The Final FAQ's Answer about alt.religion.scientology - on sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as "fighting for truth and freedom" - {HRI 20100402-V1.0}

Plato Been

Apr 2, 2010, 1:07:53 AM4/2/10
The Final FAQ's Answer about alt.religion.scientology - on sociopaths
who want to feel themselves and each other as "fighting for truth and
freedom"

{HRI 20100402-V1.0}

'

Both they and we, would be better off, if they came out of the closet
and openly stated their condition.

For themselves to state or even admit their condition, however, is
contrary to their condition and purpose:

alt.religion.scientology consists of a group - people posting there
and interacting there - a group of sociopaths in various states or
degrees of putrefaction (of offensive decay), and their supporters,

- which, from a sociological viewpoint is highly interesting, to
study such a group -

WHO EXECUTE THEIR PURPOSE OF MAKING THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER (and
any other, fitting or convenient sociopath) SEEM "NORMAL" or "NOT-
SOCIOPATHS," and even "much better than others."

'

And the method they have in common, is: To expose or attack
'Scientology' in such a way,

that it will not actually bring about an understanding, but avoids
an understanding of life itself.

But that, however, IS necessary to expose 'Scientology,' and
to understand sociopaths and oppressive groups in general.

'

'

'

If you do not know that about them - which THEY have the purpose to
confuse you about and to hide from you - if you do not know their
actual purpose,

then their shouting or posting "for freedom and truth," is of course
very confusing,

if you do not know, that it comes from sociopaths WHO have
THE PURPOSE to seem "normal" and

to seem to want to "protect life," who "do that more than
others," even,

as if "THAT would be 'their purpose'."

'

'

They get more confusing, though - and which they fiercely hide, but
nevertheless - MOST OF THOSE SOCIOPATHS secretly BELIEVE,

THAT 'Scientology' "FURTHERS KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPIRIT, AND RESTORES
SPIRITUAL ABILITIES - TO INCLUDE PAST LIFE MEMORY, AND TO EXTEND
SPIRITUAL PERCEPTION AND TO HEIGHTEN THE ABILITY TO HANDLE ENERGIES"

- and, being sociopaths, they will wish to vehemently deny, hinder,
distort and oppose THOSE ABILITIES,

as you have seen from their intense desire to "utterly destroy me,"

much like l. ron hubbard himself and HIS sociopaths desire
it and tried it too, to "utterly destroy me." *(1)...(13)

'

Now 'the rest of the story:'

THUS THEY SUPPORT - with the above, hidden "opposition to what THEY
believe 'Scientology' stands for," they in fact support

- which is THE NEXT LAYER OF CONFUSION -

THE PRETENSE of 'Scientology' (of l. ron hubbard) that "Scientology
delivers those spiritual abilities," and that 'Scientology' "is about
that" - which it is not at all, as I described for you most recently
in

'Amazing ...'

'

'

My writing DOES truly expose 'Scientology' and l. ron hubbard, for
what "it" is, and so

the putrefied and putrefying sociopaths, suffering from Anti-Social
Personality Disorders as witnessed by their archived communications -
the group that defines itself by alt.religion.scientology *(1)...(13)

these sociopaths will never publish that, which really DOES under-
stand and expose 'Scientology.'

THEIR "fight against 'Scientology'" is, in order to "prove" for
themselves, and to support each other in the belief or pretense,

that "they are good," are "fighting for freedom of speech and
for justice,"

and it is to "prove" to themselves and each other, to make
each other FEEL, that "THEY are the good ones,"

and so they act themselves like a sort of sect, very
"protective of their sociopaths," and I have come to call
them (that alt.religion.scientology 'group') a 'mafia'

in other words, THEY are sociopaths PRETENDING, as 'Scientology'
does too PRETEND, that "they fight for truth and for freedom and
for justice;" yet

you can recognize them most easily, in that they have never relayed,
nor have put on their websites, nor openly have validated (by
understanding life itself, which precisely DOES expose 'Scientology')
and

because my writing DOES understand and protect Life, and
THEREFORE opposes 'Scientology,' it does oppose THEIR (hidden,
above mentioned) purpose of "making sociopaths seem 'good' or
even 'above normal people'," and so even though they DO know,
that My writing really DOES expose 'Scientology,'

they are most unlikely now or in the future to validate and relay my
writing, and that gives you the easiest tool to recognize them.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The Social 'Mark Bunker' Psychosis: 'When the Bad join the Ugly,
to PRETEND "to fight Evil" and "to be 'free speech advocates'" '
{HRI draft note 20100219-V1.0}
(19 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/53baf36cac31972d

(2) 'Detecting Criminal Minds: At deaths of active Sociopaths
(e.g. Dave Bird, Eldon Braun), other Sociopaths come forward
to praise these'
{HRI draft note 20100212-V1.0}
(12 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/469cafc28ddbb0d1

(3) 'Advice to murderous sociopaths ("How is your jugular,
'henri'?") '
(3 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/77e3db136441c7d4

(4) 'Murderous sociopaths described (How "henri" behaves like a
'Scientologist' or as a Hubbard-clone: "Always attack, never
defend" - which is logical, for sociopaths)'
{note 20100201}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/683514bca2ac8530

(5) 'Sociopaths trying to incite sociopaths to justify, and to again
commit murder on Koos Nolst Trenite'
{HRI note 20100201-V1.0}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/9cc356647cfb1c34
PLUS:
'The accessories to - , the aids to - , and the originators of
this crime,* remain silent...'
{HRI note 20100201-V2.0}
(1 February 2010 - Version 2.0 on 5 Feb 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/3f563b7bf2043b0c

(6) 'Much vital truth acquired by me, the Demonic Critics of
Scientology, have been attacking and denying, since thirteen
years now (Example: Mike Rinder Interview 1996)'
(includes Ambassador for Mankind RI-753i of 2 Dec 1996)
{HRI note 20091103-V1.0-t} - includes {AfM RI 19961202}
(3 November 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/8a293aa53232e0a9

(7) 'Anyone here NOT wanting me murdered or destroyed? - Their
incitement to murder the very able'
{HRI note 20091028-t}
(28 October 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5be79255e1685d80

(8) 'Demonic Creatures' Incitement to murder the very able (you)'
{HRI note 20091021}
(superceded by and included in {HRI note 20091028-t} )
(21 October 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/daa459cf647cd34f
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/daa459cf647cd34f

(9) 'When Koos Nolst Trenite is mentioned to Demonic creatures (to
hidden sociopaths)' (MTDC)
{HRI note 20091002-V2.0}
(2 October 2009 - Version 2.0 on 4 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/e19a4b4e04487d57

(10) 'Refuting some of the Evil of Tulka on me, that Demonic creatures
love to repeat'
{HRI note 20090929-V2.0}
(29 September 2009 - Version 2.0 on 2 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/20ad13b65828d68f

(11) 'Mark Rathbun (the confessor of Tom Cruise), How to return him
- or rather, those who DO want to - to Sanity'
{20090827-V1.0.1 note by KNT hrp&p}
(27 August 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 28 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/2f2dac12feeb173c

(12) 'Filtering out his "critics," who are AS demonically malicious as
l. ron hubbard himself, and 'Scientologists' alike, plus rabid
supporters of either' - (Encl. {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2} )
{note 20090826-V2.0}
(26 August 2009 - Version 2.0 on 30 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/c49c04e296b92c4a
'

__________
'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
(SRCS)
{HRI 20100106-II-V5.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 5.1 on 28 Mar 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/d02773b753bd1646

'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
{HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d

'What are 'Double Lies:' Unraveling 'Scientology' (l. ron
hubbard's) - some of the most obvious ones'
{HRI note 20091023-V2.3}
(23 October 2009 - Version 2.3 on 29 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/94e75a4b7437964e

'Biggest Secret of 'Scientology' exposed by {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}
incl. actual 'Definition of Truth,' 'Definition of Punishment,'
and 'Definition of Karma' '
{HRI note 20090923}
(23 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/7424a01614ca9407

'Did you ever face the SHUDDERING Ugliness of l .ron hubbard?'
{HRI note 20090921}
(21 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/9b1eccb6a9c71b96

'A Cult (Scientology) Demon's "Definition" of "reality"
- (encl. The ACTUAL Definition of Reality or Truth,
in {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2})'
{HRI note 20090914-II}
(14 September 2009 Additional Issue II)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/a5fb436a57a395d5

'Real Life Definition of Cult Member, here 'Scientology'
"'Sea Org' member" - Providing the Demon (here the rapist-
ghoul l. ron hubbard) with Life Energy'
- (encl. {HRI draft 20090822-V1.4} 'Real Life Definitions ... ')
{HRI note 20090914-I-V2.1}
(14 September 2009 Add. Issue I - Version 2.1 on 17 Sept 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/4f87cfb7ccd407b6

'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)'
{HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1}
(19 August 2009 - Version 2.1 on 31 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.german/msg/da33f68170202860

'Human Rights Order on Satan, last incarnation l. ron hubbard'
(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')
{HRO 20081017-V2.5}
(17 October 2008 - Version 2.5 on 22 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/4b691b97c821da7d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/08815021fc500b06

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2010 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Honest Abe

Apr 2, 2010, 4:04:09 PM4/2/10
It is an old but still employed practice of the scam "church" of $cientology
to dismiss all criticism as being the work of sociopaths ("suppressives" in
their vernacular), but most such criticism is based on the true experiences
of ex-members and the documented criminal convictions of the "church" and
its leaders.

COGNITIONS OF A LIBERATED SCIENTOLOGIST

In the years since leaving Scientology, I've become aware of just how
brainwashed I had been. I have probed for exactly HOW an intelligent,
well-educated, free-thinking agnostic could be so taken in by a "religion,"
which I then did not believe it to be. In discovering this, I could only be
awed by Hubbard's twisted brilliance. He knew exactly what he was doing. Had
he lived in more primitive times, before the mass media (which he feared)
and the information superhighway (which his successors fear), he certainly
would have succeeded. Should his autocratic cult ever come to great power,
he may yet become a God in most minds, as he intended. And I believe the
human race would then suffer perhaps the most fascistic, mind-controlling
domination in history.

What gets one addicted to heroin? Long before any physical addiction, there
is the rush, the high, the temporary RELEASE from all suffering - emotional
or physical, conscious or not. For perhaps the first time, there is no
anxiety, no fear, no pain. It's gone! Blissful peace at last! I'm FREE! And
freedom tastes of reality!

Nothing wrong with this, except its falsity due to the heroin, which
enslaves. If some psychological "tech" and its source are corrupt, they
bring the follower to this point, but then mislead and exploit. In such
euphoria, and with suggestion, there may come a quasi-religious leap of
faith: THIS IS IT! All my life I've searched and prayed for this! The Source
of this is GOD! Anything this good MUST BE ALL GOOD! This is THE ANSWER, and
worth any risk! And worth any price! It's THE WAY to TOTAL FREEDOM! Call it
a drug, psychotherapy, deception - I don't care! THIS IS THE WAY!!

So commanding is this belief, that it blinds to all evidence to the
contrary. The rational, analytical mind, perhaps perceptibly enhanced,
becomes imperceptibly stultified, blinded. The word of Source is now Gospel.
Then comes the dark side of religion, intolerance and hatred: Disbelievers?
Devils! Evil foes of my Source and his Church! Suppressives, enemies, fair
game! This is THE WAY, and the ONLY way - I must have more, everyone must!
How DARE they resist the will of Source and block the Bridge to TOTAL
FREEDOM?!

What will a junkie pay for more junk? Anything and everything. What will a
junkie do for a fix? Anything and everything. Thus he or she is easily
controlled by even the suggestion it will be denied. Then: I need money.
I'll get more people hooked. My Source wants me to - he's even taught me
how. I must disconnect from non-junkies - except those of value to my
Source. I'll take their money - my Source and his mob get that, but it earns
me my fix. I'll lie. Steal. Intimidate. Cleverly con people. It's OK; it's
the greatest good for the greatest number. This is THE WAY TO TOTAL FREEDOM,
and I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR IT!

So thank you, L. Ron Pusher and his fanatical followers. Fortunately,
self-liberated from earlier religious indoctrination, I was too smart for
you - I soon sensed the danger and never got fully hooked, though you sure
tried hard, with high pressure and covert manipulations, to suck me in
totally and take all my money. But I did want the euphoria, the "gains," so
much that I tolerated your arrogant disrespect, paid a fortune, and put up
with bad service and abusive, unscrupulous treatment. Guess you don't have
to be polite once your junkies are hooked and you are the only Source
around. In awakening to how I fell into your trap, I've become far more free
than you wanted me to be. I am far happier for not being under your thumb. I
don't need your opiate, or anyone else's. I am my own Source. Being "clear"
is OK, but far less than what you claimed for it. I believe that joining
your staff is volunteering for slavery, and the OT levels are little more
than a sci-fi based scam. An OT I knew is in jail, as Hubbard's wife and
several other Scientology officials have been. I've found SELF-DETERMINED
FREEDOM far better than what you offer, for as philosopher J. W. Von Gothe
said, there are none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
they are free.

Had Hubbard been content to ethically deliver Dianetics(tm), he would have a
place in history alongside Freud and Korzybski, from whom he took most of
this "tech." Tragically, his megalomania and greed led him to corrupt it,
degrading it to a con game and a paranoid cult world he could play God in,
using it to exploit and subjugate more than to heal and liberate. Given the
mindset of the ruling Scientology elite, the only hope for reform lies in
EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AND LIES, making such practices too costly to
continue. As the truth becomes known, I believe what is good in Scientology
will find "total freedom" from the cult monopoly and become available and
affordable to all. Until this psychological-spiritual technology is in truly
ethical hands, I must warn all - DO NOT RISK INVOLVEMENT! And if already
involved, LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE ENOUGH FREE WILL TO DO SO.

The above material is not copyrighted. REPRODUCE AND DISTRIBUTE IT AS YOU
WISH, but please do not alter or abridge it.

Want to know more? Read the BOOKS AND ARTICLES EXPOSING THE CHURCH OF
SCIENTOLOGY listed below. The cult does not want you to read these, so they
may be hard to find. They reveal and document the hypocrisy, greed,
unscrupulous practices, and serious crimes of this "Church." You will learn
more about their techniques of mind control and subjugation - the use of
personal secrets confided in counseling for intimidation and blackmail - the
exploitation of staff - abuse and slavery in their "RPF" - brutal and
degrading punishments - the big ripoff of Missionholders by Hubbard's
"Finance Dictator" and "Finance Police" - harassment and terror tactics
against dissenters - Hubbard's tall tales, false claims and con games -
imprisonment, abductions, suicides, and unexplained deaths - criminal
conspiracies - and much more.

L. RON HUBBARD: MESSIAH OR MADMAN? - Bent Corydon & L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

THE BARE-FACED MESSIAH - Russell Miller.

A PIECE OF BLUE SKY - Jon Atack.

THE SCANDAL OF SCIENTOLOGY - Paulette Cooper. For writing this book, the
author was harassed, terrorized, and framed by a Scientology criminal
conspiracy.

RELIGION, INC. - Stewart Lamont.

THE MIND BENDERS - Cyril Vosper.

SCIENTOLOGY: THE NOW RELIGION - George Malko.

THE ROAD TO TOTAL FREEDOM - Roy Wallis.

THE ROAD TO XENU - Margery Wakefield. Available from Coalition, PO Box
290402, Tampa, FL 33687, or FACTNet, 601 16 St. #C-217, Golden, CO 80401.

INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY - Robert Kaufman.

COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL - Steven Hassan.

SCIENTOLOGY: THE CULT OF GREED - Time Magazine, May 6, 1991.

THE PROPHET AND PROFITS OF SCIENTOLOGY - Forbes, Oct. 27, 1986.

SCIENTOLOGY: ANATOMY OF A FRIGHTENING CULT - Reader's Digest, May 1980.

SCIENTOLOGY: THE SICKNESS SPREADS - Reader's Digest, Sept. 1981.

PROUD MARY: George Magazine, August 1999. Illustrates how Scientology
infiltrates and manipulates our government.

Plato Been

Apr 3, 2010, 5:43:27 AM4/3/10
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 07:07:53 +0200, Plato Been wrote:

A "respondent" poster (a regular from alt.religion.scientology) not
only, DOES NOT respond at all to the (attached quoted) ORIGINAL POST,

except that he DENIES it AND in the same breath implicates
himself, not surprisingly, by implying himself to be a sociopath
or at least a supporter of those on alt.religion.scientology,

he ALSO - as predicted - FAILS to quote or relay my article and not
only that (attached quoted) Human Rights Issue (HRI),

BUT - much more significantly - he and the anti-life 'mafia' he
supports on alt.religion.scientology, ALSO FAILS TO RELAY OR EVEN
MENTION the basic Human Rights Issue on 'Scientology'

referred to, and mentioned in its References section:

'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
(SRCS)
{HRI 20100106-II-V5.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 5.1 on 28 Mar 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/d02773b753bd1646

KNT hrp&p

'

'