Chung post from 1996

1 view

Truth

May 21, 2008, 9:06:32 PM5/21/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/446f5283a177b0b1/ed2c2c83f9a40225?lnk=st&q=#ed2c2c83f9a40225

------begin Chung post-------------
Andrew Chung View profile
More options Jul 31 1996, 12:00 am

Newsgroups: sci.med
From: Andrew Chung <ach...@emory.edu>
Date: 1996/07/31
Subject: Ban Conklin From This Newsgroup
IMHO, it is in this newsgroup's best interest to lock-out Mr. Conklin
from
posting on this newsgroup.

Reasons:

(1) He is responsible for far more misinformation and
misinterpretations
than anyone else. This is compounded by his posting more than anyone
else.

(2) He has no formal training in medicine and has demonstrated no
real
interest in the art of medicine. His postings can be moved in bulk
the politics newsgroups. Actually, many are already cross-posted
there.

(3) His arguments often degenerate to irrational ramblings about a
national database and the hurling of personal insults. He has called
people liars when they don't agree with his "statistics" from the
"national database."

(4) He really is *not* making any contributions to this newsgroup.

Andrew Chung
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~achung

-----end Chung post------

Isn't that interesting. Chung wanted someone banned for the exact same
behavior and traits of character for which Chung himself is now
notorious. With a few substitutions of words, such as "religious
newsgroups" instead of politics newsgroups the above description fits
Chung to a tee.

Hey Chung, how about we use your own logic when you still had half a
brain and ban YOU from this newsgroup?

J A

May 21, 2008, 11:24:59 PM5/21/08
Very interesting.

This post is from before he was murdered by the police (in 1997) and then
resurrected by the holy spirit.

"Truth" <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

Truth

May 21, 2008, 10:34:30 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 8:24 pm, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:
> Very interesting.
>
> This post is from before he was murdered by the police (in 1997) and then
> resurrected by the holy spirit.
>
> "Truth" <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/446f5283a...
> > brain and ban YOU from this newsgroup?- Hide quoted text -

True, but if you look at his posts even after the 1997 incident of
being "beaten to death" by the police, he still didn't post all the
Bible-babble bullshit in 1998 or in 1999.

Truth

May 21, 2008, 10:38:14 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 8:24 pm, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:
> Very interesting.
>
> This post is from before he was murdered by the police (in 1997) and then
> resurrected by the holy spirit.
>
> "Truth" <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/446f5283a...
> > brain and ban YOU from this newsgroup?- Hide quoted text -

Chung is now resurecting old user names. Take a look at some of his
old posts on the posting activity klog here:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Zen Cohen

May 22, 2008, 12:05:21 AM5/22/08
It's amazing how much more articulate Andrew was back then. In the 2000 post
originating the 2PD (which you reposted below), he was at least able to
discuss the plusses and minuses of it without resorting to insults and he
didn't inject a single biblical justification.

Andrew, now you are incapable of having a rational discussion -- you're
reduced to calling people satan and reposting nonsensical statements or
links over and over. Do you ever go back and read your old posts and ask
yourself if things haven't been spiraling downward for you in terms of
intellect, temper, etc? Can you honestly tell yourself that life has
gotten better for you over the years? Come on, man, get some help.

Truth, what's "lowelling"? Izzat good or bad?

Truth

May 22, 2008, 12:33:14 AM5/22/08

Lowelling is the verb for LOL or "laughing out loud". And it's a very
good thing. I am acknowledging your wit and humor! I literally
lowelled when I read your post.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2008, 1:00:18 AM5/22/08

Truth

May 22, 2008, 1:16:56 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 10:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428185a8?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

Chung, are you incapable of replying in a coherent and intelligent
fashion? This is a rhetorical question since we all know you are
completely mentally f*cked up.I really was interested in when you
became "Christian" and started to post all your quasi-Christian, ego-
centric, Bible-babble. And for the record, I removed all the Christian
newsgroups so as not to bother them with all the Chung Dung. Chung
keeps adding the Christian newsgroups back.

Please report Chung for spam if you think that he has nothing to add
to the content of Christian newsgroups.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2008, 1:23:03 AM5/22/08

Truth

May 22, 2008, 1:35:28 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 10:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aed83e1d3bd20ee6?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

Chung, your inane, repetitive, Bible-babble posts prove that you are a
mentally ill fruitcake. You are no longer fit to practice medicine and
your case is most likely being presented to the Georgia Composite
Medical Board when they next convene in June. You have made your own
bed and will lie in it.

I will not bother to remove the Christian newsgroups from the header
this time, since every time I do so to spare the good Christians your
nonsense, you just add the headers back. Since you are so intent on
showing these normal, well meaning Christians how evil and twisted you
are I won't stand in your way anymore.

I apologize in advance to all of the Christian newsgroups that have to
put up with Chung's cross-posted Chung Dung messages.

Please report his posts as abuse to Google by going to the upper right
hand side and clicking on the "report this post" option.

Chung uses multiple Google accounts with which to spam newsgroups with
his unwelcomed, off topic spam spews. And everytime someone trims the
headers, Chung just adds all the newsgroups back.

Zen Cohen

May 22, 2008, 2:15:34 AM5/22/08

"Truth" <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

OK, thanks! I really was stumped on lowelling, though, and I usually get
those things. It wasn't even in the urban dictionary.

Don Kirkman

May 22, 2008, 2:50:42 AM5/22/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that J A wrote in article
<DoKdnTSds83mRKnV...@earthlink.com>:

>Very interesting.

>This post is from before he was murdered by the police (in 1997) and then
>resurrected by the holy spirit.

And also before he did 88 days hard labor in Ocala, from which he is still
recuperating.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2008, 5:28:05 AM5/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >Very interesting.
>
> > This post is from before he was murdered by the police (in 1997) and then
> > resurrected by the holy spirit.
>
> And also before he did 88 days hard labor in Ocala, from which he is still
> recuperating.

Being truthful was not hard.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60f839581ffd55a0?

Yours is the spirit of error:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Uncle Frederik

May 22, 2008, 8:12:05 AM5/22/08
Don Kirkman brought next idea :

He must have gained a lot of valuable experience in 88 days.

Uncle Frederik

May 22, 2008, 8:13:53 AM5/22/08
<Gobbledygook>

activ

May 22, 2008, 8:42:16 AM5/22/08
On May 22, 12:35 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> Chung, your inane, repetitive, Bible-babble posts prove that you are a
> mentally ill fruitcake. You are no longer fit to practice medicine and
> your case is most likely being presented to the Georgia Composite
> Medical Board when they next convene in June. You have made your own
> bed and will lie in it.
>
> I will not bother to remove the Christian newsgroups from the header
> this time, since every time I do so to spare the good Christians your
> nonsense, you just add the headers back. Since you are so intent on
> showing these normal, well meaning Christians how evil and twisted you
> are I won't stand in your way anymore.
>
> I apologize in advance to all of the Christian newsgroups that have to
> put up with Chung's cross-posted Chung Dung messages.
>
> Please report his posts as abuse to Google by going to the upper right
> hand side and clicking on the "report this post" option.
>
> Chung uses multiple Google accounts with which to spam newsgroups with
> his unwelcomed, off topic spam spews. And everytime someone trims the
> headers, Chung just adds all the newsgroups back.

Gee, you and others, keep saying the same repetitious things and
Chung responds in the same way and then you respond and it goes on ad
nauseum. The way to deal with trolls like Chung is to ignore them, not
to feed them - a troll thrives on negative comments and complaints
such as yours and others and this one too.

So Google will drop an account and Chung will just open more or use a
news reader where you do not even have to sign in to Google and can
make up false addresses like tr...@truth.com.

So the Board will take away his license, but that will not stop him
from posting here - can anyone tale away his degress - if not, very
little will change.

To think that any sane person will believe what he says is hard to
believe.

It seems the anti-spammers are spamming themselves.

activ

May 22, 2008, 8:49:03 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 8:06 pm, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> Isn't that interesting. Chung wanted someone banned for the exact same
> behavior and traits of character for which Chung himself is now
> notorious. With a few substitutions of words, such as "religious
> newsgroups" instead of politics newsgroups the above description fits
> Chung to a tee.

Yes, after all these years, Chung is very good at being a troll and
and is a pro at getting getting responses which is exactly what a
troill wants. A troll wants to be fed and a good troll can get many
people to feed him.

Not bad for a crazy person to get what he wants from the intelligent
people.

activ

May 22, 2008, 9:11:18 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 9:34 pm, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> True, but if you look at his posts even after the 1997 incident of
> being "beaten to death" by the police, he still didn't post all the
> Bible-babble bullshit in 1998 or in 1999.

Wow, you are spending time going back to posts older than 10 years.
Do you really expect Chung to listen to reason when he has you going
back to old posts and just generating more response. This is like a
troll going to a banquet with free food.

activ

May 22, 2008, 9:17:01 AM5/22/08
On May 21, 9:38 pm, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> Chung is now resurecting old user names. Take a look at some of his
> old posts on the posting activity klog

How much time are you spending digging up all this old stuff - looking
at a below post, Chung just responds with his posting of two sites
which generates even more.

You seem to be fixated on Chung. That is a troll's dream. How does a
crazy troll get so many intelligent people to feed him. Seems the
inmate is in charge. This really is funny

Uncle Frederik

May 22, 2008, 9:29:00 AM5/22/08
activ submitted this idea :

I get your drift. But it is the blatant dishonesty and lies of Chung
that bothers most folks. Whether he does that to wind people or not is
known. But the purpose of digging up the older posts was to show
several things - when his decline began, why it began and the downward
spiral...

He only yesterday claimed that his two pound diet was formulated after
receiving divine inspiration from the HS; however, this was proved to
be untrue when a post, made by him, from 2000 shows he wrote that the
idea originated after watching an IMAX film.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/551042457ab0b601

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2008, 9:32:34 AM5/22/08
activ <ACTay...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It seems the anti-spammers are spamming themselves.

The sockpuppets (corporeal demons) of satan have no free will to do anything except satan's will, which is simply evil:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazySockPuppets

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

activ

May 22, 2008, 11:11:54 AM5/22/08
On May 22, 8:29 am, Uncle Frederik

> I get your drift. But it is the blatant dishonesty and lies of Chung
> that bothers most folks. Whether he does that to wind people or not is
> known. But the purpose of digging up the older posts was to show
> several things - when his decline began, why it began and the downward
> spiral...

Chung-the-crazy does not and probably cannot realize they are lies
and so pointing them out will have no effect on him.

Chung-the-troll knows people will spend the time to dig up
contradictions and then respond in his usual way that gets even more

It is really hard to believe that any reasonably sane person would not
realize very quickly that Chung is not to be listened to when it comes
to medicine and theology. He posts some "responses" which look like
they come from others but are really his, so there is not someone else
seeking advice.

Anyone who uses these groups a fair amount will use one of the free,
shareware or commercial news readers, and not the Google web site (and
some even pay extra for one of the commercial servers like supernews
and giganews), and so many will just kill-file Chung and those who
respond to him. No doubt my posts will be kill-filed by others. So
what we have here is crazy-troll Chung versus a small group others
spending time and responding to flagrant and repetitive posts in a
predictable manner.

It would be interesting to watch if no one responded to Chung for a
period of time and watch as he escalates the rhetoric to entice
Chung or who feel they need to protect others from the Chung Menace,
Chung will enjoy the feast. There is a lot of humor, intentional and
unintentional here.

The group, SMC, really has become sci.med.Chung with everyone feeding
Chung.

Truth

May 22, 2008, 12:25:14 PM5/22/08

activ

Chung is an ego-syntonic, regressed, pathologic narcissist. He meets 9
out of 9 of the criteria for narcissistic personality disorder in the
DSM. http://behavenet.com/capsules/disorders/narcissisticpd.htm We are
his source of narcissistic supply in that even negative attention to
Chung is still attention. It is interesting to see his behaviour and
point out inconsistencies and to watch him wiggle and evade answering
truthfully in order to keep up his charade. He believes in his own
charade.

There are those of us who will bait him for entertainment sake, or to
point out his inconsistencies and intellectual dishonesty and to keep
him on his toes when he contradicts himself with his own lies. We are
well aware that he is a dishonest person. activ. I don't need you to
tell me that Chung is a troll and to advise me on how to interact with
him. Go be a netcop somewhere else.

activ

May 22, 2008, 1:08:32 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 11:25 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> activ
>
> Chung is an ego-syntonic, regressed, pathologic narcissist....

> There are those of us who will bait him for entertainment sake, or to
> point out his inconsistencies and intellectual dishonesty and to keep
> him on his toes when he contradicts himself with his own lies. We are
> well aware that he is a dishonest person. activ. I don't need you to
> tell me that Chung is a troll and to advise me on how to interact with
> him. Go be a netcop somewhere else.

Truth -

I believe you said you are a doctor, so when dealing with someone who
is insane like Chung it is OK to bait him for fun or to try to be
logical with someone illogical. Is that how you think insane people
should be handled. I am asking for your medical opinion. Is this how
you would handle your patients with his problems

I guess you feel the way to handle a troll is by responding to him
which is the exact opposite thing to do.

Do you realize that you are the one who wants to be a "netcop". You
have many posts, trying to do just that which just get more of the
same Chung posts. Chung has been successful in making himself a goal
in your life.

Truth

May 22, 2008, 1:19:06 PM5/22/08

activ, are you channeling your buddy monkfish now? if you don't want
to read what I have to say, then don't read it. But don't finger wag
at me. I know what I am doing.

Truth

May 22, 2008, 1:22:54 PM5/22/08

Chung suffers from pathologic narcissistic personality disorder. His
arrogance and sense of specialness has always been present in his
earlier postings, but the hyper-religiosity appeared later; at least
after 2000. He was "beaten to death" (unsubstantiated, his own words)
in 1997 and finished his cardiology fellowship and then promptly lost
his first and only job in 2001.

activ

May 22, 2008, 1:40:40 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 12:19 pm, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> activ, are you channeling your buddy monkfish now? if you don't want
> to read what I have to say, then don't read it. But don't finger wag
> at me. I know what I am doing.

Monkfish is a troll - no where as good as Chung. Not sure what that
has to do with my comments - but see a lot of that types of responses
in these groups.

OK, I will accept that you know what you are doing.

So, how would you treat patients like Chung in your office?

But, if on the Internet it is different from an office, then how is
it different?

I believe you said you were a board certified internist. What
psychiatric training have you had. Any psychotherapy since many
psychiatrist mainly treat with medications and leave the psychotherapy
to others.
If on the Internet is different, then what is your training and
experience in handling people like Chung in these types of groups?

Can you give an explanation and a medical/internet justification of
what you are doing and why/how it will work.

Chung gives no medically acceptable reason for what he advocate and
expects to just be believed and I am ready to learn from you rather
than just taking your word.

activ

May 22, 2008, 2:00:23 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 12:22 pm, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 10:19 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

snip

So now you quoting yourself to just repost more.

monkfish

May 22, 2008, 5:45:43 PM5/22/08
activ wrote:

Bravo!

The best way to deal with trolling is to post
as many on-topic and substantive messages as possible.

[theology]
There is no reason to think that God has to exist
in the mode prescribed by human beings.
At most, we can study His revelations.
But once you accept something as a revelation,
you have already accepted His existence.
So, it comes down to whether we have any revelations.
But strangely, anything and everything can be
God's revelation depending on our perspectives.
So, it would be simpler to view Him
as the ultimate point of reference and
as prior to existence.
[/theology]

--
monkfish
* The followup-to header is set to alt.christnet.theology.

Thom Madura

May 22, 2008, 7:05:47 PM5/22/08

1 - There is no reason to believe that gos exists - period.
2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to humans is not
the god of religion - where specific statements are made about their
god. If you agree that a god exists in a way that is incomprehensible to
humans - you agree that religion is WRONG.

monkfish

May 22, 2008, 9:46:03 PM5/22/08
Thom Madura wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> [theology]
>> There is no reason to think that God has to exist
>> in the mode prescribed by human beings.
>> At most, we can study His revelations.
>> But once you accept something as a revelation,
>> you have already accepted His existence.
>> So, it comes down to whether we have any revelations.
>> But strangely, anything and everything can be
>> God's revelation depending on our perspectives.
>> So, it would be simpler to view Him
>> as the ultimate point of reference and
>> as prior to existence.
>> [/theology]
>>

> 1 - There is no reason to believe that gos exists - period.
> 2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to humans is not
> the god of religion - where specific statements are made about their
> god. If you agree that a god exists in a way that is incomprehensible to
> humans - you agree that religion is WRONG.

God is prior to right and wrong.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 3:15:19 AM5/23/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> convicted friend monkfish wrote:

> > activ wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

MU

May 23, 2008, 7:36:08 AM5/23/08

Kirkman, look at you, groveling around, trolling with the children. I
would say "ShaMUey" on you...if it was a surprise.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 7:56:01 AM5/23/08
friend MU <m...@moo.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a3da2dab4829a394?

> Kirkman, look at you, groveling around, trolling with the children. I
> would say "ShaMUey" on you...if it was a surprise.

Those would be satan's children (sockpuppets aka corporeal demons):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazySockPuppets

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for dear Don's perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
A latter-day disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/DiscipleNow

MU

May 23, 2008, 8:01:14 AM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 06:56:01 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> friend MU <m...@moo.com> wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a3da2dab4829a394?
>>
>> Kirkman, look at you, groveling around, trolling with the children. I
>> would say "ShaMUey" on you...if it was a surprise.
>
> Those would be satan's children (sockpuppets aka corporeal demons):
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/CrazySockPuppets
>
> May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for dear Don's perishing soul:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><

Don reminds me of a mini-Pastorio, as did Bob's his afflictions and
addictions grow with time.

MU

May 23, 2008, 8:02:44 AM5/23/08
On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:05:47 -0400, Thom Madura wrote:

> 1 - There is no reason to believe that gos exists - period.
> 2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to humans is not
> the god of religion - where specific statements are made about their
> god. If you agree that a god exists in a way that is incomprehensible to
> humans - you agree that religion is WRONG.

Mu goodness, what a Bunch of babbling pseudo-atheism.

Dancing Monkey

May 23, 2008, 9:02:54 AM5/23/08
Will buy you and Mr Chang a nice pizza with Xtra dextra cheez and toppings.
Want a beer to go, too?

You know you want it. Ask ME what the catch is...

Dancing Monkey

May 23, 2008, 9:03:23 AM5/23/08
Can you bust a move? Will pay good money.

Dance, now..

Dancing Monkey

May 23, 2008, 9:10:15 AM5/23/08
Howz about I buy and Mr Chang a MWOOOOOOO-pd-pizza? :)))))))

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 10:51:01 AM5/23/08

Zen Cohen

May 23, 2008, 12:02:18 PM5/23/08

"MU" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message

> Don reminds me of a mini-Pastorio, as did Bob's his afflictions and
> addictions grow with time.

That's because you're a hypocritical pinhead like your little playmate
Andrew who prays for and revels in the misfortune of others, even fellow
christians.

Welcome back, church lady.

Thom Madura

May 23, 2008, 12:27:08 PM5/23/08
MU wrote:
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:05:47 -0400, Thom Madura wrote:
>
>> 1 - There is no reason to believe that god exists - period.

>> 2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to humans is not
>> the god of religion - where specific statements are made about their
>> god. If you agree that a god exists in a way that is incomprehensible to
>> humans - you agree that religion is WRONG.
>
> Mu goodness, what a Bunch of babbling pseudo-atheism.

Problem is - I am not an atheist.
I do not believe in religion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 1:41:47 PM5/23/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> friend MU wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> >
> >> 1 - There is no reason to believe that god exists - period.
> >> 2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to humans is not
> >> the god of religion - where specific statements are made about their
> >> god. If you agree that a god exists in a way that is incomprehensible to
> >> humans - you agree that religion is WRONG.
> >
> > Mu goodness, what a Bunch of babbling pseudo-atheism.
>
> Problem is - I am not an atheist.

That is not a problem.

Bottom line:

You are not truthful.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

monkfish

May 23, 2008, 5:29:40 PM5/23/08
Thom Madura wrote:

What does it mean for you to believe in God?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2008, 11:44:04 PM5/24/08
convicted friend monkfish wrote:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > friend MU wrote:

> >> Mu goodness, what a Bunch of babbling pseudo-atheism.
> >
> > Problem is - I am not an atheist.
> > I do not believe in religion.
>
> What does it mean for you to believe in God?

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- archetypal atheist "doubting" Thomas upon
seeing the risen Jesus Christ.

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,

dear Monkfish:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7ed7333f1ce01f2?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9adc500316e28fce?

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 25, 2008, 12:14:26 AM5/25/08
On May 24, 11:44 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted friend monkfish wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > > Problem is - I am not an atheist.
> > > I do not believe in religion.
>
> > What does it mean for you to believe in God?
>
> "My LORD and my GOD!" -- archetypal atheist "doubting" Thomas upon
> seeing the risen Jesus Christ.
>
> May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
> dear Monkfish:

NOW you did it. Whatever it was you did.

See you in hell, monk.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2008, 12:40:27 AM5/25/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted friend monkfish wrote:

> > > What does it mean for you to believe in God?
> >
> > "My LORD and my GOD!" -- archetypal atheist "doubting" Thomas upon
> > seeing the risen Jesus Christ.
> >
> > May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
> > dear Monkfish:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7ed7333f1ce01f2?
>
> NOW you did it.

Incorrect, the Holy Spirit convicts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

> Whatever it was you did.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

> See you in hell, monk.

Not if dear friend Monkfish repents by publicly declaring that "Jesus
is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

J666

May 25, 2008, 12:46:22 AM5/25/08
On May 24, 10:44 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ....... "doubting" Thomas .....

Oh for Pete's sake, a doubting Tom is better that a Peeping Tom which
is better than a John with a Peter looking for action.

Don Kirkman

May 25, 2008, 3:18:08 AM5/25/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in article
<6f10ea7a-87db-4e2e...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>> What does it mean for you to believe in God?

>"My LORD and my GOD!" -- archetypal atheist "doubting" Thomas upon
>seeing the risen Jesus Christ.

We've been through this one before, too. You must be losing your memory. Thomas
was not an atheist; he was a practicing Jew. What he doubted was the news that
Jesus had risen from the dead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2008, 4:08:09 AM5/25/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d014877ce1df9d5?

>We've been through this one before, too.

It remains my choice to refrain from arguing.

> You must be losing your memory.

Incorrect.

This simply shows, that you are guided by the spirit of error (self) as has always been the case for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Bottom line:

You remain pathologically untruthful.

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 25, 2008, 9:54:36 PM5/25/08
On May 25, 12:40 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

(snip)

You've sowed the seeds of disillusion in poor, vulnerable
young Mr. Monkfisk. Another day, another christian soul
damned.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 25, 2008, 9:57:44 PM5/25/08
On May 25, 3:18 am, Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in article
> <6f10ea7a-87db-4e2e-b52c-f5471f98d...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

> >> What does it mean for you to believe in God?
> >"My LORD and my GOD!" -- archetypal atheist "doubting" Thomas upon
> >seeing the risen Jesus Christ.
>
> We've been through this one before, too. You must be losing your memory. Thomas
> was not an atheist; he was a practicing Jew. What he doubted was the news that
> Jesus had risen from the dead.

Stab yourself and yank out your liver or spleen or something,
that'll maybe impress us, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2008, 11:35:01 PM5/25/08

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

> Stab yourself and yank out your liver or spleen or something,
> that'll maybe impress us, Andy.

It remains my choice to continue to simply rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires and then move on:

[...]

MU

May 26, 2008, 2:24:22 AM5/26/08
Zen Cohen was thinking very hard :

> "MU" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message
>> Don reminds me of a mini-Pastorio, as did Bob's his afflictions and
>> addictions grow with time.

> That's because you're a hypocritical pinhead...

Really? Point that out, be specific, I wouldn't want anyone to claim
you to be a hypocritical pinhead when you, I mean, IF you don't.

> ... like your little playmate Andrew

> who prays for and revels in the misfortune of others, even fellow christians.

So your claim is that Andrew is imperfect?

> Welcome back, church lady.

Hardly, as I thought, you know nothng about Mu, off, go play with the
other children.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 26, 2008, 2:39:18 AM5/26/08
On May 25, 11:35 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <dons...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7ed7333f1ce01f2?

> > > We've been through this one before, too. You must be losing your memory. Thomas
> > > was not an atheist; he was a practicing Jew. What he doubted was the news that
> > > Jesus had risen from the dead.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?
>
> > Stab yourself and yank out your liver or spleen or something,
> > that'll maybe impress us, Andy.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to simply rebuke you at each GOD-
> given opportunity as GOD desires and then move on:

Fucksakes, isn't your reputation *worth* a couple of
feet of duodenum?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2008, 3:10:28 AM5/26/08
friend MU wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > friend "MU" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message

> >> Don reminds me of a mini-Pastorio, as did Bob's his afflictions and
> >> addictions grow with time.
>
> > That's because you're a hypocritical pinhead...
>
> Really? Point that out, be specific, I wouldn't want anyone to claim
> you to be a hypocritical pinhead when you, I mean, IF you don't.
>
> > ... like your little playmate Andrew
> > who prays for and revels in the misfortune of others, even fellow christians.
>
> So your claim is that Andrew is imperfect?

No.

He (satan) is claiming that when we pray asking GOD to bless others in
HIS mighty way that this has resulted in misfortune for others.

Clearly, satan is incapable of understanding that the misfortune comes
from missing the blessing when running away from GOD.

The Biblical example would be the prophet Jonah running from GOD and
the misfortune that happened because of his foolish act.

> > Welcome back, church lady.
>
> Hardly, as I thought, you know nothng about Mu, off, go play with the
> other children.

Creatures of darkness are inexorably drawn to the light of the truth,
Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- GOD

Amen.

Let us continue to rebuke satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD

desires and then move on:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a

Zen Cohen

May 26, 2008, 4:02:25 AM5/26/08

"MU" <dan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Zen Cohen was thinking very hard :
>> "MU" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message
>>> Don reminds me of a mini-Pastorio, as did Bob's his afflictions and
>>> addictions grow with time.
>
>> That's because you're a hypocritical pinhead...
>
> Really? Point that out, be specific, I wouldn't want anyone to claim you
> to be a hypocritical pinhead when you, I mean, IF you don't.

The best evidence that you're a hypocritical pinhead is very well documented
in google archives, which reveals it in nearly every post of yours. Of
course, as a pinhead, you'll never get a clue.

Even worse, the archives are full of your enabling and encouraging your
mentally ill friend Andrew to move further along his self-destructive path,
which will lead to him losing his professional license and any hope of
regaining a hold on reality. If you were his friend you'd try to get him
some help -- instead you egg him on.

>> ... like your little playmate Andrew who prays for and revels in the
>> misfortune of others, even fellow christians.
>
> So your claim is that Andrew is imperfect?

This question proves beyond any doubt that you are (1) stupid beyond
redemption, and (2) happy to continue helping your friend further destroy
his life. Congrats with that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2008, 4:35:08 AM5/26/08

MU

May 26, 2008, 10:04:46 AM5/26/08
On Mon, 26 May 2008 01:02:25 -0700, Zen Cohen wrote:

>>> That's because you're a hypocritical pinhead...
>>
>> Really? Point that out, be specific, I wouldn't want anyone to claim you
>> to be a hypocritical pinhead when you, I mean, IF you don't.
>
> The best evidence that you're a hypocritical pinhead is very well documented
> in google archives, which reveals it in nearly every post of yours. Of
> course, as a pinhead, you'll never get a clue.

I can learn, so go get those archives, I'll wait here.......

MU

May 26, 2008, 10:05:34 AM5/26/08
On Mon, 26 May 2008 01:02:25 -0700, Zen Cohen wrote:

>>> ... like your little playmate Andrew who prays for and revels in the
>>> misfortune of others, even fellow christians.
>>
>> So your claim is that Andrew is imperfect?
>
> This question proves beyond any doubt that you are (1) stupid beyond
> redemption, and (2) happy to continue helping your friend further destroy
> his life. Congrats with that.

Yes, well, back to the question.

MU

May 26, 2008, 10:11:09 AM5/26/08

Problem is, you can't keep your stories straight.

By definition: "One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or
gods."

Your post: "1 - There is no reason to believe that god exists - period."

> I do not believe in religion.

From above: " 2 - A god that exists in a way that is incomprehensible to

humans is not the god of religion"

LOL Ya' think since, according to you, there is no religion?

Ya' think?

Truth

May 26, 2008, 10:48:32 AM5/26/08
On May 26, 7:11 am, MU <m...@moo.com> wrote:

<snip> Moot's toots

What about continuing the MU-Chung dialogs of last year. Those went
just swimmingly...and left us all "hungry" for more...

And Mu, why don't you clarify with Chung why he has a claim of a 2
million dollar guarantee for his 2PD Approach, but he won't donate any
of that money to the earthquake survivors? Where are his tax forms for
2007 for his nonprofit public charity that allegedly has this 2
million dollars? Why do legitimate requests to the Wellness
Foundation, Inc to see these forms (a right of the public) go
unanswered?

Why is Chung unable to discuss his ideas with anyone, even you, Mu
without resorting to name calling and telling people that they're
satan and convicted? Mu, you admitted that you don't follow this 2 PD
diet and weigh everything everyday.

Chung's Georgia medical license is under investigation and the case is
scheduled to be presented to the Board when they next convene in June.
Do you truly believe that Chung practices up-to-date medicine and can
deal effectively with patients? One can lose one's medical license for
dishonesty, mental illness or not practicing up to minimal medical
standards.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2008, 10:58:07 AM5/26/08

Truth

May 26, 2008, 11:04:06 AM5/26/08
On May 26, 7:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:
<snip>

Chung, are you afraid of what Mu might have to say about you or your
ideas?

Religiously and compulsively posting two of your links is not
"rebuking." It's just an example of your compulsive, repetitive
behavior controlling your life. And an example of how I can control
your behavior by posting something and compelling you to attempt one
of your "rebukes."

activ

May 26, 2008, 11:40:35 AM5/26/08
On May 26, 9:48 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> One can lose one's medical license for

> ...... mental illness......

Hopefully not trying to reason or expecting Chung to change and
letting a crazy person get to one is not a sign of mental illness

activ

May 26, 2008, 11:46:43 AM5/26/08
On May 26, 10:04 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:

> And an example of how I can control
> your behavior by posting something and compelling you to attempt one
> of your "rebukes."

Do you mean like how Chung can gets responses from you and others when
he posts the same things over and over.

Chung has been here first, so to paraphrase the old question of which
came first, Chung or you, it was Chung.

So just who is getting who to response in a predictable way over and
over again and again.

This is getting like a feeding frenzy

Zen Cohen

May 26, 2008, 12:33:15 PM5/26/08

"MU" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message news:g1eg3e$pp3$1...@aioe.org...

That's right, keep asking your idiotic Mu questions as you facilitate your
friend's self-destruction.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2008, 4:41:57 PM5/26/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 26, 2008, 8:06:56 PM5/26/08
On May 26, 3:10 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> He (satan) is claiming that when we pray asking GOD to bless others in
> HIS mighty way that this has resulted in misfortune for others.

And you know this because you talk to Satan on
a regular basis?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2008, 4:27:36 AM5/27/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a49acfc310e2ced3?

> And you know this because you talk to Satan on
> a regular basis?

Your question is a stupid one:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aed83e1d3bd20ee6?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Zen Cohen

May 27, 2008, 5:07:03 PM5/27/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a49acfc310e2ced3?
>>
>> And you know this because you talk to Satan on
>> a regular basis?
>
> Your question is a stupid one:

It would be a stupid question but for the fact that in this forum you have
for years been obsessively addressing satan by name and verbally engaging
him.

Thom Madura

May 27, 2008, 5:18:46 PM5/27/08

Satan cannot be proven to exist either.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2008, 5:35:00 PM5/27/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

>satan cannot be proven to exist either.

Here is evidence of his work...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4334f485a8bfb340?

.. just as a house serves as evidence of a builder's work.

May we, who are Christians, continue to pray for your perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 27, 2008, 5:55:46 PM5/27/08
On May 27, 5:07 pm, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in messagenews:dbfe69fd-b0fa-4bdd...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> And you know this because you talk to Satan on
> >> a regular basis?
>
> > Your question is a stupid one:
>
> It would be a stupid question but for the fact that in this forum you have
> for years been obsessively addressing satan by name and verbally engaging
> him.

You mean orally, don't you?

He's admitted to that, too, and in no uncertain terms.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 27, 2008, 6:00:18 PM5/27/08
On May 27, 5:35 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Thom Madura <Tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
>

> >satan cannot be proven to exist either.
>
> Here is evidence of his work...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4334f485a8bfb340?

So you're all worked up and petulant because Satan is a better
web designer than you are?

monkfish

May 27, 2008, 6:08:10 PM5/27/08
Thom Madura wrote:

Even after seeing so much hatred in sci.med.cardiology?

--
monkfish
* The followup-to header is set to alt.christnet.theology.
** alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2008, 7:25:23 PM5/27/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7f2da0cb4911d30?

> So you're all worked up and petulant because Satan is a better
> web designer than you are?

Your lies corrupt the work of men (and women) so that their results
are always ugly:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7cd974eb57c826bc?

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 27, 2008, 8:44:09 PM5/27/08
On May 27, 6:08 pm, monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote:
> Thom Madura wrote:
> > Zen Cohen wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a49acfc310e2ced3?

> >> It would be a stupid question but for the fact that in this forum you
> >> have for years been obsessively addressing satan by name and verbally
> >> engaging him.
>
> > Satan cannot be proven to exist either.
>
> Even after seeing so much hatred in sci.med.cardiology?

Cunt.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 27, 2008, 8:51:57 PM5/27/08
On May 27, 7:25 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7f2da0cb4911d30?
>
> > So you're all worked up and petulant because Satan is a better
> > web designer than you are?
>
> Your lies corrupt the work of men (and women) so that their results
> are always ugly:

So says the lying liar who lied that he fasted 40 days, yet
didn't lose a single gram of weight, who spits like the losing
cat in a catfight and calls his enemies "Satan."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 28, 2008, 7:27:32 AM5/28/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> convicted friend monkfish <monkfish@nowhere> wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a49acfc310e2ced3?

> > > Satan cannot be proven to exist either.
> >
> > Even after seeing so much hatred in sci.med.cardiology?
>
> Cunt.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to unwittingly provide the evidence needed to convince readers that
indeed you exist.

Laus Deo ! ! !

MU

May 31, 2008, 1:20:24 PM5/31/08
On Mon, 26 May 2008 09:33:15 -0700, Zen Cohen wrote:

>>> This question proves beyond any doubt that you are (1) stupid beyond
>>> redemption, and (2) happy to continue helping your friend further destroy
>>> his life. Congrats with that.
>>
>> Yes, well, back to the question.
>>
>> So your claim is that Andrew is imperfect?
>
> That's right, keep asking your idiotic Mu questions as you facilitate your
> friend's self-destruction.

Uh, OK

<snigger>

MU

May 31, 2008, 2:18:03 PM5/31/08
On Mon, 26 May 2008 07:48:32 -0700 (PDT), Truth wrote:

> What about continuing the MU-Chung dialogs of last year. Those went
> just swimmingly...and left us all "hungry" for more...

Unsatisfied? I feel so bad about that.

> And Mu, why don't you clarify with Chung why he has a claim of a 2
> million dollar guarantee for his 2PD Approach, but he won't donate any
> of that money to the earthquake survivors?

Thanks, I did.

Next.

> Where are his tax forms for
> 2007 for his nonprofit public charity that allegedly has this 2
> million dollars? Why do legitimate requests to the Wellness
> Foundation, Inc to see these forms (a right of the public) go
> unanswered?

Why don't you go directly to them and ask if you are so all fired
interested? Can't you afford a flight to Atlanta?

> Why is Chung unable to discuss his ideas with anyone, even you, Mu
> without resorting to name calling and telling people that they're
> satan and convicted?

We discuss ideas fine, Sock Puppet.

> Mu, you admitted that you don't follow this 2 PD
> diet and weigh everything everyday.

Correct. So? Who follows any diet to the very letter? No one and why
should they once the principles are firmly grasped and the
personalization makes compliance easier?

> Chung's Georgia medical license is under investigation and the case is
> scheduled to be presented to the Board when they next convene in June.
> Do you truly believe that Chung practices up-to-date medicine and can
> deal effectively with patients?

Yep I am also convinced you have no zero accomplishment that would lend
any credence to *your* assessment of much of anything Chung.

> One can lose one's medical license for
> dishonesty, mental illness or not practicing up to minimal medical
> standards.

You have a way with stating the obvious, do you consider that a gift?
lol

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 12:21:56 AM6/1/08

friend MU wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

Suggested reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/86df1a9151ee9198?

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year

[...]

Capt. Benjamin Franklin Pierce

Jun 1, 2008, 12:26:14 AM6/1/08
On May 26, 2:39 am, "Agent Haskell, IRS" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On May 25, 11:35 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

> wrote:
>

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7ed7333f1ce01f2?

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?
>
> > > Stab yourself and yank out your liver or spleen or something,
> > > that'll maybe impress us, Andy.
>
> > It remains my choice to continue to simply rebuke you at each GOD-
> > given opportunity as GOD desires and then move on:
>
> Fucksakes, isn't your reputation *worth* a couple of
> feet of duodenum?

Or two feet of ileum. The duodenum and jejunum get all
the glory. No one gives a shit over the ileum.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2008, 2:46:03 AM6/1/08