Daily WDJW Health Tip for 11/13/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2016, 7:48:58 AM11/13/16
Report not abuse
It's when we're being delivered (2 Kings 17:38-39) from ourselves by
the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD that we become healthier (
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier ) than ever:

http://JiL4ever.net/HealthTip

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2016, 7:48:45 AM11/14/16
It's when we've the love and goodness (Psalm 23:6) of the LORD our

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 7:42:00 AM11/15/16
It's when we're comforted (John 14:2-4) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 11:43:58 AM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 7:42 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not?

<http://investigations.blog.ajc.com/2016/08/04/wonderfully-hungry-doc-suspended-by-medical-board/>

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 1:19:19 PM11/15/16
ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) delusional Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> Looks like you're correct about sightwalkers license, I just checked at
> http://verify.sos.ga.gov/Verification/

... which is a database for **non-physicians**

Your error here is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Jimmy, more than ever
to convince you to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus Deo !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/JMJGiUC6Muc/u7WH7HmxBAAJ

ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) delusional Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) delusional Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> lol only a doubting Thomas would need to boldly check twice! lol
>>> Jimmy Alpha GeD
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew greets you, Jimmy, following the way
>> here in Georgia, USA:
>>
>> How are you ?
>
> Being ...

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving terribly like
Esau, whom the LORD our infinite Creator GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/5nKMX_R9EXU/oLPRKCk9zCEJ

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly asked:

"Could this be a safe alternative to the starvation approach/diet?"

> MattB wrote:

>>> "We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the
>>> mom turn white. The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so
>>> sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed
>>> some help before we went on to the pageant,'" she explained.
>>> end quote...
>>
>> That would be gross.
>>
>> Is she OK today?
>
> Sure she is, tapeworms are nothing new, people have been having them
> forever. Drop a few pounds and take a pill, what could be better? lol

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/NACZnb_33fU/rCEXo2AdNfUJ

"Cysticercosis, a parasitic infection caused by the larval form of the
pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, has been increasingly recognized as a
cause of severe but preventable neurologic disease in the United
States (1–5). Reports documenting hundreds of cases, mainly of
neurocysticercosis, have drawn attention to this previously
underrecognized disease (6,7)."

Source:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly wrote:

> Jason, one must remember "truth" and "Chung" are not synonymous. Chung
> seems on a mission only to rehabilitate his "quack"* diet that may have
> had even a small part in the death of a child?
> <http://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/oR__FzbEer8J

Notes that Jimmy, by writing and posting here his "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion, remains ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) to watch all his family & friends stop being hungry
and die so that he would thereby be cured of his delusion:

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 3:09:47 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 1:19 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 3:18:06 PM11/15/16

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 4:53:23 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 3:18 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your revoked license back, we care
that the people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 4:58:30 PM11/15/16

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:10:49 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 4:58 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:19:50 PM11/15/16
... and just as Ananias and Sapphira lost their salvation as a
consequence of lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit:

"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit

Losing ones salvation is a terribly consequence of being
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry misbehaving terribly.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:24:00 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 5:10 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:40:57 PM11/15/16
... just as Ananias and Sapphira lost their salvation as a
consequence of lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit:

"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/s0OJSn6IeLg/B1MKhJfLAwAJ

Losing ones salvation is a terrible consequence of being
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry misbehaving terribly.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:54:30 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2016, 5:57:44 PM11/15/16

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/s0OJSn6IeLg/9pYKfr7MAwAJ

Losing ones salvation is a terrible consequence of being
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry misbehaving terribly.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 15, 2016, 6:00:44 PM11/15/16
On 11/15/2016 6:01 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2016, 7:38:44 AM11/17/16
It's when we're wise (Proverbs 29:11) in the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah

Happy Oyster

Nov 17, 2016, 5:22:28 PM11/17/16
Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, the piece of shit, thinks HE can decide
who lost his salvation:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:58:07 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>... just as Ananias and Sapphira lost their salvation as a
>consequence of lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit:
>
>"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit

No. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic piece of shit who harasses
Netizens.

This is a snapshot taken some days ago:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic piece of shit. He continuously
harasses Netizens

9

This is a short sequence of 7 postings made by Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung, one right after the other on November 4th, 2016:

Piece of proof 1: "Duke wrote":"
Piece of proof 2: "Duke wrote:"
Piece of proof 3: ""ASD's resident troll" wrote:"
Piece of proof 4: "RandyF wrote:"
Piece of proof 5: "Gordon wrote:"
Piece of proof 6: "Henry Mydlarz wrote:"
Piece of proof 7: "Rod wrote:"

Same day:
Piece of proof 8: "Susan wrote:"

Same day:
Piece of proof 9: RandyF wrote in part:

########################

Piece of proof 1:

[*quote*]
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Exposing the degenerate reprobate mind of the eternally
condemned on 11/04/16 ...
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 05:28:11 -0500

Duke wrote:
****
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 2:

[*quote*]

*****
>> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 3:

******
> [...]
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 4:

*******
>>bob officer wrote:
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 5:

[*quote*]
>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
>Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.christian,alt.christnet.christianlife
>Subject: Greeting Gordon on 11/04/16 ...
>Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 05:30:08 -0500

>Gordon wrote:
*******
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 6:

**************

>> I have both - Diabetes and depression. The depression has been increasing
>> over the years, and gets to be quite intense.
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 7:

[*quote*]
>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
>Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.christian,alt.christnet.christianlife
>Subject: Greeting Rod on 11/04/16 ...
>Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 05:31:07 -0500

>Rod wrote:
*****
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 8:

[*quote*]
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: + Lovingly (1Pe3:8) being a superhero (Gen6:4) with all glory
to GOD on 11/05/16 :-)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 01:53:59 -0500

Susan wrote:
*****
> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
[*/quote*]

Piece of proof 9:

[*quote*]
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Sharing the science of the cure for type-2 diabetes on 11/05/16
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 17:02:32 -0500

RandyF wrote in part:

> "After the eight-week diet the volunteers returned to normal eating
[*/quote*]
--
Homöopathie ist nichts als Hütchenspielerbetrug und organisierte Kriminalität
http://ariplex.com/folia/archives/565.htm http://ariplex.com/folia/archives/570.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2016, 8:03:40 PM11/17/16
an eternally condemned (un)Happy Oyster wrote:

> The headline was
>
> "Exposing the degenerate reprobate mind of the eternally condemned on
> 10/24/16 ..."

... and still is.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/byUlJNx9ccQ/eVjJlxtuBQAJ

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly show that you, who are eternally
condemned, have a "degenerate reprobate mind." The latter is indeed a
consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD.

Laus Deo !

eternally condemned (un)Happy Oyster wrote:
> another eternally condemned soul wrote:
>>> Jimmy with a retarded brain stammered:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> Instead, it simply shows that the Holy Spirit is able to use
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew despite the fact that this physician
>>> is clearly not GOD :-)
>>
>> If the Holy Spirit was to use you, she wouldn't allow you to make all
>> the errors you make.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/DcWwgM-uEDAJ

> Right. She would shoot him right away.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/toaOPrWdlEoJ

Calling the Holy Spirit a "She" is blaspheming against Him.

It is written that, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a sin that
is never forgiven (Mark 3:29).

May GOD continue to curse and torment you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2016, 7:45:12 AM11/18/16
It's when we're humbled (Nahum 1:3) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Nov 19, 2016, 10:52:03 AM11/19/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2016, 10:55:41 AM11/19/16
Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were
comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally
condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure
for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with
your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure
that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be
justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that
the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently
missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a
very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive
deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not
type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial
rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as
evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release"
instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of
remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase
insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial
insulin levels.

I gives all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are
unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those
of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2016, 9:49:35 AM12/19/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your revoked license back, we care
that the people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2016, 9:55:03 AM12/19/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker without a license said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2016, 12:54:01 PM12/19/16
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2016, 2:13:43 PM12/19/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your license back, we care that the
people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2016, 3:08:53 PM12/19/16

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 19, 2016, 5:53:07 PM12/19/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your license back, we care that the
people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2016, 6:59:59 PM12/19/16

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2016, 7:56:31 AM12/20/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your license back, we care that the
people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2016, 10:04:30 AM12/20/16

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Dec 20, 2016, 10:43:38 AM12/20/16
On 11/15/2016 5:41 PM, sightwalker with only a phd said,

Pardon! Sweet jimmy just asked if it was ethical for you as an md with a
license revoked/suspended by the state to advertise with their
revoked/suspended license number as shown below? It is either, not both,
but you haven't answered so we are still in the dark.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and author of the 2PD-**diet** Approach:
> http://JiL4ver.net/Luke2442
> which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

sightwalker, isn't it just a tad unethical/unchristian-like for you to
advertise your license as an MD when in fact you have disgraced
yourself, your family and all real MD's by having said license
revoked/suspended by the state? If not, why not? People should look up
to even failed presidential candidates. You don't want to be seen like
Clinton.

Please post if and or when you get your license back, we care that the
people of Georgia are free from quackery!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2016, 12:41:01 PM12/20/16

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure

Happy Oyster

Jan 1, 2017, 11:15:52 PM1/1/17