Rosie fat Rosie engaged to wed.

1 view

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 6, 2011, 7:09:45 AM12/6/11
Sightwalker, wouldn't it be wonderful if Rosie was to go on your diet
for her big upcoming wedding, knock off a 100 pounds or so?

Send her a gift boxed copy and get some real exposure if she makes it
down to 125lbs or so.

Jimmy Alpha GeD
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice, even tho the opinions could be
used as such.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2011, 8:18:10 AM12/6/11

This physician advocates http://WDJW.net/NoDiet just as he advocates
http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

>Send her a gift boxed copy and get some real exposure if she makes it
>down to 125lbs or so.

There is nothing to gift box except a food scale which she should buy
on her own for it to be meaningful as a sign of commitment to herself.

possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Dec 6, 2011, 12:11:42 PM12/6/11
He's a QUACK!

Bob (this one)

Dec 6, 2011, 8:41:22 PM12/6/11
On Dec 6, 4:09 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> Sightwalker, wouldn't it be wonderful if Rosie was to go on your diet
> for her big upcoming wedding, knock off a 100 pounds or so?
>
> Send her a gift boxed copy and get some real exposure if she makes it
> down to 125lbs or so.

Jimmy, are you suggesting that Andy's Usenet spams, antiquated blog,
barely watched YouTube vids and a facebook page are too bush-league
for a successful MD/PhD to promote the absolutely best way to achieve
permanent VAT loss? The only way to cure type 2 diabetes?

What more exposure could the 2tupid omer possibly need? Besides, Andy
doesn't want it shamelessly promoted. Really <wink wink>.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2011, 9:48:31 PM12/6/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 7, 2011, 2:01:28 AM12/7/11

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
(Jeremiah 17:9)

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 7, 2011, 1:38:55 AM12/7/11
A loner kook charlatan wrote:

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure (Jeremiah
17:9)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2011, 2:12:29 AM12/7/11
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
> (Jeremiah 17:9)

Hence, mind, with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
), over the heart.

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the featured religious children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD'
for extra pieces of candy, they could not because they needed to be
born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He would be their GOD per
Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
the subject line of a post on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to
witness :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bc656c9738f0cec?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Ken

Dec 7, 2011, 11:19:12 AM12/7/11
He's a QUACK!

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 7, 2011, 9:06:25 PM12/7/11
A loner kook charlatan wrote:

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 8, 2011, 12:53:55 AM12/8/11
A loner self-taught charlatan wrote:

> > Of loner charlatan false teachers it is written:
>
> > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
> > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
>
> According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.

Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2011, 2:04:23 AM12/8/11
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not
Chinese.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 8, 2011, 8:34:27 AM12/8/11
A loner self-taught charlatan wrote:
> someone whose name is permanently inscribed in the Lamb's Book of Life wrote:
>
> > A loner self-taught charlatan wrote:
>
> > > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> > Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)
>
> Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
> writing "Luke, the Apostle."

Well, duh. Col. 4:10-14 separates Luke from those of the circumcision,
thus establishing him as a Gentile, you silly nilly.

> Moreover, Luke was Greek and not
> Chinese.

And what's supposed to be the difference between a Greek Gentile and a
Chinese Gentile?

But all of that is moot. I just wanted to see you attempt to solve a
non sequitur, Andy. Luke and Paul were not of the original 12
Apostles :-) Now, just smile instead of getting your panties in a
bunch as usual <hands Andy a piece of chocolate>.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 8, 2011, 9:06:09 PM12/8/11
On 12/8/2011 8:34 AM, Brian Gene Kelley wrote:
> A loner self-taught charlatan wrote:
>> someone whose name is permanently inscribed in the Lamb's Book of Life wrote:

>>> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)
>>
>> Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
>> writing "Luke, the Apostle."
>
> Well, duh. Col. 4:10-14 separates Luke from those of the circumcision,
> thus establishing him as a Gentile, you silly nilly.
>
>> Moreover, Luke was Greek and not
>> Chinese.
>
> And what's supposed to be the difference between a Greek Gentile and a
> Chinese Gentile?
>
> But all of that is moot. I just wanted to see you attempt to solve a
> non sequitur, Andy. Luke and Paul were not of the original 12
> Apostles :-) Now, just smile instead of getting your panties in a
> bunch as usual<hands Andy a piece of chocolate>.

lol

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2011, 1:01:53 AM12/9/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religious children wanted to say 'Jesus is

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/354ffd3ca8c22eca?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 9, 2011, 2:51:26 AM12/9/11
On Dec 8, 10:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)
>
> > But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> > 4:5-6
>
> This physician (http://WDJW.net/Healer) remembers Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
> for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
> of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.
>
> > and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> > Corinthians 12:3b.
>
> Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
> 12:3).
>
> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Where have I seen that post before? LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2011, 10:33:31 PM12/11/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth can cure this mental problem.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e738acf4937c79b?

> [...]

Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 12, 2011, 2:44:45 AM12/12/11
Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse. Or that someone's
ability to do so, supposedly proves them to be a genuine Christian.

What you need to know about Satan's little helpers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Q: Does the Bible say we can tell if someone is or isn't a Christian
by whether or not they will say "Jesus is Lord?"

A: People who teach that this is a litmus test for someone being a
true disciple of Christ, that the person saying the words is saved,
are clearly misunderstanding a certain verse and the context in which
it is being used. The verse is found in 1 Corinthians 12:3 and says,
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except
by the Holy Spirit." (NKJV)

However, I believe the Living Bible, in this instance, actually words
the verse in the way Paul intended. It says, "...no one can say,
"Jesus is Lord", AND REALLY MEAN IT, unless the Holy Spirit is helping
him (emphasis mine).

In context, Paul is speaking about how to recognize FALSE TEACHERS.

He is *not* saying a false teacher is unable to say the words "Jesus
is Lord".

On the contrary, this happens numerous times each day. You would be
amazed at how many times I personally have witnessed false
teachers,false Christians, repeating the words written in 1 Cor 12:3b.
cultist for example i.e. Latter Day Saints, will confess "Jesus is
Lord" but, but go on to teach about a Jesus that is totally than the
Jesus of the Bible, as Paul gave warning about in Galatians 1:6-12.

What Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3b is, that we will recognize
a false teacher, not because he can or can't say the exact words
"Jesus is Lord", but because his teaching will not be consistent with
the teachings in the Bible that tells us who Jesus truly is.

As stated above, "he won't really mean" what he has confessed, because
his false teachings will give him away.

There are thousands (likely millions) of people who have called upon
the Lord while repeating a prayer given to them to repeat to be saved
(Romans 10:13) and said the words "Jesus is Lord", and yet remain
unsaved.

Why?

Because salvation is more than just repeating words. It is about
actually truly believing that Jesus is LORD. It is about believing
that He arose from the dead (Romans 10:9)

It is about confessing that we are sinners who are in need of a
Savior.

It is about trusting in Jesus alone and surrendering our life to Him,
as our Lord.

... Finally it is about REPENTANCE. That is where the problem comes in
for many who are persuaded to say the words "Jesus is Lord". They say
the words, but are unwilling to turn away from the sins they've asked
to be saved from, and to go in an opposite new direction away from
those sins.

Jesus also gave us two parables in the Bible that we need to keep in
mind.
In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus said, “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord,
Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of
My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,
have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and
done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,
I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice
lawlessness!" (NKJV)

Notice, these people who are calling Jesus "Lord". The prophesied,
cast out demons, and did wonderful works using the name of Jesus as
Lord. However, Jesus says, He never knew them, and likewise, they
never knew Him. They called Him Lord, but didn't really surrender to
His Lordship. They were false"Christians".False disciples, teachers,
prophets and apostles, pretending to be of Christ.

The same is true of the "Parable of the Ten Virgins" found in Matthew
25:1-13.

Half of the virgins confessed Jesus as "Lord", but were not allowed
into the wedding banquet. Jesus said to then as well, "I do not know
you." (NKJV)

Friend, I have seen people try over and over to persuade someone to
just repeat after them, the words "Jesus is Lord", to test weather or
not that person is a Christian and has salvation. We should not not be
making that judgement call based on if someone simply repeats the
words. We should be testing their words and actions against everything
the Bible says a Christian is. And it says a lot about it for example,
the books of 1 and 2 John also give you a list of things to look out
for "so that you may know that you have eternal life." (1 John 5:13).

and

http://www.gods-word-first.org/jesus-christ/say-jesus-is-lord.html

and

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

and

http://biblecommenter.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

and

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

and

http://www.godvine.com/bible/1-Corinthians/12-3

and

http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

and

http://gospelway.com/bible/jesus_real_lord.php

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2011, 6:16:19 AM12/12/11
> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?