Has anyone seen God or not?

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 27, 2016, 2:21:17 AM6/27/16
Has anyone seen God or not?

Has seen

(Gen. 17:1)--“Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the
LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk
before Me, and be blameless;"
(Gen. 18:1) Now the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre,
while he was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day.”
(Exodus 6:2-3)--"God spoke further to Moses and said to him,
"I am the LORD; 3and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God
Almighty, but by My name, LORD, I did not make Myself known to them.”
(Exodus 24:9-11)--“Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and
Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10and they saw the God of
Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of
sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11Yet He did not stretch out His
hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and
they ate and drank.”
(Num. 12:6-8)--“He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a
prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a
vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. 7"Not so, with My servant
Moses, He is faithful in all My household; 8With him I speak mouth to
mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form
of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant,
against Moses?"
(Acts 7:2), "And he [Stephen] said, 'Hear me, brethren and
fathers! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was
in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran . . . '"

Has not seen

(Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face,
for no man can see Me and live!"
(John 1:18)--“No one has seen God at any time; the only
begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.”
(John 5:37)--“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of
Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.”
(John 6:46)--"Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the
One who is from God; He has seen the Father.”
(1 Tim. 6:15-16)--“He who is the blessed and only Sovereign,
the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16who alone possesses immortality
and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see.
To Him be honour and eternal dominion! Amen.”

--

It's actually quite easy for a creationist to make an atheist feel humiliated...
He just has to remind him that they both belong to the same species

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2016, 6:41:00 AM6/27/16
Report not abuse
Barry Heisenberg wrote in part:

> From Greek philosopher Epicurius,
>
> "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
> Then he is not omnipotent.
> Is he able, but not willing?
> Then he is malevolent.
> Is he both able and willing?
> Then whence cometh evil?
> Is he neither able nor willing?
> Then why call him God?"

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is both
able and willing to prevent evil by helping us successfully
(Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
(Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise drag (Jeremiah 17:9) us to
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing evil as Epicurus has noted.
Those of us who are born again (John 3:3 & 5) can prove that our
benevolent (Jeremiah 9:24) omnipotent GOD exists as explained at
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/pdO7EK7kbKM/eHgYzuV7EwAJ

Barry Heisenberg asked:

> Is it possible for three people to have a common friend, but have
> wildly different views about him, his views and his character?

It is written that with GOD, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)

> Wouldn't that indicate that at least two of them, and possibly all
> three of them, were mistaken, or lying?

It is written that we are Jesus' friends (John 15:14) if we love (John
15:12) each other as He loves (John 15:13) us and that we, who are
Jesus' friends are recognized (John 13:35) by this greater (John
15:13) love that we have for one another.

Just as Jesus loves us by convincing us of our needs as in the example
of His convincing Peter of his needing his feet washed by Him, we love
one another when we http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward our need to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to "convince it forward."

> Well, why can't people who claim to have a personal relationship with
> Jesus agree on what he wants and what he's like?

Actually, all who **show** that they personally know (1 John 4:8) GOD
will agree it's written that "GOD is love" :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/pdO7EK7kbKM/Vn8ZMz7VEgAJ

Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Barry Heisenberg wrote:

>>> It is also written you should not believe everything you read.
>>
>> Actually it's **not** written in the Bible that "you should not
>> believe everything you read."
>
> There is much missing in the bible.

Indeed, the most important thing that is missing in the Bible is
Apostle Paul's secret ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) concerning how
to be hungry and satisfied at the same time.

>> Instead, what's written in the Bible is that all Scripture (2 Timothy
>> 3:16) is useful for learning about what is right.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/RBYUk83pEQAJ

> As long as you think genocide is right.

It is written that we're not to lean on our own understanding
(Proverbs 3:5) but to instead trust the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD with all our heart, which means to lean on Him to "learn about
what is right."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Cw1-qgKTcpI/tFpT5itVEgAJ

Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Barry Eisenberg wrote:

>>> If you are saying people haven't seen God and haven't
>>> not seen God the bible agrees with you.
>> "About noon, King Agrippa, as I was on the road, I saw a light from
>> Heaven, brighter than the Sun, blazing around me and my companions. We
>> all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in
>> Aramaic,‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to
>> kick against the goads.’ Then I asked, ‘Who are You, LORD?’ ‘I am
>> Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the LORD replied. ‘Now get up and
>> stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant
>> and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me." (Acts
>> 26:13-16)
>>
>> GOD "dwells in unapproachable light" (1 Timothy 6:16) which is
>> "brighter than the Sun" (Acts 26:13) so that if allowed to "behold the
>> form of the LORD" (Numbers 12:8), we'd only be able to look down away
>> from His face to see "under His feet (that) there appeared to be a
>> pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself" (Exodus 24:10) and
>> our faces would be glowing like Moses' reportedly was from being
>> exposed to light that is "brighter than the Sun" (Acts 26:13).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/u1-4wTOL9Yo/mP7jhnMBEQAJ

> Has anyone seen God **or** not?

**emphasis** added.

The perfect (Matthew 5:48) **logical** answer to your question is
simply "yes" according to the Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of Biblical
verses given above with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD
:-)

>> Barry Heisenberg asked:
>>
>>> What Would Jesus NOT Do?

>> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth would not ask "How are you ?" simply
>> because He already knows with the latter being consistent with His
>> being GOD (John 20:28).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/5rG4q1LUAwAJ

> Nothing useful apparently.

Indeed everything LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth does is useful :-)

> How are you HeartDoc Andrew?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/u1-4wTOL9Yo/SQHWVRcDEQAJ

I am "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Barry, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

bil...@m.nu

Jun 27, 2016, 9:28:41 AM6/27/16
On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:22:12 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar
<Ba...@saymyname.com> wrote:

> Has anyone seen God or not?

That would depend on just what god you were talking about. I do
believe some of the Greeks had claimed to see several of their gods. I
mean after all Zeus came and raped several human women to create
several demi god children. The Norse may have seen their gods a few
times. Not sure about the Egyptians. And the hindu are just all fucked
up so I don't ever believe anything that they say. And well as far as
the christians, their god did rape a human child, but it never
actually was seen doing it (he used his Harry potter magic.) And as
you posted there are several bible stories about seen and not seen,
but the bible is about as accurate and truthful as any Dr. Suess book.
But to put it quite plainly, No one has EVER seen ANY god whatsoever
because they can not and do not exist. Not in this galaxy, universe,
or dimension

Rod

Jun 27, 2016, 5:47:35 PM6/27/16
On 6/27/2016 1:22 AM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
> Has anyone seen God or not?

They have seen His form but not His face. Problems always arise
in translations and that is what took place here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2016, 7:19:09 PM6/27/16
Rod wrote:
> Barry Heisenberg asked:
>
>> Has anyone seen God or not?
>
> They have seen His form but not His face.

Indeed it is written that GOD says that no human can see His face
(Exodus 33:20).

> Problems always arise
> in translations and that is what took place here.

Actually the problem is arising from some folks having the opinion
that seeing only "His form but not His face" is not really seeing the
LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

Thus, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is in fact GOD in the flesh for
it's described in the Bible that no human has seen the LORD's face:

(1) There's no description of LORD Jesus' face anywhere in the Bible.

(2) Mary Magdalene could not annoint LORD Jesus in the usual fashion
on the head with the expensive perfume because she, being human, could
not see the LORD's face.

(3) Followers Cleopas and Simon could not recognize the risen LORD
Jesus on the road to Emmaus because they could not see the LORD's
face.

(4) Judas Iscariot could identify LORD Jesus, kissing Him in betrayal,
via satan because it's written that the devil had entered into him and
satan isn't human.

(5) Simon Peter could not recognize LORD Jesus walking on the water as
evident by his asking "LORD, if it's You, call to me to come out to
You on the water" because he too, being human, could not see His face.

I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Rod, also have a healthy appetite too.

Rod

Jun 27, 2016, 7:48:06 PM6/27/16
as a matter of fact I am doing well. Just finished a fine meal
of rice and beans with some cabbage. Still hungry but am stopping
here.

Had skin cancer surgery the last 3 weeks. They found some squamous
cell on my temples and cut it out. About 52 stitches total on both
sides of my head. I have a half dollar size hole down to the skull
on my left side above the sideburn. They tell me though that the
cancer is gone and I'm free of it, so you can imagine it's nice to
be able to look ahead to a future.

I had the death dream last year, and the elder of my tribe were not
certain it was true, but it apparently was a warning about the cancer.
I didn't know about it at that time..

Are you doing well, Andrew ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2016, 8:05:43 PM6/27/16
Rod wrote:
I am now even wonderfully hungrier than before and share with you,
Rod, that it's really wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as
it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 27, 2016, 10:46:20 PM6/27/16
Spoil sport. :)

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 27, 2016, 10:47:03 PM6/27/16
On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:47:29 -0500, Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 27/6/2016 1:22 AM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
>> Has anyone seen God or not?
>
> They have seen His form but not His face. Problems always arise
> in translations and that is what took place here.

God is not a god of confusion.

Gordon

Jun 28, 2016, 8:48:20 AM6/28/16
Report not abuse
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:48:13 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar
<Ba...@saymyname.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:47:29 -0500, Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 27/6/2016 1:22 AM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
>>> Has anyone seen God or not?
>>
>> They have seen His form but not His face. Problems always arise
>> in translations and that is what took place here.
>
>God is not a god of confusion.

Quite true but God does and always has treated everyone equally. This
means that the information he gave to those ancient scribes was in a
form that could be interpreted and acted upon by ancient, illiterate
people. They could tell and re-tell those stories and pass them along
from tribe to tribe, down through the generations without losing the
embedded meanings.

And, we modern, scientifically educated people can easily adapt our
thinking to parallel that of those ancient people as we read those
Bible passages. We can think like they thought but they could never
have thought the way modern, educated people think. Gordon

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 29, 2016, 4:16:57 AM6/29/16
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:48:12 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:48:13 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar
><Ba...@saymyname.com> wrote:

>>> They have seen His form but not His face. Problems always arise
>>> in translations and that is what took place here.
>>
>>God is not a god of confusion.
>>
>Quite true but God does and always has treated everyone equally.

I can think of some examples where that is not so.

>This means that the information he gave to those ancient scribes was
>in a form that could be interpreted and acted upon by ancient,
>illiterate people. They could tell and re-tell those stories and pass
>them along from tribe to tribe, down through the generations without
>losing the embedded meanings.

>And, we modern, scientifically educated people can easily adapt our
>thinking to parallel that of those ancient people as we read those
>Bible passages. We can think like they thought but they could never
>have thought the way modern, educated people think. Gordon

So the bible means what it says not what today's namby pamby
Christians want it to say? When the bible says to kill homosexuals
it means for us to kill them not welcome them into our churches?

That suggests that fundies and Muslems are the only true Christians.

What you say makes sense as God can only be the way the savages
of the time made him.