My Scenario - Part 12

Ben Holmes

Feb 10, 2019, 7:53:27 PM2/10/19
My Scenario Part 12

First - a quick review is in order. I've demonstrated that I will do
precisely what I say I will: to wit, I will match in length, detail,
and number of citations any scenario posted by a believer. I've done
so repeatedly, and invariably, believers then run away. I then
demonstrated that the Warren Commission refused to investigate prior
assassination attempts that would have shed light on the conspiracy to
murder the President. I then showed that the Warren Commission had
their "conclusions" in written form before they interviewed a single
witness... and that the Commission clearly indicated a desire **NOT**
to hold a real investigation. I then demonstrated that the evidence
from just moments after the shooting strongly supported a shooter at
the Grassy Knoll. I went on to show that the original medical opinion
within hours was for a frontal shot striking JFK. I then demonstrated
that believers deny what the Commission stated about when Connally is
seen reacting to a shot in the film, yet refuse to *explain* that
reaction. I demonstrated that the Warren Commission provably lied
about which shot struck Connally. I then demonstrated that there's
*no* evidence for transit - which is necessary to an SBT. I then
demonstrated that the Edgewood Arsenal tests contradicted the Warren
Commission's theory, and they simply ignored those facts. I then
covered evidence tending to show that the Autopsy Report isn't the
original one. I then demonstrated that CE-399 doesn't have any valid
chain of custody. In the last three posts, I showed how one of the
assassins was clearly identified by numerous witnesses as wearing a
white shirt, and was arrested - but wasn't Oswald.

Now it's time to demonstrate some of the fraudulent evidence in this
case... and once it's *PROVEN* that the evidence has been tampered
with, a legitimate lone assassin conclusion cannot be valid.

That statement is so self-evidently true that it should be repeated
for believers to run from: Once it's *PROVEN* that the evidence has
been tampered with, there's no such thing as a legitimate lone
assassin theory. Watch, as Puddy and other believers simply *RUN* from
this statement. They cannot publicly admit the truthfulness of such a
statement without destroying their own faith.

The most frightening evidence of evidence tampering for believers has
always been the autopsy photos & X-rays. And while there are numerous
problems with this evidence, I'd like to focus on the one item that
sent McAdams running from this group... never to return.

Yep... the infamous 6.5mm virtually round object that was never seen
the night of the autopsy - and was never noted until the Clark Panel
did their incredibly swift 2 day review of the medical evidence in
1968. Despite the fact that one of the *MAJOR* goals of the autopsy
was to recover any bullets or bullet fragments - no-one present could
see this incredibly large 6.5mm object... despite the fact that it was
twice the size of the next largest fragment seen.

Quite incredibly, this object was precisely the size it needed to be
to implicate the rifle alleged to have been used in the assassination.
And despite the common nonsense offered by believers, THERE IS NO
OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION EVER MADE THAT DID NOT ASSERT THAT THIS IS A
BULLET FRAGMENT.

So believers are *BOUND* by the expert opinion of the Clark Panel &
HSCA - or they are revealed as hypocrites.

Now, just a quick note about the relative sizes here. My school
geometry is mostly forgotten, but the area of an object I can probably
still figure out... And since these fragments are irregularly shaped,
this is quite imprecise, but may prove surprising:

Area of a rectangle - Length times height.
Area of a circle - pi times radius squared
3x1 mm = 3 x 1 = 3
7x2 mm = 7 x 2 = 14
6.5 mm = 3.14 x (3.25 squared) = 3.14 x 10.56 = 33.16

Granted that these are only rough approximations, the 6.5mm object was
roughly twice the size of the largest fragment that Dr. Humes thought
existed. And it was 10 times the size of the smaller fragment that Dr.
Humes apparently had no problem discerning on the X-rays.