Bugliosi Was Afraid To Address This!

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 11:06:11 AM4/23/21
"James Fetzer, PhD, is the editor of the only exclusively scientific
books (three) on the assassination. David Mantik, MD, PhD, is among
the leading conspiracy researchers and writers in the current
conspiracy community. They are both good and sincere men. Dr. Fetzer
wrote me on January, 23, 2001;

'What would it take, David Mantik has asked me to inquire of you. What
would it take to convince you of the existence of a conspiracy and
cover-up in the death of JFK? What would it take to persuade you of
Oswald's innocence, which is not necessarily the same thing? Are none
of our major discoveries - our '16 smoking guns,' for example -
convincing? And if not, why? And, if not, then what would it take?'

Only evidence, Drs. Fetzer and Mantik. Only evidence." - Reclaiming
History, page 974.

Sadly, although the above quote from Bugliosi's book makes it quite
clear that Bugliosi was well acquainted with the 16 smoking guns...
Bugliosi didn't have the guts to actually address these issues.

For in what has become EXPECTED BEHAVIOR for Warren Commission
defenders, Bugliosi too refuses to answer the evidence.

David Mantik made the mistake of thinking that he was addressing the
question to an honest man. A mistake that I rarely make - having had
much experience with the sort of Warren Commission defenders who
inhabit forums.

Although the details of each "Smoking Gun" must be appreciated by
reading the book - here's a synopsis of what Bugliosi simply ran away
from:

For the official government account of the death of JFK to be true,
therefore, at least the following three conjectures - "hypotheses,"
let us call them, to avoid begging the question by taking for granted
what needs to be established on independent grounds - have to be true:

(H1) JFK was hit at the base of the back of his neck by a bullet that
transversed his neck without hitting any bony structures and exited
his throat at the level of his tie;

(H2) JFK was hit in the back of his head by a bullet fired from the
sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, as its diagrams
display, causing his death; and,

(H3) these bullets were fired by a sole assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald,
using a high powered rifle, which was identified as a 6.5 mm Italian
Mannlicher-Carcano.

Smoking Gun #1: (H1) is an anatomical impossibility, because the
bullet would have had to impact bony structures.

Smoking Gun #2: The head shot trajectory is inconsistent with the
position of his head at the time of the shot, falsifying (H2).

Smoking Gun #3: The weapon, which was not even a rifle, could not have
fired the bullets that killed the President, falsifying (H3).

Smoking Gun #4: The bullets, which were standard copper-jacketed World
War II vintage military ammunition, could not have caused the
explosive damage.

Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a
shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of
the right temple.

Smoking Gun #6: The official autopsy report was contradicted by more
than 40 eyewitness reports and was inconsistent with HSCA diagrams and
photographs.

Smoking Gun #7: These eyewitness reports were rejected on the basis of
the X-rays, which have been fabricated in at least two different ways.

Smoking Gun #8: Diagrams and photos of a brain in the National
Archives are of the brain of someone other than JFK.

Smoking Gun #9: Those who took and processed the autopsy photographs
claim that parts of the photographic record have been altered,
created, or destroyed.

Smoking Gun #10: The Zapruder film, among others, has been extensively
edited using highly sophisticated techniques.

Smoking Gun #11: The official conclusion contradicts widely-broadcast
reports on radio and television about two shots fired from the front.

Smoking Gun #12: The (fabricated) X-rays, (altered) autopsy
photographs, and even the (edited) Zapruder film were improperly used
to discredit eyewitness reports.

Smoking Gun #13: The motorcade route was changed at the last minute
and yet the assassination occurred on the part that had been changed.

Smoking Gun #14: Secret Service policies for the protection of the
President were massively violated during the motorcade in Dallas.

Smoking Gun #15: Neither the Mafia nor pro- or anti-Castro Cubans nor
the KGB could have done any of these things - [fabricated autopsy
X-rays; substituted the brain of someone else for the brain of JFK;
created, altered, or destroyed autopsy photographs; or subjected
motion pictures, such as the Zapruder film, to extensive editing using
highly sophisticated techniques] - much less Lee Oswald, who was
either incarcerated or already dead.

Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
than a patsy.

Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
(rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,
or QUOTE the response.

But you won't...

You can't.

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 11:43:58 AM4/23/21
I find #5 especially intriguing. Can you elaborate?

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 12:03:47 PM4/23/21
You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have
more mass that smaller fragments. And since they have the same
initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further.

That's elementary science.

This is why I've asked repeatedly in this forum for believers to
publicly state where the larger fragments are - in the side view X-ray
of JFK. There's a very clear trail of fragments. They show DIRECTION
because larger fragments will travel further than lighter fragments.

Believers are TERRIFIED of this scientific proof that JFK was shot in
the temple... and *always* refuse to state where the larger bullet
fragments can be seen in the side X-ray.

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 12:59:37 PM4/23/21
If so, then Oswald was right when he told McWatters that "the president was shot in the temple".

dcw

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 1:36:27 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:06:11 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> "James Fetzer, PhD, is the editor of the only exclusively scientific
> books (three) on the assassination. David Mantik, MD, PhD, is among
> the leading conspiracy researchers and writers in the current
> conspiracy community. They are both good and sincere men. Dr. Fetzer
> wrote me on January, 23, 2001;
>
> 'What would it take, David Mantik has asked me to inquire of you. What
> would it take to convince you of the existence of a conspiracy and
> cover-up in the death of JFK? What would it take to persuade you of
> Oswald's innocence, which is not necessarily the same thing? Are none
> of our major discoveries - our '16 smoking guns,' for example -
> convincing? And if not, why? And, if not, then what would it take?'
>
> Only evidence, Drs. Fetzer and Mantik. Only evidence." - Reclaiming
> History, page 974.
>
> Sadly, although the above quote from Bugliosi's book makes it quite
> clear that Bugliosi was well acquainted with the 16 smoking guns...
> Bugliosi didn't have the guts to actually address these issues.

How does what you presented "make it clear that Bugliosi was well acquainted with the 16 smoking guns"? Do you think merely mentioning something makes a person "well acquainted" with an issue?

> For in what has become EXPECTED BEHAVIOR for Warren Commission
> defenders, Bugliosi too refuses to answer the evidence.
>
> David Mantik made the mistake of thinking that he was addressing the
> question to an honest man. A mistake that I rarely make - having had
> much experience with the sort of Warren Commission defenders who
> inhabit forums.

Nobody reading here could mistake you for being honest. Or having the ability to reason.

> Although the details of each "Smoking Gun" must be appreciated by
> reading the book - here's a synopsis of what Bugliosi simply ran away
> from:

> For the official government account of the death of JFK to be true,
> therefore, at least the following three conjectures - "hypotheses,"
> let us call them, to avoid begging the question by taking for granted
> what needs to be established on independent grounds - have to be true:
>
> (H1) JFK was hit at the base of the back of his neck by a bullet that
> transversed his neck without hitting any bony structures and exited
> his throat at the level of his tie;
>
> (H2) JFK was hit in the back of his head by a bullet fired from the
> sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, as its diagrams
> display, causing his death; and,
>
> (H3) these bullets were fired by a sole assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald,
> using a high powered rifle, which was identified as a 6.5 mm Italian
> Mannlicher-Carcano.
>
> Smoking Gun #1: (H1) is an anatomical impossibility, because the
> bullet would have had to impact bony structures.

This is claim, this isn`t evidence.

> Smoking Gun #2: The head shot trajectory is inconsistent with the
> position of his head at the time of the shot, falsifying (H2).

This is a claim, this isn`t evidence.

> [...]

This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

> Smoking Gun #15: Neither the Mafia nor pro- or anti-Castro Cubans nor
> the KGB could have done any of these things - [fabricated autopsy
> X-rays; substituted the brain of someone else for the brain of JFK;
> created, altered, or destroyed autopsy photographs; or subjected
> motion pictures, such as the Zapruder film, to extensive editing using
> highly sophisticated techniques] - much less Lee Oswald, who was
> either incarcerated or already dead.

This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

> Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
> before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
> than a patsy.

This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

> Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
> (rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,

Bugliosi asked for evidence. I`m not seeing any presented here.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 1:43:52 PM4/23/21
Nonsense. Shotgun pellets are all basically the same size, weight and shape, can you explain their dispersal shown in x-rays like the one below?

https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg

> This is why I've asked repeatedly in this forum for believers to
> publicly state where the larger fragments are - in the side view X-ray
> of JFK. There's a very clear trail of fragments. They show DIRECTION
> because larger fragments will travel further than lighter fragments.

You often attempt to shift the burden. You have to show your ideas have merit.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 1:46:46 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:36:26 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:06:11 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> "James Fetzer, PhD, is the editor of the only exclusively scientific
>> books (three) on the assassination. David Mantik, MD, PhD, is among
>> the leading conspiracy researchers and writers in the current
>> conspiracy community. They are both good and sincere men. Dr. Fetzer
>> wrote me on January, 23, 2001;
>>
>> 'What would it take, David Mantik has asked me to inquire of you. What
>> would it take to convince you of the existence of a conspiracy and
>> cover-up in the death of JFK? What would it take to persuade you of
>> Oswald's innocence, which is not necessarily the same thing? Are none
>> of our major discoveries - our '16 smoking guns,' for example -
>> convincing? And if not, why? And, if not, then what would it take?'
>>
>> Only evidence, Drs. Fetzer and Mantik. Only evidence." - Reclaiming
>> History, page 974.
>>
>> Sadly, although the above quote from Bugliosi's book makes it quite
>> clear that Bugliosi was well acquainted with the 16 smoking guns...
>> Bugliosi didn't have the guts to actually address these issues.
>
> How does what you presented "make it clear that Bugliosi was well
> acquainted with the 16 smoking guns"? Do you think merely mentioning
> something makes a person "well acquainted" with an issue?

Logical fallacy.

Bugliosi *CLEARLY* knew of the 16 smoking guns, he simply refused to
address them.

>> For in what has become EXPECTED BEHAVIOR for Warren Commission
>> defenders, Bugliosi too refuses to answer the evidence.
>>
>> David Mantik made the mistake of thinking that he was addressing the
>> question to an honest man. A mistake that I rarely make - having had
>> much experience with the sort of Warren Commission defenders who
>> inhabit forums.

Logical fallacy deleted.

>> Although the details of each "Smoking Gun" must be appreciated by
>> reading the book - here's a synopsis of what Bugliosi simply ran away
>> from:

>> For the official government account of the death of JFK to be true,
>> therefore, at least the following three conjectures - "hypotheses,"
>> let us call them, to avoid begging the question by taking for granted
>> what needs to be established on independent grounds - have to be true:
>>
>> (H1) JFK was hit at the base of the back of his neck by a bullet that
>> transversed his neck without hitting any bony structures and exited
>> his throat at the level of his tie;
>>
>> (H2) JFK was hit in the back of his head by a bullet fired from the
>> sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, as its diagrams
>> display, causing his death; and,
>>
>> (H3) these bullets were fired by a sole assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald,
>> using a high powered rifle, which was identified as a 6.5 mm Italian
>> Mannlicher-Carcano.
>>
>> Smoking Gun #1: (H1) is an anatomical impossibility, because the
>> bullet would have had to impact bony structures.
>
> This is claim, this isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>> Smoking Gun #2: The head shot trajectory is inconsistent with the
>> position of his head at the time of the shot, falsifying (H2).
>
> This is a claim, this isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>> Smoking Gun #3: The weapon, which was not even a rifle, could not have
>> fired the bullets that killed the President, falsifying (H3).
>
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>> Smoking Gun #4: The bullets, which were standard copper-jacketed World
>> War II vintage military ammunition, could not have caused the
>> explosive damage.
>
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address. And
it's a claim that has been partially cited for just today.

>> Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a
>> shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of
>> the right temple.
>
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

This is science. Science that you run from.

> [...]

>> created, altered, or destroyed autopsy photographs; or subjected
>> motion pictures, such as the Zapruder film, to extensive editing using
>> highly sophisticated techniques] - much less Lee Oswald, who was
>> either incarcerated or already dead.
>
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>> Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
>> before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
>> than a patsy.
>
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>> Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
>> (rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,
>> or QUOTE the response.
>
> Bugliosi asked for evidence. I`m not seeing any presented here.

Lies do not an argument make.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 1:54:59 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
This isn't merely a logical fallacy, though of course it is.

It's an INTENTIONAL LIE on Chickenshit's part.

He's now claiming that JFK was shot with a shotgun.

All he has to do now is put a shotgun into Oswald's hands.

> https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg

Only a moron would try to make such a false comparison.

>> This is why I've asked repeatedly in this forum for believers to
>> publicly state where the larger fragments are - in the side view X-ray
>> of JFK. There's a very clear trail of fragments. They show DIRECTION
>> because larger fragments will travel further than lighter fragments.
>
> You often attempt to shift the burden. You have to show your ideas have merit.

Your fear of basic scientific facts proves this to the average person.

I feel no need to "prove" it to you.

>> Believers are TERRIFIED of this scientific proof that JFK was shot in
>> the temple... and *always* refuse to state where the larger bullet
>> fragments can be seen in the side X-ray.

Notice folks, that Chickenshit **AGAIN** refused to say...

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 2:02:37 PM4/23/21
Repeating your claim isn`t supporting it. Where did you show that Buglisoi is "well acquainted" with the "16 smoking guns"?

> >> For in what has become EXPECTED BEHAVIOR for Warren Commission
> >> defenders, Bugliosi too refuses to answer the evidence.
> >>
> >> David Mantik made the mistake of thinking that he was addressing the
> >> question to an honest man. A mistake that I rarely make - having had
> >> much experience with the sort of Warren Commission defenders who
> >> inhabit forums.
> Logical fallacy deleted.

Cowardice noted.

> >> Although the details of each "Smoking Gun" must be appreciated by
> >> reading the book - here's a synopsis of what Bugliosi simply ran away
> >> from:
> >>
> >> *************************************************************
> >> For the official government account of the death of JFK to be true,
> >> therefore, at least the following three conjectures - "hypotheses,"
> >> let us call them, to avoid begging the question by taking for granted
> >> what needs to be established on independent grounds - have to be true:
> >>
> >> (H1) JFK was hit at the base of the back of his neck by a bullet that
> >> transversed his neck without hitting any bony structures and exited
> >> his throat at the level of his tie;
> >>
> >> (H2) JFK was hit in the back of his head by a bullet fired from the
> >> sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, as its diagrams
> >> display, causing his death; and,
> >>
> >> (H3) these bullets were fired by a sole assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald,
> >> using a high powered rifle, which was identified as a 6.5 mm Italian
> >> Mannlicher-Carcano.
> >>
> >> Smoking Gun #1: (H1) is an anatomical impossibility, because the
> >> bullet would have had to impact bony structures.
> >
> > This is claim, this isn`t evidence.
> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

Bugliosi said "Only evidence". Claims aren`t evidence.

> [...]

> >> either incarcerated or already dead.
> >
> > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

Bugliosi said "Only evidence". Claims aren`t evidence.

> >> Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
> >> before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
> >> than a patsy.
> >
> > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

Bugliosi said "Only evidence". Claims aren`t evidence.

> >> *************************************************************
> >>
> >> Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
> >> (rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,
> >> or QUOTE the response.
> >
> > Bugliosi asked for evidence. I`m not seeing any presented here.

Doesn`t seem to stop you from trying.

healyd...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 2:04:19 PM4/23/21
you ARE that dumb, Jesus! We're seeing the initial fallout of McAdams demise...

healyd...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 2:13:37 PM4/23/21
Bugliosi???? DVP whispering in your tinfoil ear or sumpin'?

Don't laugh, he's on his way, you old fossilized believers won't last 2 months without being harnessed up in evidence denying straitjackets...

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 2:13:58 PM4/23/21
An idiot with no ability to reason might think that. Anyone else would see I was addressing what you represented to be "elementary science".

If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege, then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape all not go the exact same distance?

A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this x-ray rather than just size and mass.

https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg

> All he has to do now is put a shotgun into Oswald's hands.
>

> > https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg
>

> Only a moron would try to make such a false comparison.

<snicker> You couldn`t discuss ideas to save your life.

> >> This is why I've asked repeatedly in this forum for believers to
> >> publicly state where the larger fragments are - in the side view X-ray
> >> of JFK. There's a very clear trail of fragments. They show DIRECTION
> >> because larger fragments will travel further than lighter fragments.
> >
> > You often attempt to shift the burden. You have to show your ideas have merit.
> Your fear of basic scientific facts proves this to the average person.

You like to say things, you hate to show anything.

> I feel no need to "prove" it to you.

Then just *say* these things without backing them up, since you feel that is just as good.

But it only shows you have nothing.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 2:15:02 PM4/23/21
Not dumb enough to think there is no difference between a claim and evidence.

healyd...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 2:16:20 PM4/23/21
ideas aren't evidence...

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 2:26:50 PM4/23/21
No. Evidence can yield ideas, if you apply thinking and reason to it. That leaves you and Ben out.

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 2:49:32 PM4/23/21
However, the trajectory has been questioned by others, too. My favorite LN, Claviger, posited a trajectory consistent with his belief, correct or not, that a SS agent accidentally fired the head shot.

> > Smoking Gun #3: The weapon, which was not even a rifle, could not have
> > fired the bullets that killed the President, falsifying (H3).
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> > Smoking Gun #4: The bullets, which were standard copper-jacketed World
> > War II vintage military ammunition, could not have caused the
> > explosive damage.
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> > Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a
> > shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of
> > the right temple.
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

Oh, hell. At least look at the xrays! Or consult your photographic memory of them.
So you're saying that the Maria/Cubans/KGB COULD have done those things....

> > Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
> > before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
> > than a patsy.
> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.

Bud, the love child of Rubber and Stamp!

dcw

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 2:57:54 PM4/23/21
The autopsy found two shots fired from above and behind.'

> > > Smoking Gun #3: The weapon, which was not even a rifle, could not have
> > > fired the bullets that killed the President, falsifying (H3).
> > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> > > Smoking Gun #4: The bullets, which were standard copper-jacketed World
> > > War II vintage military ammunition, could not have caused the
> > > explosive damage.
> > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> > > Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a
> > > shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of
> > > the right temple.
> > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> Oh, hell. At least look at the xrays! Or consult your photographic memory of them.

What will looking at the x-rays tell me?
I shouldn`t have to point this obvious things out to you at all.

But it seems I do.

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 3:02:44 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:13:58 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:54:59 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> > wrote:

CUT > > >>>

> > > Nonsense. Shotgun pellets are all basically the same size, weight
> > > and shape, can you explain their dispersal shown in x-rays like the
> > > one below?
> > This isn't merely a logical fallacy, though of course it is.
> >
> > It's an INTENTIONAL LIE on Chickenshit's part.
> >
> > He's now claiming that JFK was shot with a shotgun.
> An idiot with no ability to reason might think that. Anyone else would see I was addressing what you represented to be "elementary science".
>
> If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege, then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape all not go the exact same distance?

That probing question summons up the image of shotgun pellets arrayed at the exact same distance from the shotgun, in a straight line, like Rockettes.

> A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this x-ray rather than just size and mass.

Do bullet fragments behave exactly like shotgun pellets? The pellets must jockey with each other for position!

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 3:05:39 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:57:54 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 2:49:32 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> > > This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
> > Oh, hell. At least look at the xrays! Or consult your photographic memory of them.
> What will looking at the x-rays tell me?

Perhaps more than xrays of... shotgun pellets!

healyd...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 3:06:05 PM4/23/21
you're forever dancin', you old shit... again, idea's are NOT evidence! Turn up your brain-aid...

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 3:27:50 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:13:58 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:54:59 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > > On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> CUT > > >>>

> > > This isn't merely a logical fallacy, though of course it is.
> > >
> > > It's an INTENTIONAL LIE on Chickenshit's part.
> > >
> > > He's now claiming that JFK was shot with a shotgun.
> > An idiot with no ability to reason might think that. Anyone else would see I was addressing what you represented to be "elementary science".
> >
> > If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege, then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape all not go the exact same distance?
> That probing question summons up the image of shotgun pellets arrayed at the exact same distance from the shotgun, in a straight line, like Rockettes.

If Ben`s "elementary science" idea had any merit, they should. They reason they don`t is because Ben has no clue about the science of wound ballistics, nor can he produce any expert in this field that would attest to his nonsense.

> > A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this x-ray rather than just size and mass.
> Do bullet fragments behave exactly like shotgun pellets?

They have mass. Ben claims it is the mass responsible for this supposed phenomenon.

>The pellets must jockey with each other for position!

Why?

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 3:29:38 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 3:05:39 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:57:54 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > > Oh, hell. At least look at the xrays! Or consult your photographic memory of them.
> > What will looking at the x-rays tell me?
> Perhaps more than xrays of... shotgun pellets!

So you don`t know what looking at the x-rays will show me. Why did you bring it up?

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 6:21:31 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 11:13:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Logical fallacy deleted.

> If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege

Sorry stupid, this is basic science.

See Newton's second law of motion.

> then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape
> all not go the exact same distance?

They would.

Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back
distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray.

> A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other
> things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this
> x-ray rather than just size and mass.

A reasoning person wouldn't think that this is showing anything other
than shotgun dispersal pattern.

> https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg
>
>> All he has to do now is put a shotgun into Oswald's hands.
>>

>>> https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg
>>

>> Only a moron would try to make such a false comparison.
>
> <snicker> You couldn`t discuss ideas to save your life.

You're the scientific illiterate who thinks that mass has nothing to
do with distance traveled given the same velocity.

>>> You often attempt to shift the burden. You have to show your ideas have merit.
>>
>> Your fear of basic scientific facts proves this to the average person.
>>
>> I feel no need to "prove" it to you.

>> Notice folks, that Chickenshit **AGAIN** refused to say...

And despite it being pointed out, he *STILL* refuses to go on record.

That fact tells the tale.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 6:27:46 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 11:02:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Simply cite where he dealt with the 16 smoking guns.

You can't.

You lose!

>> Logical fallacy deleted.

>>> This is claim, this isn`t evidence
>>
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim, this isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address. And
>> it's a claim that has been partially cited for just today.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> This is science. Science that you run from.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>>
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>>
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> This is a claim. This isn`t evidence.
>> It's a "claim" that both you and Bugliosi refused to address.

>>> Bugliosi asked for evidence. I`m not seeing any presented here.
>> Lies do not an argument make.

Looks like dufus admits that Bugliosi didn't address the 16 smoking
guns, exactly as I stated.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 6:43:24 PM4/23/21
Cowardice noted.

> > If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege
> Sorry stupid, this is basic science.
>
> See Newton's second law of motion.

Exactly what proves your idea wrong.

> > then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape
> > all not go the exact same distance?
> They would.

Why didn`t they?

> Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back
> distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray.

Are you saying all the pellets went the same distance?

> > A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other
> > things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this
> > x-ray rather than just size and mass.
> A reasoning person wouldn't think that this is showing anything other
> than shotgun dispersal pattern.

Why is there a dispersal at all? They all have the same mass.

> > https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg
> >
> >> All he has to do now is put a shotgun into Oswald's hands.

> >> Only a moron would try to make such a false comparison.
> >
> > <snicker> You couldn`t discuss ideas to save your life.
> You're the scientific illiterate who thinks that mass has nothing to
> do with distance traveled given the same velocity.

I think you haven`t supported your idea one iota.

> >> Your fear of basic scientific facts proves this to the average person.
> >>
> >> I feel no need to "prove" it to you.

> >> Notice folks, that Chickenshit **AGAIN** refused to say...
> And despite it being pointed out, he *STILL* refuses to go on record.

Shift that burden. Or try.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 6:47:08 PM4/23/21
Bugliosi asked for evidence. You offer claims. They aren`t the same thing you know.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 7:03:55 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 15:43:23 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>>> If larger fragments go further than smaller fragments as you allege
>> Sorry stupid, this is basic science.
>>
>> See Newton's second law of motion.
>
> Exactly what proves your idea wrong.

Sorry stupid, that statement was for interested readers.

I already know you're too scientifically challenged to teach.

>>> then why don`t objects that are all the same weight, size and shape
>>> all not go the exact same distance?
>> They would.
>
> Why didn`t they?

Prove they didn't.

Show us how you can tell how far into the body those pellets went
using that 2 dimensional X-ray.

>> Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back
>> distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray.
>
> Are you saying all the pellets went the same distance?

Are you stupid enough to tell us you can judge front to back distance
from a 2 dimensional X-ray?

>>> A reasoning person would likely conclude that there are other
>>> things in play that cause the shotgun`s pellets dispersal seen in this
>>> x-ray rather than just size and mass.
>>
>> A reasoning person wouldn't think that this is showing anything other
>> than shotgun dispersal pattern.
>
> Why is there a dispersal at all? They all have the same mass.

This is a question which proves you a moron.

Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.

>>> https://media.springernature.com/lw785/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-642-38818-7_10/MediaObjects/271926_1_En_10_Fig13_HTML.jpg

>>> <snicker> You couldn`t discuss ideas to save your life.
>> You're the scientific illiterate who thinks that mass has nothing to
>> do with distance traveled given the same velocity.
>
> I think you haven`t supported your idea one iota.

Can't teach basic science to someone who doesn't want to learn.

>> And despite it being pointed out, he *STILL* refuses to go on record.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 7:05:14 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 15:47:07 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Bugliosi provably ran... just as all cowards do.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 7:26:13 PM4/23/21
You say science is on your side, but you don`t show it.

> >> They would.
> >
> > Why didn`t they?
> Prove they didn't.

Are you saying they did?

> Show us how you can tell how far into the body those pellets went
> using that 2 dimensional X-ray.

Not the point of contention.

> >> Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back
> >> distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray.
> >
> > Are you saying all the pellets went the same distance?
> Are you stupid enough to tell us you can judge front to back distance
> from a 2 dimensional X-ray?

Don`t need to. I only need the dispersal.

But it seems to me you are undercutting your ideas about the distances the big and little fragments in Kennedy skull went when you contest this can be done.

> >> A reasoning person wouldn't think that this is showing anything other
> >> than shotgun dispersal pattern.
> >
> > Why is there a dispersal at all? They all have the same mass.
> This is a question which proves you a moron.

This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.

You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass. Does this mean that objects that are same mass will travel through obstacles at the same distances?

The big problem with your idea is that it assumes equal resistance to all fragments.

> Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.

Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger fragments travel further than smaller ones.

> >> You're the scientific illiterate who thinks that mass has nothing to
> >> do with distance traveled given the same velocity.
> >
> > I think you haven`t supported your idea one iota.
> Can't teach basic science to someone who doesn't want to learn.

You`ve produced nothing in support of your idea.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 7:28:26 PM4/23/21
You should have produced what Bugliosi asked for...

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 7:43:18 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 16:26:12 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
You're the fool. Not I.

>>> Why didn`t they?
>> Prove they didn't.
>
> Are you saying they did?

Are you saying you can't prove what you claim?

>> Show us how you can tell how far into the body those pellets went
>> using that 2 dimensional X-ray.
>
> Not the point of contention.

You're claiming distance traveled...

Why can't you prove it?

>>> Are you saying all the pellets went the same distance?
>> Are you stupid enough to tell us you can judge front to back distance
>> from a 2 dimensional X-ray?
>
> Don`t need to. I only need the dispersal.

Then you really are a moron.

>>> Why is there a dispersal at all? They all have the same mass.
>> This is a question which proves you a moron.
>
> This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
>
> You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass.

You contend that Newton's Second law is nonsense.

>> Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.
>
> Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger
> fragments travel further than smaller ones.

Who am I proving it to?

>>> I think you haven`t supported your idea one iota.
>> Can't teach basic science to someone who doesn't want to learn.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2021, 7:44:20 PM4/23/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 16:28:25 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
You should be able to support your lie.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 8:20:20 PM4/23/21
That does nothing to show that science supports you either.

> >> Prove they didn't.
> >
> > Are you saying they did?
> Are you saying you can't prove what you claim?

Are you saying you were lying about being able to discern which fragments went further in the x-rays?

> >> Show us how you can tell how far into the body those pellets went
> >> using that 2 dimensional X-ray.
> >
> > Not the point of contention.
> You're claiming distance traveled...

Nope. The distance is irrelevant. Your idea, which you haven`t supported, seems to indicate if they all have the same mass they should travel the same distance.

> Why can't you prove it?

> >> Are you stupid enough to tell us you can judge front to back distance
> >> from a 2 dimensional X-ray?
> >
> > Don`t need to. I only need the dispersal.
> Then you really are a moron.

Ad hominem can`t help you.

And it seems that you removed this, accidently, I`m sure, and not because you are a yellow coward who removes the points he has no answers to. Let me put it back in...

"But it seems to me you are undercutting your ideas about the distances the big and little fragments in Kennedy skull went when you contest this can be done."

> >> This is a question which proves you a moron.
> >
> > This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
> >
> > You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass.
> You contend that Newton's Second law is nonsense.

You have to show how this decides the point in your favor.

> >> Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.
> >
> > Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger
> > fragments travel further than smaller ones.
> Who am I proving it to?

Nobody, apparently.

Bud

Apr 23, 2021, 8:21:38 PM4/23/21
It is your lie that a claim is the same as evidence that you are trying to hide by removing what I write.

David Von Pein

Apr 23, 2021, 9:17:39 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:46:46 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Bugliosi *CLEARLY* knew of the 16 smoking guns, he simply refused to address them.

I see that Ben Holmes is continuing to spread his special brand of misrepresentation....year after year.
I addressed Holmes' BS regarding Vincent Bugliosi and the so-called "16 Smoking Guns" way back in 2007. After fourteen years, Ben is still pretending my webpage below doesn't exist or was even written. Nothing ever changes with the conspiracy fantasists, does it? ....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-smoking-guns-or-16-misfires.html

donald willis

Apr 23, 2021, 11:53:11 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 12:29:38 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 3:05:39 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> > > What will looking at the x-rays tell me?
> > Perhaps more than xrays of... shotgun pellets!
> So you don`t know what looking at the x-rays will show me. Why did you bring it up?

I think that you would find it very interesting....

donald willis

Apr 24, 2021, 12:05:24 AM4/24/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:26:13 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:03:55 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 15:43:23 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> > wrote:

> > > Why is there a dispersal at all? They all have the same mass.
> > This is a question which proves you a moron.
> This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
>
> You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass. Does this mean that objects that are same mass will travel through obstacles at the same distances?
>
> The big problem with your idea is that it assumes equal resistance to all fragments.
> > Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.
> Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger fragments travel further than smaller ones.

Newton's second law seems to say exactly the opposite-- acceleration "inversely proportional to the mass of the object". But just the one word "mass" seems vague....

Bud

Apr 24, 2021, 7:31:03 AM4/24/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:53:11 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 12:29:38 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > > Perhaps more than xrays of... shotgun pellets!
> > So you don`t know what looking at the x-rays will show me. Why did you bring it up?
> I think that you would find it very interesting....

I`ve looked at them. They don`t tell me a whole lot other than the destructive force of bullets. I do remember seeing one person who contended that the cracks radiated away from the rear, showing the shot entered the back of the skull.

Bud

Apr 24, 2021, 7:36:39 AM4/24/21
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:05:24 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:26:13 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:03:55 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > This is a question which proves you a moron.
> > This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
> >
> > You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass. Does this mean that objects that are same mass will travel through obstacles at the same distances?
> >
> > The big problem with your idea is that it assumes equal resistance to all fragments.
> > > Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.
> > Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger fragments travel further than smaller ones.
> Newton's second law seems to say exactly the opposite-- acceleration "inversely proportional to the mass of the object". But just the one word "mass" seems vague....

Perhaps I got Ben`s idea backwards. Doesn`t matter to me, in either case if such a rule existed he would be able to produce a forensic source showing this was so, and it would be taught to people that the size of fragments show which direction a shot came from. I assure you, this idea of his exists only in his imagination. It is what happens when you are desperate to believe something you really can`t support properly, you have to start making things up.

John Corbett

Apr 24, 2021, 8:14:19 AM4/24/21
> [...]
> President were massively violated during the motorcade in Dallas.
>
> Smoking Gun #15: Neither the Mafia nor pro- or anti-Castro Cubans nor
> the KGB could have done any of these things - [fabricated autopsy
> X-rays; substituted the brain of someone else for the brain of JFK;
> created, altered, or destroyed autopsy photographs; or subjected
> motion pictures, such as the Zapruder film, to extensive editing using
> highly sophisticated techniques] - much less Lee Oswald, who was
> either incarcerated or already dead.
>
> Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
> before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
> than a patsy.
>
> Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
> (rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,

What Holmes claims are smoking guns are nothing more than his steaming piles of crap.

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 9:16:06 AM4/26/21
The very same people who whine that forums cannot debate without being
censored are the ones who demonstrate their inability to control
themselves.

John "Monkey Man" Corbett couldn't address a single item, so he
resorted to logical fallacies...

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 9:16:10 AM4/26/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:17:37 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:46:46 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Bugliosi *CLEARLY* knew of the 16 smoking guns, he simply refused to address them.
>
> I see that Ben Holmes is continuing to spread his special brand of
> misrepresentation....year after year.

And it's never answered, year after year.

> I addressed Holmes' BS regarding Vincent Bugliosi and the so-called
> "16 Smoking Guns" way back in 2007.

Nope.

Posting a webpage where no refutations can appear is hardly the
actions of someone convinced that they've refuted me.

Indeed, you DELETED THIS ENTIRE POST in order to respond.

You can't respond, point by point, with citations to Bugliosi where he
specifically addressed these points.

> After fourteen years, Ben is still pretending my webpage below doesn't
> exist or was even written. Nothing ever changes with the conspiracy
> fantasists, does it? ....
>
>http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-smoking-guns-or-16-misfires.html

If you had faith in your website posting, you'd put it here, where

You are clearly afraid of what I would do to your nonsense, and rely
on the fact that most people aren't knowledgeable enough to catch your
errors and lies.

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 9:16:16 AM4/26/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:05:23 -0700 (PDT), donald willis
<dcwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:26:13 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
>> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:03:55 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

>> > This is a question which proves you a moron.
>> This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
>>
>> You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass. Does this mean that objects that are same mass will travel through obstacles at the same distances?
>>
>> The big problem with your idea is that it assumes equal resistance to all fragments.
>> > Try this in a gun forum, and watch them laugh.
>> Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger fragments travel further than smaller ones.
>
> Newton's second law seems to say exactly the opposite-- acceleration
> "inversely proportional to the mass of the object". But just the one
> word "mass" seems vague....

I see you failed math too. I'll give you the same example I gave
Dufus.

If I throw a basketball at you, as HARD as I can... would you be in
any particular fear for your life? Indeed, is it likely that I could
do you any damage - no matter the distance?

If, on the other hand, a car, engine turned off, is travelling at the
SAME SPEED AS THROWN BASKETBALL straight at you...

If acceleration is identical - and it is in my above example, as it is
for bullet fragments - given two different masses, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR
THE FORCE TO BE IDENTICAL!

This is basic science. Dufus can't understand it, and you
misunderstand it.

Given the same velocity - HEAVIER OBJECTS HAVE MORE FORCE THAN LIGHTER
OBJECTS.

It's right in the formula - F=MA ... if M is larger, and A stays the
same, the F absolutely MUST be larger.

Chuck Schuyler

Apr 26, 2021, 9:45:17 AM4/26/21
On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 8:16:10 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:17:37 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:46:46 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> Bugliosi *CLEARLY* knew of the 16 smoking guns, he simply refused to address them.
> >
> > I see that Ben Holmes is continuing to spread his special brand of
> > misrepresentation....year after year.

> And it's never answered, year after year.

Never answered to your satisfaction. Always remember to add that.

> > I addressed Holmes' BS regarding Vincent Bugliosi and the so-called
> > "16 Smoking Guns" way back in 2007.
> Nope.
>
> Posting a webpage where no refutations can appear is hardly the
> actions of someone convinced that they've refuted me.
>
> Indeed, you DELETED THIS ENTIRE POST in order to respond.
>
> You can't respond, point by point, with citations to Bugliosi where he
> specifically addressed these points.
> > After fourteen years, Ben is still pretending my webpage below doesn't
> > exist or was even written. Nothing ever changes with the conspiracy
> > fantasists, does it? ....
> >
> >http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-smoking-guns-or-16-misfires.html
> If you had faith in your website posting, you'd put it here, where
>
> You are clearly afraid of what I would do to your nonsense, and rely
> on the fact that most people aren't knowledgeable enough to catch your
> errors and lies.

Here's Ben again and his non-stop arguing to argue, always avoiding the elephant in the room: we're at a JFK conspiracy website, and its major participant--Ben Holmes--refuses to discuss his theory about what happened that day.

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 9:58:05 AM4/26/21
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 06:45:16 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 8:16:10 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:17:37 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>> > I see that Ben Holmes is continuing to spread his special brand of
>> > misrepresentation....year after year.
>

>> And it's never answered, year after year.
>
>Never answered to your satisfaction. Always remember to add that.

Never answered AT ALL. Always remember to add that.

I've offered many times to post to a polling site, to get another
outside opinion, and cowards like you refuse to accept the judgment of
anyone else.

Take, for example, today's example of a proven WC lie - all it would
take is a quote from the citations given, that reference the clip.

NO OTHER ANSWER WOULD ANSWER THE POINT.

Or, an honest man can say - Yes, these citations are wrong, perhaps
someone just made a mistake... but believers aren't honest enough to
even go this far.

And that fact tells the tale.

>> > I addressed Holmes' BS regarding Vincent Bugliosi and the so-called
>> > "16 Smoking Guns" way back in 2007.
>> Nope.
>>
>> Posting a webpage where no refutations can appear is hardly the
>> actions of someone convinced that they've refuted me.
>>
>> Indeed, you DELETED THIS ENTIRE POST in order to respond.
>>
>> You can't respond, point by point, with citations to Bugliosi where he
>> specifically addressed these points.
>> > After fourteen years, Ben is still pretending my webpage below doesn't
>> > exist or was even written. Nothing ever changes with the conspiracy
>> > fantasists, does it? ....
>> >
>> >http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-smoking-guns-or-16-misfires.html
>> If you had faith in your website posting, you'd put it here, where
>>
>> You are clearly afraid of what I would do to your nonsense, and rely
>> on the fact that most people aren't knowledgeable enough to catch your
>> errors and lies.
>
> Here's Ben again and his non-stop arguing to argue, always avoiding
> the elephant in the room: we're at a JFK conspiracy website, and its
> major participant--Ben Holmes--refuses to discuss his theory about
> what happened that day.

You clearly don't mind being proven a liar, time and time again...

The Challenge - Part 1
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/x4n7Di-GBd8/_WbEfALeAAAJ
The Challenge - Part 2
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/WVBtmUQkx6c/9ZdyxAPeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 1
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/y0hdkKgWvtI/3uukYgXeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 2
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/jSfe1BrGfJc/SOXAOQbeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 2a
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/kGfZPR4C-Lw/AlnRq1HeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 3
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/IShoUFao5OU/VuYGWFTeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 3a
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/JFuasrnWRqA/l1vih03eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 4
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/LRMeWBFE1ug/bfjGTAbeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/S1ddVKc3Jj4/IESJbFPeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 6
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/b5ODl3yA4uk/g77N-UreAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 7
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/rmZjz92YC8/P-9Mn07eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 8
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c6e29olW6XA/Os29-FveAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 9
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/ixNqGISHbrU/gd06wVHeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 10
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/3Di6kuseb2Q/aHbAQmLeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 11
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/sYEyPH0A_eI/IH-UZgbeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 11a
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/aGduj6uaGUk/3eDp513eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 11b
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8rAmKZBOCiY/yCELq27eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 12
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/OnrH5R6ryHE/stjdfgbeAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 12a
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/J0A8N12PPHU/CcxpiU7eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 13
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8hD-q0gTa_c/Co3ZJE7eAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/lsaXwhPRbEg/hZ7ZmEveAAAJ
My Scenario - Part 15
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UA86YdJXEgY/JhG8o0reAAAJ
My Scenario - The Conclusion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UWfco_sGxYw/yApSPFXeAAAJ

The fact that *YOU* can't post *YOUR* scenario, as I so easily do, and
the fact that you keep lying about it, shows lurkers all they need to
know.

(As well as the fact that not *ONE* of those posts was ever responded
to...)

Chuck Schuyler

Apr 26, 2021, 10:28:04 AM4/26/21
Just because you've assigned numbers to your hobby points and laid them out like chapters in a book doesn't mean you've given us a "scenario" of any sort. I've addressed the entire lot of the begged questions and ad hominem attacks above by pointing out that that's exactly all you've provided.

You're just going over the same old ground. It's all been answered. All of it.

Why not simply post a few paragraphs detailing what you think happened? We'll then ask you questions and see how well you can support your theory.

Too tough?

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 10:35:21 AM4/26/21
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 07:28:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
As usual, Chuckles runs to the end, ignores all the points raised, and
tries to post his own thoughts.

I always delete without response such nonsense... Chuckles needs to be
encouraged to debate properly.

Chuck Schuyler

Apr 26, 2021, 10:41:49 AM4/26/21
Your hobby points have been addressed.

You will never put forward your JFK assassination theory.

Ben Holmes

Apr 26, 2021, 10:46:46 AM4/26/21
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 07:41:48 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
Once again, Chuckles demonstrates his fear of debate.

Running to the end of the post isn't the way to do it.

Deleted, as always.

Bud

Apr 26, 2021, 6:31:14 PM4/26/21
You`re ignoring resistance. If you throw both underwater...

> This is basic science. Dufus can't understand it, and you
> misunderstand it.
>
> Given the same velocity - HEAVIER OBJECTS HAVE MORE FORCE THAN LIGHTER
> OBJECTS.

Small objects move faster than larger ones with the same kinetic energy. See 3:27 here...

https://youtu.be/fbvEOdfSnEs

> It's right in the formula - F=MA ... if M is larger, and A stays the
> same, the F absolutely MUST be larger.

This, of course, is all noise. If the size of fragments could be used to determine directional paths then this knowledge would be contained in textbooks about forensics and wound ballistics. The reason you can`t produce any such rules being taught in these sciences is because your ideas about such things just are not valid.

Ben Holmes

May 19, 2021, 7:43:10 PM5/19/21
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 15:31:13 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Which I can safely do - since the bullet fragments all encountered the
same amount of resistance.

You're a science denier, and you **CANNOT** cite for your claim that a
more massive object at the same velocity as a lighter object will have
the same force.

>> This is basic science. Dufus can't understand it, and you
>> misunderstand it.
>>
>> Given the same velocity - HEAVIER OBJECTS HAVE MORE FORCE THAN LIGHTER
>> OBJECTS.
>
> Small objects move faster than larger ones with the same kinetic energy.

Logical fallacy.

Velocity is the same.

Now you're trying to claim that when a bullet breaks apart, the
smaller fragments start to move faster.

You're a moron.

>> It's right in the formula - F=MA ... if M is larger, and A stays the
>> same, the F absolutely MUST be larger.
>
> This, of course, is all noise.

No ... it's basic math.

Ben Holmes

May 19, 2021, 7:43:10 PM5/19/21
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 04:36:38 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:05:24 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
>> Newton's second law seems to say exactly the opposite--
>> acceleration "inversely proportional to the mass of the object". But
>> just the one word "mass" seems vague....
>
> Perhaps I got Ben`s idea backwards.

F=MA can also be written as A=F/M or as M=F/A.

Simple science, simple math.

It's amusing how many believers don't understand such simple concepts.

> Doesn`t matter to me, in either case if such a rule existed he would
> be able to produce a forensic source showing this was so,

Don't need it. Forensics doesn't contradict basic science.

> and it would be taught to people that the size of fragments show which
> direction a shot came from.

You're clearly too stupid to correctly characterize what I stated.

> I assure you, this idea of his exists only in his imagination.

Here it is being taught in 6th grade:

https://www.ixl.com/science/grade-6/how-does-mass-affect-force-and-acceleration

> It is what happens when you are desperate to believe something you
> really can`t support properly, you have to start making things up.

I've proven you a moron, you just don't want to understand.

I've given all the citations I need to give to prove that Newton's
second law is quite ordinary and basic science.

Science that is instinctively understood by kids.

Heavier objects carry more force than lighter objects at a given
velocity.

Basic.

Ben Holmes

May 19, 2021, 7:43:11 PM5/19/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:20:19 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
No need to show *you*... when two equal velocity objects are
traveling, the one with larger mass has more total energy.

The fact that you don't understand this is amusing.

Perhaps you don't *want* to understand it, because you've looked at
the X-rays, and realized that the larger fragments are to the rear of
JFK's head.

>>> Are you saying they did?
>>
>> Are you saying you can't prove what you claim?
>
> Are you saying..

I'm saying you made a claim you can't support.

What part of that didn't you understand?

>>> Not the point of contention.
>> You're claiming distance traveled...
>
> Nope. The distance is irrelevant.

And yet, this is PRECISELY the topic I'm speaking about.

So you're now admitting that your citation had nothing to do with the
topic.

>> Why can't you prove it?

>>> Don`t need to. I only need the dispersal.
>> Then you really are a moron.

>>> This proves you can`t discuss ideas so you resort to ad hominem.
>>>
>>> You contend that big and smaller fragments travel will different distances because of their mass.
>> You contend that Newton's Second law is nonsense.
>
> You have to show how this decides the point in your favor.

You've SPECIFICALLY denied it.

>>> Try producing a wound ballistic expert who say that bigger
>>> fragments travel further than smaller ones.
>>
>> Who am I proving it to?
>
> Nobody, apparently.

Most people aren't so stupid.

Indeed, most people instinctively know that a heavier object will be
more difficult to stop than a lighter object, given the same velocity.

Even you... you would hardly be terrified at a basketball thrown at
you, but if you were standing in front of a car moving the same speed,
this forum would have one less fool in it.

You know this, yet you blatanly lie about it.

Ben Holmes

May 19, 2021, 7:45:08 PM5/19/21
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:21:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> It is your...

Tut tut tut, Dufus - we're examining your inability to refute the fact
that Bugliosi knew about, yet refused to address the 16 smoking guns.

Chuck Schuyler

May 19, 2021, 7:56:35 PM5/19/21

Ben Holmes

May 19, 2021, 8:05:53 PM5/19/21
End post fallacy deleted.

If you're afraid to defend your cite, why would you post it?

Bud

May 19, 2021, 8:22:10 PM5/19/21
Chickenshit removed what I wrote, I win again!

Bud

May 19, 2021, 8:31:09 PM5/19/21
Are you taking into account resistance?

> The fact that you don't understand this is amusing.

You are making your usual "this is all I need to know" argument without showing that is all that is needed to know.

> Perhaps you don't *want* to understand it, because you've looked at
> the X-rays, and realized that the larger fragments are to the rear of
> JFK's head.

If your idea was valid you would be able to produce a forensic source saying this was so.

> >> Are you saying you can't prove what you claim?
> >
> > Are you saying..

Looks like I won again.

> I'm saying you made a claim you can't support.
>
> What part of that didn't you understand?

I understand I`ve won.

> >> You're claiming distance traveled...
> >
> > Nope. The distance is irrelevant.
> And yet, this is PRECISELY the topic I'm speaking about.

You were beaten on the issue the moment you started removing the ideas you had no answer to.

> So you're now admitting that your citation had nothing to do with the
> topic.

You`ve admitted you were beaten already.

> >> Why can't you prove it?

> >> Then you really are a moron.

> >> You contend that Newton's Second law is nonsense.
> >
> > You have to show how this decides the point in your favor.
> You've SPECIFICALLY denied it.

Non sequitur.

And you`ve already lost.

> >> Who am I proving it to?
> >
> > Nobody, apparently.
> Most people aren't so stupid.

I`m not arguing with most people.

> Indeed, most people instinctively know that a heavier object will be
> more difficult to stop than a lighter object, given the same velocity.

Your hot air doesn`t begin to show that the size of fragments speaks to where a bullet entered. You need a forensic source for that.

> Even you... you would hardly be terrified at a basketball thrown at
> you, but if you were standing in front of a car moving the same speed,
> this forum would have one less fool in it.

How about underwater?
Message has been deleted

Bud

May 19, 2021, 8:34:09 PM5/19/21
It was your fear of the cite that caused you to remove it, Chickenshit.

healyd...@gmail.com

May 19, 2021, 9:04:23 PM5/19/21
no experienced critic on this board is surprised at your running, denying and obfuscation...there old man...

Bud

May 19, 2021, 9:13:41 PM5/19/21
Ben calls for cites and removes them when they are provided. Your hero is a fraud, junkie.

Chuck Schuyler

May 20, 2021, 2:13:04 AM5/20/21
You wrote:

"Sadly, although the above quote from Bugliosi's book makes it quite
clear that Bugliosi was well acquainted with the 16 smoking guns...
Bugliosi didn't have the guts to actually address these issues."

DVP linked to this and I reposted it:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-smoking-guns-or-16-misfires.html

Look like you lied. Bugs addressed all of 'em.

You literally have nothing new.

Now go ahead and snip the proof of your defeat.

You know you want to.

I'll let you have the last word.

Ben Holmes

May 20, 2021, 10:04:54 AM5/20/21
On Wed, 19 May 2021 23:13:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
How does *anything* I wrote answer a question I ask *YOU* to answer?

Ben Holmes

Jun 1, 2021, 11:40:19 AM6/1/21
On Wed, 19 May 2021 17:22:09 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
All Chickenshit has to do is refute this.

He hasn't been able to...

Ben Holmes

Jun 1, 2021, 11:41:42 AM6/1/21
On Wed, 19 May 2021 17:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Meaningless.

This is an intentional bit of nonsense.

Cite for YOUR claim that any part of the brain has greater resistance
than any other part of the brain.

But you won't.

You can't.

>> The fact that you don't understand this is amusing.
>>
>> Perhaps you don't *want* to understand it, because you've looked at
>> the X-rays, and realized that the larger fragments are to the rear of
>> JFK's head.

>>> Are you saying..
>>
>> I'm saying you made a claim you can't support.
>>
>> What part of that didn't you understand?
>
> I understand...

No, you provably don't. You're scientifically illiterate.

>>> Nope. The distance is irrelevant.
>>
>> And yet, this is PRECISELY the topic I'm speaking about.
>>
>> So you're now admitting that your citation had nothing to do with the
>> topic.

>>> You have to show how this decides the point in your favor.
>>
>> You've SPECIFICALLY denied it.

>>> Nobody, apparently.
>>
>> Most people aren't so stupid.
>>
>> Indeed, most people instinctively know that a heavier object will be
>> more difficult to stop than a lighter object, given the same velocity.
>>
>> Even you... you would hardly be terrified at a basketball thrown at
>> you, but if you were standing in front of a car moving the same speed,
>> this forum would have one less fool in it.

Ben Holmes

Jun 1, 2021, 11:41:42 AM6/1/21
On Wed, 19 May 2021 17:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
No answer...

Ben Holmes

Jun 1, 2021, 11:41:55 AM6/1/21
On Wed, 19 May 2021 17:34:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Still no answer...

Bud

Jun 1, 2021, 12:33:50 PM6/1/21
Says who?

Bud

Jun 1, 2021, 12:34:07 PM6/1/21
Says who?

Ben Holmes

Jul 6, 2021, 8:59:35 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:34:05 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Ben Holmes

Jul 6, 2021, 8:59:54 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:33:49 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Hank Sienzant

Jul 8, 2021, 5:04:52 AM7/8/21
> [...]
> >> highly sophisticated techniques] - much less Lee Oswald, who was
> >> either incarcerated or already dead.
> >>
> >> Smoking Gun #16: Many individuals knew details about the assassination
> >> before and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more
> >> than a patsy.
> >> *************************************************************
> >>
> >> Now, if you'd like to claim that these were addressed by Bugliosi
> >> (rather than just referred to), you'll have to cite the page number,
> >> or QUOTE the response.
> >>
> >> But you won't...
> >>
> >> You can't.
> >
> >I find #5 especially intriguing. Can you elaborate?
> You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have
> more mass that smaller fragments. And since they have the same
> initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further.

Explain why the smaller fragments remained in the head while the two largest fragments (comprising nearly half the mass of a whole bullet between the two fragments) exited the head and were found inside the limousine in front of the President.

== QUOTE ==
Mr. EISENBERG - I now hand you a bullet fragment, what appears to be a bullet fragment, in a pill box which is labeled jacket and Lead Q-2, and it has certain initials on it. For the record, this was found--this bullet fragment was found--in the front portion of the car in which the President was riding. I ask you whether you are familiar with this object.
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; I am.
Mr. EISENBERG - Is your mark on--
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG - Did you examine this? Is this a bullet fragment, Mr. Frazier?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. This consists of a piece of the jacket portion of a bullet from the nose area and a piece of the lead core from under the jacket.
Mr. EISENBERG - How were you able to conclude it is part of the nose area?
Mr. FRAZIER - Because of the rifling marks which extend part way up the side, and then have the characteristic leading edge impressions and no longer continue along the bullet, and by the fact that the bullet has a rounded contour to it which has not been mutilated.
Mr. EISENBERG - Did you examine this bullet to determine whether it had been fired from Exhibit 139 to the exclusion of all other weapons?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG - What was your conclusion?
Mr. FRAZIER - This bullet fragment was fired in this rifle, 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - Mr. Frazier, did you weigh this fragment?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; I did. It weighs 44.6 grains.
Mr. EISENBERG - Now finally in the category of bullets and bullet fragments, I hand you what is apparently a bullet fragment, which is in a pill box marked Q-3, and which, I state for the record, was also found in the front portion of the President's car, and I ask you whether you are familiar with this item, marked Q-3?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; this was submitted to me as having been found beside the front seat of the automobile.
Mr. EISENBERG - Your mark is on that fragment?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, it is.
Mr. EISENBERG - When did you receive that fragment, Mr. Frazier?
Mr. FRAZIER - At 11:50 p.m., November 22, 1963, from Special Agent Orrin Bartlett, our liaison agent with the Secret Service, in the FBI laboratory.
Mr. EISENBERG - And the last bullet fragment you examined, Exhibit 567, when did you receive that?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was received at the same time from Special Agent Bartlett.
Mr. EISENBERG - Did you examine both at that time, Mr. Frazier?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; beginning the following morning, November 23.
Mr. EISENBERG - Mr. Chairman, may I have this bullet fragment marked Q-3 admitted as Commission 569?
Mr. McCLOY - It may be admitted.
(The item, identified as Commission Exhibit No. 569, was received in evidence.)
Mr. EISENBERG - Mr. Frazier, did you examine this bullet fragment with a view to determining whether it had been fired from the rifle, Exhibit 139?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG - What was your conclusion?
Mr. FRAZIER - This bullet fragment, Exhibit 569, was fired from this particular rifle, 139.
Mr. EISENBERG - Again to the exclusion of all other rifles?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG - Did you weigh this fragment, Mr. Frazier?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, I did. It weighs 21.0 grains.
== UNQUOTE ==

The largest fragments exited the head entirely and were found forward of the President in the limousine.

Hank

Tim Brennan

Jul 8, 2021, 7:35:22 AM7/8/21
Hi Hank,

Very good reasoning AND I believe you have nailed it!

Maybe we should examine what Ben Holmes said EARLIER in this very thread, re bullet fragments:

QUOTE ON:

You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have
more mass that [sic] smaller fragments. And since they have the same
initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further.

That's elementary science.

QUOTE OFF

Well it sure looks like ELEMENTARY SCIENCE has failed Ben on this occasion in his JFK-CT pursuits!

Oh dear...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ps Say, Holmes, if UR out there. I think Hank Sienzant just RIPPED YOU A NEW ONE, pal! You AND your ghastly MIDP guff. TB

pps Say, Holmes, pretty BIG fragments found FORWARD of the President, eh? They must have had more MASS! Elementary science and all THAT, y'know. TB

Ben Holmes

Jul 8, 2021, 9:22:11 AM7/8/21
>Explain why ...

No.

Logical fallacy deleted.

If you want to deny that larger fragments weigh more, and thus have
more mass... and that all bullet fragments from the same bullet have
the same initial velocity, then *YOU* are going to have to cite for
your wacky claim.

This folks, shows just how desperate believers are getting... they're
turning against basic science!

Hank Sienzant

Jul 8, 2021, 9:59:05 AM7/8/21
> No.
>
> Logical fallacy deleted.

No, you simply deleted my point you couldn't deal with. I put it back. Ball is still in your court. Then you pretend to argue against my point by arguing against something I didn't say:

> If you want to deny that larger fragments weigh more, and thus have
> more mass...

Straw man argument. No one here is arguing for that. You're the only one to bring it up.

> and [deny] that all bullet fragments from the same bullet have
> the same initial velocity,

Straw man argument. No one here is arguing for that. You're the only one to bring it up.

> then *YOU* are going to have to cite for
> your wacky claim.

Straw man argument. The largest fragments found were outside the head, forward of the President.

Now, according to one person on this board, "You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have more mass that [sic - than] smaller fragments. And since they have the same initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further."

*YOU* said that.

Deal with the fact the two largest fragments recovered traveled further than the smallest ones. They both escaped the head and both were found forward of the President in the limo.

> This folks, shows just how desperate believers are getting... they're
> turning against basic science!

The only one doing that is you, here. Explain why those two large fragments were found forward of the President if you believe what you said: "You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have more mass that [sic - than] smaller fragments. And since they have the same initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further."

Doesn't basic science, and the location of those found large fragments, establish the shot came from behind?

Hank

John Corbett

Jul 8, 2021, 11:06:56 AM7/8/21
Not only that but there is circumstantial evidence that fragments went over the windshield and down range, striking the curb near James Tague or possibly striking him directly causing a superficial cut on his face. It can't be stated with certainty that is the cause of Tague's injury but that seems to be the most likely answer.

Bud

Jul 8, 2021, 11:42:01 AM7/8/21
You can`t. You must run.

> Logical fallacy deleted.
>
> If you want to deny that larger fragments weigh more, and thus have
> more mass... and that all bullet fragments from the same bullet have
> the same initial velocity, then *YOU* are going to have to cite for
> your wacky claim.

See conspiracy idiot.

See conspiracy idiot frame argument dishonestly.

Frame argument dishonestly conspiracy idiot, frame argument dishonestly.

When you say "initial velocity" you mean when the bullet leaves the rifle. No other laws of physics come into play after that, that is all that you need to know? How did the bullet become fragmented?

> This folks, shows just how desperate believers are getting... they're
> turning against basic science!

Where have you taken into account resistance?

Chuck Schuyler

Jul 8, 2021, 11:48:14 AM7/8/21
Ben has been Hank Spanked.

Again.

Ouch.

Holmes, you're sliding into Lady in Yellow Pants territory on this one. Quit while you're behind and ask Healy to butter up your buns with some calamine lotion to ease the pain of the welts from the beating he just administered.

Ben Holmes

Jul 8, 2021, 2:23:04 PM7/8/21
On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 06:59:02 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
>Explain why ...

Science is science. If you want to be a science denier, go right
ahead.

Ben Holmes

Jul 8, 2021, 2:23:32 PM7/8/21
On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 08:48:13 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ben has been Hank Spanked.

Only if you don't believe science...

Bud

Jul 8, 2021, 3:16:20 PM7/8/21
It is science that proves you wrong.

Hank Sienzant

Jul 9, 2021, 7:59:22 PM7/9/21
The only one denying the science is you..

On the one hand, you claim larger objects travel further than smaller ones, but when confronted with the facts that the largest pieces exited the head entirely and were found forward of the President, all you could do was delete my points.

You were so terrified of addressing my points you not only deleted them, you created a bunch of straw man arguments, each of them a logical fallacy, where my points were mis-stated so you could better attempt to rebut them.

I pointed out what you did there, so you simply ignored all that and called me a science denier.

You're pretty much painted yourself into a corner of your own creation.

But it gets worse for you. You destroyed your own point in another way. You above claimed that one cannot tell how far a fragment travelled from a two-dimensional x-ray, but earlier in this thread you stated you could discern how far a fragment travelled by looking at a two-dimensional x-ray.

Ben said (April 23rd, 12:03pm):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/ng91qGnxYL0/m/BmNki55rAQAJ
== quote ==
This is why I've asked repeatedly in this forum for believers to publicly state where the larger fragments are - in the side view X-ray of JFK. There's a very clear trail of fragments. They show DIRECTION because larger fragments will travel further than lighter fragments.
== unquote ==

Ben also said, a little more than six hours later (April 23rd, 6:21pm):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/ng91qGnxYL0/m/Y7cAfTuAAQAJ
== quote ==
Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray.
== unquote ==

So which is it, Ben? Can we discern front to back distance travelled by a fragment in a two-dimensional x-ray, or not?

In the post at 12:03, you claim we could discern the direction by determining -- in the side view x-ray of JFK (a two-dimensional x-ray) -- that the larger fragments traveled further than the lighter ones.

But six hours later, you were denying that it was possible to do that, claiming in a response to Bud, "Only you are stupid enough to think you can judge front to back distance in a 2 dimensional x-ray."

But that's exactly what you were doing at 12:03pm the same day!

So was Ben mistaken when he claimed it *was* possible to determine distance in a two-dimensional x-ray?

Or was Ben mistaken when he claimed it *wasn't* possible to determine distance in a two-dimensional x-ray?

Chose one, but either way, you lose the argument. Either your argument has not basis to start with, or you have no basis to reject the shotgun pellet x-ray.

But either way, it's clear you're arguing less than honestly, and just throwing out whatever justification comes to mind at the moment.

Hank

Hank Sienzant

Jul 10, 2021, 4:32:10 PM7/10/21
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 7:43:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 04:36:38 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:05:24 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
> >> Newton's second law seems to say exactly the opposite--
> >> acceleration "inversely proportional to the mass of the object". But
> >> just the one word "mass" seems vague....
> >
> > Perhaps I got Ben`s idea backwards.
> F=MA can also be written as A=F/M or as M=F/A.
>
> Simple science, simple math.
>
> It's amusing how many believers don't understand such simple concepts.

Speaking of not understanding simple concepts, the acceleration of a bullet in flight is zero.

Acceleration is the *change in velocity* of an object, it is not the velocity itself.
People who haven’t taken college-level physics courses constantly make this error, confusing the two terms, acceleration and velocity.

If the velocity is constant, the acceleration is zero.

Tell us the force, in Newton’s, when the acceleration is zero, Ben.

You use a formula for acceleration but talk of velocity, like here:
“You're the scientific illiterate who thinks that mass has nothing to do with distance traveled given the same velocity.”

Velocity and acceleration are not the same thing. They are not interchangeable.
You should try taking a college-level physics class before you lecture here again.

Hank

healyd...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2021, 4:46:02 PM7/10/21
TOP POST Only:
Hank, are you STILL trying to sing?
Sounds like whining to a few of us hereabouts....
Perhaps Chuckles daShow Schuyler is giving loser lessons once again?

BT George

Jul 10, 2021, 5:02:13 PM7/10/21
In that mirror again bebsy? BREAK THE DEATH STARE STUPID!!!

BT George

Jul 10, 2021, 5:07:20 PM7/10/21
"Less than honestly..."? Talent for understatement, ehhh Hank?

> Hank

Ben Holmes

Jul 12, 2021, 10:57:20 AM7/12/21
On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:59:21 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
Quote my statement denying "science"... if you cannot, you're a proven
liar.

I'll be awaiting your response...

> On the one hand, you claim larger objects travel further than
> smaller ones, but when confronted with the facts that the largest
> pieces exited the head entirely and were found forward of the
> President, all you could do was delete my points.

I sincerely hope you have something better than this.

Here we see you AGREEING with me that larger objects will travel
further.

Why do you assert that I'm "confronted" with facts that merely agree
with what I stated???

Are you stupid?

I've deleted the rest of your nonsense, so we can focus SPECIFICALLY
on topics...

So produce my statement "denying" science, and cite the relevant
scientific fact that I'm "denying."

Not, of course, what you pretend I've said... PRODUCE MY ACTUAL QUOTE,
AND CITE THE RELEVANT CONTEXT.

Or be proven beyond all doubt a liar.

It *is* your burden to support your statements.

Ben Holmes

Jul 12, 2021, 10:57:24 AM7/12/21
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 13:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
<apci...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 7:43:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 04:36:38 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Perhaps I got Ben`s idea backwards.
>>
>> F=MA can also be written as A=F/M or as M=F/A.
>>
>> Simple science, simple math.
>>
>> It's amusing how many believers don't understand such simple concepts.
>
>Speaking of not understanding simple concepts, the acceleration of a bullet in flight is zero.

Then zero times the mass of the bullet is zero. So no force is
exerted by the bullet.

And mass would have no meaning - as division by zero has no meaning.

Here we see Huckster's poor understanding of both math and physics...

As I stated, it's amusing how many believers don't understand such
simple concepts... but Huckster is willing to PROVE it.
Message has been deleted

Hank Sienzant

Hank Sienzant

Aug 13, 2021, 5:31:54 PM8/13/21
In the wrong direction than you’re asserting, Ben.

> Why do you assert that I'm "confronted" with facts that merely agree
> with what I stated???

The facts are diametrically opposed to what you’re asserting, Ben.

> Are you stupid?

Now, Ben, you know that’s simply ad hominem, and both know you resort to that when the facts are against you.

Let’s start at the top. You argued for this point:
“Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of the right temple.”

You stated in furtherance of this assertion that: “You only need know one scientific fact... larger bullet fragments have more mass that [sic - than] smaller fragments. And since they have the same initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further."

Explain then why the largest fragments of the bullet were found not *behind* JFK’s head where they should have been if the shot came from in front of the President, but were found forward of his head. If your claim is true, those fragments should not have ended up in front of JFK, but behind JFK. They didn’t. They ended up in front. So your argument for a shot from the front is exposed as false by your argument and the found location of the largest fragments.

> I've deleted the rest of your nonsense, so we can focus SPECIFICALLY
> on topics...
>
> So produce my statement "denying" science, and cite the relevant
> scientific fact that I'm "denying."
>
> Not, of course, what you pretend I've said... PRODUCE MY ACTUAL QUOTE,
> AND CITE THE RELEVANT CONTEXT.

This is all above and in the prior posts of mine. I pointed out your errors both of physics and logic, all you did was delete those points and argue against straw men logical fallacies. You don’t want to discuss the JFK assassination. You want to have a lecture series. Unfortunately, you’re not qualified to lecture here.

> Or be proven beyond all doubt a liar.
>
> It *is* your burden to support your statements.

It’s not my fault that you don’t understand the difference between constant velocity and acceleration, with deals with non-constant (I.e., changes in) velocity. It’s not my fault you don’t understand the difference between forward of the President and behind the President.

Hank Sienzant

Aug 13, 2021, 5:42:08 PM8/13/21
https://www.quora.com/If-acceleration-is-zero-than-where-does-the-force-go

I can’t help you if you don’t understand physics. Take a college level course in physics before you deign to lecture again about things you know little about.

Hank

Hank Sienzant

Aug 13, 2021, 5:54:58 PM8/13/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 10:57:24 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 13:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
> <apci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 7:43:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> F=MA can also be written as A=F/M or as M=F/A.
> >>
> >> Simple science, simple math.
> >>
> >> It's amusing how many believers don't understand such simple concepts.
> >
> >Speaking of not understanding simple concepts, the acceleration of a bullet in flight is zero.
> Then zero times the mass of the bullet is zero. So no force is
> exerted by the bullet.

The net force is zero.

> And mass would have no meaning - as division by zero has no meaning.

The mass is a constant. Multiplication by zero is still zero.
The formula calls for F=M*A.
It calls for multiplication, not division.

What force is being applied to the bullet when it’s in flight? The force is applied when the weapon is fired, and that causes the bullet to accelerate. But once the built is in motion, at constant velocity, there is no additional force causing it to speed up. The forces on the bullet are air resistance and gravity, both of which can be ignored in a bullet traveling a short distance.

> Here we see Huckster's poor understanding of both math and physics...

It’s not my misunderstanding that’s the issue here. Only one of us ever was a college physics major, and it wasn’t you, Ben.

> As I stated, it's amusing how many believers don't understand such
> simple concepts... but Huckster is willing to PROVE it.

You have no understanding of what you’re trying to lecture about.

Ben Holmes

Aug 13, 2021, 6:02:34 PM8/13/21
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:57:18 -0700 (PDT), Eric Beren
<ericb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Try reading my point again ...

No thankyou.

The first time was enough.

New name now?

BT George

Aug 13, 2021, 6:04:25 PM8/13/21
I'm not either. But living in the *real* world has its advantages in that you learn a lot about how physics work even if you have little real clue what the science is behind it. I could have explained this concept to him with had I never fired a gun just by observation of how *all* launched projectiles behave in said real world. bebsy clearly ignores the real world around him and prefers fantasy. It's just a conspiracy thing. They do it.

> > As I stated, it's amusing how many believers don't understand such
> > simple concepts... but Huckster is willing to PROVE it.
> You have no understanding of what you’re trying to lecture about.

You could have saved energy. An equally valid statement for Holmes is, "You have no understanding."

Ben Holmes

Aug 13, 2021, 6:05:21 PM8/13/21
If you're too stupid to understand that F=MA and F=M*A are absolutely
identical mathematical statements, then I can't help you.

And divistion is indeed called for when change the formula to get the
solution needed from the supplied data.

Ben Holmes

Aug 13, 2021, 6:08:52 PM8/13/21
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:31:53 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
Which direction did I "assert".

QUOTE MY EXACT WORDS.

Let's see you prove yourself a liar.

>> Why do you assert that I'm "confronted" with facts that merely agree
>> with what I stated???
>
>The facts are diametrically opposed to what you’re asserting, Ben.

Another empty and unsupported claim by a dumbass.

>> Are you stupid?
>
>Now, Ben, you know that’s simply ad hominem...

And unfortunately, based on your actions.

Hank Sienzant

Aug 16, 2021, 3:58:53 PM8/16/21
On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 6:02:34 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
You might not be the best judge of whether you understand physics or not.

As I said, only one of us majored in physics in college. And it wasn't you.

We both know your response wasn't close to a rebuttal, avoided all my points, and simply handwaved away everything you failed to grasp.

Hank Sienzant

Aug 16, 2021, 4:06:10 PM8/16/21
Did you forget your own post and your own arguments?
'Smoking Gun #5: The axis of metallic debris is inconsistent with a shot from behind but consistent with a shot that entered the area of
the right temple."
and
"...larger bullet fragments have more mass that smaller fragments. And since they have the same initial velocity, those that are larger will travel further."

I asked why, then, the two largest fragments not only exited the head, but were found *forward* of the President's head, if the "axis of metallic debris .. is consistent with a shot that entered the area of the right temple".

You have yet to respond to my point here in any meaningful way.

> Let's see you prove yourself a liar.
> >> Why do you assert that I'm "confronted" with facts that merely agree
> >> with what I stated???
> >
> >The facts are diametrically opposed to what you’re asserting, Ben.
> Another empty and unsupported claim by a dumbass.

See the above. You're asserting the evidence of the metallic debris indicates a shot from the right front. You fail to address the largest two fragments, both found in the limo, both found forward of the President's head.

You can continue to avoid answering, but we both know why.

> >> Are you stupid?
> >
> >Now, Ben, you know that’s simply ad hominem...
>

> And unfortunately, based on your actions.

Ben resorts to ad hominem because he has no legitimate response to the point made.
It is loading more messages.