NOVEMBER 22, 1963 ---- A LONE-ASSASSIN VIEWPOINT

David VP

Jun 7, 2006, 2:20:31 AM6/7/06
FROM AN LNer's POINT-OF-VIEW..............

LINKS TO VARIOUS D.V.P.-AUTHORED ESSAYS, REVIEWS, AND COMMENTS
REVOLVING AROUND THE 1963 ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
AND THE MURDER OF DALLAS POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT:

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4b8dae7b150da043

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S SOLE GUILT -- POINT-BY-POINT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a6b3390021d657c

A COMMON-SENSE APPROACH TO THE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

WHERE'S THE LOGICAL "CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED ALTERNATIVE" TO THE SBT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

THE ABSURDITIES OF THE "OSWALD-AS-PATSY" CONSPIRACY PLOT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/606503e4d63e74ad

THE "PATSY PLOT" SILLINESS (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd321914097fcd2d

THESE TWO THINGS PROVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GUILT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/909b5b194cab1cbe

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S MOTIVES FOR KILLING PRESIDENT KENNEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

EVERYTHING LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID ON 11/22/63 SAYS "I'M GUILTY!":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4dd73f8e676a5db8

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d4772fbe4df0bcd

MORE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" TALK (COMMON SENSE INCLUDED):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d16a5df97cccb32c

YET ANOTHER "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" ESSAY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c19abd308e0026e1

STILL MORE "SBT" LOGIC (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK STYLE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/12f589407f8baf66

JOHN CONNALLY IN 1967 SAID THE "SBT" IS POSSIBLE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- WITNESS TO A TRAGEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/23a82b5e83ce0ff6

THE "BOH" WITNESSES VS. THE AUTOPSY DOCTORS -- WHO'S RIGHT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42a0bbac40f320f5

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAZY JFK THEORY?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7448f602cc9b26e3

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ac4a7c8a086bb36

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43e50295440e48b0

HOW TO FRAME A LONE PATSY FOR JFK'S MURDER (AND HOW NOT TO DO IT):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4466b08f8be7c36

IF PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS SHOT BY MULTIPLE GUNMEN, THEN WHY IS IT....?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9f9db2052413d59d

WAS LEE OSWALD "PLACED" IN THE BOOK DEPOSITORY BY PLOTTERS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64195df0086af9b4

SOLID VALIDATION THAT OSWALD WAS IN THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/182cecc7c4e37bb2

THE WARREN REPORT -- IT MAKES PERFECT "LN" SENSE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6577daadba0e46a4

MUSICAL CASKETS AND THE "BODY-ALTERATION" SILLINESS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a

"WELL, THEY SAY IT JUST TAKES A SECOND TO DIE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ff403dedacb5d4f

THE "BACKYARD PHOTOS" OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- REAL OR FAKE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/abf2ea54c9dddca4

THE "CRYSTAL-BALL-GAZING" CONSPIRATORS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/747e6695f071ec3f

LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A LIAR -- EXAMINING HIS MANY LIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ea04b9e6141f0098

THE IMPORTANT AND OFTEN-OVERLOOKED WITNESS STATISTICS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

"FINAL VERDICT" BY VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1fb1e67721e35822

MOVIE/DVD REVIEW -- OLIVER STONE'S "JFK":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51b89da58d3e6489

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE JFK MYTHS" BY LARRY M. STURDIVAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d505fe064fccafb

BOOK REVIEW -- "WITH MALICE" BY DALE K. MYERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1bdb7e56f0427853

BOOK REVIEW -- "A SIMPLE ACT OF MURDER" BY MARK FUHRMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c7616a35ac60e22

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE DAY KENNEDY WAS SHOT" BY JIM BISHOP:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5bfef3e64392e4d

BOOK REVIEW -- "NATIONAL NIGHTMARE" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48c19f6f3b9122d6

BOOK REVIEW -- "THAT DAY IN DALLAS" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3184c6735973d209

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT" BY ROBERT GRODEN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d24cfcf0d0f8894b

DVD REVIEW -- "THE MURDER OF JFK: A REVISIONIST HISTORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/127162626b4861d0

REVIEW -- "THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: BEYOND CONSPIRACY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/869ebe2de53cbb58

REVIEW -- "JFK II: THE BUSH CONNECTION" --- COMPLETE RUBBISH!:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5a5eeae1e135fd1

REVIEW -- "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0a3e91565c5c2cf

LIST OF JFK-RELATED VIDEOS, DVDs, BOOKS, AND CDs:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c4caef920ae6a0d

Ben Holmes

Jun 7, 2006, 10:22:53 AM6/7/06

Of course, Davey-boy is too frightened of the evidence to actually *debate* any
of these...

For each time he posts his nonsense, it gets refuted right here - and then
Davey-boy runs away... unable to answer.

If the evidence were on his side, he'd have no problems answering the
refutations... but he never can.

In article <1149661230.9...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

curtj...@webtv.net

Jun 7, 2006, 1:15:36 PM6/7/06
Ben Holmes wrote:
> Of course, Davey-boy is too frightened of the evidence to actually *debate* any
> of these...
>
> For each time he posts his nonsense, it gets refuted right here - and then
> Davey-boy runs away... unable to answer.
>
> If the evidence were on his side, he'd have no problems answering the
> refutations... but he never can.

Which makes me wonder why he is so zealous in publishing his savings?
He won't publish debates in which he get creamed time and time again.
It's got to be political or for some money interest. Anything else
seems to be insane.

CJ

David VP

Jun 7, 2006, 3:42:51 PM6/7/06
>> "Which makes me wonder why he is so zealous in publishing his savings?"

It's merely a filing system, CJ. A way of organizing all of my posts in
one easy-to-reach spot/webpage. And since this Forum's software won't
allow "edits" to posts....a total re-do is needed to add or amend
items.*

* = Well, to be honest with y'all -- It's the filing system I
mentioned, plus the $5,000 per week that the Govt. is paying me to hang
around a nearly-deserted strip of Internet space in cyberland and spout
its official "disinformation". And, of course, the $17.50 per hour that
VB is shelling out to me too....don't want to forget that tidy sum. So,
yeah, it's not just "insanity", as you hinted....it's so much more.

"Zealous in publishing his savings"??? -----
LOL. I like that. Never heard it termed so chicly heretofore. Nice.

:)

Bye.

DVP

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 3:16:44 PM6/8/06

Can I get in on some of that cash?

David VP

Jun 8, 2006, 3:23:54 PM6/8/06
>> "Can I get in on some of that cash?"

You mean you haven't made your fortune yet by posting pro-LN disinfo
stuff that virtually nobody reads on a JFK Internet Forum?

I'm shocked by this news. I thought every LNer who dares to say
anything negative about the CT Fruitcakes was on the Govt. payroll.

You'd better write to Gerry Ford and get your deserved cut asap.

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 3:40:12 PM6/8/06

Davey-boy, this is Toddy.

Do you think Benny Homes would send me some money if I sarted posts
conspiracy stuff?

Just a thought.

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 3:40:30 PM6/8/06

Davey-boy, this is Toddy.

Do you think Benny Homes would send me some money if I sarted posting

David VP

Jun 8, 2006, 3:45:34 PM6/8/06
>> "Do you think Benny Holmes would send me some money if I started posting conspiracy stuff?"

Are you ready to start sounding like a kook, Todd?
Because if not...I'd think of another way to get your $$.

:)

tomnln

Jun 8, 2006, 3:59:51 PM6/8/06
30 Pieces of Silver don't go as far as it Used to.

Just ask toad.

It will cost him a LOT More when he insults the wife of a real man.

Nazi's attack Women.
Americans Defend them.

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 8, 2006, 4:09:26 PM6/8/06
"sarted" "sarted" "sarted"?????
Aren't you the guy who ridicules other peoples typos???

Glad to see that you Admit you will sell out to the highest bidder.

Should you ever get Confused about your Position again???

I have a wood Chipper that would serve you/yours Perfectly.

ps; You're welcome to bring along your Felon Friends. (it's a BIG
chipper)

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 8, 2006, 4:11:19 PM6/8/06
STILL, that Stuttering Problem????

QUESTION?
Did you SELL your First wife?

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 8, 2006, 4:12:36 PM6/8/06
OMG;
First sign of a ship Sinking is when the Rats Leave the Ship.

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 4:22:54 PM6/8/06

Oh, you have to be a kook?

Nevermind.

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 4:33:13 PM6/8/06

tomnln wrote:
> "sarted" "sarted" "sarted"?????
> Aren't you the guy who ridicules other peoples typos???

Yep, but not their typos though. Rather, their misuse/abuse of basic
English and grammar.

Like using "your" for "you are", random capitalization, poorly
constructed sentences, and other freaky oddities.

You know, cause you do it, Tommy Boy.

> Glad to see that you Admit you will sell out to the highest bidder.

It was a joke Tomnln.

Like you.

> Should you ever get Confused about your Position again???
>
> I have a wood Chipper that would serve you/yours Perfectly.

See, that's what I mean.

Was that supposed to be one sentence?

And still with the random capitalization.

And still with the threats.

You're a kook.

And you're rather dull one at that.

> ps; You're welcome to bring along your Felon Friends. (it's a BIG
> chipper)

Oh, what I could say to that.

I bite my tongue, though, lest you have another one of your "episodes".

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 4:36:02 PM6/8/06

tomnln wrote:
> STILL, that Stuttering Problem????
>
> QUESTION?
> Did you SELL your First wife?

No.

Do you sell yours?

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 8, 2006, 4:42:45 PM6/8/06

tomnln wrote:
> 30 Pieces of Silver don't go as far as it Used to.
>
> Just ask toad.
>
> It will cost him a LOT More when he insults the wife of a real man.

Hey, hypocrite.

It was you who first fired off the insults at wives.

Or have you forgot?

David VP

Jun 8, 2006, 4:50:32 PM6/8/06
>> "Oh, you have to be a kook?"

Yeah...pretty much.

Seeing as how there was no conspiracy and there were not multiple
gunmen in Dealey Plaza....and, after "studying" the case for umpteen
years (as many CTers evidently have done)....and still not coming up
with any solid evidence of multiple gunmen....then....

yeah, I'd say under these outlined conditions you would have to be a
"kook" in order to apply.

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2006, 8:48:32 PM6/8/06
In article <1149795612.8...@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Todd W.
Vaughan says...

How silly! As much as 90% of America already believes that there was a
conspiracy... Why would *anyone* pay to get the other 10 percent?

As everyone knows, 10 percent of *any* group are nuts...

David VP

Jun 8, 2006, 9:20:37 PM6/8/06
Evidently Ben needs "talked through" all tongue-in-cheek posts here
too. That seems to be commonplace with CTers....they never recognize
"humor" vs. "serious". No wonder they haven't "solved" the JFK case to
their mutual satisfaction.

Hint: Todd was "joking", Ben.

I doubt that Todd would accept any cash from Ben anyway.....I've seen
some of Ben's $$ -- every bill has James Files' picture on it. (Except
for the $100 bills -- those feature a lovely montage photo of Jim
Garrison, Ollie Stone, and Jean Hill.)

And you oughta see Robert Harris' unique money -- he has $285 bills in
his wallet. Very curious. But cool. :)

tomnln

Jun 9, 2006, 12:02:44 AM6/9/06
You Lying Scumbucket;
I have MANY Posts from you that ridicule other peoples "typos".

see below

> tomnln wrote:
>> "sarted" "sarted" "sarted"?????
>> Aren't you the guy who ridicules other peoples typos???
>

> Yep, but not their typos though. Rather, their misuse/abuse of basic
> English and grammar.
>
> Like using "your" for "you are", random capitalization, poorly
> constructed sentences, and other freaky oddities.

> You know, cause you do it, Tommy Boy.

Your Double Standards are LEGENDARY.

>> Glad to see that you Admit you will sell out to the highest bidder.
>
> It was a joke Tomnln.
>
> Like you.

Ohhhhhhh Then when I put an END to you/yours in Retribution for your
THREATS you made against my wife will only amount to a "JOKE"...........I
understand that. Scumbuckets such as you have NO Valued Connection to your
own family anyway. (not without 30 pieces of silver anyway)

>> Should you ever get Confused about your Position again???
>>
>> I have a wood Chipper that would serve you/yours Perfectly.
>

> See, that's what I mean.
>
> Was that supposed to be one sentence?
>
> And still with the random capitalization.
>
> And still with the threats.

ONLY an asshole don't know the Difference between a threat and a Promise.

> You're a kook.
>
> And you're rather dull one at that.

Wakes are Always "dull" to people who have no knowledge of Love.

>> ps; You're welcome to bring along your Felon Friends. (it's a BIG
>> chipper)
>

> Oh, what I could say to that.
>
> I bite my tongue, though, lest you have another one of your "episodes".

Heeeeeeey Thank GOD you still have your Lying tounge.
It Shoulda gone through a chipper Years ago.
ps;
Do you think you can take a 72 & 1/2 year old AMERICAN MAN?
OR, do you Limit yourself to Women & Children?
See below;
For your 30 pieces of silver would you really "sarted" to post FOR CT's?

QUESTION?
When the time comes that YOU are accused of a Felony, do you think you
Deserve the "Adversary Procedure"?

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2006, 11:49:19 PM6/8/06
In article <1149816037.6...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>Evidently Ben needs "talked through" all tongue-in-cheek posts here
>too. That seems to be commonplace with CTers....they never recognize
>"humor" vs. "serious". No wonder they haven't "solved" the JFK case to
>their mutual satisfaction.
>
>Hint: Todd was "joking", Ben.

It speaks ill of your intelligence to underestimate mine.

tomnln

Jun 9, 2006, 12:32:38 AM6/9/06
Which one of your wives goes through the wood chipper FIRST?

NOT that a piece of Feces like you places Value on ANY Human Life.

A Freeloader like you has to Love the idea that You get to witness it Ticket
FREE.

Tell the people WHY you couldn't keep a Marriage together?
Tell the people WHY it was Her Fault?
Tell the People WHY you do NOT believe in "The Family Unit"?
Tell the People WHY you BROKE your Promise to GOD?

Tell the People WHY you Support Felons who Destroyed Evidence in a Capitol
Crime?

Tell tom WHEN/WHERE you wanna go Toe to Toe?
Tell the People if your position is Worth Defending "To the Death"?
Tell the People if you prefer to attack a Man or a Woman?

Tell the People if you're willing to Kill for Truth/Justice?
Tell the People if you're willing to Die for Truth/Justice?

Tell the People how much of an American Patriot you are?

MORE BELOW......

> tomnln wrote:
>> STILL, that Stuttering Problem????
>>
>> QUESTION?
>> Did you SELL your First wife?

> No.

REALLY?
Where IS your First wife?
Did you "Rent" her out?
WHY died she Leave you?
Were you "Abusing" the kids?
Were you "Abusing" her"?
> Do you sell yours?

Eat your Heart out Scumbag.
I am "Happily Married" to the Same Woman for 48 Years.
Two more Years makes it "The Half Way Mark".

A Lifestyle you would Never Understand.

WHEN would you like to Defend the Felonies your Friends committed by
Destroying Evidence?

Most Cowards like you, Distance themselves from adversaries.
Here are the Options I offer Adversaries.............................
1 Debate Evidence/Testimony.
2 Engage in Personal attacks.
3 Physical Combat. (your choice of degree) (or, Mine)

tomnln

Jun 9, 2006, 12:49:49 AM6/9/06
Hey Felon;
You STARTED with "the kook store CALLED" (NO MATTER)
I replied with "managed by todds wife Bruce". (GENERIC)

you made it Personal by name with,

> You make me want to vomit all over Tomnln's wife Ellen.
>
> Todd

By MY Grace, you were allowed to wake up the Next Day.

THEN, you posted.....(intimating that you had sex with my Wife)

> Tomnln,
>
>>OMG
>>toddy is Already TOOOOO Short.
>

> That's not what Ellen said, Tom.
>
> Todd

By MY Grace you/yours were allowed to wake up the next Day.

DON't Push Your/yours Fuckin LUCK.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr, DO (everyone has choices)

Wanna find out????

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 9, 2006, 9:26:28 AM6/9/06

tomnln wrote:
> Hey Felon;
> You STARTED with "the kook store CALLED" (NO MATTER)
> I replied with "managed by todds wife Bruce". (GENERIC)
>
> you made it Personal by name with,
>

> > You make me want to vomit all over Tomnln's wife Ellen.
> >
> > Todd
>
> By MY Grace, you were allowed to wake up the Next Day.
>
> THEN, you posted.....(intimating that you had sex with my Wife)
>

> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Tomnln,
> >
> >>OMG
> >>toddy is Already TOOOOO Short.
> >

> > That's not what Ellen said, Tom.
> >
> > Todd
>
> By MY Grace you/yours were allowed to wake up the next Day.

Again, hypocrite, it was ONLY YOU who first fired off the insults at
family.

Don't your remember, asshole?

Let me refresh your memory.

On Friday December 30 2005 at 12:13 am you posted;

>Hey todd;
>Your family tree doesn't have any Branches.
>But I don't make an issue of it.
>(now, That's funny)

Try and find any instance where I insulted your family previous to
that.

You won't be able to.

And it was ONLY YOU who first brought wives and sexual perversion into
our back and forth posts.

Or has your tiny pea-brain forgot?

Again, let me refresh your memory.

In a Friday December 30 2005 at 7:29 pm post I told Ben that the Jerk
store had called for him:

>Oh, and the Jerk Store just called for you.<

On Saturday, December 31 2005 at 1:25 am you butted in with your fat
mouth and replied;

>Hey Ben;
>That's the Porno store todd's Husband Manages.

With that wholly unprovoked post, you, Thomas Rossley, insinuated that
my wife was a man and that she managed a store that sells pornographic
material.

Now try and find any instance where I insulted your wife previous to
that.

You won't be able to.

Now, why don't your do everyone a big favor, you complete maniac -
wipe the spittle from your chin, stumble down off your high horse, and
quit acting like you and yours have been so insulted.
As I've shown, it was your unprovoked insults that sparked this flame
war.

Hypocrite.

> DON't Push Your/yours Fuckin LUCK.

Oh! What have we here?

Tom using the same type of profanity he complained about some time ago.

Like I've said before, you're a hypocrite.

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 9, 2006, 11:56:11 AM6/9/06

tomnln wrote:
> Which one of your wives goes through the wood chipper FIRST?
>
> NOT that a piece of Feces like you places Value on ANY Human Life.
>
> A Freeloader like you has to Love the idea that You get to witness it Ticket
> FREE.

So let me see if I have this straight.

You threaten to put "one of" my wives (implying for whatever fanatsy
reason of yours that I've had more than one wife) into a wood chipper.

Then you claim that I have no "Value on ANY Human Life", emphasis via
capitalization on "ANY" being your own.

Do you see the contradiction here, Tom?

Are you really this stupid?

Or are you just really this insane?

Keep the threats up, Tom.

curtj...@webtv.net

Jun 9, 2006, 3:10:33 PM6/9/06
David VP wrote:
> >> "Which makes me wonder why he is so zealous in publishing his savings?"
>
> It's merely a filing system, CJ. A way of organizing all of my posts in
> one easy-to-reach spot/webpage. And since this Forum's software won't
> allow "edits" to posts....a total re-do is needed to add or amend
> items.*

I would recommend it for honesty. When one is immune to debate or
criticism one can 'make' himself to look awfully good. (I love that
oxymoron).

> * = Well, to be honest with y'all -- It's the filing system I
> mentioned, plus the $5,000 per week that the Govt. is paying me to hang
> around a nearly-deserted strip of Internet space in cyberland and spout
> its official "disinformation". And, of course, the $17.50 per hour that
> VB is shelling out to me too....don't want to forget that tidy sum. So,
> yeah, it's not just "insanity", as you hinted....it's so much more.

Most agents have a way of sloughing off such insinuations with humor.
One of the techniques.

> "Zealous in publishing his savings"??? -----
> LOL. I like that. Never heard it termed so chicly heretofore. Nice.

wow, like right out of the B of A handbook. My your easily
entertained.

> :)
>
> Bye.

toodleedoo, runner and snipper of arguments.

CJ

> DVP

David VP

Jun 9, 2006, 4:31:16 PM6/9/06
>> "Most agents have a way of sloughing off such insinuations with humor. One of the techniques."

Yep. Busted again.
Caught "sloughing" once more. Silly me.

>> "When one is immune to debate or criticism one can 'make' himself to look awfully good. (I love that oxymoron)."

I guess I'm the "one" in the above equation.
And -- My, you're easily entertained, huh?

Toodles....

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 9, 2006, 4:37:51 PM6/9/06

You're such a slougher.

David VP

Jun 9, 2006, 4:42:48 PM6/9/06
>> "You're such a slougher."

Well, all one can do is to try.

~blush~

Message has been deleted

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 9, 2006, 4:47:53 PM6/9/06

Are you a "bogger" and a "swamper" as well?

David VP

Jun 9, 2006, 5:08:53 PM6/9/06
>> "Are you a "bogger" and a "swamper" as well?"

I'm not familiar with those particular terms.....but I *did* stay at a
"Holiday Inn Express" last night.

And .... I'm also "zealous" when it comes to having my "savings"
"published" as well.

Plus: I'm also a big fan of Ward Cleaver. And Ward, as we all know, can
solve ANY problem that The Beav has for him....including the "Who Shot
JFK?" matter (which cropped up just after his TV series went off the
air).

"Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you." -- Ward Cleaver;
circa 1958

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showthread.php?t=234125

Todd W. Vaughan

Jun 9, 2006, 5:20:44 PM6/9/06

David VP wrote:
> >> "Are you a "bogger" and a "swamper" as well?"
>
> I'm not familiar with those particular terms.....but I *did* stay at a
> "Holiday Inn Express" last night.

If you're a "slougher", I bet you're probably a "bogger" and a
"swamper" as well.

David VP

Jun 9, 2006, 5:24:48 PM6/9/06
Beats me.