The Faux-Discipleship/Untrustworthy Lesson...Fortunate Andrew B. Chung.

Michael Christ

Jul 31, 2009, 6:44:04 AM7/31/09
Okay Andrew that is as far as this lesson is going, that is enough for now.

You have learned by experience something despite your resistance to truth
and without any effort on your behalf, through the graceful insistence and
patient effort of the Lord.

As indeed it should be, for it is nothing of ourselves, it is all about the
dispensing of the Lord.

So there is now no profit in reminding you of your indiscretion, therefore
you are forgiven.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 7:07:33 AM7/31/09
Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive Mike because he knew not what he
was doing because this has all been coming from his deceitful heart
in
accord with what is written in Your Word at Jeremiah 17:9. Please
drive out the deceit in Mike's heart as only you can.

Amen

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13bd7f30793258d2?

Now, do you, Mike, want to become a disciple of LORD Jesus Christ so
that you too would be able to physically recognize the Messiah even in
the dark of night?

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
A gentile disciple of Jesus Christ

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 31, 2009, 7:45:23 AM7/31/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive Mike because he knew not what he
> was doing because this has all been coming from his deceitful heart
> in
> accord with what is written in Your Word at Jeremiah 17:9. Please
> drive out the deceit in Mike's heart as only you can.
>
> Amen

You are the liar Andypoo.
Jimmy Alpha

Leeerooy Jenkins

Jul 31, 2009, 7:54:38 AM7/31/09
Chung, you lie on an hourly basis.

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 12:38:17 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 4:07 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive Mike because he knew not what he
> was doing because this has all been coming from his deceitful heart
> in
> accord with what is written in Your Word at Jeremiah 17:9. Please
> drive out the deceit in Mike's heart as only you can.
>
> Amen

Jesus said in Matthew 6:5-6, "When you pray, you are not to be like
the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and
on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to
you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into
your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in
secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward
you."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 2:27:01 PM7/31/09
Kelly wrote:

>> Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive Mike because he knew not what he
>> was doing because this has all been coming from his deceitful heart in
>> accord with what is written in Your Word at Jeremiah 17:9. Please
>> drive out the deceit in Mike's heart as only You can.

>> Amen
>
> Jesus said in Matthew 6:5-6, "When you pray, you are not to be like
>the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and
>on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to
>you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into
>your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in
>secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward
>you."

This gentile disciple of Jesus is not seeking reward either from GOD
or from others. Instead, the above prayer is a request for GOD to
forgive Mike McClean and to help Mike stop lying.

Because GOD smiled at this physician as he typed the prayer (and is
smiling at him right now), this cardiologist knows that GOD is pleased
with the written prayer and will therefore answer it out of His own
pleasure :-)

Again, with much more respect than is due you, can you, Kelly, truly
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of the WDJW acronym:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 2:33:01 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 11:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> >> Andrew wrote:
>
> >> Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive Mike because he knew not what he
> >> was doing because this has all been coming from his deceitful heart in
> >> accord with what is written in Your Word at Jeremiah 17:9. Please
> >> drive out the deceit in Mike's heart as only You can.
>
> >> Amen

> > Jesus said in Matthew 6:5-6, "When you pray, you are not to be like
> >the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and
> >on the street corners so that they may be seen by men.  Truly I say to
> >you, they have their reward in full.  But you, when you pray, go into
> >your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in
> >secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward
> >you."

> This gentile disciple of Jesus is not seeking reward either from GOD
> or from others.  Instead, the above prayer is a request for GOD to
> forgive Mike McClean and to help Mike stop lying.
>
> Because GOD smiled at this physician as he typed the prayer (and is
> smiling at him right now), this cardiologist knows that GOD is pleased
> with the written prayer and will therefore answer it out of His own
> pleasure :-)

That you deny Scripture placed right in front of you and replace it
with "God smiled at [me]" because you think He believes you are more
special than anyone else, shows that you are nothing but a delusional
fraud who likely has extreme mental issues. This must be why you have
no patients, no hospital privileges, no wife, and no church that will
allow you to stay.

Get help soon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 2:55:07 PM7/31/09
Kelly wrote:

>> > Jesus said in Matthew 6:5-6, "When you pray, you are not to be like
>> >the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and
>> >on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. �Truly I say to
>> >you, they have their reward in full. �But you, when you pray, go into
>> >your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in
>> >secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward
>> >you."
>
>> This gentile disciple of Jesus is not seeking reward either from GOD
>> or from others. �Instead, the above prayer is a request for GOD to
>> forgive Mike McClean and to help Mike stop lying.
>>
>> Because GOD smiled at this physician as he typed the prayer (and is
>> smiling at him right now), this cardiologist knows that GOD is pleased
>> with the written prayer and will therefore answer it out of His own
>> pleasure :-)
>
>That you deny Scripture placed right in front of you and replace it
>with "God smiled at [me]" because you think He believes you are more
>special than anyone else, shows that you are nothing but a delusional
>fraud who likely has extreme mental issues.

The discerning would understand that this physican has not denied
Scripture with what the Holy Spirit has guided him to write. Moreover,
those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) are
seeing GOD's face with our hearts. Indeed, GOD is smiling very
broadly at this physician right now :-)

Again, with much more than all due respect, can you, Kelly, truly

publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Ralph can:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

And, so can Darren:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

monkfish

Jul 31, 2009, 3:51:51 PM7/31/09
<<kêllÿ>> wrote:

He might be too far gone
to listen to other human beings.
It might be better to plan a campaign to help
all others here completely ignore him.

--
monkfish

Randy �

Jul 31, 2009, 4:00:15 PM7/31/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:33:01 -0700 (PDT),
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<cd6637d6-8267-453d...@m3g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Ping: Kelly ...
<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That you deny Scripture placed right in front of you and replace it
>with "God smiled at [me]"

Just like you do when you claim God endorses your
homosexuality:

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom锟絙oth young and old锟絪urrounded the house.
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
(Genesis 19:4-7)

"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(Leviticus 20:13)

While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
and served created things rather than the Creator锟絯ho is
forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
error. (Romans 1:25-27)

(1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

On 7 Jan 2007 18:38:14 -0800,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<1168223894.3...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: RANDY "PULPITFIRE" YOUNG...WHY DID YOU SAY
THAT???
"*IKnowThatIAmAWhosoeverToo*" <onthe...@verizon.net>
wrote:
I am a lesbian

On 21 Jul 2006 11:18:48 -0700,
in article
<1153505928....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Whosoever" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
No, the Bible does not forbid same-sex relations in a
committed, loving, monogamous relationship. It speaks of
homosexual-style rape in Genesis (but that isn't why Sodom was
destroyed), it speaks of anal-penetration in Leviticus (which
is something plenty of heterosexuals partake in), and it
speaks of same-sex temple prostitution in the New Testament.
None of these have anything to do with committed, loving,
monogamous homosexuality.

Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and
gives you eternal life through faith in this finished work alone,
not your merits (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess.
1:8-9)? This is so man cannot boast, and God alone gets the
glory (Eph. 2:8-9).
www.faithguard.org
www.twitter.com/faithguard
www.facebook.com/faithguard

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 4:04:01 PM7/31/09
monkfish wrote:

>He might be too far gone
>to listen to other human beings.

Wouldn't have an active medical license if what you wrote were true.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 4:45:01 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 1:00 pm, Randy ® <pulpitf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just like you do when you claim God endorses your
> homosexuality:

You are unbelievably dishonest, Randy. Now you've changed the
verbiage to "your homosexuality". I suppose you think this releases
you from having to back up your previous claims that I have said "God
endorses homosexuality". Sorry, wrong answer (thanks for playing,
though).

You're a liar and fraud, Randy Young - and your Usenet posting history
proves it.

Randy �

Jul 31, 2009, 4:56:33 PM7/31/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<8b8e642f-5155-4f33...@l5g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, you are, and your words prove it:

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom�both young and old�surrounded the house.

[...]

and served created things rather than the Creator�who is

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 5:48:43 PM7/31/09
You both will remain wrong until born again of water and Spirit (John
3:5 referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) thereby becoming new
creatures in Christ Jesus.

For this, you two will remain in this disciple of Jesus' prayers.

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 6:31:41 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 1:56 pm, Randy ® <pulpitf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Just like you do when you claim God endorses your
> >> homosexuality:

> >You are unbelievably dishonest, Randy.  Now you've changed the
> >verbiage to "your homosexuality".  I suppose you think this releases
> >you from having to back up your previous claims that I have said "God
> >endorses homosexuality".  Sorry, wrong answer (thanks for playing,
> >though).
>
> >You're a liar and fraud, Randy Young - and your Usenet posting history
> >proves it.

> No, you are, and your words prove it:

You're a liar and intentional deceiver. You dodge and dance around
questions I ask you to answer and then, when unable to answer honestly
what I asked you and provide proof for your claims against me, you
dishonestly change the premise and claim. Your dishonestly in Usenet
is well documented and this latest intentional deception just adds to
what's already been established about you. You want your legacy in
Usenet to be as a spiritual leader, instead your actions have caused
your Usenet legacy to be lies and deception. This is not honoring to
God - only to your pride and your old, sinful nature. What's more,
you continue to make Christianity very unpalatable for unbelievers and
immature believers alike. Who would even want to *try* Christianity
after watching your game-playing, lies, and deceit?

I hope you're happy with your behavior, because God most certainly
isn't.

Randy �

Jul 31, 2009, 6:36:51 PM7/31/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:31:41 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<5ec226ae-0654-40bb...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

You're the one trying to dance your way around this:

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 6:48:55 PM7/31/09

I have never, ever denied that I wrote what I did and I have
absolutely no regret in writing it. I stood by what I wrote then and
I stand by it now. And no matter how you try to spin what I wrote, I
never said (as you claimed I did) that God endorses all
homosexuality. Never - not one time. To suggest otherwise is a
complete lie on your part.

When you decide to start being honest and stop using intentional
deception and smoke and mirrors, let me know. Until then - there's
nothing you can say that I will ever take seriously. Right now, all I
see you as is a liar and deceiver. It is my opinion that John 8:44-47
applies very well to you and where you are in your life at this time.

Bear

Jul 31, 2009, 7:25:26 PM7/31/09

Perhaps you could quote where Randy lied? I have read a lot of his
comments and although I do not always agree with him, I have never
seen him to be a liar. It is possible that I missed what you are
referring so would appreciate you showing it to me.

Thanks

Bear

monkfish

Jul 31, 2009, 7:38:38 PM7/31/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>>He might be too far gone
>>to listen to other human beings.
>
> Wouldn't have an active medical license if what you wrote were true.

Do you regularly talk to an ordained pastor?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 7:40:28 PM7/31/09
Bear wrote:

> Perhaps you could quote where Randy lied? I have read a lot of his
> comments and although I do not always agree with him, I have never
> seen him to be a liar. It is possible that I missed what you are
> referring so would appreciate you showing it to me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bear

With all due respect, can you, Bear, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 31, 2009, 8:30:49 PM7/31/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bear wrote:
>> Perhaps you could quote where Randy lied? I have read a lot of his
>> comments and although I do not always agree with him, I have never
>> seen him to be a liar. It is possible that I missed what you are
>> referring so would appreciate you showing it to me.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Bear
>
> With all due respect, can you, Bear, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> using your mouth?

Warning, warning charlie can't be trusted.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2009, 8:49:57 PM7/31/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the WDJW acronym:

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Jul 31, 2009, 10:47:10 PM7/31/09
Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in
cjm675tt68598i5cd...@4ax.com
> the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.

> They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
> tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
> them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
> him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
> (Genesis 19:4-7)
>

> "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
> detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)
>

> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
> of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
> put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
> (Leviticus 20:13)
>

> While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
> the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
> shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
> who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
> of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
> don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
> disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)
>

> They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
> and served created things rather than the Creator-who is

> forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
> shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
> relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
> abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
> lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
> men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
> error. (Romans 1:25-27)
>

> (1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
> inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
> sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
> prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
>
> We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
> for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
> and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
> for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
> homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
> it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
> conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
> God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)
>

> In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
> gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
> serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
> eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

Correct.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Jul 31, 2009, 11:00:57 PM7/31/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
5ec226ae-0654-40bb...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com

>>> You are unbelievably dishonest, Randy. Now you've changed the
>>> verbiage to "your homosexuality". I suppose you think this releases
>>> you from having to back up your previous claims that I have said
>>> "God endorses homosexuality". Sorry, wrong answer (thanks for
>>> playing, though).
>>
>>> You're a liar and fraud, Randy Young - and your Usenet posting
>>> history proves it.
>
>> No, you are, and your words prove it:

Yes, Randy was right. Kelly is the deceiver, and Randy has never used
any form of deception here, nor has he ever been dishonest. I cannot say
the same about Kelly who likes to libel people.

It is sad what people do to one another. I wonder why God does not send
a flood every two weeks... God is good!

> You're a

[snip]

<<kêllÿ>>

Jul 31, 2009, 11:10:55 PM7/31/09
On Jul 31, 8:00 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Yes, Randy was right.

You would say that publically even if Randy wasn't right, Vera.

> Kelly is the deceiver, and Randy has never used
> any form of deception here, nor has he ever been dishonest.

If you sincerely believe that you are (a) too stupid for words, or (b)
blind to the truth, or (c) a complete liar.

> I cannot say
> the same about Kelly who likes to libel people.

Really? Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera. Prove your
claims. Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another for
the purpose of defaming that person).

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 12:08:35 AM8/1/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:48:55 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<08063354-f984-4834...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

<<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why don't you just admit you've been a liar, that God does not
endorse homosexuality, and receive the forgiveness and
cleansing available in Christ:

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 12:12:35 AM8/1/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:25:26 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <qav675td47p6njvld...@4ax.com>,
Bear <tevan...@charter.net> wrote:

Instead of lend herself to the accuser of the brethren, she
should just admit God does not endorse homosexuality, but that
it is a perversion of His will, and an abomination:

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 12:15:11 AM8/1/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:10:55 -0700 (PDT),

<59053d3a-2345-4499...@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 8:00锟絧m, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

Instead of lend your mouth to the accuser of the brethren on a
daily basis, why not just admit God does not endorse

homosexuality, but that it is a perversion of His will, and an

abomination. Not just because it is a form of fornication,
but because it is a disgusting contradiction to His design, a
perversion, and an abomination:

[...]

Why not just admit homosexuality is a perverse abomination,
and receive the cleansing and forgiveness of Christ. Trying
to justify the sin will simply result in your eternal
damnation (1 Cor. 6).

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 12:41:24 AM8/1/09
Bear <tevan...@charter.net> wrote in
qav675td47p6njvld...@4ax.com

[I would not hold my breath, Bear. I have not seen Randy lie anywhere...
he is no liar, but she is.]

> Thanks
>
> Bear

Vera

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 1, 2009, 12:48:16 AM8/1/09
On Jul 31, 9:41 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> I have not seen Randy lie anywhere...

> he is no liar, but she is.

Am I? Prove it, Vera. Can you? Will you even try? Or will you just
show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 12:55:01 AM8/1/09
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 06:41:24 +0200,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7dhvblF...@mid.individual.net>,

Now she's trying to float the distracting lie that if she
didn't claim God endorses "all" homosexuality, then she hasn't
claimed God endorses homosexuality, and that I am therefore a
totally discredited liar. Well, I never said she claims God
endorses "all" homosexuality. I said she claims God endorses
"homosexuality". If she claims God endorses _any_
homosexuality, then she has claimed God endorses
homosexuality!

That she does claim God endorses homosexuality, is evident
from her own words:

Thus she tries to cover one lie with another, since the Bible
clearly condemns any and all homosexuality!

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 12:58:55 AM8/1/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:48:16 -0700 (PDT),

<6a516e53-d5a9-463c...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 9:41锟絧m, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

Sure.

1) You claim God endorses homosexuality, when He does not:

[...]

2) To cover that lie, you floated a second lie, which is that
I said you claimed God endorses "all" homosexuality.

Quote me saying you said "all" homosexuality! You cannot.
Therefore, you are a liar. And you have spent days now,
challenging me to prove _your_ lie, and pretending that
failure to do prove _your lie_ would somehow totally discredit
me as a liar!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 1:16:11 AM8/1/09
Kelly wrote:

> Vera wrote:
>
>> I have not seen Randy lie anywhere...
>> he is no liar, but she is.
>
>Am I? Prove it, Vera. Can you? Will you even try? Or will you just
>show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?

Before you proceed to prove each other liars, please be aware of the
relevant Biblical definition.

Here is what is written in the Bible:

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Such a man is the antichrist�he denies the Father and the Son." (1
John 2:22)

Here is someone who is a liar according to the definition given above:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

From the perspective of this gentile disciple of Jesus, all humans are
liars until they are born again of water and Spirit (John 3:5
referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26), thereby new creatures in
Christ Jesus as evident by their being able to publicly declare "Jesus
is LORD" with their mouths (Romans 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3).

Despite being given many opportunities by GOD through this physician,
you have yet to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth so at
this point in time it is likely that you are indeed a liar according
to what is written in the Bible.

If you wish to prove that you are not a liar (per 1 John 2:22) simply
leave a voicemail with your saying "Jesus is LORD" at the number
listed at the bottom of the following web site and this physician
would be both willing and glad to post it for public access as he has
done for Darren:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 1:23:49 AM8/1/09
Kelly wrote:

> Vera wrote:
>
>> Yes, Randy was right.
>
> You would say that publically even if Randy wasn't right, Vera.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?

If you wish to change this, simply leave a voicemail with your saying
"Jesus is LORD" at the phone number listed at the bottom of the
following web site:

http://WDJW.net

(If being called ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

Bear

Aug 1, 2009, 7:43:26 AM8/1/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:12:35 -0500, Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yep, that is what it says.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 8:56:39 AM8/1/09
Bear wrote:

>>In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
>>gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
>>serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
>>eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)
>
>Yep, that is what it says.

That is what is written.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

With all due respect, can you, Bear, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 9:43:11 AM8/1/09
Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in
eli7759fe9amvmrjs...@4ax.com

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:48:16 -0700 (PDT),
> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
> Article
> <6a516e53-d5a9-463c...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
> Subject: Re: Ping: Kelly ...
> <<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 31, 9:41 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have not seen Randy lie anywhere...
>>> he is no liar, but she is.
>>
>> Am I? Prove it, Vera. Can you? Will you even try? Or will you
>> just show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?
>
> Sure.
>
> 1) You claim God endorses homosexuality, when He does not:

Correct. In fact, it is one point that could not be any clearer. But
people try taking apart the logical system of people, so they might
believe any kind of lie afterwards. That is why God said, "Woe unto them
that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and
light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe
unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own
sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21 KJV)

> the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.

> They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
> tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
> them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
> him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
> (Genesis 19:4-7)
>

> "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
> detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)
>

> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
> of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
> put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
> (Leviticus 20:13)
>

> While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
> the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
> shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
> who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
> of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
> don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
> disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)
>

> They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped

> and served created things rather than the Creator-who is

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 9:48:50 AM8/1/09
Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in
gbi775932ajotosoh...@4ax.com

It the same old trick by the devil. He changes the truth just a little
bit and sees how far he can get by it. If people do not notice, he
changes what he has achieved a little bit again. In the end people will
eat the forbidden fruit. It worked in Paradise, so he tries it again the
same way but did not notice that some people learned and see where he is
trying to change God's Word again.

> That she does claim God endorses homosexuality, is evident
> from her own words:

Correct!

> the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.

> They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
> tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
> them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
> him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
> (Genesis 19:4-7)
>

> "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
> detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)
>

> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
> of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
> put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
> (Leviticus 20:13)
>

> While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
> the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
> shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
> who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
> of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
> don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
> disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)
>

> They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped

> and served created things rather than the Creator-who is

> forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
> shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
> relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
> abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
> lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
> men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
> error. (Romans 1:25-27)
>

> (1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
> inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
> sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
> prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
>
> We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
> for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
> and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
> for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
> homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
> it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
> conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
> God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)
>

> In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
> gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
> serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
> eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 10:30:00 AM8/1/09
Vera wrote:
> Randy wrote:
> > Kelly wrote:

> >> Am I? Prove it, Vera. Can you? Will you even try? Or will you
> >> just show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?
> >
> > Sure.
> >
> > 1) You claim God endorses homosexuality, when He does not:
>
> Correct. In fact, it is one point that could not be any clearer. But
> people try taking apart the logical system of people, so they might
> believe any kind of lie afterwards. That is why God said, "Woe unto them
> that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and
> light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe
> unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own
> sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21 KJV)

Delusions are indeed terrible with the worse one being the "hunger is
starvation" delusion, which caused Esau to be hated by GOD (Malachi
1:2-3 referring to Genesis 25:32).

Suggested reading about the Biblical definition of liar:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?

With all due respect, can you, Vera, truly publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 1, 2009, 11:50:46 AM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 6:48 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> It the same old trick by the devil. He changes the truth just a little

> bit and sees how far he can get by it. If people do not notice, he
> changes what he has achieved a little bit again.

And that's precisely what your friend Randy did with what I wrote and
what I asked. He changed the premise ever so slightly in order to
deceive - and you fell for it.

No surprises there. I imagine if Randy told you to walk backwards 10
yards on a 5 yard-long pier you would do it.

Thommadura

Aug 1, 2009, 12:37:33 PM8/1/09

1 - Because YOU cannot prove that is the case in any testable and
verifiable way

2 - Because your belief is no more proven than that of 28 million other
gods so far named - so your use of the singular "god" is also not proven.

3 - The christ is ALSO an unproven MYTH = from whom no one need to seek
forgiveness from - because there is no provable readon to

So - in fact - you are the liar - since you claim you know something
that is only actually a belief - that cannot be proven to be true.

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 2:21:09 PM8/1/09
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:50:46 -0700 (PDT),

<e3384a15-b485-4ae4...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And that's precisely what your friend Randy did with what I wrote and
>what I asked. He changed the premise ever so slightly in order to
>deceive - and you fell for it.

Quote me claiming you said God endorses "all" homosexuality,
liar. You can't. Yet you're challenging me to prove where
you said God endorses "all" homosexuality, as if failure to
produce evidence of _your_ lie, will somehow prove _me_ to be
a discredited liar! Completely idiotic!

Fact is, if you claim God endorses _any_ homosexuality, you
have claimed God endorses homosexuality. Thus, you are simply
trying to distract people from the fact you have claimed God
endorses homosexuality, with yet another lie. Then for
measure, you act like me failing to prove _your_ lie, somehow
proves _me_ to be the liar.

>No surprises there. I imagine if Randy told you to walk backwards 10
>yards on a 5 yard-long pier you would do it.

If you don't like being exposed as someone claims God endorses
homosexuality, then just repent of your lies and
homosexuality, and accept Christ's atonement for it.

[...]

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 3:36:12 PM8/1/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
e3384a15-b485-4ae4...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com

> On Aug 1, 6:48 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It the same old trick by the devil. He changes the truth just a
>> little bit and sees how far he can get by it. If people do not
>> notice, he changes what he has achieved a little bit again.
>
> And that's precisely what your friend Randy did with what I wrote and
> what I asked. He changed the premise ever so slightly in order to
> deceive - and you fell for it.

After all the lies about me - why should I believe you that?

No, Randy does not lie. I have never seen Randy lie. But I have seen you
do that hundreds of times. So stop it now.

> No surprises there. I imagine if Randy told you to walk backwards 10
> yards on a 5 yard-long pier you would do it.

You cannot win any points by that, nor anyone's trust, Kelly.

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://the-beauty-of-the-psalms.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://bible-prophecy-and-revelation.blogspot.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 3:37:36 PM8/1/09
Randy wrote:

> Kelly wrote:
>
> >And that's precisely what your friend Randy did with what I wrote and
> >what I asked. He changed the premise ever so slightly in order to
> >deceive - and you fell for it.
>
> Quote me claiming you said God endorses "all" homosexuality,
> liar. You can't. Yet you're challenging me to prove where
> you said God endorses "all" homosexuality, as if failure to
> produce evidence of _your_ lie, will somehow prove _me_ to be
> a discredited liar! Completely idiotic!

Actually you both have failed to understand the Biblical definition of
liar:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?

Would be more than happy to settle this dispute by posting a voicemail
of either or both of you saying using your mouth "Jesus is LORD" if
the Holy Spirit allows it by helping you.

Simply call the number listed at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

(If being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 3:48:26 PM8/1/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Randy wrote:
>> Kelly wrote:
>>
>> >And that's precisely what your friend Randy did with what I wrote and
>> >what I asked. He changed the premise ever so slightly in order to
>> >deceive - and you fell for it.
>>
>> Quote me claiming you said God endorses "all" homosexuality,
>> liar. You can't. Yet you're challenging me to prove where
>> you said God endorses "all" homosexuality, as if failure to
>> produce evidence of _your_ lie, will somehow prove _me_ to be
>> a discredited liar! Completely idiotic!
>
> Actually you both have failed to understand the Biblical definition of
> liar:

There is no difference in the "biblical definition" of the word "liar" and the
real definition from a dictionary.
Liar: a person who tells lies

Thommadura

Aug 1, 2009, 3:59:31 PM8/1/09

Thiests regularly LIE for their religions - claiming things to be true -
when they KNOW they are not proven to be true - among other things.

THere is a history of religous leaders admitting that lying is okay when
you are doing to in favor of your religion - Eusubius to Martin Luther -
all said so.

ANd in that - they all admit their statements are lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 4:06:07 PM8/1/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> > Randy wrote:

> >> Quote me claiming you said God endorses "all" homosexuality,
> >> liar. You can't. Yet you're challenging me to prove where
> >> you said God endorses "all" homosexuality, as if failure to
> >> produce evidence of _your_ lie, will somehow prove _me_ to be
> >> a discredited liar! Completely idiotic!
> >
> > Actually you both have failed to understand the Biblical definition of
> > liar:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?

> There is no difference in the "biblical definition" of the word "liar" and the
> real definition from a dictionary.
>
> Liar: a person who tells lies

That would make every human a liar.

On the other hand:

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son." (1
John 2:22)

With all due respect, can you, Fred, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using you mouth?

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 4:10:04 PM8/1/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Actually you both have failed to understand the Biblical definition of
>>> liar:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?
>> There is no difference in the "biblical definition" of the word "liar" and the
>> real definition from a dictionary.
>>
>> Liar: a person who tells lies
>
> That would make every human a liar.

At some point in time EVERY person who has ever lived has lied, so the statement
is true.

> On the other hand:
>
> "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.

> Such a man is the antichrist�he denies the Father and the Son." (1
> John 2:22)

Liar: a person who tells lies

> With all due respect, can you, Fred, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> using you mouth?

Yes, and I choose not to. The phrase means nothing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 4:28:08 PM8/1/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> There is no difference in the "biblical definition" of the word "liar" and the
>>> real definition from a dictionary.
>>>
>>> Liar: a person who tells lies
>>
>> That would make every human a liar.
>
> At some point in time EVERY person who has ever lived has lied, so the statement
> is true.

LORD Jesus Christ has never lied.

This is because HE is GOD in human form.

GOD never lies.

>> On the other hand:
>>
>> "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.

>> Such a man is the antichrist�he denies the Father and the Son." (1

>> John 2:22)
>
> Liar: a person who tells lies

That would be your chosen definition.

>> With all due respect, can you, Fred, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> using you mouth?
>
> Yes, and I choose not to.

Please forgive this physician for not believing someone who by his own
chosen definition is a liar.

If you wish to be believed, simply leave a voicemail with your saying
"Jesus is LORD" at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the
following web site ...

http://WDJW.net

... as Darren has done even when not asked by this physician:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

(If being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

In the interim, may GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus.

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 1, 2009, 4:33:44 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 12:36 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> After all the lies about me - why should I believe you that?

What lies have I told about you? Do you have links to those alleged
posts?

> No, Randy does not lie. I have never seen Randy lie. But I have seen you
> do that hundreds of times. So stop it now.

And once again - prove where I have intentionally lied, Vera. I've
asked you to do so several times over the last couple of years and so
far, you have been unable to comply.

That tells me you are (a) unable to find anything to back up your
claims, (b) are too lazy to look for anything to back up your claims
and you would rather just toss unfounded accusations out about me, or
(c) you are lying about me lying.

Which is it?

> > No surprises there.  I imagine if Randy told you to walk backwards 10
> > yards on a 5 yard-long pier you would do it.

> You cannot win any points by that, nor anyone's trust, Kelly.

Seriously Vera, I really don't care. Usenet is not the place to win
true friends and expect honesty from anyone.

Randy �

Aug 1, 2009, 4:39:06 PM8/1/09
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:33:44 -0700 (PDT),

<0d4bb08c-7f68-4101...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,

<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And once again - prove where I have intentionally lied, Vera.

How about your attempt to discredit me as a liar, for failing
to prove _your_ lie. You keep challenging me to prove where
you claimed God endorses "all" homosexuality. Well, quote me
saying you claimed God endorses "all" homosexuality. You
can't, because I didn't. Thus, you are feigning that me
failing to prove _your_ lie, makes _me_ the discredited liar!

Fact is, if you claim God endorses _any_ homosexuality, you

have claimed God endorses homosexuality. And you have:

[...]

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 4:39:28 PM8/1/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
59053d3a-2345-4499...@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com
> On Jul 31, 8:00 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

> wrote:
>
>> Yes, Randy was right.
>
> You would say that publically even if Randy wasn't right, Vera.
>
>> Kelly is the deceiver, and Randy has never used
>> any form of deception here, nor has he ever been dishonest.
>
> If you sincerely believe that you are (a) too stupid for words, or (b)
> blind to the truth, or (c) a complete liar.
>
>> I cannot say
>> the same about Kelly who likes to libel people.
>
> Really? Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera. Prove your
> claims. Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
> have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
> intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another for
> the purpose of defaming that person).

When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out lie,
and you called me this a hundred times or more, in addition to other
evil things, and only to libel and discredit me.

http://groups.google.de/groups/search?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=Vera+Irma+Greese&btnG=Suche&sitesearch=

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 4:55:19 PM8/1/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 4:57:49 PM8/1/09
Vera wrote:
> Kelly wrote:

> > Vera wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, Randy was right.
> >
> > You would say that publically even if Randy wasn't right, Vera.
> >
> >> Kelly is the deceiver, and Randy has never used
> >> any form of deception here, nor has he ever been dishonest.
> >
> > If you sincerely believe that you are (a) too stupid for words, or (b)
> > blind to the truth, or (c) a complete liar.
> >
> >> I cannot say
> >> the same about Kelly who likes to libel people.
> >
> > Really? Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera. Prove your
> > claims. Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
> > have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
> > intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another for
> > the purpose of defaming that person).
>
> When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out lie,
> and you called me this a hundred times or more, in addition to other
> evil things, and only to libel and discredit me.

It seems that you still have a heart of stone.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Vera, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the

truth, Who is Jesus:

Thommadura

Aug 1, 2009, 5:12:47 PM8/1/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Actually you both have failed to understand the Biblical definition of
>>> liar:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?
>> There is no difference in the "biblical definition" of the word "liar" and the
>> real definition from a dictionary.
>>
>> Liar: a person who tells lies
>
> That would make every human a liar.

Indeed - every human is a liar

Including YOU

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 5:16:38 PM8/1/09

The "Lord Jesus Christ" has never been shown to have existed,
however...........Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for
anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that
mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This
is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray
for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to
move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.
If I�m converted today, I�ll post a public apology and devote my life to kissing
God�s ass. If I�m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and
devote your life to kissing my butt.

> This is because HE is GOD in human form.
>
> GOD never lies.
>
>>> On the other hand:
>>>
>>> "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.

>>> Such a man is the antichrist�he denies the Father and the Son." (1

>>> John 2:22)
>> Liar: a person who tells lies
>
> That would be your chosen definition.

That is the only definition.

>>> With all due respect, can you, Fred, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>>> using you mouth?
>> Yes, and I choose not to.
>
> Please forgive this physician for not believing someone who by his own
> chosen definition is a liar.

Please forgive this person for not believing that you are a physician, who is
human and there for lies.

> If you wish to be believed, simply leave a voicemail with your saying
> "Jesus is LORD" at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the
> following web site ...

I could not care any less on the question of you believing me or not.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 1, 2009, 5:20:38 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 1:39 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> >> I cannot say

> >> the same about Kelly who likes to libel people.

> > Really?  Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera.  Prove your
> > claims.  Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
> > have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
> > intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another for
> > the purpose of defaming that person).

> When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out lie,

Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
like when you called Diana a maggot. It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!

> and you called me this a hundred times or more,

"A hundred times or more"? Now, don't you think that's an extreme
exaggeration, Vera? Or is it just a lie?

> in addition to other
> evil things, and only to libel and discredit me.

"Other evil things"...what would those be? Do you have links to posts
that will prove this claim, Vera? Or are you just lying about me
saying "other evil things" about you? And if I did say these things,
are you sure they weren't just more "metaphors"?

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 1, 2009, 5:22:08 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 1:55 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> >> I have not seen Randy lie anywhere...
> >> he is no liar, but she is.

> > Am I?  Prove it, Vera.  Can you?  Will you even try?  Or will you just
> > show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?

> http://groups.google.de/groups/search?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=Vera+...

Well...I saw a whole bunch of Usenet posts, but nothing specific.
Which posts allegedly proved me lying, Vera? Don't you have something
specific to prove your claims?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 6:39:09 PM8/1/09

You can't have it both ways. If you choose to level the accusation
that Jesus lied about prayer, then you admit that Jesus exists.

We certainly can continue this discussion about whether GOD answers
the prayers of Jesus' disciples after you provide a written confession
that you believe Jesus exists :-)

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new

spirit(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of

water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 8:12:36 PM8/1/09
Kelly wrote:

> > > Really?  Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera.  Prove your
> > > claims.  Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
> > > have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
> > > intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another for
> > > the purpose of defaming that person).
>
> > When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out lie,
>
> Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
> like when you called Diana a maggot. It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
> come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

Who is Jesus.

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 8:56:03 PM8/1/09

My dear mentally ill Andy, you still have the context problem don't you, and who
said "no child left behind" does not work?

> We certainly can continue this discussion about whether GOD answers
> the prayers of Jesus' disciples after you provide a written confession
> that you believe Jesus exists :-)

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 10:07:21 PM8/1/09

monkfish

Aug 1, 2009, 10:08:58 PM8/1/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Kelly wrote:

>> > When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out lie,
>>
>> Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
>> like when you called Diana a maggot. It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
>> come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!
>
> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Is that why you are doing it so much?
You really should stop pretending
to represent the Holy Spirit
before it amounts to lying to Him.

--
monkfish

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 10:38:53 PM8/1/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom line concerning you:

Father Found Guilty in Daughter's Death

WAUSAU, Wis. (Aug. 1) - A Wisconsin man accused of killing his 11-year-old
daughter by praying instead of seeking medical care was found guilty Saturday of
second-degree reckless homicide.

Dale Neumann, 47, was convicted in the March 23, 2008, death of his daughter,
Madeline, from undiagnosed diabetes. Prosecutors contended he should have rushed
the girl to a hospital because she couldn't walk, talk, eat or speak. Instead,
Madeline died on the floor of the family's rural Weston home as people
surrounded her and prayed. Someone called 911 when she stopped breathing.

Neumann's 41-year-old wife, Leilani, was convicted on the same charge in the
spring and is scheduled for sentencing Oct. 6. Both face up to 25 years in prison.
Their case is believed to be the first in Wisconsin involving faith healing in
which someone died and another person was charged with a homicide.
The six-man, six-woman jury deliberated about 15 hours over two days before
convicting Neumann. Jurors submitted four questions to Marathon County Circuit
Judge Vincent Howard before reaching a verdict. In one, the panel asked whether
Neumann's beliefs in faith healing made him "not liable" for not taking his
daughter to the hospital even if he knew she wasn't feeling well.
Neumann, who once studied to be a Pentecostal minister, testified Thursday that
he believed God would heal his daughter and he never expected her to die. God
promises in the Bible to heal, he said.
"If I go to the doctor, I am putting the doctor before God," Neumann testified.
"I am not believing what he said he would do."
Marathon County Assistant District Attorney LaMont Jacobson told jurors Friday
that Neumann was "overwhelmed by pride" in his interpretation of the Bible and
selfishly let Madeline die as a test of faith.
Neumann knew he should have taken his daughter to a doctor and minimized her
illness when speaking with investigators, Jacobson said, calling Neumann no
different than a drunken driver who remarks he only had a couple of beers.
The father said Thursday he thought Madeline had the flu or a fever, and several
relatives and family friends testified they also did not realize how sick she was.
Doctors testified that Madeline would have had a good chance of survival if she
received medical care, including insulin and fluids, before she stopped
breathing. They said the 911 call came too late.
Defense attorney Jay Kronenwetter said Neumann sincerely believed praying would
heal his daughter and he did nothing criminally wrong.
"Dale Neumann was doing what he thought would work for his daughter,"
Kronenwetter said. "He was administering faith healing. He thought it was working."
Of course, the praying didn't work, Kronenwetter said: "He was terribly wrong
and no one feels that more than Dale Neumann."
Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news
report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed
without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks
have been inserted by AOL.
2009-08-01 16:35:54

Fred Thomas

Aug 1, 2009, 10:43:28 PM8/1/09

Father Found Guilty in Daughter's Death

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 11:17:48 PM8/1/09
TROLL OFF!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in
e5k775911q7ehtcbc...@4ax.com

> Kelly wrote:
>> Vera wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, Randy was right.
>>
>> You would say that publically even if Randy wasn't right, Vera.
>

> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?
>
> If you wish to change this, simply leave a voicemail with your saying
> "Jesus is LORD" at the phone number listed at the bottom of the
> following web site:
>
> http://WDJW.net
>
> (If being called ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor

> and Author of the acronym WDJW:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 11:33:00 PM8/1/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
0d4bb08c-7f68-4101...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com

> On Aug 1, 12:36 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> After all the lies about me - why should I believe you that?
>
> What lies have I told about you? Do you have links to those alleged
> posts?

Done so twice today.

>> No, Randy does not lie. I have never seen Randy lie. But I have seen
>> you do that hundreds of times. So stop it now.
>
> And once again - prove where I have intentionally lied, Vera. I've
> asked you to do so several times over the last couple of years and so
> far, you have been unable to comply.
>
> That tells me you are (a) unable to find anything to back up your
> claims, (b) are too lazy to look for anything to back up your claims
> and you would rather just toss unfounded accusations out about me, or
> (c) you are lying about me lying.
>
> Which is it?

Proven twice today already. You are losing your credibility, Kelly.

>>> No surprises there. I imagine if Randy told you to walk backwards 10
>>> yards on a 5 yard-long pier you would do it.
>
>> You cannot win any points by that, nor anyone's trust, Kelly.
>
> Seriously Vera, I really don't care. Usenet is not the place to win
> true friends and expect honesty from anyone.

I have made several true friends, so you are talking rubbish again. It
does not matter where... By the way, I was touched by God in the
Internet first, did you know that?

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 2, 2009, 12:58:26 AM8/2/09
On Aug 1, 5:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> "Name-calling is lying." -- from the delusional mind of Andrew Chung

There - that's more honest.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 2, 2009, 1:03:10 AM8/2/09
On Aug 1, 8:33 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> >> After all the lies about me - why should I believe you that?

> > What lies have I told about you?  Do you have links to those alleged
> > posts?

> Done so twice today.

Not from what I saw.

> >> No, Randy does not lie. I have never seen Randy lie. But I have seen
> >> you do that hundreds of times. So stop it now.

> > And once again - prove where I have intentionally lied, Vera.  I've
> > asked you to do so several times over the last couple of years and so
> > far, you have been unable to comply.
>
> > That tells me you are (a) unable to find anything to back up your
> > claims, (b) are too lazy to look for anything to back up your claims
> > and you would rather just toss unfounded accusations out about me, or
> > (c) you are lying about me lying.
>
> > Which is it?

> Proven twice today already. You are losing your credibility, Kelly.

No - not proven at all. But I never did expect you to be able to do
it and be honest about it.

> >> You cannot win any points by that, nor anyone's trust, Kelly.

> > Seriously Vera, I really don't care.  Usenet is not the place to win
> > true friends and expect honesty from anyone.

> I have made several true friends, so you are talking rubbish again.

Sure - whatever you say, Vera. But if you look at what I said I was
talking about winning friends and expecting honesty. I'm not here to
win friends and I expect nothing from anyone here in the Christian
groups anymore - not even honesty (which is sad that in the Christian
groups you can't have an expectation of honesty).

> It
> does not matter where... By the way, I was touched by God in the
> Internet first, did you know that?

That's great. I was touched by God through shortwave radio. Did you
know that?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 4:17:03 AM8/2/09
monkfish wrote:

> > Kelly wrote:

> >> Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
> >> like when you called Diana a maggot. It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
> >> come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!
> >
> > "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Is that why you are doing it so much?

This physician is not Mike McClean:

"Monkfish is a snake." -- Mike

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

Who is Jesus:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 5:47:38 AM8/2/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35b475c4aaf4017b?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the

truth, Who is Jesus:

Fred Thomas

Aug 2, 2009, 8:17:44 AM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom line concerning you:

No Andy the bottom line is about you. Get help, wake up, smell the reality
before you loose more than you already have.

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 10:02:54 AM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
>> Is that why you are doing it so much?
>
> This physician is not Mike McClean:
>
> "Monkfish is a snake." -- Mike

You are still trying to mislead people
and even you know it.
Have you no shame?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 12:12:11 PM8/2/09

You are projecting the deceit in your heart of stone as you ask
misleading questions.

Sadly, your brain still thinks the questions are for knowledge.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 9:56:24 AM8/3/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
97a4557d-ef7c-4dbc...@13g2000prl.googlegroups.com

>>> Really? Two accusations in one post - okay, Vera. Prove your
>>> claims. Show where I have been intentionally deceptive and where I
>>> have libeled anyone (remember, "libel" means that someone is
>>> intentionally speaking maliciously and untruthfully about another
>>> for the purpose of defaming that person).
>

>> When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out
>> lie,
>
> Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
> like when you called Diana a maggot. It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
> come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!

Sorry, but no, that was one of the worst form of libel there is.

Irma Greese was a real person, and you called me that so people would
think I am this person. Even if you used it "as a metaphor", it is still
a lie.

I have never persecuted Jews. I have never been a Nazi, nor have I ever
sympathised with the Nazis. You also insulted my dead family and
insulted them while you have no clue about what they really did when you
wrote:

<Kelly> <Kelly> wrote in
d262cb2a-282f-42a2...@c7g2000prc.googlegroups.com
> On May 19, 3:21 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ha, ha, ha!!! There is almost no place on earth where the British did
>> not try to put up their flag and where they did not subdue or even
>> enslave the population.
>
> Hmmm...one is now forced to remember Vera's uncle Adolph, whose sole
> mission beginning in 1939 was to "enslave the population" and then
> murder those who did not fit his plans for the "master race".
> Interesting how Vera (aka Irma Grese) is so quick to point fingers and
> forget how so many of her people (including her own family members)
> sat idly by while 11 million human beings were slaughtered.
>
> Deutchland, Deutchland uber alles, right Vera/Irma?

>> and you called me this a hundred times or more,
>
> "A hundred times or more"? Now, don't you think that's an extreme
> exaggeration, Vera? Or is it just a lie?

Have I not given you a link twice already?

>> in addition to other
>> evil things, and only to libel and discredit me.
>
> "Other evil things"...what would those be? Do you have links to posts
> that will prove this claim, Vera? Or are you just lying about me
> saying "other evil things" about you? And if I did say these things,
> are you sure they weren't just more "metaphors"?

You should stop your evil hate propaganda just to distract the reader
from the real issues you have. You cannot stand it that we Christians
believe in God's Word that clearly says homosexuality is nothing that
comes from God. Give up your pride and surrender to God's Word.

For what it says, you can use Randy's list of Scriptures:

Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in
mijb75ljnh8shkqsu...@4ax.com
> Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
> the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.
> They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
> tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
> them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
> him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
> (Genesis 19:4-7)
>

> "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
> detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)
>

> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
> of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
> put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
> (Leviticus 20:13)
>

> While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
> the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
> shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
> who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
> of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
> don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
> disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)
>

> They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
> and served created things rather than the Creator-who is
> forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
> shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
> relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
> abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
> lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
> men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
> error. (Romans 1:25-27)
>

> (1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
> inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
> sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
> prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

> --
> Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
> from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and
> gives you eternal life through faith in this finished work alone,
> not your merits (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess.
> 1:8-9)? This is so man cannot boast, and God alone gets the
> glory (Eph. 2:8-9).
> www.faithguard.org
> www.twitter.com/faithguard
> www.facebook.com/faithguard

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 11:07:34 AM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 6:56 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> >> When you called me "Irma Greese", for example. That was a flat out
> >> lie,

> > Yes, I did call you Irma Grese - it was, you know...a "metaphor" just
> > like when you called Diana a maggot.  It's just a "metaphor", Vera -
> > come on, everyone knows you're not really Irma Grese!

> Sorry, but no, that was one of the worst form of libel there is.

No, really Vera - I was just using a "metaphor" by calling you "Irma
Grese" just as you were using a "metaphor" with Diana by calling her a
"lady maggot". Come on, Vera! Everyone knows you really aren't Irma
Grese (that's the same reasoning you used in justifying your name
calling with Diana - if it's good enough for you, why isn't it good
enough for me???)

> Irma Greese was a real person, and you called me that so people would
> think I am this person.

No, I didn't. I never thought people would think you were that person
- after all, Irma Grese has been dead for decades, and a quick search
online proves that, so why would you be worried about anyone actually
thinking you are Irma Grese? Hmmm...?

> Even if you used it "as a metaphor", it is still
> a lie.

Well...even if you *really were* using a "metaphor" when you called
Diana a "lady maggot", it would still be a lie, wouldn't it? I
mean...there's no way a human being can be an actual maggot, right?

> I have never persecuted Jews.

You do it with me all the time. Even after you promised you never
would again. You went back on that promise. Why should I believe
anything you say now?

> I have never been a Nazi,

You behave like one in Usenet frequently.

> nor have I ever
> sympathised with the Nazis.

Your actions and words in Usenet show a sympathy with Nazi philosophy
everytime you state you want to clean up the "Christian" groups of all
those who don't think exactly like you and your "group".

> You also insulted my dead family and
> insulted them while you have no clue about what they really did when you
> wrote:

> > On May 19, 3:21 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Ha, ha, ha!!! There is almost no place on earth where the British did
> >> not try to put up their flag and where they did not subdue or even
> >> enslave the population.

Yes - this comment was made to someone who is either British or has
British ancestors, IIRC. You were just using a hypothetical and/or a
metaphor here, too - weren't you, Vera???

> > Hmmm...one is now forced to remember Vera's uncle Adolph, whose sole
> > mission beginning in 1939 was to "enslave the population" and then
> > murder those who did not fit his plans for the "master race".
> > Interesting how Vera (aka Irma Grese) is so quick to point fingers and
> > forget how so many of her people (including her own family members)
> > sat idly by while 11 million human beings were slaughtered.
> >
> > Deutchland, Deutchland uber alles, right Vera/Irma?

I never said a word above about your family - dead or alive. If you
have/had an actual uncle named "Adolph", I'm certainly not aware of it
and there was no mal-intent toward your family intended. My words
above were strictly for you.

But all "metaphorically", of course! ;-)

> >> and you called me this a hundred times or more,

> > "A hundred times or more"?  Now, don't you think that's an extreme
> > exaggeration, Vera?  Or is it just a lie?
>
> Have I not given you a link twice already?

What you gave was a link to a whole lot of posts - most not even
posted by me but others posters. Once again - you state, "a hundred
times or more" (last night, you stated more than "200 times" - so
which is it? a hundred or 200?) - do you have an actual 100+ posts or
are you guessing (read: exaggerating)? If you are guessing/
exaggerating, then you are lying.

> >> in addition to other
> >> evil things, and only to libel and discredit me.

> > "Other evil things"...what would those be?  Do you have links to posts
> > that will prove this claim, Vera?  Or are you just lying about me
> > saying "other evil things" about you?  And if I did say these things,
> > are you sure they weren't just more "metaphors"?

> You should stop your evil hate propaganda just to distract the reader
> from the real issues you have. You cannot stand it that we Christians
> believe in God's Word that clearly says homosexuality is nothing that
> comes from God. Give up your pride and surrender to God's Word.

Talk about distraction - exactly what you are doing here. I asked you
to give specific instances of "other evil things", and you are trying
once again to glide right over that request and are once again
engaging in ad-hominem in order to avoid not answering.

Answer the question, Vera. Either that, or be the honorable person
you claim to be and admit you can't.

> For what it says, you can use Randy's list of Scriptures:

> Randy ® <pulpitf...@gmail.com> wrote in
> mijb75ljnh8shkqsu4vu7tlrkdqnvj2...@4ax.com

Well, in actuality - they aren't "Randy's list of Scriptures", they
are the Lord's Scriptures. And none of them mean what you want to
believe they mean.

So, let's get back to the actual points here (rather than getting lost
up into the ad-hominem you want me and everyone else to get lost in so
the focus is off of you and your inability to provide the proof you
always say you can provide until you can't...)

-- You claim that it's okay to use a so-called "metaphor" when you
call others names, but it's not okay for anyone else (in this case,
specifically me) to do so

-- You claim I libeled your family when the person I was referring to
is not a family member at all (unless Adolph Hitler actually is in
your family tree - is he, Vera?)

-- You claim I have "a hundred times or more" used the metaphorical
name, "Irma Grese" in reference to you, yet you are unable to provide
specific posts where I have done so, "a hundred times or more"

-- You claim I have called you "other evil things" "a hundred times or
more" (last night, you stated more than "200 times"), yet are unable
to provided specific posts where I have done so

-- You claim you "have never persecuted Jews", yet knowing I have
Jewish ancestry you continue to persecute me - even AFTER you said
(approximately a year ago) you would never do so ever again in Usenet

I think that's about it - these are the actual points you need to
address, Vera - not the stuff you keep trying to use to distract
yourself and others from the point. So, I ask you once again - do you
have actual, specific proof for your claims, or do we all just have to
believe that once again you are lying about what you are claiming
(because you have no specific, actual proof to back your claims up).
This seems to be a Usenet pattern with you, Vera - you make wild
claims and accusations against those in Usenet you don't like, and
then when asked to provide proof for your claims, you are unable to do
so (even, in some cases, when you have stated you *have* proof for
those claims).

What say you, Irma (metaphorically speaking, of course!)?

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 1:41:52 PM8/3/09
No need for me to answer you. You discredit yourself enough by defending
all your wicked lies about me. But you need to distract the reader from
the truth that homosexuality is still a big sin in the eyes of God.

You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
surrender to that.

--

<<k�ソスll�ソス>> <<k�ソスll�ソス> wrote in
f5a6154e-3196-459a...@12g2000pri.googlegroups.com

>> Randy �ソス <pulpitf...@gmail.com> wrote in

Randy �

Aug 3, 2009, 2:36:05 PM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:41:52 +0200,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <7dolr1F...@mid.individual.net>,
Subject: Re: Vera claims calling Diana a "lady maggot" is a
metaphor, yet when I use a "metaphor" in reference to Vera,
she balks! (film at eleven... ;-)

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote:

>No need for me to answer you. You discredit yourself enough by defending
>all your wicked lies about me. But you need to distract the reader from
>the truth that homosexuality is still a big sin in the eyes of God.
>
>You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
>surrender to that.

Correct.

--
Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and
gives you eternal life through faith in this finished work alone,
not your merits (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess.
1:8-9)? This is so man cannot boast, and God alone gets the
glory (Eph. 2:8-9).

Dan Listermann

Aug 3, 2009, 2:46:47 PM8/3/09

"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
>>surrender to that.
>

> Correct.

Gibberish.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 2:49:20 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 10:41 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> No need for me to answer you. You discredit yourself enough by defending

> all your wicked lies about me. But you need to distract the reader from
> the truth that homosexuality is still a big sin in the eyes of God.
>
> You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
> surrender to that.

You're a hypocrite, Vera - plain and simple - and you own words in
this thread proves it. You set a standard for yourself by claiming
you were only using a "metaphor" when you called Diana a "lady maggot"
- it was clear to me and pretty much everyone else in the groups you
post to that you were lying and using "metaphor" as a lame excuse for
your bad behavior. What you've said here in this thread only further
proves it.

You further try to obsfucate your error and deception by once again
using ad-hominem against me. The fact is, Vera, that in regard to
YOUR bad behavior and hypocrisy, whether I am a homosexual, a
heterosexual, purple, or polka-dot makes absolutely no difference at
all. YOU made the choice to lie about using a "metaphor" and YOU made
the choice to then be hypocritical by whining and complaining when I
used the same reasoning right back at you.

It's obvious you now know you have been caught red-handed here - and
that is the only reason you are clamming-up. I will keep this thread
and these posts available for use in the future, because there is no
doubt in my mind that you will pull the same baloney with others at a
later time. When you do, I will have this thread and these posts to
throw right back into your face as proof of your lying and hypocrisy.

Now, if you choose to be honest, come clean, and apologize and ask
forgiveness for your actions regarding (what I am now calling) The
Metaphor Incident, I will be more than happy to put the entire episode
behind us and never bring up The Metaphor Incident again - you have my
word on that.

Admitting your guilt and asking forgiveness *would* be the most
honoring thing to God, don't you agree? Not doing so will only
further demonstrate to the unbelievers, young believers and marginal-
believers here that your interests actually lie in doing harm to
Christianity and Christ by holding on tightly to your personal pride
and the old-nature. If you do that, only Satan gets the glory, Vera -
and you end up living in guilt (or not - depending on how much in
denial you are and/or are away from the Lord right now).

It's your decision (and yours alone)...no one can make it for you.
Like it or not - the "world" *is* watching, Vera. If you make the
wrong choice, the only one here discredited is you (as well as your
witness for Jesus Christ). Make the right choice, and you not only
give a good witness for the Lord, but you give Satan a black-eye.

What will you do...?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:13:33 PM8/3/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
> Randy wrote:

>> Vera wrote:
>.
>>> You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
>>> surrender to that.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Gibberish.

A tragic melee involving condemned sinners who are unable to forgive
as those of us who have been forgiven by GOD can forgive others:

http://www,interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

Neither Randy, nor Vera, nor Kelly have been heard by this physician
to say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouths despite their writing that
they can and despite being politely asked to allow it. Therefore,
this physician has been led to believe that neither Randy, nor Vera,
nor Kelly are born again of water and Spirit (John 3:5) at this time
as is Darren who allowed this physician to hear him say "Jesus is
LORD" even though he was not asked:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

With all due respect, can you, Dan, truly publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Dan Listermann

Aug 3, 2009, 4:14:28 PM8/3/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Randy wrote:
>>> Vera wrote:
>>.
>>>
>>> Correct.
>>
>> Gibberish.
>
> A tragic melee involving condemned sinners who are unable to forgive
> as those of us who have been forgiven by GOD can forgive others:

Self-righteous gibberish.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 4:38:00 PM8/3/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
13abf66b-79c0-47cc...@x6g2000prc.googlegroups.com

>>> Am I? Prove it, Vera. Can you? Will you even try? Or will you just
>>> show yourself once more to be a baseless accuser?
>

>> http://groups.google.de/groups/search?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=Vera+...
>
> Well...I saw a whole bunch of Usenet posts, but nothing specific.
> Which posts allegedly proved me lying, Vera? Don't you have something
> specific to prove your claims?

Kelly, enough is really enough!

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 5:00:04 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 1:38 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> >>http://groups.google.de/groups/search?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=Vera+...

> > Well...I saw a whole bunch of Usenet posts, but nothing specific.
> > Which posts allegedly proved me lying, Vera?  Don't you have something
> > specific to prove your claims?

> Kelly, enough is really enough!

You're a hypocrite, Vera - plain and simple - and your own words in

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 5:31:29 PM8/3/09
Kelly, do me the favor and stop lying.

You want to attract the focus onto my person to distract it from yours
and your sin while you should acknowledge what the Lord said about
homosexuality in the Old and the New Testament.

Randy has proved it 100 times or more to you when he posted (I could not
do it any better. It seems you did not understand it yet. Tell us when
it is enough to post it for you and you have understood it):

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

On 7 Jan 2007 18:38:14 -0800,

c9bf0e4a-2b0a-4549...@u38g2000pro.googlegroups.com

> On Aug 3, 10:41 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> No need for me to answer you. You discredit yourself enough by
>> defending all your wicked lies about me. But you need to distract
>> the reader from the truth that homosexuality is still a big sin in
>> the eyes of God.
>>
>> You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
>> surrender to that.

> [...]

> What will you do...?

Tell you to stop justifying sinning in a Christian groups and calling
yourself a Christian at the same time.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 5:35:24 PM8/3/09
<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
08063354-f984-4834...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com

>>> You're a liar and intentional deceiver. You dodge and dance around
>>> questions I ask you to answer and then, when unable to answer
>>> honestly what I asked you and provide proof for your claims against
>>> me, you dishonestly change the premise and claim. Your dishonestly
>>> in Usenet is well documented and this latest intentional deception
>>> just adds to what's already been established about you. You want
>>> your legacy in Usenet to be as a spiritual leader, instead your
>>> actions have caused your Usenet legacy to be lies and deception.
>>> This is not honoring to God - only to your pride and your old,
>>> sinful nature. What's more, you continue to make Christianity very
>>> unpalatable for unbelievers and immature believers alike. Who would
>>> even want to *try* Christianity after watching your game-playing,
>>> lies, and deceit?
>>
>>> I hope you're happy with your behavior, because God most certainly
>>> isn't.
>

>> You're the one trying to dance your way around this:
>
> I have never, ever denied that I wrote what I did and I have
> absolutely no regret in writing it. I stood by what I wrote then and
> I stand by it now. And no matter how you try to spin what I wrote, I
> never said (as you claimed I did) that God endorses all
> homosexuality. Never - not one time. To suggest otherwise is a
> complete lie on your part.
>
> When you decide to start being honest and stop using intentional
> deception and smoke and mirrors, let me know. Until then - there's
> nothing you can say that I will ever take seriously. Right now, all I
> see you as is a liar and deceiver. It is my opinion that John 8:44-47
> applies very well to you and where you are in your life at this time.

What he posted was the following, right?

Kelly, I do not get it... How can you bring your homosexuality and God's
Word together?

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 5:47:54 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 2:31 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Kelly, do me the favor and stop lying.

And what, pray tell, am I allegedly lying about this time (according
to you)?

> You want to attract the focus onto my person to distract it from yours
> and your sin while you should acknowledge what the Lord said about
> homosexuality in the Old and the New Testament.

No...I want to see you make the right choice and be honest with
yourself and everyone else here and admit you lied and (hopefully) ask
forgiveness for doing so.

> Randy has proved it 100 times or more to you when he posted (I could not
> do it any better. It seems you did not understand it yet. Tell us when
> it is enough to post it for you and you have understood it):

My challenge to you has nothing to do with homosexuality and it has
nothing to do with Randy. My challenge to you concerns you making a
choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing.

> >> No need for me to answer you. You discredit yourself enough by
> >> defending all your wicked lies about me. But you need to distract
> >> the reader from the truth that homosexuality is still a big sin in
> >> the eyes of God.
>
> >> You can do nothing against that. It is God's Word, and you should
> >> surrender to that.

Since you snipped what I wrote, the only right thing for me to do here
is to repost what I wrote, along with the challenge you have been
given to choose to do the right thing...

You're a hypocrite, Vera - plain and simple - and your own words in

What will you do...?

> > What will you do...?

> Tell you to stop justifying sinning in a Christian groups and calling
> yourself a Christian at the same time.

I see you would rather choose to do the wrong thing and run from doing
what is right and fitting for a Christian.

Sad, that. Very, very sad.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 5:55:32 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 2:35 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Kelly, I do not get it... How can you bring your homosexuality and God's
> Word together?

Vera, I do get it...you continue to try and run from making the right
choice by attempting to divert attention back on me.

But the question begs to be asked: Why do you continue to run from
making the choice to do the right thing and admit you were wrong, that
you intentionally lied and tried to obfuscate the truth? Admitting
that and asking forgiveness for giving a poor witness for the Lord is
the only right choice here for one who claims to be a follower of
Jesus Christ, Vera.

Allow me to repost my challenge to you, Vera -

What will you do...?

Continue to run or finally do the right thing?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 5:57:59 PM8/3/09
Kelly wrote:

>And what, pray tell, am I allegedly lying about this time (according
>to you)?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27305888686fc436?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 3, 2009, 6:18:37 PM8/3/09
ABnormal with a phd wrote:
> Kelly wrote:
>> And what, pray tell, am I allegedly lying about this time (according
>> to you)?
>
> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27305888686fc436?

If you can't spell it out it must be true?

Many others say you are a liar sightwalker, I say you have much to
refute before you can be trusted, show the lie please.
Jimmy 'who thinks the truth isn't in you' Alpha

Thommadura

Aug 3, 2009, 6:25:26 PM8/3/09
::: Jesus is LORD ::: wrote:
> Kelly, do me the favor and stop lying.
>
> You want to attract the focus onto my person to distract it from yours
> and your sin while you should acknowledge what the Lord said about
> homosexuality in the Old and the New Testament.

Sorry - but it is YOU who are lying

YOU Cannot prove that the bible contains ANYTHING said by a god.
YOU cannot prove that a god actually exists

SO - you have no BASIS for claiming a LIE here.

Randy �

Aug 3, 2009, 7:33:19 PM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:55:32 -0700 (PDT),

<3be48671-add3-4417...@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>you intentionally lied and tried to obfuscate the truth

No, you do:

[...]

Randy �

Aug 3, 2009, 7:37:08 PM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:47:54 -0700 (PDT),

In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<e90ea6fc-085d-4edb...@p36g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: "The Metaphor Incident" - Vera still has a choice
to make - admitting guilt and asking forgiveness as a true
follower of Jesus Christ would, or to give Satan the glory by
hanging on to her personal pride and the old nature...which
will it be?
<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Randy has proved it 100 times or more to you when he posted (I could not
>> do it any better. It seems you did not understand it yet. Tell us when
>> it is enough to post it for you and you have understood it):
>
>My challenge to you has nothing to do with homosexuality and it has
>nothing to do with Randy. My challenge to you concerns you making a
>choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing.

No, you've been on an Accuser of the Brethren rampage ever
since you were exposed as a homosexual who claims God endorses
homosexuality:

On 29 Jul 2006 23:25:00 -0700,
in article
<1154240700.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"3Wh锟絪锟絜ver3" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
I never said a word about my homosexuality in these groups
until you thought you had the right to "expose" me.

[...]

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 7:50:32 PM8/3/09
You always like to distract the focus onto other things, and I do not
even read your antics, but you do know what your problem is, and what
Randy has posted already, Kelly:

How do you bring your homosexuality together with the verses that Randy
listed up?
Oh, you do not... you like to blame those who tell you the truth, and
pretend to know better than God.

--

<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in

3be48671-add3-4417...@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Thommadura

Aug 3, 2009, 8:02:17 PM8/3/09
Randy � wrote:

All of that is nice =- Randy

BUT all of it was written by HUMANS and has no provable connection to a god.

YOU claim you KNOW what a god wants in this regard - HOW DO YOU KNOW that?

Thommadura

Aug 3, 2009, 8:05:09 PM8/3/09
::: Jesus is LORD ::: wrote:
> You always like to distract the focus onto other things, and I do not
> even read your antics, but you do know what your problem is, and what
> Randy has posted already, Kelly:

Randy posts nice things - ALL of which were written by HUMANS - that
cannot be connected with a god is any proven way

So- he has yet to prove anything

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 8:25:40 PM8/3/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9df64bcd4317a85?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

It is loading more messages.