Gary Mack Pushing Absurd Oswald Did It From The 6th Floor Disc. Ch.

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 3:09:39 AM10/31/08
If Oswald or anyone else did it from the 6th floor they must have been
firing a bazooka-as the medical professionals at parkland 11-22-63
unanimously describe an avulsive wound between 21/2 and 3 inches. How in
the hell can a full metal jacket round do this? How in the hell can the
backward and to the left motion we see in the Zapruder film be
consistent with a bullet striking the rear of JFK's head? I have a lot
more respect now for Gus Russo and Dale Myers than Mack, even Myers no
longer sounds like a lone nutter according to his piece on Russo's book.

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 3:38:40 AM10/31/08
This is in response to the upcoming Dis. Channel expetive deleted show,
which like the ABC Peter Jennings garbage I would never watch unless I
was offered a healthy sum. Mack is no different than liars for hire Poz
and Bugman.

Did Discover prove the magic bullet? Of course, not..if anything the
opposite. This will be the same because you need JFK's body and those
who observed his wounds...Jeff

cdddraftsman

Oct 31, 2008, 8:16:18 AM10/31/08

Snore .............ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz ! If you wanted to remain
stewpid
about a subject why didn't you take up "Gumby" and "His "Elastic
Properties"
that defy all known principles of 'Fizzic's' ?

"Did Discover prove the magic bullet? Of course, not..if anything the
opposite"

Did 'The Discovery Channel' try to exactely duplicate a wounding
knowing that
no two gunshot wounds are ever identical ? NO ! Of course not . CTer
bullshit
and dishonesty exposed again . To come close enough to prove the
'Magic Bullet'
wasn't so magical after all ..... well they suceeded beyond all
reasonable doubt .
You're excused being a 'Beyond the Pale ' conspiratard .

"because you need JFK's body and those who observed his wounds"

Question ? :

Just how did conspiracy make observations that speculate about the
throat wound
"might of been caused by a fragment from the head wound" into a
sinister frontal shot
from the grassy knoll ?

tl

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 2:18:08 PM10/31/08
I'm tired of any cter defending Mack he can go to hell with the rest of
the conspirators and cover up artists.

Are we supposed to forget-Dennis David seeing an entry wound in JFK's
right temple in a vanished autopsy film in the possession of William
Pitzer?

Are we supposed to forget Bill Newman 15 feet away from the car heard
shots come right over his head not 275 feet to his left and seeing the
effects totally inconsistent with a rear only headshot?

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 2:22:00 PM10/31/08
Are we supposed to forget Dr. Charles Crenhaw and Dr. Robert McLelland
two men with impeccable credentials virtually certain that headshot and
neck wound were of entrance, that means 2 great doctors would have to be
wrong 4 times-that alone is very unlikely...

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 2:28:44 PM10/31/08
Are we to forget the railroad workers who had a great vantage point on
the triple underpass SM Holland, Thomas Murphy, Richard Dodd, James
Simmons who heard a shot from the Grassy Knoll and several, saw a puff
of smoke almost simultaneously?

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 2:25:04 PM10/31/08
Are we supposed to forget Jean Hill and Mary Moorman-they both thought
11-22-63, one shot came from the grassy knoll-the closest witnesses to
the limo at Z313 after the Newmans.

Are we supposed to forget Marilyn Sitzman who gave an interview 11-22-63
to reporter darwin payne" He was shot between temple and ear"

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 2:32:50 PM10/31/08
Are we to forget James Jenkins Autopsy Technician who saw an entrance
hole in JFK's right temple matching David, X-Ray Tech Custer, Dr.
Crenshaw and mortician Robinson, though the latter never said entrance
he did admit to filling in a very small hole above JFK's right eye.

tomnln

Oct 31, 2008, 3:03:28 PM10/31/08

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Not to mention
Douglas Kiker
Seth Kantor
Hurchel Jacks

Bud

Oct 31, 2008, 3:21:07 PM10/31/08
On Oct 31, 3:38 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> This is in response to the upcoming Dis. Channel expetive deleted show,
> which like the ABC Peter Jennings garbage I would never watch unless I
> was offered a healthy sum. Mack is no different than liars for hire Poz
> and Bugman.

Kooks are fuming, thats a good thing. I see in his suceeding posts
he goes through the usual litany of "excuses I cling to so I can
believe stupid shit". Of course, he can go nowhere with any of them,
and many are contradictory.

> Did Discover prove the magic bullet? Of course, not..if anything the
> opposite.

They showed the plausibility to those not locked into denial.

> This will be the same because you need JFK's body and those
> who observed his wounds...Jeff

You mean the autopsy, Jeff?

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2008, 3:10:49 PM10/31/08
Tom-who is Douglas Kiker and what did he say? I remember Jacks' and
Kantor's statements, there is also Richard Dudman of the St. Louis
Dispatch with the hole through the windshield and more...

tomnln

Oct 31, 2008, 3:49:52 PM10/31/08
Douglas Kiker was a Big Time Newsman back in 1963.

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Sam McClung

Oct 31, 2008, 6:04:39 PM10/31/08
mack is another unsuspecting persona being created by the cia

what was his other name?

Sam McClung

Oct 31, 2008, 6:18:27 PM10/31/08
Song for a bloodsucker

Mack The Knife
Bobby Darin

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And it shows them pearly white
Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
And he keeps it . ah . out of sight.

Ya know when that shark bites, with his teeth, babe
Scarlet billows start to spread
Fancy gloves, though, wears old MacHeath, babe
So there's nevah, nevah a trace of red.

Now on the sidewalk . uuh, huh . whoo . sunny mornin' . uuh, huh
Lies a body just oozin' life . eeek!
And someone's sneakin' 'round the corner
Could that someone be Mack the Knife?

[rest here of lyrics
http://www.bobbydarin.net/macklyrics.html ]

YoHarvey

Oct 31, 2008, 10:39:58 PM10/31/08

It's Holloween. The kooks love this day. They can dress up as
adults :-)

tomnln

Oct 31, 2008, 10:52:17 PM10/31/08
WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

YoHarvey

Oct 31, 2008, 11:11:24 PM10/31/08
On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm
>
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> adults   :-)- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

Oct 31, 2008, 11:12:11 PM10/31/08
On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm
>
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> adults   :-)- Hide quoted text -

Why is Tomnln laughed at all over the internet. Take a peek:

http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/

tomnln

Nov 1, 2008, 12:43:13 AM11/1/08
WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

Ask Yo(Momma)Harvey WHY she RUNS from her own evidence/testimony?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Nov 1, 2008, 7:04:54 AM11/1/08
THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR KNOWN AS YOHARVEY

1.It was YoHarvey, under the screenname baileynme who claimed that the
Oswald rifle had no scope when found. Baileynme-spiffy-YoHarvey wrote:
"The scope was NOT on the MC when it was found. It was laying
alongside the weapon."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e3aedb4b219289ad

But a photo of Lt. Day in the TSBD picking the rifle up by the strap
SHOWS a scope ATTACHED:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1Lw8sYt--F*VUv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

YOHARVEY AS A SNEAK

2. he/she tried to infiltrate JFKconspiracy under a different
screenname

YOHARVEY AS AN IDIOT

3. he/she claimed that Operation White Star began in Cambodia in 1962,
when in fact it began in Laos in 1958 and ended with the Declaration
of Neutrality in 1962

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f1e7c24a013b01d0

at which time I corrected his/her lack of historical knowledge

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fc6cacfb427769c5

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

4. he/she posted a false "letter" and attributed the author as my
third grade teacher, who claimed to have me in her class at a time
when I was in kindergarten, proving himself/herself once again as a
liar.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f6f846cc8f05f54

YOHARVEY AS A SNEAK

5. posted an article by Dave Reitzes

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100custody.html

as his own without giving Reitzes any credit

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/293de06a42d2729e

YOHARVEY AS AN IDIOT

6. Then he/she perpetrated a falsehood that:: " In the mid 1950's Lee
Oswald spoke about killing an American President. Palmer MacBride
testified to the WC, in 1956 he befriended Oswald and they often
discussed politics. MacBride said that one central theme discussed was
the "exploitation of the working class" and one one occassion after
they began discussing President Eisenhower, Oswald made a statement
that he would like to kill the President because he was exploiting the
working class.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/275a8c64ca997ce4

but in fact: McBride's affidavit given to the FBI alleged that Oswald
made the statement in "late 1957 or early 1958", not in 1956 as
YoHarvey claimed. The 1957-58 timeframe conflicted with Marine records
that clearly showed that Oswald was in Japan at that time.

http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

7. In one post YoHarvey calls the Education Forum the "research
community"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48acfed5de8ec2ac

then he refers to it as a "demented group of misfits"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f100f49279807b0e

in another post he refers to it as "major kook central"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/605057d1f9873de2

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

8. YoHarvey lied when he/she said that I was arrested in March 1994
for not paying a cable TV bill. He/she would like the reader to
believe that the theft of cable TV would go on for 2 or 3 years
without their knowing. He/she provides no evidence to support this
charge except his say so. No links to any police records, court
records, newspaper accounts of the theft. No links. No info.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/515311a1bd65759b

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

9. YoHarvey lied when he said that I believed that Santos Trafficante
meant that JFK was going to be hit by Jackie because she found a bra
under JFK's pillow. I never said that. YOHARVEY DID THEN ATTRIBUTED IT
TO ME!! Here's the link to YoLarvae's ridiculous post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aeddd4f800150a44

and my response was:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8140300091f92867

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

10. YoHarvey claimed that I said that Connally shot JFK. The post that
was cited is here.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

But as the post shows, I didn't actually say it. In fact, if you do a
search of this newsgroup of the phrase "Connally shot JFK", you'll
find that most, if not all of the posts were made by the trolls and
that I never actually said any such thing. I put to rest any notion
that I ever actually said any such thing here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/25bc946d919d2937

causing another round of troll tears.

11. YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

YoHarvey produces a fake newspaper story that claims that I was being
questioned for killing JFK, even though I was only 9 when he was
murdered.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d202c8da08ea114f

YoHarvey/justme1952 makes up LIES as he/she goes along...like these:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bc526ae91bd97331

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/54b99cbd78e1b516

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c31913883d98d97a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22423b43ea270314

Not only is he/she a liar, he/she admits to living a lie:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8a4e3914459a3e9

ANTICHRIST YOHARVEY POKING FUN OF THE CRUCIFIXION

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e955da36f61d10f

Given his/her propensity for being a sneak, an idiot and lying, can we
believe ANYTHING YoHarvey/baileynme/spiffy says ?

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2008, 3:10:43 PM11/1/08
I like your song Sam it's apropos-btw- if anyone wants to know how
blatantly dishonest Discover Channel is in the press release for this
show they talked of closely duplicating the magic bullet in one of their
previous shows-anybody that watches that program will know differently,
unless they are a brainwashed zombie of the lone nut troll variety we
all know and love here. Jeff

Bud

Nov 1, 2008, 3:35:31 PM11/1/08

They fired the same exact type round as was used from the same
height into the entry wound the autopsy determined, and that bullet
connected the dots of the wounds that the two men had, with the bullet
coming out unbroken. So, I guess you were complaining that the test
was done on a Tuesday.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2008, 3:31:24 PM11/1/08
Should we forget hardhat man AJ Millican right in between the grassy
knoll and the TSBD who heard 2 initial shots from the grassy knoll, then
3 from the Depository, ..then 3 more from further back toward the
underpass...

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2008, 3:35:59 PM11/1/08
Should we forget caeraman Orville Nix when interviewed by Mark Lane for
his documentary Rush To Judgement that his initial impression was of a
shot from the knoll area till the FBI told him it couldn't have hppened
that way.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2008, 3:43:58 PM11/1/08
Should we forget deaf mute Ed Hoffman who saw a gunman fire from the
knoll which from that actual trajectory location along the picket fence
close to the underpass fits President Kennedy's Parkland headwounds
closely.

BTW-There is a new book coming to JFK/Lancer called Behind The
Fenceline: The Ed Hoffman Story with over a 150 photos.

Sam McClung

Nov 1, 2008, 6:15:56 PM11/1/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Is The Discovery Channel the one that shows the color film footage of
Die Fuhrer so Skull And Bones
(who determine what the viewing public sees on television)
can watch it from the Tomb while eating with Adolph's silver ware?

Or is that the Distort History Channel? Or both?

Walt

Nov 1, 2008, 6:28:46 PM11/1/08
On 1 Nov, 05:04, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR KNOWN AS YOHARVEY
>
> 1.It was YoHarvey, under the screenname baileynme who claimed that the
> Oswald rifle had no scope when found. Baileynme-spiffy-YoHarvey wrote:
> "The scope was NOT on the MC when it was found. It was laying
> alongside the weapon."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e3aedb4b219289ad

Gil wrote:....." But a photo of Lt. Day in the TSBD picking the rifle

up by the strap SHOWS a scope ATTACHED:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1Lw8...

Gil, how is it that can believe that the rifle found beneath the stack
of boxes was a 7.65 Mauser but you post this
link to a photo that clearly shows that the rifle was a Mannlicher
Carcano? You're using this photo to prove that the Carcano had a
scope attached when it was found and yet you claim that the rifle was
really a 7.65 Mauser.

Would you please clarify just what you believe?

Sam McClung

Nov 1, 2008, 6:41:53 PM11/1/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

sounds like the suppressed gunfire and echoes had him all messed up,
like it had just about everyone else in dealey plaza

one witness was standing on the grassy knoll in front of zapruder and
heard 2 shots overhead, originating from the north knoll sniper's
area,
then saw a bullet hit the grass a few feet north of the sidewalk on
the north side of elm,
which could have been from souetre's 2nd shot or
perhaps a final acoustic coverup shot fired by cain from the frame
window

this witness may be the person running in front of and to the right of
the blue car seen after the limo in the long version of the nix film,
also seen to the right of the cop (smith?) laying his motorcycle down
on the curb of elm heading west near the steps on the north knoll

Sam McClung

Nov 1, 2008, 6:47:34 PM11/1/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ed was there, saw the north knoll sniper (which in TMWKK Ed seems to
place the sniper in the acoustic position, not in the Badgeman
position which TMWKK indicates = TMWKK is obsolete in this regard and
needs to be updated or pulled) and breakdown man in action, and also
disclosed crooked FBI personnel, the ones who offered him money not to
say anything about what he saw. Ed seemed very frustrated that the
evidence he gave through verbal and written statements and film
footage was not acted on, even in his later years.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2008, 9:00:28 PM11/1/08
Good points Sam-Hoffman would have to be a lunatic,or pure scumbag to
concoct this story then go public wth it...the only alternative destroys
faith in the constituition, executive branch, congress, house of
representatives, FBI,Media, CIA, SS,Justice Dept that's all...

Sam McClung

Nov 2, 2008, 6:08:46 AM11/2/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

The New World Order Constitution:

"We, the Government, in order to form a more perfect People..."

pjfk

Nov 2, 2008, 2:32:07 PM11/2/08
On Oct 31, 12:28 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Are we to forget the railroad workers who had a great vantage point on
> the triple underpass SM Holland, Thomas Murphy, Richard Dodd, James
> Simmons who heard a shot from the Grassy Knoll and several, saw a puff
> of smoke almost simultaneously?

We;re supposed to go back to the good-old WCR days where everyone
believes what the govt tells us, aren't we?

pjfk

Nov 2, 2008, 2:39:52 PM11/2/08
On Oct 31, 12:22 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Are we supposed to forget Dr. Charles Crenhaw and Dr. Robert McLelland
> two men with impeccable credentials virtually certain that headshot and
> neck wound were of entrance, that means 2 great doctors would have to be
> wrong 4 times-that alone is very unlikely...

Are you saying there is something wrong with being sheeple?

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 2, 2008, 2:40:09 PM11/2/08
On the Anniversary, we get these exceedingly dishonest attempts to close
the case-Posner Case Closed'93-FrontlineSpecial-Dan Rather
CBS-then-2003-Peter jennings ABC Special-Bugliosi's book was scheduled
for'98 & 2003-now we get Gary Mack always a big proponent of Badgeman &
the dictabelt acoustic, now he forgets that entirely along wih all the
Doctors, Nurses, & witnesses some of which I mentioned to have a
narrator with a dull monotone voice tell us..yes, all the conspiracy
theoies are wrong, a lone misguided assassin with a mind twisted by
marxism did indeed fire all the shots, including the fatal shot that
killed President Kennedy. You could read it with braille folks..get the
word out to discover, and the media in general.

Bud

Nov 2, 2008, 7:20:43 PM11/2/08

Your posting smells of desperation and fear. Are the forces of
reason conspiring to take your conspiracy away from you Jeff?

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 3, 2008, 3:57:35 AM11/3/08
I prefer I'm a people to I'm a sheeple Pamela ... actually I'm a people
was a catchy novelty hit in the late 60's for George Jones.

I wonder where they will put the laser? Probably between the EOP and
Cowlick for safety. If they put it at the EOP, there's no way that you
could have the amount of damage to the top of the head, the trajectory
is all wrong, and the bullet would have to be deflected nearly straight
up and be of the explosive variety, to do all the damage as seen in
Autopsy Photos, when O'Conner said( he also said" it looked like a bomb
went off in his head" )that's how JFK looked when they put him on the
table-of course if they go wih the old cowlick theory-nobody at
Parkland, or Bethesda, ever saw a perfectly intact back of the head with
a nice neat little entrance wound in the cowlick that even the 3 tramps
could have located..not that that ever bothered anyone in officialdom
however...Laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 4, 2008, 3:27:42 PM11/4/08
In the Discovery Channel press release it said" closely duplicated the
single bullet", they dupicated it all right in a previous program except
for 4 little things:

1. The test bullet was clearly more deformed than ce399
2. They couldn'tget the bullet into the dummy's left thigh ala Connally,
let lone magically reverse direction, and wiggle out then end up
virtually pristine on an anonymous stretcher in a hallway.
3. In slo-motion stills the bullet actually exited the dummy's chest not
JFK's neck
4. The doctor who was consulted blindly about the results said on the
program it looked to him like 2 bullets had caused the damage to the rib
area recreation dummy.

David Von Pein

Nov 4, 2008, 5:46:49 PM11/4/08

>>> "The doctor who was consulted blindly about the results said on the program it looked to him like 2 bullets had caused the damage to the rib area recreation dummy." <<<

Which means:

That he was 100% wrong. Because we know that just ONE bullet caused
all of that damage.

Which means:

That other people who have examined the REAL case and have also said
that one bullet couldn't have caused all of the wounds could very well
be WRONG too. And they are.

That was sort of the WHOLE POINT of the segment where the L.A. doctor
takes a look at the X-rays, Laz. Too bad you missed it.

Sam McClung

Nov 4, 2008, 6:37:49 PM11/4/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

The Miscovery Channel

jfk...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2008, 7:09:04 PM11/4/08

Agreed, they are trying to re-spin the results, which makes the press
release pure propaganda. Maybe some heads will roll as a result when
it finally dawns on them that nobody is fooled except themselves.

jfk...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2008, 7:11:41 PM11/4/08

Somebody high up in the secret govt seems to really believe that you
can haul off and re-spin the WCR, hurl it out into the world, and the
public is going to buy it. They refuse to believe that the halcyon
days of 1964 are long gone, and thanks to all the research that has
been done and those who have given up a great deal to speak out
against the myth of the lone-nut assassin, few, if any, even the
newbies, will without questioning allow others to do their thinking
for them. Shame on them for even trying.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 7, 2008, 3:04:47 PM11/7/08
Pamela-I think under the surface all the programs I mentioned, and
Posner's and Bugliosi' book aren't for the public. They are done to get
journalists to toe the line, laugh at conspiracy theories etc. it's just
a subtle form of brainwashing and has worked very well.

Because realistically, one couldn't help but have major questions
surrounding all this. Laz

Walt

Nov 7, 2008, 4:14:45 PM11/7/08
On 7 Nov, 14:04, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Pamela-I think under the surface all the programs I mentioned, and
> Posner's and Bugliosi' book aren't for the public. They are done to get
> journalists to toe the line, laugh at conspiracy theories

If you're honest.....you'll have to admit that many of the CT's
theories are a real hoot...It's sad but it's true.

Walt

Nov 7, 2008, 4:40:56 PM11/7/08

The election has proved that the big percentage of the masses are NOT
thinkers. Obama won the election because we have become a nation of
idiots, who would rather have others do our thinking for us. Most
Americans want "their ideas" spoon fed to them by the glib tongued
talking heads on their boob tubes. The few people who can THINK
realized a long time ago TV was the ultimate propaganda tool, that
could be used to control the masses. There can be no honest argument
that the media wasn't THE major reason for Obama's election. All of
the major networks campaigned for Obama.... and the unthinking public
just marched off to the voting booths to do the bidding of their
puppet masters.

The founding fathers demanded an unfettered press so THE PEOPLE could
make decisions concerning their destiny.

Our "free press" is dead.... And few Americans know or care.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2008, 3:29:07 PM11/8/08
Right Walt-we used to have that guy John McLaughlin who saw Nazi's
everywhere, behind the door, in the shower, the garage and Piper, with
this Salvador Astucia who blamed the Jews for everything, and let's not
bring up that Mason crap Rob was talking about...Jeff

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2008, 2:29:27 AM11/14/08
Looks like Gary Mack and the Discover Channel's producers are so crooked
you are gonna have to screw them in the ground when they die...kinda
like Hoover, LBJ, Helms, and Nixon.

David Von Pein

Nov 14, 2008, 3:11:39 AM11/14/08

>>> "Looks like Gary Mack and the Discover Channel's producers are so crooked you are gonna have to screw them in the ground when they die...kinda like Hoover, LBJ, Helms, and Nixon." <<<

Of course. Because, according to you CT-Kooks, it's the 45-year-old
game known as: "Planet Earth Against 'The Patsy'".

Logical, huh?

(To a conspiracy-giddy kook it's sure logical anyway.)

Sam McClung

Nov 14, 2008, 3:18:55 AM11/14/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ode To The Weasel
-----------------------------

Up in the T S B D
With the ghosts of Cain, Phil, and Nicoletti

Oblivious to reality

Makin' a livin' sellin' patsy did it tees

To unsuspecting nice little old ladies who say nice things like
"please"

If they knew the shots didn't go through the trees

He'd lose his job and be on his knees

aeffects

Nov 14, 2008, 3:30:58 AM11/14/08

gird those Indian loins, turd..... ya got a long stretch to pull
here..... and BOTH hands on the keyboard

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2008, 3:39:18 PM11/14/08
These programs are not made for the public, well thats secondary
actually..it's done for the spineless, inert, bought and paid for
dullard's at the major networks so they won't have any questions. Who
would thought that scumbags like dan Rather who became a millionaire
over his lying about the JFK Assassination, would have become the norm..

JC

Nov 14, 2008, 6:01:57 PM11/14/08
"Looks like Gary Mack and the Discover Channel's producers are so
crooked you are gonna have to screw them in the ground when they
die...kinda like Hoover, LBJ, Helms, and Nixon." <<<

(David Von Pein) Of course. Because, according to you CT-Kooks,

it's the 45-year-old game known as: "Planet Earth Against 'The Patsy'".
Logical, huh?
(To a conspiracy-giddy kook it's sure logical anyway.)

JC: 50 witteness's who believed the shots came from the grassy knowle
were written off by those who believe the Warren Commision lies. Anyone
who watched the movie PLOT TO KILL JFK Rush To Judgement By Mark Lane
knows the truth.

David Von Pein

Nov 15, 2008, 1:32:43 AM11/15/08

>>> "50 witteness's [sic] who believed the shots came from the grassy knowle [sic] were written off by those who believe the Warren Commision [sic] lies. Anyone who watched the movie PLOT TO KILL JFK Rush To Judgement [sic] By Mark Lane knows the truth." <<<

~chuckle break~

Yeah, that's the film in which Mr. Lane suggests to his gullible CT-
thirsty audience that the man in the TSBD doorway just might be Lee
Oswald after all (even though Lane knew that Billy Lovelady had told
the Warren Commission that it was he, Lovelady, in the doorway and not
Oswald).

And "Rush To Judgment" is also the wonderful, truth-telling film that
suggests to its gullible conspiracy-seeking audience that Lee Oswald
just might NOT have been on Cecil McWatters' bus after all on November
22nd....even though Mr. Lane certainly knew (as of the filming of RTJ
in late 1966 or early 1967) that Mary Bledsoe existed in the official
WC record. And Lane also surely knew about the paper bus transfer that
was found by the police in Oswald's pocket after LHO was arrested
(with McWatters' unique punch mark on it).

Yeah...."Rush To Judgment" is just the kind of film that conspiracy-
happy kooks should rely on--in order to get "the truth" about the
assassination of their President.

And, remember, to get "the truth" about 9/11, don't forget to look up
Mr. Fetzer. He'll set you CT retards straight on that topic too.

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85d4d330812f3728

aeffects

Nov 15, 2008, 4:42:56 AM11/15/08

thats Dr Fetzer, ya fucking moron..... and knock off the advertising!

JC

Nov 15, 2008, 5:55:21 AM11/15/08
Those 50 witteness's were not conspiricy nuts they saw it happen. Some
folks peein everything, its the stain that marks their lives.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 3:32:57 PM11/15/08
With all the revelations since Oliver Stone's JFK, Especially in the
medical evidence from ARRB, Discover made what a few years ago- a
program that was a real nothing burger-about all the photographers in
Dealey Plaza which wasn't bad, but certainly not good either-the upshot
being that all the photos are worthless and mean nothing in regards to
conspiracy, then they did the devious, despicable garbage on the single
bullet theory where the narrator couldn't coordinate what was happening
on film, with the intended bias of showing us the SBT is possible,
though the demonstration showed it is most likely IMPOSSIBLE- anyway,
read the JFK Assassination (non- lone nut) books that's where the truths
of the Assassination lay.

Sam McClung

Nov 15, 2008, 10:39:12 PM11/15/08
in the world of government by sniper, the sbt is the secret
government's way of saying to all those countries they have taken over
by gunfire coups
"we're in charge"

what's funny is how the masses hover over the programming coming out
of the media and say
"we hear and obey"