Medical news release --> Unprecedented US$32 billion dollar global guarantee ...

767 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Mar 23, 2015, 1:59:44 PM3/23/15
to
... for the absolutely only **healthy** diabetes cure announced
publicly today at alt.support.diabetes (ASD):

http://bit.ly/GHHS2015_Guarantee

or

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.support.diabetes/7Iu9GzGrfQ0/L9yvebZVLDMJ

All questions about the posted terms and conditions of this guarantee
are being answered at Emory's 2015 Global Healthy Humanitarian Summit
(GHHS2015) which can be reached at either of the following links:

http://bit.ly/2015GHHS

or

https://www.facebook.com/events/495638890579757/

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Mar 24, 2015, 5:21:26 AM3/24/15
to
GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> Diabet Med. 2012 Oct 17. doi: 10.1111/dme.12039.
> The 2012 Banting Lecture Reversing the twin cycles of Type 2 diabetes.
>
> It has become widely accepted that type 2 diabetes is inevitably life-long,
> with irreversible and progressive beta cell damage. However, the restoration
> of normal glucose metabolism within days after bariatric surgery in the
> majority of people with type 2 diabetes disproves this concept. There is now
> no doubt that this reversal of diabetes depends upon the sudden and profound
> decrease in food intake, and does not relate to any direct surgical effect.
> The Counterpoint study demonstrated that normal glucose levels and normal
> beta cell function could be restored by a very low calorie diet alone. Novel
> magnetic resonance methods were applied to measure intra-organ fat. The
> results showed two different time courses: a) resolution of hepatic insulin
> sensitivity within days along with a rapid fall in liver fat and
> normalisation of fasting glucose levels; and b) return of normal beta cell
> insulin secretion over weeks in step with a fall in pancreas fat. Now that
> it has been possible to observe the pathophysiological events during
> reversal of type 2 diabetes, the reverse time course of events which
> determine the onset of the condition can be identified. The twin cycle
> hypothesis postulates that chronic calorie excess leads to accumulation of
> liver fat with eventual spill over into the pancreas. These self-reinforcing
> cycles between liver and pancreas eventually cause metabolic inhibition of
> insulin secretion after meals and onset of hyperglycaemia. It is now clear
> that Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition of intra-organ fat excess to
> which some people are more susceptible than others.
> PMID: 23075228

Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
daily food, is the absolutely only **healthy** way to remove the
"intra-organ fat excess" ( http://WDJW.net/VAT ) that happens with
overeating:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48e684b2a336961e?

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://bit.ly/2015GHHS ) are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diet.low-carb/ehvWZrH5Q9U/z0oHiET3Lo0J

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1r72AsO3NuQ/VkYiWMDlLFIJ
**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OwIa247V2QA/taPvYBATA9oJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/2KcDOWlEcZM/7pDF83wuXwUJ

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a
http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Mar 25, 2015, 3:42:05 AM3/25/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Mar 31, 2015, 5:45:44 AM3/31/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Apr 1, 2015, 2:44:25 AM4/1/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Apr 7, 2015, 8:25:06 AM4/7/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Apr 14, 2015, 7:22:28 AM4/14/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Apr 21, 2015, 7:20:54 AM4/21/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Apr 28, 2015, 7:33:27 AM4/28/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 5, 2015, 7:27:12 AM5/5/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 12, 2015, 8:16:47 AM5/12/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 19, 2015, 7:51:33 AM5/19/15
to
It's when we're filled (Acts 2:4) with the Holy Spirit of the LORD our
infinite Creator GOD that we become healthier (
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier ) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a
http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for acquired disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 26, 2015, 8:24:50 AM5/26/15
to
Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a
http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jun 2, 2015, 8:19:38 AM6/2/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jun 9, 2015, 7:59:11 AM6/9/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jun 16, 2015, 8:55:59 AM6/16/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jun 23, 2015, 7:29:46 AM6/23/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 2, 2015, 1:31:08 AM7/2/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 8, 2015, 1:20:54 AM7/8/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 14, 2015, 5:10:52 PM7/14/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 21, 2015, 4:35:32 PM7/21/15
to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 28, 2015, 2:44:15 PM7/28/15
to

casper

unread,
Jul 28, 2015, 4:38:32 PM7/28/15
to

The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
resulting weight loss.

The most common finding is that the resulting greatly increase in glp-1
production does explain the change in diabetic status, this happens very
soon after surgery.

The change in diabetic status with surgery and/or weight loss is not a
"cure". At diagnoses half of beta cells have been destroyed. These are
not replaced and one is diabetic for life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 28, 2015, 4:57:58 PM7/28/15
to
casper wrote:

> The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
> resulting weight loss.

Indeed, those who http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow lose the
diabetes-causing http://WDJW.net/VAT "long before any resulting weight
loss."

casper

unread,
Jul 28, 2015, 7:05:33 PM7/28/15
to
The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
resulting weight loss.

The most common finding is that the resulting greatly increase in glp-1
production does explain the change in diabetic status, this happens very
soon after surgery.

The change in diabetic status with surgery and/or weight loss is not a
"cure". At diagnoses half of beta cells have been destroyed. These are
not replaced and one is diabetic for life.

The change in diabetes status so quickly is not a function of fewer
calories eaten post surgery. The concensus is that it is because of the
glp-1 iincrease because of the surgery introducing nutrients more directly
into the lower small gut.

This increased glp-1 works as do the several drugs which mimic glp-1. Many
diabetics have similar changes in diabetic status using them as do those
having had the surgery.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 28, 2015, 8:14:22 PM7/28/15
to
casper paraphrased:

> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

No.

Gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes.

Therefore, it's smart to address the cause:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

casper

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 3:00:12 PM7/29/15
to


> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

only when constructing a strawman argument would this ever be posed.

Here are the facts as now scientifically understood:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 3:35:41 PM7/29/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:

>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

No.

Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.

Therefore, it remains infinitely smarter to directly address the cause
and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

Indeed, the US$32 billion dollar guarantee that the above is
absolutely true remains in force with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

F00

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 3:54:41 PM7/29/15
to
On 7/29/2015 3:34 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:
>
>>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?
>
> No.
>
> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.

Nonsense.

Correlation is not causation. Of the all people participating or
reading here you should be more aware of the issues and not fall
for the BS you post here.

The feature that most prevents diabetes and all other illness is death.

Is life itself therefore an overeating problem for much of the
population?

Which causes more death, overeating or malnourishment?

There are diabetics among those of us who eat optimally (even
by your standards.) I acquired diabetes as the result of
steroids. Then I got fat after I had diabetes.

casper

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 4:12:31 PM7/29/15
to
>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

"Instead, gluttony is the cause.."

No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
There is clearly a genetic factor in the potential risk.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 6:03:45 PM7/29/15
to
casper wrote:

>No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.

Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
diabetics.

Again, the incidence of type-2 diabetes in **ZERO** where there's
absolutely no gluttony such as in famine-stricken places on planet
Earth.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

US$32 Billion Dollars says that addressing anything else is:

http://WDJW.net/TerriblyStupid

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 6:13:04 PM7/29/15
to
someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:
>>
>>>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
>> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
>> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.
>
> Nonsense.

Actually, sense :-)

> Correlation is not causation.

Indeed.

The above is **not** correlation as evident by an absolute number of
**zero** without a p value to indicate any possibility of error.

There remains in force the US$32 Billion Dollars to back up the
prediction of continued **zero** incidence of type-2 diabetes among
those who aren't overeating.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

F00

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 7:39:13 PM7/29/15
to

I can't/won't be bothered attempting to read articles that have
either no attributions or attributions so screwed up that I can't make
any sense of the text. I am sure there are others who feel the same way
but remain silent while passing over your articles.

F00

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 7:50:01 PM7/29/15
to
On 7/29/2015 6:12 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:
>>>
>>>>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?
>>>
>>> No.
>>>
>>> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
>>> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
>>> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.
>>
>> Nonsense.
>
> Actually, sense :-)

Only in a crazyland religious belief regime.

>> Correlation is not causation.
>
> Indeed.

> The above is **not** correlation as evident by an absolute number of
> **zero** without a p value to indicate any possibility of error.

Ignoring Occam's razor buys you nothing worthy of consideration.

> There remains in force the US$32 Billion Dollars to back up the
> prediction of continued **zero** incidence of type-2 diabetes among
> those who aren't overeating.

Correlation is not causation. Sorry you're incapable of understanding
that simple concept. While overeating may be causative in *some* cases,
it wasn't in my case, this exception proving the rule.

> Bottom line:
>
> The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Sez you. I'm waiting for the handwriting to appear on the wall.

> Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

I thought to address your mental illness with logic, but as usual,
no matter what the training of the mental patient, logic never seems to
work. I hope at the very least that you're enjoying life, but that's
highly doubtful.

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 8:06:51 PM7/29/15
to
someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
>> someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:
>>>>
>>>>>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?
>>>>
>>>> No.
>>>>
>>>> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
>>>> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
>>>> from overeating simply by the lack of availability of excess food.
>>>
>>> Nonsense.
>>
>> Actually, sense :-)
>
> Only in a crazyland religious belief regime.

Such would be the **false** hope of those like you who are
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

casper

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 8:10:33 PM7/29/15
to
>No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.

"Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
diabetics."

Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Again, the incidence of type-2 diabetes in **ZERO** where there's
absolutely no gluttony such as in famine-stricken places on planet Earth."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 29, 2015, 8:25:30 PM7/29/15
to
casper wrote:

>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
>
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence.

Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it really is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

casper

unread,
Jul 30, 2015, 9:01:54 AM7/30/15
to
>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
>A
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe."

And this is purely anecdotal and subjective. And this kind of subjective
impression is rejected in science as a very weak form of evidence; if
evidence at all.

On the contrary the scientific based evidence produced by proper research
method shows about 25 percent of those obese become diabetic.

At least weekly new genetic connections for the risk of diabetes are being
discovered to explain why obesity alone is not the "cause" of diabeties.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 30, 2015, 2:56:13 PM7/30/15
to
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective.

Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes so it really is smarter

casper

unread,
Jul 30, 2015, 5:28:42 PM7/30/15
to
"This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective."

Which why holding such a view demonstrates it is not based in science but
personal preference. Which also explains why making up the evidence to
reach such preferred conclusion is more propaganda then it is ever science.

"Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes ..."

Which conclusion is the product of working backwards to make round peg fit
square hole for matters of subjective preference not science.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 30, 2015, 5:52:37 PM7/30/15
to
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective.

Moreover, the incidence of type-2 diabetes is **zero** in
famine-stricken regions on Earth where excess food just isn't
available.

Bottom line:

Gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes.

Those who lack the ability to comprehend the above facts are simply:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid

In the interim, the rest of us are choosing to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow thereby becoming infinitely
smarter with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

casper

unread,
Jul 31, 2015, 2:04:20 PM7/31/15
to
>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
>A
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe."

And this is purely anecdotal and subjective. And this kind of subjective
impression is rejected in science as a very weak form of evidence; if
evidence at all.

On the contrary the scientific based evidence produced by proper research
method shows about 25 percent of those obese become diabetic.

At least weekly new genetic connections for the risk of diabetes are being
discovered to explain why obesity alone is not the "cause" of diabeties.

"This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective."

Which why holding such a view demonstrates it is not based in science but
personal preference. Which also explains why making up the evidence to
reach such preferred conclusion is more propaganda then it is ever science.

"No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective." "Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2
diabetes."

Which by restatement in other words doesn't salvage it from the same flaws
of logic and science as established in research not personal subjective
impression. This leading us once again:

Which conclusion is the product of working backwards to make round peg fit
square hole for matters of subjective preference not science.

There is nothing more to add to this subject. one is free to expound on all
manner of personal subjective impressions as preference, one is not free to
claim the validity of science in this cause as the evidence doesn't
support.

So when this idea is proposed multiple times, as it is sure to be done; one
can with great confidence see it for what it is and move on.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 31, 2015, 2:48:50 PM7/31/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/d4vLb4oYNb0J

No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 4, 2015, 5:02:22 PM8/4/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

casper

unread,
Aug 4, 2015, 5:12:37 PM8/4/15
to

'Diabetes and the Obesity Paradox'

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/08/diabetes-and-the-obesity-paradox/

In other words, the claim about weight status in "science of the cure" is
simple minded and quite misleading as to what science really says.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 4, 2015, 5:22:45 PM8/4/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
There is no "claim about weight status in 'science of the cure'" here.

Casper wrote:

> As this article discusses not only do a majority of those overweight not
> becom diabetic, but many who are diabetic were not over weight at
> diagnosis.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/MQ_sqIRwckU/FcrHF8ahDAAJ

100% of those afflicted with type-2 diabetes have visceral adipose
tissue (VAT) which happens with overeating:

http://WDJW.net/VAT

We, who've http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow have
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT so that we either never end up with type-2
diabetes **or** no longer have it.

Moreover, the incidence of type-2 diabetes is **zero** in
famine-stricken regions on Earth where excess food just isn't
available.

Bottom line:

Instead of obesity, gluttony is the proximate cause of type-2 diabetes
thereby explaining the obesity paradox.

Those who lack the ability to comprehend the above facts are simply:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid

In the interim, the rest of us are choosing to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow thereby becoming infinitely
smarter with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

casper

unread,
Aug 4, 2015, 7:55:46 PM8/4/15
to

Gys de Jongh

unread,
Aug 5, 2015, 1:07:35 AM8/5/15
to
only for people with an exploded Bmi

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 5, 2015, 5:52:31 AM8/5/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
... **and** who are still http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

So don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 12, 2015, 2:44:12 AM8/12/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 18, 2015, 3:33:31 PM8/18/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Aug 25, 2015, 8:04:56 PM8/25/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Sep 2, 2015, 7:26:28 AM9/2/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Sep 9, 2015, 2:41:56 PM9/9/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Sep 15, 2015, 2:14:46 PM9/15/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Sep 22, 2015, 8:11:07 PM9/22/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Sep 29, 2015, 6:12:47 PM9/29/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Oct 6, 2015, 1:49:28 PM10/6/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Oct 13, 2015, 4:29:06 PM10/13/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Oct 20, 2015, 4:30:21 PM10/20/15
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.