Jesus Saves - No, really!!!

St. Jackanapes

May 15, 2008, 7:12:50 PM5/15/08

http://www.stupid.com/fun/JSAV.html

--
St. Jackanapes
http://www.jackanapes.ws
"Where knowledge ends, religion begins." - Benjamin Disraeli

Mike Mordant

May 15, 2008, 7:22:46 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 6:12 pm, St. Jackanapes <webmas...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> http://www.stupid.com/fun/JSAV.html
>
> --
> St. Jackanapeshttp://www.jackanapes.ws

> "Where knowledge ends, religion begins." - Benjamin Disraeli

Moses invests!

St. Jackanapes

May 23, 2008, 6:26:16 PM5/23/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ Mike Mordant barfed this out...

What does Abraham do?

--
St. Jackanapes

http://www.jackanapes.ws
"Where knowledge ends, religion begins." - Benjamin Disraeli

VISIT DR. CHUNG'S CAT HOUSE: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 6:37:05 PM5/23/08

Dancing Monkey

May 23, 2008, 6:45:29 PM5/23/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 6:49:49 PM5/23/08

St. Jackanapes

May 23, 2008, 7:11:32 PM5/23/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ Dancing Monkey barfed this out...

> VISIT DR. CHUNG'S CAT HOUSE: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

Don't forget to sign Chung's guest book!

--
St. Jackanapes

http://www.jackanapes.ws
"Where knowledge ends, religion begins." - Benjamin Disraeli

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 7:51:55 PM5/23/08

Truth

May 23, 2008, 7:53:05 PM5/23/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 7:58:36 PM5/23/08

Christ's Love

May 23, 2008, 7:58:37 PM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>
><><
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
aspiar to.

Always remember: Christ love's you, and so do I! Each and every one of you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2008, 8:08:04 PM5/23/08
brethren Christ's Love wrote:

Laus Deo :-)

> and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts.

There is indeed joy in doing what GOD desires :-)

> You have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

Jesus is the way...

... we are to keep our eyes on HIM and know whether HE is smiling in
our direction.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

We know GOD is smiling in our direction...

... when we are much hungrier (Luke 6:21).

> Always remember: Christ love's you, and so do I!

"Love each other as I have loved you." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

> Each and every one of you!

GOD is love :-)

May you and other dear brethren, friends, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

Steve O

May 23, 2008, 8:18:41 PM5/23/08

"Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>>
>><><
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

Aspi-what???

--
Steve O
a.a. #2240 (Apatheist Chapter)

hhya...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 9:23:23 PM5/23/08
On May 24, 7:51 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

My young son who is just entering first grade also knows that a house
built on sand would not stand.
He was not taught but learned himself.
Yet, your so-called idol Jesus also had that in mind to remind matured
person, it them makes no difference between his status and my son.
And my son loves his parents and friends without doubt and with
sincere which were not the foundation for your god's love.
Your god's aim was to control, control the mind of all the people,
their lives, their thinking and way of living.
Modern man would not stand for this type of restriction..... of
course, perhaps not your choice.

hhya...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 9:27:43 PM5/23/08
On May 24, 8:08 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

You must be a nut doctor....or a witch doctor from Africa.

Uncle Frederik

May 23, 2008, 9:39:25 PM5/23/08
It happens that Truth formulated :

> On May 23, 4:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9
>>
>> <><
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6
> Chung is the Devil!

Agreed.

Zen Cohen

May 23, 2008, 9:38:46 PM5/23/08

"Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

....> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You

> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.
>

> Always remember: Christ love's you, and so do I! Each and every one of
> you!

Why is it that when people find Jesus they often lose their ability to spell
and punctuate?

Uncle Frederik

May 23, 2008, 9:45:44 PM5/23/08
hhya...@gmail.com wrote :

> On May 24, 7:51 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/
>>
>> <><
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/

> My young son who is just entering first grade also knows that a house
> built on sand would not stand.
> He was not taught but learned himself.

I think your son is a lot smarter than old man Chung will ever be.

> Yet, your so-called idol Jesus also had that in mind to remind matured
> person, it them makes no difference between his status and my son.
> And my son loves his parents and friends without doubt and with
> sincere which were not the foundation for your god's love.

Again another excellent example to show that you don't need a god or
whatever to be a good person.

> Your god's aim was to control, control the mind of all the people,
> their lives, their thinking and way of living.
> Modern man would not stand for this type of restriction..... of
> course, perhaps not your choice.

Just look at Chung. He is all the reason why anyone should not believe
in a god. Nice post.

Free Lunch

May 23, 2008, 9:45:56 PM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 18:38:46 -0700, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Presumably it's related to their loss of ability to think critically.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 23, 2008, 9:54:11 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 6:26 pm, St. Jackanapes <st-j...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ Mike Mordant barfed this out...
>
> > On May 15, 6:12 pm, St. Jackanapes <webmas...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> > >http://www.stupid.com/fun/JSAV.html
>
> > > --
> > > St. Jackanapeshttp://www.jackanapes.ws
> > > ===========================================================
> > > "Where knowledge ends, religion begins." - Benjamin Disraeli
>
> > Moses invests!
>
> What does Abraham do?

Negotiates.

Agent Haskell, IRS

May 23, 2008, 9:55:42 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 7:58 pm, Christ's Love <christsag...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>
> ><><
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

"Aspiar?"

That sounds dirty.

Uncle Frederik

May 23, 2008, 10:05:32 PM5/23/08
Christ's Love presented made a confession :

>> <><
>>

> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts.

Even the ones about Satan's emesis coated barbed member? You're eather
a Liar or a Sicko...

St. Jackanapes

May 23, 2008, 11:38:24 PM5/23/08

Inalt.flame.jesus.christ Agent Haskell, IRS father...@yahoo.com
twittered...

I've always thought that Abraham was pissed off that god intervened in
his kid's sacrifice. YHWH had already said that he would have
uncountable progeny, so he was happy to be rid of this lazy and back
talking brat the old-fashioned way - sacrifice him to a god. IN his day
that's how everyone got rid of a kid that was obviously going to be
trouble than he was worth. Why bother raising a kid that you knew would
skate off with the next passing desert circus caravan. He knew he could
have a shitload more who would take good care of him in his old age. And
then that fucking fickle YHWH steps in and spoils the fun! What an
asshole. I bet that Abraham was wishing that he hadn't made that one-god
only deal, but now he was stuck with it.

--
St. Jackanapes

Father Haskell

May 23, 2008, 11:46:26 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 11:38 pm, St. Jackanapes <webmas...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> Inalt.flame.jesus.christ Agent Haskell, IRS fatherhask...@yahoo.com

> twittered...
>

> > On May 23, 6:26 pm, St. Jackanapes <st-j...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ Mike Mordant barfed this out...

> > > What does Abraham do?
>
> > Negotiates.
>
> I've always thought that Abraham was pissed off that god intervened in
> his kid's sacrifice. YHWH had already said that he would have
> uncountable progeny, so he was happy to be rid of this lazy and back
> talking brat the old-fashioned way - sacrifice him to a god. IN his day
> that's how everyone got rid of a kid that was obviously going to be
> trouble than he was worth. Why bother raising a kid that you knew would
> skate off with the next passing desert circus caravan. He knew he could
> have a shitload more who would take good care of him in his old age. And
> then that fucking fickle YHWH steps in and spoils the fun! What an
> asshole. I bet that Abraham was wishing that he hadn't made that one-god
> only deal, but now he was stuck with it.

Camels were worth too much based on cargo capacity.

Smiler

May 24, 2008, 1:13:24 AM5/24/08

"Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>>
>><><
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

"......where they stroke each other for there posts. How
pathetic. I would laugh if it wasn't so sad."

What's "aspiar", moron?

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Preventer of Work

May 24, 2008, 1:18:41 AM5/24/08
Steve O wrote:

> "Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>>>
>>> <><
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>>
>> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
>> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
>> aspiar to.
>
> Aspi-what???

Never mind. It's some kind of love-word in their mutual masturbation
club. It sort of spills out at *that* time.

Dragonblaze

May 24, 2008, 1:27:29 AM5/24/08
On 24 May, 00:58, Christ's Love <christsag...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>
> ><><
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

That is 'aspire'.

Dragonblaze

- Apes evolved from Creationists! -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2008, 3:12:39 AM5/24/08
convicted neighbor Steve O wrote:
> brethren "Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
> >>
> >><><
> >>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
> >
> > Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> > have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> > aspire to.
>
> Aspi-what???

a s p i r e

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Sanity's Little Helper

May 24, 2008, 8:03:04 AM5/24/08
Christ's Love <christ...@yahoo.com> whittered:

> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>>
>><><
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> aspiar to.

<snork> Do these two _ever_ deserve each other?

> Always remember: Christ loves you, so I don't have to
IFYSFY - including the apostrophe this time.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Robibnikoff

May 24, 2008, 8:27:59 AM5/24/08

"Steve O" <nospa...@thanks.com> wrote in message

> "Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9cc27190a1f626a?
>>>
>>><><
>>>
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>>
>> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
>> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
>> aspiar to.
>
> Aspi-what???

Aspirate?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Thom Madura

May 24, 2008, 9:00:16 AM5/24/08

Yipes - Creationists with intelligence?

Mark K. Bilbo

May 24, 2008, 9:36:38 AM5/24/08

Aspirin?

Mark K. Bilbo

May 24, 2008, 9:37:00 AM5/24/08

<snort>

Yeah like *that'll* happen...

bob young

May 24, 2008, 10:47:02 PM5/24/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> convicted neighbor Steve O wrote:
> > brethren "Christ's Love" <christ...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> > > have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> > > aspire to.
> >
> > Aspi-what???
>
> a s p i r e
>
> May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
> blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
> Christ as the Son of Man ...

....indeed we should enjoy our 2008 year. [Well at least
those of use clear of earthquakes and tropical cyclones.
80,000 dead and still counting, a good proportion of them
innocent chgildren - some 'loving god!']

We should enjoy whilst we can because The First Word Nuclear
War is not very far off. It will be between Islam and
Christianity and will kill off possibly a third of humanity,
all in the name of theirimaginary gods.

So enjoy wjilst you can.........

FATWA FATWA.

"Onward Christian soldiers, going out to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2008, 10:56:13 PM5/24/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> Dragonblaze wrote:
> > brethren Christ's Love <christsag...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Thank you, Andrew and let me say I enjoy reading all your posts. You
> >> have a relationship with God that most Christians including myself
> >> aspire to.

> > That is 'aspire'.
> >
> > Dragonblaze
> >
> > - Apes evolved from Creationists! -
> >

> Yipes - Creationists with intelligence?

GOD is the Source of all intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom.

May we, who are intelligent, continue to pray for your perishing soul,
dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076ebd277bbfd158?

J666

May 25, 2008, 12:55:22 AM5/25/08
On May 24, 9:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> May we, who are intelligent, .....

People can certainly be critical of you for many things, but they
cannot say that you do not have a sense of humor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2008, 4:30:20 AM5/25/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b376ae26dccd111a?

> People can certainly be critical of you for many things, but they
> cannot say that you do not have a sense of humor.

Without the LORD, whatever you and others may write is meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

[...]

J666

May 25, 2008, 8:54:15 AM5/25/08
On Sun, 25 May 2008 3:30:20 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<201e6819-4abd-4bb0...@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren

Friends, Romans, Countrymen give your ..... soon it will be June dear
neighbors .....

St. Jackanapes