(678) 698-1048

Android B. Dung, OCD

Nov 24, 2011, 10:11:42 AM11/24/11
Lunatic ex-doctors are standing by.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 25, 2011, 3:57:03 AM11/25/11
On Nov 24, 7:11 am, "Android B. Dung, OCD"
<jimmycarlwh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lunatic ex-doctors are standing by.

I'm working on putting (678) 698-1048 to music.

Andy, Andy, who can I turn to?
You give me somethin' I can hold on to
I know you think I'm like the other before
Who saw your name and number on usenet.

Andy I got your number
I need to make you sane
Andy don't change your number

(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048

Andy, Andy, you're the netkook for me
Oh you don't know me but you make me laugh.
I tried to call you before, but I lost interest.
I tried my imagination, but I was apathetic.

Andy I got your number
I need to make you sane
Andy don't change your number

(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048
(678) 698-1048

I got it, I got, I got it
I got your number on usenet.
I got it, I got, I got it
For a good time, For a good time call...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2011, 6:52:00 AM11/25/11
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 25, 2011, 10:22:46 AM11/25/11
On Nov 25, 3:52 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

Andrew, what can I do to get it put back in?

ken

Nov 25, 2011, 10:45:17 AM11/25/11
++_++

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Nov 25, 2011, 12:30:15 PM11/25/11
Unless this note finds you dead your name is in the Book of Life, only
blotted out when one dies as an unbeliever. Perhaps sightwalkers view on
blotting came by way of an iMax movie like the 2 pound diet?

I know I have a thanksgiving hangover today, I'm sure I had way over the
32oz limit of the quackomer™! And today we are cooking the after
thanksgiving ham so again off the quackomer™.
Jimmy Alpha GED
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice, even tho the opinions could be
used as such.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 2:55:17 PM11/26/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him in faith instead of walking with you who have been cursed by Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

myface spacebook

Nov 26, 2011, 2:59:53 PM11/26/11
Andy, could you tell us why you obeyed SATAN's order to post your cell
number online?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 4:11:58 PM11/26/11
On Nov 26, 11:55 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in
> this physician
>
> Trust in GOD is not trusting false Christians, like this physician, for there is a curse
> from Him for the latter:

Yep.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 6:00:24 PM11/26/11
On Nov 25, 9:30 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> On 11/25/2011 10:22 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>
> > On Nov 25, 3:52 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lo...@thetruth.com>
> > wrote:
> >> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
>
> > Andrew, what can I do to get it put back in?
>
> Unless this note finds you dead your name is in the Book of Life, only
> blotted out when one dies as an unbeliever. Perhaps sightwalkers view on
> blotting came by way of an iMax movie like the 2 pound diet?
>
> I know I have a thanksgiving hangover today, I'm sure I had way over the
> 32oz limit of the quackomer™! And today we are cooking the after
> thanksgiving ham so again off the quackomer™.
> Jimmy Alpha GED

Sinful glutton. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Ken

Nov 26, 2011, 6:06:04 PM11/26/11
On Nov 26, 11:59 am, myface spacebook <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Andy, could you tell us why you obeyed SATAN's order to post your cell
> number online?

Chung is an obsessive complusive fuckwadd and just can't help himself

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Nov 26, 2011, 6:43:32 PM11/26/11
I'm sure it isn't sinful during the festival of the turkey. Gluttony is
not a day but a life style unless you are the emaciated Chung.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 8:24:59 PM11/26/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Nov 26, 2011, 8:42:16 PM11/26/11
On 11/26/2011 8:24 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Rod wrote:
>> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>>> No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
>>> still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
>>> you advice as sightwalker.
>>
>> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
>
> Moreover, this physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> hope) and not by sight

You said i must say "Jesus is lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

(as evident by his testing spirits which are
> unseen to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific
> medical advice to anyone via Usenet.

The quote was "advice", not "specific advice", you missed the mark again.

> Thus, Jimmy calling this physician ( http://WWJD.net/Healer )
> sightwalker is a lie as is his proclamation that you have been
> receiving advice from him.

I have only said to a phone "sightwalker" one time, all the other times
I wrote "sightwalker" as a description of how you are, and how you
treated me as a Christian.

> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

“It is appointed unto men once to die; but after this the judgment.”
Hebrews 9:27 I quote the Bible for which you call a curse on me? If I
were you sightwalker I'd heed this advice, check your walk with the Lord
for missing the mark on that.
> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> you are
>> giving

>> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
>> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
>> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are
>> unseen
>> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
>> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>>
>> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
>> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abf7a1b5?
>
> Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
> Jimmy.
>
> Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
> from Him for the latter:
>
> http://TWiJ.com
>
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
> Him in faith instead of walking with you who have been cursed by Him:
>
> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdcc8019a85?
>
> Suggested additional reading:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c985bbd7?
>
> May GOD have mercy on your soul, in the name of Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth.
>
> Amen.
>
> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> Andrew<><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
> and Author of "Trust the Truth -
> Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
> http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/
>

> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93542751c?
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7e78de?

Sightwalker, you can't steal the joy of my salvation, but we know who is
that who tries.

Steve Hayes

Nov 28, 2011, 4:40:40 PM11/28/11
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:11:42 -0800, Android B. Dung, OCD wrote:

> Lunatic ex-doctors are standing by.

Waiting to aid every third termite.

--
Steve Hayes http://khanya.wordpress.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2011, 3:21:14 AM12/2/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 2, 2011, 4:18:57 AM12/2/11
On Dec 2, 12:21 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Can't make up the Holy Spirit's mind on this one eh, Andy?

> Andrew, not in the Holy Spirit, manically wrote:

> > You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> > writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

> Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
> Jimmy.
>
> Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
> from Him for the latter:

Put plainly, ignore Andrew B. Chung's false teaching, prophesying,
cursing and false interpretation of God and the Bible.

The way to avoid the kind of false doctrine Andrew B. Chung offers is;
number one, be on guard against a loner like Andrew, when it comes to
Biblical interpretation.

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2011, 5:04:08 AM12/2/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- Prodigally false Bible teacher
cited by someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
candy, they could not because they needed to be born again per John
3:3 & 5 to become new creatures http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2
Corinthians 5:17 so that He would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26 and they would be His children)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all who falsely teach that "Anyone
can say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 2, 2011, 6:45:57 AM12/2/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'

Verification that anyone can say Jesus is Lord:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

"Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it
is a dishonor to him" -- Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 11:14)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 11:14 by a reprobate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o

> correct

Claire and I go to Church on a regular basis, Android er, Andrew.
How about you?

> As for going to a church building to tithe, this physicin is guided by the Holy Spirit
> indwelling in his mind to do that later

It is written that we are to prove such things (1 Thessalonians
5:21).
Not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to be welcome to and
regularly attend a fellowship of Spirit filled true disciples of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth.

> (Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
> candy, they could not
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

Himm... Looks like little kids being exploited and never given a fair
opportunity to say Jesus is Lord. Did they know they were being
filmed? Did the parents of those little girls give permission for them
to be filmed and posted on YouTube?

> "The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
> Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
> has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
> in the Holy Spirit

Can Andrew post a video of a deaf-mute saying 'Jesus is LORD'?

After all, it is written that we are to prove such things (1
Thessalonians 5:21).
Your not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to prove anything.

> May GOD change your stony heart to a fleshy one (Ezekiel 11:19-29 &
> 36:26)

What is it Andrew is always posting about the heart?

> For he heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.(Jeremiah 17:9)

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

Ah, just like Andrew just wrote "hunger is starvation" above.

> correct

Write/say it again.

> "hunger is starvation"

Oh no, Andrew wrote/said "hunger is starvation" again.

And here's Andy with yet another one of his bald-faced "Book of Life
blotting" lies:

> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
> 11/27/11:
>
> > Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> > How about you?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/8b1ca40e61b76051?hl=en

The documented archived truth:

On Nov 26, 11:13 pm 2011, "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
metalicstu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a968a800255adc78?hl=en

Silly Andy thought I posted that on Sunday, instead of Saturday, got
smarmy, and ended up with egg on his face, again. Little Andy's pride
keeps him in bot denial ROFL

Bottom line regarding false loner teachers like Andrew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 2, 2011, 6:46:33 AM12/2/11
On Nov 30, 2:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- Prodigally false Bible teacher

Prodigally:

adverb: in a prodigal manner ("He spent prodigally")

adverb: to a wasteful manner or to a wasteful degree ("We are still
prodigally rich compared to others")

> cited by someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Only according to Andrew B. Chung that is, not God or anyone who
actually has the Holy Spirit.

BTW, if you write "GOD" in caps it's more HOLY ;-)

> Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

> "No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
> Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning. No one can
say "Jesus is Lord" with meaning, except by the Holy Spirit. Which is
what any credible Bible teacher will tell you.

Again, Andrew B. Chung is stuck on the object, rather than
understanding what the subject is.

Everyone who has always told Andrew B. Chung he's wrong about this,
either directly or
indirectly, such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

and

http://www.gods-word-first.org/jesus-christ/say-jesus-is-lord.html

and

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

and

http://biblecommenter.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

and

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

and

http://www.godvine.com/bible/1-Corinthians/12-3

and

http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

and

http://gospelway.com/bible/jesus_real_lord.php

...are all "prodigally false"

Most important of all to Andrew B. Chung is, this is Andrew's self-
contrived safety net. Andrew B. Chung feels assured that as long as he
can repeat the words written in 1 Corinthians 12:3 out loud, Andrew's
soul is saved. This is why Jimmy Alpha, GeD so aptly calls Andrew B.
Chung "sightwalker".

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2011, 6:53:06 PM12/4/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the featured religious children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD'
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life shrieked
on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with his quoting 1 Corinthians
12:3 for all to witness :-)

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 4, 2011, 7:45:41 PM12/4/11
On 12/4/2011 6:53 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.
>
> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life shrieked
> on 12/4/2011:
>
> "Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

I feel you err sightwalker, no one has said *YOU* can't I've seen? You
have it in quotes, please show the *QUOTE* if you can? Failure and we'll
think you're a liar...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2011, 10:45:02 PM12/4/11