The Challenge - Part 1

Ben Holmes

Feb 10, 2019, 7:53:21 PM2/10/19
The Challenge - Part 1

> For too long this forum has been used by conspiracy (cough, cough)
> advocates to criticize what other people have done while offering no
> explanation of the event themselves. It is time for the conspiracy
> (cough,cough) advocates who post here to show the audience what they
> have to offer as far as an explanation of this event, and to put a
> case up using the known evidence in such a way that a case is made
> that is more compelling than the one offered by the Warren Commission.
> As BT George stipulates...

This is an outright lie on Puddy's part. He's claiming that no
explanation of the assassination has been made - yet I've demonstrated
that no matter how detailed and long the explanation by a believer - I
can match or exceed it.

Here are the last two examples:

David Von Pein's: "Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the
6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those
"strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald.
Period."

My response: "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at
least three different directions, striking the President three times,
and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times.
Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period."

This next one is interesting, because Chuckles the Clown snipped it,
claimed he didn't snip it, and refused to answer it... the original
author, the anonymous "Conan" - disappeared and never responded to my
response to his post. Here it is in all its glory:

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 13:22:54 -0700 (PDT),
conantheco...@gmail.com wrote:

It's good to finally see "Conan The Snipper" actually answering a
question that he raised. For the third time in years, a believe has
dared to post a scenario... and despite "Conan's" claim not to be a
Warren Commission supporter - there's nothing in this post that shows
the critical examination of the evidence that critics favor.

> This is an idea that a friend of mine and I came up with a couple of
> decades ago (early 1990s, but before Oliver Stone' alternative
> fiction, JFK) regarding the possible shooting sequence in the murder.
> We both had issues with the lack of damage to CE-399 considering it
> allegedly created all of the wounds to JFK and Connally other than the
> head wound to JFK. Without assigning guilt of a suspect or even the
> position of the shooter, but also limiting the shooting to 3 audible
> shots. We decided that this scenario was a reasonably plausible
> solution. I realize that you will likely consider this untenable, but
> at least I gave it a shot...no pun intended. I call it the Realistic
> Bullet Theory. The SBT is inaccurate in my opinion.

What you've described is your solution to a *SINGLE* problem of CE399,
to wit, that virtually ALL the testimony taken by the Warren
Commission shows that no-one believed CE399 capable of doing what it
did and remaining in relatively pristine condition.

You should *ALSO* have had issues with the fact that CE399 has no
chain of custody, and indeed those who handled it *REFUSED* to
identify CE399 as the bullet found at Parkland.

I don't believe that the evidence supports CE399 being involved *AT
ALL* in this case. The bullet that was actually found at Parkland may
or may not have been involved, but was *NOT* CE399. CE399 was swapped
in for this bullet at the FBI when they began building their case
around a Mannlicher Carcano.

> 1.) 1st shot taken at equivalent of Z-185 to Z-190 or slightly
> before misses the car deflects off some object(s) never to be seen
> again

This fails to the simple truth that the first shot must have been
*EARLIER*... since Z-190 would have been the first shot that struck
JFK in the throat.

The Warren Commission concluded that: "The President had been
definitely hit by frames 224-225, when he emerges from behind a sign
with his hands clutching his throat."

And further... that: "The President may have been struck by the first
bullet as much as two seconds before any visible reaction began."

This means that the bullet *YOU* describe as the first, was, by
credible evidence... the second. There were a number of witnesses to a
bullet striking the pavement just after the limo turned the corner on
to Elm - that was almost certainly the *first* bullet fired.

Such a strike, as described by a number of witnesses as happening just
after the limo turned the corner, and shown in the reactions seen in
the extant Z-film (remember Rosemary Willis?) - is far more indicative
of a shot occurring around Z-160.

So even without citing the evidence, everyone can see that the
evidence fails to support your scenario, while mine *IS* supported.

> 2.) 2nd shot hits the President in the back on a level just below
> the main body of the 1st thoracic vertebrae and grazes the transverse
> process of the 1st thoracic vertebrae exits his throat and proceeds to
> enter Connally's back/armpit shattering his fifth rib and penetrating
> his right lung and then exiting his chest below the nipple and then
> possibly becoming embedded superficially in his left thigh.

The second shot struck JFK in the throat, and was fired from the
opposite 'Grassy Knoll' to the right of Tague. There was a parking lot
there, and that assassin can only be identified by the line drawn from
the throat wound, through the bullet hole in the windshield. You can
see this in a graphic on post #10 here:
http://conspiracyjfkforum.com/Thread-Throat-Wound

This explains why the Parkland staff described this wound as "looking"
like an entry, and why Bugliosi was forced to lie about it.

This also explains why Connally refused to go along with the Warren
Commission's attempt to have him "shot" before he thought he was
shot... and why the Z-film was ORIGINALLY UNDERSTOOD as showing a
"delayed reaction" to being shot by Connally.

These are all facts supported by evidence that you've not dealt with.

Whereas my scenario *ACCOUNTS FOR THEM ALL*. Connally wasn't struck
until Z-234 - at which time you can see the air blown out by the shock
wave created by the bullet traveling through his chest. This is a
reaction that HAS NO TIME DELAY... and could not have been a reaction
to a shot nearly two seconds earlier.

Indeed, James Chaney is feared by believers because he supports this
scenario - that Connally was struck SEPARATELY from JFK.

Nor does the most credible evidence show JFK being struck near T1...
the evidence most credibly supports a T3/T4 location. Far too low for
transit, of which *NO* evidence was found during the autopsy.

The bullet did *NOT* transit. Your entire scenario rests on this...
but it was pure speculation formed *AT LEAST* a day after the autopsy.
Interestingly, the only possible evidence that could have shown a
transit *DISSAPEARED* while under government control - the interior
chest photo(s).

There would have been no reason for it's disappearance had it
supported the official story - indeed, it would have been guarded well
if it had done so.

So the fact that it's missing merely re-enforces the evidence that
there was no transit of the bullet.