+Exposing false Bible teachers on 11/22/12 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2012, 11:50:55 PM11/22/12
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason

The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
blessing just as you are withering away.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

duke wrote:
> someone whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) to the Nth generation
all who grieve His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

one whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life(Rev20:15) wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
simply saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1Qq58700I

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

Hunger is starvation

Nov 23, 2012, 12:50:12 AM11/23/12
"You can never be blotted out from the Book of Life.
If your name is written in the Book of Life, it's there forever"

From:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

By: Pastor John MacArthur, an in-depth Bible teacher.
http://www.gty.org/connect/biography

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

> Indeed, behold ...

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's written there (see above).

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted (Deu29:20)

"the Lord will blot out their names from under heaven" (Deu29:20)

Again, a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's
written there (see above).

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted (Mt25:41)

No mention of being blotted from the Book of Life in that verse.

> someone whose name has been blotted (Ps69:28)

"Let them be blotted out of the book of the living" (Ps 69:28)

The Old Covenant book of the living in Ps 69:28, is not the New
Covenant Book of Life in Rev 3:5.

His other reference for this is Rev 20:15, which is about names that
were never written in the Book Of Life to begin with.

And Deu 32:33, which has nothing to do with the Book of Life
whatsoever.

For someone who claims Holy Spirit discernment, the false-christian
crackpot sure changes gears a lot.
His changing gears is based on poorly conducted Google searches and
clearly taking Bible verses out of context.
If he attended regular Bible studies, he might have a better
understanding, but he keeps getting himself evicted from Christian
fellowships (see below).

Why does the false-christian crackpot persist staying on this course
of folly? The same reason why he’s stayed on every course of folly
he’s ever been on. Because of his lack of discernment, being out of
touch with reality and his pride.

Which is the same reason why he gets evicted from Christian
fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/696af5851a414ee3

Which is the same reason why he got fired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c76e3e39ae96abb4

Which is the same reason why he got arrested:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Hunger is starvation

Nov 23, 2012, 8:32:39 AM11/23/12
"mercy" wrote:

> A paranoid schizophrenic
>
> For the last decade this disorder has advanced by degree in Dr. Chung.
>
> Shouldn't we now stop poking sticks at a sick man?
>
> It is like stealing the cane from a blind person for sport.
>
> What is there to gain by it?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/873d27d604e21793

In the words of his best buddy:

It's outside of your realm of serious thought that a a group based
on cardiology might not be the best place to libel, troll and pass
bad, unprofessional and unsolicited advice.

I for one don't feel a bit bad for him either. He's a career whiner,
a Usenet abuser, an exposed forger, and a pathological liar. Wrap that
with his "Oh gosh, it's not my fault, I've got a screw loose" mantra,
gee, what a perfect guy for a cardiology newsgroup.

Either one alone is reason enough to use him for target practice. Put
the any of the two together and it's almost morally wrong to not beat
him with a brick every chance you get.

MU
--
A Google search of "Andrew Chung and Markea Berry" produced the following:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ..."
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as Part
of a "Hunger Cult"
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with Ebony
Berry, accused of starving daughter"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the 'hunger cult' that obsessed a mother who 'starved her
16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

--
Hunger is starvation.

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the single
gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2012, 1:30:47 AM11/24/12

Virgil

Nov 24, 2012, 1:52:11 AM11/24/12
In article
<c2d45549-bc35-4d5e...@q5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Well then, Chung must be possessed of a demon.

Hunger is starvation

Nov 24, 2012, 8:45:29 AM11/24/12
A reprobate crackpot wrote:

> an eternally accursed and condemned person wrote:

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for
in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and
thrown into the fire.” Luke 3:9

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2012, 6:56:42 AM11/26/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 26, 2012, 8:00:12 AM11/26/12

Virgil

Nov 26, 2012, 3:22:36 PM11/26/12
In article
<982935b2-3b7d-48d6...@l7g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Just as Chung is doing!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2012, 7:24:16 AM11/27/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 27, 2012, 8:25:48 AM11/27/12

From:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

By: Pastor John MacArthur, an in-depth Bible teacher.
http://www.gty.org/connect/biography

> blotted (Rev3:5)

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that his name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there :-)

The false-christian crackpot's internet attention has withered away
like the fig tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention from:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> Behold
> http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Behold the bug-eyed stammering reprobate crackpot telling lies and
admitting "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against
me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

The false-christian crackpot unwitting confession that he's been taken
captive by the devil.

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by
confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

LOL This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from
true Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some
might say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are
not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek:
"oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one
can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes the false-christian crackpot cursing Christians again
<sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered and that he
completely lacks discernment.

Brian Gene Kelley is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2012, 10:01:16 PM11/28/12
Report not abuse

Hunger is fatal

Nov 29, 2012, 12:34:07 AM11/29/12

From:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

By: Pastor John MacArthur, an in-depth Bible teacher.
http://www.gty.org/connect/biography

> blotted (Rev3:5)

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that his name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there :-)

The false-christian crackpot's internet attention has withered away
like the fig tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention from:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> Behold
> http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Behold the frail stammering reprobate crackpot telling lies and

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2012, 6:14:38 AM11/30/12

Virgil

Nov 30, 2012, 5:22:16 PM11/30/12
In article
<2e3fa6fb-1191-404a...@m13g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Which Chung does daily by lying about everything.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2012, 7:48:44 PM12/1/12

Virgil

Dec 1, 2012, 11:57:16 PM12/1/12
In article
<73dbd062-d5a9-4765...@bx4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Just as Chung's Soul is withering!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2012, 1:21:04 AM12/3/12

Virgil

Dec 3, 2012, 2:49:35 AM12/3/12
In article
<b1b68922-6271-4041...@a15g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> This physician

Is an arrogant bastard, whose arrogance is denomstrated by his
referring to himself as "this physician".

What he does not tell you is that he is so arrogant that he cannot keep
a job as a physician having been fired from every such position he ever
had.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2012, 7:54:06 AM12/4/12

Virgil

Dec 4, 2012, 3:48:38 PM12/4/12
In article
<9df5ce4b-8b9a-45a3...@r14g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

And Chung's soul is withering from Chungs continuing lies about Keith
Ayoob and Elementary Education.

Hungry kids tend to be out of control in schools, but Chung would keep
them so, where Keith would have them properly fed an in control.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2012, 10:45:09 PM12/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2012, 8:29:44 PM12/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2012, 3:34:43 AM12/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2012, 3:00:12 AM12/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2012, 2:58:51 AM12/22/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2013, 11:45:34 PM1/8/13

DocBGK

Jan 9, 2013, 1:53:13 AM1/9/13
On Jan 8, 8:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> In the interim, this physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) ishttp://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrierallowing him to know that he is
> being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
> as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

So you're saying His plan was for you to be implicated the the
starvation death of a child and for your certification in cardiology
to expire. Okey dokey.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2013, 6:53:31 AM1/9/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2013, 7:30:11 PM1/25/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater than board-certification for
He makes the latter eternal :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Ken

Jan 25, 2013, 7:58:54 PM1/25/13
Chung da Chink

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2013, 8:49:40 PM1/26/13

Ken

Jan 26, 2013, 10:04:33 PM1/26/13
Chung da Chink

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2013, 7:27:13 PM1/28/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2013, 8:08:17 PM2/20/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."
And clearly you are accursed:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e65bc98b85f573f3?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Ken

Feb 20, 2013, 8:57:57 PM2/20/13
Chung da Chink

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2013, 1:52:08 AM2/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2013, 3:27:04 AM2/22/13
Behold, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples (John 8:31) are
able (Philippians 4:13) to overcome all things just as the LORD, Whom
we are following (Luke 9:23) has overcome all things:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7824a61ddbda8e?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2013, 12:09:53 AM2/23/13
a conqueror (Romans 8:37) as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2013, 12:30:45 AM2/24/13

Reg Griswold

Feb 24, 2013, 3:39:11 AM2/24/13

16 Laws of the Pharmaceutical Industry
http://tinyurl.com/cg2uyuf

"It is not in the financial interests of the pharmaceutical industry
to prevent or cure common diseases -- but rather manage them in the
most profitable way. The maintenance and expansion of diseases is a
precondition for the financial growth of the pharmaceutical "disease
business".

1 The pharmaceutical industry is an investment industry driven by the
profits of its shareholders. Improving human health is not the driving
force of this industry.

2 The pharmaceutical investment industry was artificially created and
strategically developed over an entire century by the same investment
groups that control the global petrochemical and chemical industries.

13 Vitamins and other effective natural health therapies that
effectively prevent diseases are incompatible with the very nature of
the pharmaceutical "business with disease."

reg

Happy Oyster

Feb 23, 2013, 5:24:48 PM2/23/13

Happy Oyster

Feb 23, 2013, 5:39:44 PM2/23/13
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 00:39:11 -0800 (PST), Reg Griswold
<reg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>16 Laws of the Pharmaceutical Industry

That is plain bullshit.

This is what the law says:

http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=7681

<quote>
Alternative Methoden / Homoeopathie / Oberlandesgericht Hamm verbietet
Werbung f�r Sch��ler-Salze
on: February 21, 2013, 12:48:30 PM
Started by Borodor - Last post by Borodor

http://www.justiz.nrw.de/JM/Presse/presse_weitere/PresseOLGs/20_02_2013/index.php

[*quote*]
Oberlandesgericht Hamm: Verbraucherschutz: unzul�ssige Werbung f�r
Sch��ler-Salze als "sanfte Begleiter in der Schwangerschaft"

20.02.2013

Die in der Deutschen Hebammenzeitschrift in Bezug auf zwei
hom�opathische Arzneimittel ver�ffentlichte Werbeaussage "Sch��ler-Salze
� Sanfte Begleiter in der Schwangerschaft" ist irref�hrend. Das hat der
4. Zivilsenat des Oberlandesgerichts Hamm am 13.12.2012 entschieden und
damit eine einstweilige Verf�gung des Landgerichts Dortmund best�tigt,
die diese Werbeaussage untersagt.

Das beklagte Unternehmen aus Rheda-Wiedenbr�ck vertreibt Sch��ler-Salze
u.a. als hom�opathische Arzneimittel, die als solche registriert, aber
nicht mit Anwendungsgebieten zugelassen sind. Sie hatte in der Deutschen
Hebammenzeitschrift mit der Aussage "Sch��ler-Salze � Sanfte Begleiter
in der Schwangerschaft" f�r zwei ihrer hom�opathischen Arzneimittel
geworben, worin der klagende Verband eine irref�hrende Werbung sah und
von der Beklagten ein Unterlassen der Werbeaussage verlangt hat.

Der 4. Zivilsenat des Oberlandesgerichts Hamm hat den
Unterlassungsanspruch best�tigt. Die zu beanstandende Werbeaussage
beinhalte auch aus Sicht der angesprochenen fachkundigen Hebammen ein
falsches Wirkungsversprechen im Sinne von � 3 Nr. 1
Heilmittelwerbegesetz. Beworben w�rden registrierte hom�opathische
Arzneimittel, bei denen das eigentliche Anwendungsgebiet wie z. B. der
Bereich einer Krankheit, in dem das Arzneimittel wirken solle, nicht
genannt werden d�rfe, um eine Irref�hrung zu vermeiden. F�r diese Mittel
d�rfe dann erst recht nicht mit einem umfassenderen Einsatzbereich -
einen solchen stelle die Schwangerschaft dar - geworben werden. In Bezug
auf die Schwangerschaft werde mit der Werbeaussage der Eindruck erweckt,
dass die genannten Mittel schonend und dauerhaft positiven Einfluss
speziell f�r die Schwangeren entfalten k�nnten, die Krankheiten oder
Beschwerden aus dem Anwendungsbereich der in Frage stehenden Mittel
aufwiesen. Der Eindruck sei falsch, weil die Wirkung der beworbenen
Arzneimittel nicht wissenschaftlich gesichert sei. Es bestehe die
Gefahr, dass Hebammen den Schwangeren im Vertrauen auf die Werbeangabe
zur Einnahme des beworbenen hom�opathischen Arzneimittels rieten. Das
halte die Schwangere m�glicherweise von der Befragung ihres Arztes oder
von der Einnahme angeblich mehr belastender, aber besser helfender
Pr�parate ab.

rechtskr�ftiges Urteil des 4. Zivilsenats des Oberlandesgerichts Hamm
(I-4 U 141/12)

Christian Nubbemeyer, Pressedezernent
[*/quote*]

</quote>

That is the fresh original press release by the German Court
"Oberlandesgericht Hamm" concerning health claims made about Schuessler
salts. The health claims of Schuessler salts are fraud. And anyone
making such claims should be sent to jail for the rest of his life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2013, 2:48:48 AM2/25/13
Yes, this annointed http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT

Laus Deo :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2013, 6:40:58 AM2/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2013, 5:54:06 AM2/27/13

Ken

Feb 27, 2013, 7:27:02 AM2/27/13
Only an Insane Obsessive Compulsive Quack like Andy Chung
would spend several hours EVERY DAY AND NIGHT repeating the same
worthless,
mindless, useless, pointless religious BULLSHIT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2013, 1:59:27 AM2/28/13

Happy Oyster

Feb 28, 2013, 12:44:19 AM2/28/13
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:59:27 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>"It would be far more reasonable to state

Okay. Here is something about Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung's arrogant
lying:

<quote>
This is Google's cache of
http://www.disease-treatment.com/showthread.php?t=51159. It is a
snapshot of the page as it appeared on 28 Jan 2013 11:11:20 GMT. The
current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ?-F
(Mac) and use the find bar.

Text-only version
These search terms are highlighted: hildner ocala
Disease Support Forums > Disease Support Forums > Heart
Disease Treatment and Information
Hey Chungboi!
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Mark Forums Read

Heart Disease Treatment and Information Heart disease discussion and
information

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Hawkeye-X
Hey Chungboi!
I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
Medical License.

Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.

Here is a sample letter:

08/04
COMPLAINT FORM

Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated

______________________________________
______________________________________
Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)

______________________________________
______________________________________
Address Physician’s Address

______________________________________
______________________________________

______________________________________
______________________________________
Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number

(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)

PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
and Social Security number.)
DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
_____________________

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form and the information submitted with this form when
conducting an investigation or acquiring medical records. I hereby
authorize the Board to release a copy of my complaint to the physician
involved/mentioned in the complaint.

Signature of Person Requesting Investigation Date
Mail to: Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, 2 Peachtree St,
NW. 36th floor, Atlanta, GA 30303.

08/04
Waiver Form

I, __________________________________________________ ___________,
having filed a
(Complainant’s Name)

complaint with the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
dated

______________________________against_____________
_____________________who
is licensed as a
(Licensee’s Name)

______________________________.
(License Type)

Hereby waive any privilege which I may have with respect to the
licensee against whom I have made complaint, so that the licensee may
respond to my complaint and provide confidential information to the
Board pertaining to the matters raised in my complaint, and

Authorize the release of the information in my complaint to those
individuals who, in the sole discretion of the Board, its staff or
legal counsel, may be necessary to conduct a full and fair
investigation of the complaint, and

Authorize the use of my name in the investigation of my complaint by
the Board, its professional staff, investigators, and legal counsel,
and

Hereby give my consent for the Georgia Composite State Board of
Medical Examiners to be given access to any and all of my personal,
medical/psychiatric/psychological/alcohol treatment/drug treatment
records for review and copying.

This consent is subject to revocation at any time upon written notice
by the patient named herein to the above custodian of record, except
to the extent that action has been taken in reliance upon this
consent.

RETURN TO:

Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Attn: Complaints Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta GA 30303
Phone: (404) 657-6487

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form if contacting the physician and/or conducting an
investigation.

____________________________________
Signature Date

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
John
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
<hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>Medical License.
>
>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>
>Here is a sample letter:
>
>08/04
>COMPLAINT FORM
>

>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>

>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Address Physician’s Address
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number
>
>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>
>PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
>and Social Security number.)
>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>_____________________

Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
it into?

Blessings,
John

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>Medical License.
>>
>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>
>>Here is a sample letter:
>>
>>08/04
>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>

>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>

>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Address Physician’s Address
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number
>>
>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>
>>PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
>>and Social Security number.)
>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>_____________________
>
>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>it into?
>
>Blessings,
>John

I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
thoroughly.

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
percy
Re: Hey Chungboi!
Hawkeye-X wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
>><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>>Medical License.
>>>
>>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>>
>>>Here is a sample letter:
>>>
>>>08/04
>>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>>

>>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>>

>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Address Physician’s Address
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number
>>>
>>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>>
>>>PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
>>>and Social Security number.)
>>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>>_____________________
>>
>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>it into?
>>
>>Blessings,
>>John
>

> I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> thoroughly.

Don't forget to mention his license was already pulled in Florida...

I nominate you for a Spaffie.

kisses,
Vicki

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
John
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
<hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
>><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>>Medical License.
>>>
>>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>>
>>>Here is a sample letter:
>>>
>>>08/04
>>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>>

>>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>>

>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Name Physician’s Full Name (First and Last)
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Address Physician’s Address
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Phone Number Physician’s Phone Number
>>>
>>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>>
>>>PATIENT’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient’s date of birth
>>>and Social Security number.)
>>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>>_____________________
>>
>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>it into?
>>
>>Blessings,
>>John
>
>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>thoroughly.

Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Blessings,
John

p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
win for Satan with this approach?

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
percy wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >>it into?
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>John
> >

> > I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> > copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> > thoroughly.
> >

> Don't forget to mention his license was already pulled in Florida...
>
> I nominate you for a Spaffie.
>
> kisses,
> Vicki

Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
somewhere.

Still praying for you, dear Vicki.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> ><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
> >>Medical License.
> >>
> >>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
> >>
> >>Here is a sample letter:
> >>
> >>08/04
> >>COMPLAINT FORM
> >>

> >>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
> >>

> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Name Physician's Full Name (First and Last)
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Address Physician's Address
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Phone Number Physician's Phone Number
> >>
> >>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
> >>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
> >>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
> >>
> >>PATIENT'S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
> >>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient's date of birth
> >>and Social Security number.)
> >>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
> >>_____________________
> >
> >Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >it into?
> >
> >Blessings,
> >John
>
> I'll say John Doe.

That'll go over real well.

> They're not going to bin it after I send them
> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> thoroughly.

You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
born-again Christians.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Re: Hey Chungboi!

John wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> <hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >>it into?
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>John
> >
> >I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> >copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> >thoroughly.
>
> Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?

As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
> somewhere.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Andrew B. Chung wrote:
> You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> born-again Christians.

The complaint is about your unprofessional and erratic behavior, not
about your religion. Your attempts to make it a "persecuted Christian"
issue are laughable.

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
percy
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>>it into?
>>>
>>>Blessings,
>>>John
>>
>>I'll say John Doe.
>

> That'll go over real well.
>

>>They're not going to bin it after I send them
>>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>>thoroughly.
>

> You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> born-again Christians.
>
> Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

"Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
add the ketones and replicate their effect."

-posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> John wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> > <hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > >I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> > >copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> > >thoroughly.
> >
> > Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
>
> Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?

If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.

> As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "

.... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
> > somewhere.
> >

> You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

Those in Christ who remain in this world see it all the time especially
in creatures of darkness like you.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
percy wrote:
<snip>

> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>
> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
hyperketonemia.

For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.

All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:28:50 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>>it into?
>>>
>>>Blessings,
>>>John
>>
>>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
>>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>>thoroughly.
>
>Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
>
>Blessings,
>John
>
>p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
>win for Satan with this approach?

What? I'm not lying. There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>percy wrote:
><snip>
>>
>> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
>> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
>> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>>
>> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
>
>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
>hyperketonemia.
>
>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>
>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>
>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
>
>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.

And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
Google link to this.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Chung loses his cool, and blurts out a coded confession

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > John wrote:

> > > Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
> >
> > Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?
>
> If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.
>
> > As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"
>
> As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
>
> ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.

That was an unexpected bonus!

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
percy
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>

>>percy wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>"Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
>>>spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
>>>add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>>>
>>>-posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
>>
>>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>>
>>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
>>hyperketonemia.
>>
>>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
>>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
>>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>>
>>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
>>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>>
>>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
>>
>>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>>Andrew B. Chung
>>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>

> No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.
>
> And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.
>
> Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
> Google link to this.
>
> Hawkeye-X

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.su...62f34357a9f7e7

http://tinyurl.com/elkek

Vicki

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Vicki said:

> You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
> Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
> days).
>
> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
> institution won't be hard to find.

I'm not sure if Dr. Hildner is still affiliated with the CENTRAL
FLORIDA HEART CENTER (correction) at 3304 SW 34th Circle, Suite 101
Ocala, FL 34432 ; you might try contacting the Society for
Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). Dr. Hildner is a
past president and current member of the SCAI Board of Trustees. Try
infoATscai.org .

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
percy wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
> > On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >
> >>percy wrote:
> >><snip>

> >>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >>
> >>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
> >>hyperketonemia.
> >>
> >>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
> >>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
> >>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
> >>
> >>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
> >>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
> >>
> >>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
> >>
> >>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >>
> >>Andrew B. Chung
> >>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
> >

> > No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.
> >
> > And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.
> >
> > Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
> > Google link to this.
> >
> > Hawkeye-X
>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.su...62f34357a9f7e7
>
> http://tinyurl.com/elkek

Thanks, Vicki.

The context would be most helpful for the discerning.

Still praying for you.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?
> >
> > If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.
> >
> > > As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"
> >
> > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> >
> > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> >
> That was an unexpected bonus!

The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
your eternal death.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/monument.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/8wagq

Without the LORD, the other countries of the world will remain
accursed.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:28:50 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> ><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> >>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> >>thoroughly.
> >
> >Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
> >
> >Blessings,
> >John
> >
> >p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
> >win for Satan with this approach?
>
> What?

Yes.

> I'm not lying.

Only if your name is John Doe.

> There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
> has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Even if there were, you would still be bearing false witness.

Truth is simple but remains beyond the reach of the untruthful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> > >
> > > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> > >
> > That was an unexpected bonus!
>
> The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> your eternal death.

Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
against yourself here.

It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

WHAT IS THE RAPTURE?

It's God's TRICK that he is pulling on those who profrane to be his
'truest' believers.
Truth is: HE'S SENDING YOU ALL DOWNSATAIRS. HE CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT
OF YOU.

Well, it's an interesting thought, and can you prove it isn't true?

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
JessHC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.

> > > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> > >
> > > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> > >
> > That was an unexpected bonus!
>
> The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> your eternal death.

The unexpected bonus will be you not trying to talk to us any more.

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
anti-christian wrote:
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > That was an unexpected bonus!
> >
> > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > your eternal death.
>
> Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> against yourself here.
>
> It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You were being so good, not bothering anybody...

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
JessHC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.

Gee, Andy. There isn't anyone named "anti-christian" from alt.atheism
in this thread. Are you hallucinating again?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You keep saying that - dogmatically. That is because you don't actually
believe it yourself.

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS EASY!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
news:1152910184.2...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.YOU GOT 24 HOURS-THEN THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME
FOR
YOU.
ENOUGH SAID.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > > against yourself here.
> > >
> > > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> You keep saying that - dogmatically.

No. What is written is not spoken.

> That is because you don't actually believe it yourself.

It remains my choice. Sorry that you are unable to believe that I have
free will. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Don Kirkman
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1152905904.9...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

[Re Dr. Hildner]

>Actually, Dr. Hilder was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
>after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards. He
>still can use the cc to perhaps motivate him to lose some weight. He
>has a lot of visceral adiposity. It is my wish that he not suffer from
>further CV events.

Let's do some fact checking; in August, 2001, the staff included (I've
omitted biographical details for most):
[http://web.archive.org/web/200110202...et/staff.html]

[Start staff lists]
Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive
Dr. Hildner received his M.D. from the Stritch School of Medicine,
Loyola University in Chicago in 1959. He did his internship at St.
Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, from 1959 to 1960. He then
served with the USPHS in Arizona for two years. He completed a Residency
in Internal Medicine at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit in 1964, and
then served as Senior Resident in the Cardiac Physiology Laboratory at
the Henry Ford Hospital for 18 months, followed by a one year Post
Doctoral Research Fellowship at the National Heart Institute of the
National Institutes of Health.

Dr. Hildner was the winner of the Wasman Biological Society "L" award
and research key at Loyolay University, Chicago, in 1955, and was a
Finalist in the Young Investigators Competition of the American College
of Cardiology in 1967.

Dr. Hildner was the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida from 1974 until
1990. He also served as Associate Chief of the Division of Cardiology at
Mount Sinai Medical Center from 1974 until 1990. He has been Professor
of Medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami,
Florida, since 1986.

Currently, in addition to serving as the Director of the Cardiac
Catheterization Laboratory of the Central Florida Heart Center, he is an
Interventional Cardiologist with the Ocala Heart Institute in Ocala,
Florida.

Dr. Hildner is currently the Editor-in-Chief, CATHETERIZATION AND
CARDIOVASCULAR DIAGNOSIS. In the past, he has been a Chairman of the
Board of Regents of the American College of Chest Physicians, a Trustee
and President for the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.

He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the
American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the Americal College of Chest
Physicians, Fellow of the Council of Clinical Cardiology ofthe American
Heart Association, Fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and
Interventions, and a Member of the Council on Thrombosis of the American
Heart Association.

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Humeraa Qamar, M.D.
Pediatrics

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator

Andrew B. Chung, M.D., Ph.D
Cardiology
CFHC Welcomes its newest associate! Dr. A. Chung has joined us now. He
is taking new patients and booking fast.

Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA (M.D.);
also, Dept. of Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta,
GA (Ph.D.)
Residency: Internal Medicine, Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Fellowship: Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, Research and Clinical
Training, Emory University School of Medicine
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Board Eligible: Cardiology

Dr. Chung will be affiliated with Central Florida Heart Center in July,
2001, following the completion of his Cardiology Fellowship at Emory
University. In addition to his medical degree, he has earned a Ph.D. in
Human Genetics. Dr. Chung was awarded the AMA Physician Recognition
Award in 1997 and again in 2000. He has also been the recipient of the
AHA Cardiovascular Research Fellowship Award, among several other
accolades. He has an extensive portfolio of original research
publications in vascular biology and genetics, as well as oral
presentations at national professional society meetings. Special
interests include angiography, echocardiography, and nuclear perfusion
imaging.

And in October, 2001, the staff included:

Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator
[End of staff lists]

No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.

It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).

It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out
of a school setting. :-)

--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> [...]
> Cardiology, Invasive
>
> Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
> Family Practice
>
> Ronald J. Babcock
> Administrator
> [End of staff lists]
>
> No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.
>
> It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
> released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
> December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).
>
> It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
> those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out

This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
truth.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 12:17:35 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Vicki said:
>
>> You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
>> Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
>> days).
>>
>> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
>> institution won't be hard to find.
>
>I'm not sure if Dr. Hildner is still affiliated with the CENTRAL
>FLORIDA HEART CENTER (correction) at 3304 SW 34th Circle, Suite 101
>Ocala, FL 34432 ; you might try contacting the Society for
>Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). Dr. Hildner is a
>past president and current member of the SCAI Board of Trustees. Try
>infoATscai.org .

Thank you. Duly noted.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 12:38:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:

> >> What?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >> I'm not lying.
> >
> >Only if your name is John Doe.
> >
> >> There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
> >> has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.
> >
> >Even if there were, you would still be bearing false witness.
> >
> >Truth is simple but remains beyond the reach of the untruthful.
>
> Don't care.

Not a surprise.

Art Deco wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >percy wrote:
> ><snip>
> >>
> >> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> >> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> >> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
> >>
> >> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
> >
> >It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >
> >For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
> >hyperketonemia.
> >
> >For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
> >hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
> >hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>
> Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
> I don't for a second believe:
>
> "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
> their faces to show men they are fasting.

My countenance is not a somber one. The hunger I feel is from the Holy
Spirit and comforts me.

> I tell you the truth, they
> have received their reward in full.

For they fast seeking glorification from other men.

> But when you fast, put oil on your
> head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
> are fasting,

It is only obvious to people who know me that I am fasting because they
know how much thinner I am. Otherwise, it has not affected my personal
grooming or my daily routine except for giving me the extra time from
not eating meals.

> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV

When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
choice to obey HIM.

> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.

Indeed.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
Yo, Hawk...

I feel your pain.

Unfortunately, complaints to the GA Medical Board are not going to
affect Chunk in the least.

Regardez:

1) Andy no longer has a practice. Ask him to post his office address,
and see what I mean.
2) Since he is no longer a practicing physician, it's not as if he'll
lose income from yet another license revocation. If he gets real hard
up, he'll just relocate to Alabama or some other backwoods locale; the
individual states' med boards do not cross-reference.
3) He's had numerous TOS bans, but he's too obsessed with his own
notoriety to stop posting for even a day. This has nothing to do with
the glorification of his master; it has everything to do with feeding
his ego.
4) Andy thinks he's on a mission from 'god'. He won't stop with his
gibberish until he is institutionalized, or until he is taken to "meet
his master", which if he continues to press the wrong buttons, he will
do sooner than he expects.

Good luck in your endeavors, bro.

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
nJb
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
I've got the KY, I just need his ass so I can prepare it. What is the
ETA?

--
Jack

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM

nJb wrote:
> I've got the KY, I just need his ass so I can prepare it. What is the ETA?
>
> --
> Jack

Fully Gimped up?

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Art Deco wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Art Deco wrote:

> >> Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
> >> I don't for a second believe:
> >>
> >> "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
> >> their faces to show men they are fasting.
> >
> >My countenance is not a somber one. The hunger I feel is from the Holy
> >Spirit and comforts me.
> >
> >> I tell you the truth, they
> >> have received their reward in full.
> >
> >For they fast seeking glorification from other men.
> >
> >> But when you fast, put oil on your
> >> head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
> >> are fasting,
> >
> >It is only obvious to people who know me that I am fasting because they
> >know how much thinner I am. Otherwise, it has not affected my personal
> >grooming or my daily routine except for giving me the extra time from
> >not eating meals.
>
> What a liar you are.

Again, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> >> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> >> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV
> >
> >When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
> >choice to obey HIM.
> >
> >> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.
> >
> >Indeed.
>
> Hypocrite.

Though it remains my choice to refrain from judging others and my wish
that others would also refrain from the judging, recognizing the free
will of others is not hypocrisy.

> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
> Yeah, sure you are.

Yes, I will continue to pray for you, dear neighbor.

I believe you are already experiencing unexpected things.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Hawki

news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> [...]
>>
>> Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
>> Family Practice
>>
>> Ronald J. Babcock
>> Administrator
>> [End of staff lists]
>>
>> No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.
>>
>> It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
>> released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
>> December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).
>>
>> It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
>> those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out
>> of a school setting. :-)
>
> This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the

LOL LOL

how dumb do you think the readers are??

your facts and your dates...do not add up to the published data as
above...

continue to discern as you wish

I for one will continue to believe the documented facts..

and you are NOT on a staff list a mere 4 months after your heralded
arrival...

one does not need to know WHY..

we can "discern" the possible reasons on our own

Hawki wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...

<snip>

> > This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
> > truth
>
> LOL LOL

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> how dumb do you think the readers are??

You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
one of the older doctor.

Truth is simple.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 22:08:59 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yo, Hawk...
>
>I feel your pain.
>
>Unfortunately, complaints to the GA Medical Board are not going to
>affect Chunk in the least.
>
>Regardez:
>
>1) Andy no longer has a practice. Ask him to post his office address,
>and see what I mean.
>2) Since he is no longer a practicing physician, it's not as if he'll
>lose income from yet another license revocation. If he gets real hard
>up, he'll just relocate to Alabama or some other backwoods locale; the
>individual states' med boards do not cross-reference.
>3) He's had numerous TOS bans, but he's too obsessed with his own
>notoriety to stop posting for even a day. This has nothing to do with
>the glorification of his master; it has everything to do with feeding
>his ego.
>4) Andy thinks he's on a mission from 'god'. He won't stop with his
>gibberish until he is institutionalized, or until he is taken to "meet
>his master", which if he continues to press the wrong buttons, he will
>do sooner than he expects.
>
>Good luck in your endeavors, bro.

Yeah. I know what you mean. But I can try. If he's a disbarred dude,
he can't even dispense OTC meds without getting his ass into trouble,
and that's the goal I'm trying to reach.

As a matter of fact, I got an interesting email about Andrew that will
definetely go to the Board for illegal activity, and he posted it
(stupidly) here.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Don Kirkman
article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

>Hawki wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
>> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...

>> how dumb do you think the readers are??

>You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>one of the older doctor.

It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
a broom closet. It works that way in almost every facility in the
business world - it certainly did when I managed space for a county
department in my area. Shuffling staff around was a constant exercise
in keeping people at work with at least minimum amenities. :-)

Information available on the Internet indicates that only one of the two
doctors is still active in medicine in the Ocala area, it seems. Which
one would that be? His son seems to be working in the same facility,
BTW.
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:
>
> >Hawki wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> >> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
>
> >> how dumb do you think the readers are??
>
> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
> >one of the older doctor.
>
> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> a broom closet.

I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

Truth is simple.

article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:
>> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
>> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

>> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>> >one of the older doctor.

>> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
>> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
>> a broom closet.

>I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
lying. Which one do you choose?
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

> >> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> >> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> >> a broom closet.
>
> >I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.
>
> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
> lying. Which one do you choose?

The truth.

I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
listed on their web site.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Don Kirkman
article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:
>> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
>> article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:

>> >I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

>> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
>> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
>> lying. Which one do you choose?

>The truth.

>I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
>patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
>as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
>listed on their web site.

As the director of the cath lab I doubt Dr. Hildner was succeeded by the
newest member of the staff (actually it seems Dr. Hildner may still be
associated with that operation). Let me offer you a face-saving third
possibility: it may not have been Dr. Hildner but someone else who was
removed from the staff during the 88 days you were there, and because of
a false memory you are confusing that person with Dr. Hildner. There is
no shame in a false memory, but there is a real risk of making false
accusations.

Even if Dr. Hildner stopped seeing patients, that is not a "retirement"
if he maintained his position as director of the cath lab program who
probably was responsible for training you. Only the patient caseload
would have been transferred, not the title and responsibility of
overseeing the lab.
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

</quote>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2013, 3:02:15 AM3/1/13
we are following (Luke 9:23) has overcome all trouble from this
world:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/199a7886b347dcb4?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror (Romans 8:37) as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Yes, this annointed (2 Timothy 1:7) http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2013, 12:53:21 AM3/2/13

Reg Griswold

Mar 2, 2013, 12:38:18 PM3/2/13
The seven stages of disease (fungation)
http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/cancers-tumors/part-i/the-seven-stages-of-disease.html

CANCER - This is the seventh and final stage of disease. Body vitality
is at a very low ebb; cells are no longer under the control of the
body's master control system, the brain. They multiply wildly in an
unorganized manner without purpose. They may be giants or dwarfs and
they draw their needs from the bloodstream without contributing to
body functions. Cancer cells are parasitic cells. Once this condition
is reached, there is little hope except to arrest and control the
process. Only the healthiest of regimens can do this.

reg

Ernie

Mar 2, 2013, 12:59:06 PM3/2/13
On 3/2/2013 12:38 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:

<snip>

Reg Griswold is a sheila from Oz named carole hubbard
whose posting history has earned her a reputation as
the Lunatic from Down Under (LfDU).

Caveat emptor!

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_and_Ernie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/bert-and-ernie-gay-marriage-no_n_924808.html

Reg Griswold

Mar 2, 2013, 1:07:41 PM3/2/13
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/bert-and-ernie-gay-marriage-...

Ernie is a sock puppet of a pharmaceutical pawn who argues against
any / all alternative therapies in misc.health.alternative.

reg

Ernie

Mar 2, 2013, 1:50:28 PM3/2/13
Denied.

Reg is a sock puppet by carole hubbard of Oz, who propagates unproven
and dangerous health remedies. Those remedies do not qualify as bona
fide alternative remedies to conventional evidence-based medicine.

carole cannot prove who is a sock puppet and who isn't. her claims are
unsupportable.

On the other hand, it has been shown in recent posts to mha that
articles from carole and Reg have headers indicating each posts from the
same originating source.

Caveat emptor when it comes to articles from Reg aka carole!

Reg Griswold

Mar 2, 2013, 3:24:10 PM3/2/13
Ernie is a recent sock puppet invention of Bob Officer the well known
pharmaceutical pawn.
Previous sock puppet was chopchumpski where bob demonstrated his
stalking tendencies.

I guess the only way to get consensus is to create a few socks, hey
bob?
If stalking and harrassment don't work then he uses consensus of the
sock puppets.

reg

Woody

Happy Oyster

Mar 2, 2013, 8:03:45 AM3/2/13
Carole Hubbard is a paid agent of the naturopathic mafia.

Happy Oyster

Mar 2, 2013, 8:03:15 AM3/2/13
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:38:18 -0800 (PST), Reg Griswold
<reg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The seven stages of disease (fungation)

Oh, that is the same bullshit again.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2013, 3:27:24 AM3/3/13

Reg Griswold

Mar 3, 2013, 5:02:36 AM3/3/13

Woody

Mar 3, 2013, 8:50:36 AM3/3/13
On 3/2/2013 3:24 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:

> If stalking and harrassment don't work then he uses consensus of the
> sock puppets.

Neither sock, nor harrassment, nor consensus by socks is required to
correctly contradict and oppose the falsehoods carole hubbard propagates
on usenet.

Posting the facts alone is sufficient.

Reg Griswold is a sock for carole hubbard of Australia, a deluded and
vile idiot who posts dangerous disinformation about treatment for
cancer, among other lies. she is a pawn of the industry that produces
and markets homeopathy, which has been shown no better than placebo.

Caveat emptor when reading anything that carole hubbard or her socks Reg
Griswold or clark post.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2013, 12:54:01 AM3/4/13

Reg Griswold

Mar 4, 2013, 12:58:05 AM3/4/13

Ernie is Happy Oyster's sock puppet.

Check the header - albasani.net - german isp

reg

Reg Griswold

Mar 4, 2013, 12:17:25 PM3/4/13
Woody is a sock of the german idiot known as happy oyster, aka
demented deckers aka fruitcake.

She is of the allopathic persuasion and writes a guide "How to survive
in mha" rather than just moving to a group that supports her views.
A sure sign of needing mental help.

reg

Woody

Mar 4, 2013, 2:36:11 PM3/4/13
On 3/4/2013 12:17 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:50:36 -0500, Woody <*~*@*~*.*~*> wrote:
>
>> On 3/2/2013 3:24 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:
>>
>>> If stalking and harrassment don't work then he uses consensus of the
>>> sock puppets.
>>
>> Neither sock, nor harrassment, nor consensus by socks is required to
>> correctly contradict and oppose the falsehoods carole hubbard propagates
>> on usenet.
>>
>> Posting the facts alone is sufficient.
>>
>> Reg Griswold is a sock for carole hubbard of Australia, a deluded and
>> vile idiot who posts dangerous disinformation about treatment for
>> cancer, among other lies. she is a pawn of the industry that produces
>> and markets homeopathy, which has been shown no better than placebo.
>>
>> Caveat emptor when reading anything that carole hubbard or her socks Reg
>> Griswold or clark post.
>
> Woody is a sock of the german idiot known as happy oyster, aka
> demented deckers aka fruitcake.

Sure he is.

carole hubbard <-- the Lunatic from Down Under (LfDU)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2013, 7:22:37 AM3/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2013, 7:57:12 AM3/6/13