WDJW status for 12/02/09 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2009, 5:37:24 AM12/2/09
This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do
you know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead
of guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->
http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ver...@gefinden.com

Dec 2, 2009, 8:41:50 AM12/2/09
"This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do
you know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead
of guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->"

Truth:

The two pound diet,aka 2pd etc. is quack science. It has flaws of both
fact and logic. It was invented to fit a preexisting agenda and does
not flow from evidence based on research. The diet inventor has many
times been appraised of his flaws but clings to them for reasons other
then science or valid medical practice

All of this nonsense of measure by weight or volume comes from the
agenda fitting, not well established research. But sadly even the
agenda is based on misunderstood and misapplied information. Even when
corrected, the author of the agenda for nothing but pride and vain face
saving can not deal with that truth.

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
scripture. When shown to be wrong, he promptly said he had been given a
new interpretation to set the record straight. And of course this new
information led where the agenda demands.

Bottom line, ignore any reference to the two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc.
and stick with established information and sources of expert authorities
which do not include the vanity of vanity distorting reality in this
case.

There is a larger problem then misinformation obvious to anyone familiar
with the inventor's posts.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2009, 1:19:04 PM12/2/09
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do
>you know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead
>of guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->
>http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

This physician has eaten 21 oz of food so far for the day.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far?

ver...@gefinden.com

Dec 2, 2009, 4:49:27 PM12/2/09
">This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do
>you know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead
>of guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->"

Snip

"This physician has eaten 21 oz of food so far for the day.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far?"

Truth:

monkfish

Dec 2, 2009, 7:00:38 PM12/2/09
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:19:04 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>>satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do you
>>know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead of
>>guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->
>>http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>
> This physician has eaten 21 oz of food so far for the day.
>
> Do you know how much you have eaten so far?
>
> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
> May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
> giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so
> that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so
> that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><

Did you eat that much lard?
Stop your malpractice and go to church.

--
monkfish

GreatSageItchy

Dec 2, 2009, 7:50:41 PM12/2/09
In article <emgch5d7ua4l8376f...@4ax.com>, Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
> satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do

NOTE: Social Security Disability for the INSANE generously provided the
money to buy the food from GOD.

Thommadura

Dec 2, 2009, 8:47:56 PM12/2/09

Which is ALL a bunch of nonsense - since scripture is BELIEF - not truth.
THe FACT is - theists constantly argue over the minutest details of
scripture to attempt to support their Beliefs - and SPIN the meanings in
ways unimagined from the original MYTH.

So - what we have is HUMANS creating their own relgions by making those
decisions for themselves. WHEN you say that YOUR interpretation of a
scripture is correct - you still provide NO PROOF of that. SO - you are
doing exactly what Andrew does - and what Gabriel does - and what Gladys
does - and Pastor Frank - and the rest of the theists of the world do.
YOu are creating your own personal belief.

ANd that means your belief is created by a HUMAN and is NOT based on any
reality of a god. IF it WAS based on a reality of a god - that reality
would be the same for ALL - since it could be proven.

THat larger problem happens when you - as you did above - claim someone
is "misinformed" = or is an "inventor".

THere is nothing you can establish as TRUTH that is misinformed - Andrew
has just as much right to create his own delusion as YOU do. ANd until
one of you can PROVE your statements in a way that is testable -
verifiable and repeatable by everyone - NONE OF YOU are correct - it
remain belief - nothing more. ANd therefore ANDREW is just as right
about his belief as you are about yours. (IE - not at all)

ThomM

Dec 2, 2009, 8:50:20 PM12/2/09

[...]

all that is proven )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2009, 1:43:34 PM12/3/09
monkfish wrote:

>>>This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>>>satisfied knowing that GOD provided all the food that he needed. Do you
>>>know how much you ate yesterday? (It remains smart to know instead of
>>>guess via portions, calories, or feeling full) -->
>>>http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>>
>> This physician has eaten 21 oz of food so far for the day.
>>
>> Do you know how much you have eaten so far?
>>
>> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
> Did you eat that much lard?

Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste before you start thinking the lies are true and suffer a
break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e0dad946ce7b3f6?

Indeed, you already falsely believe in your heart the lie that you are
GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3888d2be0cd84d76?

Truly there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

MoSn

Dec 3, 2009, 2:22:03 PM12/3/09
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:43:34 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <ba1gh5ds2u4s9rlbv...@4ax.com>):

> Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.

If lard is not a food, how would you measure the weight of food cooked in
lard since the lard would add weight to the food as would any cooking oil.

So either lard, and cooking oils, are food (and 2 pounds of lard a day be OK)
or there is a problem with weighing foods cooked in lard or oil which means
that a simple scale would not be sufficient.

monkfish

Dec 3, 2009, 9:19:11 PM12/3/09
On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:43:34 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> This physician has eaten 21 oz of food so far for the day.
>>>
>>> Do you know how much you have eaten so far?
>>>
>>> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/
msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

>> Did you eat that much lard?
>
> Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.

Fascinating.
Will bacon do?

Why don't you stop your malpractice here
and come to the theology newsgroup?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2009, 12:55:13 PM12/4/09
monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>>> Did you eat that much lard?
>>
>> Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.
>
> Fascinating.
> Will bacon do?

The food that this physician ate on 12/02/09 was not bacon.

QJ

Dec 4, 2009, 10:11:38 PM12/4/09
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:22:03 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C73D6BFB...@news.x-privat.org>):

I find it interesting when neither Chung or his alter ego MU do not respond
to what you wrote ..... that is a good sign that what you wrote is true and
even Chung's or MU's typical responses are not given as they want the truth
to just go away.

When you fry foods, the oil or lard is absorbed by the food (always less oil
left in the pan than you started out with) so adds weight and so it they are
not food, then weighing the fried foods in not accurate or if is accurate,
then oil or lard have to be food. So 2 pounds of lard a day should work as
well as 2 pounds of anything else.

Snow

Dec 5, 2009, 12:15:16 AM12/5/09
All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that
is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should
be part of our daily lives.
Dalai Lama

“PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH” is the message of an unbelieving world to
the so called believers of the scriptures. I tend to think many people
just don’t get it. Brennan Manning a Catholic priest, who was later
quoted by Christian music group DC Talk said, "The Greatest single
cause of Atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge
Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their
lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds
unbelievable."

Psa 110:4 YAHWEH hath sworn, and will not repent, YOU ARE a priest for
ever after the order of Melchizedek.

The Messiah was a priest of the order of “Melchizedek”. Melchizedek
in Hebrew is two words meaning “Righteous leader”.

Examining prevailing attitudes, NOBODY cares. I can see why Apostle
Paul said:

Rom 3:10 As it has been written, “There is none righteous, no, not
one!
Rom 3:11 “There is no one who is understanding, there is none who is
seeking Elohim.
Rom 3:12 “They all have turned aside, they have together become
worthless. There is none who does good, no, not one.”
Rom 3:13 “Their throat is an open tomb, with their tongues they have
deceived,” “The poison of adders is under their lips,”
Rom 3:14 “Whose mouth is filled with cursing and bitterness.”
Rom 3:15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
Rom 3:16 ruin and wretchedness are in their ways,
Rom 3:17 and the way of peace they have not known.”
Rom 3:18 “There is no fear of Elohim before their eyes.”

It’s not true but they make it truth by clinging to it as a mantra for
all who believe it is. Without shame the subjects posted on any
thread about any topic quickly become, each other and they run around
pointing fingers at this person and that person and then me of course
because I point out that they are all focused on attacking each other
and then ending every post they make with a phony “God bless you” and
I say, keep your blessings, I don’t need the phony blessings from the
walking dead.

Where are the leaders of righteousness doing anything but blaming
other people? No, I’m not blaming you but look around at the FOCUS of
every person responding to a post… Sooner or later they change every
topic to their religious dogma as an attack on another person.

They say, “You don’t believe in the trinity” and then proceed to
condemn me for whatever reason they see fit, not realizing that the
scriptures make it clear, YAHWEH is ONE, not three and they have no
support in scriptures to back up the institutionalized dogma.

Talk about war, death, disease, famine and they ignore it, change the
topic and then start infighting amongst themselves so that they can
lie to themselves.

“We lie to ourselves, in order that we may still have the excuse of
ignorance, the alibi of stupidity and incomprehension, possessing
which we can continue with a good conscience to commit and tolerate
the most monstrous crimes.”
Aldous Huxley

A lot of people complain that I have repeated myself and used the same
clips in different post and different messages but then my focus is on
fixing problems. The principal problem is that every person is focused
on attacking all the other people instead of helping and then
scratching their heads wondering why?? The same people are posting
the same attacks and only who they agree with might change from time
to time but nobody is willing to open their eyes and examine
critically what they are doing. They are not realizing the vanity of
their positions….

Will anybody stop attacking other people and their beliefs long enough
to address a single topic of importance? I don’t really care what the
topic is but are you able to not make it an attack on another human
being?

If the Messiah was a RIGHTEOUS leader, where are his righteous
followers?

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Respond directly:
http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free
or
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV.zip <--free
download of the Restored Names King James Version

Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and
responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
Tony Robbins

"In Some Other World" lyrics by Wax U.K.

The prophet born again the Bible in his hand
With fire and brimstone eyes.

The savior on TV,
with tax immunity,
donations exorcized.

Who are these men in their ivory towers

Not heaven sent
no
no.
Worshipping greed in the name of Jesus
save our souls!

In some other world you'd be branded as thieves

Thrown to your knees and made to answer.
In some different time they would lock you away
As mad men I'd say Amen.

Behind the public smile the politicians guile
so vain and powerful.
Elected for his hair, by people unaware
it's unbelievable.

Brothers in arms robbing the future
shining in childrens eyes.
Shame on this world
shame on our country
shame on you.

In some other world you'd be branded as thieves
Thrown to your knees and made to answer.
In some different time they would lock you away
As mad men I'd say Amen.

We built you an altar, instead of an outcast
We made you a king, respected and wealthy

The verdict is in the jury is guilty.

Worshipping greed in the name of Jesus
shame on you!

In some other world you'd be branded as thieves
. . .
In some other world you'd be branded as thieves
. . .

Snow

Dec 5, 2009, 12:20:18 AM12/5/09

“I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I
am opposed to is a rash war.”
Barack Obama

Why are we at war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Can anybody really tell me?
Eight years ago, we entered these countries under the excuse of
retaliatory for the 9/11 attacks but that was 2001 and this is almost
9 years later. Saddam Hussein is dead and gone; there are no weapons
of mass destruction and President Obama promised to end the war and
yet, here we are a year after he’s been elected and more troops are
being deployed.

“The surge troops have been deployed to Afghanistan by the end of
Summer 2010, the total number of US troops there will be around
98,000, the highest level yet. When President Obama took office, that
number was 32,000.”

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/12/wh-no-additional-troops-to-afghanistan-beyond-surge.html

Instead of ending war, he has double the number of armed soldiers and
will soon triple the number from Bush administration levels and we
have nobody asking, “WHY”?

“All war is based on deception.”
Sun Tzu

From the second Obama won the Presidency, the international media
stopped the daily body counts and broadcasting the war protesters and
stopped asking, “Why are we at war?” They no longer cared because the
propaganda against the Bush administration had put their Manchurian
candidate in office.

To be fair, I never understood from day one, why we went to war in the
first place and to be honest, I don’t care.

Knowing that just the “Defense” budget would feed, clothe, transport,
educate and house one sixth the entire world population makes me
scratch my head at the vast amounts of debt America is buried under to
support these travesties, no… crimes against humanity. I think if
we created trade opportunity instead of bombs, the world might think a
little better of us but the tragic reality of the real world is that
people like to lie to themselves and label human beings as statistics
so that they don’t have to think about the reality that their tax
dollars aren’t really helping the poor unless you consider killing
them a viable option.

We send troops instead of educational book to teach them a better way
of life. The last time I checked the only viable crop in Afghanistan
was opium, so maybe we should be looking at pharmaceutical companies
seeking to control drug production but are poppies really worth
killing for? In Iraq, any layman knows it’s about the oil but I
remember Obama spending a lot of his hype on new technology to remove
this dependency… We’ve had the technology to never use oil ever again
for a dozen years, affordable, reliable and cheap alternatives have
already obsoleted yesterdays economy and still we bail out car makers
and continue corrupt business schemes with a bankrupted economy… What
happened Obama to, “Yes, we can” that you’ve tied up all your
credibility in socialized health care instead of any real reforms???

Americans are reduced to social gossipers talking about how many woman
a golfer slept with instead taking any real steps to change the world…
why? Or if the insane “Octo” mom is going to have still more babies
even though she can’t take care of the bastards she already has being
supported by corporate sponsors. Because nobody is FOCUSED on
solutions to the problems when they are too busy being worried about
if they are going to have access to prescription drugs they don’t even
need.

Religious people don’t seem to give a damn about anything but there
precious dogma and we don’t see any of them stepping up and talking
about real world issues either.

The media continues to push out its defecation of never ending
violence and pointless soap operas and all people seem to care about
is nothing but themselves and if there poor low self esteem is being
insulted as if that matters.

Everything that we need is within reach and all we have to do is wake
up and realize that we can pull our troops out of foreign countries
and let them be… we can decentralize the electric grid and make self
sustaining homes that produce electricity using various methods… we
can take the government OUT of health care and the doctors will be
forced to provide affordable solutions of actually curing sickness
instead just pills that mask symptoms and make pharmaceutical
companies rich. Government isn’t the cure to health care, they are
the people that poison the well in the first place! The welfare
system makes our own government compete against its own working
population and the only people with health care are those on the
government payroll (including the military) and this should be
reversed.

If we can say we are fighting for anything, it’s to support the
corporate controlled media that also owns the military industrial
machine and we are fighting to support corruption, greed and seeking
world domination instead of world peace and that’s nothing worth
fighting for.

I shouldn’t be surprised that on the 20 boards I posted, “The campaign
against violence”, a single person of faith spoke up and he
supported violence.

Num 6:24 “Yahweh bless you and guard you;
Num 6:25 Yahweh make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you;
Num 6:26 Yahweh lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.” ’

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell

Many a man's strength is in opposition, and when he faileth, he grows
out of use.
Francis Bacon

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:49:13 AM12/5/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD."(Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic, for which there is
no vaccine, at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a Pan-Flu virus deadlier than the current H1N1
Pandemic virus (i.e. one for which there is no vaccine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be filled with dread:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 7:12:44 AM12/5/09

"Snow" <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in message

All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that
is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should
be part of our daily lives.
Dalai Lama

�PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH� is the message of an unbelieving world to

the so called believers of the scriptures. I tend to think many people

just don�t get it. Brennan Manning a Catholic priest, who was later

quoted by Christian music group DC Talk said, "The Greatest single
cause of Atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge
Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their
lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds
unbelievable."

<snip>

The basic reason for unbelief in any religious belief is education.

Thommadura

Dec 5, 2009, 7:12:18 AM12/5/09
QJ wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:22:03 -0600, MoSn wrote
> (in article <0001HW.C73D6BFB...@news.x-privat.org>):
>
>> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:43:34 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
>> (in article <ba1gh5ds2u4s9rlbv...@4ax.com>):
>>
>>> Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.
>>
>> If lard is not a food, how would you measure the weight of food cooked in
>> lard since the lard would add weight to the food as would any cooking oil.
>>
>> So either lard, and cooking oils, are food (and 2 pounds of lard a day be OK)
>
>> or there is a problem with weighing foods cooked in lard or oil which means
>> that a simple scale would not be sufficient.
>>

> I find it interesting when neither Chung or his alter ego MU do not respond
> to what you wrote ..... that is a good sign that what you wrote is true and
> even Chung's or MU's typical responses are not given as they want the truth
> to just go away.

Nonsense

That they do not respond to what is written is simply that they do not
respect the opinion of each other. Andrew actually is a physician - and
likely ignores the opinions of others who do not have any background to
make their medical opinions worthwhile.

Of course - he is also mental as well - which is why any logical person
would ignore him in those cases - and ASK for PROOF of what he says.

FOr something to be true - it still has to be established to be true -
in a testable and verifiable manner - that can be repeated.

However - the lack of posted proof on his medical opinion - is similar
to the complete lack of posted proof about religion and gods as well.

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 7:16:20 AM12/5/09

�I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I
am opposed to is a rash war.�
Barack Obama

Why are we at war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Can anybody really tell me?
Eight years ago, we entered these countries under the excuse of
retaliatory for the 9/11 attacks but that was 2001 and this is almost
9 years later. Saddam Hussein is dead and gone; there are no weapons
of mass destruction and President Obama promised to end the war and

yet, here we are a year after he�s been elected and more troops are
being deployed.

<snip>

If you really read and watched the speeches the president has made about Iraq
and Afghanistan you might be able to answer your own question, but due to the
history of your own here in the NG's it is apparent you have a very low
comprehension ability ro you are simply trolling.

Thommadura

Dec 5, 2009, 7:35:52 AM12/5/09
Snow wrote:
> [...]

> clips in different post and different messages but then my focus is on
> fixing problems. The principal problem is that every person is focused
> on attacking all the other people instead of helping and then
> scratching their heads wondering why?? The same people are posting
> the same attacks and only who they agree with might change from time
> to time but nobody is willing to open their eyes and examine
> critically what they are doing. They are not realizing the vanity of
> their positions�.

> Will anybody stop attacking other people and their beliefs long enough
> to address a single topic of importance? I don�t really care what the

> topic is but are you able to not make it an attack on another human
> being?
>
> If the Messiah was a RIGHTEOUS leader, where are his righteous

Since the name of the christ is a MYTH - it does not play into the
equation. THe trinity is a bunch of nonsense. The statement attributed
to the christ on the cross was - father why have you forsaken me. IF
they are ONE GOD - why did he need to ask? He did not say - gee - why
did I do this one to myself.

For millenia - religions have been and still are based on MONEY - which
is the other common thread to virtually ALL religious services. How many
non-funeral masses (Which were paid for by the family) -have you gone to
where money was NEVER mentioned - and not collected.

On the highest so called holy days of the religion - the main activity
is collecting money - they even list the people and their donations at
that time in many cases.

And it is even comical to see the logic the Televangelists use to
justify their opulent lifestyles and their need for newer bigger JET
planes and luxury cars - and houses all over the place, THese people
have the nerve to tell their followers to forego medicine and food - so
that they can donate to the "work of god".

Yet - when asked to PROVE HOW THEY know it is the work of a god - they
can provide NOTHING to even prove a god exsists

There was a time when religion was used as a political force - to keep
the largely uneducated and illiterate cave dwellers and fishermen in
line - by using the ULTIMATE unquestionable force. AND - as nations
overcame other nations - it was because their god was stronger than the
other one.

The prophecies of the jewish messiah are largely political - rebuilding
the temple - having all people bow down to the one religion - and admit
theirs was false - and for all people to be lead by the jewish king.
THe christ myth could not fulfill those - since they are real things
that either happened or didn't - so christianity had to modify the
belief to love and flowers nonsense again. The problem is that for
centuries - the christian church was NO BETTER than the worst despots
and tyrants of the past as well.

That lead to the loss of political power. The largest protestant church
was largely formed for the purpose of allowing a monarch to divorce his
wife - not for any true religious reasons. There are now over 39,000
different christian sects alone - and the main thing that separates them
is where the money goes. THe main thing that connects them is merely the
"TITLE" of one of their gods. (THe word christ is a title - not a name)

AS democracy - based on separation of church and state - took over -
religion now had to again change - to keep the money flowing.

But with democracy - came literacy and education for the masses of
people - something the church never expected. (Religious education was
dominant before that time) Education taught the people to question and
demand proof - and also taught the people that their INERRANT scripture
was FULL of errors and contradictions and could not be inerrant.

So - we now have three sets of people

THe one who remained in the control of religion and believe every word
it says. THat is losing population every day

THe largest one today is the one who still belongs to religion - because
of their upbringing - but simply ignore the church in areas they do not
agree with the church. That is why the majority of those who get
divorces and abortions are christians - and in much higher percentages
than those who are not religious as well.

Then there are those who simply reject the nonsense - as being pure
MYTH - presented without proof. AS the populations of the world prove -
these have markedly lower crime rates - murder rates - abortion rates -
divorce rates - and suicide rates than the "holier than thou" theists.
And that is because - morality and ethics NEVER were the domain of
religion. One only needs to look at that actual actions of the religions
and theist to see that. Theists need a promise of eternal salvation
(Whatever that is) - or the threat of impending doom - to do good.
Non-believers do the right thing = simply because it IS the right thing
to do - which is the only true reason to do it!

®

Dec 5, 2009, 8:40:15 AM12/5/09
On Fri, 12/04/09, at 11:15:16PM,
Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote:

> All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that
> is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should
> be part of our daily lives.
> Dalai Lama

Yet only one gives all the glory to God in Christ. God gave
every man a test by which to discern what God has inspired:

John 7:16-18 NIV
(16) Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from
him who sent me.
(17) If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out
whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.
(18) He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself,
but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man
of truth; there is nothing false about him.

1) Obedience: "If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find
out whether my teaching comes from God...". Jesus said the will
and work of God was for men to believe on Jesus Christ as Savior
(John 6:29). One must believe in Christ, to discern what comes
from God (John 6:29; cf. 1 Cor. 2). The natural man finds the
word of God foolish. The obedient believer in Christ knows the
teaching comes from God.

2) Glorify of God, not man: "He who speaks on his own does so to
gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one
who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him."

Christianity is the *only* group which has a body of doctrine
that presents man as a completely meritless sinner, dependent
entirely on the sovereign grace and mercy of God through Jesus
Christ. Every false *religion* has man either not being a
sinner, or somehow helping to atone for his own sins, or in some
way helping God achieve salvation through his own merits or
worthiness.

The Bible, through a series of tests from the garden of Eden, to
the millennial reign of Christ on earth, shows that man, in
whatever circumstances and under whatever economy God places him,
to be unable to reflect God's glory in his own strength, and to
therefore be an entirely meritless sinner, in need of God's
gracious and merciful redemption through Christ's atonement.
Thus, as it says, let him who boasts, boast in the Lord, and no
flesh will glory in God's presence.

Multitudes have believed in Christ, and therefore know the Bible
to be God-inspired teaching which glorifies God, not man.
Believers in Christ don't need the approval of some group of
"scholars" to tell them what is or is not God's word. "Any man"
can know whether the doctrine comes from God, by believing in
Christ as Savior, and seeing how it glorifies God rather than man.

--
Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 9:43:40 AM12/5/09
Randy wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>
>> All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that
>> is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should
>> be part of our daily lives.
>> Dalai Lama
>
> Yet only one gives all the glory to God in Christ.

That would not be a religion but rather a personal relationship
(Mt16:18) with the risen Christ Jesus by being mindful of WDJW and
doing what He wants:

http://WDJW.net

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Randy:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8db6b13d0b34b1?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Randy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 10:35:53 AM12/5/09

"�" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 12/04/09, at 11:15:16PM,
> Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote:
>
>> All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that
>> is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should
>> be part of our daily lives.
>> Dalai Lama
>

> Yet only one gives all the glory to God in Christ. God gave every man a test
> by which to discern what God has inspired:

So god inspired confusion, death, hatred, racism, slavery, sexism.........and
using the "inspired wod of god" proof it's a man made myth.

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 11:20:24 AM12/5/09
On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 07:12:18 -0500, Thommadura wrote:

>> I find it interesting when neither Chung or his alter ego MU do not respond
>> to what you wrote ..... that is a good sign that what you wrote is true and
>> even Chung's or MU's typical responses are not given as they want the truth
>> to just go away.
>
> Nonsense
>
> That they do not respond to what is written is simply that they do not
> respect the opinion of each other. Andrew actually is a physician - and
> likely ignores the opinions of others who do not have any background to
> make their medical opinions worthwhile.

Why should anyone respect the opines of a uninformed person? If Chung
wanted to explain the inner workings of Iraqi intelligence ops, I would
have turn a cold ear. If I move to far into the cardiological field, I
lose my credibility and know that I would.

What has and does occur is a crossover in our professional fields which
is the health of human beings. Where my human health experiences come
primarily from the training of individuals for excellence in sports
performance, and his from his cardiology practice, both of us have dealt
with the commonality of overconsumption and the 2lb approach in solving
this problem.

Truth is simple.

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 11:25:50 AM12/5/09
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:20:18 -0800 (PST), Snow wrote:

> Why are we at war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Can anybody really tell me?

There are reasons that will never be known to you.

> Eight years ago, we entered these countries under the excuse of
> retaliatory for the 9/11 attacks but that was 2001 and this is almost
> 9 years later. Saddam Hussein is dead and gone; there are no weapons
> of mass destruction and President Obama promised to end the war and

> yet, here we are a year after heοΏ½s been elected and more troops are
> being deployed.

His term lasts another three years+.

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 11:58:27 AM12/5/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So "Dr. Chung say's".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 12:30:49 PM12/5/09
MU wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>
>>> I find it interesting when neither Chung or his alter ego MU do not respond
>>> to what you wrote ..... that is a good sign that what you wrote is true and
>>> even Chung's or MU's typical responses are not given as they want the truth
>>> to just go away.
>>
>> Nonsense
>>
>> That they do not respond to what is written is simply that they do not
>> respect the opinion of each other. Andrew actually is a physician - and
>> likely ignores the opinions of others who do not have any background to
>> make their medical opinions worthwhile.

Actually, it remains this physician's personal choice to continue to
receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and
written.

>Why should anyone respect the opines of a uninformed person? If Chung
>wanted to explain the inner workings of Iraqi intelligence ops, I would
>have turn a cold ear. If I move to far into the cardiological field, I
>lose my credibility and know that I would.
>
>What has and does occur is a crossover in our professional fields which
>is the health of human beings. Where my human health experiences come
>primarily from the training of individuals for excellence in sports
>performance, and his from his cardiology practice, both of us have dealt
>with the commonality of overconsumption and the 2lb approach in solving
>this problem.

The 2PD-OMER Approach does have the backing of the 1st Law of
Thermodynamics, which has been set up by GOD :-)

>Truth is simple.

Indeed.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for the heart:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

monkfish

Dec 5, 2009, 12:38:39 PM12/5/09
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:55:13 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

>>> Your question indicates that you have confused lard with food.
>>
>> Fascinating.
>> Will bacon do?
>
> The food that this physician ate on 12/02/09 was not bacon.

Interesting.
Does that mean it does matter
what kind of food we eat?

Stop your malpractice here
and come to the theology newsgroup.

--
monkfish

MoSn

Dec 5, 2009, 12:39:24 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 10:20:24 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hfe186$qnk$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

So is lard a food or not? If it is not, then how do you determine with a
scale how much is food and how much is lard and if it is a food, then 2
pounds of lard a day should be consistent with Chung's "simple approach" and
why is there confusion as Chung wrote.

MoSn

Dec 5, 2009, 12:45:12 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:38:39 -0600, monkfish wrote
(in article <4b1a9a9f$0$11970$ce5e...@news-radius.ptd.net>):

> Stop your malpractice here
> and come to the theology newsgroup.

Still trying to beg Chung to come to this other group .... you must be
jealous of Chung's ability to keep things going here where you are failing in
the that other group.

You comment about others not posting cardiology stuff here, yet you do the
same. Are you a hypocrite or just not smart enough to realize it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 1:09:29 PM12/5/09
monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>>> Fascinating.
>>> Will bacon do?
>>
>> The food that this physician ate on 12/02/09 was not bacon.
>
> Interesting.
> Does that mean it does matter
> what kind of food we eat?

No.

Folks will eat what they want to eat and that will be what
looks&tastes good.

That which looks&tastes good for someone is good for that someone.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste before you start thinking the lies are true and suffer a
break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e0dad946ce7b3f6?

Indeed, you already falsely believe in your heart the lie that you are
GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3888d2be0cd84d76?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 1:54:48 PM12/5/09

Over time, people will balance out what they like to eat...which is why
the ridiculously juvenile rant of "can I eat two lbs of <bacon, cheese,
asparagus, etc> every day" is ludicrous.

No one does including the 13yolds who rant.

Signed,

MU who ate approximately 2lbs of spaghetti yesterday.

Thommadura

Dec 5, 2009, 2:29:30 PM12/5/09
MU wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 07:12:18 -0500, Thommadura wrote:
>
>>> I find it interesting when neither Chung or his alter ego MU do not respond
>>> to what you wrote ..... that is a good sign that what you wrote is true and
>>> even Chung's or MU's typical responses are not given as they want the truth
>>> to just go away.
>> Nonsense
>>
>> That they do not respond to what is written is simply that they do not
>> respect the opinion of each other. Andrew actually is a physician - and
>> likely ignores the opinions of others who do not have any background to
>> make their medical opinions worthwhile.
>
> Why should anyone respect the opines of a uninformed person?

That IS the point - unless a person can support his statements with
actual testable - verifiable - and repeatable proof - there IS no reason
to respect them
(snip)

> Truth is simple.

Indeed - truth is something that can be verified by EVERYONE -
regardless of the their beliefs.

There is NO truth to religion

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 2:34:39 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every day for a
month.

QJ

Dec 5, 2009, 2:55:29 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 10:20:24 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hfe186$qnk$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Why should anyone respect the opines of a uninformed person? If Chung

> wanted to explain the inner workings of Iraqi intelligence ops, I would
> have turn a cold ear. If I move to far into the cardiological field, I
> lose my credibility and know that I would.
>
> What has and does occur is a crossover in our professional fields which
> is the health of human beings. Where my human health experiences come
> primarily from the training of individuals for excellence in sports
> performance, and his from his cardiology practice, both of us have dealt
> with the commonality of overconsumption and the 2lb approach in solving
> this problem.
>
> Truth is simple.

I am very knowledgeable about diets/regimens/ approaches or whatever you want
to call proper eating and nutrition.

A diet which is just simply a way to lose weight for a short period of time
and then return to the previous eating habits, does not work.

There are many which are meant to be a change in life style in the way one
eats, like Weight Watchers for example which uses portions of food to control
the amount.

Many of these "approaches" have been studied using the scientific method and
in peer reviewed journals and many books by doctors and nutritionists have
been written. Many have been in the public media such as magazines and TV
shows like Oprah where they have been discussed.

So far no one, not you or Chung, has presented any citations for the 2 Pound
Approach being in a peer reviewed journal .... an on-line NEJM forum about
health care does not qualify ... and no where in the public media of
magazines and TV is it even mentioned. I believe Chung has one
self-published book. With all the patients Chung claims and his ability to
write scientific articles (he does have a PhD which usually requires a thesis
and oral dissertation, he certainly can write up his "approach" and submit it
to publication in one of the main medical/nutritional journals. If he has
the facts to back up his claims, why is he resorting to usenet groups rather
than the medical/scientific journals.

There is no doubt that the average person eats more than 2 pounds of food a
day and sticking to that amount will cause a weight loss, but so will simply
reducing calories or reducing portion sizes do the same.

There is no doubt that many of these "approaches" do not work long term
because people do not have the will power, but to say that people without the
will power to follow a these other "approaches" will have the will power to
be hungry 24/7/365 year after year is absurd.

What does not make any sense is that 2 pounds of food for a 6 foot 6 inch
sedentary male who weighs 350 pound will work the same for 5 foot 100 pound
female marathon runner who runs 50 plus miles a week and for an average male
of normal weight who works in a very physical active type of job and for a 20
year old and a 90 year old - of course there are no peer reviewed studies to
show this is the case.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:02:44 PM12/5/09

If they do not become sick of it, they will look and be healthy, one
month later.

If they become sick of it, they will change their diet to what is more
right for them so that they will still look and be healthy one month
later.

It is when folks get sick everyday by overeating everyday that they
will look sicker with each passing day so that they will look less
healthy one month later.

Bottom line:

Folks holding themselves to 32 oz of food per day learn to do
everything else right too.

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 3:30:44 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
Bull shit, pure bull shit.

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 3:41:10 PM12/5/09

I'm sorry but you are incorrect as history is forged from unverifiable
truths.

Truth is simple.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:50:49 PM12/5/09
Quentin wrote:

> Mu wrote:
>
>> Why should anyone respect the opines of a uninformed person? If Chung
>> wanted to explain the inner workings of Iraqi intelligence ops, I would
>> have turn a cold ear. If I move to far into the cardiological field, I
>> lose my credibility and know that I would.
>>
>> What has and does occur is a crossover in our professional fields which
>> is the health of human beings. Where my human health experiences come
>> primarily from the training of individuals for excellence in sports
>> performance, and his from his cardiology practice, both of us have dealt
>> with the commonality of overconsumption and the 2lb approach in solving
>> this problem.
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>
>I am very knowledgeable about diets/regimens/ approaches or whatever you want
>to call proper eating and nutrition.
>
>A diet which is just simply a way to lose weight for a short period of time
>and then return to the previous eating habits, does not work.

Any given diet is simply what a person is choosing to eat.

>There are many which are meant to be a change in life style in the way one
>eats, like Weight Watchers for example which uses portions of food to control
>the amount.

Guessing via portions means not knowing food amount.

>Many of these "approaches" have been studied using the scientific method and
>in peer reviewed journals and many books by doctors and nutritionists have
>been written. Many have been in the public media such as magazines and TV
>shows like Oprah where they have been discussed.
>
>So far no one, not you or Chung, has presented any citations for the 2 Pound
>Approach being in a peer reviewed journal .... an on-line NEJM forum about
>health care does not qualify ... and no where in the public media of
>magazines and TV is it even mentioned. I believe Chung has one
>self-published book. With all the patients Chung claims and his ability to
>write scientific articles (he does have a PhD which usually requires a thesis
>and oral dissertation, he certainly can write up his "approach" and submit it
>to publication in one of the main medical/nutritional journals. If he has
>the facts to back up his claims, why is he resorting to usenet groups rather
>than the medical/scientific journals.

There are at least three published books out there describing the
efficacy of the 2PD-OMER Approach. Two are by this physican and the
third is by CDC investigator Dr. Leslie Dauphin.

As far as using the Web and Usenet to publicize the Approach since
1998, it remains this physician's personal choice to continue to

receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and
written.

Afterall, HE has provided the $2 million dollar guarantee that has
remained in force since 2007 for the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Quentin, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:56:01 PM12/5/09

Chocolate is not bovine excrement.

Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you
start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 4:01:45 PM12/5/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Name one.

> Truth is simple.

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 4:06:43 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement, you are no doctor, any
doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of
chocolate a day, and that be the only intake then say the person would be
healthy at the end of one months time.

Truth is simple you are a liar.

MoSn

Dec 5, 2009, 4:33:15 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:50:49 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <4sglh51naqmppln7i...@4ax.com>):

> There are at least three published books out there describing the
> efficacy of the 2PD-OMER Approach. Two are by this physican and the
> third is by CDC investigator Dr. Leslie Dauphin.

You have outdone yourself:

Just who is Leslie Dauphin PhD

"Dr. Leslie Dauphin, a wife, a mother, and a microbiologist with the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia,..."

http://www.flipkart.com/germ-handbook-dauphin-leslie-ann/1591857864-
5sx3fit3db

The Germ Handbook, Dauphin Leslie Ann Ph.d., 1591857864

Look Inside This Book
The Germ Handbook
(Paperback - Aug 2005)
by
Dauphin Leslie Ann Ph.d

Book: The Germ Handbook
Besides sharing new research showing that certain diseases such as cancer and
diabetes may have their roots in infectious illnesses, Dauphin provides
readers with spiritual and scientific principles to combat communicable
diseases.

Germ-Free Living for Your Family Starts Here Do you want to protect your
family from infectious diseases, but face a daunting challenge? Dr. Leslie
Dauphin, a wife, a mother, and a microbiologist with the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, will allay your fears of germs
that cause contagious illnesses. The Germ Handbook will show you how to
prevent, fight through, and recover from colds, flu, pneumonia, strep throat,
mononucleosis, diarrhea, and other illnesses. In addition to sharing new
research showing the link between germs and chronic diseases such as cancer,
diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis, Dr. Dauphin presents spiritual and
scientific principles for preventing diseases and maintaining good health.
Written in simple terms, this "bug book" you will teach you about: * The four
types of germs that cause infectious diseases * The different ways germs are
spread and how they make us sick * Myths vs. truth about common illnesses and
immunizations * Common infections you can get from your pets * The power of
prayer and having a good attitude for maintaining health "The Germ Handbook
is a must-have reference for every household" - Dr. Creflo A. Dollar, Senior
Pastor, World Changers Church International, College Park, Georgia, and World
Changers Church, New York

MoSn

Dec 5, 2009, 4:36:54 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:50:49 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <4sglh51naqmppln7i...@4ax.com>):

> As far as using the Web and Usenet to publicize the Approach since

> 1998, it remains this physician's personal choice to continue to
> receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and
> written.

If anyone other than MU, still has doubts as to whether to take Chung
seriously when reading what he wrote above, then you have far bigger
problems.

ThomM

Dec 5, 2009, 5:04:03 PM12/5/09

Sorry - but if it NOT verifiable - it cannot be established as TRUE

IT can only be BELIEVED to be true.

ANd belief is not the same as truth

ThomM

Dec 5, 2009, 5:06:38 PM12/5/09
On Dec 5, 4:36 pm, MoSn <mosn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:50:49 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> (in article <4sglh51naqmppln7ibop30kjvo4n486...@4ax.com>):

> > As far as using the Web and Usenet to publicize the Approach since
> > 1998, it remains this physician's  personal choice to continue to
> > receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and
> > written.
>
> If anyone other than MU, still has doubts as to whether to take Chung
> seriously when reading what he wrote above, then you have far bigger
> problems.

If you actually look at the statements of the theists in this group -
they are among the best reasons for non-belief there are.

However - we do not even know if Chung takes himself seriously
ANd as far as the rest - most of them hide behind ALIASes - so their
statements may be posted only for the sake of argument - without
actual belief as well.

QJ

Dec 5, 2009, 5:15:23 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:36:54 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C7402E96...@news.x-privat.org>):

If Chung's "approach" is so "true" and so successful and so good for people
then have to wonder why the Holy Spirit wants it only presented in Usenet
groups with a very limited readership and not in the main peered reviewed
journals where other physicians would learn of it and recommend it to their
patients and in the media (newspapers, magazine, radio and TV) where far more
of the public would know about it and want to follow it for a better healthy
life.

I guess the Holy Spirit does move in mysterious ways.

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 5:34:09 PM12/5/09

Then there is no history for you. Enjoy living only in the here and now,
it is all you have in your godless, self-determined, endlessly useless
life.

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 5:42:17 PM12/5/09

Any series of stories that has been passed down through generations yet
lacks recorded evidence. History is replete with them but you were being
a disingenuous ass or are you intractably stupid?

Which is it?

MU

Dec 5, 2009, 5:43:05 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:06:43 -0500, Fred Thomas wrote:

> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement, you are no doctor,

*PLONK*

No time for the mentally deranged, sorry.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 5:53:57 PM12/5/09
> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...

Lie.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement.

> ... you are no doctor ...

Lie.

This physician's credentials and active medical license remains
independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

> any
> doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of

> chocolate a day ...

This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.

Instead, the physician continues to endorse the 2PD-OMER Approach
which does not specify diet because of the understanding that the
optimal diet will vary individually while the optimal amount is
invariable at 32 oz/day.

It remains possible that there are people who may thrive on just
eating chocolate just as there are people who may thrive on eating
just honey. Indeed, the latest research studying chocolate has
yielded data that suggest that it is nutritious.

As long as consumers don't become sick of the diet so that they remain
wonderfully hungry and able to eat 32 oz per day, we are allowed to
know that they are thriving.

Again, would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 5:57:52 PM12/5/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
[...]

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 5:59:46 PM12/5/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
That is the reaction I believed you would take, you did not disappoint me. What
your unjustified attack answer shows is you have no answer, and have painted
yourself in a corner.

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 6:04:14 PM12/5/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why are you talking about yourself?

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 6:05:57 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement, you are no doctor, any

doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 7:05:13 PM12/5/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> Chocolate is not bovine excrement.
>
> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...

Lie.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

> ... you are no doctor ...

Lie.

This physician's credentials and active medical license remains
independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 7:21:26 PM12/5/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
> Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every day for a
> month.
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>If they do not become sick of it, they will look and be healthy, one
>>month later.

Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement, you are no doctor, any

doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 8:02:01 PM12/5/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
>> Chocolate is not bovine excrement.
>
> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...

Lie.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

> ... you are no doctor ...

Lie.

This physician's credentials and active medical license remain

independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 8:11:17 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.

Lie.......

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 8:22:50 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> That which looks&tastes good for someone is good for that someone.

lie........
Chocolate looks good and tastes good to all, however two pounds of chocolate a
day is not good for you as in the case of any other food, eating too much of
chocolate may cause health problems. The cocoa butter in chocolate does contain
saturated fat, which can increase blood cholesterol levels, and high cholesterol
may contribute to heart disease.
Chocolate is high in calories and eating too much therefore make you fat,
increasing your risk of heart disease. Over eating of chocolate can also lead to
obesity. Two pounds of chocolate would be almost 5000 calories per day!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 9:14:09 PM12/5/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
>> Chocolate is not bovine excrement.
>
> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...

Lie.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

> ... you are no doctor ...

Lie.

This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two pounds of
> chocolate a day ...

This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.

Instead, the physician continues to endorse the 2PD-OMER Approach

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 9:32:33 PM12/5/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> Chocolate is not bovine excrement.
>>
>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...
>
> Lie.
>
> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>
> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>
>> ... you are no doctor ...
>
> Lie.
>
> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.
>
>> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two
>> pounds of
>> chocolate a day ...
>
> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.

lie...I've created no such diet, you did.

You wrote

"If they do not become sick of it, they will look and be healthy, one
month later."

to this statement.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every day for a
month."

You wrote

Folks will eat what they want to eat and that will be what looks&tastes good.
That which looks&tastes good for someone is good for that someone.

in responce to this question

Interesting. Does that mean it does matter what kind of food we eat?

statement stands.....you are a liar.
Chocolate looks good and tastes good to all, however two pounds of chocolate a

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 10:28:27 PM12/5/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>>
>>> ... you are no doctor ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.
>>
>>> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two
>>> pounds of chocolate a day ...
>>
>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>
> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.

Lie.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every

day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b51c717f50af8ff6?

monkfish

Dec 5, 2009, 10:29:17 PM12/5/09
On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 13:09:29 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> The food that this physician ate on 12/02/09 was not bacon.
>>

>> Interesting.
>> Does that mean it does matter
>> what kind of food we eat?
>

> No.

> Folks will eat what they want to eat and that will be what looks&tastes
> good.
> That which looks&tastes good for someone is good for that someone.

Incredible.
Is that your uneducated guess?
Why don't you stop your malpractice here
and come to the theology newsgroup?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 11:06:12 PM12/5/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

You can not lie out of this one Andy, anybody that can follow the threads can
see you have painted your self into a corner, you are guilty as charged.You
wrote that a person can eat anything they want, as long as it's a maximum of 2
lbs a day.

You wrote

"If they do not become sick of it, they will look and be healthy, one
month later."

to this statement.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every day for a
month."

Fred Thomas

Dec 5, 2009, 11:08:51 PM12/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
Why are you changing peoples posts Andy? That is dishonest. That makes you a
liar. You are willfully sinning. Because of this god hates you. You are going to
burn forever in hell.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 5:20:00 AM12/6/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>>
>>> ... you are no doctor ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.
>>
>>> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two
>>> pounds of chocolate a day ...
>>
>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>
> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.

Lie.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Source:

GreatSageItchy

Dec 6, 2009, 6:00:01 AM12/6/09

Bottom line concerning the lying phony Chung:

Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO
spirituality , nothing but EGO.
He is a notorious internet TROLL, and claims to be a licensed MD.
Chung operates several religion-based internett scams under the
following names: the 2PD-OMER Approach, WDJW, What Would Jesus Want,.
NOTE: THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORITY IS A FELONY.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane troll, internet creep, usenet #1
asshole, certifiable sick asshole, faggot,

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people to be attracted to that which is
most opposite from them. Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. You may notice I'm paraphrasing Jesus when he
said camels would pass through the eye of a needle before a businessman
would enter the kingdom of Heaven. What does this mean? A businessman
is all about GAINING. More money, more power, more awards, more
validation for his ideas or opinions, etc. The Kingdom of heaven can
only be reached by taking the opposite direction. By giving up your
self, your ego. Chung is a religious businessman. here placing his
daily free ads, hoping to lure a few suckers into his net, and to be
the righeous asshole that he is. Such people are DANGEROUS. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��
DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS.. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole. Even
his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for EGOIST).
There is NOTHING "spiritual" or "religious" about him. He has
absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.

In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
like a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will
have something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for
him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. Camels will fly
through the eye of a needle before he even reaches spiritual
kindergarden. his life will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist will
NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that every word of the
above is true.
-GSI

Fred Thomas

Dec 6, 2009, 7:29:55 AM12/6/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Again Chung changes peoples posts to fit his sick mental state. Chung states
that anybody can eat anything they want as long as a person eats no more than 2
lbs of food a day. Any food. Chung states that eating two pounds of chocolate a
day for a month is healthy.

MoSn

Dec 6, 2009, 9:28:01 AM12/6/09
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:15:23 -0600, QJ wrote
(in article <0001HW.C740379B...@news.x-privat.org>):

Yes it seems so. I've seen this has no response from from Chung so he
obviously prefers this obvious truth to disappear.

I would imagine that Chung has enough sanity to know not even to try to get
it published in a peer reviewed journal or the main stream media.

Maybe he should try the grocery store tabloids that publish stories about
women having an alien from outer space baby.

MU

Dec 6, 2009, 11:19:42 AM12/6/09

No answer, eh? OK I get to choose.

Intractably stupid.

Fred Thomas

Dec 6, 2009, 11:46:06 AM12/6/09

"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I don't believe that would fulfill the request to name one, try again.

Thommadura

Dec 6, 2009, 12:32:21 PM12/6/09
MU wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:04:03 -0800 (PST), ThomM wrote:

>>> I'm sorry but you are incorrect as history is forged from unverifiable
>>> truths.
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>> Sorry - but if it NOT verifiable - it cannot be established as TRUE
>>
>> IT can only be BELIEVED to be true.
>>
>> ANd belief is not the same as truth
>
> Then there is no history for you.

Nonsense

Sorry - but History is provable -= there is LOTS of history that is.
WE even have proof of LOTS of gods - based on statements made and
written during their times - LIke the Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs - the
Mayan and Incan Leaders - and many others

Apparently only your god was unable to provide such proof - so there is
NO history for you.

As far as my life- IT is better living in what actually is - than
wasting away what actually is for a "MYTH" of something that you cannot
provide ANY proof of.

Thommadura

Dec 6, 2009, 12:34:20 PM12/6/09
MU wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:01:45 -0500, Fred Thomas wrote:
>
>> "MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Name one.
>
> Any series of stories that has been passed down through generations yet
> lacks recorded evidence. History is replete with them but you were being
> a disingenuous ass or are you intractably stupid?
>
> Which is it?

YOU still have not named one of those unverifiable truths!

THat is because YOU cannot establish they are true unless you can
verifiy them

Without the ability to verify them - they remain belief - or MYTH.

Thommadura

Dec 6, 2009, 12:34:41 PM12/6/09
MU wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:06:43 -0500, Fred Thomas wrote:
>
>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement, you are no doctor,
>
> *PLONK*
>
> No time for the mentally deranged, sorry.

YOu should be plonking ANDREW then

MoSn

Dec 6, 2009, 12:45:42 PM12/6/09
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:19:42 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hfgliu$r2c$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> No answer, eh? OK I get to choose.
>
> Intractably stupid.

LOL - same can be said when you and Chung do not answer either - are you
interested in that bridge?

MU

Dec 6, 2009, 2:06:14 PM12/6/09

"Lots" is not all. All history is not recorded or provable.

Truth is simple.

duh.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 2:33:59 PM12/6/09
MU wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Nonsense
> >
> > Sorry - but History is provable -= there is LOTS of history that is.
>
> "Lots" is not all. All history is not recorded or provable.

Starting with "in the beginning God created the heavens and the
earth." (Genesis 1:1)

> Truth is simple.

Indeed :-) Shalom :-)

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 6, 2009, 2:47:06 PM12/6/09
Sightwalker has the best intentions I'm sure, but with super human IQ
and being not only a physician, but a physician with a PHD it would seem
to this observer he wasn't instructed in proper people skills. Or as
they call it in his trade, "bedside manners". If he does know, he is too
arrogant for us so far below him to waste with answers to direct
questions? Whatever it is, he doesn't have what he seems to long for, a
charismatic personality. If he was a greeter at our church people would
use the other door!
Jimmy Alpha

MU

Dec 6, 2009, 3:05:01 PM12/6/09
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:33:59 -0800 (PST), Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Nonsense
>>>
>>> Sorry - but History is provable -= there is LOTS of history that is.
>>
>> "Lots" is not all. All history is not recorded or provable.
>
> Starting with "in the beginning God created the heavens and the
> earth." (Genesis 1:1)
>
>> Truth is simple.
>
> Indeed :-) Shalom :-)

Thommy's going to have a(nother) cow when he has to come up with an
answer for the beginnings of time. Regardless of his godless beliefs,
there is no recording of the beginning of time (by definition).

I can see his weetle pea-brain spinning a non-relevant answer as I type.
lol

monkfish

Dec 6, 2009, 4:19:28 PM12/6/09

What does your common sense say
about your trolling the cardiology newsgroup?
Do you really think your garbage is good
for the hearts of sick people?
Is it good for the heart to be stressed by a troll?

--
monkfish

Fred Thomas

Dec 6, 2009, 4:22:24 PM12/6/09

>>> "Lots" is not all. All history is not recorded or provable.
>>
>> Starting with "in the beginning God created the heavens and the
>> earth." (Genesis 1:1)
>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>
>> Indeed :-) Shalom :-)
>
> Thommy's going to have a(nother) cow when he has to come up with an
> answer for the beginnings of time.

There is no answer to come up with.

> Regardless of his godless beliefs,
> there is no recording of the beginning of time (by definition).

So. your point? Your implying that god is the answer? That is just saying you
have no answer but can not admit that fact.

> I can see his weetle pea-brain spinning a non-relevant answer as I type.
> lol

Ohhhhhhhh..........clairvoyant are we?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 4:35:11 PM12/6/09

We, who are cardiologists, don't troll as monkfish are known to troll.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 5:25:50 PM12/6/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>> Quentin wrote):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Not for the discerning who know and understand that "... no one can

say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor 12:3)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

>>> If Chung's "approach" is so "true" and so successful and so good for people
>>> then have to wonder why the Holy Spirit wants it only presented in Usenet
>>> groups with a very limited readership and not in the main peered reviewed
>>> journals where other physicians would learn of it and recommend it to their
>>> patients and in the media (newspapers, magazine, radio and TV) where far more
>>> of the public would know about it and want to follow it for a better healthy
>>> life.

Archived Usenet combined with multiple high-traffic Web sites have a
much greater global reach over time than print media which continue to
limit on-line access to their content.

>>> I guess the Holy Spirit does move in mysterious ways.

The Holy Spirit is infinitely smarter :-)

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>> Yes it seems so.

It is reality because GOD is the Author of all reality (John 14:6).

http://T3WiJ.com

>> I've seen this has no response from from Chung so he
>> obviously prefers this obvious truth to disappear.

Simply waiting for the right time to respond which is now :-)

http://JiL4ever.net

>> I would imagine that Chung has enough sanity to know not even to try to get
>> it published in a peer reviewed journal or the main stream media.

It remains both sane and very wise to continue to receive the guidance
of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

>> Maybe he should try the grocery store tabloids that publish stories about
>> women having an alien from outer space baby.

They don't have the unlimited and enduring global reach of archived
Usenet plus high-traffic Web sites.

> Sightwalker has the best intentions I'm sure ...

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly further publicize the 2PD-OMER Approach :-)

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
you lose your mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is right
(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
sinning.

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 6, 2009, 6:14:16 PM12/6/09
Excessive newsgroups removed because of courtesy by this gracious
thoughtful honest forthright Christian poster who being above reproach
tells the truth.

charlie sightwalker with a phd said more lies:

> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

"Sightwalker has the best intentions I'm sure, but with super human IQ
and being not only a physician, but a physician with a PHD it would seem
to this observer he wasn't instructed in proper people skills. Or as
they call it in his trade, "bedside manners". If he does know, he is too
arrogant for us so far below him to waste with answers to direct
questions? Whatever it is, he doesn't have what he seems to long for, a
charismatic personality. If he was a greeter at our church people would
use the other door!"

> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
> you lose your mind:
>

> Yes, you know you have been lying:

No lie in what was said charlie, and the reply from you show how *right*
on my post to MoSn is...

You haven't answered my query about them colored peopleand the *Chicken
Question*, it follows for your reflections doctor know it all.

THE CHICKEN QUESTION
The other day a colored man was arrested in Washington for being in the
possession of felonious chickens. According to a leading religious
journal, the man was visited in prison by his colored Pastor, who
informed him that he would at once call a church meeting in order to
provide ways and means of extricating the unfortunate brother from jail.
As the religious journal in question intimates, this incident forcibly
illustrates the inability of the colored mind to recognize a right of
property in chickens.

Why it is that a passion for chickens and a total inability to resist
temptation in connection with Caucasian hen-roosts characterizes the
negro, wherever he may be, is a question which certainly deserves
investigation. A colored man may be conscientious, intelligent, and
perfectly honest, with the solitary exception of chickens yet he firmly
believes that chickens are a birthright of his race, and that no man has
a right to keep them from him. The colored preacher whose sermons are
full of the very best morality, whose limo is pure, whose method of
whitewashing is above reproach, and who could be trusted with a moderate
amount of gold, goes down before the first chicken temptation that
besets him Were he to steal a dollar bill, or to use adulterated
whitewash, he would feel ashamed to stand in the pulpit and preach the
colored Gospel, but he has no hesitation in visiting a hen-roost at
midnight on Saturday and in preaching a powerful sermon the next morning
on the duty of keeping the eighth commandment.

White men, earnest in the cause of morality, even when devoid of any
pecuniary interest in chickens, have in vain endeavored to instill into
the colored mind the true nature of chicken stealing. It is by no means
difficult to induce a docile colored man to admit that theft is wrong
and that chicken stealing is, in the eyes of the law and the Gospel,
theft. Yet, after all, these truths are only apprehended intellectually.
Though the colored man cannot but admit the force of the reasoning by
which he is shown that chicken stealing is wrong, his heart remains
untouched. He feels in every fiber of his body that chickens were
created for the benefit of the colored race, and that be is justified in
seizing them wherever he may find them. The consequence is that, in
spite of his admissions and his promises of reformation, the first plump
chicken that he meets in circumstances favorable to larceny causes him
to fall. He brings it home and cooks it without a pang of remorse, and
sleeps, after his surreptitious feast, with a conscience as clear as
that of a baby.

There is evidently an affinity between colored men and chickens so
strong as to defy the efforts of morality to keep the two separate. We
find the evidences of this affinity wherever the negro lives or has
lived. On the tombs of ancient Egypt are paintings representing
chickens, and in every instance a colored man is painted in close and
suspicious proximity to them. The Egyptians so clearly recognized the
impossibility of preserving hen-roosts inviolate in an African country
that they invented the plan of hatching chickens artificially, and thus
prevented the extinction of the species which would otherwise have
resulted from the stealing of all chickens without distinction of age,
sex, or laying proclivities. To this day the naive kings of Central
Africa show their love for chickens by adorning themselves with chicken
feathers and by imitating in their walk and, conversation the habits and
manners of their beloved fowls. The chicken is an essential feature of
the mysterious Voodoo ritual among the negroes of the West Indies and
our Southern States. A chicken-bone, carefully picked and laid on the
door-sill of an enemy, will, in the opinion of the Voodoo believer,
bewitch that enemy to such an extent that he will wish he had never been
born. Like wise the chicken occupies an important place in the colored
materia medica. Burned chicken feathers are held to be a sovereign
remedy for a dozen different diseases, and the comb of a cock, when
dried and pulverized, is a dose that will loosen even the grip of chills
and fever. In fact, there is scarcely a phase of colored life in which
the chicken does not play an important part, and were the negro to be
wholly cut off from chickens he would probably pine and die.

The fact of the existence of this close affinity between colored men and
chickens is so plain as to be impossible of denial, but its secret is
elusive. It is true that the negro and the chicken have many tastes in
common. They are alike fond of gay colors, of singing at inopportune
hours and in a way adapted to cast a gloom over the neighborhood and of
eating at all times and to an unlimited extent. We may admit all this,
but it throws no light on the question why the colored man cannot
refrain from stealing chickens. He may be supposed to love the taste of
roasted or broiled chicken, but there is no reason to believe that he
greatly prefers it to fresh pork or opossum, neither of which he is
addicted to stealing. The truth seems to be that there is implanted in
the breast of every colored man a mysterious, powerful, and ineradicable
yearning for chickens. It is a part of his nature, and it is more than
doubtful if he should be held morally responsible for it.

The New York Times
Published: April 15, 1882
Copyright � The New York Times
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9E07EEDC113EE433A25756C1A9629C94639FD7CF

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 6:33:26 PM12/6/09
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

monkfish

Dec 6, 2009, 7:47:19 PM12/6/09

Is that why you never talk about the heart
without mentioning your superstition?
I can heal you.
Come to the theology newsgroup.

--
monkfish

Ken

Dec 6, 2009, 7:56:03 PM12/6/09
Chung has been around for quite a few years now, and over time (last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia

CCPed from "David"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2009, 8:01:15 PM12/6/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and

MU

Dec 6, 2009, 8:51:03 PM12/6/09
On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:35:11 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> No. Vision and taste are common senses and how to use them to determine
>>> whether food is good to eat is common knowledge.
>>
>>What does your common sense say
>>about your trolling the cardiology newsgroup?
>
> We, who are cardiologists, don't troll as monkfish are known to troll.

Monkeyfish, he's a tad confused I would say. lol

Thommadura

Dec 6, 2009, 9:14:11 PM12/6/09

And unless YOU can PROVE it is true- you cannot call it truth -
DUH !

monkfish

Dec 6, 2009, 9:49:02 PM12/6/09

Still confused?
When was the last time you post anything on-topic?
Is trolling good for your heart?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Dec 6, 2009, 10:03:25 PM12/6/09
On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:51:03 -0500, MU wrote:

I guess you are asking for it.
Is this question on-topic?
How difficult is it to discover a digoxin overdose
in a cardiac intensive care unit?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2009, 5:32:55 AM12/7/09
MU wrote:

>>>What does your common sense say
>>>about your trolling the cardiology newsgroup?
>>
>> We, who are cardiologists, don't troll as monkfish are known to troll.
>
>Monkeyfish, he's a tad confused I would say. lol

He not only does not trust GOD...

... he does not trust the common senses that GOD has given him.

Let us continue to pray for his perishing soul.

May GOD bless you, MU, more than ever keeping you from harm, in Jesus'
name. Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU

Dec 7, 2009, 10:15:22 AM12/7/09
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 05:32:55 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> MU wrote:

>>> We, who are cardiologists, don't troll as monkfish are known to troll.
>>
>>Monkeyfish, he's a tad confused I would say. lol
>
> He not only does not trust GOD...
>
> ... he does not trust the common senses that GOD has given him.
>
> Let us continue to pray for his perishing soul.
>
> May GOD bless you, MU, more than ever keeping you from harm, in Jesus'
> name. Amen.

Thanks be to our God, Andrew!

monkfish

Dec 7, 2009, 10:28:25 AM12/7/09
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 05:32:55 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> MU wrote:

>>> We, who are cardiologists, don't troll as monkfish are known to troll.
>>
>>Monkeyfish, he's a tad confused I would say. lol
>
> He not only does not trust GOD...
>
> ... he does not trust the common senses that GOD has given him.
>
> Let us continue to pray for his perishing soul.
>
> May GOD bless you, MU, more than ever keeping you from harm, in Jesus'
> name. Amen.

You must be getting desperate.
Do you have any idea what MU think of you?
Do you even know what are symptoms of digoxin overdose?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Dec 7, 2009, 10:32:15 AM12/7/09

Is that why you pretend to be a Christian cardiologist?
Have you ever seen a case of digoxin overdose?

--
monkfish

MoSn

Dec 7, 2009, 11:09:27 AM12/7/09
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:15:22 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hfj66a$lnn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

You two need to get a room.

MU

Dec 7, 2009, 11:31:06 AM12/7/09

No, it's why I pretend to be Elvis.

> Have you ever seen a case of digoxin overdose?

Yes and delivered him to the ER personally. 1975 or 6, the idiot thought
he was taking speed. He survived...to do it again. Bruce Stewart, never
forget ole Brucie.

It is loading more messages.