+Watching (Mat26:41) the terrible misbehavior of the terribly hungry on 03/05/15 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2015, 2:24:34 PM3/5/15
Report not abuse
Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> >the benefit is a favorable attitude given
>> >until such time as 'doubtful' uncertainty
>> >is removed.
>
>> >==
>> >http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/benefit+of+the+doubt
>> >"benefit of the doubt"
>> >1. a favorable opinion or judgment adopted despite uncertainty.
>> >==
>
>> As it is written, without faith (i.e. with doubt), there is no
>> pleasing the LORD our infinite Creator GOD to have His favor. Thus,
>> doubt has no benefit because the favorable opinion of others is in
>> vain as is everything else without the favor of the LORD.
>
>and the "benefit of a doubt" -is- _precisely_ such a 'faithful' attitude
>towards people who -haven't- managed to remove all doubt by opening
>their mouths
>and condemning people to eternal torments for asking a simple question.
>
>a question which undoubtedly -could- have been answered better than;
>
><paraphrasing>
>
>"you are condemned to eternal torments for asking such questions"
>
></paraphrase>
>
> an exact quote won't be much more useful...

To paraphrase something that is written here in this Usenet thread is
to lie.

"Those who doubt have no faith." -- Holy Spirit (Matthew 21:21)

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

Bottom line:

Doubt has no benefit.

>> > i'm well, and you?
>
>> I am http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungry :-) and hope your "well" means
>> you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
>> So are you able to eat real food right now (yes/no) ?
>
> teh ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3GowNSwPwWI/v4wzLvze-yUJ

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew sadly notes that you, Timothy, are
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry as evident by your not being able to
respond affirmatively to the above simple yes/no question.

Victor Ker

Mar 5, 2015, 5:56:01 PM3/5/15
On 3/5/2015 2:24 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom line:
>
> Doubt has no benefit.

If 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is true it leads most to think you are wrong?
Vic

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2015, 7:48:43 PM3/5/15
Report not abuse
>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Doubt has no benefit.

"Test everything. Hold on to the good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

> If 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is true it leads most to think you are wrong?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 is simply a command so that obeying this command
means that we test not because of doubt but because of faith in the
written word of GOD.

Thus, http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew tests (1 Thessalonians 5:21) you
by boldly (i.e without doubt) greeting you, Vic, following the way

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 1:21:39 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse

Timothy Sutter

Mar 6, 2015, 2:41:56 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 25, 2013, Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

i have a question for you;

does the "Holy Spirit" require your "credentials" as support,

is this; [MD/PhD Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)]

supposed to give your statements a more powerful support?

just wondering

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Just as Ananias and Sapphira dying horrible deaths at the feet of
> disciple Peter, in the Holy Spirit, gave Peter's statements more
> powerful support, Bob Pastorio dying a horrible death at the feet of
> http://WDJW.net/HeatDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, gives this
> physician's statements more powerful support:

no no no no no, the question is;

does the Holy Spirit require YOUR humanly devised "credentials"

i.e. [MD/PhD Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)] <===

as support for the Holy Spirit's own "bold" work?

Mr. Ed wrote:

> **emphasis** added

ok

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Your question (see **emphasis** above) has already been answered
> correctly.

you have yet to answer my question 'correctly' nor any other way.

but, you're getting there.

you claim to be speaking "boldly in the Holy Spirit"

and you also carry around these humanly devised "credentials"

you now say that the Holy Spirit does not require your
humanly devised credentials nor anything else as support.

so, why do you carry the humanly devised credentials with you?

clearly, it provides no support for teh "Holy Spirit's bold work"

so, it must be providing support for _you_ and _you_ alone.

if the Holy Spirit were boldly working to support this "thesis"
you present, the Holy Spirit, according to you, would require
no such humanly devised credential, nor anything else, to support
the Holy Spirit's bold work, so, the only answer is, that
_you_ present your credentials to support _your_ own thesis.

> Your now stating that the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD, has
> requirements/needs is blaspheming against Him.

no, I simply asked what purpose you have in presenting
these humanly devised credentials as support for a
"bold work of the Holy Spirit"

as you suggest, the Holy Spirit has no needs of
your humanly devised credentials as support,

so, your presenting of your humanly devised credentials is
_you_ attempting to lend support for a work you also would
claim, needs no such support.

otherwise, you say that your statements are your own,
and _not_ the "bold work" of the Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit work needs no support [your statement]

Andrew Chung's work needs support? [you offer your humanly devised
credentials as such]

> This is why you are now eternally condemned to die an eternally
> terrible death.

thanks much, i appreciate this

i wasn't condemning you, i was asking you a simple question.

have a nice day and enjoy your 24 oz meal of bear claws.

[guidelines]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> an eternally condemned bit.ly/DyingDiabetic wrote:

apparently Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD has "discerned" that
Mr. Ed is diabetic and nonesuch thing is true, as Mr. Ed
is -not- diabetic nor dying, which brings Andrew's
"discernment" in to question.

obviously, Andrew's "discernment" is not a product
of the "Holy Spirit" but, instead, the product of
Andrew's own personal fleshly mind.

this is devolving in to histrionics

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD derived from his flesh mind:

> an eternally condemned bit.ly/DyingDiabetic wrote:

Motorhead Ace of Spades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvK7PCO6T0M

Maya Zuiderweg wrote:

> Op 4-3-2015, heeft Mr. Ed verondersteld :

> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD derived from his flesh mind:
> >> an eternally condemned bit.ly/DyingDiabetic wrote:

> > Motorhead Ace of Spades

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvK7PCO6T0M

> > fin

> Err..

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGdxxMECZz

any "benefit of the doubt" credibility i may have affforded this chung
kid
simply by virtue of my "benefit of the doubt" attitude, completely
vanished
by virtue of this chung kid's response in this thread.

[shaking my head]

but, thanks for the mister ed clip, it was humorous...

which i cannot say for this chung kid/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > any "benefit of the doubt" ...

> Actually, doubt has no benefit.

the benefit is a favorable attitude given
until such time as 'doubtful' uncertainty
is removed.

==
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/benefit+of+the+doubt
"benefit of the doubt"
1. a favorable opinion or judgment adopted despite uncertainty.
==

> Andrew greets you, Timothy, following the way here in Georgia, USA:

> How are you ?

i'm well, and you?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:
> >> Andrew greets you, Timothy, following the way here in Georgia, USA:

> >> How are you ?

> > i'm well, and you?

> I am WonderfullyHungry :-) and hope your "well" means
> you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
> So are you able to eat real food right now (yes/no) ?

the "Mr. Ed diet" is not guided -purely- by the
-weight- of foodstuffs placed in one's stomach...

the type and content of such foodstuffs is on -some- interest...

-but- this may be of interest to you;

==
John 4:31-34

In the meantime His disciples urged Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."

But He said to them;

"I have food to eat of which you do not know."

Therefore the disciples said to one another,
"Has anyone brought Him anything to eat?"

Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will
of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work."
==

when you start saying things like;

"This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed
a wide array of the tasty will of God"

i may overlook being condemed to eternal torment
for asking a simple question of [him]

yes, i eat solid food...

no, i am not diabetic...

to subsist on the "will of God" is an awesome 'goal'

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 3:54:34 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse
"Test everything. Hold on to the good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

> If 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is true it leads most to think you are wrong?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 is simply a command so that obeying this command
means that we test not because of doubt but because of faith in the
written word of GOD.

Thus, http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew tests (1 Thessalonians 5:21) you
by boldly (i.e without doubt) greeting you, Vic, following the way

Victor Ker

Mar 6, 2015, 8:06:49 AM3/6/15
On 3/5/2015 7:48 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> Doubt has no benefit.
>
> "Test everything. Hold on to the good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
>
>> If 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is true it leads most to think you are wrong?
>
> 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is simply a command so that obeying this command
> means that we test not because of doubt but because of faith in the
> written word of GOD.
>
> Thus, http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew tests (1 Thessalonians 5:21) you
> by boldly (i.e without doubt) greeting you, Vic, following the way
> here in Georgia, USA:
>
> How are you ?

I'm good, and I see you're off base by trying to rewrite God's Bible in
your image.
Vic

Victor Ker

Mar 6, 2015, 8:14:07 AM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 3:54 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Are you sniffing guano or what?
Vic

vic

Mar 6, 2015, 11:09:40 AM3/6/15
lol only a doubting Thomas would need to boldly check twice! lol
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 11:14:10 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse
Victor Ker wrote:

>> "Test everything. Hold on to the good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
>>
>>> If 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is true it leads most to think you are wrong?
>>
>> 1 Thessalonians 5:21 is simply a command so that obeying this command
>> means that we test not because of doubt but because of faith in the
>> written word of GOD.
>>
>> Thus, http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew tests (1 Thessalonians 5:21) you
>> by boldly (i.e without doubt) greeting you, Vic, following the way
>> here in Georgia, USA:
>>
>> How are you ?
>>
> I'm good ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungry :-)
and hopes your "good" means you, Victor, also have a
http://bit.ly/HealthyAppetite too :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 11:17:10 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse
> I'm good ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/5nKMX_R9EXU/vR31dpH2KEkJ

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungry :-)
and hopes your "good" means you, Victor, also have a
http://bit.ly/HealthyAppetite too :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 11:25:34 AM3/6/15
Report not abuse
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Victor Ker wrote:
>
>> Are you sniffing guano or what?
>> Vic
>
> lol only a doubting Thomas would need to boldly check twice! lol
> Jimmy Alpha GeD

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew greets you, Jimmy, following the way

Vic Ker

Mar 6, 2015, 8:37:06 PM3/6/15
Being countlessly tested it seems by a doubting andy.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2015, 9:11:34 PM3/6/15
Report not abuse
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> lol only a doubting Thomas would need to boldly check twice! lol
>>> Jimmy Alpha GeD
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew greets you, Jimmy, following the way
>> here in Georgia, USA:
>>
>> How are you ?
>
> Being ...

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving terribly like
Esau, whom the LORD our infinite Creator GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly asked:

"Could this be a safe alternative to the starvation approach/diet?"

> MattB wrote:

>>> "We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the
>>> mom turn white. The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so
>>> sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed
>>> some help before we went on to the pageant,'" she explained.
>>> end quote...
>>
>> That would be gross.
>>
>> Is she OK today?
>
> Sure she is, tapeworms are nothing new, people have been having them
> forever. Drop a few pounds and take a pill, what could be better? lol

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/NACZnb_33fU/rCEXo2AdNfUJ

"Cysticercosis, a parasitic infection caused by the larval form of the
pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, has been increasingly recognized as a
cause of severe but preventable neurologic disease in the United
States (1–5). Reports documenting hundreds of cases, mainly of
neurocysticercosis, have drawn attention to this previously
underrecognized disease (6,7)."

Source:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly wrote:

> Jason, one must remember "truth" and "Chung" are not synonymous. Chung
> seems on a mission only to rehabilitate his "quack"* diet that may have
> had even a small part in the death of a child?
> <http://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/oR__FzbEer8J

Notes that Jimmy, by writing and posting here his "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion, is now cursed to watch all his
family & friends stop being hungry and die so that he would thereby be
cured of his delusion:

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2015, 2:54:03 AM3/7/15