My Scenario - Part 11

Ben Holmes

Feb 10, 2019, 7:53:26 PM2/10/19
My Scenario Part 11

First - a quick review is in order. I've demonstrated that I will do
precisely what I say I will: to wit, I will match in length, detail,
and number of citations any scenario posted by a believer. I've done
so repeatedly, and invariably, believers then run away. I then
demonstrated that the Warren Commission refused to investigate prior
assassination attempts that would have shed light on the conspiracy to
murder the President. I then showed that the Warren Commission had
their "conclusions" in written form before they interviewed a single
witness... and that the Commission clearly indicated a desire **NOT**
to hold a real investigation. I then demonstrated that the evidence
from just moments after the shooting strongly supported a shooter at
the Grassy Knoll. I went on to show that the original medical opinion
within hours was for a frontal shot striking JFK. I then demonstrated
that believers deny what the Commission stated about when Connally is
seen reacting to a shot in the film, yet refuse to *explain* that
reaction. I demonstrated that the Warren Commission provably lied
about which shot struck Connally. I then demonstrated that there's
*no* evidence for transit - which is necessary to an SBT. I then
demonstrated that the Edgewood Arsenal tests contradicted the Warren
Commission's theory, and they simply ignored those facts. I then
covered evidence tending to show that the Autopsy Report isn't the
original one. I then demonstrated that CE-399 doesn't have any valid
chain of custody.

Next - we have the description of the assassins.

There were a number of assassins in this case, but I'm going to
concentrate on only one. I'll examine the evidence describing this
assassin, and ask believers to explain the facts.

We'll call this the "Case Of The White Shirt That Wasn't"

The Assassin On The Sixth Floor:

1 - Rowland Observation at about 12:15: "I observed the two
rectangular windows at the extreme west end of the TSBD on the next to
the top floor were open. I saw what I believed to be a man standing
about 12-15 feet back from the window on the right. He appeared to be
slender in proportion to his height, was wearing a white or light
colored shirt... either collarless or open at the neck. He appeared to
have dark hair. He also appeared to be holding a rifle with scope
attached, in a ready position or in military terminology, port arms."

Note the clothing description - "white or light colored shirt." as
well as open at the neck.

2 - Carolyn E. Walther was standing on the west side of Houston Street
about 50 feet south of Elm. Just before the motorcade arrived she
looked up at the TSBD and saw two men in an upper floor window, one of
whom was holding a rifle with the barrel pointed downward. She
described the rifle as being considerably shorter and fatter than the
rifle found by Dallas Police. She said the man carrying the gun was
blond or light haired and was wearing a white shirt. The other man was
wearing a brown suit coat.

Again, "white shirt"

3 - Ruby Henderson was standing across the street from the TSBD and
also saw two men on an upper floor of the building. She said one of
the men was wearing a white shirt and the other man was wearing a dark
shirt. Ruby said, "One of them had dark hair.....a darker complexion
than the other.....You could see their head and shoulders, but not
like they were leaning out."

Again, "white shirt"

4 - Ronald B. Fischer was standing (with Robert Edwards) on the
southwest corner of Elm and Houston directly across the street from
the TSBD. Fischer saw the head and shoulders of a white man in his
late 20's, with light hair, wearing an open-neck light colored shirt,
staring in the direction of the triple underpass.

Again, "white shirt" - and open at the neck.

5 - Robert Edwin Edwards was standing next to Ronald Fischer at the
corner of Elm and Houston facing the TSBD two or three minutes before
the motorcade arrived. He saw a white man on the 6th floor wearing a
light-colored sports shirt, open at the neck, and said the man had
short, light, sandy hair.

Again, "light-colored sports shirt" - and open at the neck.

6 - Howard L. Brennan, a construction worker, saw a man sitting
sideways on the windowsill prior to the arrival of the motorcade.
Brennan said he could practically see his whole body, from the hips
up. He said the individual was a white man in his early 30's, was fair
complexioned, slender, possibly 5-foot-10, 160 to 170 pounds, and wore
light-colored clothing.

Again, consistent with a "white shirt"

7 - Richard Randolph Car observed a man looking out the top floor of
the TSBD moments before the shooting. Carr, like Carolyn Walther, said
the man was wearing a brown coat. He described the man as having an
athletic build and wearing horn rim glasses and a hat. Minutes after
the assassination Carr saw the same man walking north on Houston
toward him.