07:192007/1/22
收件者:

Forgot to change the subject back to the original. Must have been
because my feelings were SOOOO hurt. Oh, BOOO HOOO HOOO, I am
absolutely shattered.

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月22日 下午6:34:092007/1/22
收件者:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahaha...

Little Hitler Cornelius McHugh, "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh at yahoo.ie>

Hitler "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh. at yahoo.ie> see themselves in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/52a15bd683fa40f5

>Act 4, Scene 5
>.
ahahaha... now Little Hitler Cornylouse McHugh has continued with
HIS GREEN NAZI CAMPAIGN and confesses in his Freudian slips
that he is a virulent HOMOSEXUAL, "bumboy prick face", which also
has precedent in Hitler's SS boss Roehm... ahahaha...
Then like a typical Nazi, Cornylouse McHugh tells me what and what
not to post. Enviro-Nazi Uebermensch McHugh closes his rally with
an implied terrorist threat again: "Do consider opening a vein and
making this world a cleaner and brighter place" ..... ahahahaha...

::: Below are the condtions that have victimized & turned Cornylouse
::: McHugh into the badly damaged goods that he now has become:

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月22日 下午6:34:082007/1/22
收件者:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahaha...

> Act 4, Scene 3

Why == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... == is proven by
Little Hitler Cornelius McHugh, "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh at yahoo.ie>

who insists that *** Animal rights come before Human rights ***
& repeatedly demands for folks who do not share his Nazi views
to kill themselves. Then when called upon to explain he tries to
rationalize it with his defense that he doesn't "have a toothbrush
moustache" and that he prefers to be "a swine"... The McHugh
types show that == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

>Act 4, Scene 4
>.
I am sorry that Cornylouse McHugh cranked himself severely but
read yourself how class 3 enviros, aka little green idiots, like Little
Hitler "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh. at yahoo.ie> see themselves in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/52a15bd683fa40f5

>Act 4, Scene 5
>.
ahahaha... now Little Hitler Cornylouse McHugh has continued with
HIS GREEN NAZI CAMPAIGN and confesses in his Freudian slips
that he is a virulent HOMOSEXUAL, "bumboy prick face", which also
has precedent in Hitler's SS boss Roehm... ahahaha...
Then like a typical Nazi, Cornylouse McHugh tells me what and what
not to post. Enviro-Nazi Uebermensch McHugh closes his rally with
an implied terrorist threat again: "Do consider opening a vein and
making this world a cleaner and brighter place" ..... ahahahaha...

::: Below are the condtions that have victimized & turned Cornylouse
::: McHugh into the badly damaged goods that he now has become:

Hohoho Hanson Loves Brown Turds, not Green Ones

未讀,
2007年1月22日 晚上7:42:212007/1/22
收件者:
You WIN, Hanson. You beat me by a mile! Google Results about 571 for
Exxon Brown Turds Hanson.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts
YOUR Wealth to Exxon, Yes, we got it!

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation

Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月23日 晚上8:11:442007/1/23
收件者:

On Jan 22, 11:34 pm, "hanson"aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed
<han...@quick.net>cackled:

> Usual bollocksology snipped>

"Freudian slips" ooh how impressive. Mr. Feed-and-Breed must have
stayed up all night chanting this to himself. Shame he is too stupid to
know the meaning of the term. Yes he is a virulent HOMOSEXUAL, "bumboy
prick face", which also has precedent in Hitler's SS boss Roehm, of
course as a rabid racist (see previous posts) he would know all about
Hitler, Roehm and the SS.

> Then like a typical Nazi, Cornylouse McHugh tells me what and what
> not to post. Enviro-Nazi Uebermensch McHugh closes his rally with
> an implied terrorist threat again: "Do consider opening a vein and
> making this world a cleaner and brighter place"

Not implied, clearly stated you quasi-literate.

Usual lying puerile ranting snipped.

Ken Wood

未讀,
2007年1月23日 晚上8:25:502007/1/23
收件者:
It's going to take more than gestures and letters.

> i...@first100.org

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨12:17:232007/1/24
收件者:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahaha...
"Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> added now Act 5, Scene 1 in
under his enviro-Nazi mentality in Re: == Especially for all you corporate
whores and Big Oil shills out there particularly ahahahasshole... ==

[hanson]

> Act 4, Scene 3

Why == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... == is proven by
Little Hitler Cornelius McHugh, "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh at yahoo.ie>
who insists that *** Animal rights come before Human rights ***
& repeatedly demands for folks who do not share his Nazi views
to kill themselves. Then when called upon to explain he tries to
rationalize it with his defense that he doesn't "have a toothbrush
moustache" and that he prefers to be "a swine"... The McHugh
types show that == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

>Act 4, Scene 4
>.
I am sorry that Cornylouse McHugh cranked himself severely but
read yourself how class 3 enviros, aka little green idiots, like Little
Hitler "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh. at yahoo.ie> see themselves in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/52a15bd683fa40f5

>Act 4, Scene 5
>.
ahahaha... now Little Hitler Cornylouse McHugh has continued with
HIS GREEN NAZI CAMPAIGN and confesses in his Freudian slips
that he is a virulent HOMOSEXUAL, "bumboy prick face", which also
has precedent in Hitler's SS boss Roehm... ahahaha...

Then like a typical Nazi, Cornylouse McHugh tells me what and what
not to post. Enviro-Nazi Uebermensch McHugh closes his rally with
an implied terrorist threat again: "Do consider opening a vein and
making this world a cleaner and brighter place" ..... ahahahaha...

>Act 5, Scene 1
Nazi Cornylouse McHugh has just asserted that his terrorist threat
is real and "Not implied, clearly stated you quasi-literate", depite
the fact that MgHugh is cognizant that the FBI/DHS has declared
enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. McHugh
has put himself onto an FBI/DHS watch-list now... ahahahahaha...

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨12:23:302007/1/24
收件者:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahaha...
"Tiktaalik" <corneliu...@yahoo.ie> added now Act 5, Scene 1 in
under his enviro-Nazi mentality in Re: == Especially for all you corporate
whores and Big Oil shills out there particularly ahahahasshole... ==

[hanson]
> Act 4, Scene 3

Why == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... == is proven by
Little Hitler Cornelius McHugh, "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh at yahoo.ie>
who insists that *** Animal rights come before Human rights ***
& repeatedly demands for folks who do not share his Nazi views
to kill themselves. Then when called upon to explain he tries to
rationalize it with his defense that he doesn't "have a toothbrush
moustache" and that he prefers to be "a swine"... The McHugh
types show that == Environmentalism is Nazism in Green... ==

>Act 4, Scene 4
>.
I am sorry that Cornylouse McHugh cranked himself severely but
read yourself how class 3 enviros, aka little green idiots, like Little
Hitler "Tiktaalik" <corneliusjmchugh. at yahoo.ie> see themselves in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/52a15bd683fa40f5

>Act 4, Scene 5
>.
ahahaha... now Little Hitler Cornylouse McHugh has continued with
HIS GREEN NAZI CAMPAIGN and confesses in his Freudian slips
that he is a virulent HOMOSEXUAL, "bumboy prick face", which also
has precedent in Hitler's SS boss Roehm... ahahaha...

Then like a typical Nazi, Cornylouse McHugh tells me what and what
not to post. Enviro-Nazi Uebermensch McHugh closes his rally with
an implied terrorist threat again: "Do consider opening a vein and
making this world a cleaner and brighter place" ..... ahahahaha...

>Act 5, Scene 1
Nazi Cornylouse McHugh has just asserted that his terrorist threat
is real and "Not implied, clearly stated you quasi-literate", depite
the fact that MgHugh is cognizant that the FBI/DHS has declared
enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. McHugh
has put himself onto an FBI/DHS watch-list now... ahahahahaha...

Exxon Creams on Death-Rag

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨12:45:152007/1/24
收件者:
On Jan 23, 9:18 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> > I surpassed my goal of
> > 10,000 google links, now I'm going for 100,000.[hanson]
> ahahaha... 100,000 google links aren't gonna make you any more
> money than did the 10,000, which was zilch $ZERO FOR YOU.
> Listen, Leon, there are 47,800,000 google hits for "idiot" and each
> one of them makes exactly as much as you do: NOTHING, you
> welfare case.... Thanks for the laughs "Awe Shit"... ahahahanson

I took a shit today and nobody paid me for that either. I guess some
things you just do for free. It was a really good shit too. Nice big
juicy Brown Turds, not Green, just the way you love them, Hanson. Then
I flushed it! BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. You cried like a little
girl. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.

BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.

Tomorrow I'm going to take anothers hit and flush that one too. You
can't have it.

BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo. BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.
BooHooHooo Hanson, BooHooHooo.

hanson

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨12:48:012007/1/24
收件者:

Tiktaalik

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨4:39:342007/1/24
收件者:

On Jan 24, 5:17 am, "hanson" aka Mr. Feed-and-Breed <han...@quick.net>
wailed:>

Usual brain-dead ranting snipped.

> >Act 5, Scene 1Nazi Cornylouse McHugh has just asserted that his terrorist threat

> is real and "Not implied, clearly stated you quasi-literate"

AWWWWWW.....Does the poow little cowpowate whowe feel tweatened by the
big bad enviwomentawist? (baby talk for the benefit of the resident
retard). I am SOOOO ashamed..........NOT!! Isn't it amazing that
bullyboys are always cowards at heart, unable to stomach the slightest
taste of their own medicine?

>, depite

depite?

> the fact that MgHugh

Who?

>is cognizant

Wow, a big word. And he actually seems to know what it means. Miracles
never cease.

>that the FBI/DHS has declared
> enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. McHugh
> has put himself onto an FBI/DHS watch-list now... ahahahahaha...:::

You already said that Mega-Moron. How quickly you run out of ideas,
perhaps being reamed out by pollutocrats so frequently has dislodged
your rudimentary brain from its moorings.

Repetitive meaningless drool snipped.

Hanson Sucked Death-Rag's Brown Turds

未讀,
2007年1月24日 凌晨4:52:112007/1/24
收件者:
BUSH Sez: confront the serious challenge of global climate change

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/usa/news/article_1250763.php/Bush_makes_green_speech_in_Iraqs_shadow__1st_Lead_

A year after warning Americans that they are 'addicted to oil,' he
called for mandatory rules aimed at cutting US petrol consumption by 20
per cent over the next 10 years by requiring higher fuel efficiency for
passenger cars and increased use of alternative fuels.

He also called for a doubling of the US national oil stockpile to 1.5
billion barrels by 2027 to cushion the nation against import shocks.

'America is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that will
enable us to live our lives less dependent on oil,' Bush said in his
speech to lawmakers.

'These technologies will help us be better stewards of the environment
­ and they will help us to confront the serious challenge of global
climate change,' he said.

Bush said the plan would make the US oil supplies less vulnerable to
'hostile regimes' and terrorists, but it also reflects growing pressure
on Bush to act against global warming after years of criticism by
foreign leaders and international organizations.

If enacted by the government, it would require Americans to increase
the use of renewable and alternative fuels nearly fivefold by 2017,
stopping the projected growth of US carbon-dioxide emissions from
vehicles by the same year, according to the White House.

0 則新訊息