My Scenario - Part 1

Ben Holmes

Feb 10, 2019, 7:53:22 PM2/10/19
My Scenario Part 1

First - a quick review is in order. I've demonstrated that I will do
precisely what I say I will: to wit, I will match in length, detail,
and number of citations any scenario posted by a believer. I've done
so repeatedly, and invariably, believers then run away.

From Walter F. Graf and Richard R. Bartholomew:

"From the beginning, there has been no reason to deny the conspiracy.
Four of the seven Warren Commissioners -- the majority -- including
the Commission's chairman, Chief Justice Earl Warren, expressed doubts
about the Commission's conclusions within a decade of their report.
They were joined by a fifth Commissioner in 1978, when John J. McCloy
told the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA), that "I no
longer feel we had no credible evidence or reliable evidence in regard
to a conspiracy...." Lyndon Johnson never believed the report he
commissioned. The official policy of the FBI is that the case is not
closed, a policy begun by J. Edgar Hoover himself. And those were the
people who had supposedly found the truth.

By any standard of historiography, the lone-assassin scenario must be
considered a minority opinion which is contrary to the known evidence.
Yet that is not enough for a vocal minority of conspiracy deniers."

Unfortunately, the sole kook who kept referring to the "historical
record" - has left this forum, and refuses to defend himself anymore.
But as Graf & Bartholomew point out, there never has been anything
other than a minority opinion which is CONTRARY TO THE KNOWN
EVIDENCE... as I write this scenario, I'll be pointing out time and
time again the evidence which conflicts with the tale told by the
Commission (and not even supported by a majority of those
Commissioners as more information came to light.)

Now, while it's true that I've challenged believers many times to post
their scenario, it's clear that Conan was the last believer who would
ever *DARE* do so.

And Puddy is going to claim on the 11th, that no scenario has ever
been posted by a critic.

He'll be lying, of course... watch, as I dismantle the Warren
Commission's case and present my scenario...

(And yes, it's impossible to post a conspiratorial scenario *without*
demolishing the Warren Commission's.)

This **IS** a scenario - despite any whining from believers who can't
post their scenario... and it does indeed conflict with, and explain
the evidence better than the Warren Commission did.

This post, in all it's parts, meets ANY POSSIBLE DEFINITION of
"scenario" that Puddy can post... yet I predict that he'll deny that
I've posted a scenario... watch for it!

The most interesting beginning for any investigation into the
assassination would be the two prior assassination attempts - one in
Chicago, and one in Tampa. (Some would also include Miami and LA
attempts.) Believers like to deny these - but the Tampa attempt was
documented in the newspaper - so believers are stuck with accepting a
fact that they cannot explain.

http://thechicagoplot.com/The%20Chicago%20Plot.pdf
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/07/tampa-plot-in-retrospect.html

So we have a background of attempted assassination attempts in the
weeks before the successful one... most people would find it hard to
believe that all three plots were not connected in some manner - this
is simply common sense. And when you do a comparison of the potential
patsies, it becomes difficult indeed to reject the common sense
conspiracy:

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-three-failed-plots-to-kill-jfk-the-historians-guide-on-how-to-research-his-assassination#PointsOfComparison

It's truly amusing to note that *NO* believer has ever publicly
acknowledged these previous assassination attempts, or explained them
in terms of a lone assassin. The Warren Commission certainly did not -
and that's a *MAJOR* failing for such a large investigation to have
missed.

Any *real* investigation would certainly start with a search for
anything unusual that had PRECEDED the murder - in order to shed light
on the murder itself. This is simply common sense, and something that
real investigators do routinely. Wife dies? Check to see if the
husband recently paid for a new insurance policy. Post Office shot up
by suspect? Examine his prior history with the Post Office, examine
how sane he was in the weeks prior... etc.

As David Talbot observed: "Kennedy was, in fact, being methodically
stalked in the final weeks of his life... In the final month of his
life, John Kennedy seemed a marked man, encircled by a tightening knot
of treachery."

The Warren Commission refused to do any investigation WHATSOEVER into
these prior assassination attempts, and the Secret Service provably
helped by not providing any information to the Warren Commission...
This is a fact that cannot be explained by believers in any credible
manner. Indeed, in later years the Secret Service intentionally
destroyed files that would be requested by the HSCA & ARRB, and
*should* have been examined by the Warren Commission.

Puddy will not even *try* to provide non-conspiratorial explanations
for these facts. Watch! I've predicted it.

donald willis

Feb 10, 2019, 11:56:32 PM2/10/19
Good main point. But in all the collected volumes, weren't there interviews re the Chicago and Florida plots? No, that wouldn't have been enough--the issue should have been addressed in, at least, the Allegations section of the WR....

Ben Holmes

Feb 11, 2019, 10:43:12 AM2/11/19
No. I'm completely unaware of *ANY* mention of the Chicago & Florida
plots in *any* of the Warren Commission volumes.

Of course, I could simply be ignorant, and some knowledgeable believer
will jump up and cite... but I won't be holding my breath.

And you are correct, the WCR should have dealt with this issue.

Puddy's a coward, and won't address this. The Warren Commission might
well have simply been ignorant, and the Secret Service simply lied to
them... but it still isn't a fact in the plus column for the WC.