GOD will indeed "cure" the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) by removing them ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2017, 7:22:04 PM12/18/17
... by tossing them in the "lake of fire" being prepared for them.

For it is written at Mark 3:29 that those who blaspheme against the
Holy Spirit will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ
wrote:
> Rod wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> Rod wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo

wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

mindlessly wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Michael,
**and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others
thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus Deo !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 12:38:44 AM12/19/17
... by tossing him in the "lake of fire" being prepared for all who
have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit.

It is indeed written at Mark 3:29 that those who blaspheme against the
Holy Spirit will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven

eternally condemned & more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ

Rod☼E.

Dec 19, 2017, 12:29:14 PM12/19/17
On 12/18/2017 6:22 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... by tossing them in the "lake of fire" being prepared for them.
>
> For it is written at Mark 3:29 that those who blaspheme against the
> Holy Spirit will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ
> wrote:
>> Rod wrote in part:

Andrew you dolt! Stop using my name in your posts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 12:35:06 PM12/19/17
Rod wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Rod wrote:
>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>>> They have seen His form but not His face.
>>
>> Indeed it is written that GOD says that no human can see His face
>> (Exodus 33:20).
>>
>>> Problems always arise
>>> in translations and that is what took place here.
>>
>> Actually the problem is arising from some folks having the opinion
>> that seeing only "His form but not His face" is not really seeing the
>> LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.
>>
>> Thus, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is in fact GOD in the flesh for
>> it's described in the Bible that no human has seen the LORD's face:
>>
>> (1) There's no description of LORD Jesus' face anywhere in the Bible.
>>
>> (2) Mary Magdalene could not annoint LORD Jesus in the usual fashion
>> on the head with the expensive perfume because she, being human, could
>> not see the LORD's face.
>>
>> (3) Followers Cleopas and Simon could not recognize the risen LORD
>> Jesus on the road to Emmaus because they could not see the LORD's
>> face.
>>
>> (4) Judas Iscariot could identify LORD Jesus, kissing Him in betrayal,
>> via satan because it's written that the devil had entered into him and
>> satan isn't human.
>>
>> (5) Simon Peter could not recognize LORD Jesus walking on the water as
>> evident by his asking "LORD, if it's You, call to me to come out to
>> You on the water" because he too, being human, could not see His face.
>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>> you, Rod, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> as a matter of fact I am doing well. Just finished a fine meal
> of rice and beans with some cabbage. Still hungry but am stopping
> here.
>
> Had skin cancer surgery the last 3 weeks. They found some squamous
> cell on my temples and cut it out. About 52 stitches total on both
> sides of my head. I have a half dollar size hole down to the skull
> on my left side above the sideburn. They tell me though that the
> cancer is gone and I'm free of it, so you can imagine it's nice to
> be able to look ahead to a future.
>
> I had the death dream last year, and the elder of my tribe were not
> certain it was true, but it apparently was a warning about the cancer.
> I didn't know about it at that time..
>
> Are you doing well, Andrew ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7Jd2QUV2XvM/X9h_Ro_LAgAJ

I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and share
with you, Rod, that it's really wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through
our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now
as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21a **and**
according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you?

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2017, 2:17:27 PM12/19/17
LOL, Rodney I hope it works better for you than it is for Ernie. Poor
sightwalker's mind has gone perhaps beyond repair with that asinine diet
he preaches. sightwalker is only an unlicensed physician that his state
can no longer trust, yet here it is. Looks like the state of Georgia
took sightwalker's MD license until it passes a sanity exam, yet he is
still giving out medical advice.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 2:35:13 PM12/19/17
Someone eternally condemned (Mk 3:29) and cursed (Jer 17:5) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>> ... just as Ananias and Sapphira lost their salvation as a
>> consequence of lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/phZ2UAufh_I/i9v8uqhFAgAJ

> sightwalker ...

Calling the Holy Spirit, sightwalker, when it's written that He hovers
(over waters in Genesis and lands like a dove in the Gospels) instead
of walks and is GOD in the spiritual realm, where there's no sight, is
again blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

Ella Olds

Dec 19, 2017, 2:44:31 PM12/19/17
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Calling the Holy Spirit, sightwalker, when it's written that He hovers
> (over waters in Genesis and lands like a dove in the Gospels) instead
> of walks and is GOD in the spiritual realm, where there's no sight, is
> again blaspheming against Him.

Andrew why do you think YOU are the Holy Spirit? Posts like this give
credence to the negative posts I see about you.

Did you have you have your doctor license revoked or is Jimmy just being
mean?
Ella

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 2:53:22 PM12/19/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"

>> "When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
>> small letters without any capital."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ

> That only shows you as being in error.

The Holy Spirit is not error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/woBKxhKnAgAJ

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of becoming eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) just as had happened to

Michael Christ

Dec 19, 2017, 3:11:43 PM12/19/17
Andrew Chung is just a stubborn dickhead the must have his way.

Wasting his life.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 3:20:25 PM12/19/17

wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Michael,
**and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others
thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus Deo !

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2017, 4:22:17 PM12/19/17
Ella, Ella, Ella you should know sweet jimmy is never really a meanie,
but yes it does look like sightwalker thinks it is the Holy Spirit! I
think it's from spirits?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Rod☼E.

Dec 19, 2017, 4:28:17 PM12/19/17
Yes, they revoked his medical license.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 4:30:56 PM12/19/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were
comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally
condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure
for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with
your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure
that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be
justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that
the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently
missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a
very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive
deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not
type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial
rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as
evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release"
instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of
remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase
insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial
insulin levels.

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are
unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus DEO !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those
of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus DEO !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 4:49:44 PM12/19/17
Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) with cancer
wrote:

> Yes, they revoked his medical license.

No, the medical license issued by my LORD, Who is the greatest
Physician, is irrevocable by mere mortals who are
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry

Suggested reading:

http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before
those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth,
for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit
will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...

"You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2017, 5:31:27 PM12/19/17
Perhaps sightwalker is now a metaphysical quack?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2017, 5:36:34 PM12/19/17
Someone eternally condemned (Mk 3:29) and cursed (Jer 17:5) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>> ... just as Ananias and Sapphira lost their salvation as a
>> consequence of lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/phZ2UAufh_I/i9v8uqhFAgAJ

> sightwalker ...

Calling the Holy Spirit, sightwalker, when it's written that He hovers
(over waters in Genesis and lands like a dove in the Gospels) instead
of walks and is GOD in the spiritual realm, where there's no sight, is
again blaspheming against Him.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 9:25:22 AM12/20/17

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 9:25:56 AM12/20/17

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 9:33:20 AM12/20/17

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 4:07:35 PM12/20/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 4:32:31 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Rod☼E.

Dec 20, 2017, 6:02:14 PM12/20/17
Turdeater is a quack period!

> Jimmy Alpha GeD

Rod☼E.

Dec 20, 2017, 6:05:28 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 3:32 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:

You Andrew Chung are deranged. This is the result
of religious extremism and the evils that you have
done. You are damned to madness, your only company
will be yourself.

dolf

Dec 20, 2017, 6:08:15 PM12/20/17
— PHALLUS FETISH —

“HE IS A SISSY ANKH 𓋹 FANNY.
WITH NO GUTS EXCEPT TO JAR.
FOSSIL STIFF IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
WEARS BRAINS IN HIS BOWEL.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR MUMMY.
MASQUERADE FEATHERS ‘N TAR.
TIME FORGOTTEN BY SANDS SHIFT.
FLESH STENCH EVER SO FOUL.”
I HAVE IDENTIFIED EVIDENCE TO SUSTAIN THE ALLEGATION OF A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC
IMPOSED UPON OUR WAR DEAD:

It did thunder within the village @ 0322 hours immediately after that
message was sent.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

.jackNote@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33} 1) to mourn,
lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans; 1a2) of inanimate
objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn,
cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to mourn; 1c2) play the
mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58} 1) garden,
orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17} 1) to
slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in
divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one's own
resources;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, curse;

It would behove us to at a convenient time examine the:

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html>

For each of the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL
TETRAD as seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of life:

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{102}&idea:{306}>

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #9 (3x3) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #10 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #15 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #45 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #60 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #120 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #1080 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4 (#SEVEN)]
... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else, next (day),
one, (an-) other, some, strange

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

So as to determine a concise MENS REA by an appreciation obtained from the
lexicon spectrum which will elucidate our understanding of any extent to
the MODUS OPERANDI.

The ankh also known as crux ansata / ansate cross (the Latin for ‘cross
with a handle’) is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic ideograph symbolizing
‘life’ from which the Coptic community have stylised their cross.

ORIGIN: First recorded in 1885–90, ankh is from the Egyptian word ʿnh̬
live; apparently at least partially homophonous with word for ‘sandal
strap,’ hence stylized picture of sandal strap became symbol for life.

The Egyptian {that troubles or oppresses; anguish} gods are often portrayed
carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over
their chest. The ankh appears in hand or in proximity of almost every deity
in the Egyptian pantheon (including Pharaohs {that disperses; that
spoils}), symbolising the gift of eternal life which they promised to their
worshipers. The loop was frequently painted red and the cross white. There
are many scenes of the ankh being applied to the nostrils of the dead, to
bring them back to life.

The ankh symbol was so prevalent that it has been found in digs as far as
Mesopotamia {between two rivers} and Persia {that cuts or divides; a nail;
a gryphon; a horseman}, and even on the seal of the biblical king Hezekiah
{strength of the Lord}. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh>]

EXCERPTS FROM: “SEXUAL DYNAMICS OPPORTUNISM AND WHICH OF US THEN
(MISSIONARY POSITION OR ANAL) IS MORE CHRISTLIKE BY BEARING SUCH?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Missionary.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 20 December 2017

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 6:27:12 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
cancer wrote:

> Yes, they revoked his medical license.

Lie.

The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before
those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth,
for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit
will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...

"You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 6:54:27 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 6:27 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is
no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist
have been appointed by God. 2Consequently, the one who resists authority
is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring
judgment on themselves.…

Come on sightwalker fess up, you were found wanting and they plucked
your license making you a quack. What a waste I'll bet mum and pop
(Māmā hé liúxíng yīnyuè) are proud of lil andy! If you were Japanese
they'd Disembowel you!
Jimmy "also with out a medical license" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:05:10 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:09:59 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 7:05 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:30:13 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 7:18 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Ella Olds

Dec 20, 2017, 7:32:32 PM12/20/17
Boys be sweet....

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:38:29 PM12/20/17
Yes Ma'am.....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:48:19 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 7:56:20 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 7:48 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 8:05:08 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 8:13 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 8:12:42 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 8:16 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 8:48:48 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 8:27 PM, poor sightwalker with a phd said a lie?:
> Someone eternally condemned and cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD to have
> cancer wrote:
>
>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>
> Lie.
>
> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice
> to overcome imperfection, issued to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by
> the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable by
> mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 9:33:15 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2017, 9:52:13 PM12/20/17
On 12/20/2017 9:33 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:

True and correct per the Bible, our guide no matter what the quack
sightwalker posts.

sightwalker I hope you know more about what you have your phd in than
you show you have in Bible knowledge and heart quackery!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2017, 10:28:57 PM12/20/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Rod☼E.

Dec 21, 2017, 9:45:50 PM12/21/17
On 12/19/2017 1:17 PM, Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 12:29 PM, Rod☼E. wrote:
>> On 12/18/2017 6:22 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> ... by tossing them in the "lake of fire" being prepared for them.
>>>
>>> For it is written at Mark 3:29 that those who blaspheme against the
>>> Holy Spirit will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
>>>
>>> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ
>>
>>     Andrew you dolt! Stop using my name in your posts.
>
> LOL, Rodney I hope it works better for you than it is for Ernie. Poor
> sightwalker's mind has gone perhaps beyond repair with that asinine diet
> he preaches. sightwalker is only an unlicensed physician that his state
> can no longer trust, yet here it is. Looks like the state of Georgia
> took sightwalker's MD license until it passes a sanity exam, yet he is
> still giving out medical advice.
> Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) – this type of dissociative
disorder used to be called multiple personality disorder and is the most
famous dissociative disorder. People with DID will dissociate from one
identity only to associate with another one, possibly with its own name,
gender, age, identity, accent and history. One personality state may not
be aware of any others. Other personality states are known as "alters."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2017, 9:56:57 PM12/21/17
Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and cancer-stricken wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)

Rod☼E.

Dec 21, 2017, 11:19:13 PM12/21/17
On 12/19/2017 1:17 PM, Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 12:29 PM, Rod☼E. wrote:
>> On 12/18/2017 6:22 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> ... by tossing them in the "lake of fire" being prepared for them.
>>>
>>> For it is written at Mark 3:29 that those who blaspheme against the
>>> Holy Spirit will not be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
>>>
>>> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Michael Christ
>>
>>     Andrew you dolt! Stop using my name in your posts.
>
> LOL, Rodney I hope it works better for you than it is for Ernie. Poor
> sightwalker's mind has gone perhaps beyond repair with that asinine diet
> he preaches. sightwalker is only an unlicensed physician that his state
> can no longer trust, yet here it is. Looks like the state of Georgia
> took sightwalker's MD license until it passes a sanity exam, yet he is
> still giving out medical advice.
> Jimmy Alpha GeD

He should be sued, fined and jailed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD