THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY --- A LONE-ASSASSIN VIEWPOINT

1 view
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2006, 2:04:12 AM11/1/06
FROM THE POINT-OF-VIEW OF A LONE-ASSASSIN BELIEVER.......

LINKS TO VARIOUS D.V.P.-AUTHORED ESSAYS, REVIEWS, AND COMMENTS
PERTAINING TO THE 11/22/63 ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
AND THE MURDER OF DALLAS POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT:

MY BEST VINCENT BUGLIOSI IMITATION:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3ae26a3befc052b8

VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S "FINAL VERDICT":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1fb1e67721e35822

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD" (1986 DOCU-TRIAL TEXT EXCERPTS):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1e2929be83607513

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4b8dae7b150da043

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e2a229774508e859

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S SOLE GUILT -- POINT-BY-POINT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a6b3390021d657c

A COMMON-SENSE APPROACH TO THE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

WHERE'S THE LOGICAL CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED ALTERNATIVE TO THE SBT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

MORE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" TALK (COMMON SENSE INCLUDED):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d16a5df97cccb32c

YET ANOTHER "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" ESSAY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c19abd308e0026e1

STILL MORE "SBT" CONVERSATION (FOR GOOD MEASURE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/89564808000300bc

AND A LITTLE MORE SINGLE-BULLET LOGIC (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK STYLE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/12f589407f8baf66

JOHN CONNALLY SAID THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IS "POSSIBLE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

THE ABSURDITIES OF THE "OSWALD-AS-PATSY" CONSPIRACY PLOT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/606503e4d63e74ad

THE "PATSY PLOT" SILLINESS (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd321914097fcd2d

THESE TWO THINGS PROVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GUILT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/909b5b194cab1cbe

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S MOTIVES FOR KILLING PRESIDENT KENNEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

EVERYTHING LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID ON 11/22/63 SAYS "I'M GUILTY!":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4dd73f8e676a5db8

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d4772fbe4df0bcd

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- EYEWITNESS TO A TRAGEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/23a82b5e83ce0ff6

MORE ON HOWARD BRENNAN (W/ ANOTHER BUGLIOSI IMITATION, JUST FOR FUN):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d26167f23399f7d6

THE "BOH" WITNESSES VS. THE AUTOPSY DOCTORS -- WHO'S RIGHT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42a0bbac40f320f5

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAZY JFK THEORY?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7448f602cc9b26e3

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ac4a7c8a086bb36

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43e50295440e48b0

HOW TO FRAME A LONE PATSY FOR JFK'S MURDER (AND HOW NOT TO DO IT):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4466b08f8be7c36

IF PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS SHOT BY MULTIPLE GUNMEN, THEN WHY IS IT...?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9f9db2052413d59d

WAS LEE OSWALD "PLACED" IN THE BOOK DEPOSITORY BY PLOTTERS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64195df0086af9b4

SOLID VALIDATION THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS IN THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/182cecc7c4e37bb2

THE WARREN REPORT -- IT MAKES PERFECT "LN" SENSE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6577daadba0e46a4

MUSICAL CASKETS AND THE "BODY-ALTERATION" SILLINESS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a

"WELL, THEY SAY IT JUST TAKES A SECOND TO DIE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ff403dedacb5d4f

THE "BACKYARD PHOTOS" OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- REAL OR FAKE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/abf2ea54c9dddca4

THE "CRYSTAL-BALL-GAZING" CONSPIRATORS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/747e6695f071ec3f

LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A LIAR -- EXAMINING HIS MANY LIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ea04b9e6141f0098

THE IMPORTANT AND OFTEN-OVERLOOKED WITNESS STATISTICS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

MOVIE REVIEW -- "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/5093634b419405d5

MOVIE/DVD REVIEW -- OLIVER STONE'S "JFK":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51b89da58d3e6489

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE JFK MYTHS" BY LARRY STURDIVAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d505fe064fccafb

BOOK REVIEW -- "WITH MALICE" BY DALE MYERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1bdb7e56f0427853

BOOK REVIEW -- "A SIMPLE ACT OF MURDER" BY MARK FUHRMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c7616a35ac60e22

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE DAY KENNEDY WAS SHOT" BY JIM BISHOP:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5bfef3e64392e4d

BOOK REVIEW -- "NATIONAL NIGHTMARE" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48c19f6f3b9122d6

BOOK REVIEW -- "THAT DAY IN DALLAS" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3184c6735973d209

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT" BY ROBERT GRODEN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d24cfcf0d0f8894b

DVD REVIEW -- "THE MURDER OF JFK: A REVISIONIST HISTORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/127162626b4861d0

REVIEW -- "THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: BEYOND CONSPIRACY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/869ebe2de53cbb58

REVIEW -- "JFK II: THE BUSH CONNECTION" --- COMPLETE RUBBISH!:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5a5eeae1e135fd1

REVIEW -- "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0a3e91565c5c2cf

A LIST OF JFK-RELATED VIDEOS, DVDs, BOOKS, AND CDs:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c4caef920ae6a0d

Robert Harris

Nov 1, 2006, 8:33:17 AM11/1/06

David, it seems pretty obvious, that Mr. Bugliosi is your hero.

There's nothing wrong with that I suppose. I think he was a good writer
and a pretty bright guy, at least in his time.

But it's important to remember that as the prosecutor in that mock
trial, his job was not to research the question of multiple assassins.
It was only to convict Oswald.

And his adversaries were not interested in discussing multiple assassins
either. Their job was to exonerate Oswald, which they attempted to do
through theories that IMO, were pretty dubious.

And while it's true that Bugliosi once in awhile asserted that Oswald
acted alone, he never once, was able to present evidence that isolated
Oswald as the only sniper.

Neither has anyone else, David, in over forty years. I know it's hard,
but you are going to have to live with that fact, David.

Robert Harris

In article <1162363777.5...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,

--
There is no question an honest man will evade.

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2006, 9:09:03 AM11/1/06
>>> "And while it's true that Bugliosi once in awhile asserted that Oswald acted alone, he never once was able to present evidence that isolated Oswald as the only sniper." <<<

Nonsense. Mr. Bugliosi presented plenty of evidence (within just the
limited 5+-hour timeframe of the Mock Trial) that indicates Oswald was
performing a solo act on 11/22/63.

Every piece of hard evidence, in fact, indicates LHO was working
solo.....every bullet, every fragment, every gun, etc., etc.

Naturally, proving that there wasn't a gunman who might have shot and
completely missed everything in DP is a pretty hard thing to do....but
the overall evidence suggests there wasn't a shooter anywhere except in
Oswald's Nest...period.

Or, to quote VB.....

"Oswald's rifle, to the exclusion of all other weapons, was determined
by firearms experts to be the rifle that fired the two bullets that
struck down President Kennedy. ... There may have been fifty people
firing at President Kennedy that day; but if there were, they all
missed; ONLY bullets fired from Oswald's Carcano rifle hit the
President." -- VB

~~~~~~~

IOW -- Only a belief in hidden, mysterious, unseen (and crappy)
additional non-Oswald shooter(s) will get a person anywhere near a
multi-gun conspiracy in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd.

BTW....I would classify Vince B. as my "main man" (and favorite
lawyer/author combination as well)....not my "hero". Because the only
"hero" I think I ever had was Cincinnati Reds' catcher Johnny Bench,
when I was a kid. I got JB's autograph in person too, which was a
thrill to be sure. Where were you on July 4, 1972, when the Reds were
beating up on the Cardinals at Riverfront Stadium? (That's just a
sidebar inquiry, you see.) ;)

>>> "I know it's hard, but you are going to have to live with that fact, David." <<<

And have you been able to live with the fact that there isn't a single,
solitary piece of hard, physical evidence in the JFK case that can lead
a reasonable person to think that anyone other than a Mr. Oswald was
shooting at the 35th U.S. President on 11/22/63?

I suppose that fact must be hard to live with, indeed, if you're an
ardent believer in a multi-gun 11/22 conspiracy.