Re: Understandling and improving life with diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 9:27:34 PM7/17/08
neighbor nate wrote:

> My a1c levels have been in the 5.3 to 5.7 for quite some time. My
> neuropathy sometimes does not bother me too bad. I even had a little
> sensation in my left foot that I thought was numb.
> HOWEVER I still feel like crap much/most of the time.
> It is a battle to keep sugar levels near normal although I seem to be
> doing it better than some.
> I have been taking metformin and glipizide for a while and able to
> reduce my insulin usage quite a bit.
> I've been a diagnosed diabetic for about 14 years. My a1c was over 10 at
> one time.
> Has anyone ever been able to get off treatment?

Folks who lose their visceral adipose tissue (VAT) by eating less,
down to the right amount, come off of their medications.

This occurs either by lap-banding of their stomachs or by the free-
will choice to use the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/117245343707310e?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 10:28:36 PM7/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote on 18/07/2008 :
> neighbor nate wrote:
>>
>> My a1c levels have been in the 5.3 to 5.7 for quite some time. My
>> neuropathy sometimes does not bother me too bad. I even had a little
>> sensation in my left foot that I thought was numb.
>> HOWEVER I still feel like crap much/most of the time.
>> It is a battle to keep sugar levels near normal although I seem to be
>> doing it better than some.
>> I have been taking metformin and glipizide for a while and able to
>> reduce my insulin usage quite a bit.
>> I've been a diagnosed diabetic for about 14 years. My a1c was over 10 at
>> one time.
>> Has anyone ever been able to get off treatment?
>
> Folks who lose their visceral adipose tissue (VAT) by eating less,
> down to the right amount, come off of their medications.
>
> This occurs either by lap-banding of their stomachs or by the free-
> will choice to use the 2PD-OMER Approach:

We have yet to see a neighbor that is *actually* following this
nonsensical, meaningless approach -- let alone using it as an
alternative to lap-banding.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 4:31:48 AM7/18/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> Andrew , in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > neighbor nate wrote:
> >>
> >> My a1c levels have been in the 5.3 to 5.7 for quite some time. My
> >> neuropathy sometimes does not bother me too bad. I even had a little
> >> sensation in my left foot that I thought was numb.
> >> HOWEVER I still feel like crap much/most of the time.
> >> It is a battle to keep sugar levels near normal although I seem to be
> >> doing it better than some.
> >> I have been taking metformin and glipizide for a while and able to
> >> reduce my insulin usage quite a bit.
> >> I've been a diagnosed diabetic for about 14 years. My a1c was over 10 at
> >> one time.
> >> Has anyone ever been able to get off treatment?
> >
> > Folks who lose their visceral adipose tissue (VAT) by eating less,
> > down to the right amount, come off of their medications.
> >
> > This occurs either by lap-banding of their stomachs or by the free-
> > will choice to use the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

> We have yet to see a neighbor that is *actually* following this
> nonsensical, meaningless approach -- let alone using it as an
> alternative to lap-banding.

You have no neighbors, satan.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 12:52:53 PM7/18/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Folks who lose their visceral adipose tissue (VAT) by eating less,
> >> down to the right amount, come off of their medications.
> >>
> >> This occurs either by lap-banding of their stomachs or by the free-
> >> will choice to use the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?
> >
> I personally would not recommend any surgical item. Some
> version killed a friends of my wife. People of my generation
> saw surgery of any type as a risky thing. Done when
> there was no alternative. Eating less has no title but
> the natural rule is "if it don't go in, It "aln't" there.
>
> My body say "eat" when I am short on available
> internal insulin. I damn well better control my
> impulses. That idea served me well throughout
> my life.

No one is condemned for doing the right things (i.e. that which GOD
desires).

Those who choose to do what GOD desires become Jesus' disciples and
are healed by Him.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

pray for your perishing soul, dear Guy:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/300b404e1e673b36?

Don Kirkman

Jul 18, 2008, 7:17:55 PM7/18/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<596a20f2-1970-4050...@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>No one is condemned for doing the right things (i.e. that which GOD
>desires).

I'm glad to see you write that; I'll be watching for you to do what
God desires: ". . . to do justice, and to love kindness, and to
walk humbly with your God."

BTW, how are you coming on the list of scientific hypotheses you're
testing--you know, gathering evidence about folks becoming demons and
black fat being the bete noir of Diabetes II.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:32:25 PM7/18/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a79b2079ebcfc27d?

> I'm glad to see you write that; I'll be watching for you to do what
> God desires: ". . . to do justice, and to love kindness, and to
> walk humbly with your God."

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
from either you or others.

You will not receive salvation by following me around but rather by
surrendering to GOD by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus
is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Until then, may we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile),
continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 18, 2008, 7:33:37 PM7/18/08
Don Kirkman formulated the question :

LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:52:35 PM7/18/08

Don Kirkman

Jul 19, 2008, 3:18:14 AM7/19/08
<93b6a8e6-bd96-4c12...@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a79b2079ebcfc27d?

>> I'm glad to see you write that; I'll be watching for you to do what
>> God desires: ". . . to do justice, and to love kindness, and to
>> walk humbly with your God."

>GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
>from either you or others.

I never offered praise, and I have been reading you for years and
still find that I have not been informed by anything you've written.

>You will not receive salvation by following me around

As if that were what I'm doing!
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 3:34:24 AM7/19/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote in part:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55546666f5213c9c?

> I never offered praise, and I have been reading you for years and
> still find that I have not been informed by anything you've written.

Only the discerning learn from discussion because we don't argue:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b645be3c7d1941dc?

And we, who are discerning, understand when explanations are given:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0d7048a29e85b87e?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Don:

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

St. Jackanapes

Jul 19, 2008, 12:37:40 PM7/19/08

In alt.christnet.prayer, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled their finger
from a drippy orifice and typed...

And what the hell does this have to do with diabetes, Chung? Wh's the
matter? Clueless about endocrinology? You may have learned more had you
been a better doctor and not been fired. What do you do with your time
now, Chung? I know that you spend most of your day in your "office"
linking all of your pointless and medically irreverent postings. Wow.
How many heart patent lives have you saved babbling on about god and
gloating about how you and the Holy Casper killed Joe Paterno. What a
great benefit to the medical community - and to humanity - you've turned
out to be.

PS: I really liked how you created that fake Emory page to try and make
it appear like you are part of that esteemed institution. You are so
full of devious lies and distortions that it makes one wonder just how
long it will be until you explode and decide to take some innocent lives
with you when finally decide to go meet your Holy Casper.

I wonder what Emory would think of your deception? I think that I'll try
to find out.

--
St. Jackanapes
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/

Don Kirkman

Jul 19, 2008, 6:09:08 PM7/19/08
<d9c51c6b-b6da-40e5...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote in part:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55546666f5213c9c?

>> I never offered praise, and I have been reading you for years and
>> still find that I have not been informed by anything you've written.

>Only the discerning learn from discussion because we don't argue:

And how are you coming with testing the scientific hypothesis that
those brain activities that you call "discerning" bear any
relationship to the reality of the universe?

You did contend that you are still a scientist who formulates
hypotheses to test whether or not they are valid. My contrary
hypothesis is that you once were, but no longer are, a scientist since
you reject scientific methods of testing reality.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 8:59:03 PM7/19/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

> And how are you coming with testing the scientific hypothesis that
> those brain activities that you call "discerning" bear any
> relationship to the reality of the universe?

You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by pretending to
evaluate the eyesight of the seeing.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

tr...@finder.com

Jul 19, 2008, 10:12:26 PM7/19/08
Our armchair quipper opined:

> And how are you coming with testing the scientific hypothesis that
> those brain activities that you call "discerning" bear any
> relationship to the reality of the universe?

"You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by pretending to
evaluate the eyesight of the seeing."

Truth:

You remind me of the many examples of the pharisees the Lord used to
illustrate what not to do.

God bless.

Father Haskell

Jul 19, 2008, 10:20:42 PM7/19/08

Cheaper to advertise your clinic on Usenet than on the
back of a matchbook, I'd guess.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 6:15:50 AM7/20/08

tr...@finder.com

Jul 20, 2008, 12:09:09 PM7/20/08
Our armchair quipper opined:

Truth:

God bless and protect and heal and provide peace.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 1:57:39 PM7/20/08

%

Jul 20, 2008, 2:20:06 PM7/20/08
Andrew the ignoramus wrote:
> the good guy neighbor Thorsten Schier wrote:
>> Andrew, the ignoramus wrote:

sad sad sad you are a very sad person

Cary Kittrell

Jul 21, 2008, 2:45:12 PM7/21/08
In article <93b6a8e6-bd96-4c12...@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a79b2079ebcfc27d?
> >
> > I'm glad to see you write that; I'll be watching for you to do what
> > God desires: ". . . to do justice, and to love kindness, and to
> > walk humbly with your God."
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
> from either you or others.
>
> You will not receive salvation by following me around

Usenet remains a text-based medium.

-- cary

Uncle Frederik

Jul 21, 2008, 6:42:37 PM7/21/08
Cary Kittrell boldly submitted this idea :

<snip>

>> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
>> from either you or others.
>>
>> You will not receive salvation by following me around
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium.

Bahahaha.. nothing like giving Dr Chung a taste of his own 2 pound
medicine.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 3:39:12 AM7/22/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > > I'm glad to see you write that; I'll be watching for you to do what
> > > God desires: ". . . to do justice, and to love kindness, and to
> > > walk humbly with your God."
> >
> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
> > from either you or others.
> >
> > You will not receive salvation by following me around
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium.

Indeed that is why you are reading this rather than hearing it.

The reason you lack discernment is the same reason why dear Don
Kirkman lacks it:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9bdee460cd533e1a?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 1:05:23 PM7/22/08
In article <b5f375b3-6f36-4ef3...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to garner praise
> > > from either you or others.
> > >
> > > You will not receive salvation by following me around
> >
> > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
>
> Indeed that is why you are reading this rather than hearing it.

Indeed that is why no one is "following [you] around".

Tell us...when is did you first begin to think that someone
was following you?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 1:06:08 PM7/22/08

Engineer. Petard.

Hope Andy's enjoying the view.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 1:52:35 PM7/22/08
convicted neighbors Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
> >
> > Indeed that is why you are reading this rather than hearing it.
>
> Indeed that is why no one is "following [you] around".
>
> Tell us...when is did you first begin to think that someone
> was following you?

"... I'll be watching you..." -- convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 2:03:17 PM7/22/08
In article <0bb59895-20cf-4916...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbors Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Indeed that is why you are reading this rather than hearing it.
> >
> > Indeed that is why no one is "following [you] around".
> >
> > Tell us...when is did you first begin to think that someone
> > was following you?
>
> "... I'll be watching you..." -- convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell

Good, good...now, have you informed a mental-health professional
about your...ideas?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 7:24:55 PM7/22/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Indeed that is why no one is "following [you] around".
> > >
> > > Tell us...when is did you first begin to think that someone
> > > was following you?
> >
> > "... I'll be watching you..." -- convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell
>
> Good, good...

GOD is good :-)

> now, have you informed a mental-health professional
> about your...ideas?

Would suggest you inform your mental-health professional about your
atheistic delusions rather than have me do it for you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 7:31:28 PM7/22/08

No, no, you go right ahead and do it for me.

Let me know when you've done so, OK?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 8:04:33 PM7/22/08