Re: Tips for loosing cravings

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2011, 6:02:17 PM12/10/11
Mark Peterson wrote:

> I crave sweets and sugars.

That is normal.

It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.

> I am a chocoholic.

That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
to eat it.

Desire never becomes need.

> What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> sweets?

There is no need to cure that which is normal.

> Some have said have some fat before a meal, but that
> does not seem to work with me.

The secret (Philippians 4:12) to having desire and being satisfied at
the same time is to successfully (Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the right amount, which is 32
oz of daily food.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Ken

Dec 10, 2011, 7:28:06 PM12/10/11
named Chung da Chuink

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2011, 8:04:05 PM12/10/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

Ken

Dec 11, 2011, 12:20:12 AM12/11/11
Anyone can say: "Chung da Chink is a mentally defective Obsessive
Compulsive QUACK" and be totally correct

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 11, 2011, 2:32:20 AM12/11/11
On Dec 10, 3:02 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> Mark Peterson wrote:
>
> > I crave sweets and sugars.
>
> That is normal.
>
> It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
>
> > I am a chocoholic.
>
> That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> to eat it.
>
> Desire never becomes need.
>
> > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > sweets?
>
> There is no need to cure that which is normal.

Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.
Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem. The key is to correct that
behavior problem by eliminating it. Attempting to eliminate it through
self discipline usually results in failure, because the behavior
pattern is still ingrained. The self discipline method results in
going against the grain.

The key is to reshape what's ingrained. The method that worked for me
was retaining my brain through habituation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habituation

These days I don't have to keep myself from eating junk or eating too
much. It's simply a matter of no longer having an interest in doing
so. It's something I don't have to think about or maintain or
calculate or keep track of. It comes naturally. Involuntarily, like
breathing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2011, 3:19:25 AM12/11/11
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) can cure this mental
problem.

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
the subject line of a post on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to
witness :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bc656c9738f0cec?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
> (Jeremiah 17:9)

Hence, mind, with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
), over the heart.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/354ffd3ca8c22eca?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Ken

Dec 11, 2011, 8:05:48 AM12/11/11

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 11, 2011, 8:06:11 AM12/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> > Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.
>
> Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.
>
> > Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.
>
> Being a "chocoholic" is not normal

Ol' Andy backpeddling as usual LOL.

> and is disease arising from the
> delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
> chocolate.

Wrong. It's a disorder, not a disease. Andy as well has an eating
disorder. Unlike the OP's eating disorder however, it seems a forgone
conclusion that Andy is in need of some hardcore psychotherapy.

The OP is willing to admit he has a problem. Andy however is in
complete denial. From Andy's perspective, all the people who have been
telling him he's off his rocker for years, are the ones who are
delusional, not Andy.

> Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
> Spirit of Truth (snip spam) can cure this mental
> problem.

Correct. As Romans 12:2 tells us, the Holy Spirit facilitates
habituation ("transformed by the renewing of your mind") :-)

What's incorrect is, trying to make yourself stick to a regimented
system of weighing food, where according to Andrew B. Chung, people
purposely pretend to accidentally drop and smash their food scales, to
get away from the yoke of its oppression.

I have no scale that I'm tempted to smash. No regimen to follow or
catalog. I have a transformed mind. No cravings for junk food. No
desire to overeat. No thinking of food as a comfort or a reward. No
thinking of food anymore than I think about breathing, while
maintaining a BMI of 21 with a belly that has zero VAT for the last
several years. Oh and never feeling hungry. Ever. I know when it's
time to eat, but I never ever feel hungry. And that's because I don't
have a "wonderfully hungry" mental disorder.

<hands Andy another piece of chocolate>

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 11, 2011, 9:53:42 AM12/11/11
Don't you think if Dr. Andypoo with a phd was wrong he'd know it?
Bazinga!

Jimmy Alpha GeD
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice, even tho the opinions could be
used as such.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2011, 10:28:31 PM12/11/11

> > > Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.
> >
> > Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.
> >
> > > Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.
> >
> > Being a "chocoholic" is not normal
>
> Ol' Andy backpeddling as usual

Not for the discerning.

> LOL.

The written laughter of the eternally condemned like you is silent
despair.

Ken

Dec 11, 2011, 11:16:38 PM12/11/11
On Dec 11, 5:05 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> Anyone can say: "Chung da Chink is a mentally defective Obsessive
> Compulsive QUACK" and be totally correct

I mo tyme

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 12, 2011, 2:12:46 AM12/12/11
On Dec 11, 6:53 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:

> Don't you think if Dr. Andypoo with a phd was wrong he'd know it?
> Bazinga!

Once again Andy's psychosis trumps his dusty PhD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2011, 7:19:31 AM12/12/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth can cure this mental problem.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e738acf4937c79b?
> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

Ken

Dec 12, 2011, 10:02:29 AM12/12/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 13, 2011, 8:59:21 AM12/13/11
Plus, back when heroin and cocaine was legal they didn't have all the
fat people we see today. What could be better to cure fat than a diet
with heroin, cocaine or even the good old fashioned 'tapeworm approach'?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2011, 1:32:51 AM12/14/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 14, 2011, 8:46:49 AM12/14/11
On Dec 13, 5:59 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:

> Plus, back when heroin and cocaine was legal they didn't have all the
> fat people we see today. What could be better to cure fat than a diet
> with heroin, cocaine or even the good old fashioned 'tapeworm approach'?

I'm a bit of a movie buff. Whenever a perpetually thin actor dies, I
check imdb.com to see the cause of death, and usually it's lifelong
cigarette smoking related. Mackenzie Phillips said one of the things
she enjoyed most about cocaine addiction was that it kept her so thin.
I also read that Ray Milland for his role as an alcoholic in the movie
The Lost Weekend stopped eating as much, as most alcoholics forget to
do so. I personally like the tapeworm approach, due to its
affordability combined with being able to keep a low maintenance pet
that you can take with you wherever you go.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 14, 2011, 12:26:19 PM12/14/11
LoL, I too like the tapeworm *approach*, and knowing it might be hard
finding a real doctor to administer this age old *approach* to weight
loss I figured here would be the place to find a _quackie_ if ever one
was to be found?

What is really nice about this *approach* is it's not a diet, matters
not what you eat or how much. No cals, carbs, or scales involved, just
eat like a glutton and watch the pounds fall off, from the reports I seen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 15, 2011, 6:18:49 AM12/15/11
On 12/14/2011 10:58 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
>> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which
he has
>> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which
are unseen
>> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific
medical
>> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>>
>> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
>> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
>
> Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
> Jimmy.

Pardon, is that a form of haiku? That is why I don't trust you, or our
2pd diet, you are but 'man'.

> Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
> from Him for the latter:

The "curse" of Adam is on all of us born in the last 1900 years. Was
that another haiku? You andypoo have the same curse.

> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the
judgment. -- God, in His notes for you, and ALL to see @ Hebrews 9:27

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

or trust in yourself for health? don't trust andypoo, it is but 'man'.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2011, 1:48:53 AM12/16/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 16, 2011, 5:49:19 AM12/16/11
On 12/16/2011 1:48 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
>> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which
he has
>> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which
are unseen
>> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific
medical
>> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>>
>> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
>> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
>
> Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
> Jimmy.

Pardon, is that a form of haiku? That is why I don't trust you, or our
2pd diet, you are but 'man'.

> Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
> from Him for the latter:

The "curse" of Adam is on all of us born in the last 1200 years. Was
that another haiku? You andypoo have the same curse.

> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the
judgment. -- God, in His notes for you, and ALL to see @ Hebrews 9:27

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

or trust in yourself for health? I don't trust andypoo, it is but 'man'.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2011, 11:24:17 PM12/16/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

ken

Dec 17, 2011, 10:56:14 AM12/17/11
SPAM

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 17, 2011, 1:19:21 PM12/17/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD loner @ misinterpretation.error
someone who likes to make stuff up wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

If Andrew B. Chung were more Biblically literate, he'd know the proper
title is, the "Lamb's Book of Life" (Rev. 21:27) Therefore his false
claim is easily dismissed on that basis alone.

However, according to Andrew B. Chung's misinterpretation of 1 Cor
12:3, since this person can say "Jesus is Lord" as evidenced by
updated outgoing cellphone voicemail message for today with this
person quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to witness, his soul is
saved :-)

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> > straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> > blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

LOL! Ridiculous! Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a word
for word corroboration of that absurd interpretation from a genuine
evangelical Christian theologian, Bible scholar, Bible teacher who's
considered to be credible within mainstream reformed Christianity?

William Tyndale?
Jonathan Edwards?
John Wesley?
George Whitefield?
Charles Spurgeon?
Dwight L. Moody?
Karl Barth?
A. W. Tozer?
C.S. Lewis?
Merrill Unger?
F. F. Bruce?
Francis Schaeffer?
Bruce Metzger?
Gleason Archer?
James Kennedy?
Jerry Falwell?
James Montgomery Boice?
Greg Bahnsen?
Gregory Beale
Craig Blomberg?
John Frame?
Norman Geisler?
Andreas Kostenberger?
Richard Longenecker?
John Warwick Montgomery?
J. P. Moreland?
J. I. Packer?
Andrew Purves?
Miroslav Volf?
Stephen H. Webb?
Edwin M. Yamauchi?
Ravi Zacharias?
Alistair Begg?
Billy Graham?
Walter Martin?
Hank Hanegraaff?
Jack Hayford?
John MacArthur?
Chuck Smith?
Charles Stanley?
Robert Young?
Joseph Rotherham?
Thomas Nelson?
R.K. Harrison?
Ronald Youngblood?
Kermit Ecklebarger?
James Strong?
C.I. Scofield?

(A few names collected from my personal library)

Anyone, anyone at all, other than Andrew B. Chung and what he
personally solely claims supposedly comes from the Bible and
supposedly comes to him from the Holy Spirit?

To avoid being influenced by false doctrine is, number one:
Be on guard against a loner when it comes to Biblical interpretation.
People who say that they have the truth and they're alone in it and
they're creating new ideas. A lone individual who claims to have some
kind of revelation which is actually false doctrine blended with
truth. We have to be careful of these individuals who claim to have
the Holy Spirit, but they are out of harmony with historic true
doctrine.

Second, become a good student of Scripture... with other Bible
studying Christians. Not alone only. It's not wrong to study the
Scriptures alone, but studying with other Bible studying Christians,
interacting with other Bible studying Christians, mentors, on full
time regular basis, in order to avoid some kind of strange
interpretation of Scripture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2011, 7:05:30 PM12/17/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 1:27:43 AM12/22/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2011, 7:11:24 AM12/23/11
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2011, 10:12:28 PM12/23/11
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
wrote:

> Suggested Reading for Andrew B. Chung:
>
> NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
> http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98b5083dfcc7?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.

Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
GOD with an eating disorder:

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Source:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

ken