Re: I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2012, 5:15:59 AM3/31/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> I don't know what this hunger thing is but it's killing me!

It isn't killing you.

> I haven't felt
> this hungry since the 1980's when I went on that extreme diet and I know I
> wasn't eating enough.

Instead of a feeling, hunger is the ability to eat combined with the
desire to eat.

> What I did back then was go to sleep to try to forget
> about the hunger. I don't want to go to sleep now.
>
> I have also been bad. We got dinner tonight from Wendy's and we bought it
> home. I got chili. There were two, yes, TWO beans in my chili! So not
> enough carbs. I ate Red Vines. I probably ate too many Red Vines to make
> up for the missing carbs. And then I ate cashews. And then I ate more Red
> Vines. And I am STILL hungry!
>
> Why?

You are still able to eat.

> I am pretty sure I am eating enough. Grrrrrrr.

Losing the ability to eat (i.e. not hungry) means eating too much
instead of just enough.

> There isn't much else I can eat between meals. I do have some SF Jell-O but
> I don't really like it and frankly it just doesn't fill me up. The only raw
> veggies I have are carrots, celery and onions.
> Those just don't sound appealing. Neither do canned green beans. Wah!

And, so you are suffering from the "hunger is starvation" delusion
which is the reason why you have type-2 diabetes.

You will not be cured of this delusion and your type-2 diabetes until
you http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby stopping the
overeating without harmful undernourishment.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 4:12:57 AM4/3/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 3:10:11 AM4/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 8:57:54 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 8:38:35 PM4/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2012, 7:47:05 PM4/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 11:11:44 PM4/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2012, 10:44:44 PM4/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2012, 7:44:00 PM4/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2012, 10:05:37 PM4/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2012, 1:49:57 AM4/15/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2012, 9:23:11 PM4/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2012, 8:53:47 PM4/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2012, 5:57:59 AM4/22/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2012, 9:27:05 PM4/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2012, 3:02:39 AM4/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2012, 5:02:48 AM4/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2012, 1:03:39 AM4/28/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2012, 3:43:28 AM4/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2012, 2:58:01 AM5/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2012, 1:47:42 AM5/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2012, 5:46:43 AM5/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2012, 9:21:51 PM5/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2012, 1:21:45 AM5/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2012, 5:26:42 AM5/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2012, 7:34:30 AM5/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2012, 7:28:48 AM5/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2012, 10:22:47 PM5/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2012, 12:06:24 AM5/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2012, 7:52:37 PM5/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2012, 11:51:03 PM5/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2012, 1:39:40 AM5/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2012, 9:25:17 PM5/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2012, 12:18:27 AM6/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2012, 6:53:59 PM6/7/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2012, 7:48:41 PM6/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2012, 1:19:57 AM6/22/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2012, 8:41:04 PM6/28/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2012, 7:24:06 PM7/5/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your terrible "hunger is starvation"
delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2012, 7:11:18 PM7/14/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2012, 7:42:53 PM7/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2012, 9:11:55 PM8/3/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 4, 2012, 12:59:57 PM8/4/12
On 8/3/2012 9:11 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

I understand...

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df555c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!
>
> No you are not.

Charlie, it's an expression we in the new world use, also known as
idiom's. We all know no one starves in the US of A unless they're strong
out on drugs or booze, Obama takes care of us.

>> Why?
>
> Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
> dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
> on Usenet.

I'm starving for a creamsicle, and just had one yesterday!

>> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?
>
> Being hungry means being able to digest food.

Pooping does too.

>> I just don't know.
>
> You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" delusion which scrambles the mind:

As seen from your own mind oh scrambled one?

> "I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Me too, I want a creamsicle...

> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d8612?
>
>> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

Sex is a wonderful queller of most anything for men, for girls the
peanuts should be covered in hot chocolate on ice cream.

> That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

We are all dying, go out happy...

> If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
> likely kill the hunger and you.

But 2lbs would be fine?

>> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...
>
> Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
> type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Is she *black*, I know I see a lot of blacks with no feet, that's how I
judge if fat blacks have type 2
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2012, 1:35:08 AM8/15/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2012, 9:14:38 PM9/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2012, 8:03:07 PM9/17/12

%

Sep 17, 2012, 8:33:18 PM9/17/12
.

everybody eat and don't stop

Virgil

Sep 17, 2012, 10:58:14 PM9/17/12
In article
<407b0205-27b2-451c...@u15g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,

`

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:45:44 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you are always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual simulations. Remember your
over eating is basically a substitute for your lack of sex. Hence more
food equals a need for more sex, not a diet.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy as you help find yourself.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being? One
has perhaps died from under eating who may have been under the two pound
diet, we don't want you to be number two.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama out" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2012, 10:09:50 PM9/30/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 30, 2012, 10:26:31 PM9/30/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Happy Oyster

Oct 1, 2012, 4:21:00 PM10/1/12
On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 19:09:50 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> I am starving!
>
>No you are not.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is an insane and criminal liar. He has a
deathlist online with the names of more than 260 persons.

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 15:16:07 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Transcripsion is somewhat like
>>
>> <quote>
>> Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I am the director of the security of
>> First Baptist Church of Woodstock.
>> Andrew, I need to inform you that you are not allowed to come back to our
>> campus.
>> I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay?
>> That for what (?) you were making today you need to know, that if you do come
>> back, you will be removed from the pogrin (?)
>> Beyond that, if you come back, I will call the police.
>> Andrew, allow us to end peacefully,
>> Allow being right meal. (???)
>> Thank you.
>> Happy day.
>> </quote>
>
>Your errors in

Errors? Do read the FAQ, which is posted in misc.health.alternative

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is an insane stalker, and - because of his
crimes and
his insanity - cannot be a medical doctor and cannot do any kind of
consultancy.

So, beware of his fake offers, like with his "Cygnus Consultant"
company.

23. The case of "Cygnus Consultants", a camouflage of Satan Andrew Ben
Hua Chung

Here is one piece more about Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung:

http://www.cygnusconsultants.com/

<quote>
Cygnus Portfolio

* The Bandy Family
* CARDIOware '97
* C.T.'s 95th Birthday
* Emory Cardiology
* For Birds Only
* Go Red Health Fairs
* Island Paradise
* South Cobb Lions Club
* The Wellness Foundation, Inc.
* Wild at Heart Men's Ministry

Cygnus is a registered First Virtual merchant.
Write Us!
sup...@cygnusconsultants.com

Copyright � 1996-2010
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
</quote>

http://www.cygnusconsultants.com/

is a redirector to

http://www.heartmdphd.com/cygnusmed/

So it is no wonder that the domain is hidden:

<quote>
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Domain Name: CYGNUSCONSULTANTS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS13.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS14.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

</quote>

Back in 2005 a Usenet posting (Don Kirkman - 13 Jun 2005 19:56 GMT)
reveiled:

<quote>
>http://www.TheHealthFair.com

Registrant:

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
*************************************
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: THEHEALTHFAIR.COM
Created on: 26-Apr-05
Expires on: 26-Apr-06
Last Updated on: 26-Apr-05

Administrative Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
(404) 699-2780 Fax -- (404) 699-2145

Technical Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
(404) 699-2780 Fax -- (404) 699-2145

The Wellness Foundation:

Registrant:

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: THEWELLNESSFOUNDATION.COM
Created on: 21-Nov-03
Expires on: 21-Nov-06
Last Updated on: 23-Aug-04

Administrative Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
4046992780 Fax -- 4046992145

Technical Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
4046992780 Fax -- 4046992145

Truth sometimes IS simple.
</quote>

"Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.", as it still is.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/cygnusmed/
<quote>

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
Workshops for a Better Work Environment
(404) 699-8695
email: sup...@cygnusconsultants.com

General Information

Cygnus is a privately-held corporation that provides consultation
services in
the interest of helping others.
Menu of Consultation Services

* Better Health Workshops - We teach your employees how to become
healthier
so that they become more productive with less illness and disability.
Fees for
this on-site workshop start at $300.
* Pan-Flu Preparedness Workshops - We prepare your employees for
what
experts believe to be an inevitable catastrophic event that could
otherwise
destroy your business if your employees are not prepared. Fees for this
on-site
workshop start at $300.
* Cygnus Portfolio - some of our work where we have helped others
set up
their web pages.
* Select - some links.

Write Us!

Copyright � 1996-2010
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
</quote>

So Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is offering "better health workshops", but
how!?
Someone, like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who FOR YEARS now gives false
medical
advice, is totally incapable of giving REAL medical advice. He is a
danger to
the public.

The following, I guess, are supporters for him, and are guilty for his
occuring
in public:

http://www.seravia.com/corporation/georgia/tesseract-communications-inc-1lalwwrvgr
<quote>
TESSERACT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.Company Record

TESSERACT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Georgia Company Filing #0456078
Basic Data
Entity Type Profit Corporation
Formation Date Sep 15, 2004
Status Active/compliance
Entity Number 0456078
Home Jurisdiction Georgia
Principal Address 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
Registered Agents
E-LEE CHANG 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
People
Name Position Address
E-LEE CHANG Secretary 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA,
30126
E-LEE CHANG CFO 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
E-LEE CHANG CEO 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
Global Company Records
</quote>

Complaints about Satan Andrew Ben Hua CHung you can file with these
police
officers:

Contact Information

Sheriff Neil Warren
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: neil....@cobbcounty.org

Chief Deputy Sheriff Lynda Coker
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: lco...@bellsouth.net

Nancy Bodiford
Executive Assistance
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4609
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: me...@CobbSheriff.Org

Paula Morris
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4611
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: Paula....@CobbCounty.Org

Kimberly Norrell
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090

Telephone: 770-499-4617
E-mail: Kimberly...@cobbcounty.org

.
--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2012, 9:07:53 PM10/13/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Uergil

Oct 14, 2012, 5:09:16 AM10/14/12
In article
<d6f3a7a3-1e69-4f92...@g4g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2012, 8:33:03 PM10/27/12

Uergil

Oct 27, 2012, 9:32:54 PM10/27/12
In article
<8f217035-503e-41be...@j10g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Brian K

Oct 28, 2012, 4:04:41 AM10/28/12

A crackpot physician spat:

> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Reprtedly forwarded by several people so far to investigators in the
Markea Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ..."
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2012, 7:46:27 PM11/9/12

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Nov 9, 2012, 8:25:37 PM11/9/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote to Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD:

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

Uirgil

Nov 9, 2012, 10:26:35 PM11/9/12