Re: 900 Pound Man Dies - Family Wishes More Was Done

1 view

climber

Nov 24, 2009, 8:18:45 AM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 12:10 pm, Bart McFly <steelerf...@600pounds.com> wrote:
> http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/crews_remove_wall_to_remo...
> 0_pound_man_in_greenwood_county/29927/
>
> A Greenwood County man died Wednesday, shortly after emergency workers had
> to cut open part of his home to remove him in an effort to save his life.
>
> EMS workers say 33-year-old Daniel Webb weighed around 900 pounds, and was
> found stuck, which they say he was sitting in for nearly nine months.
>
> The mobile home was on County Farm Road in Greenwood. Webb was found
> covered in sores and human waste.
>
> Authorities say Webb died from cardiac arrest en route to the hospital.
>
> Having not left the house or walked in months, his wife Ada Webb says he
> became imobile after hurting his knee in March. He sat for the rest of his
> life.
>
> “If he would have had the proper care we tried to get for him back in
> March this would have never happened,“ she said.
>
> Mrs. Webb says she and her husband tried to get disability and insurance
> but could not and she says she didn’t know where else to turn. She says
> she cared for him the best she could.
>
> “I only hope something good comes out of this because it was so
> unnecessary.“
>
> Emergency Medical Services Personnel says morbid obesity has become a real
> issue, and now they carry special tools onboard.
>
> They had to use those tools for Daniel Webb.
>
> Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was an
> associate pastor. He grew up in that area of Oconee County.
>
> His mother, Carol Roach, who lives in Westminster told us, she had no idea
> her son’s condition was so bad. She last saw him months ago, when he was
> obese, but not near death.
>
> She says he didn’t want to leave the house because he was ashamed of his
> weight, and he refused others help.
>
> She also says she got a call from him the night before his death, saying
> he didn’t feel good, and was ready to see a doctor.
>
> The call came too late.
>
> Roach says when she saw her son the morning of his death,“Oh my god…I
> basically knew when I looked at my son…that he was dying. His eyes were
> rolling back in his head…and I didn’t think he stood a chance because he
> was just in pitiful condition,“ she said.
>
> She says her son died on his second wedding anniversary.
>
> DSS says it never had a case file on Webb until authorities were called.

Should have thrown that pile of suet into the back lot so the hogs
could eat him.

climber

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2009, 9:03:00 AM11/24/09
> a neighbor posted:
>
>> http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/crews_remove_wall_to_remove_900_
>> pound_man_in_greenwood_county/29927/

or

http://tinyurl.com/y999vmb

>> A Greenwood County man died Wednesday, shortly after emergency workers had
>> to cut open part of his home to remove him in an effort to save his life.
>>
>> EMS workers say 33-year-old Daniel Webb weighed around 900 pounds, and was
>> found stuck, which they say he was sitting in for nearly nine months. �
>>
>> The mobile home was on County Farm Road in Greenwood. Webb was found
>> covered in sores and human waste. �
>>
>> Authorities say Webb died from cardiac arrest en route to the hospital. �
>>
>> Having not left the house or walked in months, his wife Ada Webb says he
>> became imobile after hurting his knee in March. He sat for the rest of his
>> life.
>>
>> If he would have had the proper care we tried to get for him back in
>> March this would have never happened, she said.
>>
>> Mrs. Webb says she and her husband tried to get disability and insurance
>> but could not and she says she didn�t know where else to turn. She says
>> she cared for him the best she could.
>>
>> I only hope something good comes out of this because it was so
>> unnecessary.
>>
>> Emergency Medical Services Personnel says morbid obesity has become a real
>> issue, and now they carry special tools onboard. �
>>
>> They had to use those tools for Daniel Webb.
>>
>> Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was an
>> associate pastor. He grew up in that area of Oconee County.

May GOD bless Daniel's friends and family more than ever during this
their sad time, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Anim8rFSK

Nov 24, 2009, 10:58:30 AM11/24/09
In article
<7c13f687-e125-4bf3...@e31g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
climber <coled...@gmail.com> wrote:

Most of this article makes not sense. For instance,

> > His mother, Carol Roach, who lives in Westminster told us, she had no idea
> > her son�s condition was so bad. She last saw him months ago, when he was
> > obese, but not near death.

and

> > Roach says when she saw her son the morning of his death,�Oh my god�I

So which was it?

> > basically knew when I looked at my son�that he was dying. His eyes were
> > rolling back in his head�and I didn�t think he stood a chance because he
> > was just in pitiful condition,� she said.

But, you know, she didn't DO anything.

And I'm sorry, but if you're bedridden and gain vast amounts of weight,
somebody is bringing you the Twinkies. You can't do this without help.

--
Stargate Universe SGU: It puts the "U" in "SUCKS"!
It's the show 'Defiling Gravity' would be if DG had more regulars,

Clearbrook

Nov 24, 2009, 1:49:39 PM11/24/09
> climber- Hide quoted text -

Oh my God! can you imagine the smell?! his wife did nothing? what an
idiot! what a couple of idiots!

Obveeus

Nov 24, 2009, 3:50:41 PM11/24/09

"Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message

> In article
> <7c13f687-e125-4bf3...@e31g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
> climber <coled...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Most of this article makes not sense. For instance,
>
>> > His mother, Carol Roach, who lives in Westminster told us, she had no
>> > idea
>> > her son�s condition was so bad. She last saw him months ago, when he
>> > was
>> > obese, but not near death.
>
> and
>
>> > Roach says when she saw her son the morning of his death,�Oh my godSI
>
> So which was it?

Reading it, it seems like she had not seen him for months before the morning
in question. Thus, both statements are accurate.

>> > basically knew when I looked at my sonSthat he was dying. His eyes were
>> > rolling back in his headSand I didn�t think he stood a chance because

>> > he
>> > was just in pitiful condition,� she said.
>
> But, you know, she didn't DO anything.

Someone called for paramedics. Likely, it was her.

> And I'm sorry, but if you're bedridden and gain vast amounts of weight,
> somebody is bringing you the Twinkies. You can't do this without help.

Yep...and it isn't like when she saw him months ago he was 'normal'. He
probably weighed in at seven or eight hundred pounds then. Given the vast
number of cable channels out there and the low cost of turning on a camera
or two for a 'reality show', I'm always surprised to hear about people like
this living without having attracted some network 'sponsorship'/exploitation
of their road to recovery.

Jack Campin - bogus address

Nov 25, 2009, 6:10:17 AM11/25/09
> EMS workers say 33-year-old Daniel Webb weighed around 900 pounds, and
> was found stuck, which they say he was sitting in for nearly nine months.
> Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was
> an associate pastor. He grew up in that area of Oconee County.

And the guy was a PASTOR. Telling other people how they should live
their lives. Presumably his idea of What Would Jesus Want was to turn
into a vegetating blob rotting in your own shit.

Makes a certain of amount of sense. Fundie America seems have a
strategy of maximizing the amount of baptized flesh on the planet.
Biomass evangelism. Supersize for Christ.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2009, 7:16:52 AM11/25/09
Jack Campin wrote:

>>> a neighbor posted:

>> or
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/y999vmb

>>May GOD bless Daniel's friends and family more than ever during this
>>their sad time, in Jesus' name. Amen.
>
> And the guy was a PASTOR.

That is no guarantee of either physicial or spiritual salvation.

We are not saved by either title or occupation.

We are saved by the amazing grace of GOD (John 3:16).

> Telling other people how they should live
> their lives.

Actually, the right instruction on how we should live our lives comes
from GOD and not from men:

http://WDJW.net/BeBlessed

This is why it remains wise to be mindful of WDJW and do what He
wants:

http://WDJW.net

May GOD give you, Jack, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Ubiquitous

Nov 25, 2009, 4:58:49 PM11/25/09

And you included this newsgroup because?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

MU

Nov 25, 2009, 5:37:02 PM11/25/09
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:10:17 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

>> EMS workers say 33-year-old Daniel Webb weighed around 900 pounds, and
>> was found stuck, which they say he was sitting in for nearly nine months.
>> Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was
>> an associate pastor. He grew up in that area of Oconee County.
>
> And the guy was a PASTOR. Telling other people how they should live
> their lives. Presumably his idea of What Would Jesus Want was to turn
> into a vegetating blob rotting in your own shit.

And you're a bald, wannbe-looklike Ghandi Tory flautist who doesn't use
toilet paper but refuses to tell how he cleans up his butt after a
poo-poo, what does that say about you? What's up with that?

> Makes a certain of amount of sense. Fundie America seems have a
> strategy of maximizing the amount of baptized flesh on the planet.
> Biomass evangelism. Supersize for Christ.

And you're an only child..or you didn't have a mother?

GreatSageItchy

Nov 25, 2009, 6:26:45 PM11/25/09
Bottom line concerning you, Chung:

Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO
spirituality , nothing but EGO.
He is a notorious internet TROLL, and claims to be a licensed MD. Chung
operates several religion-based internett scams under the following
names: the 2PD-OMER Approach, WDJW, What Would Jesus Want,.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people to be attracted to that which is
most opposite from them. Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. You may notice I'm paraphrasing Jesus when he
said camels would pass through the eye of a needle before a businessman
would enter the kingdom of Heaven. What does this mean? A businessman
is all about GAINING. More money, more power, more awards, more
validation for his ideas or opinions, etc. The Kingdom of heaven can
only be reached by taking the opposite direction. By giving up your
self, your ego. Chung is a religious businessman. here placing his
daily free ads, hoping to lure a few suckers into his net, and to be
the righeous asshole that he is. Such people are DANGEROUS.
Stay far away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��
DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS.. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole. Even
his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for EGOIST).
There is NOTHING "spiritual" or "religious" about him. He has
absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.

In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them.
He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and
fake being like a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no
other way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent.
Camels will fly through the eye of a needle before he even reaches
spiritual kindergarden. his life will go badly, and end ugly.
A total egoist will NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows
that every word of the above is true.
-GSI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 5:51:41 AM11/26/09
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3bdb9e06a702694b?

pongespob

Nov 26, 2009, 9:52:54 AM11/26/09
On Nov 25, 6:10 am, Jack Campin - bogus address
<bo...@purr.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> And the guy was a PASTOR.  Telling other people how they should live
> their lives.

Sure - hypocrisy, contradiction and illogic is what religion is all
about.

Folks poke fun at Xenuism - aka $cientology but its back story -
Thetans, volcanos etc. - is no more looney than Xtianitys.

Randy ®

Nov 26, 2009, 9:55:28 AM11/26/09
On Nov 24, 8:03 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
> other heart disease patients:

What do you recommend for anorexics?

MoSn

Nov 26, 2009, 10:30:23 AM11/26/09
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:55:28 -0600, Randy ᅵ wrote
(in article
<baac5182-ea2f-4648...@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>):

> On Nov 24, 8:03ï¿œam, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>

Can bulimics eat 2 pounds of food and and then induce vomiting and then weigh
the food they vomit and then eat more as long as by the end of the day they
have not retained more than 2 pounds of food?

Fred Thomas

Nov 26, 2009, 10:43:12 AM11/26/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> a neighbor posted:
>>
>>> http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/crews_remove_wall_to_remove_900_
>>> pound_man_in_greenwood_county/29927/
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y999vmb
>
>>> A Greenwood County man died Wednesday, shortly after emergency workers had
>>> to cut open part of his home to remove him in an effort to save his life.
>>>
>>> EMS workers say 33-year-old Daniel Webb weighed around 900 pounds, and was
>>> found stuck, which they say he was sitting in for nearly nine months.
>>>
>>> The mobile home was on County Farm Road in Greenwood. Webb was found
>>> covered in sores and human waste.
>>>
>>> Authorities say Webb died from cardiac arrest en route to the hospital.
>>>
>>> Having not left the house or walked in months, his wife Ada Webb says he
>>> became imobile after hurting his knee in March. He sat for the rest of his
>>> life.
>>>
>>> If he would have had the proper care we tried to get for him back in
>>> March this would have never happened, she said.
>>>
>>> Mrs. Webb says she and her husband tried to get disability and insurance
>>> but could not and she says she didn�t know where else to turn. She says

>>> she cared for him the best she could.
>>>
>>> I only hope something good comes out of this because it was so
>>> unnecessary.
>>>
>>> Emergency Medical Services Personnel says morbid obesity has become a real
>>> issue, and now they carry special tools onboard.
>>>
>>> They had to use those tools for Daniel Webb.
>>>
>>> Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was an
>>> associate pastor. He grew up in that area of Oconee County.
>
> May GOD bless Daniel's friends and family more than ever during this
> their sad time, in Jesus' name. Amen.
>
> Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
> other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist
> and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

I'm guessing Web didn't ask god to intervene.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 2:05:37 PM11/26/09
Randy wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/67df551d6cb97918?

> > Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
> > other heart disease patients:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

> What do you recommend for anorexics?

That they should follow their personal physician's specific medical
advice on how to become hungrier (healthier) so that they would no
longer be anorexic.

With all due respect, can you, Randy, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 2:11:51 PM11/26/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> I'm guessing Web didn't ask god to intervene.

While spiritual salvation is unconditional, physical salvation by GOD
is conditional with obedience being the most important condition.
Overeating (eating more than 32oz/day) is an act of disobedience
toward GOD that does result in the consequence of premature physical
death.

Bottom line concerning you, Fred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac71a11d1fec707e?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Randy ®

Nov 26, 2009, 2:45:04 PM11/26/09
On Nov 26, 1:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> With all due respect, can you, Randy, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> using your mouth?

Both "say" (1 Cor. 12:3) and "confess" (Romans 10:9), are in the
Aorist, not present tense. God is not impressed with vain repetition
(Matt. 6:7).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 2:57:41 PM11/26/09
Randy ® wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ef35d1f140c459c?

> > With all due respect, can you, Randy, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> Both "say" (1 Cor. 12:3) and "confess" (Romans 10:9), are in the
> Aorist, not present tense. God is not impressed with vain repetition
> (Matt. 6:7).

Sad to note that you are still unable to answer the above simple yes/
no question with a written affirmative.

May GOD give you, Randy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Fred Thomas

Nov 26, 2009, 4:03:31 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Fred Thomas wrote:
> >> a neighbor posted:

> > or
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/y999vmb

> > May GOD bless Daniel's friends and family more than ever during this
> > their sad time, in Jesus' name. Amen.
>
> I'm guessing Web didn't ask god to intervene.

While spiritual salvation is unconditional, physical salvation by GOD
is conditional with obedience being the most important condition.
Overeating (eating more than 32oz/day) is an act of disobedience
toward GOD that does result in the consequence of premature physical
death.

No Andy, your wrong. See this god of yours makes this promise, something to the
effect of what ever you pray for, you get? So logic only dictates that if this
is not a myth and a lie Web could not have prayed and asked god to intervene. Oh
and the 32oz per day shit? It's just that, shit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 4:21:51 PM11/26/09
> No Andy, your wrong.

The condition remains that we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
gentile), pray in His name. Praying in His name is praying while
obedient to Him.

[...]

Fred Thomas

Nov 26, 2009, 5:24:34 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 6:34:24 PM11/26/09

Not for the discerning who are familiar with what is written in the
Bible:

"If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you
wish, and it will be given you." -- LORD Jesus Christ to His disciples
(John 15:7)

Amen.

It is when we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), are
mindful of WDJW and doing what He wants that we remain in Him and His
words remain in us so that we are truly obedient to Him:

http://WDJW.net

Fred Thomas

Nov 26, 2009, 7:20:53 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Appearently you dont know the bible that well.......

Matthew 7:
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall
be opened unto you:
8. for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to
him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9. Or what man is there of you, who, if his son shall ask him for a loaf, will
give him a stone;
10. or if he shall ask for a fish, will give him a serpent?
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children,
how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that
ask him?

Seems to me you lie and god is a myth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 8:09:11 PM11/26/09

Amen.

The Biblical definition of good is that which GOD wants.

Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)

As for receiving **whatever we wish**, His condition is that there be
obedience.

Truth is simple :-)

Fred Thomas

Nov 26, 2009, 9:02:10 PM11/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
really? Show it.

> Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)

Sorry, Andy it does not say that. It simply says ask and it will be given. You
don't seem to know your bible very well.

24. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for,
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2009, 11:48:58 PM11/26/09

Yes.

> Show it.

Simply look at the first and last uses of the word "good" in the
Bible.

"GOD saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the
darkness." (Genesis 1:4)

Why is the light good?

Because the light is what GOD wants :-)

Truth is simple.

Now, look at the last use of the word "good" in the Bible.

"Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who
does what is good is from GOD. Anyone who does what is evil has not
seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The opposite of good, which is light (Genesis 1:4), is darkness where
there would be no seeing GOD.

Moreover, those of us who are friends of GOD are doing good because He
calls us His friends if we are doing what He wants.

"You are MY friends if you do what I command." -- GOD (John 15:14)

Bottom line:

Good are those things that GOD wants.

>> Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)
>
>Sorry, Andy it does not say that. It simply says ask and it will be given.

"... how much more shall your Father Who is in Heaven give **good**
things to them that ask Him?" (Matthew 7:11)

**emphasis** added

> You don't seem to know your bible very well.

See **emphasis** above.

>24. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for,
>believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Because beliefs reside in the heart, which is not subject to the will
of the mind, we can not freely choose to believe anything that GOD
does not allow us to believe. It is when GOD allows us to believe
that we have received that which we asked of Him that He has allowed
us to have that which we have asked for :-)

Fred Thomas

Nov 27, 2009, 8:03:53 AM11/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

So your saying light is good and dark is bad. However because we still have
night (dark) your god must want it so dark is also good............god likes to
hide in darkness.......psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies. 1 kings
8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies. Looks like god wants to live in a
dark place......1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness. Andy your confused!!!!!! Dark is good, and
because there could be no light before creation god could not have made it, and
apparently can not get rid if it. God has this bad side cause he lives in it, so
bad is good. Evil must be good, god crerated it Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

> Now, look at the last use of the word "good" in the Bible.
>
> "Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who
> does what is good is from GOD. Anyone who does what is evil has not
> seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

Just shows you dont know your bible, that's not the last place of the use of
good. However because you brought up this subject......Evil must be good because
god wants people to be evil......Prov 16:4. Jehovah hath made everything for
its own end; Yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. John 12:40. He hath
blinded their eyes, and he hardened their heart; Lest they should see with their
eyes, and perceive with their heart, And should turn, And I should heal them.

> The opposite of good, which is light (Genesis 1:4), is darkness where
> there would be no seeing GOD.

Hmmmmmmm..........maybe god is ashamed of it's appearence? Your bible says god
dwells in darkenss..............

> Moreover, those of us who are friends of GOD are doing good because He
> calls us His friends if we are doing what He wants.

Well then because your bible says god makes evil, causes people to be evil than
those that do evil are friends of god as well, because they are doing as god
wants. Seems to me Andy, your **emphasis** is not all that good, you dont know
your bible very well.

> "You are MY friends if you do what I command." -- GOD (John 15:14)

Because nobody has free will, your god has decided what you will do before you
were born, then every body is a "friend of god".

> Bottom line:
>
> Good are those things that GOD wants.

Yup good and bad, god made it all, so god wants bad, so bad is good.

>>> Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)
>>
>>Sorry, Andy it does not say that. It simply says ask and it will be given.
>
> "... how much more shall your Father Who is in Heaven give **good**
> things to them that ask Him?" (Matthew 7:11)
>
> **emphasis** added
>

>> You don't seem to know your bible very well.
>
> See **emphasis** above.
>
>>24. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for,
>>believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
>
> Because beliefs reside in the heart, which is not subject to the will
> of the mind, we can not freely choose to believe anything that GOD
> does not allow us to believe. It is when GOD allows us to believe
> that we have received that which we asked of Him that He has allowed
> us to have that which we have asked for :-)

Which means you have no free will. Your heart pumps blood, beliefs reside in
your brain.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 2:22:10 PM11/27/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5eb3266a77861892?

>> Simply look at the first and last uses of the word "good" in the
>> Bible.
>>
>> "GOD saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the
>> darkness." (Genesis 1:4)
>>
>> Why is the light good?
>>
>> Because the light is what GOD wants :-)
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>
> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.

What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.

Subsequent use of the word good in the Bible teaches us that good is
what GOD wants.

Fred Thomas

Nov 27, 2009, 2:42:25 PM11/27/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5eb3266a77861892?
>>>
>>> Simply look at the first and last uses of the word "good" in the
>>> Bible.
>>>
>>> "GOD saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the
>>> darkness." (Genesis 1:4)
>>>
>>> Why is the light good?
>>>
>>> Because the light is what GOD wants :-)
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>
>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.
>
> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>
> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.

So your saying light is good and dark is bad. However because we still have
night (dark) your god must want it so dark is also good............god likes to
hide in darkness.......psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies. 1 kings
8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies. Looks like god wants to live in a
dark place......1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness. Andy your confused!!!!!! Dark is good, and
because there could be no light before creation god could not have made it, and
apparently can not get rid if it. God has this bad side cause he lives in it, so
bad is good. Evil must be good, god crerated it Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

> Subsequent use of the word good in the Bible teaches us that good is
> what GOD wants.

Evil must be good because

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2009, 4:27:58 PM11/27/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.
>>
>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>
>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.
>>
> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you
start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Fred Thomas

Nov 27, 2009, 5:03:38 PM11/27/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

Truth is simple.

So your saying light is good and dark is bad. However because we still have

night (dark) your god must want it so dark is also good............

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his

pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

Andy your confused!!!!!! Dark is good, and
because there could be no light before creation god could not have made it, and
apparently can not get rid if it. God has this bad side cause he lives in it, so
bad is good. Evil must be good, god crerated it Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

>>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.

All kinds of things are being said, in the written format!!!

What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good, and god calling dark
home.

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 27, 2009, 9:37:13 PM11/27/09
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>>
>>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.
>>>
>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.
>
> Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you
> start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

Charlie, people are thinking that's your problem, reality! lol hahahah
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2009, 7:27:22 AM11/28/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.
>>
>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>
>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.

> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you

Fred Thomas

Nov 28, 2009, 10:43:01 AM11/28/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>>
>>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.
>>>
>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

Would gently suggest that you, Andy, stop lying post-haste you then will have a
chance to break from your false reality.

Truth is simple.

So your saying light is good and dark is bad. However because we still have

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2009, 11:42:31 AM11/28/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.
>>
>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>
>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.
>>
> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you

start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c7ea3fb5d1df708?

Fred Thomas

Nov 28, 2009, 11:54:24 AM11/28/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Nothing is being said in this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>>>
>>> What is written in the Bible is GOD calling light good.

Why does god live and hide in the dark? Dark is good.

>> So your saying light is good and dark is bad.

God likes it dark.

> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

So god does heart transplant surgery? When did it get it's license? Where did it
study and intern?

> May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart

My heart is fine, if it aint broke, don't fix it!

>and a new spirit

Spirit? there is no such thing as a spirit.

> so that you would be born again of water

A person is born only once, water can not be pregnant.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 2:34:51 AM11/29/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> Why does god live and hide in the dark?

GOD is in Heaven (2 Chronicles 20:6).

> Dark is good.

Lie.

GOD has not called the darkness good nor has He called it evil.

Otoh, lies are evil because they are from the evil one (John 8:44),
who is the prince of this world.

[...]

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 4:52:01 PM11/29/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> Why does god live and hide in the dark?
>
> GOD is in Heaven (2 Chronicles 20:6).
>
>> Dark is good.
>
> Lie.
>
> GOD has not called the darkness good nor has He called it evil.

You wrote good is what god wants, so if god did nat make dark go away, hides and
lives in the dark, god wants dark, so dark good. Truth is simple!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 5:52:32 PM11/29/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> Why does god live and hide in the dark?
> >
> > GOD is in Heaven (2 Chronicles 20:6).
> >
> >> Dark is good.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > GOD has not called the darkness good nor has He called it evil.
>
> You wrote good is what god wants ...

That is the definition of good as given in the Bible.

> so if god did nat make dark go away ...

In the beginning, with the initial creation of light, it stands to
reason that darkness did go away.

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 6:06:00 PM11/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
so if god did not make dark go away, hides and

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 6:09:17 PM11/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>> > GOD is in Heaven (2 Chronicles 20:6).

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

Andy your confused!!!!!! Dark is good, and
because there could be no light before creation god could not have made it, and
apparently can not get rid if it. God has this bad side cause he lives in it, so
bad is good. Evil must be good, god crerated it Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

Dark and evil is good because god did not make dark go away, god wanted dark,
god made evil, god wanted evil, evil is good! truth is simple!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 6:42:11 PM11/29/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> god likes to hide in darkness

Lie.

You, who are in the darkness, do not understand what He likes.

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
it." (John 1:5)

Amen.

Lying is evil for it is the native language of the evil one.

"Anyone who does what is evil has not seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The reason you have not seen GOD with your heart is because you remain
in the darkness.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 8:06:11 PM11/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

God likes to live and hide in darkness, it's in the bible, so it likes it!

> "The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
> it." (John 1:5)

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

> Amen.
>
> Lying is evil for it is the native language of the evil one.
>
> "Anyone who does what is evil has not seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil! God CREATED the darkness,
darkness is good, god wants darkness. That's where god does it's evil, in the
darkness. Maybe god plays with himself, is masturbation a sin? When god
masturbates in the dark, does it cum? What does it do with the cum? If it's dark
can god see? If god is light, and god created and likes dark, does the light of
god displace the darkness? Why don't you ask god for me Andy?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Fred Thomas

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 8:42:09 PM11/29/09
Fred Thomas wrote in part:

> Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
> and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
> these things.

Amen.

Yes, GOD is the Author of all reality (John 14:6).

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understand the
LORD to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

> God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil!

Lie.

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understand the
LORD to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

It is right for GOD to create evil so that His children can learn
about it.

GOD is good (Psalm 107:1).

Lying is evil for it is the native language of the evil one (John
8:44).

"Anyone who does what is evil has not seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The reason you have not seen GOD with your heart is because you remain

in the darkness, where GOD is hidden from you.

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 8:46:37 PM11/29/09

> Fred Thomas wrote in part:
>
>> Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
>> and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth
>> all
>> these things.
>
> Amen.
>
> Yes, GOD is the Author of all reality (John 14:6).

God likes to live and hide in darkness, it's in the bible, so it likes it!

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil! God CREATED the darkness,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 8:53:59 PM11/29/09
Fred Thomas wrote in part:

> Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
> and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
> these things.

Amen.

Yes, GOD is the Author of all reality (John 14:6).

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understand the

LORD to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

> God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil!

Lie.

Fred Thomas

Nov 29, 2009, 10:07:05 PM11/29/09

> Fred Thomas wrote in part:
>
>> Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
>> and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth
>> all
>> these things.
>
> Amen.

Fred Thomas also wrote........

God likes to live and hide in darkness, it's in the bible, so it likes it!

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil! God CREATED the darkness,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2009, 10:32:51 PM11/29/09