Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: WDJW compels a sockpuppet to explode into a snowstorm of lint

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2008, 9:02:54 PM8/27/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the spectacle:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea8e871a8673a42a?

Bottom line concerning attempts to curse those who are blessed by GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/df5882fac4251f24?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

platothelapdog

Aug 27, 2008, 11:59:56 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 10:00 am, "Platothelapdog, Nerd, Atheist"
<iLuvC...@hole.ca>

wrote:

Shut up you wonderfully insane idiot, I am disgusted at your antics:

http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Andrew_B._Chung

Bottom line concerning their future:

http://www.thefutureteller.com/forums/astrology/3979-altusenetkooks.html

2008th year since the birth of our *NUTCASE* as our Messiah,

the Son of Man ...

... by being more insane.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Alt.usenet.kooks

Insanity is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus

want?" (WDJW): Why whatever I can imagine, I'm friggen bonkers!

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes,insanity is our knowledge of reality versus truth and fact that
Batman and Robin
paid for with their and our immortal lives fighting against the
Joker.

"Blessed are you who NOW know your entire life, work and reality is
nothing but an insane illusion...

... for you will be satisfied." -- Andrew B. Chung (Nutjob, Usenet
Kook # 109092232891)

Woot.

Here is a guided exercise in Kook 101 given in hopes of promoting
much greater understanding:

http://www.killfile.org/~daemons/kotm/rules.html

Be saner, which is healthier.

Marana tha ... (speaking in Athiest tounges now,) Marana tha! Marana
tha!!!!

Factually in the awesome name of sanity, Your Psychiatrist,

Andrew
--http://www.crank.net/usenet.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2008, 6:28:36 AM8/29/08

guardian Snow

Aug 29, 2008, 8:13:43 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 8:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42
>
> <><

Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. Notice the fish symbols on
all of chungs post?

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm

Based on this google group:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Vera aka Good News Runner and Fred A Stover post the massive spams
targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
Whenever this group post, you’ll notice that they have a group of
people they like to target…

A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
with over 50 accounts. A few days ago, Fred A Stover started posting
messages to me. He then posted a message on the board I have been
posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua. I posted this message to him…

On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They were
> divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism

Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for
יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

יהוה Ěl Shaddai is one of his names.

יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
have the monster spam here yet:))

Only hours later… The Chung Spam attacks came to
alt.messianic.yeshua and have been of the usual nonsense….

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,

the Son of Man ...

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><
--

Notice carefully again.. THE FISH SYMBOL!! I posted my message about
Chung on there message board.. they deleted it.. posted it again..

>> The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to
>> "starvation" by their demons in their minds. And folks who argue
>> against leaving the table while still hungry, are attempting to
>> reinforce the epidemic.
> Now I understand all to well Fred. Thank you for sharing that with
> me. I was wondering why he started cross posting to
> alt.messianic.yeshua all of a sudden. Your a liar BECAUSE THAT WAS
> YOUR/HIS MESSAGE FILLED WITH EVIL!
>> It was later that I went to the links you provided and saw just how
>> vile your message was.
> That wasn't my message. I was telling you about a the problem of
> somebody being attacked and showing you the evil... I love the way
> he is "addressing hunger"
> here by telling this person:
> "May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...
But you have also seen WHOM he was addressing this to???
I doubt about it... It was someone who called himself "Satan".
You do not want to tell us you are defending this guy???
> ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children, satan.
Amen.
May satan suffer in hell for all the evil he has been doing to the
people.
> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> here and in heaven. "
> Remember my friend:
> Mat 7:2 “For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And
> with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you.
Heed your own advice.
> I see you now Fred. I see you for what you are.
That is good.

So.. I’m speaking to FRED A STOVER NOW

> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM
Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
may be
established" (Matt 18:16).
www.selah-tx.net <http://www.selah-tx.net>
His
ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

freds...@sbcglobal.net

> I have to say... it bothers me more that you reposted part of it and
> not the part where he says that poor girl the Holy Spirit says she
> needs to suffer endlessly.

Unrepentent sinners aren't going to suffer endlessly?

> Your "Christian" values really have a sad blind eye for what you want
> to believe.

> Painting me as a bad guy for speaking up about something I see as a
> serious problem...

He is addressing a serious problem, and hungry is good. There would be
few
type 2 diabetes (the epidemic he is addressing) patients if they had
pushed
themselves away from the breakfast, lunch, and dinner tables while
still
hungary. EVERY one of the several people to which I've spoken who
lived to
be 100 or more, included leaving the table while still hungry to the
things
to do to live to 100.

The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to
"starvation" by their demons in their minds. And folks who argue
against
leaving the table while still hungry, are attempting to reinforce the
epidemic.

www.selah-tx.net

His

ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

Notice again the fish symbols, the talk about “blasphemy” and the
pride he took in speaking about type 2 diabetes. Notice the “demons”
in their mind reference…

THEY ARE CHUNG!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2008, 10:23:45 PM8/29/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

::: good news runner :::

Aug 29, 2008, 10:36:35 PM8/29/08
In
guardian Snow <phoenix...@yahoo.com.au> typed:

> On Aug 29, 8:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42
>>
>> <><
>
> Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. Notice the fish symbols on
> all of chungs post?
>
> http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm
>
> Based on this google group:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Oh dear, now you have noticed it.... emmm.... what shall I say... the
fish is everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

Snow is dreaming of his Alter Ego Captain Santa Claus...

?

Sorry, it should be Santa Claus is dreaming of a White Christmas in the
Snow.

No.

It should be... Santa Claus is dreaming of Snow, his Alter Ego.

No.

Fish. He sees fish everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

It is a long dream of Snow - err, no, of fish. Snow can see this fish
symbol everywhere.

Guess what he had for dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

> Vera aka Good News Runner and Fred A Stover post the massive spams
> targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
> Whenever this group post, you'll notice that they have a group of

> people they like to target.

> A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
> posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
> with over 50 accounts. A few days ago, Fred A Stover started posting
> messages to me. He then posted a message on the board I have been

> posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua. I posted this message to him.

> On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They
>> were divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
>> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism
>
> Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
> Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
> posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
> posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
> titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)
>

> Exo 20:7 "You do not bring the Name of ???? your Elohim to naught, for
> ???? does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.
>
> ???? El Shaddai is one of his names.
>
> ????? Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

> Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
> have the monster spam here yet:))
>

> Only hours later. The Chung Spam attacks came to
> alt.messianic.yeshua and have been of the usual nonsense..

> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
> Andrew <><
> --
>
> Notice carefully again.. THE FISH SYMBOL!!

Oh dear, now you have noticed it.... emmm.... what shall I say... the
fish is everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

Snow is dreaming of his Alter Ego Captain Santa Claus...

?

Sorry, it should be Santa Claus is dreaming of a White Christmas in the
Snow.

No.

It should be... Santa Claus is dreaming of Snow, his Alter Ego.

No.

Fish. He sees fish everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

It is a long dream of Snow - err, no, of fish. Snow can see this fish
symbol everywhere.

Guess what he had for dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

Yeah - he has that FISH SYMBOL!

Oh dear, now you have noticed it.... emmm.... what shall I say... the
fish is everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

Snow is dreaming of his Alter Ego Captain Santa Claus...

?

Sorry, it should be Santa Claus is dreaming of a White Christmas in the
Snow.

No.

It should be... Santa Claus is dreaming of Snow, his Alter Ego.

No.

Fish. He sees fish everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

It is a long dream of Snow - err, no, of fish. Snow can see this fish
symbol everywhere.

Guess what he had for dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3
°
> <(((*> <°>< <°><

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

>> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM
> Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
> I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
> may be
> established" (Matt 18:16).
> www.selah-tx.net <http://www.selah-tx.net>
> His
> ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
> shall not receive the kingdom of God
> as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
> (Mark 10:15)

/\

VOILA!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a secret organisation, or what????

> in their mind reference.
>
> THEY ARE CHUNG!

::: good news runner :::

Aug 29, 2008, 10:48:47 PM8/29/08
In news:6hrq1kF...@mid.individual.net,
::: good news runner ::: <vera...@lycos.com> typed:

To find out about this secret organisation please use the arrow and push
it from theleft to the right until it is inder the <)))))))><
.

> Is this a secret organisation, or what????

[Yes, it is all secret... they have all this fish symbol all over the
places...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2008, 10:50:29 PM8/29/08
"Come, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 4:19 and Mark 1:17)

Amen.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

guardian Snow

Aug 30, 2008, 1:44:48 AM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 12:50 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Amen.
>
> <><

Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. Notice the fish symbols on
all of chungs post?

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm

Based on this google group:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Vera aka Good News Runner and Fred A Stover post the massive spams

targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
Whenever this group post, you’ll notice that they have a group of

people they like to target…

A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
with over 50 accounts. A few days ago, Fred A Stover started posting
messages to me. He then posted a message on the board I have been

posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua. I posted this message to him…

On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They were
> divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism

Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for
יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

יהוה Ěl Shaddai is one of his names.

יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
have the monster spam here yet:))

Only hours later… The Chung Spam attacks came to
alt.messianic.yeshua and have been of the usual nonsense….

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...
Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><
--

Notice carefully again.. THE FISH SYMBOL!! I posted my message about

> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM

Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
may be
established" (Matt 18:16).
www.selah-tx.net <http://www.selah-tx.net>
His
ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

freds...@sbcglobal.net

www.selah-tx.net

His

in their mind reference…

THEY ARE CHUNG!

::: good news runner :::

Aug 30, 2008, 7:54:20 AM8/30/08

wrote:

> Amen.
>
> <><

Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. Notice the fish symbols on
all of chungs post?

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm

Based on this google group:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Oh dear, now you have noticed it.... emmm.... what shall I say... the
fish is everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

?

No.

No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°° °° ° ° °° ° °
°° °
<')>>>< °°° °° >(((<((°3

> <(((*>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><(((*>

° ° ° ° ><°> ><°> °° °
><°> ><°>
><°> >(((<((°3

><°> ><(((*> °°
° °°° ° ° °° ° <')>>><

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>
><°>
><°>
><°> ><°> ><°> ><°>

Vera aka Good News Runner and Fred A Stover post the massive spams

targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
Whenever this group post, you'll notice that they have a group of

people they like to target.

A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
with over 50 accounts. A few days ago, Fred A Stover started posting
messages to me. He then posted a message on the board I have been

posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua. I posted this message to him.

On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They
> were
> divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism

Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)

Exo 20:7 "You do not bring the Name of ???? your Elohim to naught, for
???? does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

???? El Shaddai is one of his names.

????? Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
have the monster spam here yet:))

Only hours later. The Chung Spam attacks came to
alt.messianic.yeshua and have been of the usual nonsense..

freds...@sbcglobal.net

www.selah-tx.net

His

in their mind reference.

THEY ARE CHUNG!

Fred A Stover

Aug 30, 2008, 11:48:33 AM8/30/08
ROTFL!!!!

I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.

QED

--
His,

More @ www.selah-tx.net

guardian Snow wrote:
> On Aug 30, 12:50 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Amen.
>>
>> <><
>
> Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. Notice the fish symbols on
> all of chungs post?
>
> http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm
>
> Based on this google group:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
>
> Vera aka Good News Runner and Fred A Stover post the massive spams
> targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
> Whenever this group post, you'll notice that they have a group of

> people they like to target.

> A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
> posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
> with over 50 accounts. A few days ago, Fred A Stover started posting
> messages to me. He then posted a message on the board I have been

> posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua. I posted this message to him.

> On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They
>> were divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
>> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism
>
> Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
> Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
> posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
> posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
> titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)
>

> Exo 20:7 "You do not bring the Name of ???? your Elohim to naught, for
> ???? does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.
>
> ???? El Shaddai is one of his names.
>
> ????? Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

> Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
> have the monster spam here yet:))
>

> Only hours later. The Chung Spam attacks came to
> alt.messianic.yeshua and have been of the usual nonsense..

> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
> Andrew <><

pba...@worldonline.nl

Aug 30, 2008, 12:14:11 PM8/30/08
> > fredstov...@sbcglobal.net

So it's of no use, trying to change my ways?
I already thought so.

Love

Peter van Velzen
August 2008
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

guardian Snow

Aug 30, 2008, 1:02:44 PM8/30/08
On Aug 31, 1:48 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> ROTFL!!!!
>
> I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.
>
> QED

Keep showing the world just what kind of fake "Christian" you are
"Brother Fred". I'm really enjoying exposing you and your sick little
group... Interesting history when I've read about you.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/67fe917f9bcc652b
Fred, I hope you don't think you still have anybody fooled.
"Marana tha !"

You do realize your mistake was to come and stalk me in a usenet
thread where neither you or your alter ego posted before. Anyways
Take care Chung.. ooppss.. Fred...

http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Everybody has your group figured out.. You've already played your hand
Griz Family, it's pretty sad how you guys go around talking to
yourselves and giving each other star ratings on google:P

> > fredstov...@sbcglobal.net

> > His ^
         <)))))))><

Fred A Stover

Aug 30, 2008, 4:09:39 PM8/30/08
guardian Snow wrote:

> On Aug 31, 1:48am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> ROTFL!!!!
>>
>> I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.
>>
>> QED
>
> Keep showing the world just what kind of fake "Christian" you are
> "Brother Fred". I'm really enjoying exposing you and your sick little
> group... Interesting history when I've read about you.

Weren't you the fake, claiming Paul was a false apostle and denying his
writings are scripture? I don't know what "group" your paranoia has
conjured, but they're all watching you.

--
His,

More @ www.selah-tx.net

ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2008, 10:13:19 PM8/30/08
friend Fred A Stover wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairing posted:

> > friend "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >> ROTFL!!!!
> >>
> >> I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.
> >>
> >> QED
> >
> > Keep showing the world just what kind of fake "Christian" you are
> > "Brother Fred". I'm really enjoying exposing you and your sick little
> > group... Interesting history when I've read about you.
>
> Weren't you the fake, claiming Paul was a false apostle and denying his
> writings are scripture? I don't know what "group" your paranoia has
> conjured, but they're all watching you.

Bottom line concerning sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

Wiser to rebuke satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires and
then move on:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year

[...]

Linda Lee

Sep 1, 2008, 1:08:25 AM9/1/08
On Aug 29, 8:13 pm, guardian Snow <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

> On Aug 29, 8:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42
>
> > <><
>
> Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site.  Notice the fish symbols on
> all of chungs post?
>
> http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/GROWING-DEEPER-C.htm
>
> Based on this google group:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
>
> Vera aka Good News Runner andFredA Stover post the massive spams

> targeted at people that don't share in there FISHY little group.
> Whenever this group post, you’ll notice that they have a group of
> people they like to target…
>
> A few month ago, seeking to find a message board to post from, I left
> posting from alt.messinic which was being targeted daily by a user
> with over 50 accounts.  A few days ago,FredA Stover started posting

> messages to me.  He then posted a message on the board I have been
> posting from, alt.messianic.yeshua.  I posted this message to him…
>
> > Now I understand all to wellFred.  Thank you for sharing that with

> > me.  I was wondering why he started cross posting to
> > alt.messianic.yeshua all of a sudden.  Your a liar BECAUSE THAT WAS
> > YOUR/HIS MESSAGE FILLED WITH EVIL!
> >> It was later that I went to the links you provided and saw just how
> >> vile your message was.

> > That wasn't my message.   I was telling you about a the problem of
> > somebody being attacked and showing you the evil...   I love the way
> > he is "addressing hunger"
> >  here by telling this person:

Fred and Chung call the following "addressing hunger"? Whoa. They're
cursing 'their enemies'

> > "May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> > you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> > to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> > bad...

> But you have also seen WHOM he was addressing this to???

> I [No] doubt about it... It was someone who called himself "Satan".

They call anyone disagreeing with them Satan, they're cursing everyone
debating them here. What an evil abomination of pure religion.

FRED writes:
> Amen.
> May satan suffer in hell for all the evil he has been doing to the
> people.

They call everyone who disagrees with them satan. Here, Fred is
agreeing they all go to hell [in the mouth of two or three witnesses
shall everything be established Fred quotes in your post], praying
(saying "Amen. May satan suffer in hell for all the evil he has been
doing to the people. (The people meaning them, and the evil is
disagreeing with them on any subject, and especially the subject of
Paul and then the subject of hunger, the 'hunger doctrine'.

Here Fred gives a good rebuking:

>> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> > you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> > here and in heaven. "
> > Remember my friend:
> > Mat 7:2 “For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And
> > with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you.

Sounds threatening, doesn't he?

> Heed your own advice.
> I see you now Fred.  I see you for what you are.

Evil.

> That is good. So... I’m speaking to FRED A STOVER NOW

Fred seems to interpret the following into thinking he can manipulate
God by cursing people in prayer as long as one or two other people
agree with him, as Fred writes below: "Please don't involve us in

your blasphemy of His spirit. I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or
three witnesses every word may be established"

Fred is making it clear he thinks three people praying can force God
to do what they want, and what they're praying for is not only
physical death (i.e. "not much time left'), but eternal suffering in
hell for anyone disagreeing. They think everyone is a demon and they
can manipulate and control God. That is absolute evil and madness.

God won't grant evil prayers.

> > Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM

> Fred writes:
> Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
> I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
> may be
> established" (Matt 18:16).
www.selah-tx.net<http://www.selah-tx.net>
> His
> ho echon ota akoueto              Preparing the way of the Lord
>   Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
>   shall not receive the kingdom of God
>   as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
>                                                     (Mark 10:15)
>

> fredstov...@sbcglobal.net

Who is he talking to here? Me? He said something similar to me.

> > I have to say... it bothers me more that you reposted part of it and
> > not the part where he says that poor girl the Holy Spirit says she
> > needs to suffer endlessly.

> Unrepentent sinners aren't going to suffer endlessly?

> > Your "Christian" values really have a sad blind eye for what you want
> > to believe.
> > Painting me as a bad guy for speaking up about something I see as a
> > serious problem...
>

> He is addressing a serious problem, and hungry is good.

Ah, the 'hunger doctrine' of Dr. Chung.

> There would be
> few
> type 2 diabetes (the epidemic he is addressing) patients if they had
> pushed
> themselves away from the breakfast, lunch, and dinner tables while
> still
> hungary. EVERY one of the several people to which I've spoken who
> lived to
> be 100 or more, included leaving the table while still hungry to the
> things
> to do to live to 100.
>
> The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to
> "starvation" by their demons in their minds.

Here Fred defends the 'hunger doctrine' by alleging anyone who argues
against it is demonized.

> And folks who argue
> against
> leaving the table while still hungry, are attempting to reinforce the
> epidemic.

And for "reinforcing the epidemic", these arguers against their
'hunger doctrine' will be prayed against (cursed), the prayer being
that the Holy Spirit convict them, slay them, and send them to hell
for eternity.

What an incredible evil.

> www.selah-tx.net
>
> His
>
> ho echon ota akoueto              Preparing the way of the Lord
>   Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
>   shall not receive the kingdom of God
>   as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
>                                                     (Mark 10:15)

> Notice again the fish symbols, the talk about “blasphemy” and the
> pride he took in speaking about type 2 diabetes.  Notice the “demons”
> in their mind reference…
>
> THEY ARE CHUNG!

They're evil.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2008, 2:32:04 AM9/1/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42
> >
> > > <><
> >
> > Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site.  Notice the fish symbols on
> > all of chungs post?

It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
Adonai:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
lying according to what is written in scripture:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
free will to do anything but lie:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
continued false witness:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?

We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), are neither
perfect nor more special...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to surrender soon by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Linda Lee

Sep 2, 2008, 10:24:03 PM9/2/08
On Sep 1, 2:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> convicted neighborLindaLeewrote:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site.  Notice the fish symbols on
> > > all of chungs post?
>
> It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> Adonai:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> lying according to what is written in scripture:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
>
> It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> free will to do anything but lie:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> You really don't have much time left, dearLinda, as evident by your
> continued false witness:

You and your equally evil buddies are the ones who are going to wind
up in Hell. God will not be mocked and is not manipulated by the
likes of you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2008, 11:10:37 PM9/2/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > Adonai:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
> >
> > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > lying according to what is written in scripture:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
> >
> > It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> > blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> > free will to do anything but lie:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
> >
> > You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
> > continued false witness:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?

> You and your equally evil buddies are the ones who are going to wind
> up in Hell.

It remains my choice to continue walking ever closer with LORD Jesus
Christ, Who has the keys to hell and death.

> God will not be mocked and is not manipulated by the
> likes of you.

It remains my choice to continue loving GOD with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d6d16a276c01915?

Meanwhile, your continued false witness is forgiven by me.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Linda Lee

Sep 2, 2008, 11:32:53 PM9/2/08
On Sep 2, 11:10 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > > Adonai:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> > > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > > lying according to what is written in scripture:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
>
> > > It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> > > blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> > > free will to do anything but lie:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> > > You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
> > > continued false witness:

Attempts to curse others are evil. But then you're too far gone to
recognize your own evil.

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?
>
> > You and your equally evil buddies are the ones who are going to wind
> > up in Hell.
>
> It remains my choice to continue walking ever closer with LORD Jesus
> Christ, Who has the keys to hell and death.

I get the Chung-speak now. If your walk is close, you think you have
the keys to hell and death too and can condemn others to death and
hell. SICK.

> > God will not be mocked and is not manipulated by the
> > likes of you.
>
> It remains my choice to continue loving GOD with all my heart, soul,
> mind, and strength:

The only thing you love is death and evil. Ever killed anyone?

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d6d16a276c01915?
>
> Meanwhile, your continued false witness is forgiven by me.

LIAR.

> This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

You can continue to pray for my soul to perish, but you have no power
over God or me.

You masquerade as Christians, but you and your buddies are no
Christians; you're ravening wolves among sheep, wolves in sheep's
clothing.

I pray God will deal with you and your buddies and that you get
everything you so richly deserve. Those who attempt to curse others
as you do, will get your just reward.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 3:45:35 AM9/3/08

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 4:13:30 AM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 3:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Andrew B. Chung's actually a codeword for a group of posters posting
under the
nic Andrew B. Chung. 'Chung's' "convict list" is a website he
maintains so
other people can help him respond posing as him (using his 50+ Google
accounts), and also so the group are able to know who one of them has
decided
the Holy Spirit should 'convict'/curse, so they can join together to
pray
against others on the 'convict list' by asking that the Holy Spirit
grant
'Chung's' frequent announcements people don't have much time (to live)
left.
How very diabolically (devilishly) clever. Using the Internet for
communication for evil prayer groups.

Some people try to manipulate Elohiym (translated "God") (like
witchcraft
practitioners are said to attempt to manipulate the evil spirits) by
joining
together to request things that are evil based upon the following two
verses:
James 4:2 "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and
cannot
obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not." And
Matt. 18:
16 "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
that in

the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be

established" (which Fred
Stover likes to quote in his posts to maintain he is right because
several
people have said the same as him, by the way). A poster named Vera has
also
admitted to e-mailing Chung, and 'Chung' professes to love her
"unconditionally".

Of course, his two or three people asking the same thing (which is
always that
the 'convicted one' hasn't long to live, not much 'time' left) isn't
being
granted because as the Messiah taught, their prayers are not answered
because
they ask things that are not of Elohiym's will: James 4:3 "Ye ask,
and
receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your
lusts."
What are the "lusts" of someone who asks the Holy Spirit to convict
someone so
they no longer have much time to live? Why, according to the Messiah/
Christ,
it is the lusts of the Devil - which is always murder: John 8:44 "Ye
are of
your father the devil, and *** the lusts of your father ye will do. He
was a
murderer from the beginning,*** and abode not in the truth, because
there is no
truth in him."

The Messiah taught his apostles that he condemns what they're doing:
James 3:
10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My
brethren, these
things ought not so to be."

People like the 'Chung group', with their cursing, will never inherit
the
blessing of eternal life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 7:17:59 AM9/3/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?

> Andrew B. Chung's actually a codeword for a group of posters posting
> under the nic Andrew B. Chung.

Would suggest you make up your mind whether my GOD-given name is a
codeword or a nickname.

It is not by chance but rather by GOD that my middle name Benhua has
meaning in both Hebrew and Chinese that brings me ever closer to
Yeshua.

Meanwhile, am praising GOD that you continue to refrain from
blaspheming against the Holy Spirit so that you are unwittingly
serving as another beacon warning people away from even considering
it.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:54:54 AM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 7:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?
>
> > Andrew B. Chung's actually a codeword for a group of posters posting
> > under the nic Andrew B. Chung.
>
> Would suggest you make up your mind whether my GOD-given name is a
> codeword or a nickname.

Let me be clear; you and all those who condone, support, and
contribute to your abominable behavior and posts are SCUM, so Chung et
al are ChungScum.

> It is not by chance but rather by GOD that my middle name Benhua has
> meaning in both Hebrew and Chinese that brings me ever closer to
> Yeshua.

LOL. Very funny. You and your buddies' walk is clearly with the
Devil, not with Yahoshua` the Messiah.

> Meanwhile, am praising GOD that you continue to refrain from
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit so that you are unwittingly
> serving as another beacon warning people away from even considering
> it.

What the hell are you blathering about, nutso? I never blaspheme the
Holy spirit, and you don't even know what it means, it is just your
way of saying *you've* condemned someone, and you and your cronies
have decided to pray that they die and go to hell. Your buddy Vera was
an idiot to threaten me with a warning not to blaspheme the Holy
Spirit this week - she really confirmed what you people are doing,
especially since she condones the threats and condemnation you all
post under your nic on your dozens of Google accounts.

I thought I'd seen some evil here, but you and your clandestine
cronies take the cake.

> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

I'm sure you ChungScum will continue (and have been) praying for my
soul to perish as you have been praying for my body to die (I see your
usual threat of 'don't have much time left' is missing again - don't
want to look bad, huh? Don't worry - there's plenty in the archives in
others' posts you can't delete). That is why you're SCUM, dearie. And
that is why you and your buddies have doomed yourself to Hell.

The following isn't your usual Pauline fare, GOAT, so you likely
haven't seen it before:

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the
holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall
separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from
the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats
on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come,
ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty,
and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I
was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw
we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked,
and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto
thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these
my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart
from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and
his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye
clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we
thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in
prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not
to me.
Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but
the righteous into life eternal.

Btw, your 'hunger doctrine' is garbage: Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they
which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
filled."

Truth

Sep 3, 2008, 12:12:16 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 4:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?
>
> > Andrew B. Chung's actually a codeword for a group of posters posting
> > under the nic Andrew B. Chung.
>
> Would suggest you make up your mind whether my GOD-given name is a
> codeword or a nickname.
>
> It is not by chance but rather by GOD that my middle name Benhua has
> meaning in both Hebrew and Chinese that brings me ever closer to
> Yeshua.

<snip Chung Dung>

Do tell, Chung. What is it you posit that your middle name means in
Hebrew? "Ben" simply is a common prefix in Hebrew family names meaning
son, such as "Ben Gurion Airport" or Ben Hur. It's as common in Hebrew
as Johnson and Ericson are in English. And the transliteration of
your middle name makes one think of Benwa balls. So what is your
understanding of the interpretation of your middle name in Hebrew and
on what sources do you base your theory?

Truth

Sep 3, 2008, 12:13:55 PM9/3/08

Cary Kittrell

Sep 3, 2008, 12:20:58 PM9/3/08
In article <0f4875a8-8bbc-42ab...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site. =A0Notice the fish symbols o=

> > > all of chungs post?
>

> It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> Adonai:

That, along with What Would Jesus Do bracelets, What Would Jesus Do
rings, What Would Jesus Do medallions, What Would Jesus Do belt
buckles, What Would Jesus Do t-shirts, What Would Jesus Do pendants,
What Would Jesus Do windbreakers, What Would Jesus Do bracelet
charms...

-- cary

Michelle Malkin

Sep 3, 2008, 12:47:52 PM9/3/08

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

> In article
> <0f4875a8-8bbc-42ab...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
>> with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
>> Adonai:
>
> That, along with What Would Jesus Do bracelets, What Would Jesus Do
> rings, What Would Jesus Do medallions, What Would Jesus Do belt
> buckles, What Would Jesus Do t-shirts, What Would Jesus Do pendants,
> What Would Jesus Do windbreakers, What Would Jesus Do bracelet
> charms...

What Would Jesus Do toilet paper...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2008, 12:56:18 PM9/3/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> Andrerw, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > Adonai:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
> >
> > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > lying according to what is written in scripture:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?
> >
> > It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> > blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> > free will to do anything but lie:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
> >
> > You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
> > continued false witness:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?
>
> That, along with What Would Jesus Do bracelets, What Would Jesus Do
> rings, What Would Jesus Do medallions, What Would Jesus Do belt
> buckles, What Would Jesus Do t-shirts, What Would Jesus Do pendants,
> What Would Jesus Do windbreakers, What Would Jesus Do bracelet
> charms...

Correct. Those who subscribe to WWJD have been deceived.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 3, 2008, 3:02:30 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 12:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Aha! Having failed at medicine, and at being a diet guru, Andy decides
to start a new T-shirt/bumpersticker/wristband buisiness! Maybe *this*
time, he's found the ticket!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/make-it-easier-lyrics-indigo-girls.html

> Andrew <><

~~~~~~~~~~~~PUT THE FISH BACK IN THE WATER!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BREATHE!!!

Eat pork and die, fishkiller!

-PF, Atl.
etc.

I M Portant

Sep 3, 2008, 5:23:21 PM9/3/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> It is not by chance but rather by GOD that my middle name Benhua has
> meaning in both Hebrew and Chinese that brings me ever closer to
> Yeshua.

LOL - you do at least have a sense of humor.

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:11:51 PM9/3/08

His name stands for murderous, anti-christian hell-bound goat.

Notice how ChungScum is now leaving off the threats of 'you don't have
much time left' when he posts to a "convicted neighbor" because he was
criticized and outed as heading an evil prayer group that prays for
people's souls to perish ("pray for the perishing soul"...) in Hell
and for them to die ("don't have much time left"). This 'preyer' group
is why he entitles his posts 'pray for the perishing soul of convicted
neighbor (not brother/sister)... so they'll know whom to target in
prayer attempting to get God to curse people whom they've accused of
blaspheming/grieving the Holy Spirit (in other words, these people
disagreed with one of them).

ChungScum wrote:
> > ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> > may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
> > HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your

> > children, satan [satan is everyone who criticizes ChungScum].

Cary Kittrell

Sep 3, 2008, 8:10:13 PM9/3/08
In article <tj7ub4918v2uvcrsv...@4ax.com> Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net> writes:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:20:58 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
> Kittrell) wrote:
>

> >> It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> >> with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> >> Adonai:
> >
> >That, along with What Would Jesus Do bracelets, What Would Jesus Do
> >rings, What Would Jesus Do medallions, What Would Jesus Do belt
> >buckles, What Would Jesus Do t-shirts, What Would Jesus Do pendants,
> >What Would Jesus Do windbreakers, What Would Jesus Do bracelet
> >charms...
>
> Personally, I am waiting for the What Would Jesus Do Condoms (a big delight in
> every bite!) Equipped, of course, with the Kracker-Keeper ball bag, for the
> hostess with the mostest . . . .

Well, that's a thought.

Me, I'm working on the What Would Jesus Eat 2PD-OMER Food
Scale [pat pend]. Put anything over two pounds on it,
and a siren goes off, kleig lights start strobing,
a door opens and a deep, sticky layer of random
URLs pointing to old Andrew B. (the Colonel) Chung
posts is sprayed all over the offending (not to mention sinful)
portion, thus protecting the user from the global
obesity pandemic.

And lest you look on this breakthrough invention
with amusement, just remember:

"It remains my choice to refrain from laughing until after my LORD
creates a new heaven, new earth, and a new Jerusalem."
-- A. B. Chung

so just watch it: no new Jerusalem, no laughing.

-- cary

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 8:21:04 PM9/3/08
Linda,

Have you found the answer to my question why Luke described the
conversion of Paul in Acts? Did Luke lie?

Be blessed,

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:
[snip]

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:25:45 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 8:21 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Linda,
>
> Have you found the answer to my question why Luke described the
> conversion of Paul in Acts? Did Luke lie?

Didn't see your post ...and "EOD" - remember? You had no interest in
engaging me in discussion about Paul (only about Glenn) until you
began to defend the evil Chung. Btw, didn't you forget to warn me not
to blaspheme the Holy Spirit again?

You and your ChungScum pals are as false and evil as they come.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 8:36:12 PM9/3/08
Linda,

EOD refers to a certain topic in my opinion, not to a general attitude.
I sometimes write it when I am not willing to continue a debate,
especially if it was as idiotic as this one. I will not talk about
certain topics with you anymore, because you are full of hate towards me
with no reason. But I will ask you my questions to those topics that are
important.

You say that Paul was no Christian and no Apostle and that he lied. Now
I have to ask you if the Apostle Luke also lied when he wrote Acts.

Can you explain that to me, or can you not?

Ummm... if Luke did not lie, Paul was an Apostle, because he wrote about
him in Acts.

Any idea?

No?

In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:45:47 PM9/3/08
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Notice the fish symbol on Vera's web site.  Notice the fish symbols on
> > > all of chungs post?
>
> It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> Adonai:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> lying according to what is written in scripture:

YOU lie.

> It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> free will to do anything but lie:

You're a liar; I have never blasphemed the Holy Spirit, and you don't
even know what it means, much like you have no understanding of
Scriptures otherwise. You and your cronies' past, present, and future
curses have been bound and returned to their source.

> You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
> continued false witness:

Stuff your threats of death, ChungScum.

Btw, THREE witnesses (me, Qadosh, and Snow) have given you bozos the
information Paul was a false apostle; it has been 'established'.

> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), are neither
> perfect nor more special...

Nor are you the disciples of Yahoshua` the Messiah, who will reject
you and yours as the 'goats' you are come Judgment Day.

> May you wisely choose to surrender soon by publicly declaring with
> your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

His name is Yahoshua`, God incarnate as the only Saviour, ignorant
blasphemous one.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 8:47:17 PM9/3/08
Linda, I forgot to ask... Did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
it is not.

[snip]

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:49:35 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 8:36 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Linda,
>

> EOD refers to a certain topic in my opinion, not to a general attitude.
> I sometimes write it when I am not willing to continue a debate,
> especially if it was as idiotic as this one. I will not talk about
> certain topics with you anymore, because you are full of hate towards me
> with no reason. But I will ask you my questions to those topics that are
> important.
>
> You say that Paul was no Christian and no Apostle and that he lied. Now
> I have to ask you if the Apostle Luke also lied when he wrote Acts.
>
> Can you explain that to me, or can you not?
>
> Ummm... if Luke did not lie, Paul was an Apostle, because he wrote about
> him in Acts.
>
> Any idea?
>
> No?
>
> Innews:86dc1337-b21f-4e37...@a2g2000prm.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> typed:

> > On Sep 3, 8:21 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Linda,
>
> >> Have you found the answer to my question why Luke described the
> >> conversion of Paul in Acts? Did Luke lie?
>
> > Didn't see your post ...and "EOD" - remember?  You had no interest in
> > engaging me in discussion about Paul (only about Glenn)  until you
> > began to defend the evil Chung.  Btw, didn't you forget to warn me not
> > to blaspheme the Holy Spirit again?
>
> > You and your ChungScum pals are as false and evil as they come.

Gee ...Vera ChungScum never wanted to discuss Paul with me before, but
now she does. You're very transparent. 'Be careful you don't
blaspheme the Holy Spirit.'

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 8:51:55 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 8:47 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Linda, I forgot to ask...

<snip chungdung>

You're the liar, ms. chungscum.

EOD

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 9:01:20 PM9/3/08
In

Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:
[snip]
> Btw, THREE witnesses (me, Qadosh, and Snow) have given you bozos the
> information Paul was a false apostle; it has been 'established'.

Linda, I forgot to ask... Did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
it is not.

So... three witnesses... okay, let us call them Luke, Peter and me for
the moment.

[snip]

> His name is Yahoshua`, God incarnate as the only Saviour, ignorant
> blasphemous one.

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christus.
Seigneur Jésus.

Iesus Christ

The Son of God

Alpha Omega

::: good news runner :::

::: good news runner :::

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 9:52:34 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 9:07 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Linda, you have not answered yet (I guess you do not have an answer but
> insults like below) ... Did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:
>
> "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
> our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
> hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
> these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
> that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
> scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)
>
> If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
> Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
> be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
> a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
> know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
> Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
> like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
> it is not.
>
> Innews:3936c0f8-7a64-46ab...@p31g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> typed:

> > On Sep 3, 8:47 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Linda, I forgot to ask...
>
> > <snip chungdung>
>
> > You're the liar, ms. chungscum.
>
> > EOD

I see you are trying to bury posts negative to Chung and ChungScum et
al. What's kind of funny was Snow didn't convince me, your behavior
did, although according to a link ChungScum is posting leading to a
January post of mine, I accused Chung of attempting to curse me then.
It's pretty apparent.

You and your fellow evil-preyer-group are gonna wind up in Hell for
your curses against people, Vera ChungScum. No one is doing it to you
but yourself. Did you really think Yahoshua` the Messiah would bless
your murderous hearts on Judgment Day?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 10:05:14 PM9/3/08
Linda could not give me any anser to my questions yet, which there were:

[...]

See her answer below... I have no idea why she is running amok like
that. My questions are really not so difficult...

In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:

> I see you are trying to bury posts negative to Chung and ChungScum et
> al. What's kind of funny was Snow didn't convince me, your behavior
> did, although according to a link ChungScum is posting leading to a
> January post of mine, I accused Chung of attempting to curse me then.
> It's pretty apparent.
>
> You and your fellow evil-preyer-group are gonna wind up in Hell for
> your curses against people, Vera ChungScum. No one is doing it to you
> but yourself. Did you really think Yahoshua` the Messiah would bless
> your murderous hearts on Judgment Day?

Linda, if you want to keep the last bit of your credibility, you should
start getting away from insulting people who asked you relevant
questions about what you have claimed about a brother in Christ, Paul.

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 10:17:15 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 10:05 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> > I see you are trying to bury posts negative to Chung and ChungScum et
> > al.  What's kind of funny was Snow didn't convince me, your behavior
> > did, although according to a link ChungScum is posting leading to a
> > January post of mine, I accused Chung of attempting to curse me then.
> > It's pretty apparent.
>
> > You and your fellow evil-preyer-group are gonna wind up in Hell for
> > your curses against people, Vera ChungScum.  No one is doing it to you
> > but yourself.  Did you really think Yahoshua` the Messiah would bless
> > your murderous hearts on Judgment Day?
>
> Linda, if you want to keep the last bit of your credibility, you should
> start getting away from insulting people who asked you relevant
> questions about what you have claimed about a brother in Christ, Paul.

Brother in Christ?? LOL.

Nice to see you exposing yourself. I don't care to talk about Paul; I
want to talk about a more immediate evil, your evil 'preyer group' in
which you, Fred, Chung, Carl, and apparently monkfish, prey on others.

Why in two years have you never cared to discuss Paul? Rhetorical
question; Chung said move on, and you're trying to bury the posts that
expose your evil little group.

God will not bless people who curse others attempting to ensure they
have a short life and then rot in hell.

I will tell you one thing, Vera aka ChungScum; I've never asked God to
curse anyone (including Paul) so they die soon and/or suffer for
eternity in hell like you and your evil buddies do to so many people.
You're all bringing about your own damnation.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 10:30:26 PM9/3/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

That is a lie.

> You're all bringing about your own damnation.

Oh well, if Linda says so...

Linda, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

[...]

Eh? What does this below have to do with Linda's rejection of Paul?

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 10:36:12 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 10:30 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:b23a155d-df2c-4e8b...@a18g2000pra.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> typed:

You don't determine what I post, witch.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 3, 2008, 11:04:38 PM9/3/08

Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

[snipped her hateful lies and attacks]

Linda Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 11:26:18 PM9/3/08
On Sep 3, 11:04 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

>snip Vera ChungScum's manipulative crap

Peter didn't write II Peter, ignorant one; everyone except you seems
to know that.

You and your cronies are not Christians or else you would have some
concern for the evil that you're constantly attempting to do. You're
here to promote evil and error, masquerading as Christians to try to
keep down the atheists who post to ChungScum.

I've had a very good year since ChungScum et al targeted me in
January ...because God loves me, I love God, God protects those who
actually love him (something you and your power-mad cronies would
never comprehend) ...and God never said I had to love the evil Paul.

You and your fellow evil-preyer-group are going to wind up in Hell for

your curses against people, Vera ChungScum. No one is doing it to you
but yourself. Did you really think Yahoshua` the Messiah would bless

your murderous hearts on Judgment Day? LOL.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 12:14:59 AM9/4/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

> On Sep 3, 11:04 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> snip Vera ChungScum's manipulative crap

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How Christlike. lol

> Peter didn't write II Peter, ignorant one; everyone except you seems
> to know that.

Okay, so you will tell us now which books of the New Testament you
accept and which you do not, okay?

So far you have rejected ...

Luke,
Acts,
Romans,
1 Corinthians,
2 Corinthians
Galatians,
Ephesians,
Philippians,
Colossians,
1 Thessalonians,
2 Thessalonians,
1 Timothy,
2 Timothy,
Titus
Philemon,
Hebrews,
1 Peter,
2 Peter

There is not much left ...

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

What is it that you accept of the New Testament?

[snipped the uninteresting and dull and very stupid lies and
un-Christian babbling]

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 12:38:49 AM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 12:14 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:ed096ea1-d1ff-48ac...@r35g2000prm.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> typed:

Either you don't know what I believe, or you're a manipulative liar,
but then that is readily apparent.

You and your cronies are not Christians or else you would have some
concern for the evil that you're constantly attempting to do. You're
here to promote evil and error, masquerading as Christians to try to
keep down the atheists who post to ChungScum.

You and your fellow evil-preyer-group, ChungScum, are going to wind up

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 12:58:37 AM9/4/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

So far you have rejected Paul, Luke and Peter, which excludes

Luke,
Acts,
Romans,
1 Corinthians,
2 Corinthians
Galatians,
Ephesians,
Philippians,
Colossians,
1 Thessalonians,
2 Thessalonians,
1 Timothy,
2 Timothy,
Titus
Philemon,
Hebrews,
1 Peter,
2 Peter

from the list of books of the New Testament.

There is not much left ...

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

You should tell us, Linda. You love to teach us whom you would like to
be deleted from the Bible, so just continue... Weare all very interested
in what might be left. :-)

What is it that you accept of the New Testament? (before we will move to
the Old Testament)

[snipped the uninteresting and dull and very stupid lies and
un-Christian babbling]

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 1:05:41 AM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 12:58 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:9cf0cb0d-84d5-48ee...@x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com,

You're mental like your pal ChungScum.

Don Kirkman

Sep 4, 2008, 2:32:27 AM9/4/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Linda Lee wrote in article
<e3a9f145-667e-488c...@n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>:

>> Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
>> the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
>> lying according to what is written in scripture:

You're sure hard-headed. I've told you several times that the words
don't mean "native language" but "true to his nature." Satan lies,
true to his nature. Chung lies, true to his nature.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Sep 4, 2008, 2:56:05 AM9/4/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Don Kirkman wrote in article
<oiuub41boijka10k1...@4ax.com>:

Sorry I messed up the attributions. What I responded to was written
by Chung, not Linda Lee.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 5:04:11 AM9/4/08
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > That, along with What Would Jesus Do bracelets, What Would Jesus Do
> > > rings, What Would Jesus Do medallions, What Would Jesus Do belt
> > > buckles, What Would Jesus Do t-shirts, What Would Jesus Do pendants,
> > > What Would Jesus Do windbreakers, What Would Jesus Do bracelet
> > > charms...
> >
> > Correct. Those who subscribe to WWJD have been deceived.
>
> Aha! Having failed at medicine, and at being a diet guru, Andy decides
> to start a new T-shirt/bumpersticker/wristband buisiness!

Incorrect.

It remains my choice to continue being mindful of WDJW.

Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/575fd27c085f0a9b?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to keep
WDJW in mind as we continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear
Floyd:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ee85d767ff2e77f?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 8:48:34 AM9/4/08
Well, Linda,

I have no idea if you are really not able to have a civil conversation
without insulting others without any reason (like you are presenting
here again) and talk about your false public claims that Paul was no
Apostle and a fake Christian, or if you simply are as evil as you have
demonstrated again (which any interested reader can see below).
Whatever, you will have to give an answers to question that your new
gospel arouses, and if you cannot answer appropriate questions plausibly
and from within the Christian Church, you will be seen as what you are,
namely a heretick, by anyone who can read and is not biased. I must
disappoint you -- I am not "mentally ill" as you claim below, I just
have the better arguments than you, of which you have shown none but
hateful remarks so far (which is not really the Christian way). I will
not delete them this time, so everybody can see how flabby your points
really are.

Linda, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

???

If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
it is not.

So... three witnesses... okay, let us call them Luke, Peter and me for
the moment.

So far you could not bring any but claim that the following books of the
New Testament (we will have to deal with the Old Testament later) are
lies

[...]

the Old Testament - I guess there will not be much left for you of that,
either)

Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 12:49:37 PM9/4/08
wrote:

> Linda, I forgot to ask... Did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:
>
> "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
> our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
> hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
> these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
> that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
> scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

Once again, no early church fathers and no scholars believe Peter
wrote II Peter, which is known to have been written in the second
century. The apostle Peter is acknowledged to have written I Peter.

I have to wonder why you want to discuss Paul NOW when for the two
years I've been posting here, you have not. It appears to be a ruse to
take attention away from ChungScum and the Convict List of people he
and his pals have decided should die and suffer in Hell.

I am not on Chung's Convict List because of Paul (and neither Qadosh
or Snow are on the Convict List). According to the post of mine on
ChungScum's Convict List, Chung is asking people to pray that I die
and suffer eternally in hell because I expressed some concern he might
be anorexic and dared say, "I hope you're not starving yourself to
death". IOW, he feels I don't adhere to his 'hunger doctrine', so I
should rot in hell.

Further, I don't believe you are incapable of understanding that I do
not accept Paul's writings or the part of Acts in which Luke has to
rely on Paul's testimony that Paul saw the Spirit of Christ and was
converted, but accept the Bible as written by the prophets and true
apostles. You are just attempting to take the focus off of ChungScum.

As long as you support and align yourself with such a sick man, we
have nothing to say to each other.

God will not bless people who curse others attempting to ensure they
have a short life and then rot in hell.

I will tell you one thing, Vera aka ChungScum; I've never asked God to
curse anyone (including Paul) so they die soon and/or suffer for
eternity in hell like you and your evil buddies do to so many people.

You're all bringing about your own damnation.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the

You and ChungScum will all be judged on how you treat others, and you
can't get any worse than praying others will suffer in Hell for any
reason and especially not simply because they disagreed with you or
ChungScum.

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 4, 2008, 3:20:03 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 5:04 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Why would you care about a high school radio station in Connecticut?

http://www.somers.k12.ct.us/shs/wdjw/wdjw.html

Poor Andrew. Cruising the high schools all day, and still couldn't
find a date.

> Andrew <><

Observe with wide-eyed wonder and amazement! O Fishkiller, the wrath
shall be upon thee with haste!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2367/2061604606_658fe5d114.jpg?v=0

-PF, Atl.
My Tiger Barbs hate Andy.

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 4, 2008, 3:22:11 PM9/4/08

OBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!!!!

Kook fight!

Where's the popcorn?

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

::: good news runner :::

Sep 4, 2008, 5:09:20 PM9/4/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

> On Sep 3, 8:47 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>> Linda, I forgot to ask... Did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he
>> wrote:
>>
>> "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
>> our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
>> hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them
>> of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,
>> which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also
>> the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16
>> KJV)
>>

> Once again, no early church fathers and no scholars believe Peter
> wrote II Peter, which is known to have been written in the second
> century. The apostle Peter is acknowledged to have written I Peter.

You don't get it, do you? It does not matter who wrote Luke or Peter...
if you reject Paul as an Apostle and Christian, you have to reject the
following books (so far)

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

> I have to wonder why you want to discuss Paul NOW when for the two

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 7:07:14 PM9/4/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > Adonai:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
> >
> > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > lying according to what is written in scripture:
>
> YOU lie.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Sadly, the same can not be truthfully written about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 9:28:41 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 7:07 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > > Adonai:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> > > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > > lying according to what is written in scripture:
>
> > YOU lie.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> Sadly, the same can not be truthfully written about you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
> mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Linda:

Prey all you like, your curses cannot destroy my soul; but your curses
will destroy your own soul:

God CURSES those who curse others. This is what God has to say about
cursing:

Psa 109:17-18 "As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he
delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. As he clothed
himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his
bowels like water, and like oil into his bones."

Psa 59:12 "For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let
them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which
they speak."

I see you've posted a link to my statement "I hope you're not
deliberately starving yourself to death" which you find so evil you
added me to your "Convict List" to prey that my soul perish. You're
insane. Is that why you aren't currently practicing medicine; the
Georgia Medical Board decided you were a danger to the patients you
wanted to starve?

God won't curse people just
because some deluded Paulians request it and use the 'formula' of
three people requesting the same thing that they think will manipulate
God.

In fact, I've had a very good year since Chung and friends targeted me
in January for destruction, likely because God changes the curses
against those who love him (and He loves) into blessing.

Deut. 23:5 "...the LORD thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto
thee, because the LORD thy God loved thee."

Chung and friends take the verse in Matt. 18:16 (and often quote it)
"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established"
as evidence they can manipulate God if three of them agree to it,
ignoring the Messiah's further teaching following:

James 4:3 *** Ye ask, and receive NOT,*** because ye ask amiss, that
ye may consume it upon your LUSTS."

What are the LUSTS of those like Chung and friends, who taunt that
others 'don't have much time left' and pray that others will suffer in
hell? The lusts of the Devil/Satan, the murderer:

John 8:44 "****Ye are of your father the devil, and the LUSTS of your
father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning,**** and abode
not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a
lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

They also seem unaware their prayers/cursings to destroy others is SIN
and will result in their own condemnation and cost them their eternal
life:

James 1:15 "Then when LUST hath conceived, it bringeth forth SIN: and
sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth DEATH."

Chung et al ignore the Messiah's teachings, which
warn not to treat others in an evil manner (and you can't get
more evil than requesting God make people suffer in hell for eternity
and pray they 'don't have much time left' like you and your pals do):

Chung and friends - "The wicked":
Psa 10:2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be
taken in the devices that they have imagined.
Psa 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth
the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
Psa 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not
seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Psa 10:5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above
out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
Psa 10:6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall
never be in adversity.
Psa 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his
tongue is mischief and vanity.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2008, 10:12:38 PM9/4/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > > YOU lie.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
> >
> > Sadly, the same can not be truthfully written about you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c46602f59313a79a?
> >
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
> > mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Linda:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?

> Prey all you like, your curses cannot destroy my soul;

Prayers are not curses.

It is satan who has plans for destroying your soul.

Only faith in Yeshua as your Adonai can save you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d62a0eef5ed4b0c9?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Linda Lee

Sep 4, 2008, 10:18:03 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 10:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

You're a liar. I have faith in the Messiah; but I don't have faith in
your 'hunger doctrine'. You put me on your Convict List and started
saying my soul was perishing, and I didn't have much time left simply
because I showed concern by saying, "I hope you're not starving
yourself to death". You'll be glad to know I eat one small meal a day
on average and am 5'5" and 120 pounds and am never overfed. But that's
likely too 'fat' for you.

Yap

Sep 4, 2008, 11:00:37 PM9/4/08
On Sep 3, 11:32 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 11:10 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

> wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> Attempts to curse others are evil. But then you're too far gone to
> recognize your own evil.

> > > You and your equally evil buddies are the ones who are going to wind
> > > up in Hell.
>
> > It remains my choice to continue walking ever closer with LORD Jesus
> > Christ, Who has the keys to hell and death.
>
> I get the Chung-speak now. If your walk is close, you think you have
> the keys to hell and death too and can condemn others to death and
> hell. SICK.
>

> > > God will not be mocked and is not manipulated by the
> > > likes of you.
>
> > It remains my choice to continue loving GOD with all my heart, soul,
> > mind, and strength:
>
> The only thing you love is death and evil. Ever killed anyone?
>

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d6d16a276c01915?
>
> > Meanwhile, your continued false witness is forgiven by me.
>
> LIAR.
>

> > This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> > you:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

> > for your perishing soul, dear Linda:
>
> You can continue to pray for my soul to perish, but you have no power
> over God or me.
>
> You masquerade as Christians, but you and your buddies are no
> Christians; you're ravening wolves among sheep, wolves in sheep's
> clothing.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3449ad1790f21629?
>
> > Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> > Andrew <><
> > --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?
>
> I pray God will deal with you and your buddies and that you get
> everything you so richly deserve. Those who attempt to curse others
> as you do, will get your just reward.

You are exposing your evilness.
And you represent the evil teaching of your religion.

Yap

Sep 4, 2008, 11:06:29 PM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 8:45 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 1, 2:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

> wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > It is how followers of LORD Jesus Christ recognize each other along
> > with the Spirit-given ability to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > Adonai:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d
>
> > Chistians (either Jew or gentile), who have hearts made discerning by
> > the Holy Spirit, recognize satan by his native language, which is
> > lying according to what is written in scripture:
>
> YOU lie.

> > It has been the observation here on usenet that those who unwisely
> > blaspheme against the Holy Spirit kill their souls thereby losing the
> > free will to do anything but lie:
>
> You're a liar; I have never blasphemed the Holy Spirit, and you don't
> even know what it means, much like you have no understanding of
> Scriptures otherwise. You and your cronies' past, present, and future
> curses have been bound and returned to their source.
>

> > You really don't have much time left, dear Linda, as evident by your
> > continued false witness:
>
> Stuff your threats of death, ChungScum.
>
> Btw, THREE witnesses (me, Qadosh, and Snow) have given you bozos the
> information Paul was a false apostle; it has been 'established'.
>

> > We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), are neither
> > perfect nor more special...
>
> Nor are you the disciples of Yahoshua` the Messiah, who will reject
> you and yours as the 'goats' you are come Judgment Day.
>

> > May you wisely choose to surrender soon by publicly declaring with
> > your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> His name is Yahoshua`, God incarnate as the only Saviour, ignorant
> blasphemous one.

Those who curse will be at the receiving end, Linda.
You see this society has any use for the scumbag chung?

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 3:16:23 AM9/5/08
On Sep 4, 9:28 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 7:07 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:

ROFL! This is better than the movies.

Y'know, that's the greatest thing about Christian mythology. If you're
neurotic enough, you can translate it to mean *anything* you ever
want.

Execpt of course, for my desire to own a new BMW. I've twisted that
stoopid book three ways to Sunday, and still haven't found a source
for it in "scripture"..<chuckle>

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 3:17:38 AM9/5/08
On Sep 4, 10:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?- Hide quoted text -

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 5, 2008, 3:24:24 AM9/5/08
panam...@hotmail.com, ye scatterbrained contaminated stale, frailty,
thy name is woman, ye gagged:

On Sep 4, 9:28 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:

> my desire to own a new BMW.

...a 20th century yuppie herd vehicle.

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 3:25:48 AM9/5/08

Perhaps Andrew likes the ladies a little younger than yourself? Well,
perhaps a *lot* younger than yourself..

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 3:29:32 AM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 3:24 am, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> panamfl...@hotmail.com, ye scatterbrained contaminated stale, frailty,

> thy name is woman, ye gagged:
>
> On Sep 4, 9:28 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > my desire to own a new BMW.
>
>  ...a 20th century yuppie herd vehicle.

Good thing it's the 21st c., then...

How ya doin', K-Man! Somebody told me you were dead. Glad to hear they
were lying.

How's Rhonda Lee?

-PF, Atl.
etc.

TransWench

Sep 5, 2008, 3:38:58 AM9/5/08
I was busily flonking away in sci.med.cardiology, alt.atheism,
alt.messianic, alt.christnet.christianlife, and alt.usenet.kooks, when The
Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to panamfloyd:

Hey, Crazy Andy Jr., have you seen this yet?

http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Andrew_B._Chung

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; MHUoAT #13
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"If it weren't for lawyers, I think we could have invented a universal
symbolic representation of reality."

"We do need not your type here." -- Yads lets his inner net.nazi out, in
what turns into an act of net.KKKopping on TopPoster (who rightly
identifies him as a "net-wacko"), in

"I am not sexually attracted to cats. It's not my fault if a cat points
it's arse at me because it thinks I am the dominant male." -- Aggie
doesn't know that cats do that when they like someone. I'm worried about
the cat that actually did it. Message-ID:
<IYmdnQDV2qC0bEPa...@eclipse.net.uk>

"The only kind of time travel that is possible in any universe is, if
you changed the past then the future changes too" -- Agamemnon
-Skopianosfaktis: Renowned expert on quantum physics and time-travel in
fiction. Message-ID: <QeKdncThzvwG8e_V...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<RSR3f.23691$5l.1...@bignews1.bellsouth.net>

"Andrew Chung and I have a very special connection. Have you read his
writings on Usenet? He's a Usenet missionary, just like I am. I commend
him (and all of you gentle readers) to Christ's sweet love." -- The
"amoral" Atlanta Kane, on her meds (though she swears it wasn't her) in
MID: <45e766ed$0$69324$bb4e...@newscene.com>

"I did not write this. It is illegal to forget someone's email address.
The person who mocked me like this needs to be brought to justice. This
is absolutely outrageous." -- Amoral AOK, regarding the previous quote,
in MID: <o65dg.s...@news.alt.net>

I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.

"I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
<Tc4xh.657$hH2.432@trnddc02>, and is also trained by moi, for the
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
<1160653810....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

You're fighting a Spam Witch

You look into this seductive creature's eyes and feel as if she can make
your sword longer, your bank account bigger, your waist smaller, and
show you the secret habits of barnyard animals. You fight to resist her
charms . . .

She gets the jump on you.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she
says. Dear god, the horror. Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Oof! Oof!

You lose 17 hit points. (bad spelling damage) -- The Kingdom of Loathing

Snarky

Sep 5, 2008, 4:09:21 AM9/5/08
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 00:29:32 -0700, panamfloyd wrote these lies, denials,
arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations:

> On Sep 5, 3:24 am, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
>> panamfl...@hotmail.com, ye scatterbrained contaminated stale, frailty,
>> thy name is woman, ye gagged:
>> On Sep 4, 9:28 pm, Linda Lee wrote:
>>
>> > my desire to own a new BMW.
>>
>>  ...a 20th century yuppie herd vehicle.
>
> Good thing it's the 21st c., then...
>
> How ya doin', K-Man! Somebody told me you were dead. Glad to hear they
> were lying.

He won a Salinger award (see my .sig if you're not sure what that is) for
that last year...

> How's Rhonda Lee?

...Alas, she was the price. That's Rhonda *Lea*, BTW.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle

Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<33km2419sg6fnq3sh...@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<Jvidnfyewe883sjV...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 5, 2008, 4:45:02 AM9/5/08
panam...@hotmail.com, ye bigheaded oxbeef, tempt not too much the
hatred of my spirit, for I am sick when I do look on thee, ye mooed:

On Sep 5, 3:24 am, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> panamfl...@hotmail.com, ye scatterbrained contaminated stale,
>> frailty,
>> thy name is woman, ye gagged:
>>
>> On Sep 4, 9:28 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>> > my desire to own a new BMW.
>>
>> ...a 20th century yuppie herd vehicle.
>
> Good thing it's the 21st c., then...

And still you didn't get it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2008, 6:58:03 AM9/5/08
> You're a liar.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

This simply shows yet again that the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of
Truth, is absolutely right to convict you as He has convicted other
souls:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

> I have faith in the Messiah...

However, it is clear you have not made Him your Adonai.

It is when we make Him our Adonai that we choose to become truthful
(ie stop sinning).

"Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Yeshua (John
5:14)

> ; but I don't have faith in your 'hunger doctrine'.

Hunger is not from me but from my Adonai:

"HE (Adonai) humbled you causing you to hunger, and then feeding you
with manna which neither you nor your forefathers knew about, in order
to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word
that comes from the mouth of Adonai."--Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Amen.

> You put me on your Convict List

I am not the Holy Spirit.

> and started
> saying my soul was perishing...

Until you make Yeshua your Adonai, your soul is indeed perishing.

> , and I didn't have much time left simply
> because I showed concern by saying, "I hope you're not starving
> yourself to death".

The reason the Holy Spirit convicted you is because you have not made
Yeshua your Adonai.

> You'll be glad to know I eat one small meal a day
> on average and am 5'5" and 120 pounds and am never overfed.

Linda, this is not about your body...

... instead, this is about your soul.

> But that's likely too 'fat' for you.

Incorrect. Your BMI is considered "ideal."

Your problem is not your BMI...

... it is the fact that you have not surrendered to Yeshua by trusting
Him completely as your Adonai.

This is why you have not been able to publicly declare that Yeshua is
Adonai.

When you choose to trust Yeshua completely, the Holy Spirit will help
you publicly say that Yeshua is Adonai.

"...no one can say, 'Yeshua is Adonai,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Amen.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand Yeshua to be
kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Please know that I love you, dear Linda, and will continue to pray for
you, in Yeshua's name.

Shalom,

Benhua <><
(Benhua in Chinese means "originally of this world")
"Just as I am not of this world, you are no longer of this world." --
Yeshua
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

DuhIdiot

Sep 5, 2008, 11:56:05 AM9/5/08
Panama Floyd, on 05 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy use
of a keyboard:

<snip>

> -PF, Atl.
> etc.

Hey PF, if this storm washes you away, try to steer your life raft up this
way. You can pick me up when the flood reaches this birthday party/family
reunion I'm going to and we'll go hunt up some good barbecue and a football
game.

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295

Truth

Sep 5, 2008, 1:00:21 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 3:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

> ... it is the fact that you have not surrendered to Yeshua by trusting

> Him completely as your Adonai.
>
> This is why you have not been able to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> Adonai.
>
> When you choose to trust Yeshua completely, the Holy Spirit will help
> you publicly say that Yeshua is Adonai.
>
> "...no one can say, 'Yeshua is Adonai,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)

<snip chingdung>

You are demonstrating your ignorance about Hebrew, messianic teachings
and the Bible by repeatedly using the phrase "Adonai" in the wrong
context, and quoting snippets of Scripture out of context. But keep
going Chung, it's mildly entertaining and a new twist to your usual
narcissistic schtick. You just keep shoveling the shit deeper and
deeper don't you Benwa Chung?

Linda Lee

Sep 5, 2008, 2:52:26 PM9/5/08

Chung has zero support scripturally for his evil desires; that is why
he very rarely quotes the Scriptures. Chung cannot hurt believers, the
worst thing he does is delude those ignorant of the Scriptures that
they contain his evil message and support his megalomanical state.
They do not.

Linda Lee

Sep 5, 2008, 3:05:41 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 6:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

You're a liar.

> It is when we make Him our Adonai that we choose to become truthful
> (ie stop sinning).
>
> "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Yeshua (John
> 5:14)
>
> > ; but I don't have faith in your 'hunger doctrine'.
>
> Hunger is not from me but from my Adonai:
>
> "HE (Adonai) humbled you causing you to hunger, and then feeding you
> with manna

That is talking about physical hunger, which God satisfied with manna.

> which neither you nor your forefathers knew about, in order
> to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word
> that comes from the mouth of Adonai."--Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>
> Amen.
>
> > You put me on your Convict List
>
> I am not the Holy Spirit.

NO, you are not, and YOU are the author of your Convict List; the Holy
Spirit is NOT.

> > and started
> > saying my soul was perishing...
>
> Until you make Yeshua your Adonai, your soul is indeed perishing.

You are incredibly evil.

> > , and I didn't have much time left simply
> > because I showed concern by saying, "I hope you're not starving
> > yourself to death".
>
> The reason the Holy Spirit convicted you is because you have not made
> Yeshua your Adonai.

You're a liar on both counts. You 'convicted' me because you IMAGINE I
am not a believer when I have believed Christ was God since I was a
very young child. If you were really a believer you would know that.

> > You'll be glad to know I eat one small meal a day
> > on average and am 5'5" and 120 pounds and am never overfed.
>
> Linda, this is not about your body...
>
> ... instead, this is about your soul.

See to your own soul.

> > But that's likely too 'fat' for you.
>
> Incorrect.  Your BMI is considered "ideal."
>
> Your problem is not your BMI...
>
> ... it is the fact that you have not surrendered to Yeshua by trusting
> Him completely as your Adonai.

You're a complete and evil LIAR.

> This is why you have not been able to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> Adonai.

Yahoshua` the Messiah and Saviour was God incarnate. But you already
know by my many posts that I believe in the Messiah and Saviour as God
incarnate. You are just lying AGAIN.

> When you choose to trust Yeshua completely, the Holy Spirit will help
> you publicly say that Yeshua is Adonai.
>
> "...no one can say, 'Yeshua is Adonai,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Amen.

Don't quote your evil false apostle to me.

> Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand Yeshua to be
> kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
>
> Please know that I love you, dear Linda, and will continue to pray for
> you, in Yeshua's name.

I do not believe that you love me or anyone. I see that you attempt to
condemn people to Hell. That is not the action of the Holy Spirit
(prior to Judgment Day), and that is not the will of God. John 3:17
"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but
that the world through him might be saved."

I do not want you or your pals alleged "prayers", and I am asking you
to remove me from your "Convict List" and to quit allegedly 'praying'
for me. I would never pray for someone who demanded I not do so. But
you do whatever you like because you imagine YOU are the Holy Spirit.

> Shalom,
>
> Benhua <><
> (Benhua in Chinese means "originally of this world")

You are still 'of this world' - that is why you're so condemning.

Luk 6:37 Yahoshua` the Messiah and Saviour said, "Judge not, and ye
shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned:
forgive, and ye shall be forgiven".

Linda Lee

Sep 5, 2008, 3:19:34 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 6:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

You are not the Holy Spirit, and only you has attempted to 'convict'
me. The state of someone's salvation is not determined by whether or
not they accept your 'hunger doctrine', you megalomaniac.

Don Kirkman

Sep 5, 2008, 3:56:50 PM9/5/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<4ec665bc-87ca-439f...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>This simply shows yet again that the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of
>Truth, is absolutely right to convict you as He has convicted other
>souls:

How is it you among men are the sole possessor of the power to judge
whether what God has done is right or not?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Sep 5, 2008, 3:56:50 PM9/5/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<4ec665bc-87ca-439f...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>Benhua <><

>(Benhua in Chinese means "originally of this world")

Using which hanzi and which dialect?

"In the local dialect of her original family home, "ben hua," which
literally means "thickhead flower," is used to label native cotton. "
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O999-thickhead.html

"Ben Hua" is a Vietnamese village; I doubt that means "originally of
this world" down there.
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/history/marshall/military/vietnam/nvet_archive/nvet0206.txt

"Beijing restaurant with interesting menu, Benhua!" [Chinese franchise
of Benihana?] Probably not "originally of this world" though maybe
"out of this world."
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Rec/rec.food.cooking/2006-02/

Actually in the absence of Chinese dictionaries and a sample of the
hanzi in question my guess at a common meaning would be " beautiful
flower," which would be much nicer than using one Japanese reading of
the hanzi/kanji "ben" which refers to excretory functions.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2008, 10:42:48 PM9/5/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > > You're a liar.
> >
> > Your false witness is again forgiven by me.
> >
> > This simply shows yet again that the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of
> > Truth, is absolutely right to convict you as He has convicted other
> > souls:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
> >
> > > I have faith in the Messiah...
> >
> > However, it is clear you have not made Him your Adonai.
>
> You're a liar.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

It remains by choice to continue writing truthfully in keeping with
WDJW.

> > It is when we make Him our Adonai that we choose to become truthful
> > (ie stop sinning).
> >
> > "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Yeshua (John
> > 5:14)
> >
> > > ; but I don't have faith in your 'hunger doctrine'.
> >
> > Hunger is not from me but from my Adonai:
> >
> > "HE (Adonai) humbled you causing you to hunger, and then feeding you
> > with manna
>

> That is talking about physical hunger...

This written discussion is about physicial hunger.

>, which God satisfied with manna.

Because the amount of manna was restricted to one omer per person
(Exodus 16:16) and because manna is more akin to dessert (i.e. there
is always room for dessert) tasting like "wafers made from honey" it
was easily and rapidly digested (only through the Sabbath would it
even keep for more than a day) so that those who ate it were satisfied
because their needs were met and not because they stopped being
hungry. Instead, because the manna tasted so delicious, they wanted
more than an omer of it (ie they were even hungrier after eating the
manna!!!)

> > which neither you nor your forefathers knew about, in order
> > to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word
> > that comes from the mouth of Adonai."--Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > > You put me on your Convict List
> >
> > I am not the Holy Spirit.
>
> NO, you are not, and YOU are the author of your Convict List; the Holy
> Spirit is NOT.

It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

Just as no man authored the Bible, no man has authored the prayer list
that you cite.

> > > and started
> > > saying my soul was perishing...
> >
> > Until you make Yeshua your Adonai, your soul is indeed perishing.
>
> You are incredibly evil.

Your falsely judging me is forgiven by me.

Doing that which GOD desires (WDJW) is good rather than evil.

May our Father in heaven forgive you for you know not what you are
writing.

Amen.

> > > , and I didn't have much time left simply
> > > because I showed concern by saying, "I hope you're not starving
> > > yourself to death".
> >
> > The reason the Holy Spirit convicted you is because you have not made
> > Yeshua your Adonai.
>
> You're a liar on both counts.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> You 'convicted' me because you IMAGINE I

> am not a believer when I have believed Christ was God since I was a
> very young child.

Again, the Holy Spirit convicts you while I still love you despite
your false witness and false judging.

Would not be able to forgive you if I did not love you.

Many, including satan, know that Yeshua is GOD.

The reason satan is eternally condemned is because he can not accept
that Yeshua is Adonai.

To do the latter requires the help of the Holy Spirit:

"The most important one," answered Yeshua, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel,
Adonai our GOD, Adonai is One. Love Adonai your GOD with all your
heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your
strength.'" (Mark 12:29)

Amen.

Because satan has blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, there will be no
help for him from the Holy Spirit.

> If you were really a believer you would know that.

Yeshua is Adonai.

Jesus is LORD.

If you wish to hear me publicly declare this, which I can do only with
the help of the Holy Spirit, leave me your phone number via the
HeartMDPhD web site for a callback from me, Adonai willing.

> > > You'll be glad to know I eat one small meal a day
> > > on average and am 5'5" and 120 pounds and am never overfed.
> >
> > Linda, this is not about your body...
> >
> > ... instead, this is about your soul.
>
> See to your own soul.

My soul remains in Yeshua's hands since surrendering to Him.

The bigger His smile for me, the hungrier(healthier) I become.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW,

for you will be satisfied." -- Yeshua (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

> > > But that's likely too 'fat' for you.
> >
> > Incorrect. Your BMI is considered "ideal."
> >
> > Your problem is not your BMI...
> >
> > ... it is the fact that you have not surrendered to Yeshua by trusting
> > Him completely as your Adonai.
>
> You're a complete and evil LIAR.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

Sadly, the same can not be truthfully written about you.

> > This is why you have not been able to publicly declare that Yeshua is
> > Adonai.
>
> Yahoshua` the Messiah and Saviour was God incarnate.

Yeshua **is** GOD.

Moreover, Jeshua is Adonai ! ! !

"My Adonai and my GOD !" -- disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen
Yeshua (John 20:28)

> But you already
> know by my many posts that I believe in the Messiah and Saviour as God
> incarnate.

This does not mean you completely trust Him with your body and your
soul.

> You are just lying AGAIN.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

This is in keeping with WDJW so it has been easy.

> > When you choose to trust Yeshua completely, the Holy Spirit will help
> > you publicly say that Yeshua is Adonai.
> >
> > "...no one can say, 'Yeshua is Adonai,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> > Corinthians 12:3)
> >
> > Amen.
>
> Don't quote your evil false apostle to me.

It is Yeshua who made Saul His apostle even changing Saul's name to
Paul.

Therefore, Paul is Yeshua's apostle because Yeshua changed Saul's
heart.

When Yeshua changes our heart, we are reborn becoming a new creature
in Him.

It is when you choose to surrender to Yeshua as Saul surrendered to
Yeshua that you will find it easy to refrain from bearing false
witness.

"MY yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- Yeshua (Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

> > Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand Yeshua to be
> > kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
> >
> > Please know that I love you, dear Linda, and will continue to pray for
> > you, in Yeshua's name.
>
> I do not believe that you love me or anyone.

Would not be able to pray for you or anyone else otherwise.

"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease;
where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is
knowledge, it will pass away." (1 Corinthians 13:8)

> I see that you attempt to condemn people to Hell.

Incorrect.

It is Yeshua who has the keys to hell.

"I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
ever! And I hold the keys of death and hell." -- Yeshua (Revelation
1:18)

Amen.

"But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."--Yeshua (Mark 3:29)

Amen.

> That is not the action of the Holy Spirit
> (prior to Judgment Day), and that is not the will of God.

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a foolhardy free will act by an
unwise soul.

In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
gentile), simply serve as sad witnesses to this "eternal sin" taking
place. Our sadly serving as His witnesses is in keeping with GOD's
will (WDJW).

"HE will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away
the tears from all faces; HE will remove the disgrace of His people
from all the earth. The LORD has spoken." (Isaiah 25:8)

Amen.

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their Shepherd; HE
will lead them to springs of living water. And GOD will wipe away
every tear from their eyes." (Revelation 7:17)

Amen.

"HE will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed
away." (Revelation 21:4)

Amen.

> John 3:17
> "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but
> that the world through him might be saved."

Amen.

We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), remain very
thankful that relatively few have unwisely chosen to blaspheme against
the Holy Spirit compared to the many who have refrained.

It remains my hope that you continue to refrain from blaspheming
against Him.

Truly, Adonai makes me easily able to forgive your calling me an evil
liar as long as you don't call the Holy Spirit evil.

> I do not want you or your pals alleged "prayers", and I am asking you
> to remove me from your "Convict List" and to quit allegedly 'praying'
> for me.

It remains my choice to continue being mindful of WDJW by continuing
to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do,
and write.

Please pardon my choice to do what GOD desires rather than what you
want.

As much as I love you...

... I love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> I would never pray for someone who demanded I not do so.

Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit understand this
to mean that Yeshua is not your Adonai.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that Yeshua is not your Adonai despite your
believing HE is GOD.

> But
> you do whatever you like because you imagine YOU are the Holy Spirit.

If that were true, I would stop praying for you and write that you
were eternally condemned.

Would not write the latter until you either infer or call the Holy
Spirit evil, thereby blaspheming against Him.

> > Shalom,
> >
> > Benhua <><
> > (Benhua in Chinese means "originally of this world")
> >

> > "Just as I am not of this world, you are no longer of this world." --
> > Yeshua
>

> You are still 'of this world'

Incorrect.

If that were true, would not be able to continue forgiving you for
your repeated false witness and false judging.

> - that is why you're so condemning.

Serving as a witness is not the same as judging.

> Luk 6:37 Yahoshua` the Messiah and Saviour said, "Judge not, and ye
> shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned:
> forgive, and ye shall be forgiven".

Amen.

And, in keeping with WDJW, I will continue to forgive your false
witness and false judging.

This I easily do because Adonai helps those who are doing what He
wants.

May you choose to completely trust Yeshua with your body and soul
thereby making Him your Adonai, dear Linda.

Amen.

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 2:37:46 AM9/6/08
On Sep 3, 1:10 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > You and your equally evil buddies are the ones who are going to wind

> > up in Hell.
>
> It remains my choice to continue walking ever closer with LORD Jesus
> Christ, Who has the keys to hell and death.
>

> > God will not be mocked and is not manipulated by the
> > likes of you.
>

> It remains my choice to continue loving GOD with all my heart, soul,
> mind, and strength:

> Meanwhile, your continued false witness is forgiven by me.
>
> This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:

Clearly Chung is starting to reveal himself as he falsely claims to be
"THE Holy Spirit".
His (CHUNG/FRED) insanity is obvious in his wicked claims to damn
innocent people.

Christians go around ignoring this ranting and don't consider the fact
that he does more damage by his rants and in fact is working to drive
people away from faith.

The fact is that IF somebody has committed the "unforgivable" sin..
then why would we have a need for any faith?

If Chung believes by his false accusations he's working for the
spirit, he's sadly deluded. He is not the judge, jury and executioner
of my brothers and sisters.

We have ONE judge in Heaven and it's NOT Chung. What a sad deluded
man... I feel for your lost soul CHUNG!

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 2:41:21 AM9/6/08
On Sep 4, 3:05 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 12:58 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

> You're mental like your pal ChungScum.
>
> You and your cronies are not Christians or else you would have some
> concern for the evil that you're constantly attempting to do. You're
> here to promote evil and error, masquerading as Christians to try to
> keep down the atheists who post to ChungScum.
>
> You and your fellow evil-preyer-group, ChungScum, are going to wind up
> in Hell for your curses against people, Vera ChungScum.  No one is
> doing it to you but yourself.  Did you really think Yahoshua` the
> Messiah would bless your murderous hearts on Judgment Day?  LOL.

You so get it Linda... you hit the topic right on the head!! Great
post!

The idea must be to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS and not condemnation!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2008, 3:03:47 AM9/6/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > This simply shows yet again that the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of
> > Truth, is absolutely right to convict you as He has convicted other
> > souls:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

> How is it you among men are the sole possessor of the power to judge
> whether what God has done is right or not?

Serving as a witness is not the same as judge...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5abcafac0a3ab578?

... nor have I been the only witness with a heart made discerning by
the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c66a235b804e5aa3?

Bottom line concerning your difficulties:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 9:10:29 AM9/6/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

> You so get it Linda... you hit the topic right on the head!! Great
> post!
>
> The idea must be to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS and not condemnation!

Well, Snow,

I have not "defended" Chung, I have just deleted your libellous hate
post against him on my newsgroup. I will not allow such things to be
posted there about people who have nothing to do with Growing Deeper. I
have no idea why you have no problem with spreading lies about me
although there is a Commandment that says you may not spread false
witness about others. But you have probably abolished the Torah already,
too?

Whatever, you will have to give an answers to the questions that your
new gospel arouses, and if you cannot answer appropriate questions
plausibly and from within the Christian Church, you will be seen as what
you are, namely a heretick, by anyone who can read and is not biased. I
must disappoint you -- I do not "spam" as you claim, nor do I have any
more to do with Chung than you have. You just want to make points for
your new yet false gospel, but I just have the better arguments than

Snow, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

[...]

You should tell us, Snow. You love to teach us whom you would like to
be deleted from the Bible, so just continue... We are all very
interested
in what might be left. :-)

What is it that you accept of the New Testament? (before we will move to
the Old Testament - I guess there will not be much left for you of that,
either)

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 9:38:30 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 11:10 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

Everything outside of Paul and Hebrews. All the Prophets and Moses
are the most reliable to get to the source of information about the
teachings of our Heavenly Father.

So... While I choose to ignore Paul myself, why do you ignore all the
pre-messianic scriptures and the gospels and every author outside of
Paul that tell you to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS?

Mat 19:16 And see, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good
shall I do to have everlasting life?”
Mat 19:17 And He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good
except One – Elohim. But if you wish to enter into life, guard the
commands.”1 Footnote:1See Lk. 10:28, John 12:50, Rev. 22:14.
Mat 19:18 He said to Him, “Which?” And יהושע said, “ ‘You shall not
murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You
shall not bear false witness,’
Mat 19:19 ‘Respect your father and your mother,’ and ‘You shall love
your neighbour as yourself.’ ”

Rev 14:12 Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones,1 here are those
guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of יהושע

1Jn 3:24 And the one guarding His commands stays in Him, and He in
him. And by this we know that He stays in us, by the Spirit which He
gave us.

1Jn 2:3 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His
commands.

Mar 7:6 And He answering, said to them, “Well did Yeshayahu prophesy
concerning you hypocrites, as it has been written, ‘This people
respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
Mar 7:7 And in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the
commands of men.’1 Footnote: 1See Isa. 29:13, 2 Ki. 17:19, and Mt.
15:3-9.
Mar 7:8 “Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition
of men.”
Mar 7:9 And He said to them, “Well do you set aside the command of
Elohim, in order to guard your tradition.
Mar 7:10 “For Mosheh said, ‘Respect your father and your mother,’ and,
‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’

So while you accuse me of disregarding apostle Paul, WHY DO YOU IGNORE
THE TEACHING of the Good News of יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim.
Why do you not preach to keep the commandments, including the Sabbath?

Why are you SPAMMING PEOPLE?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 10:12:28 AM9/6/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

> On Sep 6, 11:10 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>

> Everything outside of Paul and Hebrews.

Eh?

You cannot be serious.

Luke and Peter accepted Paul as their brother in Christ.

So far you have rejected Paul, Luke and Peter, that means the books of

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

> All the Prophets and Moses

> are the most reliable to get to the source of information about the
> teachings of our Heavenly Father.
>
> So... While I choose to ignore Paul myself, why do you ignore all the
> pre-messianic scriptures and the gospels and every author outside of
> Paul that tell you to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS?

Why do you not keep them?

You post on Sabbaths. You make up stories about people.

I have no idea about the other Commandments and how you deal with them.
Debra said you wanted to betray your wife with her and had not told her
you were married. I defended you then, but meanwhile I have my doubts.

> Mat 19:16 And see, one came and said to Him, "Good Teacher, what good
> shall I do to have everlasting life?"
> Mat 19:17 And He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good

> except One - Elohim. But if you wish to enter into life, guard the

> commands."1 Footnote:1See Lk. 10:28, John 12:50, Rev. 22:14.

> Mat 19:18 He said to Him, "Which?" And ????? said, " 'You shall not

> murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You
> shall not bear false witness,'
> Mat 19:19 'Respect your father and your mother,' and 'You shall love
> your neighbour as yourself.' "
>
> Rev 14:12 Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones,1 here are those

> guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of ?????

> 1Jn 3:24 And the one guarding His commands stays in Him, and He in
> him. And by this we know that He stays in us, by the Spirit which He
> gave us.
>
> 1Jn 2:3 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His
> commands.
>
> Mar 7:6 And He answering, said to them, "Well did Yeshayahu prophesy
> concerning you hypocrites, as it has been written, 'This people
> respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
> Mar 7:7 And in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the
> commands of men.'1 Footnote: 1See Isa. 29:13, 2 Ki. 17:19, and Mt.
> 15:3-9.
> Mar 7:8 "Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition
> of men."
> Mar 7:9 And He said to them, "Well do you set aside the command of
> Elohim, in order to guard your tradition.
> Mar 7:10 "For Mosheh said, 'Respect your father and your mother,' and,

> 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.'

You have a form of "Holiness" which is holey. You simply do not make any
sense to me with all the names of God replaced by you.

I have good reason to believe you are St. Jackanapes yourself, laughing
with your heretick friends behind the scenes. I have never seen another
person posting Scripture so much out of context as you do.

Are you St. Jackanapes?

There is a link from one of your hate blogs to his page...

> So while you accuse me of disregarding apostle Paul, WHY DO YOU IGNORE

> THE TEACHING of the Good News of ????? Messiah, the Son of Elohim.

> Why do you not preach to keep the commandments, including the Sabbath?

Why do YOU not keep the Sabbath?

> Why are you SPAMMING PEOPLE?

I am not. Responding to posts the way I do is called "conversation" or
"discussion" or "debate".You do not have to like what I am posting, but
I would not mind you blocking me at all. You are free to do so. But you
cannot keep me from posting my opinion about your false doctrine, and
you cannot keep me from exposing you as the liar your are.

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 10:19:02 AM9/6/08
On Sep 7, 12:12 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:8f945b48-9bd0-40b2...@a2g2000prm.googlegroups.com,
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> typed:

Your really digging now aren't you Vera:)

Luk 4:16 And He came to Natsareth, where He had been brought up. And
according to His practice, He went into the congregation on the
Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

teaching on the Sabbath is very recognized as scriptural. Did you not
know?

Mat 12:5 “Or did you not read in the Torah that on the Sabbath the
priests in the Set-apart Place profane the Sabbath, and are
blameless?

Blameless:p

Learn the scriptures Vera:) Seriously.

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 10:31:28 AM9/6/08
wrote:

> > Why are you SPAMMING PEOPLE?

> I am not. Responding to posts the way I do is called "conversation" or
> "discussion" or "debate".You do not have to like what I am posting, but
> I would not mind you blocking me at all. You are free to do so. But you
> cannot keep me from posting my opinion about your false doctrine, and
> you cannot keep me from exposing you as the liar your are.

repeating the same post over and over again.. just like your pal chung
does.. it's called spam..:) I know why you support him.. because he
is part of your "shout down" policy of trying to put down anybody that
doesn't agree with you. Are you going to deny that policy?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 12:18:22 PM9/6/08
In news:6ifhecF...@mid.individual.net,
::: good news runner ::: <vera...@lycos.com> typed:

According to Snow's and Linda's teaching, all of John's books have to be
deleted from the Bible as well, which are:

John,
1 John,
2 John,
3 John,
Revelation.

The reason is that he wrote:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out
of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(Revelation 22:19 KJV)

I think deleting 18 books will do... not to speak of the Torah and
Isaiah.

> There is not much left ...
>
> What about John?

This question could be answered.

> Mark?

Hmmm.... Snow rejects this:

And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the
sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. (Mark
2:27-28 KJV)

So let us add Mark to the list as well...

Don Kirkman

Sep 6, 2008, 6:14:27 PM9/6/08
<e6de96bc-9f29-46b5...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> > This simply shows yet again that the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of
>> > Truth, is absolutely right to convict you as He has convicted other
>> > souls:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

>> How is it you among men are the sole possessor of the power to judge
>> whether what God has done is right or not?

>Serving as a witness is not the same as judge...

But stating that something is "absolutely right" is judging that
thing, not witnessing something. You concrete ideation processes have
overtaken the skill you once had with the English language.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Linda Lee

Sep 6, 2008, 6:50:52 PM9/6/08
On Sep 5, 10:42 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), remain very
> thankful that relatively few have unwisely chosen to blaspheme against
> the Holy Spirit compared to the many who have refrained.

You are not the Holy Spirit.

> It remains my hope that you continue to refrain from blaspheming
> against Him.
>
> Truly, Adonai makes me easily able to forgive your calling me an evil
> liar as long as you don't call the Holy Spirit evil.

You are an evil liar, and you are not the Holy Spirit.

> > I do not want you or your pals alleged "prayers", and I am asking you
> > to remove me from your "Convict List" and to quit allegedly 'praying'
> > for me.
>
> It remains my choice to continue being mindful of WDJW by continuing
> to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do,
> and write.

It is astonishing how you translate 'doing as you please' into 'the
Holy Spirit did it'.

> Please pardon my choice to do what GOD desires rather than what you
> want.

I do not pardon you, and it is your choice, not God's will, you little
creep.

Linda Lee

Sep 6, 2008, 6:53:58 PM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 9:10 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:d1b77f4a-a81b-4423...@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com,
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> typed:

> > You so get it Linda... you hit the topic right on the head!!  Great
> > post!
>
> > The idea must be to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS and not condemnation!
>
> Well, Snow,
>
> I have not "defended" Chung, I have just deleted your libellous hate
> post against him on my newsgroup.

That is not true. You have "defended" Chung here by attacking me.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 6:54:17 PM9/6/08
Whine, whine, whine ---

Linda, why do you not simply block Chung if you hate him so much?

In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:

Linda Lee

Sep 6, 2008, 6:56:42 PM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 12:18 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:6ifhecF...@mid.individual.net,
>  ::: good news runner ::: <veral...@lycos.com> typed:
>

> > In
> > guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> typed:

You're a liar, and you wonder why you're called a witch when you
defend Chung in this way.

> John,
> 1 John,
> 2 John,
> 3 John,
> Revelation.
>
> The reason is that he wrote:
>
> And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
> prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out
> of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
> (Revelation 22:19 KJV)

It's talking about the book of Revelation, clueless one.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 7:01:39 PM9/6/08
In
Linda Lee <lindag...@juno.com> typed:

[snip]

There is no use in responding to any of your Chung matters, Miss.

Talk to my hand about Chung, will ya?

And have you made up your mind about how many books might be left in
Scripture according to your funny self-made gospel?

It is loading more messages.